[PFS] Master of the Fallen Fortress - Whimsy Romp [RD] (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

MotFF Whimsy Table


101 to 150 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Smiling as her arrows flicker with fire she adds, ”thank you Mr. Sparks, maybe we can lure it down within reach.”

Staying where she is to keep a clear line of sight, she fires again. Skittish little critter, doesn’t seem to want to leave the ceiling.

Actions/Rolls:
Standard to shoot spider.

Attack + PBS: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8 for Cold Iron/Piercing + PBS + Blazing Blades: 1d8 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (7) + 1 + (4) = 12

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8

Gahlethea tries to get free of the webbing and begin cleaning her dress.

Strength: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7

But she is unable to do so.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Spiritualist 1 | AC: 21/14/17 | HP: 10 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Perc +4 | Init +4

The High Fool smiles in delight as his arrow erupts in flame. "Quite a neat trick..."

Bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 plus Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 1

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

Blushing, Bob glances over his shoulder. "Blasts! Uh, right..."

Tugging out his powder, he frantically begins repacking the weapon. "Witcha in a sec spidey." he calls out.

Full round reload

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

Maria's shot goes wide, but The High Fool hits with his firey arrow.

With a tasty morsel near it. The Spider moves down the wall to bite at Sparks.

Atk, Spider Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

But the Fire bard is too nimble for the spider.

Conditions:

Entangled: Gahlethea, Sparks
Spider: 9 damage

Everyone is up again.

Sovereign Court

Male N Magic Beast (rabbit familiar)
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 (+8 jumping)(+12 running jump), Intimidate -4, Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Stealth +15
| HP 3/3 | AC 20* T 15 FF 17* *mage armor (retains Dex bonus when running) | CMB +1, CMD 7 | F: +1, R: +5 (improved evasion), W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1 (low-light vision, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft (x5 running) | Melee: bite +3 (1d3-4) | Space: 2-1/2 ft.; Reach: 0 ft. | Active conditions: None.

Seemingly relieved, if such a thing is possible, that Gahlethea is apparently not in danger of immediate harm, the rabbit attempts to form a third letter.

Craft (pebbles): 1d20 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 - 2 = 3

Another failure.

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8

Gahlethea again tries to get free of the webbing and begin cleaning her dress.

Strength: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14
standard action

Eeking free, the witch starts to pull the thick, gooey remnants of the webbing out of her hair and gown. "Does anyone have a wand of prestidigitation?" she cries out. "A rod? A staff? A potion? A ring? A cloak? A hat? A hair pin... anything?"

She rummages around in her satchel for about six seconds and eventually pulls out a blowgun. move action

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Maria sights in and fires another arrow, ”about ready yet Sir Bob? We could use a little more oomph.”

Actions/Rolls:
Standard to shoot spider.

Attack + PBS - no Precise Shot: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 6 for Cold Iron/Piercing + PBS + Blazing Blades: 1d8 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (2) = 6

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Spiritualist 1 | AC: 21/14/17 | HP: 10 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Perc +4 | Init +4

Bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3 + Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 2

"Excuse me, miss," the High Fool says to Gahlethea as he draws another arrow and fires it. "It appears you have a bit of white stuff there... and there... and basically, well, everywhere!"

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
The High Fool wrote:


"Excuse me, miss," the High Fool says to Gahlethea as he draws another arrow and fires it. "It appears you have a bit of white stuff there... and there... and basically, well, everywhere!"

*drum tap* *cymbal crash* That was a really good one!

Gahlethea looks around wondering who The High Fool is talking to? Did someone from the field trip show up? Then, realizing that The High Fool is addressing her, she crinkles her nose and attempts to shake a web-filled fist. But, she quickly lowers it once she realizes that the other end of the strand is attached to the hem of her gown, causing her to nearly rip her designer apparel!

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

"Yeppers. Ready." replies Bob as he levels the musket at the spider again. Taking a breath to steady himself, be slowly compresses the trigger. 'BOOM' rings out from the flaming barrel.

Concerned about hitting sparks, he jerks the rifle upwards at the last second. "Drat! Be easier iffen ya got outta the way!"

Mechanics:

Musket Shot vs Touch, PBS, into melee: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 8
Damage, PBS, Blazing Bard Thing: 1d12 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (8) + 1 + (3) = 12

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
The High Fool wrote:


"Excuse me, miss," the High Fool says to Gahlethea as he draws another arrow and fires it. "It appears you have a bit of white stuff there... and there... and basically, well, everywhere!"

