Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

PFS Murder on the silken caravan

Game Master Merisal The Risen


1 to 50 of 237 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

dot here

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

dot!

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

dot

Liberty's Edge

M 12/26HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

dot


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

“One of our number has fallen.” Venture-Captain Adril Hestram lets the grave words hang in the air before continuing. It’s difficult to imagine a large man like Adril defeated, but in light of this grim news his shoulders slump; he is a man who suffered a loss.
“Targos Min-Katheer, esteemed venture-captain, is dead. His last wishes are simple: he wants his mortal remains to take one last trip along the Silken Way to his home city of Katheer, there to rest with his ancestors. He was one of our finest and we aim to honor his request. It is for this reason I’ve called you all together.” Adril points one sausage-thick finger at the map on the table, tracing a line from Absalom to the mouth of the Pashman River, then snaking up the river to the oasis city of Lopul.
“Here is where you can gather up his remains and join the silken caravan, one of the only caravans daring the harsh
journey across the desert from Lopul to Katheer. This mission is simple, joyride really, but we insist you give it the attention it deserves. A few weeks in the sun, seeing the sights of the desert. A dream assignment.”

He looks round to see who exactly he has selected for this dream assignment.

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

It will be an honor to escort his remains to their final rest.Deyno pauses giving a silent prayer to the venture captains memory. Do we have time to stock up on supplies before we head. Desert travel can be difficult, or will the caravan be supplying us.


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

"The society has arranged expenses and camels you need not worry on that score but you will need to find a caravan going to Kathleer"

knowledge geography dc 10:
He appears to have grabbed a poor copy map as the Pashman and Mahraz rivers seem to have been mislabelled as the Pashman is the river that flows through Kathleer GM grumbles about season 0 scenarios

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

untrained geography: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Excellent, excellent. Should be no problem finding a caravan. I suppose they stage somewhere around here? We should be able to find one Deyno peers over the map provided. I believe this map as been mislabeled. As I remember the Pashman river flows through Katheer, no the Mahraz

hence why I tend not to run them much..they are really rough

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

"Ahhh, the desert," says the little Keleshite with a hint of sarcasm. Her dark skin and piercing green eyes mark her as from a distant satrapy of the Kelish Empire, but her accent is clearly Taldan. A nasty scar from a fight surrounds one eye like an incomplete circle. "Beautiful, and deadly. Don't sleep on the ground--unless you like scorpions in your bedroll."

She pulls out a veil and puts it on. "Look at me! Now I fit right in. لا أحد يعرف أنا لاجئ. Hahaha!" Her Qadiran is excellent.

"Well, I'm ready, although I know bugger all about these caravans." Her last statement definitely sounds like that of a Taldan street rat than of a Qadiran maiden.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

Elado always seems to find himself in challenging situations. Of course, it's a desert. Elado feels a surge of chilling power in his blood. As if the White Dragon were to leap out of him at any moment. His life, since feeling this power, has been a practice of self-control and focus.

"Weeks in the sun, eh? That's a real pisser, I burn easy." Elado looks for a chuckle from the group that seems not to come. He clears his throat. "It would be an honor to fill Captain Min-Katheer's last request. I am ready to go."

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

"You can always carry a parasol. I'm sure that will look fearsome," says Lulu to the sorcerer, pulling her veil down to grin.

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

It is fine. Not like we will be the ones walking..we will be riding in style. Camels are very good mounts in the desert, so I have heard anyways.

Liberty's Edge

M 12/26HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Aye, if we be goin to the desert, I need to get some potions. It be an honor to go on this mission.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

After thinking about sunburnt skin and briefly entertaining the idea of a parasol. On second thought, I will pop out for a few supplies.

updated equipment


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

Adril has a way of making every assignment sound like a sweet deal, but the last few weeks traveling by boat up the Mahraz river and then hiking the short distance to the oasis city have been grueling to the extreme. A poisonous river snake claimed one of your guides; you remember his last gasps well, and how his face bloated to twice its usual size within seconds of the bite.

