Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM kuey's The Solstice Scar (#8-99) (Special) - PbP GD6 (Inactive)

Game Master kuey

chronicle sheets

maps and handouts

aid tokens:
During the event, it is possible for characters at one table to assist those at another with Aid Tokens. Each represents the assistance of allied Pathfinder agents who assist the PCs.
Once per encounter, any character at a table can use an Aid Token to assist the group in one of the ways described below. Once a table uses an Aid Token, pick another table and I'll see it is passed onto them.

If a table receives an Aid Token and doesn’t need its benefits, they’re encouraged to boost its potency by expending some of their own resources or attempting a skill check. Boosting an Aid Token, including attempting a skill check, is part of passing that Aid Token to another table. A table can neither retry such a skill check nor boost an Aid Token more than once before passing it to another table.

A table may boost a token even while in combat without taking any in-round actions; the scenario assumes the aid was granted before that encounter began.

Some Aid Token benefits may only be used if already boosted by another table. An Aid Token’s benefits vary based on the table’s subtier, and these benefits can take one of the following forms.

Allied Offensive: A Pathfinder agent strikes a creature at the same time as the PC, increasing the damage dealt by one attack by 1d8 points. In addition, after the attack, anyone attacking the target is considered to be flanking it until the beginning of the attacker’s next turn. To Boost: Succeed at an attack roll against an AC 15. Boosted Effect: +1d8 points of damage.

Burst of Healing: A Pathfinder agent heals all of the PCs of 1d6 points of damage. To Boost: Expend one use of channel positive energy or cast one spell with the healing descriptor with a spell level greater than or equal to 2. A PC must cast this spell, not simply activate a wand or scroll. Boosted Effect: +2d6 points of damage healed.

Timely Inspiration: A Pathfinder agent provides the effects of a bard’s inspire courage bardic performance for 3 rounds. The competence bonus is +1. To Boost: Expend 3 rounds of bardic performance or similar ability. Boosted Effect: Increase the competence bonus by 1.

Provide Knowledge (must be boosted): Gain the benefits of a Knowledge skill check or Spellcraft skill check used to identify a magical item; the type and difficulty (Easy, Average or Hard) depend on the table granting the benefit. To Boost: Succeed at a Knowledge check of your choice, the result of the check (Easy, Average or Hard) should be noted on the Aid Token.

Provide Spellcasting (must be boosted): Gain the benefits of a beneficial spell cast by an ally as listed on the Aid Token. To Boost: Cast one of the following spells lesser restoration, neutralize poison, remove curse, or remove disease. Only these spells may be granted. Expending resources that produce the effects of these spells, such as a paladin’s mercy class feature, may also grant these benefits.

Orc benefits:

You gain the following benefits for these rest of this scenario.
Blenta: PCs gain a +1 on attack and damage rolls against animals and magical beasts for the rest of the adventure.
Borbus: Before attempting a Bluff, Escape Artist, Perform, or Sleight of Hand check during this adventure, a PC can decide to roll twice and take the higher result. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.
Bukog: Each PC gains a +5 bonus on any Day Job checks performed at the end of this adventure. Those who have rolled, go ahead and adjust in the maps and handouts. Those who haven't, remember to add this when you do.
Gekgaro: Each PC gains the Nimble Moves feat until the end of the adventure.
Mirtgog: At the start of an encounter, each PC can choose to gain the Precise Strike feat for the duration of the encounter. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.


251 to 300 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree ducks away as he tries to get her with his longsword but holds her position so he can't easily get away or get at Angela. She counters his sword attack with a thrust right to his heart!

Attack!: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 1 = 20
Damage!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Sovereign Court

Angela charges towards the remaining foe with her longspear but she stumbles over the uneven ground and the attack goes wild. Ree, however, stabs with amazing accuracy through his gut.

The human mercenary, seeing all the orcs taken down, panics! He clutches his wound, turns around and flees!

Combat technically over, but Ree and Angela, please make AoOs. If you take him down, you get his loot!

There was no notable loot in the previous encounter, but this one has some good stuff. By right, you would need spellcraft to identify them but I'm going to assume you manage to grab some passing higher level Pathfinder to assist.

  • scroll of sound burst
  • scroll of summon monster II
  • cloak of resistance +1
  • breastplate
  • javelin x4
  • battleaxe

If Ree and Angela's AoO hits AC13 and does total of at least 6 damage:
  • potion of cure light wounds
  • masterwork arrows x5
  • tanglefoot bag x2
  • thunderstone x2
  • longbow with 15 arrows
  • longsword
  • sap

Sovereign Court

We have approximately 18hrs before this section is over. Let's see if we can squeeze out another success? As a whole, we are 4 short from hitting the milestone! Please assume you have enough time to heal and buff up before what follows.