Gahlethea manages to free the hem of her gown only to realize that her hand is now sticking to her shoulder ruffles. Still a bit indignant with the words of The High Fool, she thinks 'It appears you have a bit of white stuff blah, blah, blah.' That sounds like something only an idiot or some silly person would say! How does he expect anyone to take him seriously?!?

He certainly wouldn't have any cleaning magic! He can't even clean off his own face! Gahlethea thinks as she absent-mindedly strokes her chin with her web-covered hand.

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

The spider being very willy for Not a Monkey, is dodges all the shots fired at it.

Botting Sparks

Sparks charges up an arcane strike and swings at the spider even

Sparks Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 = 20
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

Slaying the spider before it has a chance to bite him again.

Silence fills the chamber again.

Sovereign Court

Male N Magic Beast (rabbit familiar)
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 (+8 jumping)(+12 running jump), Intimidate -4, Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Stealth +15
| HP 3/3 | AC 20* T 15 FF 17* *mage armor (retains Dex bonus when running) | CMB +1, CMD 7 | F: +1, R: +5 (improved evasion), W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1 (low-light vision, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft (x5 running) | Melee: bite +3 (1d3-4) | Space: 2-1/2 ft.; Reach: 0 ft. | Active conditions: None.

The rabbit hears the deathroes of the spider brought on by the firemage having stabbed it repeatedly with a pointy object and audibly sighs, if such a thing is possible.

It cocks its head to the side, appearing to contemplate whether or not to take the effort to complete it's spontaneous art project, then continues it's work though with notably less urgency.

Sir Fuzzelworth Cuddle buttons takes 10 [10-2-2=6, which is greater than DC 5]

Perception 0+1/10 ft. away:
Small stones, pebbles, and other debris have been arranged on the ground to form a series of crude letters arranged in the following order: B-U-R-N-T-H-E-W-E-B-S

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8

Gahlethea walks over and picks up the rabbit. ”Don’t worry you cute, little, cwuddly, ole rabbit, Sir Cuddlebuttons, you.” she says with a cloying faux-lisp. "Everytwing is owkay, nohw. There are no bad monkeys or bad monkey spiders around anymore.” After rubbing noses with the rabbit, she returns it to her satchel when she notices the crudely crafted letters on the ground.

”Burnt… hew… ebbs?” she recites. ”Burnt… hew… ebbs?” she repeats. ”Oh!, Burnt… hew… ebbs!” she cries out.

”Why Sir Fuzzelworth Cuddlebuttons, you are such the gentleman! You were obviously trying to tell me that if my dress got ‘burnt’, that is scorched or singed by a fiery weapon, or if something were to ‘hew’ it, that is cut or tear it with a blow from a sharp axe or other cutting implement, that I shouldn’t be worried because such damage ‘ebbs’, that is decreases in importance or intensity! Oh, Sir Fuzzelworth Cuddlebuttons, you are so thoughtful and fashion-minded!” Gahlethea squeals.

Although you spelled ‘ebbs’ wrong. It should really have two b’s.” she adds.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Spiritualist 1 | AC: 21/14/17 | HP: 10 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Perc +4 | Init +4

The High Fool reslings his bow over his shoulder as the fire magic fades. "Out comes the steel," he continues singing, "and... no, that doesn't fit at all. Out comes the longsword, and kills the spider... well, it needs work." He shrugs.

Then he spots the rabbit's pebble word, and grins. "A strange riddle indeed: the Fool is the less foolish, and the greatest fool is not a Fool at all!"

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Maria releases a small exhalation of relief, "excellent work all, especially that last strike Mr. Sparks."

She moves over to the spider and takes a detailed look at it, then retrieves her pack from outside, glancing briefly at the rabbit working to craft words and shrugs.

Coming back in she looks at Bob and Mr. Sparks, "if you all don't mind, I'd suggest taking a look in here for anything of value... and maybe a reload of that contraption?"

She rustles through her pack and sighs, "I can't believe I forgot a set of collection tools. Oh well, this will have to do." She pulls out a parchment sheet, ink and inkpen. A short while later a crude drawing of the large spider is drying in the sun outside as she returns to look at the pebble words.

