Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


PFS-PbP-Masters Of The Fallen Fortress

Game Master Ravenath

SOCIETY GAME


51 to 100 of 121 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Climb Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

Thovar prays to Abadar, "please guide us up this passage, so that we may proceed to further riches!" He then casts guidance on every member of the party.

Everyone gets a +1 competence bonus. Thovar's climb check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15. (-4 armor penalty, +2 Str, +1 guidance)

Thovar will make sure to grab the collar if nobody else does. We can split up treasure later, when we have more of it!

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

Torgrimson pulls a coil of rope from his pack and ties one end around a piece of rubble. "Here, Thovar, catch. See if you can tie to something. Or hold onto it. Laying it across a vertical or horizontal surface like a beam or pillar can multiply your strength and make it easier to help us up.

He tosses up the rope (is there a roll you need for this?} and waits until its secure before trying to climb.

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"Good thinking!" Thovar will tie the rope to something and help pull the others up, assuming he successfully climbed the wall.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

Climb:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

As he struggles with his turn down the rope crying out, "Oh great drunkard, if you promise me to climb down better I'll go visit the family again, Har har.."


Thovar is the only one managing to climb the intricate wall. He help the others to climb thanks to the ropes Senken and Torgrimson lend him. You are now there up thank to him.

Thovar, you will have the fatigue condition during the first round of the next combat.

map

You end up in the crumbling remains of a room that now serves as
an open landing for doors in the northwest and southwest
walls.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 1 | INIT +2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 FF 15 Touch 12| F +5, R +2, W +0 | percep +1

"You look a little winded my friend. Care to take a break before we move on?"

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"I'll be all right, friend. Let's press on! Hmmm... north, or south?"

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

"I vote north. Alphabetical order."

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Senken allow his staff to fall to the ground before deciding. The staff falls facing the north doorway. "The fates disagree. They speak south. But I shall follow the path the group decides. And Torgrimson did speak first." Senken does pick his staff up.

Dice:

1d2 ⇒ 2 1 north, 2 south

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

"Yah should never go againist the fates, I agree wit them on the south part." He takes a swig from his flask, and lets out refreshing gulp. "So whats you think, lads?" He looks over the door to the south for any traps..

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 1 | INIT +2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 FF 15 Touch 12| F +5, R +2, W +0 | percep +1

"Look, I'm just the pretty face of the party, plus I swing a big... well, I'm a the pretty face... I say north though. What say you Thovar? North and we have a stale mate or do we head south?"

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"One does not take the advice of the gods lightly. South is my vote."

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

"Reverse alphabetical order it is! Tor moves to the south door and opens it, poking his lit spear into the next room.


Eddy Flynn notices some reptilian tracks leading to the north door. Strange...

Meanwhile, Keggen finds a trap in the south gate. It seems to be a dangerous one.

Keggen, from now on, when you roll perception looking for traps, roll to disable it too. Roll now to disable it.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

Copy that sir!
Disable Device:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 1 | INIT +2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 FF 15 Touch 12| F +5, R +2, W +0 | percep +1

Eddy bends down, paying no attention to Keggan, "Hmm... now this I hadn't noticed before, it looks like there may be a small creature behind this door. Anyone hungry?"

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

Thovar waits patiently until it is safe to proceed.


As Keggen manipulates the door, he ears a dissapointing sound in the wall.
Javeline 1d20 ⇒ 12; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 points of damage!
The javeline trap strikes Keggen's shoulder!

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

Tor looks at the wound. Hrm, that looks painful. It missed major arteries, though, and I don't think the scapula is broken. This will just take a moment, although the first part is going to hurt even more than getting hit in the first place.

Tor wrenches the javelin from Keggen's shoulder and quickly places his palm over the gory wound.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"That should close up the wound although the muscle is still damaged."

Do you want another or will you make a CLW extract for yourself? I only have 2 spells left for the day, so it might be best to save them.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

"Argh, guess I should of twisted right not left. Har har." He clutches the wound until Torgrimson closes the wound. "I let it hold for now lad, don't want to use up all or stuff so soon." He takes out a flask of spirits and takes a swig, "Plus this will help dull the pain, har har ouch."

GM Ravenath did the trap look like it only held one javalin or do I need to roll another check on it?

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 1 | INIT +2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 FF 15 Touch 12| F +5, R +2, W +0 | percep +1

"Ok, who says we go north now?"Eddy tries as he might to hide the grin on his face from the scene unfolding in front of him.

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

"I tried to tell you...."

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

"The fates demanded a blood sacrifice from us. That is all. Perhaps the fates will bless us further on. Shall we continue north then?"

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"All right, let's go north. We'll check this other door later."


Keggen: It seems to be only one javelin in the trap. There is no more traps mounted in the south door. Everyone still wants to go north?

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

"Har Har, lads why go north I just disabled the trap the drunkards way. Let us take the way the fates deceided since I bleed for it" Keggen Boastfully explains. Moving towards the south door.

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"Hmm, you're right. Perhaps the trap guarded something valuable!"


This octagonal room is covered in a fine layer of dust. It’s clearly been abandoned for a long time.

From this room you can return to the east "balcony" or go to the west room.

map

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

"Lets continue on. It would make me feel better if we could move in a clockwise direction. Oh, but do check for traps. They seem to be about."
Tor peers around the room as though the traps might jump out of the shadows and attack by themselves.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 1 | INIT +2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 FF 15 Touch 12| F +5, R +2, W +0 | percep +1

"Sounds good to me!"

