Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM kuey's The Solstice Scar (#8-99) (Special) - PbP GD6 (Inactive)

Game Master kuey

chronicle sheets

maps and handouts

aid tokens:
During the event, it is possible for characters at one table to assist those at another with Aid Tokens. Each represents the assistance of allied Pathfinder agents who assist the PCs.
Once per encounter, any character at a table can use an Aid Token to assist the group in one of the ways described below. Once a table uses an Aid Token, pick another table and I'll see it is passed onto them.

If a table receives an Aid Token and doesn’t need its benefits, they’re encouraged to boost its potency by expending some of their own resources or attempting a skill check. Boosting an Aid Token, including attempting a skill check, is part of passing that Aid Token to another table. A table can neither retry such a skill check nor boost an Aid Token more than once before passing it to another table.

A table may boost a token even while in combat without taking any in-round actions; the scenario assumes the aid was granted before that encounter began.

Some Aid Token benefits may only be used if already boosted by another table. An Aid Token’s benefits vary based on the table’s subtier, and these benefits can take one of the following forms.

Allied Offensive: A Pathfinder agent strikes a creature at the same time as the PC, increasing the damage dealt by one attack by 1d8 points. In addition, after the attack, anyone attacking the target is considered to be flanking it until the beginning of the attacker’s next turn. To Boost: Succeed at an attack roll against an AC 15. Boosted Effect: +1d8 points of damage.

Burst of Healing: A Pathfinder agent heals all of the PCs of 1d6 points of damage. To Boost: Expend one use of channel positive energy or cast one spell with the healing descriptor with a spell level greater than or equal to 2. A PC must cast this spell, not simply activate a wand or scroll. Boosted Effect: +2d6 points of damage healed.

Timely Inspiration: A Pathfinder agent provides the effects of a bard’s inspire courage bardic performance for 3 rounds. The competence bonus is +1. To Boost: Expend 3 rounds of bardic performance or similar ability. Boosted Effect: Increase the competence bonus by 1.

Provide Knowledge (must be boosted): Gain the benefits of a Knowledge skill check or Spellcraft skill check used to identify a magical item; the type and difficulty (Easy, Average or Hard) depend on the table granting the benefit. To Boost: Succeed at a Knowledge check of your choice, the result of the check (Easy, Average or Hard) should be noted on the Aid Token.

Provide Spellcasting (must be boosted): Gain the benefits of a beneficial spell cast by an ally as listed on the Aid Token. To Boost: Cast one of the following spells lesser restoration, neutralize poison, remove curse, or remove disease. Only these spells may be granted. Expending resources that produce the effects of these spells, such as a paladin’s mercy class feature, may also grant these benefits.

Orc benefits:

You gain the following benefits for these rest of this scenario.
Blenta: PCs gain a +1 on attack and damage rolls against animals and magical beasts for the rest of the adventure.
Borbus: Before attempting a Bluff, Escape Artist, Perform, or Sleight of Hand check during this adventure, a PC can decide to roll twice and take the higher result. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.
Bukog: Each PC gains a +5 bonus on any Day Job checks performed at the end of this adventure. Those who have rolled, go ahead and adjust in the maps and handouts. Those who haven't, remember to add this when you do.
Gekgaro: Each PC gains the Nimble Moves feat until the end of the adventure.
Mirtgog: At the start of an encounter, each PC can choose to gain the Precise Strike feat for the duration of the encounter. Each PC can use this benefit once before the end of the adventure.


1 to 50 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Please ninja dot here so that it appears on your campaign page, i.e. submit a "dot" post, then delete it, so that it doesn't clog up this thread. Thanks!

Sovereign Court

With two days before we start, I'll get us mustering first to warm up and get some role-playing for introductions. Please fill in the table if you have not done so.

The fourth and final day of training has come to a close at the Grand Lodge of Absalom, heralding the end of this year's Torchbearing. Pathfinders the world over attend this annual symposium to share their knowledge, teach each other new skills, and reinforce their connections across the Inner Sea and beyond. To celebrate the end of festivities, the lodge has hosted a grand banquet in the visiting agents' honor. A refreshing winter breeze blows through an open window, flickering torches and sending papers scattering. The smell of freshly baked desserts fills the air while initiates clear away the remnants of the first course.

Doubt any level 1-2 characters would have enough prestige to have gotten this vanity below but just in case...

Restful Pathfinders’ Lounge: Members Only!:
If you are a member of the Restful Pathfinders’ Lounge (by possessing the vanity of the same name from page 61 of Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide), you can attend a special private banquet that grants you the benefits of hero’s feast for the duration of Part 1. Each player character with this vanity can invite one guest (such as another PC or an animal companion) to gain the benefits, too.

During the annual Torchbearing, the Three Masters, along with other notable Pathfinders, taught a variety of seminars and panel discussions, from Golarion’s history to spellcasting techniques, and ran obstacle courses and a triathlon. Rumor has it, Janira Gavix offered an unauthorized but popular class for aspiring bards and other social misfits under 30 - inches, not years. You also heard some salacious gossip about an exclusive, late-night VIP experience Zarta Dralneen arranged for some her favorites. According to one hungover Pathfinder who claimed to have been there, a disgruntled Drandle Dreng was turned away at the door.