You spot an inadvertent opening that leads straight to the centre of the orc horde. While the main leader has been taken done, it seems that a sub-chieftain is still trying to rally his troops. Once you have done what you can to heal up and distribute the loot, the party hustles over.

The stony remains of a ruined edifice provide shelter from the hot winds. Rocks on a stone table hold down a crude map of the valley. The orcs had been using the sheltered section of the ruins as a temporary command area. One of the orcs spots you approaching and alerts the largest orc. He looks towards your group with a toothy smile as he declares, ”I am Mugoh, Krun Thuul, brother of the slain chief of the Black Suns tribe. He may have been taken down, but this is the opportunity for me to take over. Your deaths will give me honor among the Black Suns to do so!” Whilst he is wielding a scimitar, what is of note is the set of drums that hangs from specially crafted leather harness by his sides. His entourage consist of three orc warriors in studded leather armor, wielding saps and nets.

Knowledge (local) DC 13:
Much like Kellid tribes, orcs are sometimes known to have skalds who tend to beat war drums to inspire their troops. This orc is a savage skald, and appears to be out to make an impression in this battle..

There is literally nothing interesting about the other 3 orcs.

Sovereign Court

Mugoh will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
orange will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
pink will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
blue will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Despite his bravado, one of his followers appear less confident of his chieftain-to-be.

init:

init, Xantanax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
init, Ree: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
init, Salarian: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
init, Angela: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
init, Ridley: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
init, Volyana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
init, orcs: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

Xantanax, Ridley:
Xantanax is likely to close in while Ridley might possibly want to throw a bomb. Just in case anyone is less familiar with pbp protocol, it is perfectly fine for Xantanax to wait for Ridley to throw his bomb before closing in even if he should posts first. In face-to-face, that is effectively delaying your action until after Ridley.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Xantanax
Ridley
red Mugoh
orange orc
pink orc (shaken)
blue orc
Angela
Ree (5, pending pre-combat healing)
Salarian
Volyana (3, pending pre-combat healing)

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Angela is a spellcraft machine, but thanks for the handwaving! And let's do this combat!
Edit: because this was not going to be typed out on a phone keyboard

Angela Lashes out at the man as he turns and runs from her, sticking her spear in the general direction of the man's kidneys.

After all of the combat has finished she takes a moment to rest and wind down from the combat, getting over her sense of impending doom. She helps the rest of her group strip the bodies of loot, commenting while doing so, "We probably should forget about that barrel unless there was something extremely valuable in it. There's no knowing what is living in that cave, and we'd be leaving this section of the caravan unguarded." As the finish stripping the orcs (and human, maybe?), Angela stands up and stretches, before fingering the giant gash the chakram left in her outfit and asking, "Did anyone prepare a mending spell today? I like this suit and I'd hate to have to retire another set of office clothes for field use. That was an amazing throw by the way, Xantanax!"

With her clothes hopefully mended, Angela turns to the rest of the group and states, "The most efficient way to deal with an enemy army is to take out the head, but seeing as that has happened, maybe we should take out the neck too?" She then gladly to takes lead of the group, or at least does so in her head, and rounds them into the fray again, trying her best to find routes that avoid conflicts already raging and sneaking the group into the center of camp.

She quickly scoffs at the temporary captain's words, retorting, "If your brother was the leader, I think we can assume you're small potatoes compared to him, and if he couldn't take out a group of pathfinders, what in Abyss's name do you think you can do to us? Sing scary skald songs at us and enrage everyone else? But then it'd be their victory, not yours! Why don't you come at us yourself, and prove your strength?"

I'm going to post a few rounds worth of actions, cause I need to go to bed soon and when my turn comes up, we can plow right on through!

Round one:
Angela moves right up to "At BEST, second best," and condescendingly, but distractingly so, waves her longspear at him.

round 2:
Angela moves up to the closest enemy still standing, and menaces him with a feint and a laugh when he flinches.

________

All the rolls!:

AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Knowledge local w/ free inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 7 + (1) = 19
For the two rounds of actions, Angela is going to move and then aid another to boost attack rolls of whoever posts next!
Aid another 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
+4 to whoever she can aid
Aid Another 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
And another +4 to whoever gets to post fastest in the second half of round two

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Kn Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

touch attack on the chieftan: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20
Damage, PBS, Using boosted aid token: 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 2d8 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 + (8, 4) = 22

Ridley's eyes positively glow with joy as he sees a clustered group of enemies appear before him. Ridley is more than happy to capitalize on their mistake by incinerating all of them together.

