[PFS] TOZ's Assault on the Wound [PbP Gameday VI] (Inactive)

Game Master TriOmegaZero


1 to 50 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

All parties dot in.

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

Dotto!

The Exchange

female Aasimar Theologian 5
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 11*, FF 20 |HP: 18/25|F +2*, R +1*, W +7*|Init -2*, Perc +3*|CMB +3* CMD 13|Daylight 1/1, Channel 7/7, Fire Bolt 6/7

*sunspot*

Grand Lodge

Elf-Magus Spell Dancer 7 | HP: 45/45 | AC: 28/32 (T 22, FF 23) | CMD: 19 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+6 | Init:+8 | Per:+11 | Speed 30' | Blade pool: 2/2| Arcane pool: 7/7| Active Effects:

Hi all

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf HP51/51|AC 20/T12/FF18|F+8/R+10/W+7|BAB+5|Init +4|Diplo+26 Battle Herald 1/Vig(Avenger) 2/Bard(Arcane Duelist)1/Cav 1/Rgr (Guild breaker) 1

Marquis Lorian the Peacemaker, Ambassador of Taldor reporting in.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

A blast of cold wind—the biting chill of the Realm of the Mammoth Lords— rushes into the tent, ruffling scattered papers but not Marcos Farabellus. The Pathfinder Society’s Master of Swords stares intently at a map of the western Worldwound, eyeing wooden playing pieces placed at strategic locations.

“Quite a party we’ve started up here. Did you know they’re calling all this ruckus the Army of the Open Road?” Farabellus asks, never raising his eyes from the map laid out before him. “Well, now it looks like this army is finally ready to move on Jormurdun, the lost Sky Citadel of the dwarves.”

“In case you hadn’t heard, I’ve been appointed warmaster of this growing army of ours. The Decemvirate has politely asked me to knock on Jormurdun’s door and see who answers. The problem is, the walk there is going to take weeks and we know there’re some unwelcome residents already in the region.” Farabellus points to a group of crimson-stained wooden tokens at the north-western edge of the Worldwound that stand opposed to the tokens of the Society’s forces. “It looks like the Society’s latest adversaries, that deceitful cur Tancred Desimire and the two-faced former Venture-Captain Thurl, have assembled an expedition of their own—and positioned it right in our path.”

Slamming his fist down in a sudden movement that cracks the table, Farabellus sends wooden pieces flying about the tent’s interior. “I’m done with these two meddlers. The demonologist and the traitor are to be brought to justice. But first, we must reach Jormurdun before they do. To that end, I need your assistance in rallying our armies and getting us to the entrance of the Sky Citadel. All our senior agents are out in the field tracking Tancred and Thurl, so I’m promoting you to act as field commanders for the battles ahead. Our allies are waiting to meet with us. Any questions?”

Know(Local) DC15:
The Society has put together a massive host to march on the lost dwarven Sky Citadel of Jormurdun. Earning the nickname “the Army of the Open Road,” this force is composed of Society agents and allies from across the Inner Sea.

DC20:
Standing beside the Society are the crusaders of Mendev, consisting of mounted cavalry and trained battle priests. The dwarves of the Five Kingdoms Mountains have committed their siege weapons and hearty infantry after long negotiations with the Society. Both of these forces stand as the most loyal and largest non-Society factions in the Army of the Open Road.

DC25:
Marcos Farabellus was appointed warmaster of the army by unanimous decision. His role is to lead the greater efforts of the army in reaching Jormurdun, but he remains far from the frontline fighting to ensure his safety and direct the efforts of top agents in tracking Thurl and Tancred Desimire. Because of this, Farabellus has been searching for prestigious agents to act in his stead as the army meets the demonic forces of the Worldwound.

DC30:
Soldiers from the frontlines report that Tancred Desimireandformerventure-captainThurlhavecommitted a force of fanatical cultists and demons to oppose the Army of the Open Road. Scouts have returned with descriptions of demonic horrors stitched together by Thurl, ready to be unleashed as the Society closes on Jormurdun.

Farabellus brings the group to a much larger tent amidst the Society’s encampment. Within stand rows of benches and a massive wooden table adorned with token-strewn maps like those in Farabellus’s tent. Dozens of people already mill about, moving to sit as Farabellus enters. The Master of Swords pays little heed to the other attendants as he gestures for the adventurers to take a seat at one of the front-row benches.

