Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table Æroden

Game Master Nathan Hartshorn

Map

PFS Modules with set parties, focusing on Teamwork Feats and their viability in the Organized Play environment.


1 to 50 of 892 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dot

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

dot dot

Dark Archive

Male Human Inquisitor (Sacred Huntmaster) 1 | HP 7/10 | AC 20 TO 13 FF 18 | F +3 R +2 W +4 | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perc +6
Petunia:
HP 12/12 | AC 17 TO 13 FF 14 | F +3 R +6 W +2 | CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perc +6 LLV Scent

This is a dot

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Dot

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Inquisitor 2 (HP 18/18) | AC:18 | T:11 | FF:17 | cmd:14 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init. +4 | Perc:+9; Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Touch of Law: 3/6 | Status: Normal

dot

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

As the group assembles in the waiting chambers of the Venture officer, a graceful Tian man with an athletic spring in his step looks around the room. As though peering through fog, his eyes strain and then twinkle with anticipation as he looks into your eyes.

"When are we?" Dissa exclaims. "I mean, what year is it?" He genuinely seems confused by the faces he sees. His cheeks tighten, the corners of his eyes crease, and his mouth shows a wry but small grin. "You look so young! I remember your hair like this long ago, but your face seems so serious, so concerned, and so ambitious."

He looks again, but this time with a bit of remorse. He starts again apologetically, "Forgive me, I had forgotten how imposing this life can be when so much of it lies ahead..."

As Dissa glides toward a comfortable chair you notice battlescars that seem to predate the young man standing before you. An old warrior's portent and bearing seem so sure in this young mans body, a self-assured wisdom beyond years he clearly lacks. None of the anxiety you sense in your fellow pathfinder aspirants, or within yourself, seems to enter the mind of the gentleman readying himself for the comfort of a supple cushion.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

A Vudrani man walks up to man with the scars. His backpack jingles with gear and his face is earnest and constantly looking in every direction. He cracks a smile at Dissa's questions, "Why it is 4716 good sir. My name is Barid Nitha Venka, though you and the others may call me Barid. What is your name sir?"

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

"Barid. Yes, that is your name. You and I have been friends for a very long time. It is a genuine pleasure to meet you!" Dissa looks wistful as he mentions the length of your friendship. With a twinkle in his eyes, he extends his hand to Barid and says, "General Dissa Ray was my name, but not yet. Please call me Dissa. I look forward to resuming our dance on the battlefield."

Dissa has a small, modest pack, and wears a slate grey overcloak with a light grey hem outside his hunter green leather lamellar armor. Barid notices no jewelry aside from the jade crescent moon around Dissa's neck. He braces the butt of his fauchard on the floor to brace himself as he stands, but rises with surprising agility. He extends a young, but battle-scarred, right hand toward the Rogue, exposing another flash of the deep green armor. "It is my pleasure to meet your acquaintance again."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

The half-orc enters with his glaive and his t-rex by his side. The t-rex makes a low growl as she sniffs the air around her. With a gentle pat on her head the hunter re-assures the t-rex, Easy Kontha, there is nothing here to worry about. You are just smelling new smells. There is no need for trouble. as he looks around at the assembled group.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid raises one eyebrow, confused in the extreme, but trying not to show it. "It is a pleasure to meet you Dissa...again...I guess. That is a peculiar way of speaking, how did you come about it?"

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Jeza surveys the scene at The Pig's Paunch, the sparsely populated tavern, the sleeping drunks at and under the tables, the musty smell of the old rushes and sour beer slopped on the floor.

Jeza thinks back over all of the other dives that he's been to like this one and hopes that the fights don't begin until well after noon. Also, what's an eastern paladin doing here? And a dino, amazing! Adventurers always have the coolest stories to tell, and the best things to boot. And great, I'm not late this time! Relief washes over his face.

Jeza's bright blues look about at the exchange between adventurers a dozen feet away, sizes things up and walks over, non-plussed. "Greetings, co-adventurers, right?"

He looks to Barid, "Of course it is 4716 Barid, The name's Jezakay. Good to meet you. Followers of Tsukiyo often lead very varied conversations alike this, best just to keep to what you know and acknowledge that their view is also important."

Jeza looks back to Dissa, "Good to see you again, of course, Dissa. I should think those are good memories, traveling and battling with us."

He says next to Dulomak and Kontha, "Greeting Kontha, and who might this nice young man with you be?"