The rest of the orcs will take splash damage. It is DC16 Reflex save for half. The way alchemist bombs work is that the splash is always the minimum damage possible on a bomb. I'm not sure how that interacts with the aid token. If they do work together, it will be 9 damage. If they do not, it will be 7

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

I am going to put two actions here because what I do depends on if Ridley's bomb torched the orc leader into a crispy critter or not.

Action #1 if Orc leader is still standing

"I'd request Oingo Boingo, but you're not going to be able to play those drums, Orc!"

Xantanax moves forward to slash at the orc leader with his greatsword.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 172d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5) + 6 = 13

Action #2 if Orc leader is a smoking corpse

"So much for banging drums! Your attack has failed, orc trash! Surrender or die!"

Xantanax hurls a chakram at the orc directly opposite him and then runs forward with a blood curdling scream with his greatsword held over his head!

Chakram: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 171d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Sovereign Court

Ridley, PBS dmg bonus does not apply to the splash damage. Neither would the aid token damage because the idea is that the extra damage comes from passing Pathfinders of other teams. Hence, splash damage is 6.

Ridley's bomb arcs high into the air and smashes right over the head of the chieftain-wannabe. A fiery explosion engulfs him just as two arrows from across the field flies over from other Pathfinders. Before Mugoh even has the chance to act, he has already become badly wounded. Xantanax moves forward to finish the job, lobbing his head right off!

Two of the orcs become badly singed, while the remainder manages to duck out of the way of much of splash.
orange reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
pink reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
blue reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

With their leader decapitated and themselves wounded, the three orcs turn tail and flee! (Due to the Scattered Leaders condition, they flee down to half hp.)

Combat over!

The aid token came at the right time! Alright, collectively we've hit the milestone, so I don't think there's a need to trigger another encounter. Let's take a short break.

Digging through the properties of Mugoh, you find a number of rather useful items.

  • +1 undead bane dagger
  • scroll of glitterdust
  • wand of cure light wounds (20 charges)
  • masterwork chainshirt
  • javelines x6
  • masterwork scimitar
  • cloak of resistance +1
  • masterwork drums

Don't forget to claim the items in this post, as well as over here. Still pending Ree's attack to see whether you get the human mercenary's items.

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

"Excellent work people!" exclaims Salarian, "You made good work of these orcs even before I could do a single thing!

Looking at the orc leader's scimitar, Salarian whistles through his teeth. "Oh boy, isn't she a beauty! Mind if I keep her? I could call her Muga!

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

As the last orcs perish or flee, the Twinhorns reassemble the caravan and gather the fallen. Night begins to fall, swallowing up the road and leaving the caravan stranded in a pool of torchlight. Medda stands atop the new lead wagon, blood dripping from her breastplate. She holds Ivvora’s hilt aloft and shouts, “Twinhorns! We are only two days from the stone circle and have two days until the winter solstice.” A nimbus of light begins to radiate from the hilt, illuminating the entire valley in bright light. “Abandon the wagons and carry with you what you need to survive. We must reach the circle in time, or darkness will consume us.”

Bodies litter the valley, but fortunately most of them belong to orcs. Even so, the Twinhorns have lost many of their warriors and may not be at their full fighting strength for whatever lies ahead.

@Table GMs: The Bloodied Convoy condition on page 31 is in effect. This concludes Part 1.

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

“My Pathfinder allies, thank you for bringing us much needed support,” says Medda, the Twinhorn following’s spiritual leader. She stands beside Anok, her phantom and constant companion. “After the orc ambush sapped our supplies and strength, we pushed north to our winter home. We are only hours away from the stone circle and our encampment—if we are going to make it there by midnight, we need to press on. Once there, we will use Ivvora’s hilt to perform our time-honored ritual and keep evil from our lands.” Medda produces the small hilt of a broken weapon with only a fragment of its black metal blade remaining. “Let us move. There are dangers in these ancient woods: orc raiders, bears that topple trees, and worse. Stay in groups and don’t get lost.”

As the Kellids and Pathfinders reach the top of the hill next to the Twinhorn encampment, they notice splashes of blood and the occasional corpse dotting the landscape. Medda raises her voice, calling, “My brethren, our families are under attack! Secure the camp and drive back any who oppose you. Pathfinder allies, join us in defense of our home!” The landscape opens into a burned hillside where blackened trees stand like lifeless sentinels. A crude blockade shields the entrance to a natural cavern.

