Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM kuey's The Solstice Scar (#8-99) (Special) - PbP GD6 (Inactive)

Game Master kuey

chronicle sheets

maps and handouts

aid tokens:
During the event, it is possible for characters at one table to assist those at another with Aid Tokens. Each represents the assistance of allied Pathfinder agents who assist the PCs.
Once per encounter, any character at a table can use an Aid Token to assist the group in one of the ways described below. Once a table uses an Aid Token, pick another table and I'll see it is passed onto them.

If a table receives an Aid Token and doesn’t need its benefits, they’re encouraged to boost its potency by expending some of their own resources or attempting a skill check. Boosting an Aid Token, including attempting a skill check, is part of passing that Aid Token to another table. A table can neither retry such a skill check nor boost an Aid Token more than once before passing it to another table.

A table may boost a token even while in combat without taking any in-round actions; the scenario assumes the aid was granted before that encounter began.

Some Aid Token benefits may only be used if already boosted by another table. An Aid Token’s benefits vary based on the table’s subtier, and these benefits can take one of the following forms.

Allied Offensive: A Pathfinder agent strikes a creature at the same time as the PC, increasing the damage dealt by one attack by 1d8 points. In addition, after the attack, anyone attacking the target is considered to be flanking it until the beginning of the attacker’s next turn. To Boost: Succeed at an attack roll against an AC 15. Boosted Effect: +1d8 points of damage.

Burst of Healing: A Pathfinder agent heals all of the PCs of 1d6 points of damage. To Boost: Expend one use of channel positive energy or cast one spell with the healing descriptor with a spell level greater than or equal to 2. A PC must cast this spell, not simply activate a wand or scroll. Boosted Effect: +2d6 points of damage healed.

Timely Inspiration: A Pathfinder agent provides the effects of a bard’s inspire courage bardic performance for 3 rounds. The competence bonus is +1. To Boost: Expend 3 rounds of bardic performance or similar ability. Boosted Effect: Increase the competence bonus by 1.

Provide Knowledge (must be boosted): Gain the benefits of a Knowledge skill check or Spellcraft skill check used to identify a magical item; the type and difficulty (Easy, Average or Hard) depend on the table granting the benefit. To Boost: Succeed at a Knowledge check of your choice, the result of the check (Easy, Average or Hard) should be noted on the Aid Token.

Provide Spellcasting (must be boosted): Gain the benefits of a beneficial spell cast by an ally as listed on the Aid Token. To Boost: Cast one of the following spells lesser restoration, neutralize poison, remove curse, or remove disease. Only these spells may be granted. Expending resources that produce the effects of these spells, such as a paladin’s mercy class feature, may also grant these benefits.

Orc benefits:

You gain the following benefits for these rest of this scenario.
Blenta: PCs gain a +1 on attack and damage rolls against animals and magical beasts for the rest of the adventure.
Borbus: Before attempting a Bluff, Escape Artist, Perform, or Sleight of Hand check during this adventure, a PC can decide to roll twice and take the higher result. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.
Bukog: Each PC gains a +5 bonus on any Day Job checks performed at the end of this adventure. Those who have rolled, go ahead and adjust in the maps and handouts. Those who haven't, remember to add this when you do.
Gekgaro: Each PC gains the Nimble Moves feat until the end of the adventure.
Mirtgog: At the start of an encounter, each PC can choose to gain the Precise Strike feat for the duration of the encounter. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.


151 to 200 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

I know of at least.... Ridley starts counting on his fingers and muttering to himself. one... Two, three... Six, eight...different alchemical enhancements that could help Bukog with his crafting. Both to make the weapons themselves stronger, and to apply various properties after the fact.

craft alchemy check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

Hearing that there is a monk among the orcs, Volyana heads off to seee the obstacle course. Pressing her fist against her palm and bowing, she introduces herself. "Greetings, Graffa of the Bloodied Gauntlet. I am Volyana of the Temple of The Endless Step. I hear you are looking to test your skills?"

Acrobatics plus guidance: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Serves me right after the four 20s in a row.

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian walks up to Gekgaro, absent-mindedly wiping his nose on his sleeve as he does so.

"Greetings! I've heard you're looking for a nice place to stay during the winter. I happen to come from Osirion, and its capital city Sothis is really great and balmy in winter, not a snowflake to be seen! Say, did you know the place has a really fascinating history? It grew up around the body of a giant dung beetle, Ulunat, that was slain by our first pharaoh Azghaad around 3470 AR..."

Salarian gets a bit carried away, not noticing that the eyes of Gekgaro seem to glaze over a bit...