"Friends and allies, I thank you all for coming to this most important of war councils. Our forces stand ready to march out from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords and into the treacherous terrain of the Worldwound, in search of Jormurdun. Know that this journey will not be easy, as dangerous enemies rest in our path.”

Warmaster Farabellus moves so all in attendance can see the map in the center of the chamber. Pointing at a group of tokens inscribed with demonic runes situated due east of the Society’s encampment, he continues. “Our first mission is to move out from this encampment and secure the region south of the Wolfcrags, where we know Jormurdun to be located. To ensure we are not flanked, we’ll need to destroy any enemy formations within the region around Silvershore, an abandoned town that the fiends are using as a base of operations.”

Knocking over demon-marked tokens with a wave of his arm, Farabellus haphazardly shoves the various tokens of the Society’s army into the region previously indicated. “With this region obtained, we’ll be well positioned to engage whatever Tancred and Thurl have waiting for us in the Wolfcrags. We’ll use the region around Silvershore as a forward command post and move north towards Jormurdun.”

“To ensure our success, I’m appointing my best agents as field commanders for the engagements to come. They’ll be leading our specialist units in crushing enemy resistance. They’ve not yet had a chance to select what units they’ll be leading directly, but I leave the decision in their hands. Please assist them by answering any questions you have about your formations and capabilities.”

With a nod, Farabellus looks over the assembled room, “This is it, everyone. This is the day we find Jormurdun and make Tancred and Thurl pay for their many treacheries.”

Map/handout slides are up. Please enter relevant information there in my totally not plagiarized document. You will also get to choose the army you wish to command, based on your Season 5 boons. As long as ANY of your characters have earned the prerequisite boons, your PC may command the listed army. Five Kings, Mendevian, and Pathfinder armies are always available, while unique armies are limit 1.

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

Don't have any of said boons. Am preferred for a five army pike army myself. Also selling my current armor to upgrade to some mwk full plate.

A bulky sized statue heavily cladded with pristine armor stands before the group. He makes no secret that he is deeply involved with the church of Adabar. Etched into his shield that he carries and Morningstar at his side are constant symbols of the scales. He also wears that same symbol around his neck.

"Whatever it takes to ensure peace is kept to the land..." The oread man, sighs, but knows that this fight may be a necessity to keep the law.

"Do pray tell, what crime did Tancred and Thurl commit?"

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf HP51/51|AC 20/T12/FF18|F+8/R+10/W+7|BAB+5|Init +4|Diplo+26 Battle Herald 1/Vig(Avenger) 2/Bard(Arcane Duelist)1/Cav 1/Rgr (Guild breaker) 1

Purchase a +2 Headband of Alluring Charisma, MW Lance, MW Nodachi. Well, unless someone else is in Sovereign Court, I will go with the Army of Exploration.

Marquis Lorian looked over the assembled army from Taldor "Please pass on to Lady Gloriana that I will be honored to lead this army for the glory of Taldor in the name of Grand Prince Stavian the 3rd, long may he reign! he said to the assembled group.

Day Job-Oratory: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

Sitting at the council, Lorian listened to the battle plans, looking for input from the other commanders to coordinate the units. The question of who the two traitors were caught his attention.

The Exchange

female Aasimar Theologian 5
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 11*, FF 20 |HP: 18/25|F +2*, R +1*, W +7*|Init -2*, Perc +3*|CMB +3* CMD 13|Daylight 1/1, Channel 7/7, Fire Bolt 6/7

"If this world is to be destroyed, it shall be by the elements that created it, not the Abyss," Says a stunning-looking woman in gilded armor solemnly. In addition to a shield in the form of a blackened sunburst on her back and a jet-black longsword at her side, she carries a heavy icon of solid gold in the shape of four crossed swords.

Knowledge (Religion) DC 20:
The icon is the unholy symbol of Ymeri, Queen of the Inferno, Elemental Lord of Fire.

Much as I would enjoy leading Riftwardens, I don't believe I've got that boon or any other, so I will instead lead Society Field Agents.

Grand Lodge

Elf-Magus Spell Dancer 7 | HP: 45/45 | AC: 28/32 (T 22, FF 23) | CMD: 19 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+6 | Init:+8 | Per:+11 | Speed 30' | Blade pool: 2/2| Arcane pool: 7/7| Active Effects:

know local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
"It is commonly known that the Pathfinders have amassed a host to march against Jormurdun. Let us hope that indeed the many peoples from across the Inner Sea heed the call and join to strike a decisive blow.'