@Table GMs: You have 9 days to run encounter H on page 32. If you finish early, you may proceed to encounter I on page 34.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

I will take that cloak of resistance +1 if no one else wants it! I need every point I can get in that area.

"Well, the best defense is a good offense. No guts, no glory!"

Xantanax reaches over his left shoulder once again, grips the hilt of his greatsword and pulls it from its sheath. He points it at the blockade and screams "For Liberty's Edge!" Then he breaks into a run straight for the blockade (with hopefully a lot of Pathfinders in multiple groups in support of his valiant charge).

Let's hammer on this and get to the Encounter I before anyone else! We've done pretty good so far I hope.

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Angela picks up the chain shirt off of the orc. "If no one minds, I might borrow this, it's lighter, but much finer than mine..." If no one objects, she then sips off her jacket and dress shirt revealing another much smaller and form fitting chain shirt. She strips this shirt off, revealing a very thin gamberson. She stretches for a second before going to work with some chemicals to clean the cheiftian's armor, stripping the blood, oil and dirt from it.

When she's finished she takes a vial from her pack and starts to liberally apply it to the armor. "It's my own alchemical creation. It keeps the steel lubricated and prevents rusting, but it doesn't come off or stain clothes." Angela then puts her dress shirt and jacket back on and then pulls on the almost comically huge chain shirt.

_______
I forgot Angela was wearing armor in all of my descriptions up 'til now. Also if Ree does take down the fleeing man from two encounters ago, Angela would love a tangle foot bag.

Sovereign Court

Botting Ree's AoO
mw cold iron rapier vs AC13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Ree stabs into the back of the fleeing human mercenary and takes him down together with Angela.

Ok, so all loot available.

Sovereign Court

Quote:
@Table GMs: The Bloodied Convoy condition on page 31 is in effect. This concludes Part 1.

This is a typo. Should be Part 2.

You are fully rested during the two days of travel before the following encounter.

When the undead horde attacked, the Twinhorn members remaining in the encampment struggled to fight them off. Some retreated to this nearby cave and constructed a haphazard barricade. They’ve been able to hold off the undead for several hours, but the barricade is about to collapse. The undead creatures were trying to break the barricade down, but they turn their attention to you as you arrive. In particular, 3 skeletal humanoids and 2 rotting carcasses face you down.

Knowledge (religion) DC 10:
Skeletons are the animated bones of the dead, brought to unlife through foul magic. While most skeletons are mindless automatons, they still possess an evil cunning imparted to them by their animating force—a cunning that allows them to wield weapons and wear armor.
For every 5 that you beat the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

Knowledge (religion) DC 10:
Zombies are the animated corpses of dead creatures, forced into foul unlife via necromantic magic. These undead are slow and tough, and will attack until destroyed, having no regard for their own safety.
For every 5 that you beat the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

Sovereign Court

init:

init, Xantanax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
init, Ree: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
init, Salarian: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
init, Angela: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
init, Ridley: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
init, Volyana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
init, undead: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Don't forget about the nice dagger you found!

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree
Angela
Ridley
Salarian
Xantanax
Volyana
red undead
orange undead
yellow undead
green undead
blue undead

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

know religion1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

know religion2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

I'd like to know defenses please.

crossbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Ridley steps up and and launches a bolt at the nearest zombie.

Sovereign Court

The zombies, other than the usual undead traits, have some resistance to physical damage unless they are from slashing attacks.

Ridley, your bombs are restored to full.

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

"Ah, undead! My favourite type of enemy!"

Salarian rushes forward while at the same time preparing his holy symbol.

Busy weekend, but here are some botting instructions in case I can't reply quickly enough: Salarian will move forward until all undead are within a 30' radius and then Channel Energy. Here are already some rolls:

1d6 ⇒ 4
1d6 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax charges forward at maximum speed. I double moved him forward, but if I can move any faster I would move closer to the zombies.

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree double moves up next to Salarian with a wink her rapier drawn and ready.

so we're fully healed and everything? cool!
Also were there two cloak of resistance +1s? If so can Ree take the second one?

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

Volyana runs alongside Xantanax towards the zombies.

Double move 60'

Sovereign Court

Botting Angela
Yes, you are completely healed and recharged. The journey here took a few days.