Knowledge history: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Sovereign Court

Ridley first approaches Bukog, hearing rumours that he is looking for innovative crafting techniques. He looks suspiciously at this black skin foreigner who approaches him, and starts talking business without any preamble but he is open-minded enough to keep an open mind. After Ridley demonstrates the application of the combination of alchemical agents onto a sword while smithing, then wielding it to slice a rock in half, Bukog's eyes widened. "That is most impressive!" he replies in his gruff voice. He readily hands over a handful of tribal tokens to Ridley. Before they part, he also shares with Ridley some general advice on acquiring customers, which Ridley later shares with the rest of the party.
Each PC gains a +5 bonus on any Day Job checks performed at the end of this adventure. Those who have rolled, go ahead and adjust in the maps and handouts. Those who haven't, remember to add this when you do.

Volyana approaches Graffa for a race. Graffa looks up and replies, "You have heard of my obstacle course then? We only best ourselves when we best others, and we women-folk have even more to prove to the world sometimes. You look tough and dextrous. Mayhaps you might give me a challenge. That said, Volyana and Graffa line up at the starting line and one of orcs wave them off. Volyana manages to keep up neck-to-neck with the orc, initially. However, halfway through along the high balancing beam, Volyana's leg snags on a protuding log and falls from the obstacle. She manages to somersault and lang gracefully on her feet, but has clearly lost the race. Graffa jumps down and lands beside her. "Not bad, but you need to be more watchful. Care for another race?"
Failed, but you can attempt this again for your 2nd "round".

Salarian, hearing of Gekgaro's troubles, approaches him and starts sharing about the history of the formation of Sothis. Gekgaro politely listens for a while but after a while, his eyes indeed glazes over. Finding an opportune time to cut in, he states, "Look, I have no time for bedtime stories. Winter is coming, and I do not have long to find a place for my tribe to camp. If you do not know of any place that is suitable, I will be on my way." He looks ready to leave.
Failed, but you can attempt this again for your 2nd "round". Just a hint, another skill you have might be more relevant for what he needs, i.e. easier DC.

Completed: Bukog

Round 1: bold may post
Xantanax
Ree
Salarian
Angela
Ridley
Volyana

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Since it seems we are going to do this individually, Xantanax will offer to race Graffa in swimming.

"Care to swim, Graffa?"

Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Sovereign Court

Despite seeing Volyana's fall from the obstacle course, Xantanax nonetheless approaches Graffa for her challenge. Graffa looks up and down at him with a noticeably less friendly vibe as compared to Volyana. "Men..." she mutters under her breath, and says no another word as she gestures him to the starting line. Again, the start of the race was somewhat uneventful, but while crossing the obstacle course, Xantanax gets a cramp in his calf and starts floundering. Graffa notices what happens and stops at the opposite shore, waiting for Xantanax to struggle ashore. She merely snorts when he arrives and takes her leave.

I'm moving onto round 2, to not hold up those who have done round 1. Ree and Angela, go ahead and post two rounds of actions. If you choose to aid those who have already gone, I'll retcon past post if it makes a difference.

Round 2: bold may post
Xantanax
Ree (may post 2 rounds of actions)
Salarian
Angela (may post 2 rounds of actions)
Ridley
Volyana

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree sees this Borbus' desire for "entertainment" as a challenge given that she managed to hold an Efreeti's attention for a short time on a recent mission, and she'll approach and offer to show what a trained (and scantily-clad) fire-dancer can do!

Perform (Dance): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian notices that Gekgaro is trying to get rid of him, and frantically searches for a piece of information that might be useful for the ranger.

"Before you go, did I tell you about this great trick to avoid getting lost in a sand storm? I'm sure it would be useful in a snowstorm as well! You drop some markers behind you, like coloured pebbles, or sticks that you put in the ground. That way, you'll be able to tell if you walk around in circles!"

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

After helping Bukog, Ridley decides to help Blenta out. He drinks his cognatogen, and then sits and thinks for a few minutes, wracking his brain for everything he knows of Gorthek.

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

After a few minutes, Ridley has formulated a plan. First, he goes to the trash outside the kitchens. He takes off all his gear, and begins digging through the garbage. After a bit, he finds a nice, rancid piece of meat. He wraps it up in some cloth, puts his gear on and heads off across the camp (smelling quite lovely!).

He begins scavenging aroudn the camp, looking for sticks or horn and other such things, as well as some string. While searching, he sees Ree dancing for Borbus.

Huh, she's pretty good at that. I'll have to compliment her later...

Having acquired his materials, Ridley sets about crafting the sticks and horns and string into a crude headdress resembling the horns of a gorthek. His supplies in hand, Ridley approaches blenta.

Good morning! I hear you have a troublesome gorthek you're trying to tame. I've got two things that I think might help. First, Gorthek love their meat just a little bit rancid. I brought you a nice, ripe piece of meat that should serve very well as a reward for the beast in your training. Second, Gorthek sometimes perform a type of crude dance in order to display dominance. It goes, something like this.

