Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

PFS Silent Tide (Inactive)

Game Master Beckett

Summoned from the far corners of the world, the adventures meet a local PathFinder with a mission, find Yargos and the Codebook, before some great doom returns to the world.


351 to 400 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Galdur XXI wrote:
I cannot see it Aram, but can you time it? Tell me when to lift the lid? He grips the lid and readies to lift it when the Sorcerer gives the signal.

I'm not sure; Beckett, is it okay to RP him opening the lock when I say to? Or is some kind of check required?

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Galdur:
No, I just mean earlier when I said something seemed to stand out to you. I have added bonuses to various rolls for you as they apply. I don't believe I mixed anything up with you in spoilers for Ausk. His character had other things.

At everyone, after hearing about the musical notes, you also notice a series of holes in that side, one standing out as perhaps a blow pipe. . . Yes, you can make untrained checks for this, and aid another. Make either a Perform check (or a Cha check with no Ranks or bonus in Perform). If you are going to try to Aid Another on this, decide who is going to make the overall check, and everyone else can state who is attempting to Aid.

@ Aram . . . maaaayyyybbbbeee. . . :)

As for the Riddle Vault (#3), saying "Dove/Dove" does not seem to do anything.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

"Hmmm..." thinks Aram as he stares at the lock opening and closing. "NOW!!!" he shouts at Galdur.
I nominate Maximo(since he said he was going to be a bard0 to do the check, but I shall aid him.

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)
Aram Barong wrote:

"Hmmm..." thinks Aram as he stares at the lock opening and closing. "NOW!!!" he shouts at Galdur.

Galdur jumps at the bark of the half-orc and attempts to open the lid.

I can try to aid, jewels being more impressive to Galdur than Jewel. Charisma 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14, and when I finish here I can ask the ancestors to grant Maximo guidance spell. Hopefully we are not confusing things by doing two chests simultaneously.

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 4 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

"Music first, Demons second." Maximo says, licking his lips and pursing them like an athlete preparing to compete. "Do not worry, I have witnessed this done many times." He chuckles, raising his eyebrow suggestively.

Blowing into the pipe, Maximo uses his fingers to cover the holes as if it was a giant flute. Moving them to change pitch according to what he thinks the script requires.

Untrained perform. Please added assists or guidance if they apply. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

My aid:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 4 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Two aids and a guidance puts my total at 16 for an untrained Perform check. With that roll Maximo could be making 1d10 silver a day in Absalom! We should start a band. I propose "Maximo and the Humanoids" as our band name.

Hopefully, the chest is impressed too.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Ha ha ha. Sorry guys, had another "black out" here. I'll try to jump on and update today (within a few hours of this post). Also, I am going to award you all this little thing.

HERE

You can download it, but what I'm going to do is fill it out somehow, see about scanning it, and email it out individually. But, as of now, (I'll get to it in game, too), you all have this item.


simply M Draco Electricus Wannabeus Expert 1, Armchair Expert (PrC) 8,
DM Beckett wrote:

Ha ha ha. Sorry guys, had another "black out" here. I'll try to jump on and update today (within a few hours of this post). Also, I am going to award you all this little thing.

HERE

You can download it, but what I'm going to do is fill it out somehow, see about scanning it, and email it out individually. But, as of now, (I'll get to it in game, too), you all have this item.

Nice :)

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Sorry, when I say black out onbase, I mean that something bad happened, and we lose all comunications.

Maximo, realizing that his side of the box is actually a hidden wind instrument, tries to read the "sheet music" and blows into one hole, pressing a finger on many of the smaller holes at times. What comes out sounds like THIS (@20 sec), and the lid slides up, as the side of #4 reveals itself as an illusion that had already been opened the whole time. ( :) ).
With that, the chest opens, revealing an assortment of treasures.

Grandmaster torch, and his two young ladies practically jump in glee at the site.

I'll add a little more soon, just trying to get something out. I'll put a list of items inside as well, if you are interested.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Within the chest are:
A lost treatise entitled “The Inward Facing Circle” written by Coganaris the Wracker, a famed Chelish devil-binder, a collection of ancient stone miniatures of a Viking army from the Land of the Linnorm Kings, a collection of material components for a wealth of spells, along with 2 magic scrolls, a collection of over 40 rare incenses along with a book of instructions, and a scroll collection of a complete symphony written by a Taldan master, now lost to time.

Grandmaster Torch, after gifting the two young girls with their many prizes, asks them to go grab him some parchment and something to write upon. As they go, he stands to shake all of your hands, and also hands you all that small jewel, (what I showed you earlier).

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Invulnerable Rager 1

lol Tommy's Dragonzord Flute. Awesome.

