Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM Skipper's Echoes of the Everwar series

Game Master SkipperD

Buff overview
Maps


751 to 800 of 1,086 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Ranger 2, Rogue 8 | HP 73/73 | AC 27, 19 touch/22 flatfooted | Sneak Attack +4d6 | Resiliency 1/day F+10, R+18, W+10 (1/day can reroll Will save)| Init. +9 | Perc +17/21* | Evasion | Trap Sense +4 | Improved Uncanny Dodge

Escape artist 1d20 + 13 + 20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 20 + 10 = 59

OK, that was scary! I might be able to kill the one with a flanking partner, but if the second one went after me, I'm done, so I am running away!

Shel frees herself from the constriction, and grows herself over the side of the boat, opening up the serpents to more powerful attacks from her friends.

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin

Seeing Shel dive into the water Torvald shouts out, too late, No Shel, don't go in the water, they can get you more easily there!

Torvald will unleash himself against the serpent in front of him, lashing out with his shiny new curved blade, hoping to at least keep its attention.

Power attack, height: 1d20 + 17 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 17 - 2 + 1 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 11 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 6 = 18

Power attack, height: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d10 + 11 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 6 = 26


N Animal Large Roc | HP67/67 | AC35 | T17 | FF30 | Fort +8 | Reflex +11 Evasion | Will +6, +4 versus Enchantments and Fear | CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +1
Temp buffs:
Shield of faith, freedom of movement

Assuming that doesn't deal with the red snake, which seems likely, Ka will full attack it. If it does finish it then Ka will instead fly forward, getting into the other snakes face, making only the bite attack and provoking on the way in.

SHRIEEEEEK!
Translation, there's snake on the menu for tea tonight!

Bite, PA, Height: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 2 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 4 = 18

Talon, PA, Height: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 2 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 4 = 16

Talon, PA, Height: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 2 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 4 = 13

Liberty's Edge

hp 68/76 Ac 24 T 15 FF 19 (incl +3 from Barkskin)| Init +9 (+4 in forest / +2 underground) | F+10 R+15 W+6 (+2 vs enchantments +3 vs evil outsiders, evasion)| Perception +16 (+4 in forest, +2 underground, +2 vs humans&undead, +6 vs evil outsiders) | Reroll 1/1

Eolowyn shoots more arrows into the most wounded snake

Rapidshot, manyshot, point blank, haste, deadly aim
Attack: 1d20 + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 6 = 18

Rapid shot Attack: 1d20 + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 6 = 19

Haste Attack: 1d20 + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (3) + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 6 = 14

Attack: 1d20 + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 18 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 3 - 5 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 + 6 = 13

GM, I assume these snakes are not evil. If they are you can add 2d6 to each damage roll from Holy


Your combined efforts kill the pair of murder snakes.

----Combat Over----

I'll let you guys heal up before continuing. You are able to follow the vampire smoke while doing so.

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

Still fine with 2 charges to heal 11 dmg right?

Nuar offers his wand for use. 2 for himself and however many is needed for others.

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin

Torvald will direct Ka to pluck Shel from the lake and deposit her in the boat so she can receive some healing.

Well, that was unpleasant, let's home there are no more of such things lurking about...

Scarab Sages

male Elf Witch 11
Spoiler:
| AC 20*, T 16, FF 17* |HP: 89*/65| F +6, R +9, W +10 (+2 vs Enchantment/gaze, +1 vs Transmutation/fear/confusion/death/writing-based) | Init +3, Perc +20 |CMB +6 CMD 19

Healing Hex on self: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 1) + 10 = 16

Healing Hex on Bauble: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (8, 4) + 10 = 22

cure light wounds wand on self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
cure light wounds wand on self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
cure light wounds wand on self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
cure light wounds wand on self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The Exchange

N/N Male Human Magus (Bladebound)/9 | HP: 70/84 | AC/Tch/FF: 27/15/22 23/15/18 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F/R/W: +11/10/7 | Init: +11(7) | Speed 30 ft | Acrobatics+14, DDev+6, Fly+10, Kn Arcana+10, Kn Dung+10, Kn Geog+10, Kn Planes+10, Perc+10, Ride+9, SoHand +11, Spellcraft+18, Stealth+14 | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Keen Edge, Shield, Mirror Image (5 images)

Bauble uses his wand of infernal healing over the course of the next 6 minutes to get 60 back, leaving him with 2 damage left. He also uses his pearl of power to get Vanish back. When they come within sight of land he casts extended keen edge on his sword and heightened awareness from his wand.