Ridley's bolt slams into one of the (orange) zombies. It plunges into its dead flesh but does not seem to do much damage. Angela moves up behind Salarian, ready to assist. (double move)

As the horde, the undeads swarm forward. They make moaning noises that sounds suspiciously like "braaaiiiinnnnssss ... braaaaiiiinnnnsss ..."

The two zombies slowly lumber forward, but the skeletons are more nimble and rushes the party. Two of them charges at Volyana, who is just within range of their charge. One of them manages to rake Volyana across her side with its claw.
claw, charge: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13
claw, charge: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 = 17 dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree
Angela
Ridley
Salarian
Xantanax
Volyana (5)
red zombie
orange zombie (1)
yellow skeleton
green skeleton (charged)
blue skeleton (charged)

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Ridley advances. He mockingly shouts Boooommmmbbbbsssss! as he walks up before cackling madly, Ahahahahahahah!!! Ahahaha! and launching a bomb into the middle of the three skeletons.

Attack Roll, 1 range increment: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12

I believe it is AC 10 to hit a particular square with a splash weapon. The three skeletons need to make a DC 15 reflex save or take 6 damage. If they make it, they take 3 damage. I've placed a little explosion on the map where I am targeting for reference.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax executes a charge into the zombie opposite him!

Greatsword en Charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 172d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 6 = 13

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Thanks for the bot, the weekend was a a bit busy.

Angela pulls out her longspear and dances past Salarian, staying out of the reach of the undead creature, before standing off to it's side. She takes a second to look back at the group and ask, "So who picked up that fancy undead bane dagger again? Now might be an amazing time to use it!"

_________
Anyone want to claim it? Volyana might be able to use it well, or Angela can take it.

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree grins seeing the battle lines forming up. "I'll go for the ones in back! See ya!"

Ree will wait until after Volyana atacks and then she'll charge the red undead. The cyan one can make an AoO on Ree if it survives Ridley's bomb and Volyana's action.

Charge!: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 28
Damage!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Confirm!: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 = 15
Crit!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian moves to the center of the group of undead, lifts his hands and a jet of divine energy busts forth from his fingertips. "Begone, you foul abominations!"

Reusing the 4 damage I rolled earlier when queueing up my actions

Sovereign Court

Ridley, if you are not targeting a specific target, you can only target a grid intersection (at AC 5), not a square. You can look here. I won't resolve your action yet, unless you just want to target blue and green.
Xantanax, the creature you attacked is a skeleton. Same result though.
Ree, I'll wait for Volyana and Ridley's actions before determining whether cyan manages to AoO you but will go ahead to resolve your action.

Xantanax charges at the (green) nearest skeleton, and despite its resistance to slashing weapons, he simply smashes it to pieces. Ree charges up to the walking dead, putting her weight into her rapier, plunging it right through the zombie's head. However, its natural toughness keeps it on its feet, but just barely.

While Angela positions herself, Salarian moves amongst the undeads and releases a wave of divine energy to smite all of them. Most of them are able to resist the brunt of the attack except for one of the (yellow) skeletons, which collapses in pieces, having its necromantic energy ripped from it. Similarly, the zombie badly injured by Ree is also torn apart by Salarian's divine energy.
red zombie will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
orange zombie will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
yellow skeleton will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
blue skeleton will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree (charged)
Angela
Ridley
Salarian
Xantanax (charged)
Volyana (5)
red zombie
orange zombie (3)
yellow skeleton
green skeleton
blue skeleton (2, charged, AoO vs Ree?)

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

I'll just hit blue and green (though green is dead it appears), and try to finish off the blue one then.

Sovereign Court

Botting Volyana

Ridley lobs the bomb just behind the skeleton, and is blown into smithereens. Even if it passed the reflex save, it is still destroyed.

With her target destroyed, Volyana moves towards the last remaining undead, slashing at it with her cold iron waveblade.
waveblade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The zombie swings its heavy arms at Volyana in returning, smashing into her side.
smal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 2: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree
Angela
Ridley
Salarian
Xantanax
Volyana (10)
orange zombie (10)

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax charges up to attack the last zombie.

Greatsword en Charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 272d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8

Oh a critical threat! Let's roll to see what happens!

Critical Threat Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 212d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 = 14

Hey, the damage is a lot better than the first roll with those 1s!

Sovereign Court

Almost effortlessly, Xantanax charges up and cuts the last zombie in half!

Combat over! Go ahead and heal up but I'll move us along.