Before you now lies Lopul, the great caravan city, erected around the crystal life-giving waters of the Pool of Sihbon, the largest oasis for over one hundred miles. Mud brick houses baking in the sun and great canvas tents crowd the central copse of palm and date trees. Lopul is a caravan-city ruled by the Sheikh Samraf Al-Hadari, humble servant to the padishah emperor of Kelesh. The settlement’s population fluctuates wildly with the comings and goings of trade caravans, but usually has at least a thousand locals and travelers in residence at any one time. Most of the city is comprised of tents and temporary dwellings erected by merchants and caravan masters, with only about a quarter of the city’s structures being permanently built around the Pool of Sihbon itself. Among these permanent structures are a halfdozen caravanserai, the fortress of the sheikh, and twoscore domed dwellings constructed of mud brick. One such dwelling is the former residence of Targos Min-Katheer. All that remains is to collect his body and join the silken caravan.

diplomacy/Knowledge local dc10:
Tells you which of the domed buildings is Targos min Kathleer's home and that the caravan led by Jamila al-Shafah is the only one heading towards Kathleer in the next few days

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

Auto succeed on diplomacy

I think we should secure a caravan before collecting the body. I really do not want to be carrying a casket every where I go. After mingling with the caravan masters Deyno returns to the group to give the report.

Ok, the only one caravan heading out in the next few days is being led by Jamila al-Shafah. I say we go talk to her and try to work our way on

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

Elado is starting to take a shine to Deyno. Smart guy. Let's get that caravan going. No disrespect but I don't carry stuff.


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

The caravan in question is run by a Qadiri noblewoman of the deep desert tribes named Jamila al-Shafah . She is a dark-skinned beauty with henna-streaked hair and green eyes highlighted with kohl. She dresses in traditional desert rider garb, although the luxurious fabrics and cosmopolitan cuts display her wealth and success as a trader of silks and precious stones of the desert. She can be found at a caravanserai at the edge of Lopul where she is taking on the final few travelers to join her caravan. You find her seated at a table with a large Taldan man in battered but serviceable half-plate armor, a shorter Qadiri man in a city-dweller’s vest and fez, and an Osirian trader in white robes with an elaborate gemstudded pectoral.

Ah I understand you wish to join my caravan. What goods are you looking to trade in Kathleer? These are the final travellers to sign on with the caravan. Gaspar du Mer;

An aged Taldan knight wears his dented and tarnished armour, even in the greatest heat, and strokes his long handlebar moustache and chin beard as he nods at you and speaks in a loud voice "I have become a dealer of weapons along the western length of the Silken Way, and my portion of the caravan consists of five camels bearing bundles loaded with exotic, curved swords and daggers from central Kelesh for resale in Katheer and points west."

The Qadiran man in the fez reacts angrily to his words"Why do you have to tell everybody our business. These look like they too could be in the weapons trade. Ahh why do I have you as a trading partner!" apparently he is prone to such outbursts Jamila merely smiles before adding "That is Mahmoud" she gestures to the Osirian "The final merchant is Hokama Pashket"
Hokama brings his hands together in greeting "A thousand blessings upon you fellow travellers. I am seeking to bring my water finding talents to new markets in Qadira" He and Jamila make no mention of the small boy at his side

"As you can see my caravan has many merchants. Tell me why I should take on another five" she smiles and awaits your response

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 18

"Sabaahhh Sarinra'eh an-nuur,", says Lulwa, doing her best Qadiran curtsey. "The morning light of Sarenrae upon you. I am Lulwa al-Qaisi, and my humble companions and I will be bringing an assortment of items to the fair city of Katheer, jewel of Qadira...point of the scimitar." The last 'point' refers to the old Qadiran-Taldan wars, and Lulu winks at the Taldan. She continues, producing a vial from a seemingly empty scarf. "Items of Al-khemia. Some magic from the North and the eastern lands of Tian. And...may it please you...the last journey of a son of Katheer whose final wish was to be interred in his family crypt. All things have been prepared and purified, praise the Dawnflower." (meaning the corpse will not stink, an important question in Qadira and elsewhere.)