Craft: Drawing take 10 for 14.

Listening to the ranting of the lady in... pink and silk she takes a look at what was actually written in the stones, "well that is good advice."

She turns to (Ga)lethea and gives her best smile, "you know that the drow actually use real spider silk in all their outfits. I wouldn't be surprised if your outfit would start a completely new fashion trend!"

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

A small cocoon hangs in the webs, holding the remains of an unfortunate dog that fell into the spider’s clutches. The desiccated carcass is still wearing its leather collar, which is studded with lapis lazuli stones and has a silver tag reading “Kita.”

Venturing into the tower’s west wing, you find it mostly choked with rubble, but a door in the eastern wall is still accessible. The door leads to a stone spiral staircase that runs through the center of the tower. Unfortunately, the stairway is also blocked with fallen rubble. To explore the tower’s upper levels, you will have to go back outside and attempt to climb the tower’s exterior walls at least to the next floor.

The staircase used to lead down to underground tunnels, but this exit collapsed from the aftershocks, sealing the tunnels.

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
The High Fool wrote:
Then he spots the rabbit's pebble word, and grins. "A strange riddle indeed: the Fool is the less foolish, and the greatest fool is not a Fool at all!"

What is he talking about? ‘Blah, blah…the full is less full-ish… blah blah… not full at all’? Gahlethea appears to ponder for a moment, the quietly coos. ”Ooooh, the poor man must be hungry. How very sad. “ she laments. No wonder he doesn’t have the strength to get that all of that stuff off of his face.

Whenever I see someone, less fortunate than I. (And let’s face it, who isn’t, less fortunate than I?) My tender heart tends to start to bleed. she thinks to herself, in a lyrical sort of way.

Approaching The High Fool, the witch reaches into her basket* and produces a few sheets of paper, a bar of soap, a tindertwig, some sealing wax, and two flasks, one holding a clear liquid and the other a substance somewhat yellowish or brownish in color, all of which she offers to The High Fool. ”Not much in the way of food, but you are welcome to it! I’m so very helpful! Yeah, me!”[b]

After allowing The High Fool to help himself to whatever he would like, Gahlethea, still holding the paper and other items, thinks of her special project, Maria. She’s awfully thin, too. the human witch pities. She is about to offer some of the paper and other items to the elf when she notices that Maria is holding a pen and some parchment. Oh, Gahlethea concludes, she must have already eaten.

Maria Kuerlara wrote:


She turns to (Ga)lethea and gives her best smile, [b]"you know that the drow actually use real spider silk in all their outfits. I wouldn't be surprised if your outfit would start a completely new fashion trend!"

”That’s very nice of you to say, Elphie.” Gahlethea replies in a manner that is somehow both genuinely thankful and utterly dismissive at that very same time. Do you think that I'm not up with fashion trends?” asks Gahlethea, before snorting, rather lyrically. ”Don't make me laugh! He, he! I know what’s popular!” She then continues outright lyrically, ” I’ll help you be popular. You’ll hang with the right cohorts. You’ll be good at sports. Know the slang you’ve got to know. So let’s start ‘cause you’ve got an awfully long way to go!” She pauses dramatically as if waiting for some grand, lengthy, and yet utterly silent applause.

A few moments later, Gahlethea produces a silver mirror from her belongings with which she quickly examines herself. Seeing the remnants of webbing dangling from her shoulder ruffles, hem, and wrists, she states, ”Although, I do make the webbing look good, don’t I?

* I forgot that Gahlethea didn’t start with a pink backpack/satchel (and I still can't recall that decision was made to increase available gold or to reduce carrying capacity, either way), she purchased a sack and a basket instead. (Should we start over again or is it okay if we just go back and mentally edit her posts?)

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
GM Gustavef wrote:

A small cocoon hangs in the webs, holding the remains of an unfortunate dog that fell into the spider’s clutches. The desiccated carcass is still wearing its leather collar, which is studded with lapis lazuli stones and has a silver tag reading “Kita.”

"Awwww, poor doggie. You got yourself all eaten up by a monkey spider." mourns Gahlethea as she removes the pretty collar and places it in her basket. "I had a friend, Charlie, who once had his Kita eaten by a tree." she says to no one in particular.

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

"Aye. Works best if loaded." replies Bob as he works his way through the process of reloading the device.