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

Kn. Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Oret studies Nemesis for a moment, paying detail to his holy symbol. I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark
Oret Terra wrote:
"Do pray tell, what crime did Tancred and Thurl commit?"

"It'd be simpler to list what crimes they haven't committed." Marcos snorts. “Tancred Desimire is a disgraced Chelish noble whose brother Aglorn was a fiend-binder and Aspis agent. After Society agents killed Aglorn, Tancred swore revenge and revealed himself as a demonologist. Thurl was once a Venture-Captain in Nerosyan, but he seems to have been influenced by the artifacts he collected from the Worldwound. We suspected his betrayal when he was conspicuously absent during the siege of Nerosyan, and we later confirmed this when Society field agents delved into his lodge and discovered the home of a demon- obsessed madman. These traitors have formed an unholy union and seek to reach Jormurdun before the Society in order to steal whatever knowledge they can.”

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

Oret shakes his head, signifying understanding somewhat. "Then we shall have bring these criminals into the high court of Adabar, let them be tried for the crimes they have committed."

But whatever shadow of doubt has been lifted over Oret's face, as if he feels his actions will be justified. "Very well, when do set path? These men sound dangerous."

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

"Go and meet with the unit leaders and take command of your forces. We move out in the morning."

Once everyone has checked in and selected their armies, we shall begin the campaign into the Worldwound.

Silver Crusade

| hp 54/54 | AC 21 FF 13 T 20 | CMD 14 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +14 (+8 vs Poison, +2 vs Negative Energy effects that deal HP damage) | Init +2 | Perception +7 | Sense Motive +16 | Movement 40ft | Male Vishkanya Divine Paragon Cleric of Apsu 8 | Active Effects: Blessing of Fervor 5 rounds, Cold Resist 20, Deathwatch, Longstrider, Message, Loci Spirit Ritual (Healing), Wis +1 7rds |

Dot. I have all the boons so I can take just about any of the armies. I'll choose last though, both because I have GM'd this scenario and also because my next 48 hours are going to be insanely busy but I will do my best to post ASAP.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark
Army Command Roster wrote:


Oret Terra - Five Kings Pike Infantry
Lorian the Peacemaker - Taldan Army of Exploration
Nemesis Melek - Pathfinder Society Field Agents
Dryden Nightember -
Kel-Aurthraxis Maleocorr -

APL = 7+7+5+4+3 = 26/5 = 5

Since Tarandor has bowed out, you are currently at high tier with adjustment. Let me know if you want to recruit a sixth PC or go ahead with the party as is.

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

I have no preference, whichever is most convenient to you as GM is my vote. I'm happy as is or with additional.

Oret does as he is told, and moves out immediately, eager to meet the merry man he will be commanding. "Very well, I shall see you bright and early."

Silver Crusade

| hp 54/54 | AC 21 FF 13 T 20 | CMD 14 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +14 (+8 vs Poison, +2 vs Negative Energy effects that deal HP damage) | Init +2 | Perception +7 | Sense Motive +16 | Movement 40ft | Male Vishkanya Divine Paragon Cleric of Apsu 8 | Active Effects: Blessing of Fervor 5 rounds, Cold Resist 20, Deathwatch, Longstrider, Message, Loci Spirit Ritual (Healing), Wis +1 7rds |

I've asked a friend if he's interested in joining us. As for armies, I'll go with whatever you all want to have along, since I can access any of them. For the character I'm playing, though, the Riftwardens might be the most fitting.

Sovereign Court

Female Vishkanya Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Druken Brute) 5/Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 hp 8/99 (87 while not raging)| AC 9 (adjusts lower often) DR 2/-, Cold 1 | FF 9 | T 9 | CMD 19 | Fort +13 (+6 vs. poison)| Ref +2| Will +6 (+2 when raging)| Init +0 | Perception +10 | Sense Motive + 1 | Movement 30ft
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Cure Light Wounds 36/50, Wand of Infernal Healing 41/50, Rage 13/15, Vishkanya Poison 4/5, Poison Tattoo 2/3

A woman walks in, she obviously used to be beautiful and walk delicately but an obvious limp and scars mar that beauty. As she approaches you notice the clinking of glass coming from here direction and the fact that instead of wearing armor she appears ready for a night on the town.

