Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PFS][Game Day VI] DM DoctorEvil presents 01-51 The City of Strangers, Part 1: The Shadow Gambit

Game Master DM DoctorEvil

Battle map


501 to 536 of 536 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

The two pathfinders stand ready, and then push the double doors open only to find that a small vestibule is all that is seen inside. The small area is thickly carpeted with stained and ruined red carpet. Another set of double doors stands in front of the crew, while a single door stands on both the east and west sides of the cramped foyer.

Others may want to move up to keep pace with Lomar and Hullric.

Grand Lodge

M Human Barbarian/1

Kru moves to the door with his greatsword ready for slicing and dicing.

Dark Archive

Male LN Tengu Alchemist 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16 T 14 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs 0/7 Active conditions: None. CLW Potion 0/1 Shield 0/1

Lomar moves forward ready to open the next set of door.

"Everyone, catch up!" he yells, and waits for backup to arrive.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Human Warpriest of The Lantern King 1.1 | AC 18 (T 11/FF 17) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 14/14 | Init +3 | Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +4 | Perception +2 | Speed 20' | Blessings 3/3

Hullric joins Lomar at the double doors, dagger ready to stab anything on the other side.


Belatedly, the others arrive behind Hullric and Lomar.

What's the next move?

Dark Archive

Male LN Tengu Alchemist 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16 T 14 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs 0/7 Active conditions: None. CLW Potion 0/1 Shield 0/1

Lomar opens the double doors.


As Lomar opens the inner doors, a voice calls from inside the room, "Who is it?". Lomar throws the door open to find himself face to face with a tall bearded man wearing dark robes and holding a finely crafted rapier point out in front of him.

"So the Society has sent you to stop us, eh? I wondered if you would find us here." The man does something under his desk and the sound of the eastern portcullis rising can be heard (seen if still in the hallway). "I guess this the end of the beginning then. To the death!"

GM Screen:

Sussworth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Lomar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Hullric: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Kru: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Ellie: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Feuerseele: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Getting called away, but will have the initial combat post up soon enough.

The Exchange

Female CG Juggler 3 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 17 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Performance(4/10) Used | 1st-Lvl Spells (0/4) Used | Active conditions: None

Busy weekend, but am following along. Thanks for Hullric and Lomar for keeping us moving forward.


The Final Boss - Round 1

22 Sussworth
22 Hullric
20 Lomar
20 Ellie
19 Feuerseele
4 Kru

Leaping forward with surprising speed, the fighter strikes at Lomar, skewering him with the finesse weapon and drawing first blood. "The Decimvirate are fools if they think your interference can stop the Shadow Lodge. We have already infiltrated so many places, before they even thought to stop us!"

As the eastern porticullis finally stops grinding upward, the troublesome sound of giggling comes from the far end.

Lomar takes 4hp dmg. All the party is up in Round 1.

GM Screen:

Sussworth rapier: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Sussworth dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Dark Archive

Male LN Tengu Alchemist 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16 T 14 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs 0/7 Active conditions: None. CLW Potion 0/1 Shield 0/1

4/8hp

Lomar takes a 5' step back, and lobs a grenade at the enemy. "Have at thee, you idiot, for stabbing me!"

Bomb: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26 vs Touch ac...(Point Blank Shot)
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

Bomb Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Human Warpriest of The Lantern King 1.1 | AC 18 (T 11/FF 17) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 14/14 | Init +3 | Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +4 | Perception +2 | Speed 20' | Blessings 3/3

Hullric yells back to those taking the rear, "Careful. Something is coming from the east."

Hullric steps forward to take the fight to the enemy. Driving his dagger toward the blacked robed.

Dagger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Move Action: 10'
Standard Action: Attack

Dark Archive

female Ifrit Sorcerer (Tattood) 2
Spoiler:
AC 13/T13/FF10 HP 14 /14 F+1 R+2 W+2 Init +10 Perception+1

Moving a step closer Feuerseele weaves a quick incantation.
DC 16 will or be dazed

Grand Lodge

M Human Barbarian/1

Kru cries out.. "A worthy addition to my necklace."

Kru moves, swift action enters rage, provokes AOO I think, and attacks

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 4) + 9 = 18

The Exchange

Female CG Juggler 3 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 17 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Performance(4/10) Used | 1st-Lvl Spells (0/4) Used | Active conditions: None

Can't help but appreciate the audacity of their scheme, Ellie reflects. "But you crossed the wrong set of agents," she finishes aloud, starting to juggle her weaponry inspirationally as she moves into the room to better pick targets.