Glancing towards the rock pile, he frowns. Burnt hew ebs? Hmmm, reckon I don't speak that gibberish. Whassit mean?"

Tossing the rifle back over his shoulder, "Seems ya be fergetting afew things Maria. Is all good."

"As fer you deary, ya look fine. Lil spidey aint killed nobody! Well, 'cept tha dog. Aint never gunna hurt anyone else."

Pausing a moment, as he watches the fool and the woman interract, he inquires. "So...yous not contagious, right? I mean...I aint goin tat turn into a clown er nuthin by touchin you?"

Exploring

Glancing into the tower, he remarks "Well aint that a peck o trouble? Guess wes gonna be scalin these walls after all. Yall kin climb, yeah?"

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
Bob McCalister wrote:
Glancing into the tower, he remarks "Well aint that a peck o trouble? Guess wes gonna be scalin these walls after all. Yall kin climb, yeah?"

"Climb?!?" the witch (who has Strength as her dump stat) cries out. "Surely you don't mean that! Climb? I don't climb. Do you know what kind of animals climb? I'll tell you what kind of animals climb..." Gahlethea starts to shake, yet somehow manages to find the strength (sure it doesn't take much, but, again, it is her dump stat) to finally eek out the word, though almost as a whisper."...monkeys."

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Spiritualist 1 | AC: 21/14/17 | HP: 10 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Perc +4 | Init +4
Gahlethea the Arcanely Blonde wrote:

Approaching The High Fool, the witch reaches into her basket* and produces a few sheets of paper, a bar of soap, a tindertwig, some sealing wax, and two flasks, one holding a clear liquid and the other a substance somewhat yellowish or brownish in color, all of which she offers to The High Fool. ”Not much in the way of food, but you are welcome to it! I’m so very helpful! Yeah, me!”

"Presents for me? How thoughtful!" The Fool takes the tindertwig and sticks it behind his ear. "Now someone, at least, will be able to take your friend's advice next time!"

Bob McCalister wrote:

Pausing a moment, as he watches the fool and the woman interract, he inquires. "So...yous not contagious, right? I mean...I aint goin tat turn into a clown er nuthin by touchin you?"

Exploring

Glancing into the tower, he remarks "Well aint that a peck o trouble? Guess wes gonna be scalin these walls after all. Yall kin climb, yeah?"

"Oh stop it, you flatter me. Truth is it takes practice to look this good!"

"Hmmm," he ponders after inspecting the situation. "I can see the conundrum. Yours truly can make that climb, however!" He salutes the others, then leaps onto the highest handhold he can reach.

Will spend 1 panache on Derring-Do.
Climb: 1d20 + 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (18) + (5) + 5 = 28

Nimble as a-- gasp!-- monkey, the High Fool scampers up the wall to the second level. Not bothering with handholds, his fingers dig into the crevices of the rocks themselves to find just enough purchase to keep him moving upward.

Sovereign Court

Male N Magic Beast (rabbit familiar)
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 (+8 jumping)(+12 running jump), Intimidate -4, Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Stealth +15
| HP 3/3 | AC 20* T 15 FF 17* *mage armor (retains Dex bonus when running) | CMB +1, CMD 7 | F: +1, R: +5 (improved evasion), W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1 (low-light vision, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft (x5 running) | Melee: bite +3 (1d3-4) | Space: 2-1/2 ft.; Reach: 0 ft. | Active conditions: None.
The High Fool wrote:


Will spend 1 panache on Derring-Do.
Nimble as a-- gasp!-- monkey, the High Fool scampers up the wall to the second level. Not bothering with handholds, his fingers dig into the crevices of the rocks themselves to find just enough purchase to keep him moving upward.

Monkey Derring-See, Monkey Derring-Do!

The rabbit appears to be visibly pleased, if such a thing is possible, that at least two of the party members have acknowledged the wisdom of its advice.

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Maria comes out and looks up at the wall with a small frown. As the fool jumps to usefulness she tries to stop him while digging through her pack. "um... wait... a... second... and... never mind."

Alas, he has already scrambled up the side before she pulls the rope out of her pack.

If he at some point appears to have found a stable location to at least stand she will holler up, "if I toss this rope up could you secure it for us please Mr. Fool?"

She ties off one end around her waist and uncoils about twice the amount needed for the distance and starts tossing it towards the fool. If unsuccessful, she will reel it in and try again.

