Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

PFS The Traitor's Lodge

Game Master Matthais777

Maps


201 to 250 of 327 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

Strike. With one of the creatures down and the other within clawing distance, Dumm pounces.

Claw 1, flat-footed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Claw 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

Bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Dark Archive

Stats while raging:
74/74 HP, AC: 17, F: +13, W: +7, 10/15 Rds
59/59 HP, AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 19, CMD: 21, F: +10, R: +6, W: +5, Init +2, Perception +7, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 5, Fauchard +10 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +7 (1d8+4, x3)

Just to clarify, that last attack against Korug would have missed because he went total defense and AC was 21.

With the devil like creatures now exposed, Korug moves in and uses his long polearm to swat at the last remaining creature, but almost loses his grip.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 2 = 111d10 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 6 = 26


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Ah, sorry about that.

Dumm is on that creature like a badge on honey, teeth and claws included. The creature screams as Dumm shreds into him. It tries to fight back with it's own claws and teeth...

Claws: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Claws: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Bite: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 5

then whips out a tail with a long, thick, stingier in a attempt to stab Dumm with it.

sting: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1

He manages to get his claws into him, but Dumm even in his rage is more agile than his teeth or tail.

COMBAT ENGAGED! THE BOLD MAY ACT!
Qill
Fade -6
Kalangkang
Dumm -14
Korug
Feli

-------------------
Eidelon R Dead
Eidelon B -17

Dark Archive

Stats while raging:
74/74 HP, AC: 17, F: +13, W: +7, 10/15 Rds
59/59 HP, AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 19, CMD: 21, F: +10, R: +6, W: +5, Init +2, Perception +7, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 5, Fauchard +10 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +7 (1d8+4, x3)

Frustrated with his previous poor attempt to end the creature, he focuses a moment before once again swinging his blade, hoping that the eidolon is distracted enough by Dumm to get a perfect opening.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 301d10 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 6 = 23
Confirm: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 171d10 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 6 = 26


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

o.o Yipes!

Korug, very unhappy with his previous attack, decides to show the Eidolon what he's really made of, skewering him effectively on the end of his weapon as it gives out a small scream, shuddering and twitching before dying on his weapon.

COMBAT OVER! PATHFINDERS WIN! VICTORY!

Valais shudders as she looks at the little imp like creatures.

Ugh... that could have been me... skulking for victims...

Fade's keen sight can spot easily enough that the door on the other side of the room is untrapped.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

Revert. Come back. Dumm forces himself to return to himself, and reflverses the transformation. The process leaves him sore and tired, as usual, and he takes a minute to recompose. "Is not you," he says reassuringly to Valais. "Are you here with us, and not with them."

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Condition: None

Comes out from hiding and straitens her uniform.

"Well done"

She says looking over at the mess.

Dark Archive

Stats while raging:
74/74 HP, AC: 17, F: +13, W: +7, 10/15 Rds
59/59 HP, AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 19, CMD: 21, F: +10, R: +6, W: +5, Init +2, Perception +7, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 5, Fauchard +10 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +7 (1d8+4, x3)

After slaughtering the imp like creature, Korug takes a moment to catch his breath before wiping off the end of his blade rather sheepishly. "Ughh sorry about that. Those little things really annoyed me." Once it's clean, he pulls out a wand looking like a red twisted root and uses it to slowly cleanse his wounds.

Infernal healing, back at full health.

Grand Lodge

M N Human Arcanist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 12 T 11/FF 11, CMD:10, Fort:+1, R+2, Will:+3, Init:+3, Percep:+4 |spells 1st 4/4; |

"Good attack, Korug! Job well done guys! Let's move further!" Kalangkang goes to the door.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Almost full, since Dumm had 6 temporary HP during the fight.
Dumm pulls out a wand of his own and touches it to himself, which closes his wounds but leaves a slight scar behind.

Grand Lodge

Image CG Half-elf(wildborn) Tk 6 | HP: 69/69(12/12 Temp)(NL=18)| AC 21 T14/FF17, CMD:17, Fort:+12*, R+10*, Will:+4*, Init:+6, Percep:+22(23 vs sound) | Burn:3 | conditions: none | Active effects: Fortification 15%, TK Invis(51 or above to hit me)

Fade quickly moves over over to Feli and tries to pat her down, under the guise of looking for wounds, "You sure you aren't hurt? Anywhere? I should really be thorough and check you know. It pays to be safe."