Hello Pathfinder's you may have heard of me or at least my establishment down in the Petal's District, the Hen House. Of course we do porovide a Pathfinder discount, but please be discreet about it you can talk to myself or if I'm not present my seneschal Boomstick Makes Drinks Many. Anyway Pathfindering allows me to blow off a little steam, so I'm always happy to come along, though I've been told I have to warn you all I'm a bit of an angry drunk. Anyway, would you all care for a drink? I myself will be partaking.

She begins to pull out mugs for any who ask, and feeling good about the day a bottle of applejack.

Day job (profession madam): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

If it's ok, I'll take the Mammoth Riders

Silver Crusade

| hp 54/54 | AC 21 FF 13 T 20 | CMD 14 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +14 (+8 vs Poison, +2 vs Negative Energy effects that deal HP damage) | Init +2 | Perception +7 | Sense Motive +16 | Movement 40ft | Male Vishkanya Divine Paragon Cleric of Apsu 8 | Active Effects: Blessing of Fervor 5 rounds, Cold Resist 20, Deathwatch, Longstrider, Message, Loci Spirit Ritual (Healing), Wis +1 7rds |

A tall but slender figure enters the war-room, pushing the hood of his oddly-angular cloak back to reveal skin that gleans ever so slightly in a light green color. His eyes appear gold, with slightly vertical black irises. He is clad in well-worn but well-kept armor but has virtually no weapons to speak of. Around his neck is a silver holy symbol of a platinum dragon above a pool of water.

He nods to each of you, his voice has a slight twinge of a hiss to it, but is also clear and pleasant on the ear. His tongue, in perfect match to his outward appearance, however, is indeed forked.

"Greetingss, fellow Pathfinders. I am Kel-Aurthraxis Maleocorr, Sentinel of Apsu the Waybringer, and Silver Crusader of the Platinum Band. It iss my duty to provide suport and protection to you, our armies, and all those otherss who join us on this mission."

Kel will take command of the Riftwardens.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark
Army Command Roster wrote:


Oret Terra - Five Kings Pike Infantry
Lorian the Peacemaker - Taldan Army of Exploration
Nemesis Melek - Pathfinder Society Field Agents
Dryden Nightember -
Kel-Aurthraxis Maleocorr - Riftwardens
Madam Ionnia Nevarion - Mammoth Riders

I'm going to post the engagement description first and give you all a chance to adjust armies if you feel the need, as you have the chance to tailor your choices to the battle at hand.

Engagement: Silvershore wrote:

The lakeside settlement of Silvershore was once a thriving fishing town. Silvershore had the lucrative privilege of supplying a massive, floating pleasure palace known as the House of Reflections that floated near the middle of the lake. Many believe that the House of Reflections has become haunted and extremely dangerous. Scouts report that Silvershore is now fortified and serves as an outpost for demons.

By capturing Silvershore, the Society will not only eliminate an enemy stronghold but also secure a defensible forward camp. It can use this camp for its march on Jormurdun through passes in the Wolfcrags to the north. Cultists and murderers loyal to Tancred Desimire teem throughout the area.

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

Oret is happy to keep his choice.

Oret looks gravely concern as he reads through the engagement. He crumples the paper in what could be seen as a call to action. "We have our marching orders men! Move out!"

The Exchange

female Aasimar Theologian 5
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 11*, FF 20 |HP: 18/25|F +2*, R +1*, W +7*|Init -2*, Perc +3*|CMB +3* CMD 13|Daylight 1/1, Channel 7/7, Fire Bolt 6/7

I'll keep my choice.

Nemesis surveys her army - HER army - and smiles.

Yes. THIS is what I should be doing. Now you're talking, Pathfinder Society.

I do have some characters with Mendevian Commendations; I'll have to double-check just how many. What effects do they have?

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

They grant a bonus to Mendevian Cavalry armies.