With that, Ridley dons his ridiculous faux-Gorthek horn hat and falls down on all fours.

Ridley starts by walking backwards in a circle two times. Then he stomps his foot on the ground, and shakes his head wildly in the air.

Arwooooo! Arwooooo! Ridley yells, imitating a gorthek.

He proceeds to roll on his back to the left, rears up on his back legs, then rolling back the other direction, and rears up on his back legs again.

He repeates this pattern a few times before standing up. And that is how it is done! If he gives you any more trouble, put on the headdress and do that a few times and he should be obedient and subservient!

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

I hope taking some liberties with specifics (like chief Uldeth even having a daughter) is okay. If any of it's wrong or doesn't work, just go with the roll...

Angela spends time wandering town trying to get a feel for the place and dithering over who to help and how. While looking at apples in a fruit stall in the market, she sees an orc rush up to another and overhears of them start whispering in darven probably to prevent being overheard. "S%%@, we have a problem! The Chief's daughter's been," before getting cut off by the other with a sharp gesture. The other orc then gestures for the first to follow him.

Recognizing the orcs' outfits showing them belonging to the Empty Hand tribe and intrigued by their words, Angela sneaks into the shadows and follows them for a bit. Glad she left her armor and most of her things back in the caravan, she tries to stealthily follow the orcs, hoping for a tidbit of information that might interest the Society.

As the orcs stop in an empty alley way, Angela ducks behind a rain barrel and over hears the two talking. The obviously senior of the two starts, in common to prevent the great teeth gnashing sounds that orcish needs, "Now what was this 'terrible news' about the Chief's daughter?"

His junior then starts in a panicked and loud Orcish, before his senior tells him to quiet down and sue common. "She's been selling tribe secrets to whoever is willing to pay enough! Earlier I was haggling over a fish, when the human I was haggling with threw up the tribe's secret sign, asking for a discount." With this the large orc makes a gesture. "I thought it was odd a human knew the sign, but you know Uldeth's been giving it to anyone who earn the tribe's trust. I asked him what the sign meant, and his eyes went wide. He told me some bullcrap about the founder killing someone with his bare hands. I drug him into an alley and beat him bloody until he told me the he'd bought it off Grasma Uldeth and then cursed about how the b$$!& never mentioned what the sign meant, and he should have paid her more for the information and less for the sex."

The infuriated orc then takes a moment to breathe before continuing. "I've got him locked in my house for right now, but we have to do something about this!"

His senior then gives a deep sigh and remarks, "S*%~ , we have to take care of this quickly. I'll go get Ardax, you go home and wait for me!"

The two then head off the opposite direction of Angela. She waits for a good fifteen minutes not moving and only processing the information she'd overheard. Reaching a conclusion she stands up dusts her self off and cautiously leaves the alleyway. On the main street, she makes a bee line for the Murdered Child's camp, and asks for Mirtgog.

When she is admitted to see the orc, she starts off with a professional introduction, "I'm Angela Isafira, a secretary par excellence and an Auditor, third class for the Pathfinder Society. I've overheard a piece of information I hear you might be willing to trade for. " she then takes a sit, if one has been offered and continues, "But first if I may ask a question, what are your views on allowing caravans through Belkzen?"

If she hears something she likes:

Angela gives a smile before explaining everything she overheard and saw, in detail, answering any questions he might have. She even uses the sign she oversaw, in hopes it will add legitimacy to her claims. She then finishes up with a few sentences. "...If you act now, you might be able to catch them. I really don't think a tribe that can't keep a hold of their secrets like this will be staying in charge much longer, and if they go down with out someone to take their place it could destabilize this region horribly, and we both probably don't want to see that. But it makes me happy to see there's someone so capable ready to take over. I'm not sure if this is enough to overthrow the Empty Hand, but it should help. Good luck."

If she hears something she doesn't like:

Angela gives a small frown and a concerned look before explaining everything she overheard and saw, in detail, and reluctantly answering any questions he might have. She even uses the sign she oversaw, in hopes it will add legitimacy to her claims. She then finishes up with a few sentences. "I hope you understand I'd normally be loathe to give you this information. However, I don't think a tribe that can't keep a hold of their secrets like this will be staying in charge much longer, and if they go down with out someone ready to take their place it could destabilize this region horribly." She gives a frown and a shake of her head, before continuing, "Even if this isn't enough to overthrow Chief Uldeth, I hope you keep in mind that the Pathfinder Society was able to help you get this information in the future! Now, I need to get going."

I know the timing for this is going to be horribly off, but still I want to comment on the other's activities and so far only Salarian has a second round of actions posted.

Angela gives a bow and leaves Mirtgog. Unable to settle down, afraid she might have done something horribly stupid, she wanders around town, finding her companions, and forgetting herself for a few minutes as she takes notes of what they did.