With the lecherous groping attempt a complete fail, Fade eventually gives up, shrugging, and opens the door leading out of the chamber.

Looking back to the group, he simply says, "What? Of course I was going to try. Have you met me?"

He looks through the open doorway and moves on through...

His force ward recharges 2 hp per minute. Since we waited at least 1 min for Korug, Fade's ward should be at 8 of 12


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Maps of varying sizes drawn on paper, papyrus, and parchment of dozens of styles cover the walls of this chamber. Most of these bear sketched annotations of some form or another, and bare, rectangular spaces in the cartographic wallpaper attest to maps that have been hastily removed. An enormous parchment map of the Worldwound dominates the east wall above a solidly built wooden desk covered in a haphazard array of books and papers. Scores of charcoal symbols and indicators dot this map, pointing out sites of interest that are named less often than not. A hand-sized statue of a fiend stands on top of the desk.

Put your marker where you stand in the room, it'll be important. Fade, you continue to not detect any traps.

DC 16 Intelligence, Linguistics, or relevant profession, +2 if you Abyssal and additional +2 for Dwarven:
You find among the notes The Grimoire of the Beast, which contains detailed instructions regarding the worship of Baphomet Notes stuck in the book’s pages suggest Thurl studied this text in depth, and the team notes that one section details dozens of hand signs, secret handshakes, and other body language that believers might use to signal to one another their true allegiance. The notes regularly reference someone named Karsos, whom Thurl describes as one might a mentor. You also find a note...

Thurl,
I understand that you are slow to act on your knowledge of the Sky
Citadel, but the Worldwound seems poised to act whether we are ready or
not. What is more, the Society has just discovered what you have known
for years, and if you do not act now, they shall snatch your prize away
from us—from you.

I have acquired a new contact—truly a powerful ally, as I’m sure you’ll
agree. He will contact you soon to make an offer, and I encourage you
to accept.

T.D.

Among Thurl’s papers and scattered throughout the desk’s drawers are a scroll of heroism and two pouches containing dust of emulation there is also a scroll of break enchantment and a scroll of cloudkill.

Grand Lodge

Image CG Half-elf(wildborn) Tk 6 | HP: 69/69(12/12 Temp)(NL=18)| AC 21 T14/FF17, CMD:17, Fort:+12*, R+10*, Will:+4*, Init:+6, Percep:+22(23 vs sound) | Burn:3 | conditions: none | Active effects: Fortification 15%, TK Invis(51 or above to hit me)

Fade steps in the room and walks over to the maps and papers, gathering a quick look at them...
Linguistics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
...before heading back to cover the northern door, while the more studious among the group look over things.

"Looks like you're up Kang, Qill and Feli."

Marked his path with red arrows up to the desk and then back to the corner he is in.


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Felicatas will pat away Fade´s hands. "I was not really wounded. And I do not need you to check if I am. Understood?"
Entering the new room she quickly weaves a dweomer to reveal magical auras. Finding the scrolls she points them out to Kalangkang, before checking the notes.
Ling: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13 Are 10 minutes past since Felicitas read her scroll. I do not think so?

Grand Lodge

M N Human Arcanist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 12 T 11/FF 11, CMD:10, Fort:+1, R+2, Will:+3, Init:+3, Percep:+4 |spells 1st 4/4; |

Kalangkang begins to detect magic after he enters the room. cast detect magic

After that approaches the maps and begins to study them and continue to study other things in the room .

Linguistics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Kalangkang shared with others what he discovered.

Do we know what scrolls have we found or I need to use spellcraft?


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge
Feli2 wrote:

Felicatas will pat away Fade´s hands. "I was not really wounded. And I do not need you to check if I am. Understood?"

Entering the new room she quickly weaves a dweomer to reveal magical auras. Finding the scrolls she points them out to Kalangkang, before checking the notes.
[Dice=Ling]1d20+6+2 Are 10 minutes past since Felicitas read her scroll. I do not think so?

It took 10 minutes to sort out the stuff in the room with abyssal, so it's been more than. It's gonna take about 10 minutes worth here to. Luckily, Kalang got it. I'm gonna wait for commentary and placement and such from Dumm, Qill, and Korug before we continue.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

Dumm enters the room but notices, dismayed, that it mostly contains more parchments. Maps are much easier to understand, but he isn't sure how much he can glean from what's here. "Are some of these missing," he says, staying back to give his brighter allies room to investigate. "Has someone removed these maps soon ago, think I."