As the last undead is cut down, the Twinhorn Kellids trapped in the cave slowly emerges, first led by a handful of fatigued warriors, followed by womenfolk, still bravely shielding the young children amongst them. An elderly but hale-looking woman approaches the group, flanked by two of the warrior. ”My name is Myolar. Thank you for your help. We would likely not have survived if not for your timely arrival. Please, come with us to the main encampment. You might wish to speak with our leaders. Unliving creatures have been pouring from a portal at the stone circle since nightfall. We need your help to hold back the tide of undead and find a way to close the portal.”

Sovereign Court

The thick hide walls of this large tent muffle the sounds of battle outside. Iron spikes pin down an enormous map in the center of the tent. Wooden carvings of warriors and monsters lie strewn about the map, marking the location of fighting warriors and the encroaching undead.

When you enter the tent, you see Medda arguing intently with two other Kellids, one a tall and massive man, the other an elderly but still hale-looking woman.

Medda is looking more worked up that you've encountered thus far. "You’re asking us to abandon our sacred duty after all these years!”

“Aye, I’d have us abandon this lunacy!” Another man proclaims as you enter. He is a towering man, broad-shouldered and sturdily built, wearing the cloak of dire polar bear. Covered in scars and with a proud bearing, his presence fills this tent as he paces back and forth. “Surely we can find better winter hunting grounds, where we don’t have to compete for game with bloodthirsty orcs and cursed undead! As for leaving behind what we care about... What I care about is my warriors, many of whom we’ve left behind on this battlefield!”

In addition to Medda, Anok the phantom, and the towering man, there is a fourth person in this room. An old woman with plenty of scars of her own, is calmly listening to the arguments while she fletches arrows. She has to bring the arrows close to her face as she fletches, but her ears are turned towards the conversation. With tanned and wrinkled skin, white hair cut short, and a weathered longbow by her side, there is an intense focus about the old woman, and the other three leaders keep darting glances her way, as if waiting for her to weigh in.

Then the old woman looks up with clouded eyes at the tent flap opening where you are gathered. Squinting at the sun in her face, she asks with a quavering voice, “Are you the warriors that Medda told us about? If so, I am pleased to meet you, and hear your wisdom. I am Jala the Patient. This bear in human form is Kragr Bloodhand. You already know Medda and Anok.” She pauses, grabbing a drink from a leather water skin and licking her lips. “Speak. We are at a decision point.” Perhaps you can help Medda persuade them to stay and fight.

Stole some of the above from GM Hmm's incredible post!

Sovereign Court

Influence mechanics
To persuade a council member, you as a party must perform a number of successful Influence skill checks. (Exact number is unknown to you although I’ll give hints via their reactions.) I’ll indicate the relevant skill for each of the council member below. Note the DCs are not necessarily the same for different skills. You can also try to uncover important information about the respective council member by succeeding at one of the Discovery skill checks, which I’ll also indicate accordingly. These will reveal advantages and biases that can helps you gain cumulative bonuses and avoid penalties on checks to influence them.

Each of you will receive three opportunities (which I will take as three separate rounds) to perform a skill check to influence or discover an advantage for influencing one of the council member. Describe or roleplay each skill check before rolling it. Particularly persuasive strategies can earn up to +4 bonus. You can instead use your turn to aid the attempt of another player. Medda will clearly vote to remain so you would minimally need to successfully influence one, but definitely, a unanimous decision would move the Kellid warriors under them with greater urgency.

KRAGR BLOODHAND, middle-aged male human barbarian This massive Kellid stands a head taller than most humans and wears a dire polar bear cloak from a bear he personally wrestled, pinned, and strangled during a year he spent traveling the Crown of the World. The many scars on his body suggest a life of physical conflict and perseverance.
Influence Skills: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate
Discovery Skills: Knowledge(Local), Sense Motive

JALA THE PATIENT, venerable female human ranger Jala’s age may have wrinkled her skin and clouded her vision, but she still wears her leather armor and longbow proudly. Regular exercise has kept her body strong, despite her old age.
Influence Skills: Knowledge(Nature or Religion), Profession (Soldier)
Discovery Skills: Knowledge(Nature), Sense Motive