She bows again solemnly at the last, numinous request.

"I trust a merchant as honorable and kind as yourself can allow us this cargo and ourselves in your estemable caravan."

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

diplomancy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Elado approaches as Lulu completes her polished proposal.

If the caravanserai has a barkeep of some kind, I'll purchase a round for the group of something that wouldn't offend a trader of her station. Otherwise I'll offer the bottle of fine wine I'm carrying.

And I can promise you, you won't find travel companions who enjoy a good time quite like us.

Liberty's Edge

M 12/26HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Aye and I'll be makin'sure ye be safe, I give ye mi word! Tholand makes his best attempt at being friendly...
Diplomacy: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

What my companions speaks is true. We do have some seasoned warriors with us, if protection is what you are after.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

Hokama bows his head as Lulwa responds to his greeting in kind. The Taldan however seethes and soon responds "We do not need more guards and I am not paying extra for some unkempt vagabonds
Ah now you talk my language adds the Qadiran rubbing his fingers together as he motions adding coins to his purse. Further outbursts are stopped by simple hand gesture from Jamilla
"Please do not insult my guests so" she says to Gasper before inquiring "and who is this famous son of Kathleer? " of Lulwa.
Hokama initially shocked at Gasper's manner smiles at Jamila's smoothing response and waits for the response

perception dc 26:
Something does not quite seem right about Jamila but what it is you can quite say

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

Lulu does her best to not feel on the spot. Why can't that magnificent bastard from Tien answer this one? He can grunt and it sounds melodic. She smiles at Jamila and does her best not to waver in her voice.

"He is called Targos Min-Katheer, Sayyeda Jamila. I am afraid I did not know the man, but this was his last wish, to travel the Silken Way one final time."

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

Deyno's eyes flicker with energy before, but stops before he can think. My Taldan friend, insults are not neccessary. We are not looking for extra payment from the likes of you. We just wish to join the caravan to fulfill our comrades final wish. What man can deny that?...Also, it is good to remember, those who live in glass houses should not throw stone.

He looks toward Jamilla, Yes, Lulwa is correct. His remains are actually over in the domed building over there.He gestures in the general direction. If we are allowed to accompany you, we will claim the remains and bring him here. We can depart whenever we get back.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

Elado shrinks a bit with his offering realizing he mistakenly joined an adult conversation. The White Dragon will not be pleased.

Elado freezes with cups in hand.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Liberty's Edge

M 12/26HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Tholand folds his arms and does his best to stay out of the spotlight. Tholand quickly scans over the caravan.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Tholand nudges deyno in the side, when he turns around he whispers: "Oi, somethin' ain't quite right about 'er...keep an eye out."
Gm, is there some kind of follow up check I can make to get some further information?


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

Tholand there is however none of the party have the required skill

"I would be most honoured to guide Targos min Kathleer on his final journey. We leave at dawn please gather his body and some camels and be ready to depart then" Jamila and the others bow their heads to indicate discussion is over

sense motive dc10:
That was too easy. Like jamila was expecting you

You head to the home of Targos Min Kathleer which proves to be a small mud-brick, domed dwelling lies at the end of a humble, sandy street here in the heart of the caravan city.

The scent of the nearby oasis still reaches you, and a hive of bees, attracted by the nearby water, hangs from a date palm next to the house. The wails of mourners and cries of women and children reach your ears, and you can see a small crowd gathered outside the house’s single door, its members crying and tearing their garments. Whether professionally hired mourners or sorrow-filled residents outpouring legitimate grief for the loss of a local hero is unclear, but the emotion seems genuine enough.