To them all Jeza continues, "Were you all also summoned to The Pig's Paunch by Master Shane? I expected him to be here, but he did say an hour before dawn, and it still some time until then I expect."

Finally, Jeza offers a smile and a firm handshake to any that return the gesture.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

The half orc will jut his tusks out a bit when he talks. Call me Dulomak and her Kontha. he says, pointing to the t-rex and himself.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid smiles and shakes hands all round, except for the T-Rex whom he does not know how to interact with. "Yes, Master Shane did send a note. Even those are dismissive in the extreme!"

Barid lets out a laugh before growing quiet and introspective. "If everyone doesn't mind my asking, why did you become Pathfinders?"

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

This game is already awesome! All we need is a mission and some challenges.

"Barid, you and I have spent a great deal of time together, but not before today. Tomorrow we may look back at today as a distant memory. Sometimes, it is very difficult to keep my days straight." A look of tranquility washes over Dissa's face, and he feels very satisfied with his explanation.

"Jeza! My old friend it is great to see you again. You and I have been through some very tough times together, and you have saved my life many times. I look forward to starting this journey with you today!" He gives a very appreciative handshake, and an overly familiar hug to Jeza. "You have seen enough of my blood to be called my brother."

At the question about becoming a Pathfinder, Dissa turns toward Barid. "Is that how we met? It's been so long." Dissa creaks into a chair next to the others, and prepares to both tell and listen to the stories of aspiration.

"I started my journey in Tian-Xia, specifically in Tianjing. I have been blessed and trained by Tsukiyo, and I served extensively as a temple guard for the protection of relics. Tsukiyo does not dwell on the known, but pursues the unknown. Therefore I began protecting those hunting relics. As my time exploring became more extensive, I found myself amongst pathfinders. That's when I joined the Lantern Lodge, as an organized way for serving Tsukiyo."

He clears his throat gently, and continues, "Eventually I became an effective leader on the battlefield, and started taking on more challenging missions. I have always worked tirelessly to help my allies make the most of their skills. My abilities to direct my comrades in battle eventually earned me the title of General, but that took a very long time. All of you were important parts of my life, and I am happy to see you looking so young and enthusiastic! It has been a while." Dissa smiles, and looks to each of you as you tell your tales.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

The half-orc looks at the Tian man and thinks The man is daft

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

He welcomes Dulomak, "Good to meet you."

Jeza continues on, "Agreed Barid, Master Shane can be a bit ... well ... you know ..." and Jeza trails off from the thought.

He turns to Dissa and says, "Thank you Dissa, I also am looking to see where all this heads, and I'm sure I am on the receiving end of the saving as often as not. Only here thanks to you, I'd say."

Jeza thinks, this here is going to take some getting used to, good thing I am quick on the uptake, and I hope I don't offend em all too much.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid shuffles his feet and looks about, though his eyes remain distant, "I became a Pathfinder to prove reincarnation. My Vudran blood speaks to me of all the lives I have lived and will live again. When I was first in Absolum out among the docks and taverns I heard tales of this society. Adventurers and explorers, finding the great mysteries of time and sharing the knowledge with all through their chronicles. I figured here would be the best place to continue my search. And once I was within the walls of the Grand Lodge I have heard of gem sages, said to live many lives though sorcery! My current goal is to speak with one and learn if it is the truth."

Barid quiets down and listens with interest for other tales to be told.

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Jezakay gets a very far-a-way look and glances in a southerly direction, thinking back, "How -DID- I manage to become a pathfinder ... wow!"

He looks back at Barid and says, "Well, when I was quite young I ran away and joined up with Halfling merchants down in Osirion. Always have had fantastic wanderlust."

Jeza continues, "Then we sailed across to their homes, and wow is that a memory. Their homes in Andoran, that is, and I was taught by a variety of Halflings, especially Celia de Monte." With that he unsuccessfully tries suppressing a chuckle or three. He continues, "And while there I picked up the ways of Desna, heard her calling really, and looking back maybe it has always been with me. By age 12 I was tending to other's needs and again traveling with the merchants. They taught me to be sneaky and observant up in the hills of Andoran."

He seems to skip over something big here, thinking, "Damn, those raiders sure had it in for us," and continues. Saying on, "And well the years passed, and I've become something of a Cleric. Now the Pathfinder Society seems like the place to be to see much more of the world."

Jeza pauses to take a long breath and finishes, "Is that more or less what you had in mind when you asked Barid?"

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

"Heh, yeah, that's what I had in mind."