Do we have Life Bubble active? It might be a good idea to update the buffs page. The entries look like holdovers from last chronicle.

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

Skipper seemed fine with Nuar buffing before the ambush so I'll fill in mine under that assumption. No reason to cast the Life Bubble yet unless we thought the vampires would turn to mist and go up our nose.

Sovereign Court

Ranger 2, Rogue 8 | HP 73/73 | AC 27, 19 touch/22 flatfooted | Sneak Attack +4d6 | Resiliency 1/day F+10, R+18, W+10 (1/day can reroll Will save)| Init. +9 | Perc +17/21* | Evasion | Trap Sense +4 | Improved Uncanny Dodge

Shel hands over her wand and let's them heal her wounds as well.

CLW 8d8 + 8 ⇒ (8, 5, 6, 2, 4, 5, 2, 1) + 8 = 41

The Exchange

N/N Male Human Magus (Bladebound)/9 | HP: 70/84 | AC/Tch/FF: 27/15/22 23/15/18 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F/R/W: +11/10/7 | Init: +11(7) | Speed 30 ft | Acrobatics+14, DDev+6, Fly+10, Kn Arcana+10, Kn Dung+10, Kn Geog+10, Kn Planes+10, Perc+10, Ride+9, SoHand +11, Spellcraft+18, Stealth+14 | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Keen Edge, Shield, Mirror Image (5 images)
Naur Vala wrote:
Skipper seemed fine with Nuar buffing before the ambush so I'll fill in mine under that assumption. No reason to cast the Life Bubble yet unless we thought the vampires would turn to mist and go up our nose.

Well, Bauble has a Stinking Cloud spell and has been itching to use it...

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

Nuar will cast Life Bubble when we reach wherever the vampire is going. Are vampires immune to poison?

Sovereign Court

Ranger 2, Rogue 8 | HP 73/73 | AC 27, 19 touch/22 flatfooted | Sneak Attack +4d6 | Resiliency 1/day F+10, R+18, W+10 (1/day can reroll Will save)| Init. +9 | Perc +17/21* | Evasion | Trap Sense +4 | Improved Uncanny Dodge

"Apologies for back there. I panicked when those serpents had me. Thanks for your magical assists. I'm not sure how I would have handled another squeeze from one of them."

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin
Naur Vala wrote:
Nuar will cast Life Bubble when we reach wherever the vampire is going. Are vampires immune to poison?

Undead are immune to poison

Liberty's Edge

hp 68/76 Ac 24 T 15 FF 19 (incl +3 from Barkskin)| Init +9 (+4 in forest / +2 underground) | F+10 R+15 W+6 (+2 vs enchantments +3 vs evil outsiders, evasion)| Perception +16 (+4 in forest, +2 underground, +2 vs humans&undead, +6 vs evil outsiders) | Reroll 1/1

Eolowyn smiles and calls out from above "No problem Shel! We have your back, like you have ours!"


I can't for the life of me remember if I cleared the buff list after part 2 or not...
11 pr 2 charges is fine with me.

After an hour in total on the lake, you reach a small island. Tall juniper trees line the shore. Huddled together, they fill the interior of this small island with dense, gloomy vegetation. An unsettling silence seems to hang over everything, broken only by the gentle lapping of the water against the side of the boat.

A dilapidated stone building stands on the shore, and the mist drifts into it.