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 10

When the group gets out of ear shot of the caravan, Deyno feels free to talk.
Did that seem a little to easy. Like we were expected or something. It is just a hunch, but something just does not sit well with me.

Moving on to the oasis, Deyno cuts his way through the crowds and makes his way to the viewing area. He says a short prayer for the fallen and then immediately looks for some one who could be in charge to start the collection process.

Liberty's Edge

M 12/26HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Aye! Somethin' didn't look right about her too. We best be on our toes with this 'un!
Tholand would've bout 2 potions of endure elements when he had the chance.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Elado wades through the mourners trying to keep up with Deyno and Tholand. Really? She didn't seem conniving.

She seemed nice to me. Elado walks up to the door and knocks, respectfully.

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

"I've never been on a caravan, but my parents were. I think you usually haggle for price of passage. Be alert to make sure we don't get robbed. Another Qadiran custom," say Lulu.


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

The yellow circle marks the beehive. Another mark against early scenarios is they don't always provide maps So mine does not have a front door into the courtyard

Knocking at the front door brings an answer in the form of a man in sackcloth with ashes poured over his freshly shaved head. His face is sickly pale under the coating of ashes, and part of one ear if missing. His hands are wrapped in dirty bandages.

DC 5 Heal check or DC 8 Intelligence:
this man is a leper.

Targos was known for his generosity to the poor and afflicted, so the appearance here of so many of the great unwashed is not that surprising. He allows you to enter without a word after respectfully moving out of their way to avoid any accidental contact.
The courtyard of the house holds more similairly dressed and ill looking mourners, taking advantage of Targos's impressive fountains
and a doorway blocks access to the house’s lone bedroom. Shortly after the PCs enter, a man wearing blue priestly robes and a black jackal death mask emerges from the doorway.
DC 15 Perception:
notices ashen patches on his hands and a couple missing fingers, indicating that this man has a similair malady to the first man

DC 15 Knowledge (religion):
you identify the mask as being associated
with a cult of the deity Lamashtu, demon goddess of madness and monsters.

His voice muffled by the mask, " I am Ben-Garri. The honored venture-captain’s body is receiving its funeral preparations and you will need to return at nightfall to claim it , Pathfinders "

sense motive dc 10:
He does not belong here and is hoping you will buy his lie

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan HP 58/58| Init +2; Per +9| AC 21, T 13, FF 19| Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4|Bloodrage 22/22:Condition::

heal: 1d20 ⇒ 7
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Deyno gives a warning to the group, be sure to use caution when interacting with these people. They are afflicted.

We have been told that the body is already ready to be claimed, that is why we are here now. We do not wish to make a commotion, please let us do our part. We do not wish to make the caravan we have secured late.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Deyno moves to go through the entry way, regardless if he is let through or not, trying his best to void touching any of the mans exposed skin.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Elado steps aside to let Deyno pass, peeking over his shoulder to get a better look at the room.

Liberty's Edge

hp 17/24 -1 non lethal; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 38 half-elf warpriest/3 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

sorry for my lack of posting but since I dotted the thread, I got no updates and thought we were in some sort of fog waiting to begin... I have now caught up on reading, and let's assume Faeran has been there all along, just quiet if that's okay.

perc dc 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

know religion dc 15 take 10: 10 + 5 = 15

sense motive dc 10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

"I don't know your purpose here, but I doubt the deceased was a follower of the mother of monsters...Now be a good man and back away from the doorway and let us pass."

diplo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Liberty's Edge

M 12/26HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Heal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Know Religion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Tholand' experienced eyes don't miss much, and his skin begins to get flushed.
Aye, if there be one thing I don't like, it's a liar! Tholand stares deep in the priest's face. It'd be best if ye don't do that again. Be on yer way!
Tholand remains in front of the priest until either the party all passes by or the priest steps away, then he will follow up the rear.