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Jeza asks, "So what do you guys like for breakfast? I'll go see if I can get the cook here working on it."

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

"I keep a simple repast, nothing more than some toast for me at the moment. I'm trying to get around the idea of eating trail rations for long stretches of time."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

Kontha and I prefer raw meat or food that has not been cooked very long he says as brings out a raw turkey leg takes a bite and thrown the rest to the t-rex.

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

"Fish, rice, eggs. The perfect timeless breakfast. Any time is a good time." Dissa states with unusual clarity.

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Jeza wonders about the logistics of that last one. He heads over to the bar and then into the back to speak with anyone preparing for the day.

Profession (cook) to acquire raw food, toast, fish w/ rice and eggs, and an order of the 'regular' fare here for himself.
Profession(cook): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Jeza walks back out of the kitchen a few minutes later. He says, "I put in the order, offered to pay, and was told to scram when I tried making suggestions."

Jeza continues, "I guess that our Master let them know we would be here as he refused payment. PFS takes care of the small expenses because 'bookkeepers you are not'. So breakfast should be out here shortly. The special seems to be bread, bacon and as much oatmeal as you'd care for."

He sits down again and pulls out his Book of Desna to look over.

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

"Jeza, it sounds as though you know your way around a kitchen. I remember you were exceptionally skilled with mountain herbs and berries. Is that true yet?" Dissa turns his nose up slightly at the menu options.

"I know have led battles until I was a very old man. We all know warriors fight on their stomachs, it will be nice to have Jeza preparing our meals." He smiles at his friend, and resumes his peaceful banter with the other members of the team.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

"Wonderful!" Barid lets out a sigh of relief. "I was seriously worried I'd be living on hardtack and cheese for all of our ventures."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

Just so you all know, mentions the half-orc, Kontha has no problem taking care of what is left behind of our foes. he says with a smile and a pat on her head.

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

"Well that is certainly a digestive insight Dulomak. Does she also like being told what a good girl she is?" asks Jeza.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

Fromg strangers? She'said never met one she didn't like... he says with a toothy smile.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid blanches a bit at the way the conversation is turning I do hope they're being facetious.


Alright. Sorry about the delay folks. The Confirmation is about to begin.

The invitation delivered last night was remarkably simple, especially given the importance of the occasion: “Start where it all began. Meet us at the Pig’s Paunch one hour before dawn.

The Pig’s Paunch is a run-down building with a faded sign of a large pig standing on its hind legs, arms folded above a corpulent belly. Inside, the air is thick with the scents of human sweat, stale tobacco, and leftover food. In the center of the room, surrounded by inebriates sleeping off their revelries, a familiar elven man stands high upon top of a large round table.

Welcome! Welcome, my students! Please, have a seat!

With that, Kreighton Shaine, the Pathfinder Society’s Master of Scrolls, nimbly drops down to sit cross-legged on the table before looking about the tavern with a sense of reverent wonder. “Can you believe it? It all started here years ago—well, over four hundred of them at least. Under this very roof the Pathfinder Society was born.

But today! Today you will begin your Confirmation! Master Farabellus, Master Zey, and I all agree you each have shown your worth and dedication to the Society, so there’s no better time to see if you can handle becoming full field operatives. Allow me to introduce you to Janira Gavix,” he says as he motions for an excitable halfling woman to approach.

She wears a large backpack and carries all manner of tools, pouches, and scroll cases around her waist. Shaine continues, saying, “Janira here will be going with you on your Confirmation. She was one of my brightest pupils and will no doubt be an invaluable resource on your journey, for she discovered the caves you are about to explore during her own Confirmation.

Janira speaks up in an enthusiastic and cheerful voice, “Greetings, aspiring Pathfinders! Six months ago, while I was mapping cave entrances in the foothills of the Kortos Mounts, I witnessed a lone gillman entering a concealed cave. I thought little of it at the time, but I saw another one enter the cave again a month later as my Confirmation stretched on. A few days later, after I completed my assigned task, I entered the cave system, but was unable to find the gillmen.

Master Shaine hops to his feet. “Initiates, for your Confirmation, you will travel to these caves to explore and document its many passages. Additionally, and most importantly, you are to learn what the gillmen are up to in there. Oh, and you need to come back alive as well.

With these parting words, the Master of Scrolls jumps off the table and strolls out of the building while humming to himself.