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"Good plan!"


Perception checks:
keggen: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Torgrimson: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Eddy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Thovar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Senken: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Keggen look for traps and don't find any.
But Senken hears a sond. Is some kind of dialogue between two guttural voices the other side of the west door.

As a rule, from now on, each time you enter a new room, make a perception check. Everyone. This is to make the game more agile.
So... what do you do? It seems they hadn't noticed you.

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

"We must be careful... Someone is here!"

Thovar quietly readies his weapon and shield for battle.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

Action if the voices are pointed out to them by Senken.

Staying hushed Keggen pulls out a small bottle and slips in a mixture with a devilish smile he looks to the others and says in a hushed tone, "I can give them a suprise if you wish, hehe." He tries to listen in seeing if he knows the language.

Keggans languages:Common, Dwarven, Goblin, Gnome, and Undercommon

Andoran

Male Human Fighter 1 | INIT +2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 FF 15 Touch 12| F +5, R +2, W +0 | percep +1

"Now this could be fun..." Eddy says in a hushed voice. He readies his flail.


We will wait till tomorrow for Senken and Torgrimson. While that, tell me how will you enter, what will be your strategy.

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

I'm here, just waiting on someone to make the first move. Looked like Keggen wanted to bomb them.

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

[ooc]Thought I had made a post, forum's must've ate it.[/oc]

"We should avoiding tempting the fates. If you wish to attack them, Keggen, I'll open the door for you. How does that sound?"

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

Thovar stands to the side of Keggen, and he will cast guidance on Keggen just before he throws the bomb.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

The dwarf chuckles softly "Guess they go boom boom." he awaits for his new friends to open the door and then will bomb whatever creatures lay in wait.

If everybody is cool with it, here's me roll
Bomb throw:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 to direct target, all next to him take 4 damage.
The fates agree with this action


Senken opens the door slowly to make the less noise possible,

Racks for weapons line the walls of this chamber; above the racks hang various shields, pieces of armor, weapons, and standards on display. Most of the racks are empty, but a few weapons remain in place. A horrible stench fills the room as well, akin to the smell of rotten eggs mixed with the reek of an open sewer. You can see two young and small lizard-like humanoids armed with javelins in the center of the room, talking in a language neither of you can understand. They haden't noticed you.

Then, Keggen throws the flask that explode in the ceiling, just between the two creatures, that screams in pain, severely damaged.


Ok, guys. The two troglodite has taken 4 hp damage each.
Now, make me two rolls:
1- for initiative
2- and a fortitude saving throw against CD 11, for the stench
And... ¡round 1! ¡Post your actions!

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Round 1

Stats:

HP 11/11
AC 12 FF10 T12
F/R/W 2/2/2
Effects: None

Senken strikes out with a chilling ray of ice at the nearest Trog before backing away from the doorway.

Dice & Actions:

Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Ray of Frost: 1d20 ⇒ 10 Touch AC
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Round 1, Initiative 6

Gagging on the stench, Tor stabs one of the creatures with his spear.

attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Rolls include the penalty for being sickened

Lantern Lodge

{HP 3/11 | AC12 FF10 T12 CMD13 | F/R/W 2/2/2 | Inish +3 (Foresight) Per+0 SM+0}Male Human Wizard (Foresight) 1

Inish: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Forgot bout inish.

Taldor

Male Dwarf Alchemist-1

Fort save:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Init:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

After hearing the cries of the creatures over the boom, Keggen tosses his shovel at the little lizardling to try and finish it off.

Shovel Throw:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Shovel Damage:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
And are we considered underground?

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

Thovar moves and attacks the nearest troglodyte with his warhammer.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 fort save

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 attack roll...... Miss!

Initiative 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18


Senken, Torgrimson and Eddy are sickened because the reptiles stench.
Sickened:The character takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.
Keggen, we are not underground, we are in a tower but... why did you asked?

Keggen tries to finish a lizard off, but the wounded creature manages to dodge the dwarf.

Thovar attacks with his warhammer the other lizard but, hell! Those bugs are fast!

Torgrimson fails too, trying to not vomit because the stench.

Even sickened, Senken manages to cast a frost spell, but the ray is lost in the smoke of the bomb.

Eddy tries to hit one of the lizards, but he is still affected by the stench of the creatures.
Eddy's attack: 1d20 ⇒ 11

One of the creatures attacks Eddy and the other attacks Torgrimson.
Javelin VS Torgrimson: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Javelin VS Eddy: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Critic threat: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Eddy is hit by the javelin attack!

Round 2! Actions! And better rolls ^_^!

Grand Lodge

M Human Lore Oracle 1

Round 2 Initiative 11
Tor keeps trying top stab the stinking creatures.

Spear!: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 91d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
More fail. I hope someone else knows what they're doing.

Qadira

Male dwarf cleric of Abadar 2 -- 9/22 hp; Init +1; AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+4 vs. giants); CMD 15; Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +6 (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, poison); Perception +8 (darkvision 60 ft.)

Tovar attacks again, putting more effort into his swing this time!

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

51 to 100 of 121 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS-Masters Of The Fallen Fortress (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.