Standard: Inspire Courage
Move: 30ft movement


The Final Boss - Round 1 - concluded

Warning the others about the noise from the hall, Hullric steps up and stabs at the robed figure, but his knives glance off the chain shirt under the robes, only succeeding in ripping the fabric of his garb.

Recovering from his stab wound, Lomar reaches for another of his incendiaries, and tosses it right in the mid-chest of the Shadow Lodge leader. The resulting explosion probably would've killed a lesser man, but this foe withstands it though not without serious injury.

Ellie start her inspirational performance after moving into the far side of the ruined office, twirling and juggling her weaponry.

Feuerseele resorts to an old trick, trying to slow down the single foe with a dazing spell, which stops the enemies actions and reactions for a short time.

As his battle rage resumes, Kru rushes into the fray heedless of the possible attack but the dazing spell keeps Sussworth from the opportunity attack. Kru's massive axe-blow however, cannot harm the well-armored Shadow Lodge fighter.

The laughing, screeching sound from down the hall grows louder as a platoon of goblins comes to call. Four warriors and a robed figure of one kind or another make their way into the fight where ever possible.

End of Round 1

GM Screen:

Sussworth Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


The Final Boss - Round 2

22 Sussworth (dazed, 14hp dmg)
22 Hullric
20 Lomar
20 Ellie
19 Feuerseele
4 Kru
3 Goblin Shaman
2 Goblin Warrior - Red
2 Goblin Warrior - Yellow
2 Goblin Warrior - Blue
2 Goblin Warrior - Green

Dazed still and smoking, Sussworth cannot react as the goblin's appear in the doorway.

The party is up against the newcomers or the Shadow Lodge leader

Dark Archive

Male LN Tengu Alchemist 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16 T 14 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs 0/7 Active conditions: None. CLW Potion 0/1 Shield 0/1

Lomar, realizing that bombs are more effective against groups of enemies rather than a single one, throws his next bomb at Green, which he can see, and should the worse happen, only hurt a single companion rather than a group of them.

Bomb: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 15 (Point Blank + Inspire) vs Touch AC
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 12

Yellow, Blue and Feuerseele take 5 damage unless they pass a DC 15 Reflex for 1/2 Damage

Dark Archive

female Ifrit Sorcerer (Tattood) 2
Spoiler:
AC 13/T13/FF10 HP 14 /14 F+1 R+2 W+2 Init +10 Perception+1

Refl: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
"ARE YOU NUTS you stupid bird. THAT HURT!" She yells at the Tengu as the fire burns her body.

Dark Archive

female Ifrit Sorcerer (Tattood) 2
Spoiler:
AC 13/T13/FF10 HP 14 /14 F+1 R+2 W+2 Init +10 Perception+1

Taking a step backwards Feuerseele quickly spreads her hands and calls her inner fire, adding a pinch of salpeter to the spell.
BH, DC18 Ref/half: 4d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4, 2, 3) + 1 = 14

Grand Lodge

M Human Barbarian/1

Kru attacks Sussworth with his great sword now inspired.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Attack: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 5) + 10 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Human Warpriest of The Lantern King 1.1 | AC 18 (T 11/FF 17) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 14/14 | Init +3 | Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +4 | Perception +2 | Speed 20' | Blessings 3/3

"The rest of you focus on the goblins, Kru and I will take down this Shadow Lodge fellow."

With that said, he wants more thrust his dagger into Sussworth, hoping this time to find a weak link in his armor.

Dagger +IC vs Sussworth: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Damage +IC: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

The Exchange

Female CG Juggler 3 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 17 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Performance(4/10) Used | 1st-Lvl Spells (0/4) Used | Active conditions: None

"Sounds good to me," Ellie nods, imbuing and chucking a dagger at the nearest upright goblin and deftly drawing a replacement without losing her rhythm.

Thrown Dagger, Inspired, Pointblank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 22 for Damage, Inspired, Pointblank, Arcane Strike: 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6


The Final Boss - Round 2 - concluded

Directing the others to deal with the mass of goblins just arrived on the scene, Hullric continues to focus on Sussworth, the leader of the rival lodge. He stabs again, but even though the target is dazed, the attack misses.

Grinning wickedly at the massed goblins, Lomar takes out another bomb and lobs it at Green Goblin. The bomb hits the evil little humanoid squarely and the resulting explosion immolates it quickly. The fiery material splashes on those nearby including the ifrit sorceress and another pair of goblin warriors, which scream their pain and anger in an earsplitting cacophony.

Ellie doesn't break stride when she moves over and flings one of the juggling daggers past several allies, through the doors, and into the chest of Blue Goblin, which collapses with an ugly death rattle.