She finds Ridley in the blacksmith's and watches for a time, impressed with the man's alchemy knowledge, and even takes a few personal notes about a recipe or two she'd want to try later. She searches out Volyana and Xantanax, arriving at the obstacle course in time to watch as the ninja loses her footing and falls. She stays to watch Xantanax, wincing as the grizzled man cramps up and obviously loses. Unable to do anything for the two fo them, she ducks out and hunts down Ree. She stays for the first little bit of the ifrit's dance, clapping along with rest of the crowd and leaves pleased, if still slightly miffed about the jacket, Ree was able to act on her strengths so effectively.

She finally tracks down Salarian as he talks to Gekgaro. Intrigued by the impromptu history lesson, she furiously takes notes but silently questions if it's of any use to the Chief. When her worries turn out to be true, she starts moving in to start apologizing for the man's ill-advised history lesson. Caught up short by Salarian's next information, she pauses for a second, before continuing to approach the two.

"Hallo there, I'm Angela Isafira, and I work with Salarian here. I think he might have something here with leaving objects behind. They'd have to be large, so they don't get covered in fresh snow, but even more so if you set up long objects like this before the storms start to heavily, you might be able to set up pathways to places outside of your campgrounds. Potentially to places much further out. This might give you more leeway with where you place your camp, if you can't find everything you need in one spot."

________

The rolls:

I don't know if we can take 10 on these, but I'd love to if I can, if I can't then use the rolls below. Angela is going to use stealth to find information for Mirtgog, and try assisting Salarian, and she will use a point of inspiration on the stealth and possibly the survival is she has to roll.

For the stealth, if she takes ten: Stealth w/ inspiration: 10 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 10 + (3) = 23
If not:

Spoiler:

Rolled stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11+whatever she got for the inspiration roll earlier.

For the survival
Take ten: 10+1=11 giving a +4 to Salarian's 16
Roll:

Spoiler:

Survival with inspiration: 1d20 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + 1 + (5) = 22

I've now spent waaayy too long on this post, and am now completely done for the night!

Sovereign Court

Ree approaches a very bored-looking Borbus. He raises an eyebrow to see an ifrit approach, then both eyebrows when he notices how scantily clad she is. "Ah, this Urgir is a dump! But perhaps this young lass can fire things up, eh?" He looks meaningfully at Ree. And Ree certainly does not disappoint with her exotic dance. She leaves Borbus wide-eye and stunned after her performance, before disappearing again into the crowd. But not before taking the bunch of tokens from his unresponsive hands. She shares her successful and inspiring performance with the party upon her return.
Success! Before attempting a Bluff, Escape Artist, Perform, or Sleight of Hand check during this adventure, a PC can decide to roll twice and take the higher result. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.

Ree, you still have another "round" of action.

With some help from his cognatogen, Ridley recalls some things a druid once shared with him about gortheks. After gathering some materials, he approaches Blenta and explains to her his intentions. She initially stares at this small black-skinned humanoid with much skepticism, especially when he starts waving some rotten meat in her direction. However, as soon as Ridley starts his demonstration, the gorthek which had previously been thrashing furiously about under Blenta's reins gradually acquiesced to Ridley's dominance. And to Blenta herself when Ridley passes her the implements. She looks stunned as the simplicity of this. "Small mortal, you have indeed opened my eyes today. I thought I was a master handler, but as we say, there is always a deeper bog and I am not worthy of that title. Thank you, master handler. You have taught me something today. Let me return the favour." She in turn passes him a bunch of tokens, and also shares some tips of managing aggressive beasts with Ridley.
Success! PCs gain a +1 on attack and damage rolls against animals and magical beasts for the rest of the adventure.

Angela takes a while to tail the suspicious-looking orcs, and uncovers the salacious dirt on the chieftain's daughter. She approaches Mirtgog and offers to trade the information for the tokens. Mirtgog squints at Angela, studying her motives with an intelligence in his eyes that is rather uncharacteristic in orcs. "Caravans? Ah, you are seeking the tokens. Well, their passage means little to me, but it seems means much to you. Just as your information means little to you, but possibly very valuable to me. It is that which trade rides upon, is it not? So perhaps we both have something to gain from this exchange. But I'm sure you understand if I need to verify this information first." He gestures to his entourage, and immediately, Angela finds herself surrounded by spears pointing straight at her. Mirtgog smiles bemusedly, while signalling to four other orcs to go to the house that Angela indicated. It was an agonising wait for Angela that felt like hours, but soon enough, she hears a scuffle and moan from outside the tent, before one of those four entered and whispers into Mirtgog's ear. He grins widely and gestures to the spear bearers who immediately withdraw their weapons. "We've got that human. And seems that you have provided accurate, and more importantly, very useful information. Let it not be said that Mirtgog is not an orc of his words." He hands over a handful of tokens. "I like you. Small but plucky. Let me teach you something that might come in useful." He then shares with her some combat technique to strike enemies when they least expect, in coordination with allies. Perhaps to make up for the indignity of threatening her with the spears, although he makes no mention of it.
Success! At the start of an encounter, each PC can choose to gain the Precise Strike feat for the duration of the encounter. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.