Map updated.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Witch 11
Spoiler:
| AC 20*, T 16, FF 17* |HP: 89*/65| F +6, R +9, W +10 (+2 vs Enchantment/gaze, +1 vs Transmutation/fear/confusion/death/writing-based) | Init +3, Perc +20 |CMB +6 CMD 19

Vladek takes out a small, crumbly-edged, grey scroll and reads it to himself.

false life scroll: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

For good measure, he wards [insert best PC to receive this here, I'm inclined toward Bauble] against dark power.

I also prepared one major creation spell - anything it can make that we don't have but could use?

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin

As they approach the broken down building Torvald invokes a number of blessings on himself and Ka. He also pulls out a small vial he bought in town and spreads it over his new blade which begins to shimmer with silvery light. Just before they enter the building he activates a slender pale birch wand.

Barkskin and extended Shield of Faith on both (using a pearl), extended Bulls Strength on Ka. Freedom of Movement should still be up. I cast Magic Circle (100 min) in the market fight as well as activating a dakvision scroll (3 hours) when we started our watch and I am not certain if they are still in effect. If not then I will ask Nur to activate the scroll again.

I also apply a silversheen and activate a wand of bless. I will keep activating the wand every minute to make sure it is up during this section, up to 10 charges worth.

His preparations complete Torvald approaches the building, alert to potential danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (10) + 26 = 36

Sovereign Court

Ranger 2, Rogue 8 | HP 73/73 | AC 27, 19 touch/22 flatfooted | Sneak Attack +4d6 | Resiliency 1/day F+10, R+18, W+10 (1/day can reroll Will save)| Init. +9 | Perc +17/21* | Evasion | Trap Sense +4 | Improved Uncanny Dodge

Shel takes the lead, moving straight for the building along with Torvald.

Perception vs traps 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

Now Nuar will cast Life Bubble.

"Let's hope it isn't leading us into a trap."

The Exchange

N/N Male Human Magus (Bladebound)/9 | HP: 70/84 | AC/Tch/FF: 27/15/22 23/15/18 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F/R/W: +11/10/7 | Init: +11(7) | Speed 30 ft | Acrobatics+14, DDev+6, Fly+10, Kn Arcana+10, Kn Dung+10, Kn Geog+10, Kn Planes+10, Perc+10, Ride+9, SoHand +11, Spellcraft+18, Stealth+14 | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Keen Edge, Shield, Mirror Image (5 images)

Wow. That death ward will be a huge boon in this encounter I expect. It only lasts 10 minutes so when do you cast it? When we land or when we enter the building?

Bauble is right up there with Shel and Torvald, poking his nose into things as they go.


N Animal Large Roc | HP67/67 | AC35 | T17 | FF30 | Fort +8 | Reflex +11 Evasion | Will +6, +4 versus Enchantments and Fear | CMD 29 | Init +5 | Perception +1
Temp buffs:
Shield of faith, freedom of movement

SQUAAAAAAAAWK

Scarab Sages

male Elf Witch 11
Spoiler:
| AC 20*, T 16, FF 17* |HP: 89*/65| F +6, R +9, W +10 (+2 vs Enchantment/gaze, +1 vs Transmutation/fear/confusion/death/writing-based) | Init +3, Perc +20 |CMB +6 CMD 19
Bauble wrote:

Wow. That death ward will be a huge boon in this encounter I expect. It only lasts 10 minutes so when do you cast it? When we land or when we enter the building?

11 minutes :) - and when we enter the building, I guess. I'm still waiting for anyone else's input on who they think I should cast it on.

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

Shel or Bauble seem like the best choices.

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin

I agree, both will be in melee and at more risk

The Exchange

N/N Male Human Magus (Bladebound)/9 | HP: 70/84 | AC/Tch/FF: 27/15/22 23/15/18 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F/R/W: +11/10/7 | Init: +11(7) | Speed 30 ft | Acrobatics+14, DDev+6, Fly+10, Kn Arcana+10, Kn Dung+10, Kn Geog+10, Kn Planes+10, Perc+10, Ride+9, SoHand +11, Spellcraft+18, Stealth+14 | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Keen Edge, Shield, Mirror Image (5 images)

I put the buff on Bauble in the buff sheet. If we do go with Shel it will be easy to copy/paste and move the line.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Witch 11
Spoiler:
| AC 20*, T 16, FF 17* |HP: 89*/65| F +6, R +9, W +10 (+2 vs Enchantment/gaze, +1 vs Transmutation/fear/confusion/death/writing-based) | Init +3, Perc +20 |CMB +6 CMD 19

Bauble it is, then - Shel's already got my ward of the seasons.