Cupping her hands, Feuerseele sends a gushing jet of fire out the doors of the study, flash frying the already smoking Yellow Goblin.
The other two are outside the area of effect due to the wall and corner.

Still in melee combat with the Shadow Lodge chief, Kru swings his mighty weapon in a great roundhouse, but the now un-dazed Sussworth is able to sidestep the big blow.

Stepping to the side to get a better view, the goblin shaman begins casting a spell that seems to take a bit longer than usual to get through.

Meanwhile the one remaining goblin warrior rushes Feuerseele, slashing the air with its makeshift weapon with reckless enthusiasm. One of the wild strokes is lucky enough to just graze Feuerseele adding to her wounds.

End of Round 2

Feuerseele takes 2hp dmg, but most of the goblins are just smoking ruins...

GM Screen:

Yellow DC 15 Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Blue DC 15 Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Red slicer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Red Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 2


The Final Boss - Round 3

22 Sussworth (14hp dmg)
22 Hullric
20 Lomar
20 Ellie
19 Feuerseele (7hp dmg)
4 Kru
3 Goblin Shaman (casting)
2 Goblin Warrior - Red

Stepping away from Hullric, Sussworth drives his rapier at Kru's,whose battle rage has redueced his concern for the defensive, and the blade slips through his skin, causing a concerning wound.

Kru is hit for 7hp dmg. The whole party is up again.

GM Screen:

Sussworth rapier: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Sussworth dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Dark Archive

female Ifrit Sorcerer (Tattood) 2
Spoiler:
AC 13/T13/FF10 HP 14 /14 F+1 R+2 W+2 Init +10 Perception+1

"BURN you little pest BURN!"
Conc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 Feuerseele weaves frantic to cast another burning hands, defensivly, adding again some salpeter to the mix.
Burning Hands: 4d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 3) + 1 = 10

Grand Lodge

M Human Barbarian/1

Kru attacks Sussworth.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 3) + 10 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Human Warpriest of The Lantern King 1.1 | AC 18 (T 11/FF 17) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 14/14 | Init +3 | Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +4 | Perception +2 | Speed 20' | Blessings 3/3

Hullric chases after Sussworth, "Where do you think you are going?" before he stabs his dagger at the evil man again.

Dagger +IC vs Sussworth: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9
Damage +IC: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Move Action: 10'
Standard Action: Attack

Dark Archive

Male LN Tengu Alchemist 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16 T 14 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs 0/7 Active conditions: None. CLW Potion 0/1 Shield 0/1

Lomar takes a 5' step to the side so he can get a bomb throw at Black. (The Shaman?)

Bomb: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10 vs Touch ac...(Point Blank Shot)
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

That's probably a miss, so using the Throw Splash weapon chart for splash location Found here

Splash Location: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Well, thankfully it squarely hits RED for the 7 damage, Black and Feuerseele, well, they are unlucky and have the 5 splash damage vs reflex save for half..... (Sorry Feuerseele)

The Exchange

Female CG Juggler 3 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (14 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 17 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Performance(4/10) Used | 1st-Lvl Spells (0/4) Used | Active conditions: None

Ellie eerily repeats her attack routine (draw, imbue, juggle, throw) with near-mechanical precision.

Thrown Dagger, Inspired, Pointblank: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 18 for Damage, Inspired, Pointblank, Arcane Strike: 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5


The Final Boss - Round 3 - concluded

Hullric rushes after the robed fighter, but his stabbing attack is once again turned aside, this time skillfully parried by the man's rapier.

Getting some sadistic joy from the carnage wreaked by his bombs, Lomar throws another this time at the goblin caster, but slipping on the ruined carpet, his grenade falls short, but luckily hits Red Goblin directly, incinerating him. The fallout of the explosion wounds the goblin caster and Feuerseele. The caster manages to keep his spell going despite the explosion, and Feuerseele looks on her last legs from various wounds.

Flicking another dagger at the shaman, Ellie's juggle-throw is perfect again, even with the wounded sorceress in her way. The dagger buries itself hilt deep in the neck of the casting goblin, and it falls dead with a choking gurgle.

Feuerseele readies to flambe more goblins, but they all seem to have fallen, so she delays instead.

It's only a matter of time before the raging menace of Kru successfully hits the Shadow Lodge leader and that time is now. The greatsword severs his arm at the shoulder, and he falls bleeding heavily to the ground.