Ausk, after shaking Torch's hand, would look at the jewel, pondering how much it was worth. Unable to make such a judgement accurately (because Ausk fails even simple Appraise checks on a natural 20), he would look amongst his party members. Seeing as Galdur and Aram seemed more like knowledgeable types than warriors like himself or Maximo, but Galdur was a dwarf, Ausk decided to follow his stereotypical way of thinking and step up to him. "Oy... how much dis worth," he would ask, raising a brow in curiosity. Surely, the dwarf would know more about shiny rocks than anyone else here.

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

I think the 'jewel' is the boon from the blog referenced above.Galdur stretches high to add stick the golem-pin on Ausk's chest. "When you want to, activate the pin and you will gain an advantage against undead." Galdur then takes a moment to admire the stone viking miniatures.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 craft Jewelry making (appraisal will be 5 less) in case in is an actual gem :)

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

It is the boon, sorry, I was in such a rush to get out a little bit for you guys. Grandmaster torch will tell you the secret hideout and we can move to the final scene, I just have to get time to actually write it up.

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 4 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Stretching his lips after playing the chest's melody, Maximo bows with a flourish. "I always meant to learn an instrument. I think I will invest in a new hobby once this task is done."

When the chest top opens, he cheers for his companions and gives a couple hardy pats on backs and firm handshakes. "Excellent, my friends! Great work!"

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

Ha Ho HO! Well played Maximo sir. I think you should invest in a new hobby :)

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Sorry, I have not been able to get online at all in a week or two due to deployment issues. I am back, and hope to be able to post regularly again. Sadly, I do no ahve the map just yet of the next (and last portion). However, as I mentioned, Grandmaster Torch does give you the information to begin the next leg of your journey, which does take you to a hidden base just outside the city.

You do have time for a quick shopping on the way if you need. Mr. Yargos, who had been waiting for yo outside walks you through the city quickly. On the way, you spot yet another signal coming from the old Metro Church, a bastion of the still faithful of the fallen Aroden, the church is still manned by a few clerics, who still do the duty in ringing the bells that alert the city of the time of day, hoping that their patron will one day return.

Yargos explains that that seems to be the meaning of one of the signs, the next to last, in fact. Once the organs begin, and are stopped prior to their conlusion, the fleet's necromantic warriors will know the last sign and begin to rise for their assault. Yargos, taking the young girl with him, runs to the Metro Church, allowing you to find the hidden base, retrieve the code book, and with luck and provedence, save all of Absalom.

I'll have a map for you soon. Let me know if you either want to buy anything on the way or what yor marching order and any plans you have for the assualt of the base are (once it is posted). Can I also get Perception and Init rolls please? And how are everyones HP?


simply M Draco Electricus Wannabeus Expert 1, Armchair Expert (PrC) 8,

Galdur has one stop to make, no purchases but he needs a minute once outside the base.
I will summon my eidelon which takes a full minute. Because of the summonor's call feat I want to do it as close as possible to the entering.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

No problem. What is different about the Summoner's Call Feat?

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Sorry for not posting. Didn't want to pull another disappearing act again :). No, I don't need to shop.
Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 4 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

No purchases for Maximo.

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Here is the Map

Will try to post soon so we can get back into the game.

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

link: summonor's call feat. grants eidelon a +2 str for the first 10 minutes of summoning. Feel free to rule that X of the 10 have passed if you want. :)
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 initiative
1d20 ⇒ 10 perception

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

Galdur thinks twice about calling the eidelon. The celestial dogs have proven effective so far. "I will focus instead on other creatures," he says.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Back on track, and not in any sort of init order just yet, you have followed Grandmaster Torch's map and directions which has led you here. Still far enough to not be seen, before you, just under a mile away is the so called "Temple of the Dog". Yargos, (did anyone have anything they wanted to tell him before he departed?), went off to try to stop an attack on the Metro Cathedral, which would have been the final call to release the Silent Tide upon the city. He fights so that you may retrieve the final abortion code, and halt the threat forever.

Nessian’s decrepit lair is not a pyramid at all. Rather it consists of four ancient, battered siege towers, three of which have collapsed inward toward the largest, forming a giant, tepee-like wreck. Each leaning tower bears a makeshift guardhouse, providing an excellent vantage point for the War Hounder sentry posted inside. The center tower is Nessian’s personal tower, and it is there that he can be found.

From this vantage, you still have the option of entering basially from any direction, and none of you notice any hidden guards yet, though you can all see areas that might conceal archers. As you begin to set up a plan and advance onto the "Temple of the Dog", you hear in the distance, the sounds of coming from the Cathedral, and remember Yargos's last words, that as long as the tune is able to conclude, you will have approximately half an hour to retrieve the codebook and return it to him to stop the attack. The organ's music continues, playing for a full minute, as it always does, and then ends. . .