Salarian desperately calls out to Gekgaro before he turns and leaves. He politely turns around, but annoyance clearly shows in his eyes. He listens, at first just to humor Salarian. "Yes, that is true, but it is of little use in the snowstorm. Any colored markers would be quickly covered by the snow." He pauses here briefly, as if some thought struck him. "But if..." Just then, Angela cuts in and elaborates on Salarian's idea. Whether Gekgaro is already thinking along the same lines is uncertain. "Yes, of course. If we plant hip-high sticks instead, we could use that to retrace our steps if necessary. Thank you for that idea. I appreciate it," Gekgaro thank Salarian and Angela, this time with more enthusiasm that earlier. He passes Salarian a handful of tokens, and also shares with them some basic technique to cross difficult terrain.
Success! Each PC gains the Nimble Moves feat until the end of the adventure.

Completed: Blenta, Borbus, Bukog, Gekgaro, Mirtgog

Round 2: bold may post
Xantanax
Ree
Salarian
Angela
Ridley
Volyana

Yes, taking 10 is perfectly fine. People just keep forgetting to do that though.

And seriously, you guys are killing the roleplay here!

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

I forgot to add in my post, if there is time I'll go ahead and brew up another cognatogen. It takes an hour to do this. Just let me know one way or the other if that's feasible or not.

Sovereign Court

Yes, that is fine.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

"Enough of this racing and talking about esoteric things that only interest the finger wigglers! I will use the best skills any warrior can possibly have to impress these orcs. Point me to the ones that want to learn about fighting."

Xantanax is told about Karkook wanting to learn more fighting techniques. He slings his greatsword across his back and walks to where that orc is at. He offers to work with Kardook to share his knowledge and possibly learn more from the orcs as well.

CMB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

Having traveled for more than a week through the harsh lands of Belkzen, the Twinhorn warriors grow excited as they come within a few days’ travel of their homeland.

As the sun dips behind the Smokespur mountains, the sound of drums start to echo off the rocky canyon walls, starting slowly at first, but quickly increasing in pace. Medda turns from her lead position in the caravan and shouts “Look out! Ambush!”

The drumming continues as a boulder hurtles from the mountain and lands on the lead wagon, sending splinters flying in all directions. Clouds of dust billow off the mountainside as dozens of orcs surge from the foothills and chant to the beat of the drums. Arrows and boulders begin to rain from the slopes.

Medda calls out, “Pathfinders, someone is willing to risk Uldeth’s ire by attacking us! I need some of you to meet their vanguard, others to guard the caravan, and a third group to take out their archers.”

@Table GMs: You have 11 days to run Up the Flood Road on page 22. Encounters D, E, F, and G are now accessible, but please stop before reaching Part 3.

Sovereign Court

Let me end off the previous encounters first.

Xantanax approaches Kardook, accepting his challenge for a sparring match. He enters the sparring ring, surrounded by hordes of orcs, roaring their cheers and jeers as the two warriors wrestle it out. Under the hot sun, in a few minutes, the bout feels like it has stretched for hours. Xantanax attempts to overpower Kardook a few times, but he soon realises that the orc is more skilled combatant. Finally, the orc manages to trip Xantanax and spin him around as he falls, knocking the breath out of him. "By Gorum, you are a worthy warrior. Put a few more years of experience and I would spa with you again."

Dejected, Xantanax notices the day is late and joins the rest of the party. You gather up all the tokens you managed to acquire from the orc ambassadors and hand them over to Medda. Together with all the collections from the other Pathfinders, Medda looks pleased, certain that this would be sufficient to grant passage for the large expedition through the orc lands. In addition, you pool together your experiences with the different orc leaders and share the knowledge gained.

You gain the following benefits for these rest of this scenario. I'll put them up at the top of the page as well.
Blenta: PCs gain a +1 on attack and damage rolls against animals and magical beasts for the rest of the adventure.
Borbus: Before attempting a Bluff, Escape Artist, Perform, or Sleight of Hand check during this adventure, a PC can decide to roll twice and take the higher result. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.
Bukog: Each PC gains a +5 bonus on any Day Job checks performed at the end of this adventure. Those who have rolled, go ahead and adjust in the maps and handouts. Those who haven't, remember to add this when you do.
Gekgaro: Each PC gains the Nimble Moves feat until the end of the adventure.
Mirtgog: At the start of an encounter, each PC can choose to gain the Precise Strike feat for the duration of the encounter. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.