End of Combat

GM Screen:

goblin shaman DC 14 Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Shaman concentration check DC 16: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Dark Archive

female Ifrit Sorcerer (Tattood) 2
Spoiler:
AC 13/T13/FF10 HP 14 /14 F+1 R+2 W+2 Init +10 Perception+1

Taking the other potion they found earlier and handing it to Sussworth Feuerseele smirks. "You need it more than I!"

Dark Archive

Male LN Tengu Alchemist 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 16 T 14 FF 12 | CMB -2, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Bombs 0/7 Active conditions: None. CLW Potion 0/1 Shield 0/1

"Well, Kru, I tried being as vicious as you and what happens? I keep hitting teammates with my thrown bombs!"

Grand Lodge

M Human Barbarian/1

Kru smirks and grabs a dagger to carve out a tooth from Sussworth and stuffs it in his pocket for later.... Kru starts to look around the bodies and the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Searching the room, the Pathfinders find a chest full of gold coins, obviously the war-chest of the Shadow Lodge chapter in Kaer Maga. It is also the basis for the gold reward for this scenario!

Futher, while there are many coded letters on the desk of Susworth, there are also three that have not been coded yet. The first letter says:

"Dear Caggrigar, The mission in Kaer Maga is proceeding as ordered, though Absalom has seen fit to send Pathfinders here to look into our presence. One of my lieutenants, that fool bard if you must know, murdered Colligarde too late - the old man sent a letter to Dreng and now we're hip-deep in Society entanglements. As you well know, this is a difficult city for murder and mayhem -- killing the wrong person at the wrong time with the wrong tool can result in a blood feud or, worse, your expulsion from the city. We are not popular here anymore.

I humbly ask that we scrap this part of the plan and try to establish our headquarters in Whitethrone instead. It's farther from Absalom than Kaer Maga and I know of no one there that the Scoeity counts as a loyal agent. Humbly yours, Kormiggon Sussworth Kaer Maga Lodge."

Another uncoded letter reads:

"Dear Hondo Heru, I never believed that your ancient Osirian technique for acquiring a tribe of pet goblins would work -- but I must now eat my words, dearest Hondo, and tell you that it did. No matter what you hear about my mission here, know that the goblin trick worked. Sincerely, Kormiggon Sussworth, Kaer Maga Lodge."

Finally the last letter says:

"Dear Dorianna Ouidda, What news from Almas? It has been many months since your last letter and I admit that I am growing worried that you were found out. Is your disguise still intact? Do you need assistance? Any word from you will be greatly appreciated. Sincerly Yours, Kormiggon Sussworth, Kaer Maga Lodge."

Obviously, these letters and the names and places they include will be of great use to the Society as they look to stamp out the threat of the Shadow Lodge once and for all. There is nothing that indicates how to break the encoded papers, but you grab them all trusting the resources of the Society to puzzle the code out in the future.


Exploration of the rest of the Temple only reveals the foul cells where the goblin warriors were kept penned when not in use. The filth there is unspeakable, and nothing of value or use is recovered in the rest of the building.

Deciding that the disruption of the Shadow's headquarters fulfulls your mission, you make ready for the journey back to Absalom to report to Dreng. While the preparations are made, you have a few visitors.

The first is Basil Ardoc, who brings word from the Commerce League as well as from his own powerful family. Having rooted the Shadow Lodge from Kaer Maga, the Society has done the city a service, and Pathfinders are welcome within the strange walls once again.

Another visitor is the captain-general of the Duskwardens, those that escort visitors up to Kaer Maga. They thank you for helping rid the passage of the goblin pests that have been plaguing them for weeks.

Finally, you make way and are eventually back in Society HQ, waiting to meet with Dreng. The old man welcomes you with a guarded smile. "You have done well! While the rumors of a Shadow Lodge have persisted for some time, there was no proof, but you have brought us that. It is a both a blessing and a curse...we now must cut that infection out, root and stem. You have done a great service for the Society. You should enjoy your rest time, but also be prepared, as we find out more facts, I am certain missions against the Shadow Lodge will become more prevalent soon. We could certainly use agents like you in the coming struggle."

End of Scenario

Dark Archive

female Ifrit Sorcerer (Tattood) 2
Spoiler:
AC 13/T13/FF10 HP 14 /14 F+1 R+2 W+2 Init +10 Perception+1

Feuerseele will use one PP to check Recruit a named NPC scholar, knowledgeable spellcaster, or similar figure to the Dark Archive. Recruitment requires a Diplomacy or Knowledge (arcana) check with a DC equal to 15 plus your character level.

501 to 536 of 536 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS][Game Day VI] DM Doctor Evil presents 01-51 The City of Strangers, Part 1: The Shadow Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.