Speaking of the imp, ever the social butterfly and self-appointed mentor-to-the-masses, the halfling bard Janira Gavix approaches your small group. “Hi, friends. It’s been awhile since last we met. Have you enjoyed the Torchbearing? I volunteered to organize all the classes again this year. Kreighton Shaine always said I should have been a teacher. Did you learn anything useful?”

Each of you should choose one skill. For the duration of this adventure, you will either treat it as a class skill or gain a +1 bonus on checks with that skill if it was already a class skill. All you have to do is share your experiences learning it during the Torchbearing. :)

You learn all of the information whose DC is equal to or less than the result of your Diplomacy (gather information) or Knowledge (local) check.

DC 15+:
The Three Masters use the event to keep an eye out for particularly talented agents that embody the Pathfinder Society ideals: Explore, Report, and Cooperate.

DC 20+:
At the end of the Torchbearing, the most exemplary agents are publicly recognized and given special wayfinders.

DC 25+:
Sometimes Pathfinder agents disappear for hours during the course of events. Rumors suggest they are brought before The Decemvirate, but no one can agree on why.

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Even though she worked more with Guaril Karelia Ree would so totally have tried to get into one of Zarta's late night parties too...even if it meant trying to Acrobatics her way in by using rope curtains and skylights!

"Well I think I learned that not every problem can be solved by being quick on your feet...but sometimes being quick on your feet can solve getting you out of problems you get yourself into by trying to get ahead of your brain...if that makes any sense?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

"...no? Me neither!"

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

"Well, I went to one of these seminars from the illustrious Sherly Holes," Salarian adds excitedly. "It's amazing what conclusions you can draw if you pay attention to all the little details you Perceive in your environment. Why, he even was able to determine what I had for breakfast the day before yesterday, simply by looking at my robes"!"

Looking at the sorry state of his garments, he suddenly realises that that might not have been such an impressive leap of deduction and smiles apologetically.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

"I enjoyed the class on sword fighting techniques," Xantanax states as he uses a whetstone to hone his greatsword. "Mastering this blade to the point where one is regarded as a Master of the Blade requires acquiring all the knowledge one can learn."

"While practicing with my sword in this class, the master kept discussing the need to perceive the things around us in order to be more proficient with the sword. If we hone that skill, then we can begin to anticipate how opponents will use their weapons in battle. Once we know what they are going to do, it is a simple matter of sliding the sword past their guard and securing victory over them. And here I once thought swordsmanship was all about how hard I could swing a sword!"

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Standing near the edge of the group , a halfling in a bright, almost blood red, blouse and pencil skirt watches as a stack of papers goes flying by. With a sigh she comments, "Who left papers out on a day like this. I hope that's not a problem I'll have to fix tomorrow morning!" She drains the last of the drink in her hand, and turns to face the group. Her stern features, perfectly coifed hair, and immaculate outfit, all contribute to give the look of a no nonsense professional, who, despite being at best half your height, seems to look down her nose at you.

She gives a slight smile at everyone and continues, "But luckily, I'm not handling paperwork today. Instead, I'm supposed to be collecting responses about people's experiences and collating that data. Now let me see..." Angela pulls out a notebook and a writing implement and opens to a pre-marked page. Before she can start asking her questions, though, Janira pops in with her greeting and questions.

After the question about what people enjoyed, Angela gives the other halfling a nod. "That was just what I was going to ask about, thank-you." She then turns to watch whoever answers first, taking extensive shorthand of what they say. She continues this for everyone in turn.

After everyone has finished talking she stands there for a moment in an awkward silence. With a slightly uncomfortable look on her face, she gives a sigh. "I guess after hearing how everyone's courses went, it's only fair I give my experiences too. I learned quite a few things from this Torchbearing. The class on Vudrani and Tien filing systems was exquisite. It gave me a few ideas on how to better organize files of different languages and now the filing from five, six years ago makes much more sense." She trails off for a moment, a wistful look in her eyes.

A moment later she shifts her focus to Janira. "Of course I enjoyed your course. It was great to learn about those types of things, even if I might not go down that path."

She again pauses for a moment, a thoughtful look in her eyes. "But the most useful course, I think, was the same course Salarian here went to. Being able to build a psychological profile of someone based solely on small details you notice about them would be an immensely helpful skill."

__________

OOC stuff:

Knowledge (local) w/ free inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + (1) = 16
Taking the bonus to Perception for a +1 to it

Sovereign Court

"Ooh, as for me, I think my favourite was Zarta Dralneen's class on ... uh... fiendish rites," Janira replies, with an almost impish grin. As Angela goes into filing systems, however, Janira's eyes start glassing over. She perks up again, however, on hearing her praise. "Thanks, Angela! It's always heartening to know when our efforts are appreciated."