Sovereign Court

For these encounters with the attacking orcs, like at the museum, you technically get a choice of the various encounters, but they don't make a major difference in my opinion so if you don't mind, I'll just bring you through one by one again like last time. There is one exception which I will bring up later.

Your party stand lost briefly, facing a charging vanguard, what look like orc looters in the distance and archers raining down arrows on the expedition. Deciding that the charging vanguard is the greatest threat for now, you rush forward to slow them down.

As the mass of orcs and their monstrous allies charging down the foothills, even the bravest soul feel a tinge of fear arising within, but you suppress that for now, knowing it is a live and death battle. Remnants of an ancient dwarven outpost provide cover and an obstacle in their path; it is the most defensible position around here and that is where you choose to confront the enemy vanguard.

An orc warrior with three yipping coyotes at his heel come straight at you, shouting “For the glory of Gutrattle!”

Knowledge (nature) DC 10:
The coyotes are small animals. Smaller than their wolf cousins, they grin with sharp teeth, and they look hungry and perhaps abused.
For every 5 that you beat the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

Knowledge (local) DC 10:
A typical orc warrior on the warpath. Orc ferocity is well known, and they will remain fighting after being mortally wounded, long after most humanoids would fall unconscious from the pain.
For every 5 that you beat the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

Sovereign Court

init:

init, Xantanax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
init, Ree: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
init, Salarian: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
init, Angela: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
init, Ridley: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
init, Volyana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
init, enemies: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree
Xantanax
Ridley
Salarian
Volyana
red orc
orange coyote
yellow coyote
green coyote
Angela

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Angela tries to see if she recalls anything about a 'Gutrattle' from the multitudes of papers she's organized.

Not recognizing the name she does recognize the orcs as she's been reading up on them since she'd been told to leave for Belkizan. She starts spouting off the information instead of reacting until it's almost too late and she starts scrambling to defend herself.

_______
Knowledge Local w/ free inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 7 + (6) = 33... Wow!
I want all the informations! Wahaha! But AC, Hit Dice, Saves and fighting ability would be great, possibly equipment instead of saves would be great too.

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree sighs having left the relatively enjoyable city with the more pliable orcs behind. Seeing the orc and its coyotes approaching she'll advance towards them drawing her rapier as she does and will ready an action to attack the first one to come within range of her blade!

Attack!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 (+1 vs the animals)
Damage!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 (+1 vs the animals)

Sovereign Court

By right, the knowledge only comes during your turn, but I'm usually quite loose with that.

Angela actually recalls a passing mention of the name Gutrattle from a group of orcs drinking in a tavern a few years ago. He is the champion of the Ice Tooth orcs, a war-mongering tribe that rejects the Chief Uldeth's intentions for peace with other intelligent humanoids.

Angela spies easily that the orc warrior is simply wearing studded leather and does not appear particularly quick on its feet. He is wielding a falchion and looks moderately competent and trained with it use. Like most orcs, although it looks tough as nails, is likely to be weak-willed like typical orc warriors. Moreover, from his stance, he does not appear to be a much more experienced warrior than Xantanax, for example.

I don't believe in giving the numbers as that breaks the fourth wall, but hopefully, you can figure out the info from my descriptions. :)

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax unsheathes his sword and charges forward (with a double move to get beside Ree). He prepares to enter the battle!

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian takes up a position hiding behind a ruined wall, hoping to surprise and flank any creature that passes besides it.

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

I guess I'll ask for special attacks, special defenses, and feats on the coyotes

Attack roll, touch attack, 2 range increments: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 4 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Ridley gets a running start, pulling out a bomb as he goes. He plants his feet and uses his momentum to huck a bomb as far as he can towards the orc standing in their way. As it flies through the air, he watches it, very pleased with the quality and distance of the throw. When it lands, and immolates the orc he cackles with delight!

Sovereign Court

Ridley recalls from a tome of the natural world that coyotes like these are little different from young wolves, and like them, are able to pull the target to a prone position (i.e. free trip attempt) should they manage to latch on with their bite. They are especially perceptive (skill focus in perception) but otherwise, have no other special abilities or defences.

Ree quickly moves up, getting ready to strike the first creature that comes within range of her rapier. Xantanax and Salarian similarly moves up near Ree to position themselves for close combat. Ridley dashes up behind them and lobs a bomb overhead, and despite Xantanax and a coyote in his way, he is able to aim truly. The bomb smashes into the orc and explodes, smothering him in fiery immolation. The orc screams in pain and eventually collapses unmoving on the ground, all accompanied by a wayang's wild cackling.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree (ready)
Xantanax
Ridley
Salarian
Volyana
red orc
orange coyote
yellow coyote
green coyote
Angela

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

Volyana closes with the coyotes and waits to see what they do now that the orc has fallen.