Janira looks at you expectantly, if you have any questions.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

What foes, might we encounter, Venture Captain? Caves are usually not unihbaitated inquires the half-orc.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Barid looks down at Janira and asks a touch nervously, "You said you've entered the cave, have you mapped any of it so we'll have some idea of the size of it before we go?"

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

Jeza takes a seat and listens to Master Shaine, takes in all of the new information and instructions. He then watches as the Master leaves and turns to speak with Janira.

Jeza says, "Welcome, Janira."

He waits for her answer to Dulomak's and Barid's questions.


Dulomak wrote:
What foes, might we encounter, Venture Captain? Caves are usually not unihbaitated inquires the half-orc.

Janira looks at you and says in an excited voice, "Oh, the usual stuff. Lots of bugs! Don't be fooled by little critters, they are annoying as heck. Also, lions and tigers and bears maybe (oh my!)."

Barid Nitha Venka wrote:
Barid looks down at Janira and asks a touch nervously, "You said you've entered the cave, have you mapped any of it so we'll have some idea of the size of it before we go?"

She then turns toward Barid with an annoyed look. "I said I was mapping cave entrances, not inside the caves themselves. I don't know what to expect inside the caves."

Jezakay wrote:
Jeza says, "Welcome, Janira."

Finally, she turns towards Jeza with a bright smile. "Thank you sir! I'm excited to guide you during your Confirmation. It is certainly an exciting day!"

Feel free to give me Knowledge (geography) or (history) checks if you have the skill.

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

"Janira, if not what is in the cave, what about the way there? Where are we heading and what is the journey going to be like?" asks Jeza.

Scarab Sages

Male Vudrani Unchained Rogue 1 HP 6/10 | AC 16, t 13, ff 13 | F+2 R+5 W-1 | Init +5 | Perc +3 (+4 traps)

Kn. (Geo): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

All of my AARGH!

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

know nature 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 to see if he knows anything about the caves

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Battle Scion 2 HP 18/21|AC 13,T 11,FF 11|F+5 R+2 W+4 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2|Per +4 (-2 sand)
unmodified:
HP 16/19|AC 14,T 12,FF 12|F+3 R+2 W+3 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2| Per +4
More:
Raging Song: 11/13 rounds

The door swings open, banging against the wall. In bursts a pale Ulfen man, sweat glistening upon his brow and dressed in warm skins and furs which have been lowered and tied around his waist to reveal his chest. He doubles over in the doorway, breathing heavily

"Twenty minutes away he said," Bozmir breathes heavily between words. "Maybe for him and his freakishly long legs."

He looks around the room and says, "Oh, no society officers here yet? I made it on time!" A glimmer of hope begins to shine on his face.

Hist: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Geo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

"Welcome Bozmir," starts Jeza. "If you are looking for Master Shaine, he has already came and gone. Over here is Janira," and Jeza nods to the Halfling. He continues " And if you are here for Shaine, we'd be happy to fill you in."

Jeza allows the others a chance and then gives Bozmir the rundown as he sees it.

Grand Lodge

M Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 1; HP 13/13; AC 17, FF 16, T 11; F/R/W, 4/1/0; Per -1; Init +3

"Bozmir, I don't remember you struggling with punctuality, and it seems you have not. We are about to start, and you certainly were a great addition to the team. I was a little disappointed not to see you earlier." Dissa shifts his gaze to the heavily laden but nimble Halfling.

"I am ready any time." He creaks to his feet, expecting to struggle against worn joints and arthritis, but moves with surprising grace and fluidity.


Dulomak:
You know that caves on the Isle of Kortos typically have insects such as spiders and fleas as well as vermin such as snakes and rats.

Bozmir:
Your know the following:

"Also known as the Low Azlanti, the gillmen are an amphibious humanoid race believed to be the last descendants of the ancient Azlanti people."

"During Earthfall, the Starstone struck Golarion and destroyed the human empires of Thassilon and Azlant. It is said that gillmen’s ancestors survived the cataclysmic event because they received the blessing of an aquatic entity that allowed them to breath underwater."

Sensing you have no other questions, Janira pulls out a large leather-bound journal and opens it on the table. “Before we set out, we should all get to know each other and review our plan. After all, the most important factors that determine whether an expedition will be a success are cooperation and preparation! I’ll go first!

Janira Gavix stands a full 2 feet, 10 inches tall.

"The oldest of seven children, I grew up in Eastgate where my father still works as a porter who employs a dog cart to transport purchased goods from ships and shops to the homes of customers. We revere Desna, but I respects other religions and believe that faith is important to everyone.