Dark Archive

Stats while raging:
74/74 HP, AC: 17, F: +13, W: +7, 10/15 Rds
59/59 HP, AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 19, CMD: 21, F: +10, R: +6, W: +5, Init +2, Perception +7, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 5, Fauchard +10 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +7 (1d8+4, x3)

Korug stays mostly quiet as they enter the next room, not knowing too much about maps or historical parchments. He wanders back outside the door, keeping a grip on his weapon and his eyes peeled for anything sneaking up behind them.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Condition: None

Linguistics for 1d20 + 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (16) + (2) + 8 = 26

Comes into the room and is fascinated, she pulls out a pen and paper, starting to take notes. She also casts her detect spells to she what is significant. Once they are done she will take some of the Maps.

"Yes Dumm, someone has taken some maps"

She points at the enormous parchment map of the Worldwound dominates the east wall.

KN Geography 1d20 + 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (8) + (3) + 10 = 21

"Well now we know where he was getting his other world test subjects from. The Hell knight will pay highly for the information on that map"

She looks over the haphazard array of books and papers. Above the desk and closely at the hand-sized statue of a fiend stands on top of the desk.

KN planes 1d20 + 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (16) + (6) + 10 = 32


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

The demon statue, which Qill recognizes as a Glabrezu, begins to speak in a deep, low, rumbling tone.

Ah, Thurl, you’re back. I trust your little vacation to Jormurdun was pleasant and that my brethren did not demolish your laboratory in their conquest of Nerosyan. Now that I know where you are, I shall join you shortly. There are plans in motion that go far beyond our original compact, and I wish to make you a part of them.

Things go silent for a moment and Valais gulps, shuddering.

Something... something is coming... we should not be here!

Fade, with his impressive hearing, can hear glass shatter from towards the front of the lab.

We need to run! RUN FOOLS RUN!

Valais immediately turns and starts to run away back towards the hall with the soul larva in it.

Grand Lodge

M N Human Arcanist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 12 T 11/FF 11, CMD:10, Fort:+1, R+2, Will:+3, Init:+3, Percep:+4 |spells 1st 4/4; |

What is happening?

Kalangkang took his Wand of mage armor and used it on himself. Get the Staff of Minor Arcana firmly and get into a defensive position (total defense)AC 21. After that he begins to observe and listen what is happening around him.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

When he sees someone unknown, he'll fire the magic missiles on him.

damage: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 4) + 4 = 14


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Kalang can't see anything dangerous at the moment, but he is admittedly a little panicky and not looking very closely, whirling around in a defensive posture to try and sight a incoming attack.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Dumm looks around and sniffs the air. "Run where? Is what coming for we, and are where they?"


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Valias doesn't seem interested in asking as she trips and then starts scrambling up the stairs in the cauldron room, claw over claw, as she is clearly in a near blind panic at this point. However, Dumm's keen eyes spot something that somehow Kalang missed.

The walls are bleeding. And the bleeding is forming words.

HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMINGHE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING HE IS COMING

That's... probably not good. Generally speaking.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

"Should we run," Dumm agrees. "Go!" Not wanting to find out who "he" might be, Dumm follows Valais up the stairs, pausing halfway to make sure the others follow.

Grand Lodge

M N Human Arcanist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 12 T 11/FF 11, CMD:10, Fort:+1, R+2, Will:+3, Init:+3, Percep:+4 |spells 1st 4/4; |

Kalangkang starts running behind Dumm.

Dark Archive

Stats while raging:
74/74 HP, AC: 17, F: +13, W: +7, 10/15 Rds
59/59 HP, AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 19, CMD: 21, F: +10, R: +6, W: +5, Init +2, Perception +7, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 5, Fauchard +10 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +7 (1d8+4, x3)

Korug follows the others, polearm gripped tightly and ready for whoever or whatever may be coming. He tried to keep the others behind him so as best to protect them, as they instruct him where to run.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Condition: None

As soon as Valias panics Lady Alya grabs runs with her, right behind her. She dose not call to the others nor say a word to Valias. She just stays right behind her. As she moves she says one word, Shield and a blue glow comes into being in front of her.

AC 21 for 3mins 30 rounds


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

As the team tears through the larva room, each one squirms back against the back of it's glass box, screeching high enough to burn the teams ears... the carefully placed books and bottles rumble and roll off in the study, and as you turn the corner in the hall, you see the water filled room bubbling and roiling as if it has been brought a boil.