Liberty's Edge

hp 68/76 Ac 24 T 15 FF 19 (incl +3 from Barkskin)| Init +9 (+4 in forest / +2 underground) | F+10 R+15 W+6 (+2 vs enchantments +3 vs evil outsiders, evasion)| Perception +16 (+4 in forest, +2 underground, +2 vs humans&undead, +6 vs evil outsiders) | Reroll 1/1

Eolowyn and Arrano land after the boat has also made landfall "That seems to be our destination"


This area contains several crates in the northwest corner. A 5-foot wide well stands near the center. A rope tied to one of the dock’s piles runs down the well, vanishing into the darkness. The well itself is only 10 feet deep. After 10 feet of descent, the well opens up into a large, lightless room with 30-foot-high ceilings.

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin

Prepare yourselves my friends, where we find one vampire there may be many more...

Assuming that everyone is ready and that Ka is able to squeeze down then Torvald will direct him into the well and into the room beyond. On entry into the larger chamber we will stay about 15' up and have a good look around.

Take 10 on perception for 36, Torvald currently has darkvision. Has the magic circle versus evil worn off? If so I will tap Ka and myself with a wand of protection from evil.

Sovereign Court

Ranger 2, Rogue 8 | HP 73/73 | AC 27, 19 touch/22 flatfooted | Sneak Attack +4d6 | Resiliency 1/day F+10, R+18, W+10 (1/day can reroll Will save)| Init. +9 | Perc +17/21* | Evasion | Trap Sense +4 | Improved Uncanny Dodge

"Should we check the crates first? I don't want a cadre of vampires to come up from behind us as we head down thenwell.". Shel quickly searches one of them.

Perception 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35

The Exchange

N/N Male Human Magus (Bladebound)/9 | HP: 70/84 | AC/Tch/FF: 27/15/22 23/15/18 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F/R/W: +11/10/7 | Init: +11(7) | Speed 30 ft | Acrobatics+14, DDev+6, Fly+10, Kn Arcana+10, Kn Dung+10, Kn Geog+10, Kn Planes+10, Perc+10, Ride+9, SoHand +11, Spellcraft+18, Stealth+14 | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Keen Edge, Shield, Mirror Image (5 images)

Bauble, is torn. Torvold is going where the fun is, but Shel is getting loot. The deciding factor is that Bauble really doesn't like the thought of vampires, Death Ward or no Death Ward, and he joins Shel in her search before venturing down the dark nasty vampire hole.

Perception : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Searching the unstamped crates turns up five masterwork longswords, 20 daggers, three heavy crossbows, 100 bolts, and one suit of masterwork full-plate.

DC 15 Knowledge (local):
Unstamped crates mean they haven’t been subject to local taxes—which makes these goods illegal.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Witch 11
Spoiler:
| AC 20*, T 16, FF 17* |HP: 89*/65| F +6, R +9, W +10 (+2 vs Enchantment/gaze, +1 vs Transmutation/fear/confusion/death/writing-based) | Init +3, Perc +20 |CMB +6 CMD 19

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

"Wait...there should be stamps on these things to show they've paid the local taxes. These are all technically illegal goods without them. Nothing but fine weapons and armor, too - one must wonder who they were meant for...."

Liberty's Edge

hp 68/76 Ac 24 T 15 FF 19 (incl +3 from Barkskin)| Init +9 (+4 in forest / +2 underground) | F+10 R+15 W+6 (+2 vs enchantments +3 vs evil outsiders, evasion)| Perception +16 (+4 in forest, +2 underground, +2 vs humans&undead, +6 vs evil outsiders) | Reroll 1/1

"Hmmm, pity they did not ship arrows. Not that I lack those, but I would not mind a free resupply."