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

Oh no, friends. Galdur glances at his ring as if it can tell him the time remaining. We must hurry! He starts toward the villainous temple. I am glad I did not stop for that longer process, I'll never keep up with the others. Which way do we want to enter?" he calls back over his shoulder.
My speed is going to be prohibitive from a mile out, so I will follow as soon as your long legs take you past me. :) I know no reason to attempt one tower over the other, so I follow your lead there as well :)

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 4 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

"Shelyn's ugly glaive!" Maximo exclaims upon hearing the signal. "It appears we a faced with the challenge of a forced march and assault against a fortified position. I do not see a way to approach unseen, nor do we have time to lay seige or plan subterfuge. I believe this situation requires a glorious charge." Hefting his shield to a defensive position, Maximo begins stomping towards the towers with Galdur.

His bulky scale armor jingling, Maximo's charge proceeds at about the same pace as Galdur's short dwarven strides. After a minute of the slowest charge in history, Maximo looks down at Galdur. "Lovely day for a charge, don't you agree?"

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Aram slowly follows the charge, keeping up very well what with the slow pace, sighing to himself.
"Maximo is too impulsive," thought Aram. He looks around furtively, afraid of an ambush from an unseen attacker.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

The trek towards the towers is fairly easy. The location, a series of lost guard towers collapsed upon themselves is naturally well hidden in the overgrowth and trees, making your advance quick and unseen. At a brisk pace, you reach approx. 100ft away in just a few minutes. You will be on the map within 2 rounds of movement, and you do notive that each tower does have a single guard with a bow. You can, at this point, do some quick preporations, like the before mentioned Summoning.

Also, can I get a Stealth check from you all, please, for when you do break out of the forest into the small clearing around the towers, a guard may notice you if you are not careful.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Stealth Check:
1d20 ⇒ 8
I'd like to cast 'color spray' on a guard if one notices us. Do I have to ready it or can I just cast it on the fly?

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

I can throw out a distraction," Galdur says waving his be-ringed fingers about. How do you think the guard will react to a pony or an eagle showing up? Ha Ha HO!
stealth: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 no spells until closer to the guards (60 feet or so)

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 4 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Not one that normally chooses the stealthy approach to any situation, Maximo gestures his companions to the shadows and announces, "I will draw their attention away from you, my friends." Then, is if on a brisk walk for pleasure, sets out away from the group. Humming a marching tune, he takes a course that would bring him near the towers, but not directly to them. When any of the archers takes notice, he presents a smile the size of the Eye of Abendego and gives an exaggerated wave with his unarmed hand as if to say Greetings, neighbor! Don't mind me, I'm just a lowly little paladin just making my way through a shady part of town. Nice weather today, don't you agree?

Not sure if a skill applies to this, but I'll roll both Diplomacy and Bluff. Also, if any of the archers takes a shot, Maximo will assume a full defense and try to get to some kind of cover to raise his AC.

diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
bluff 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Max & GaldurYou can try to distract them, but is that what everyone wants to try to do?

Aram You can ready a Color Spray if that's what you want, but keep in mind the short range, meaning you would need to be fairly close for one, and you would also need to be shooting through a window, meaning that it may not even hit.

There are two visible "archers" from any direction you come, and both are fairly well protected within the "towers" and also have a fairly unobstructed view down below. More likely than not, they will alert other within if they do detect you, or at least be prepaired for when you "storm the keep". With that being said, I advice you to come up with a plan and do some group tactics, (this is the final enconter(s) after all), and more likely than not, these guards are nothing more than the ruffians you encountered prior, though you know not what surprizes may lurk within.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

*sigh* since Galdur and I both rolled low on our stealth saves, I guess that route is out. Maximo and Galdur could distract them, but I'm worried for their safety.

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

Galdur whispers to Aram, Let's remain hidden for as long as possible. Let Maximo stay ahead of us a short ways, I can get him an ally if things go south as I fear you may be right. When they do see us, if Maximo distracts them, we might get a blindside. Ausk," the dwarf pats the big man on the elbow. Do you want to stay close to the Paladin or, or help with the blindside?

'Tis always harder to suggest ideas in pbp, where I cannae see reactions to ideas, I dinnae want to railroad anyone, so I apalogize if it looks that way :) feel free to offer something else.

Taldor

Maximo is sticking to distraction tactics.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

That sounds good Galdur :). I just wonder where Ausk is.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

I was curious too. I will PM him/her in a few days, as this will be very difficult without him, but not impossible. While we wait, can I get everyone PFS info again?

I need your PFS #, Your first & last name, Your Characters full name, Character number, and also an email address I can send you a copy of the Chronicle and the Item sheets.

Spoiler:
DarthBeckett at Gmail dot com

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Invulnerable Rager 1

Sorry for the delay. Life's a b+~!*.