Sovereign Court

Female Vishkanya Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Druken Brute) 5/Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 hp 8/99 (87 while not raging)| AC 9 (adjusts lower often) DR 2/-, Cold 1 | FF 9 | T 9 | CMD 19 | Fort +13 (+6 vs. poison)| Ref +2| Will +6 (+2 when raging)| Init +0 | Perception +10 | Sense Motive + 1 | Movement 30ft
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Cure Light Wounds 36/50, Wand of Infernal Healing 41/50, Rage 13/15, Vishkanya Poison 4/5, Poison Tattoo 2/3

Perfectly content with my army

Let us away good people

Silver Crusade

| hp 54/54 | AC 21 FF 13 T 20 | CMD 14 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +14 (+8 vs Poison, +2 vs Negative Energy effects that deal HP damage) | Init +2 | Perception +7 | Sense Motive +16 | Movement 40ft | Male Vishkanya Divine Paragon Cleric of Apsu 8 | Active Effects: Blessing of Fervor 5 rounds, Cold Resist 20, Deathwatch, Longstrider, Message, Loci Spirit Ritual (Healing), Wis +1 7rds |

"Indeed, if we are to lead our armiess to aid the push to Jormurdun, let uss begin!"

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark
Army Command Roster wrote:


Oret Terra - Five Kings Pike Infantry
Lorian the Peacemaker - Taldan Army of Exploration
Nemesis Melek - Pathfinder Society Field Agents
Dryden Nightember - Pathfinder Society Field Agents
Kel-Aurthraxis Maleocorr - Riftwardens
Madam Ionnia Nevarion - Mammoth Riders

Apologies for the delay, the engagement starts tonight after I get home from work.

Grand Lodge

Male Human

ARMY init:

init, Oret's Pike Infantry: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
init, Lorian's AoE: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
init, Kel's Riftwardens: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
init, Nemesis' Field Agents: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
init, Dryden's Field Agents: 1d10 ⇒ 7
init, Ionnia's Mammoths: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
init, Purple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
init, Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
init, Red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
init, Yellow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
init, Orange: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
init, Green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
init, Tieflings: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Turn Template wrote:


Movement Phase: *actions*
Tactics Phase: *choose a tactic*
Ranged Phase: *attack roll*
Melee Phase: *attack roll*
Day 1 Initiative wrote:


18 Yellow
17 Ionnia's Mammoths
16 Blue
15 Orange
13 Nemesis' Field Agents
12 Red
10 Lorian's AoE
9 Green
8 Purple
7 Dryden's Field Agents
5 Kel's Riftwardens
4 Oret's Pike Infantry
3 Tieflings

You may all post your movement and tactics ahead of time. Scouts, magical divinations, and other command and control assets report on enemy movements and coordinate your actions, so positions are not hidden and adjustments in light of enemy movements may be made. When melee begins, I may take over die rolls to prevent delay of game. Hopefully we can keep things moving without sacrificing too much player control. Remember that once an army engages another, both are unable to move until that combat is resolved. All Pathfinder armies enter the map from the square marked A.

Reports indicate the cultist armies are on the advance, making their way around the objective of Silvershore! Ionnia's Mammoth Riders are the first to march out.

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

Actions ahead of time:

Movement Phase: Move 1 in any direction towards an enemy
Tactics Phase: Defensive Wall
Ranged Phase: None
Melee Phase: Defensive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

DV 22 OM +1

Sovereign Court

Female Vishkanya Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Druken Brute) 5/Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 hp 8/99 (87 while not raging)| AC 9 (adjusts lower often) DR 2/-, Cold 1 | FF 9 | T 9 | CMD 19 | Fort +13 (+6 vs. poison)| Ref +2| Will +6 (+2 when raging)| Init +0 | Perception +10 | Sense Motive + 1 | Movement 30ft
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Cure Light Wounds 36/50, Wand of Infernal Healing 41/50, Rage 13/15, Vishkanya Poison 4/5, Poison Tattoo 2/3

Forward ho!

army tactics:
move =
3 forward towards enemies
Tactics = standard
Melee = melee: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf HP51/51|AC 20/T12/FF18|F+8/R+10/W+7|BAB+5|Init +4|Diplo+26 Battle Herald 1/Vig(Avenger) 2/Bard(Arcane Duelist)1/Cav 1/Rgr (Guild breaker) 1

Onwards to Victory!

AoE tactics:

Movement: Northeast towards the Blue unit
Tactics: Standard

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark
Day 1 Initiative wrote:


18 Yellow
17 Ionnia's Mammoths
16 Blue
15 Orange
13 Nemesis' Warpriests
12 Red
10 Lorian's AoE
9 Green
8 Purple
7 Dryden's Field Agents
5 Kel's Riftwardens
4 Oret's Pike Infantry
3 Tieflings

Reports indicate the cultists to the north are holding their ground, possibly waiting for backup. More armies are approaching from around the lake.