+2 (Dex) -4 (Improvised Thrown Item) -2 (range penalty 20 ft?) and I'm guessing AC 5 to get it into the Fool's square.

AC 5: 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 - 2 = 0
AC 5: 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 4 - 2 = 5

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

"Dear lass, other things be climbin too. Spidey? He climbs and it aint no monkey." reassures Bob, as the fool slips up the wall. "That one...that might be one of them monkey-things though..."

Watching with interest as Maria works on chucking her rope, he muses "Huh, s'posen should get me one o'them..."

This is the 1 wizard I have with a 10 strength. All the others I've ever made were 8 at the highest iirc.

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

After securing the rope on the landing of the second floor, it takes a few minutes to get everyone up safely to the landing.

Doors lead to the northwest and southwest.

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Maria coils up her rope and stows it in her pack. Seeing how her allies are arranged, she goes to the Northwest door, checks it for dangers, looks back to the group, "ready?" and attempts to open it.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Sovereign Court

Male N Magic Beast (rabbit familiar)
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 (+8 jumping)(+12 running jump), Intimidate -4, Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Stealth +15
| HP 3/3 | AC 20* T 15 FF 17* *mage armor (retains Dex bonus when running) | CMB +1, CMD 7 | F: +1, R: +5 (improved evasion), W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1 (low-light vision, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft (x5 running) | Melee: bite +3 (1d3-4) | Space: 2-1/2 ft.; Reach: 0 ft. | Active conditions: None.

After the climb, the rabbit hops into the witch's basket and puts on a serious face, if such a thing is possible, and trains its senses on the door as if to say "ready".

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

"Yep. Ready as a gopher in heat." acknowledges Bob, raising his musket towards the door. "Go on an open 'er. We've gotcha."

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8

Gahlethea watches the others...*shutter*... climb the tower like monkeys. Not eager to join them in...*shutter*... climbing, Gahlethea instead attempts to engage in some constructive thought. However, while scratching her head, she realizes that thick tufts of her hair are now stuck to the remnants of webbing on her hand! She tries to scrape off onto a nearby rock, leaving its surface covered with hair and sticky webbing.

Wanting neither to ...*shutter*... climb the tower like a monkey nor be left alone, Gahlethea decides that she will instead try to locate the students from the Nexus Tower field trip. However, while looking around, she can find no sign of them--only debris and rubble blocking any further passage into the tower. I suppose the field trip must have gotten here earlier, she thinks, before the collapse or else they.... *shutter*... climbed up the tower like monkeys.

Looking around and seeing no one, not even Sir Fuzzleworth Cuddlebuttons, Gahlethea realizes that she has only two choices. She could...*shutter*... climb the tower like a monkey and join the others… or… she could sit here on a rock and be all alone.

When framed in those terms, the choice for Gahlethea is easy… she sits down on a nearby rock to be all alone.

Yet, as soon as she sits down, Gahlethea feels a *plop*. She suddenly realizes that she has (as she does many things) unwittingly sat on the very rock where she had just moments earlier scraped off the webbing and, thus, the seat of her dress (if there is such a thing) is now adhered to the rock! Gahlethea jumps to her feet, kicking up a cloud of dust and ripping part of her dress in the process. As a result, a long, loose strand of her dress becomes entwined with a long strand of webbing and the two embraided, sticky strands get covered in loose dirt, hair, and debris.

When Gahlethea looks down at the damage to her dress, she responds with abject horror (or perhaps in this case 'object horror' because she's scared of an object)! The entwined strands of dress and webbing are protruding from the rear of her dress and swinging as she moves so as to now resemble a wirey, swingey, prehensile… *shutter*… tail—like that of a monkey! Worse, this protrusion is also covered in brown dust and fine, short tufts of hair so as to now to resemble … *shutter*… fur—like that of a monkey! Worse still, when she goes to grab the protrusion, she catches a glimpse of her hands that continued to closely resemble…*shutter*…tiny, little hand-like handey-thingies—like that of a monkey!

Gahlethea screams, a primal (but thankfully, for her, not primate) scream. Not wanting to be left alone with anything resembling a monkey, even if that ‘anything’ is her, the witch decides that it is time for her to join the rest of the party. I need someone to cut off this… *shudder*… tail fast! she thought, And I seem to recall Elphie and some of the others having some sharp things with them.