The Exchange

N/N Male Human Magus (Bladebound)/9 | HP: 70/84 | AC/Tch/FF: 27/15/22 23/15/18 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F/R/W: +11/10/7 | Init: +11(7) | Speed 30 ft | Acrobatics+14, DDev+6, Fly+10, Kn Arcana+10, Kn Dung+10, Kn Geog+10, Kn Planes+10, Perc+10, Ride+9, SoHand +11, Spellcraft+18, Stealth+14 | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Keen Edge, Shield, Mirror Image (5 images)

"Is that bad? So many rules you have. Maybe town people 'illegal' people?"

He says the word 'illegal' with some uncertainty as if he is not sure he is using the word right or what it means.

Sovereign Court

Ranger 2, Rogue 8 | HP 73/73 | AC 27, 19 touch/22 flatfooted | Sneak Attack +4d6 | Resiliency 1/day F+10, R+18, W+10 (1/day can reroll Will save)| Init. +9 | Perc +17/21* | Evasion | Trap Sense +4 | Improved Uncanny Dodge

Shel left the gear. "If we need to resupply, we can get that later. Let's keep pressing ahead now and find those undead!". She moves to the well. "Who's coming with me?"


Moving along. Or down as it may be.

Scaling yourselves down the well puts you in an area with 30-foot-tall ceilings that is carved entirely out of the island’s volcanic bedrock. The walls, ceiling, and floor are polished black to an almost mirror finish. The room is chilly, around 45 degrees Fahrenheit, and has no source of light. The north wall has a smooth 20-footwide tunnel dug through it, and the wall itself is only 20 feet tall—the remaining 10 feet to the ceiling is an open walkway.

Two mohrgs stand guard by the tunnel. One (red) wears a simple silver band on its left ring finger. It also wears remnants of ancient clothing , and patches of long black hair are still stuck to the skull.

DC 10 Knowledge (local):
You identify the clothing as Osiriani.

DC 15 Knowledge (history):
You determine that this mohrg is none other than Kamilah, one of the lost concubines of Osirion. Her famous silver sword, Desert Raven, is nowhere to be seen.

Initiative:
Bauble: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Eolowyn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Naur: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Shel: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Torvald: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Vladek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Combat Round 1
Bold may act
_________________________________
Naur
Mohrgs
Bauble, Eolowyn, Shel, Torvald, Vladek

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

From earlier - Mohrgs:
Defenses: undead traits; Vulnerabilities: none; Special Qualities: none; Senses: darkvision and very high perception.

kn History: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
"Osiriani clothing. And that one is the concubine Kamilah. Her silver sword Desert Raven might be further in"

Nuar will just magic missile the blue one.
Magic Missile: 5d4 + 15 ⇒ (2, 2, 3, 1, 1) + 15 = 24


Naur blasts one mohrg, and both of them in turn charge towards you.

Attack v Torvald: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

Attack v Shel: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37
Crit?: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37
Damage: 4d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 3, 3, 7) + 10 = 28
Grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20

Combat Round 1/2
Bold may act
_________________________________
Naur (2 damage)
Mohrgs (blue: 24 damage)
Bauble (2 damage), Eolowyn, Shel (31 damage), Torvald, Vladek

I've added all the cuts and bruises you still have from earlier.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Witch 11
Spoiler:
| AC 20*, T 16, FF 17* |HP: 89*/65| F +6, R +9, W +10 (+2 vs Enchantment/gaze, +1 vs Transmutation/fear/confusion/death/writing-based) | Init +3, Perc +20 |CMB +6 CMD 19

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Relative saving throw strengths? Rough estimate of how much punishment they can take?

Vladek lays a gentle hand on Qadathra...