Luckily, Fade's amazing senses kicks in again, and he realizes that he can hear two very large, very angry creatures up ahead smashing and breaking things.... Valais however in her blind panic doesn't seem to realize it and is rushing straight forward!

Sorry for the cliff hanger, but with Fade and Korung unlikely to post, looks like you'll have to wait until after turkey day for the thrilling conclusion! Will fade warn Valais in time? Will our heroes survive the monsters around the bend? WHO IS COMING? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON PATHFINDERS Z!... ehem, sorry, wrong show.


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Felicitas gracefully darts after the others and runs at full speed.

Grand Lodge

Image CG Half-elf(wildborn) Tk 6 | HP: 69/69(12/12 Temp)(NL=18)| AC 21 T14/FF17, CMD:17, Fort:+12*, R+10*, Will:+4*, Init:+6, Percep:+22(23 vs sound) | Burn:3 | conditions: none | Active effects: Fortification 15%, TK Invis(51 or above to hit me)

Fade runs to the end of cauldron room and moves through the door, where he stops and makes sure that everyone gets out. From there, with great effort he focuses his considerable aetheric might to move the cauldron up the ramp in front of the doorway before running after the group as fast as his half-breed legs will allow.

Fade's TK lifting:
Fade should be able to do this, but if it's too heavy then he just runs. Since the pit spell only lasts rounds, when it ended, the cauldron would be on ground level and able to be targeted. I marked where he wants the cauldron with a red arrow. He can lift 600 pounds or focus and lift 6,000 pounds for 1 burn(taking another 6 hp non-lethal dmg, putting him at NL=24).


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Fade slams the massive cauldron over their exit to buy them time as he runs to catch up with his friends. Unfortunately, the delay means he's unable to warn Valias in her mad dash run into the front room, where two massive creatures of hulking flesh and stitches wait. Vailas screams in shock as the creatures bear down on her, but she doesn't stop running towards the stairs.

gmscreen:

Int Dumm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Int Feli: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Int Kalangkang: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Int Korug: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Int Qill: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Int Fade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Int Valias: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Int Eidolon: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Int Eidolon: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

The two massive stitched figures are disgusting, horrific mimics of Valias herself but with none of her pink human to their massive forms. one has a great serpents tail for a body, the other is covered with eyes. They both roar in anger and swing at her as she rushes into their midst.

slam AOO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
slam: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (1, 1) + 5 = 7
slam AOO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
slam: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 4) + 5 = 13

As the creatures swing their massive fists, she throws up her clawed, demonic arms and blocks the incoming swings, letting out a grunt of effort as the blows slam into her. The creatures seem purely focused on her at the moment...

PATHFINDERS FIGHT! THE BOLD MAY ACT!

Qill
Feli

---------
Valias
---------
Dumm
Kalang
----------
Eidolon 1
Eidolon 2
-----------
Fade
Korug


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Felicitas waves her rapier and starts a song of bravery and courage.
Inspire Courage +2/+2

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Condition: None

Lady Qill vanishes from sight
Casts Vanish for 3 rounds

then unseen moves to get bast the bests to the away out.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (8) + (6) + 7 = 21 1 Inspiration moved


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Valias screams in fright and swings wildly at the enemies before her!

Claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (3) = 13
Claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (1) = 11
Gore: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (2) = 10
Bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

Her claws sink into one of the enemies, but her teeth and horns don't find any purchase in her enemies. She roars, her voice shifting from anger, to terror, to a hissing whisper in turn, over and over again.

PATHFINDERS FIGHT! THE BOLD MAY ACT!

Qill
Feli
---------
Valias
---------
Dumm
Kalang

----------
Eidolon 1 -14
Eidolon 2
-----------
Fade
Korug

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

"Demon things... No... Belonng herrrre..." His last few words are slurred and garbled by his mutating jaw. All other thoughts flee like so many feathers in a breeze. Tear. Shred. The animal once more, Dumm snarls and tears around the corner to slash at the nearer beast.

Using my final Animal Focus for the day, so I really hope this is the last fight!

Claw: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Extra damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Grand Lodge

M N Human Arcanist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 12 T 11/FF 11, CMD:10, Fort:+1, R+2, Will:+3, Init:+3, Percep:+4 |spells 1st 4/4; |

Kalangkang raise his Staff of Minor Arcana and shoots 4 missiles at creature which Valias has injured.

damage: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4, 2, 2) + 4 = 13

What Kalangkang knows about these creatures?
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Knowledge (all others: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Kalang, I'll assume you moved to have line of sight on the target so you at least know what your shooting at.