And with that, Gahlethea goes over to the rope and awkwardly proceeds up it, both looking and climbing…*shudder* … like a monkey. Arriving at the top, she finds the rest of the party, just in time to hear Maria say…

Maria Kuerlara wrote:
"ready?" and attempts to open it.

Then, feeling the weight of her basket suddenly increase with the weight of a rabbit, Gahlethea concludes that Sir Fuzzelworth Cuddlebuttons must have been patiently waiting for her to arrive.

As Maria opens the door, Gahlethea yells, ”Hey, do any of you happen to have anything sharp on you? I have a ...*shutter*... tail... that needs removed”

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

Opening the door to the northern wing.

Judging from the shelves lining the walls, this darkened room might once have been a storeroom, though its contents have long since succumbed to the passage of time. A crack in the northern wall has apparently let in some rainwater, which has collected in a large puddle on the floor.

A lizard of some sort sit idly by one of the puddles. Though looks up as you open the door. It starts to move towards you.

Initiative:

Init, Bob McCalister: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Init, The High Fool: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Init, Sparks: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Init, Gahlethea: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Init, Maria: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Init, Lizard: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Bob, Fool, and Maria can act before the lizard charges

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Maria attempts to identify the type of creature and if it has any sort of special attacks that might necessitate different tactics. I wonder if this critter is poisonous too. That would be 2 of 3 creature types that we have seen so far with poison. But if it isn't then that would be only 1 of 3. Hrmm... it will certainly break the tie either way. Oh, maybe it will have some sort of disease. Then we would be 1, 1 and 1. I guess it could have something else too, like a grab or blood drain or... oh my gosh I've heard of lizards and eels having some sort of electric shock!!! I HOPE IT'S THAT! I wait, no I guess I don't? I better not find out first hand...

K: Nature or Arcane: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Broken out of her fascinating (at least to her) inner monologue, she moves back and prepares to shoot an arrow if the lizard attacks her allies.

Actions/Rolls:
5 ft move, Standard to Ready to Shoot the Lizard. Cover left up to GM.

Attack + PBS - No Precise: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 13 for Cold Iron/Piercing + PBS: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Slight edit due to both the Fool and Bob moving in front and before her. She will only 5-ft back instead of a full move.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Spiritualist 1 | AC: 21/14/17 | HP: 10 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Perc +4 | Init +4

Seeing the lizard, the High Fool draws his rapier. "Why, this tower isn't abandoned at all! This is the third home we've trespassed into. Does your rabbit eat lizards, miss?"

Readied action + Parry/Riposte:

Readied action if attacked, rapier stab: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Parry, if attacked: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Riposte, if parried: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Sovereign Court

Male N Magic Beast (rabbit familiar)
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 (+8 jumping)(+12 running jump), Intimidate -4, Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Stealth +15
| HP 3/3 | AC 20* T 15 FF 17* *mage armor (retains Dex bonus when running) | CMB +1, CMD 7 | F: +1, R: +5 (improved evasion), W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1 (low-light vision, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft (x5 running) | Melee: bite +3 (1d3-4) | Space: 2-1/2 ft.; Reach: 0 ft. | Active conditions: None.
The High Fool wrote:
Seeing the lizard, the High Fool draws his rapier. "Why, this tower isn't abandoned at all! This is the third home we've trespassed into. Does your rabbit eat lizards, miss?"

The rabbit peers out of the basket with a look of disgust, if such a thing is possible, and apparently seems to be pondering Why are you asking her?

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
The High Fool wrote:
Seeing the lizard, the High Fool draws his rapier. "Why, this tower isn't abandoned at all! This is the third home we've trespassed into. Does your rabbit eat lizards, miss?"

The blond witch peers out, while holding the basket, with a look of thoughtfulness and consideration, if such a thing is possible, and apparently seems to be pondering Why are you asking me?

But only for a moment, for she then sees the rapier and asks, "Say, that looks like it could be something sharp. May I borrow it?"

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

Watching Maria open the door, and promptly flee, Bob takes a step closer. Narrowly dodging the monstrous beast charging past, he reflexively pulls the trigger. 'click'

The telltale sound of Bob's preferred weapon seems off...and a rather severe lack of explosion...