Nemesis has taken charge of the Mendevian Warpriest brigade. Remember that you get to select both strategy and tactics, with the difference being that tactics last for the entire day while strategies can be adjusted in combat.

The Exchange

female Aasimar Theologian 5
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 11*, FF 20 |HP: 18/25|F +2*, R +1*, W +7*|Init -2*, Perc +3*|CMB +3* CMD 13|Daylight 1/1, Channel 7/7, Fire Bolt 6/7

"Today we set forth to cauterize the Worldwounnd!!!"

Though a bit unnerved by their heterodox leader, Nemesis's heavily-armored army trudges slowly forth.

Movement: to Hex 'A'
Tactics: standard

Grand Lodge

Elf-Magus Spell Dancer 7 | HP: 45/45 | AC: 28/32 (T 22, FF 23) | CMD: 19 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+6 | Init:+8 | Per:+11 | Speed 30' | Blade pool: 2/2| Arcane pool: 7/7| Active Effects:

Not sure how the combat goes but let me know.
Movement:2 spaces
Tactics: standard
Ranged: Attack blue ranged attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Not sure if inspire courage can be activated or is already figured in to the stat block. Also not sure what range I have on my ranged attack. If I don't have the range to attack I will just move and wait to move again or attack anything that does come in range.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

Ranged Attacks occur at the start of a skirmish, before melee phase takes over. You have to enter an enemy army's hex to begin a skirmish and use your attacks. Inspire Courage is an always on bonus as long as you select it as your tactic. It should not be figured into the stat block as you may change to different tactics each day.

Day 1 Initiative wrote:


18 Yellow
17 Ionnia's Mammoths
16 Blue
15 Orange
13 Nemesis' Warpriests
12 Red
10 Lorian's AoE
9 Green
8 Purple
7 Dryden's Field Agents
5 Kel's Riftwardens
4 Oret's Pike Infantry

3 Tieflings

The Pathfinder armies mobilize, advancing towards the waiting cultists. Reports filter in that the opposing forces are massing together for the coming battle!

Remember that armies can share hexes, and indeed this is how you can support each other in skirmishes.

Silver Crusade

| hp 54/54 | AC 21 FF 13 T 20 | CMD 14 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +14 (+8 vs Poison, +2 vs Negative Energy effects that deal HP damage) | Init +2 | Perception +7 | Sense Motive +16 | Movement 40ft | Male Vishkanya Divine Paragon Cleric of Apsu 8 | Active Effects: Blessing of Fervor 5 rounds, Cold Resist 20, Deathwatch, Longstrider, Message, Loci Spirit Ritual (Healing), Wis +1 7rds |

Kel observes the movements of the rest of the Army of the Open Road units while consulting with the Riftwardens. Knowing that they are not a force to be risked too openly, he has them move up to join with Dryden's Field Agents for now.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

The first day of the campaign ends with armies massing against each other, but no contact. The coming day does not promise to be so calm.

Day 2 Initiative wrote:


18 Yellow
17 Ionnia's Mammoths
16 Blue
15 Orange
13 Nemesis' Warpriests
12 Red
10 Lorian's AoE
9 Green
8 Purple
7 Dryden's Field Agents
5 Kel's Riftwardens
4 Oret's Pike Infantry
3 Tieflings

Everyone may post their actions for day 2. Combat will likely begin, so please remember that once you enter an enemy's hex or they enter yours, you are locked into combat for the day unless you attempt to withdraw. Combats are resolved in a single day with simultaneous Offense checks. Damage is not rolled separately, but is rather determined by how many points over the Defensive Value your Offense check is. Ranged Attacks are made once at the start, and then Melee Attacks until one side is defeated. If there are multiple armies in a hex, you may target any army you wish with your checks.

Sovereign Court

Female Vishkanya Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager/Druken Brute) 5/Fighter (Unbreakable) 1 hp 8/99 (87 while not raging)| AC 9 (adjusts lower often) DR 2/-, Cold 1 | FF 9 | T 9 | CMD 19 | Fort +13 (+6 vs. poison)| Ref +2| Will +6 (+2 when raging)| Init +0 | Perception +10 | Sense Motive + 1 | Movement 30ft
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Cure Light Wounds 36/50, Wand of Infernal Healing 41/50, Rage 13/15, Vishkanya Poison 4/5, Poison Tattoo 2/3

Ionnia fitting in quite well with her angry mammoth riders charges at the nearest army

Charge!