"I enlisted with the Pathfinder Society within weeks after my 20th year. Although I initially joined to see the world and sample all of the fine food it had to offer, I quickly took to the Scrolls and its focus on learning and preserving knowledge,"

With a smile, Janira says, "I now aspires to have my work published in one of the Pathfinder Chronicles as I hope to become a Pathfinder Chronicler one day."


Seeing how y'all have already had introductions etc., I will move on to the next box text.

On to the details of the mission at hand,” Janira says with an eager grin. “After reviewing my mission reports personally, Master Shaine believes it is no coincidence that each time they entered the caves it was during a full moon, so it is also no coincidence that you have been called here now, just a day before the moon is full again. We both believe that tomorrow night is our best chance to find out why these caves are important and what exactly the gillmen are doing in there.

The caves we’ll be travelling to lie under the base of the Kortos Mounts. We’ll need to spend every minute of daylight possible to reach the caves by foot, crossing over the Cairnlands, taking the paths to Diobel, and finally making our way through the wilderness. With any luck we won’t run into any of the local inhabitants. Once in the caves, we’ll need to work together to explore and determine whether any gillman are present or have been recently. Keep an eye out for any other clues that might hint at the caves’ significance, too.

Now, before we head out, if there aren’t any more questions, we should take a moment to go through your gear and make sure nothing important gets left out.

Janira inspects your items and makes a few suggestions.

"Some of you have healing, that's good," she begins with an approving nod. "Most of you don't have a splash weapon such as acid or alchemist fire. I recommend everyone at least carry two. Also, given the prevalence of bugs, an antitoxin or two won't hurt.

"Finally, remember," she continues. "We are Pathfinders and documenting our journey's is as much a part of the job description. Anyone remember our three duties?"

You will have time to make any last minute purchases (if you've gold to spare) before we depart.

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

"Glad to hear that you appreciate my Lady Desna, Janira. We will be so much more well off with her blessings", Jeza says. He continues, "If there is such a rush, why not ask the society to provide transportation by horseback?"

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

Are potions cheaper than scrolls?

Silver Crusade

No. 1st level potions are 50 gp. 1st level scrolls are 25 gp per spell.


Jezakay wrote:
"Glad to hear that you appreciate my Lady Desna, Janira. We will be so much more well off with her blessings", Jeza says. He continues, "If there is such a rush, why not ask the society to provide transportation by horseback?"

Janira explains matter of factly, “The area we’re heading to is controlled by a large centaur tribe. If we cross paths with any of them, they’ll see the horses as an affront and might become dangerously unfriendly. Our mission is to explore the caves and investigate the gillmen activity, not fight the local populace.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +6 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 20 (2d8+5) Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2

When he gets the chance he will buy scrolls of lead blades, hunter howl, magic fang and Cure light wounds

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Battle Scion 2 HP 18/21|AC 13,T 11,FF 11|F+5 R+2 W+4 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2|Per +4 (-2 sand)
unmodified:
HP 16/19|AC 14,T 12,FF 12|F+3 R+2 W+3 (+1 vs emo,+4 vs snd)|Init +2| Per +4
More:
Raging Song: 11/13 rounds

"Two other faithful," Bozmir exclaims as he pulls out his wooden butterfly symbol. "And a halfling, no less. Luck will surely be on our side."

Janira Gavix wrote:
Janira explains matter of factly, “The area we’re heading to is controlled by a large centaur tribe. If we cross paths with any of them, they’ll see the horses as an affront and might become dangerously unfriendly. Our mission is to explore the caves and investigate the gillmen activity, not fight the local populace.

"Ah, those kind of inhabitants. I was fearing something along the lines of those that come out during the full moon.

"Well, I unfortunately don't have money to spare, but I do have one bottled fire.
"Our three duties...
" Bozmir thinks a while. "Report and cooperate, for sure. Back me up here, guys."

Dark Archive

Male Garundi cleric of Desna 1, HP 10/10, AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4, Init +2, Perception +7
Spells:
1st:bless, comprehend languages, expeditious retreat[D] 0: detect magic, light, stabilize

"Agreed Bozmir", starts Jeza. And, "I've a couple pots of acid and an alky's fire, but if there is nothing to be gained by dallying, lets put our feet upon the road and begun."

Jezakay stands from the table and holds his walking spear, waiting for the others to follow Janira.

1 to 50 of 892 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.