Ausk would look to Galdur and nod stoically as he pinned the ornament to his chest on the only place it could be reasonably pinned; the buckling of his breastplate.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Later on, with Maximo's mention of a charge, Ausk would grin and quietly release a short chuckle as he pulled out his sling, loading it and holding it ready within his left hand while his right unsheathed his cleaver, letting it hang down heavily at his side as he moved forward with the rest of the group, trying to remain unnoticed until he got close enough to the tower's archers to launch a bullet at them.

Stealth 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8

As they drew closer, Ausk would look to Galdur when he was addressed only to utter a simple reply. "Blind," he said, clearly staring down the archers with a readied sling that he was just itching to fire.

PFS #22800, Tae Dane, Ausk (no surname), tejayhighlander@hotmail.com... not sure where to find Ausk's character number...

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

So, Maximo is going to attempt to distract the guards while everyone else sneaks closer? Is that correct?

If you click on your account, there is a section dealing with your characters. It will have your PFS number then a dash and another number from when you registered them. so your first character will be PFS 22800-1, then 22800-2, and so on. It is just which character it is.

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)
DM Beckett wrote:

So, Maximo is going to attempt to distract the guards while everyone else sneaks closer? Is that correct?

"Sounds right." Galdur kisses his emerald ring and offers it to the half-orcs. "for luck?"

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Galdur XXI wrote:
DM Beckett wrote:

So, Maximo is going to attempt to distract the guards while everyone else sneaks closer? Is that correct?

"Sounds right." Galdur kisses his emerald ring and offers it to the half-orcs. "for luck?"

Aram kisses the offered ring. "For luck," he says, steeling himself for their attack plan.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Invulnerable Rager 1

Ausk, when offered the ring by Galdur, would shift his gaze between the dwarf, the ring, and Aram; obviously very confused trying to figure out what they were doing. "Eat metal make you stronger," he would ask in a whisper.

Oh, okay. Yeah, 22800-2, then.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Ausk, the Orc-Kellid wrote:
Ausk, when offered the ring by Galdur, would shift his gaze between the dwarf, the ring, and Aram; obviously very confused trying to figure out what they were doing. "Eat metal make you stronger," he would ask in a whisper.

Aram smiled at Ausk. "It's a little ritual, maybe give us some luck for the upcoming operation," he explained, patting Ausk on the shoulder, not sure if he understood. Ausk was rather dim-witted, but Aram felt a kinship with him. He wondered if Ausk suffered as much as he did do to his ancestry.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Sorry, I have had some trouble keeping up. What is everyone doing? I know Max is going to attempt to distract, but who is moving and to where?

Also, just a heads-up. I'm getting close to redeploying (going home). I may not be able to get online so much in the next 2 weeks, (not sure, but it is a possibility), and within 3-4 weeks, (for a short time) may not be able to get on at all. I would say, maybe 50/50, as I'm honestly not sure what to expect this time, but that is worst case. :) I would like to finish this before then, and I think we can do it, as it would really suck to get to the end and then get stuck for a while.

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 4 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Ok, let's get moving then. I'm pretty sure Maximo is the only one not sneaking.

Andoran

Male HP 10/10, Init +5, AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 Perception -1 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD: 10, Male Half-Orc Sorcerer 1

Only Maximo is moving at this time. The rest of us are going to stay hidden and see if he can sneak by the guards(at least I think that's the idea), however, we're ready to help him if he gets seen.

Taldor

dwarf summoner 9 AC 17 (22), perception +1(+5) F: +7, R: +2, W: +6 (+4 steel soul, +2 shield ally)

Galdur nods to the whispered wisdoms. The three of us will stay back about 40 feet from Maximo. Aram and Galdur staying out of Ausk's way should he need to quickly rush to the pali. Good luck on the new deployment :)

Grand Lodge

Male Half-orc Invulnerable Rager 1

Ausk will pretty much stay with the group until they start moving passed the towers, at which point he will break away from the group to launch a sling bullet up at one of the guards.

Shadow Lodge

CoS LOW /// CoS HIGH /// Quest for Perfection MAP ///

Excellent. I'm just going to start over from the point of you coming to the new map. Maximo is going to attempt to distrac while everyone else sneaks by.

You are apporx 100ft from the collapsing hideout, once a total of 4 guard towers, now only the outer three towers remain standing, forming a triangle. In the center is what you imagine is the HQ for the ruffians holding the codebook you require to stop the threat of the Silent Tide, deathless warriors recalled from the void to conquer Absolom.

Can I get an Init roll from everyone, (though everyone else will need to "reset" until after Maximo), as well as a Bluff/Cha check from Maximo, and a Stealth check from everyone else.
Keep in mind that as you advance upon the center tower, you can see at least one guard as lookout from the two towers you are advancing upon.

Also, did I post a map for this area yet?

Does anyone have any questions or anything?

351 to 400 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PathFinder Society PbP (Silent Tides S01-01) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.