Actions:

Move Phase = 1 NW towards blue bordered army
Tactics = Relentless Brutality + Rage attacking blue bordered
Ranged = N/A
Melee = OM: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
DV = 13, OM +15, under current tactics

Would it be helpful for us to make extra attack rolls just in case?

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

Having multiple attack rolls might speed things up, but remember that more armies may join the battle before the movement phase is over, so you may want to redirect attacks as the battle changes.

The Mammoth Riders charge into the engagement, pinning the enemy armies down as the Pathfinders continue to maneuver.

Day 2 Initiative wrote:


18 Yellow
17 Ionnia's Mammoths
16 Blue
15 Orange
13 Nemesis' Warpriests
12 Red
10 Lorian's AoE
9 Green
8 Purple
7 Dryden's Field Agents
5 Kel's Riftwardens
4 Oret's Pike Infantry
3 Tieflings

The Exchange

female Aasimar Theologian 5
Spoiler:
|AC 21*, T 11*, FF 20 |HP: 18/25|F +2*, R +1*, W +7*|Init -2*, Perc +3*|CMB +3* CMD 13|Daylight 1/1, Channel 7/7, Fire Bolt 6/7

Nemesis's slow-trudging forces cover Lorian's.

Movement: to Lorian's Hex
Tactics: standard

Am I correct that my army can only move 1 hex per day?

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

Correct. Speed 1 means one hex per day.

Silver Crusade

Oread Cleric of Adabar 2 Fighter 1 | HP: 24/24| AC:19 T:11 FF:19 | CMB:6 CMD:16 | Saves F:8 R:2 W:7 (+2 vs charm & Compulsion) | Init:0 | Per:3 | Channel N Energy (0/4) | Defensive Aura (1/1) | Agile Feet (6/6)
spells:
Spells prepared: 1: Bless, Bless, Shield, Detect Chaos 0: Guidance, Mending, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Purify Food & Drink

Oret continues leading his army, trailing behind the rest of the pathfinders. Oread's are known for their unusually slow manner. He sends a runner to the front lines to attempt to coordinate an attack strategy.

Crunch:

Movement Phase: Move 1 (arrow on handout_
Tactics Phase: Defensive Wall
Ranged Phase: None
Melee Phase: defensive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

DV 22 OM +1

I Intent to keep a high DV, it might be beneficial for folks to delay, let the enemy take me head on first, and come into the fight after I engage, you can be aggressive heading in while and keep a low DV while I maintain a defensive wall.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf HP51/51|AC 20/T12/FF18|F+8/R+10/W+7|BAB+5|Init +4|Diplo+26 Battle Herald 1/Vig(Avenger) 2/Bard(Arcane Duelist)1/Cav 1/Rgr (Guild breaker) 1

While he would rather deal with one army by themselves, Lorian lead the Army of Each along side the Mammoths to tie up the other group of foes.

Move to same hex as the Mammoths. Attack red unit.
Tactics: Taunt.
Ranged:None
Melee: Aggressive

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

The Army of Exploration marches to join the Mammoth Riders in preparation for glory! Likewise, the cultist armies mass to meet the Pathfinder forces.

Day 2 Initiative wrote:


18 Yellow
17 Ionnia's Mammoths
16 Blue
15 Orange
13 Nemesis' Warpriests
12 Red
10 Lorian's AoE
9 Green
8 Purple
7 Dryden's Field Agents
5 Kel's Riftwardens

4 Oret's Pike Infantry
3 Tieflings
Combat 1 wrote:

Pathfinders:

Ionnia's Mammoths
Lorian's AoE
------------
Enemy Armies:
Blue
Red
Green 1
Green 2

Grand Lodge

Elf-Magus Spell Dancer 7 | HP: 45/45 | AC: 28/32 (T 22, FF 23) | CMD: 19 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+6 | Init:+8 | Per:+11 | Speed 30' | Blade pool: 2/2| Arcane pool: 7/7| Active Effects:

I agree with Oret's tactics but our other members to the north are already engaged. Perhaps Oret can move to make a stand against the larger number to the south and hope that we can clear the north and rejoin him before the fighting gets to overwhelming.