Bold may act
-------
Round 1:
~~~
Xantanax
Ree
Salarian
Angela
Ridley
Volyana

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree will stride right up to Kragr maybe even looking comical with the huge height difference with her being so short. She pokes his arm muscles and grins up at him.

"Wow are you a big one! I bet you could crush me blindfolded and with one arm tied behind your back! So why leave now? This fight is gonna be awesome and brutal! Twinhorns and Pathfinders fighting side by side! Think of the glory! Think of the stories! Think of the after parties!"

Intimidate taking 10 with the trait fiery glare!: 10 + 7 = 17

fiery glare

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Before committing to an action, Salarian discreetly takes a long look at Jala, trying to figure out what makes her tick...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Angela gives Kragr a long, hard look, trying to judge what the man's position in the tribe might be and how that fits in with her, admittedly limited, knowledge of Kellid customs. She then sidles up to Medda and asks in a low voice, "Do you have nay suggestions on how to handle Kragr over there, he seems like the kind of man I don't want to say the wrong thing to."

________

Spoilers!:
It's difficult to portray a knowledge local roll in this setting, without reverting to an 'I asked about him outside before I'd learned he existed' sort of set up, but here's my attempt. Also does Jala have any noticeable religious iconography on her? I'm completely unsure how to even start framing a knowledge religion check to persuade her. I would try to make a discovery roll for it, but it's not a skill I can discover more about her with.
Knowledge Local w/ free expertise: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + (3) = 13

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Ridley will down his cognatogen and ponder the ramifications of the Twinhorn people leaving on both their own survival and the ecosystem of the area they inhabit.

Kn Nature: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Attempting the discovery skill on Jala.

Sovereign Court

Ridley, Salarian already succeeded the discovery with Jala, so you can take another action instead.

Kragr looks down at Ree, and brushes her poking fingers aside. "As foreigners to our land, I will ignore your disrespectful manner. And your words do bear some truth. No one will look down on Kragr as a warrior, and there is glory in a battle well-fought. But I am now more than just a warrior - I am an elder, responsible for the lives of countless others. What is the price of glory if it means the river of blood of our people." Although he seemed swayed somewhat by Ree's words, he still stands resolute.

Meanwhile, Salarian quietly observes Jala. From the way she spoke with you when you first entered, and how she studies the conversation between Ree and Kragr, you notice that she is silently evaluating the situation and likely act only when most effective. As such, you predict that she reacts well to facts, but not to emotional appeals.

Angela on the other hand approaches Medda for advice. However, she is clearly incensed by the resistance she had unexpectedly faced. She blurts out under her breadth, "Him? The best way is to fix a ring round his nose and drag him around by it! The obstinate fool!" That does not seem to offer much help.

Angela, understand your issue with knowledge(local). I usually play it as the character being regularly mingling everywhere to get gossip and rumours, and a successful check reflects him recalling a by-the-way conversation he's had before that suddenly now becomes relevant.

Have added Jala's discovery below, so no more discovery needed with her.

KRAGR BLOODHAND, middle-aged male human barbarian
Success: 1/?
Influence Skills: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate
Discovery Skills: Knowledge(Local), Sense Motive

JALA THE PATIENT, venerable female human ranger
Success: 0/?
Influence Skills: Knowledge(Nature or Religion), Profession (Soldier)
Discovery: Jala prefers to hear facts and reasoned arguments and dislikes impassioned pleas that depend on emotional appeals and manipulation.

Bold may act
-------
Round 1:
~~~
Xantanax
Ree
Salarian
Angela
Ridley
Volyana

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

As Ridley begins to think about the natural world, he gets distracted and begins to ponder some local gossip he overheard about Kragr on the way here.

I'll switch to discovery on Kragr with Kn Local

Sovereign Court

It has just been pointed out to me that I might have misinterpreted some part of the scenario. Although Medda will vote to stay, you can still "influence" her. With enough successes, she would be further emboldened to convinced the other two, making the task of swaying them easier. Have added Medda's information below. Since this was my bad, I will allow Angela and Ridley to re-do their actions if they wish.

Angela, realised I missed one of your questions earlier. No, Jala is not wearing any noticeable religious iconography. Anyway, let the type of skills be just a guide, and let your creativity flow. :)

MEDDA SPIRITBEARER, female human spiritualist
Success: 0/?
Influence Skills: Knowledge (religion), Perform (oratory)
Discovery Skills: Knowledge (religion), Sense Motive

KRAGR BLOODHAND, middle-aged male human barbarian
Success: 1/?
Influence Skills: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate
Discovery Skills: Knowledge(Local), Sense Motive

JALA THE PATIENT, venerable female human ranger
Success: 0/?
Influence Skills: Knowledge(Nature or Religion), Profession (Soldier)
Discovery: Jala prefers to hear facts and reasoned arguments and dislikes impassioned pleas that depend on emotional appeals and manipulation.