Enter Crane Style
Move 30' and draw nine-section whip
Ready an attack against any that come in reach

Sovereign Court

Volyana similarly moves up, taking position behind Ree, getting ready to strike.

All the three coyotes, despite their master being burnt to a crisp, is caught up in their frenzy and charges at the party. Ree immediately strikes out at the one approaching from in front of her and skewers it right through its open maw before it has the chance to strike. It collapses, shaking violently.

orange bite vs Xantanax, charge: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20 dmg: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 trip vs Xantanax CMD: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
yellow bite vs Xantanax, charge: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11

The remaining two dive at Xantanax. One manages to rip into his shin, but lack the strength to pull him down. The other is repelled by his shinguard.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
red orc
orange coyote (charged)
yellow coyote (charged)
green coyote
Angela
-------
Round 2:
~~~
Ree
Xantanax (3)
Ridley
Salarian
Volyana

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian maneuvers himself behind the second coyote and lashes out with his scimitar. However, it seems he miscalculated his angle of approach...

Attack, flanking: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Still spouting off information about Orc behaviors in combat, Angela draws out her longspear while dropping her pack, and the rushes up behind Xantanax.

________
Free bag drop, move to draw a weapon and move to get closer.
Also it doesn't make a difference now, but don't forget the +1 vs. animals from the orcs.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax grimaces in pain as the coyote's bite courses through his leg. He perceives that coyote to be an immediate danger and quickly strikes at it with his greatsword.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 82d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 6 = 12

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Frowning now that the wolves are surrounded by his allies, Ridley briefly considers hucking another bomb into the melee. But that usually makes his friends upset... so he decides against it.

Ridley will 5-foot step, pull his crossbow and take a shot at the orange coyote.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree will grit her teeth and yank her rapier out from the green coyote and do a spin thrusting at the yellow one!

Attack!: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 14
Damage!: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

If she manages to put the yellow coyote down she will dash forward (drawing a line on the map) brushing past Salarian with a wink before cutting hard on her heels to duck back until she's moved into flank on the orange coyote providing help for Xantanax!

(But if the yellow coyote is still standing she'll stand her ground where she is)

Sovereign Court

Botting Volyana

Salarian, your position would not grant a flank as you need someone diagonally opposite. No that it matters. :)

Salarian steps out from hiding and slashes his scimitar at the coyote but trips over the uneven ground and his swing goes wild. Angela moves up with her longspear ready to provide assistance. Xantanax retaliates with his greatsword but the coyote hops out of the way. Ridley, for fear of injuring his allies, whips out his crossbow but the unfamiliarity of the weapon causes his shot to go wild as well.

Ree stabs her rapier at one of the coyotes. The coyote haven't quite got its footing back after charging Xantanax and is skewered through the chest. It collapses, unconscious. She then quickly moves to flank the remaining coyote with Xantanax.

Volyana moves up beside Xantanax, swinging her nine-section whip at the last coyote but misses.
1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11

The remaining coyotes leaps up to bite at Volyana in front of them, but she steps back just in time and its jaws clamp on empty air.
orange bite vs Volyana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 2: Status: Nil
~~~
red orc
orange coyote
yellow coyote
green coyote
Angela
-------
Round 3:
~~~
Ree
Xantanax (3)
Ridley
Salarian
Volyana

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Angela moves up from behind Xantanax and dances around the first coyote to go down trying to find stable and not blood covered footing. Once she has a good base she turns her attention to the last coyote and tries to help guide Xantanax's blade to the creature.

_______

The things that aren't actually there:

Aid another, Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
I'm in a position to aid and posted before Xantanax for once! Woo-hoo!
Also if for some reason he doesn't attack first, then Angela will aid whoever does.

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Recovering quickly from his clumsy trip, Salarian chases the beast and swings his scimitar again, gritting his teeth in concentration...

Attack, hopefully flanking now :-): 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax recovers from his mistroke of his greatsword and brings the blade back down from over his left shoulder trying to strike the beast a mortal blow.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 92d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10

Sovereign Court

Angela swings her longspear threateningly at the remaining coyote to distract it for Salarian, but he did not need much help, swinging his scimitar with great precision, cutting deep into the back of the animal. Salarian, you forgot the +1 attack and damage from the orcs earlier.

Xantanax's swing, however, is too slow and the coyote, although greatly weakened, still manages to jump away in time.
Xatanax, you forgot the +2 flank and +1 bonus from the orc, but that is still a miss. :P

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 2: Status: Nil
~~~
red orc
orange coyote (7)
yellow coyote
green coyote
Angela
-------
Round 3:
~~~
Ree
Xantanax (3)
Ridley
Salarian
Volyana

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

Several groups of Pathfinders break through the enemy lines and surround their leaders. A shout of encouragement rolls through the caravan, but a vastly different sound of worry begins rumbling among the attacking tribe.