Actions:
Move: 2 spaces to join Madam Nevarion and Lorian to the north.
Tactics: Inspire courage + (if allowed)expert flankers (or dirty tactics)
Ranged combat: OM +7
Melee: none- (DV 17)

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf HP51/51|AC 20/T12/FF18|F+8/R+10/W+7|BAB+5|Init +4|Diplo+26 Battle Herald 1/Vig(Avenger) 2/Bard(Arcane Duelist)1/Cav 1/Rgr (Guild breaker) 1

Might help if I rolled my attack. Add +2 if they are not mounted. Well, since that is not what I wanted, I will use my GM reroll at+1
OM: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
reroll: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Silver Crusade

| hp 54/54 | AC 21 FF 13 T 20 | CMD 14 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +14 (+8 vs Poison, +2 vs Negative Energy effects that deal HP damage) | Init +2 | Perception +7 | Sense Motive +16 | Movement 40ft | Male Vishkanya Divine Paragon Cleric of Apsu 8 | Active Effects: Blessing of Fervor 5 rounds, Cold Resist 20, Deathwatch, Longstrider, Message, Loci Spirit Ritual (Healing), Wis +1 7rds |

Even though the Riftwardens encourage Kel to be cautious, he hears reports that Ionnia's forces are about to be swamped by enemy armies, and so he orders them forward to assist!

Day 2 Actions:
Movement: 2 spaces to join Ionnia, Lorian, and Dryden.
Tactics: Standard
Engagement 1 Strategy: Standard
OM Ranged: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
OM Melee: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | The Bronze House Reprisal | Murders Mark

Reports reach the commanders that the tiefling garrison is entrenched at Silvershore, and does not appear to be budging from their fortified position.

The Pathfinder forces clash with the massed cultists after a successful spell volley. Unable to respond at range, the enemy instead employs subterfuge to damage the charging cavalry with pitfalls and other trickery. While the force of the charge is broken and massive casualties inflicted, the combined might of the Pathfinder forces smashes one battalion apart, quickly dealing with stragglers.

Melee on Ionnia's Mammoths: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Melee on Lorian's AoE: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Melee on Dryden's Field Agents: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Melee on Kel's Riftwardens: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Combat 1 wrote:

Pathfinders:

Ionnia's Mammoths (Damage: 14)
Lorian's AoE (Damage: 7)
Dryden's Field Agents (Damage: 6)
Kel's Riftwardens (Damage: 1)
------------
Enemy Armies:
Blue (Damage: 23, Routed)
Red
Green 1
Green 2

I will be just resolving attacks down the line for these combats, as all of the enemy armies are the same. In future battles, you may wish to target specific enemies, so be ready! And if you wish to split attacks, you are welcome to.

All armies engaged in battle, please post your next melee attack roll and we will see how well you do.

Silver Crusade

| hp 54/54 | AC 21 FF 13 T 20 | CMD 14 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +14 (+8 vs Poison, +2 vs Negative Energy effects that deal HP damage) | Init +2 | Perception +7 | Sense Motive +16 | Movement 40ft | Male Vishkanya Divine Paragon Cleric of Apsu 8 | Active Effects: Blessing of Fervor 5 rounds, Cold Resist 20, Deathwatch, Longstrider, Message, Loci Spirit Ritual (Healing), Wis +1 7rds |

Seeing the chaos of the field, Kel tries to order the Riftwardens to pull back and use their spellcasting at range.

Morale Check to change Tactics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 (DC 15)
Fail = No change in tactics this phase.

Unable to extract his forces, Kel instead orders them to fight smarter. He specifically targets the Green (2) army, sending signals to his fellow Pathfinder-commanders so they know how he plans to array his forces.

Melee: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Grand Lodge

Elf-Magus Spell Dancer 7 | HP: 45/45 | AC: 28/32 (T 22, FF 23) | CMD: 19 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+6 | Init:+8 | Per:+11 | Speed 30' | Blade pool: 2/2| Arcane pool: 7/7| Active Effects:

Forgot to roll for the first round of combat so if I can here goes
ranged attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Next day of battle I will play the bard song inspire courage to support Ionnia which will give her troops a bonus of +1 OM and +2 morale bonus vs fear and routs.

Actions:
Move: Stay with the gathered army
Tactics: Dirty Tactics or Standard if I cant use the other
Ranged combat: OM +7
ranged attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 add +6 OM if I can use dirty tactics

1 to 50 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] TOZ's Assault on the Wound Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.