"Gorramit! Yas startled me! No gots ter handle..." he cries out, to the painted creature. He quickly looks down the barrel "Oye! Blasted things gotcha sum gorram ruttin..." trailing off.

Kicking at the barrel, he sighs and stands it on end. Placing his mouth over the opposing end, he sucks on the tube for a moment. *Cough*Hack*

Spitting out a mouth full of dirt a moment later, he mumbles 'Outta do 'er.'

Mechanics:

5ft step into the fools way, Standard to shoot, Quick Clear (remove Broken Condition) as a move for 1 Grit)

Musket, Vs Touch, PBS: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6
Damage, PBS: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Well...it didn't explode...

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
Bob McCalister wrote:

Placing his mouth over the opposing end, he sucks on the tube for a moment. *Cough*Hack*

Spitting out a mouth full of dirt a moment later, he mumbles 'Outta do 'er.'

Gahlethea glances over at McCalister. Why's he trying to eat the...? Oh, poor dear! I forgot to offer him food like I did for the others! recalls the witch.

She starts to rummage around among her belongings for a "morsel" of something to offer the spellslinger. Perhaps if I offer him one of these 'morsels' (see I told you she was looking for a "morsel"), he won't eat that big smokey stick-thingey of his and will instead let me use it to cut off my...*shutter*... tail. Gahlethea reasons (or something like it).

Curious, though. the witch concludes. It doesn't look all that sharp...

Neither do you, Gahlethea. Neither do you.

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

Maria recognizes this as a Shocker lizard. It can emit a non-lethal shock to anyone near by. However, if there were more than one, the shock could be lethal. Aside from this feature it has no other special defenses or other attacks.

It is kind of small and quick and her arrow hits the ground near-by as it jumps to the side.

Bob's shot goes wide and knocks out some of the masonry.

The lizard moves up to the fool and discharges a shock.

Shock Burst (electric, non-lethal): 1d8 ⇒ 3 Relex Sv for half

The unorthodox attack distracts the High Fool just enough that his readied attack just misses the lizard.

Everyone is back up.

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Hah! That was just a total guess. I used those guys once to try to kill some PC's in a home game. Fun times. :D

Maria shouts out, "watch out it has an elect..." KAZAAP!!..."ric shock, um as you can obviously tell now." Stupid lizard, stealing my thunder... hehehe, thunder, lightning, I uh... probably shouldn't say that out loud.

With a wry smile Maria darts through the doorway, breaking immediately to the left. Pressed up against the wall, she braces and fires another arrow.

Actions/Rolls:
25 ft move, Standard to shoot the Lizard.

Attack + PBS - No Precise: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 3 for Cold Iron/Piercing + PBS: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Spiritualist 1 | AC: 21/14/17 | HP: 10 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Perc +4 | Init +4

"Now isn't that interesting? It can zap-fry itself for dinner!" The High Fool stabs at it with his rapier.

Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Parry/Riposte:

Parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Riposte: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Riposte damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Sovereign Court

Female N Human (Taldan) Witch 1
Witch Spells Prepared:
1st (5/day)—beguiling gift, command, ill omen, mage armor x2; 0(at will)—daze, detect magic, touch of fatigue
| HP 6/6 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14 * mage armor | CMB +0, CMD 10 | F: +0, R: +2, W: -1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 (with familiar) | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 3/5 | Hexes: Charm 1/1 day, Evil Eye 7 rds Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Dipl +3, Intim +7, Know(arcana)+8, Know(history) +8, Know(nobility)+10, Know(planes) +8, Perc +1, SM+1, Splcrft +8
The High Fool wrote:

"Now isn't that interesting? It can zap-fry itself for dinner!" The High Fool stabs at it with his rapier.

Gahlethea moves towards The High Fool and next to McCalister to get a glance as to why the two men haven't offered her something to remove her... *shutter*... tail. Attempting to make up for her earlier faux pas, she reaches into her belongings to produce some sort of "morsel" for McCaliste and produces a few sheets of paper, a bar of soap, some sealing wax, a couple of darts, and, because he appears to prefer chewing on cylindrical objects, a blowgun.

"No need no gnosh on that smokey, burnt-ey old thing." Gahlethea offers. "Try one of these. I realize it is not much, but, unfortunately, its all I packed today."

I believe that is two move actions = getting to McCalister + retrieving a weapon and other objects.