Scarab Sages

male Faerie Dragon Familiar 11
Spoiler:
| AC 31*, T 19*, FF 27* SR 16 |HP: 40*/32 | F +8*, R +10*, W +13* | Init +3, Perc +19 |CMB +6 CMD 16 (20 vs trip)|greater invisibility 3/3, 1st-level spells 2/6

...who zips around to skirt the wall of the room, then stings the mohrg who savaged Shel in the backside with his long scorpioid tail - no venom does it deliver, but the simple dissolution of years, condensed into a moment!

Using Qadathra to deliver the decompose corpse spell, DC 19, the Evolved Familiar feat giving him 5-foot reach with melee touch attacks.

melee touch attack vs blue, flank: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

The Exchange

N/N Male Human Magus (Bladebound)/9 | HP: 70/84 | AC/Tch/FF: 27/15/22 23/15/18 | CMB: +5, CMD: 21 | F/R/W: +11/10/7 | Init: +11(7) | Speed 30 ft | Acrobatics+14, DDev+6, Fly+10, Kn Arcana+10, Kn Dung+10, Kn Geog+10, Kn Planes+10, Perc+10, Ride+9, SoHand +11, Spellcraft+18, Stealth+14 | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Keen Edge, Shield, Mirror Image (5 images)

Bauble casts shield and zips around to the back side of red.

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin

I cannot do the map.on my phone. Torvill and ka will 5' up to the one grappling shel and full attack. Can someone do my rolls please.

Sovereign Court

Ranger 2, Rogue 8 | HP 73/73 | AC 27, 19 touch/22 flatfooted | Sneak Attack +4d6 | Resiliency 1/day F+10, R+18, W+10 (1/day can reroll Will save)| Init. +9 | Perc +17/21* | Evasion | Trap Sense +4 | Improved Uncanny Dodge

Shel attacks the undead that just attacked her, using her flanking partner to great success.

Flanking Attack with GMW 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 38
Damage 1d3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7 plus
4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 2, 1) = 10 sneak attack

Flanking Offhand Attack with 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 24
Damage 1d3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7 plus
4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 4) = 15

Flanking Attack with GMW 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 2 + 2 = 22
Damage 1d3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7 plus
4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 4, 5) = 18

Flanking Offhand Attack with GMW 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 14
Damage 1d3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7 plus
4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 3, 2) = 15

-------
Possible critical on first attack 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20
Damage 1d3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

Torvald you and Ka are 10ft from the one attacking Shel. Are you attempting a free dismount and a 5ft step? Or would you rather full attack the one on Bauble?

The Exchange

LN Half Ef Cleric 10 Init +2/4 if there is a surprise round | HP 83/83 | AC29, T14, FF28 | Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +13 | CMD 24 | Perception +31
Temp Buffs:
Shield of Faith, Barkskin

Ok go after baubles

Silver Crusade

Elf Wizard (Evoker/Admixture) 10/Sorcerer (Crossblooded/Orc/Brass) 1 | AC 13 | T 13 | FF 10 | HP: (86)74/(90)78 | CMD 15 | Fort +11 | Ref +12 | Will +13 | Init +14 | Perception +23

Torvald

sword with PA,flank: 1d20 + 17 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 17 - 2 + 2 = 25
dmg: 1d10 + 11 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 6 = 25

sword with PA,flank: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 23
dmg: 1d10 + 11 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 6 = 20

Ka

Bite with PA,flank: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 13 - 2 + 2 = 27
dmg: 1d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 4 = 20

Talon with PA,flank: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 13 - 2 + 2 = 32
dmg: 1d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 4 = 17

Talon with PA,flank: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 - 2 + 2 = 31
dmg: 1d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 4 = 17


@Torvald: Ref>Will>Fort, just shy of triple digit HP.

Fort, blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

The mohrg resists Vladek's necromancy, and Torvald, Ka and Shel rip into both of them, leaving one standing.

Combat Round 1/2
Bold may act
_________________________________
Naur (2 damage)
Mohrgs (blue: 83 damage )
Bauble (2 damage), Eolowyn, Shel (31 damage), Torvald, Vladek

751 to 800 of 1,086 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Echoes of the Everwar, gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.