Kalang knows that these things are Eidolons of a sort, but that they bear a strong resemblance to flesh golems. He knows that flesh golems often are resistant to almost all physical attacks unless the wielder is using adamantine.

As his spell fizzles out in mid-air, rupturing like a arcane balloon, he also notes that they apparently retain the flesh golems immunity to magic. This... could be a problem.

Dumm rends into his target, who roars back in pain. He seems... rather unhappy with this development.

Slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 6) + 5 = 18

Slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1) + 5 = 8

It beats him painfully around the neck and head, trying to dislodge him and his claws from his body.

The other one takes out it's rage on Valais, trying to rend her head off.

Slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 7) + 5 = 20
Slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 4) + 5 = 13

She barely dodges one and then is slammed by another hard in the back.

PATHFINDERS FIGHT! THE BOLD MAY ACT!

Qill
Feli

---------
Valias -13
---------
Dumm -26
Kalang
----------
Eidolon 1 -48
Eidolon 2
-----------
Fade
Korug

Grand Lodge

Image CG Half-elf(wildborn) Tk 6 | HP: 69/69(12/12 Temp)(NL=18)| AC 21 T14/FF17, CMD:17, Fort:+12*, R+10*, Will:+4*, Init:+6, Percep:+22(23 vs sound) | Burn:3 | conditions: none | Active effects: Fortification 15%, TK Invis(51 or above to hit me)

Fade moves just into the door way, and bolstered by the song from Feli, he bravely throws his aether over the heads of his teammates and toward the damaged eidolon...

Tk Blast+PBS+IC: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 1 + 2 = 16
magic, blunt damage: 3d6 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (6, 2, 4) + 14 + 2 = 28

...but in his haste his shot proves ineffective.


female Aasimar (Azata-Touched)
Spoiler:
AC 18/T13/FF15 HP 43/43 F+2 R+7 W+4 Init +5 Perception +5
Bard 5/Swashbuckler 1 (Inspired Blade)

Trying to move forward Felicitas stops her performance, but her song lingers on. Lingering performance. But alas there is no way for her to reach the enemy.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Condition: None

Lady Qill keeps moving, now Invisible.

Looking at the map its not clear where the exit is, seem to be just two more rooms. She is heading for the exit, if she is going the wrong way please let me know, for this round, Stealth move 15' 1d20 + 20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 20 + 7 = 35

Dark Archive

Stats while raging:
74/74 HP, AC: 17, F: +13, W: +7, 10/15 Rds
59/59 HP, AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 19, CMD: 21, F: +10, R: +6, W: +5, Init +2, Perception +7, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 5, Fauchard +10 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +7 (1d8+4, x3)

A bit slower to react than the others, Korug finally moves into the room and swings his long blade at the already injured golem.

Raging, automatically under the effect of blur as well
Attack: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 251d10 + 10 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 6 + 2 = 28


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Qill, that's cause currently, one of the Eidolons is standing on the stairs to get up and away! If you want to sneak past him, I'll put you above him on the stairs. Your in the same square, but +10 ft

The golem howls in pain as it's injured yet again, but refuses to go down.

Valais tries her hand at it the best she can.

claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (4) = 9
claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + (6) = 15
Bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (2) = 9
Gore: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (2) = 8

She barely seems to scratch the massive creature, but as struggles, her horn catches under it's eye, stabbing in and causing the creature to howl as it spews blood, stumbling back and falling over from it's many wounds to collapse to the ground.

Fade, with his amazing hearing, hears a voice that sends shivers down his spine and clearly gives him the idea that finishing off the thing standing off the stairs and MOVING may be a good idea. Something HUGE is coming by the sound of it's footsteps...

THURL... WHEEEEREEEE ARE YOU.... WHAAAT A MESS...

He then hears the sound of metal screeching in a high pitch whine like when a sword is twisted and sundered... and then two very large slams from objects... each, oh, say the size of half the giant metal cauldron he had moved earlier... hit the ground.

PATHFINDERS FIGHT! THE BOLD MAY ACT!