Sovereign Court

Male N Magic Beast (rabbit familiar)
Skills:
Acrobatics +0 (+8 jumping)(+12 running jump), Intimidate -4, Perception +1, Sense Motive +1, Stealth +15
| HP 3/3 | AC 20* T 15 FF 17* *mage armor (retains Dex bonus when running) | CMB +1, CMD 7 | F: +1, R: +5 (improved evasion), W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +1 (low-light vision, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft (x5 running) | Melee: bite +3 (1d3-4) | Space: 2-1/2 ft.; Reach: 0 ft. | Active conditions: None.

The rabbit turns its nose up, if such a thing is possible, at the objects the witch produces as if to say, I think I'd rather eat the spellslinger's firearm.

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

"Do what now?" asks Bob, giving Gahlethea barely a glance. He bites the stopper on his powder horn and begins pouring the black dust into the barrel. "Aint no need miss. I good 'ere. Gorram ting wasn't but jammed 'sall."

Replacing the stopper, he chucks another metal ball down the tube. As he begins thrusting the metal rod up and and down within the tube, he adds "Be ready ter blow any sec."

The vigorous motion, combined with the strenuous activities of the day, begin to betray his normal activity level. Beads of sweat stand out across his forehead.

Full Round Reload

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

Botting Sparks

Sparks charges his blade with arcane strike and moves in to swing at the lizard.

Longsword Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Longsword Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

With that strong hit, the shocker lizard turns it attention to Sparks lets the sparks fly

Shock (non-lethal, Electric): 1d8 ⇒ 6

Sparks Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Status:

High Fool - 3 Non-lethal damage
Sparks - 3 Non-lethal damage

Shocker lizard - 9 damage

Everyone is back up again

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

Maria moves over behind the lizard and tries to slow her breathing to get a better result. Maybe my research has made me soft. I’ll have to spend a bit more time training. Okay, sight in the enemy and just let it fly!

Actions/Rolls:
15 ft move, Standard to shoot the Lizard.

Attack + PBS - No Precise: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 1 for Cold Iron/Piercing + PBS: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The Exchange

M Human Bard (Flamesinger) 1 | HP 10/10| AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +3, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. 15/15 Bardic Performances

Wow, it ate my post. Sorry, didn't notice...

Having a moment to think, Sparks starts to insult the creature in a funny comedic type way. BLAZING BLADES

Longsword Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Longsword Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The Concordance

CG Human 2 | Mods: None | HP: 7/15 | AC 12, Tch 12, Fl 10 | CMB: 1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +4 | Speed 30ft | Balanced Offensive: 1/1; Grit: 4/4 | Spells 1st: 0/2 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 | Init: +2

Wiping the sweat away with his right hand, musket propped against his thigh, Bob glares at the electric creature. "Sparky seems ter be in da way." he mumbles, moving deeper into the room. "Ah, dats betta."

Now clear able to see the creature, he raises his barrel and takes aim. 'Ere's open gotcha fixed.' considers the man as he slowly squeezes the trigger. *BLAMMO*

"Aye, tis much betta." he sighs.

Mechanics:

Move 20ft, Fire Musket, Lizard bits everywhere as a free? :-P

Musket, PBS, Melee: vs touch: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 18
Damage?: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Scarab Sages

School TABLE 1 *-* School TABLE 2 *-* III *-*

After a lizard darts around the attacks of Maria and Sparks, Bob's Musket ball hits true and in a small electrical pop, the lizard falls dead.

Aside from the lizard the room is otherwise empty.

Dark Archive

LN Elf Zen Archer Monk 1 | Mods: None | HP: 9/9 | AC 15, Tch 13, Fl 12 | CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 (immune vs. sleep, +2 vs. enchants) | Speed 30ft | Perfect Strike: 1/1 | Init +5 | Perc: +4, SM: +0

While she looks around the room, Maria attempts to recover her missed arrows. Maybe they are okay? If so they get ONE more chance to prove their value.

Arrow Recovery 1 = yes, 2 = no: 3d2 ⇒ (1, 1, 2) = 4

She pokes the lizard, I probably don't have time to draw this one... maybe on the way back through.

"Excellent shot Sir Bob." She moves to the next door, listening and checking for dangers. She motions towards it, "shall we continue our search?"

She opens the door if no dangers are noticed.

101 to 150 of 362 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Master of the Fallen Fortress - Whimsy Romp [RD] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.