@Table GMs: Encounter G is still available, but there are no further benefits for it.

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree ducks in again stabbing with her rapier trying to finish the beast before it takes another bite out of any of her friends!

Attack!: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10
Damaage!: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

but her foot gets stuck in something and her rapier goes wild to the left and almost hits Salarian instead! "Whoa sorry!"

Sovereign Court

Botting Ridley and Volyana

Ridley crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Volyana nine-section whip, flurry of blows 1: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27

Ree fumbles her attack, but does so in a rather graceful manner nonetheless. Ridley again fires his crossbow bolt at the coyote but with the mass of people in front, and the moving around, the bolt fails to reach the coyote and instead bounced off Xantanax's armor. Volyana brings down her weapon upon the head of the coyote, smashing in its skull, downing the final target. Didn't roll dmg as it just needed a hit to go down.

Combat over!

Together with the other Pathfinders, you managed to halt the vanguard that has charged down towards the caravans. Some stragglers remain, but they are quickly dispersing. You look around, trying to determine which other areas need help. You see some orcs at one section of trail, running towards the caravan with clearly the intentions to loot the supplies. Taking a moment to catch your breath, you quickly hustle to stop them.

You may heal up before proceeding to the next encounter, as follows.

Sovereign Court

This most vulnerable part of the caravan travels near the base of a cliff where the sounds of ever-louder chanting echo from a shadowy cave. You make out two groups of orcs. One solitary one to the south seem quite intently heading towards the filled wagons, only giving your group a cautious glance from time to time. He is dressed lightly, carrying a sheathed scimitar and javelins. In addition, an orc and a human stands at the cavern entrance, and is calling out to the other group, ”Get the water! Steal all of their food!” The orc, garbed in breastplate, wields a battleaxe in one hand, while the human is in leather weapon wielding a longbow.

Climbing the slopes requires an DC10 Climb check.

Knowledge (religion) DC 15:
The orc in breastplate is wearing a holy symbol, which you recognise is that of Verex, the orcish god of lust, pillage, and plunder.

Sovereign Court

init:

init, enemies: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
init, Xantanax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
init, Ree: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
init, Salarian: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
init, Angela: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
init, Ridley: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
init, Volyana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree
Angela
red orc
green human
Salarian
Xantanax
blue orc
Ridley
Volyana

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

"Oh like hell you will!" Ree takes off at top speed to get in position to cut the orcs off and stop them from getting to that first wagon!

(Double move)

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Angela heft her longspear and moves to the far side of the carts to fend off any attackers the might attempt to climb up to them.

She calls out to Ree and everyone else, "Unless you're able to engage them immediately, we may want to wait for them to come to us! On a different note anybody worship Verex?"

________

Spoilery:

Knowledge religion with free inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 7 + (6) = 30
Move to take up a defensive position, standard to attack if anything gets close enough.
Prepared attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

Angela, did you mean to move your token? It's still at the starting place.

Ree races up to the front of the convoy while Angela takes position on the opposite side of the cart, ready to strike.

The human moves along the highest level, firing his longbow at Ree to provide covering fire for the orc below. The arrow arcs through the air and plunges into Ree's shoulder!
human longbow vs Ree: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The (red) orc races down the slope towards the party.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree (5)
Angela
red orc
green human
Salarian
Xantanax
blue orc
Ridley
Volyana

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Yep, I did forget. It's done now.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax runs to where he is now because he doubts he can climb that hill wearing his armor. He also pulls a chakram from his belt as he anticipates using it soon.

The Exchange

Pookie:
Animal Reptile 6 | AC 20 (30) | T 13 (16)| FF 16 (26) | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 (29) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 9 | AC 22 (24) | T 17 (18) | FF 16 (17) | HP: 67/94 | CMD 28 (29, 39 vs grapple) | Fort +11 (13)| Ref +15 (18) ev | Will +8 (10)| Init +8 | Perception +14 (16)

Not far away you see a large snake crushing the life out of an orc. It's master figuring things are well in hand (coil) takes a few potshots at nearby enemies.

You guys get a boosted Allied Offensive aid token. Enjoy :)

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian takes up position next to Xantanax, and braces himself for whatever might happen next...

Sovereign Court

Xantanax and Salarian runs up the convoy, behind Ree.

The (blue) orc continues rushing forward, intent on reaching the carvans. It reaches the edge of the cliff and starts climbing down. Angela, your ready attack doesn't trigger because with the height, it is more than 10 ft away from you.

climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Ridley
Volyana
-------
Round 2: Status: Nil
~~~
Ree (5)
Angela
red orc
green human
Salarian
Xantanax
blue orc

151 to 200 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM kuey's Solstice Scar (#8-99) (Special) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.