Qill
Feli
---------
Valias -13
---------
Dumm -26
Kalang

----------
Eidolon 1 [Dead]
Eidolon 2
-----------
Fade
Korug

Grand Lodge

M N Human Arcanist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 12 T 11/FF 11, CMD:10, Fort:+1, R+2, Will:+3, Init:+3, Percep:+4 |spells 1st 4/4; |

"Guys I think I'm totally useless here! They are immune to magic and we need adamantine against them!" and he moves 10ft back.
Oh my God what was that, I am so scared.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf UC Barbarian 3/ranger 2 | AC: 17/13/17 (15/11/15) | HP 15/58 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +12 (+1 vs surprise) | Rage: 6/14
Attack:
2 claws +12 (1d8+13/x2), bite +5 (1d4+11)

Keenly aware of the painful blows, but wanting only to tear the eidolon apart, Dumm moves forward and puts all his might to use.

Claw 1 + inspire: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 2 = 17

Claw 2 + inspire: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 2 = 16

Bite + inspire: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 2 = 14


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

The Eidolon cries out in pain and attempts to return the favor.

slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 8) + 5 = 18

slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11

The great sitchwork beast brings both it's arms down in a hammer blow that feels like it could have broken the bestial warriors back in two, and it is only through his own sheer willpower that he remains standing!

Ear piercing screams, the likes of which could not be conjured by human mouths echo from the halls behind them, and are slowly silenced, one by one, only to be replaced by new ones moments later. Fade with his pinpoint hearing gets the feeling that whatever it is just stopped in the hall of soul larva for a snack...

PATHFINDERS FIGHT! THE BOLD MAY ACT!

Qill
Feli

---------
Valias -13
---------
Dumm -55
Kalang
----------
Eidolon 1 [Dead]
Eidolon 2 -19
-----------
Fade
Korug

Grand Lodge

Image CG Half-elf(wildborn) Tk 6 | HP: 69/69(12/12 Temp)(NL=18)| AC 21 T14/FF17, CMD:17, Fort:+12*, R+10*, Will:+4*, Init:+6, Percep:+22(23 vs sound) | Burn:3 | conditions: none | Active effects: Fortification 15%, TK Invis(51 or above to hit me)

"Can you make another pit? The floor certainly wasn't immune to magic before." Fade says dryly.

Gathering his power, he throws a ball of aether wrapped around a stone directly at the last eidolon blocking their exit.

Empowered Tk Blast+PBS+IC: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 1 + 2 = 24
Blunt Magic damage: 3d6 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) + 14 + 2 = 25 x1.5=37

Dark Archive

Stats while raging:
74/74 HP, AC: 17, F: +13, W: +7, 10/15 Rds
59/59 HP, AC: 19, T: 12, FF: 19, CMD: 21, F: +10, R: +6, W: +5, Init +2, Perception +7, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 5, Fauchard +10 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +7 (1d8+4, x3)

Fearing whatever may be coming next, Korug puts all his muscle into the next swing, trying to end the creature before more show up.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 211d20 + 10 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 6 + 2 = 21

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Condition: None

She is now just past the last one, on the other side,
10' is fine GM, she will keep moving out, as there is nothing she can do to harm it, This is from last round, as she was still in range of its swings even stealth-ed Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

She heads away seeking to clear the path for the others, if they can get past the best.

she is still Invisible until next round, so move again, Stealth 1d20 + 20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 20 + 7 = 40


Best Compliment Ever Recieved: TL;DR: /u/starson is Strahd. The Traitor's lodge

Fade blasts the ugly creature, and Korug walks up and puts all his effort into his blade, driving it deep into the bloody stitchwork of the creature. It seems barely standing when Valias tears into it with her claws.

claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Gore: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

The massive beast crumbles to the ground, it's stitch-work coming apart in great smelling piles of meat.

PATHFINDERS WIN! VICTORY!

THURL?! THURL! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING YOU IDIOT!

The loud reminder of why they where running prompts the pathfinders to run up the winding staircase. They should almost be free... They find Valais stopped at the top of the stairs, Qill alongside her, staring out in front of them.

Oh... oh no... Valias whimpers.

The maze has been reconstructed! Somehow, as the team had made their way through the structure below, the great labyrinth has reconstructed itself!

Okay Pathfinders, we're still in initiative, Please draw out with a line the path you take with you character for movement speed (It'll be important!) and anytime you cross into a covered area you can move that covering block to keep going.

PATHFINDERS RUN!! PATHFINDERS MAY ACT!!

Qill
Feli
Dumm
Kalang
Fade
Korug
------------------
Valias
SOMETHING!

201 to 250 of 327 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Traitor's Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.