Bold may act
-------
Round 1:
~~~
Xantanax
Ree
Salarian
Angela
Ridley
Volyana

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax sits near the fire and pulls out his greatsword and a whetstone. He begins to sharpen it and to take out the nicks from the battles they've been in. While he does this, he listens to the conversations going on around him as well as paying attention to the body language of people.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Sovereign Court

Xantanax, who exactly are you using Sense Motive on, Kragr or Medda?

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10
GM kuey wrote:
Xantanax, who exactly are you using Sense Motive on, Kragr or Medda?

I'll stick with what I did, as any of the rolls I would make on her would be the same modifier as the Kn Local roll, so changing would just be a shameless attempt to get a reroll on my unfortunate first roll. :D

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Sorry, Kragr. If I can make two checks I would, one for each

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None
Ridley Zane wrote:


I'll stick with what I did, as any of the rolls I would make on her would be the same modifier as the Kn Local roll, so changing would just be a shameless attempt to get a reroll on my unfortunate first roll. :D

Same here, though I'd be lying if I didn't admit it'd be tempting. Oh and for Jala wanting to hear factually informed arguments, could Angela do a straight Int roll or a profession (secretary)? And would an intelligence based diplomacy roll be too easy?

Sovereign Court

Angela, Ridley, noted but actually your rolls would have been sufficient for some things for Medda. So let me repair my error by giving a free discovery for her.

Having travelled with Medda for some time, you know that she has a bias toward outward followers of good-aligned deities and against those who are violent for glory or personal gain. You've also found out that Medda’s bloody bandage and celestial rune scars symbolize her devotion to Vildeis, the empyreal lord known as the Cardinal Martyr. She selflessly fights any encroaching evil.

Xantanax studies Kragr and notices many similarities between him and the many mercenaries he has come across. From the way Kragr was examining Ree, Xantanax can tell that Kragr admires physically powerful creatures (i.e. combined Strength and Constitution), and looks down on physically weak creatures (i.e. combined Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution). Also, from his sneer when Ree spoke about the glory of the battle, he doesn’t like people to think he’s a coward. Insinuating that he’s afraid motivates him to look strong, but outright calling him a coward makes him angry.

All discoveries made.

Volyana has not posted and being more rp, I would rather not bot. Will move on to round 2, and when she is ready to post, she can post 2 "rounds" of actions.

MEDDA SPIRITBEARER, female human spiritualist
Success: 0/?
Influence Skills: Knowledge (religion), Perform (oratory)
Discovery: Medda has a bias toward outward followers of good-aligned deities and against those who are violent for glory or personal gain. Medda’s bloody bandage and celestial rune scars symbolize her devotion to Vildeis, the empyreal lord known as the Cardinal Martyr. She selflessly fights any encroaching evil.

KRAGR BLOODHAND, middle-aged male human barbarian
Success: 1/?
Influence Skills: Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate
Discovery: Kragr admires physically powerful creatures (i.e. combined Strength and Constitution), and looks down on physically weak creatures (i.e. combined Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution). Also, he doesn’t like people to think he’s a coward. Insinuating that he’s afraid motivates him to look strong, but outright calling him a coward makes him angry.

JALA THE PATIENT, venerable female human ranger
Success: 0/?
Influence Skills: Knowledge(Nature or Religion), Profession (Soldier)
Discovery: Jala prefers to hear facts and reasoned arguments and dislikes impassioned pleas that depend on emotional appeals and manipulation.

Bold may act
-------
Round 2:
~~~
Xantanax
Ree
Salarian
Angela
Ridley
Volyana (2 "rounds" of actions)

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

Volyana bows to the elderly ranger and locks eyes with the barbarian. "Do you all lack the will to take what actions must be done? What of the determination to see things to the end? Your ancestors took on this task, holding back the darkness each winter. What will happen when Ivvora's dagger is not kept? Will you see Eshimka stalk the land with his armies again?" Looking again at Kragr, she continues. "Strength requires action. We have traveled far to assist Medda, and we will not leave her alone."

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Bluff: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

"I think, Kragr, that once Medda completes the ritual she has risked so much for, a ritual which is the responsibility of your tribe, that your problems in this area will suddenly decline. Were all of these issues happening before the object was stolen? No. It was only with the theft of the item that the troubles began. Someone doesn't want the ritual completed. That means they gain power. If the ritual is completed, they lose power.

Wouldn't you rather fight here knowing you can end the threat instead of going elsewhere only for the threat to grow stronger and to continue to seek you and your people out? Remember, it is your tribe's responsibility to see to the ritual. Only by wiping your tribe out can the power behind this threat prevent the ritual from ever taking place.

251 to 300 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM kuey's Solstice Scar (#8-99) (Special) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.