Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

PFS-PbP-Masters Of The Fallen Fortress

Game Master Ravenath

SOCIETY GAME


101 to 121 of 121 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Round 2

Stats:

HP 11/11
AC 12 FF10 T12
F/R/W 2/2/2
Effects: None

Senken backs away and unleashes another Ray of Frost at the creatures. Suffering a fit of coughing, he curses, "Damnable creatures, taste Icy death!"

Dice & Actions:

5' step away and standard for Ray of Frost

1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 2 = 9 Touch AC

1d3 ⇒ 3

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

Keggen draws his trusty crowbar and moves into a flank of the creature that his fellow dwarf is fighting.


Senken fails his ray of frost, that freezes a portion of the northern wall.
Torgrimson is too sick too hit the lizard, but Tovar hit one down. The lizard loose conciousness.
keggen draws his crossbar and aim the remaining lizard boy.
The lizard, aware of his situation, drops the weapon and raises his empty hands. He surrenders.

map

Combat finished. What do you do with the remaining lizard?

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

"Perhaps one of us should attempt to save it's companion from it's current state." Senken attempts to speak with the one that has surrendered. "Young creature, perhaps we can offer an exchange. Fate has brought you before us, and perhaps we can trade what you know of this fallen fortress for our mercy. Are you able to understand?"

Diplomacy: 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

Keggen slides the lizards weapons away from the creature with his CROWBAR, he then looks at Senken "Looks pretty gone to me ,but I have been drinking a we bit har har. What do you think Thovar?"

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 22/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"Let us hear what they have to say, perhaps they have useful knowledge. We can take them to the city later to be judged for any crimes." Keeping an eye on the enemy to make sure it doesn't try anything funny, Thovar channels positive energy to heal all living creatures in the room, including the unconscious trog.

Channel energy (1/4 per day)
1d6 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

Tor pulls his robe up a little over his face to help with the stink and then keeps his spear pointed at the creatures in case they attack again.


Senken knows what language has to speak to make him understand. And the troglodyte seems tto understand him.

"Let us go" -the voice sounded like a snake.

The other troglodyte is gaining conciousness. He sees the situation and his companion surrended, so he keeps his hands close to his head and stay prone.

They are totally defendless. Make a decision on what to do with them.

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Senken attempts to parlay with the defeated foes. "I do not pretend to understand the ways of warriors, such as yourselves, but I do believe with our defeat of you, your lives become forfeit to us. Which is why I would like to propose this exchange, or 'let you go'. We are here seeking an associate who came to explore this ruin. Can you tell us what you may know of him, or of any other dangers that lurk ahead? In exchange I will not take your life, and will argue for it with my companions."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16


The creatures doubt a moment, and then one of them begin to talk in draconic:

"We new soldiers. We not very much time here. But we know up there, danger. We not see friend of yours. We see fire and bones rise and attack! Carefull up there." -then stop a moment and continues- "We new here. We not know much more. You leave us go now."

If you leave them go, tell me what direction you want to take.

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Senken ponder the information for a moment. "These creatures have provided us the information they know. To uphold my end, I beseech you all to allow them egress from this place. But be forewarned. If you have withheld any information from us, or continue along the path of evil, the fates themselves shall turn against you."

Senken will allow them to leave, but won't stop anyone or help them if they choose to not follow suit.

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Oh yea, direction. The following takes place after the trogs are dealt with.

"I would suggest we give fate another chance to dicate our path." With that, Senken once again drops his staff, watching as it points to the door to the Northeast. "This is the direction that the fates suggest."

1d2 ⇒ 1 1 NE, 2 East.

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 22/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"Let us proceed, then. To the northeast!"

Thovar thinks the trogs have been sufficiently dealt with and we can leave them alone.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

"Sounds good lads, I'm just glad you didn't convince those trogs to come with I can only stand the stink for so long. Har Har." He moves first to the door checking it over.

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Disable Device:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

[b]"Northeast is fine with me. I hope those terrible smelling creatures don't accost anyone else because we let them go.


No traps were found in this door. You opened it slowly.
Judging from the shelves lining the walls, this darkened room
might once have been a storeroom, though its contents have
long since succumbed to the passage of time. A crack in the
northern wall has apparently let in some rainwater, which has
collected in a large puddle on the floor.

The only entrances to this room, aside the crack in the northern wall, is the door you have come from and the east door. That east door seems to go to the room you used to climb up to this floor.

Please, tell me the order in which you enter the rooms.

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Not first. Probably 3rd? Who wants point?

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 22/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

Thovar will take up the rear or second-to-last place.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

Keggen will take point just incase he needs to bomb the room.


Keggen enter firt and notices a big lizard getting near all of you... shocking the floor with lightning!

He reacts fast and throws a bomb at the lizard.
Attack with the bomb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14. Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

But he fails, damaging the lizard only a few. -3hp

I'll prepare the map. Make the initiative checks, please.

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Inish: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

101 to 121 of 121 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS-Masters Of The Fallen Fortress (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.