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

Lulu is ready to scream. The Mother of Monsters? We have to kill them now, right now. She palms a tiny pebble into her hand, ready to wrap it in strands of aether and send it flying toward Jackal-Face.

She also keeps an eye on the bee's nest. "Some idiot is going to knock that, I just know it..." she mutters to herself.


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

gm rolls:
Initiatives
Deyno: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Elado: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Faeran: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Lulwa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Tholand: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Ben Garri: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
others: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

"The jigs up defend me" shouts the jackal headed man. To the obvious shock of those outside

Faeran
Others
Ben Gharri
Elado
Deyno
Tholand
Lulwa

Liberty's Edge

hp 17/24 -1 non lethal; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 38 half-elf warpriest/3 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

Faeran casts bless on the party.


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

You have never seen a crowd of mourners disperse so fast. All the lepers in the courtyard make a rapid exit. From inside the hut come more lepers but these seem to be paying heed to the lamashtu cleric.

One attacks Deyno attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 with his bare hands and hits for damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3 and a dc12 fort save. ( unless uncanny dodge applies)

The others either wait behind him or come from the southern door. The foul cleric moves back and casts sanctuary on himself dc 13 will to attack him

His movement provokes aoo to dyeno if deyno has combat reflexes

Please note there is no door to the north of you

Scarab Sages

Male Tian-Dan 76/76 HP| AC 20, touch 11, flat-footed 18, Electricity Resistance 5|| Fort +10 Ref +4, Will +6(+2 vs Spells cast by self or an ally)| Blood Rage 22/22

Correct it is actually improved uncanny dodge, I can not get caught flat footed. But no combat reflexes.

Deyno eyes glow blue once more and claws grow from his finger tips...his skin become rougher as patches of scales grow.

I cant move my token

Deyno five foot steps to the west/left and attacks the southwest person with his vicious claws.

PA+claw #1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

PA+claw #2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

sorry about that bad habit of my mine leaving editoff the link

Deyno sends two leper cultists flying clearing the way to their leader

( make two dc 12 fort saves )

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1 R+3 W+2 | Init +3 | Perc +4

Elado thinks about popping claws of his own but thinks twice about touching these things. He finds some cover behind Tholand as frost gathers around his fists.

5 foot step to the north east and fire off a ray of frost at leper marked E

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
If the Ray hits, the target can't take a 5-foot step and has movement reduced by 5 ft for a round.

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

So...does telekinetically picking up the bee's nest and dropping it near the priest count as 'attacking' him? :D


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

You can certainly pick up said hive and throw it to land at his feet. Doing so will probably create a swarm that fills 4 squares. Whether said swarm must make a will save to attack him is for the GM to adjudicate on. ;-)

The Exchange

Aether Kineticist 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Disable Device +8, Perception +4, Sleight of Hand +8 (+12 to hide objects on your body (doesn't stack with heavy clothing but does with bonuses for attempting to hide small objects)), Stealth +7
Stats:
HP 13/13 Init +3 Perc +4 | F+6 R+5 W+1/+3 vs divination | AC 15/13FF/12T | CMB +0 CMD 13

Ah, dang, it's abjuration and not a mind-affecting spell. A few threads rule that way. Yeah, I'll skip that idea. :D


Gods Market Gamble Core Murder on the Silken caravan

Elado,s frost misses on account of having to bend it round Tholand

Intiative
Bold To act
Tholand
Lulwa
Faeran

Ben Gharri and the lepers
Deyno
Elado

Liberty's Edge

hp 17/24 -1 non lethal; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 38 half-elf warpriest/3 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

Faeran fires at the one labeled 'E'.

to hit: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 13
dmg if hits: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

don't forget the bless, everyone

Liberty's Edge

M 12/26HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Tholand cracks his knuckles and with lightning speed sends an overhand chop at the enemy. but at the last second he remembers that they might be diseased and he misses.
Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 81d6 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Wow max damage and an auto miss lol!

1 to 50 of 237 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS Murder on the silken caravan All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.