Just then, a gentle chime sounds throughout the banquet hall. "Oh, that's the start of the banquet! I hope they are serving beef pudding. That's my favourite!" Janira exclaims. She gestures to one corner of the room, where a round table of 6 seats is located. "I think those are your seats. Mine is over there. Bye!" she waves merrily at you and disappears into the crowd with a bounce on her feet.

As if on cue, the mingling Pathfinders all start drifting to their seats, and you do the same. As the final round-up of the Torchbearing, the Venture-Captains are aware that everyone just wants to kick back and relax, so without any mind-numbing opening speeches to delay the start of the banquet, the servers start pouring out of the kitchens bearing the first dish bearing assorted chilled seafoods - jellyfish, oysters, squids and others that you do might not recognise. Excited murmurs sweep through the hall as the banquet begins in earnest!

Hmm, two have not reported at the gameplay thread yet. Hope they do so soon. Will kick off officially in about 10 hours time.

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

A meek figure sits in the corner, participating little in the conversation. He would be easy to overlook, if it weren't for his shap, angular features and jet black skin. He sports a bandoleer filled with volatile looking liquids across his chest. He perks up a little when Janira approaches the group.

Oh hi Janira. I'm Ridley. I gotta say, I feel a little out of place here. I haven't even been through my confirmation yet... I've barely made it out of training. I enjoyed the class on the best methods to search a room for secret comparments... there sure do seem to be a lot of those around. Seems like everyone's got something to hide. Say, I've heard that some Pathfinders are given special recognition at the Torchbearing every year and get a nifty special wayfinder. Who d'ya think are the favorites this year?

Sovereign Court

Ridley, I assume you are also choosing perception, the clear favourite so far, to get the bonus?

Ridley Zane wrote:
"Say, I've heard that some Pathfinders are given special recognition at the Torchbearing every year and get a nifty special wayfinder. Who d'ya think are the favorites this year?

"Oh, I really don't know. There are so many good one. Hmm, I've heard praises for Kramac, the half-orc so far. Do you know him. Oh, the food is coming! Bye!" Janira waves goodbye and disappears into the crowd.

The feast was simply amazing! Platters full of grilled peasants. Slabs of ribs. Piles of spiced potatoes. All washed down by copious amounts of ale and wine. The Pathfinders partake heartily, enjoying each other's company, and just celebrating the completion of a arduous but enjoyable four days of Torchbearing.

As the Pathfinders conclude the dessert course, a small origami swan flutters through the room and lands on the center of the table. In moments, it unfolds itself into a crisp and crease-less piece of paper.
refer to maps and handouts for Handout 1

You know all of the information about the Blakros family whose DC is equal to or less than the result of your Knowledge (nobility) check.

DC 10+:
The Blakros are one of the wealthiest and most well-known merchant families from Taldor. They own a variety of businesses with interests all over the Inner Sea.

DC 15+:
For years, the Pathfinder Society and the Blakros family have been allies, even if only at arm’s length. Occasionally the family invites notable Pathfinders to one of its high-society affairs.

DC 20+:
The Blakros family has been involved with some shady organizations during its rise to power, including the Onyx Alliance and House Thrune.

You know all of the information about the Blakros museum whose DC is equal to or less than the result of your Knowledge (local) check.

DC 10+:
The Blakros Museum is located in the Wise District, owned by the Blakros family, and curated by Nigel Aldain (a former Pathfinder). It is open to the public when an exhibit is on display. Though the exterior of the building is ugly and squat, patrons marvel at how much bigger it is on the inside.

DC 15+:
The museum has been closed for the past several months, ramping up for a huge exhibit, “Legacy of the Shining Crusade,” opening next week.

DC 20+:
Rumors suggest that shadow magic makes the inside of the museum larger. A few years ago the inside changed drastically, which drew the curiosity of many in Absalom.

DC 25+:
Ralzeros the Overwatched was a powerful wizard who owned the building before the Blakros Family. Evidence suggests he cursed the building on his death. The number of accidents and strange events that occur there would seem to support that rumor.

You know all of the information about Nigel Aldain whose DC is equal to or less than the result of your Knowledge (local) check.

DC 10+:
Though the relationship between the Society and Nigel is often strained, they remain steadfast allies. Nigel often collaborates with the Society, loaning artifacts and trading information. He has obsessively researched the Shining Crusade for the past several months.

DC 15+:
Nigel is a former Pathfinder who resigned after marrying Dhrami Blakros; the position of curator was part of his marriage contract.

DC 20+:
Nigel’s museum has suffered many mishaps since he became curator, which the Society has regularly helped clean up. Nigel still tries to distance himself from the Society and act independently, but when trouble befalls the museum, he often turns to the Society for help.

DC 25+:
Recently, Nigel has spent a fortune in security for the museum, particularly in magical protections from the Arcanamirium and Golemworks in Magnimar.

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree reads the note as it unfurls and she actually does a spit-take of whatever alcoholic drink she was consuming bursting out with laughter and spraying it everywhere and on anyone nearby!

"Ha! Hahahaha! I knew Valsin had to have a sense of humor under that mustache somewhere!"

As soon as she recovers from her giggle fit she stands and rapidly starts rolling reefclaw hors doeuvres up in her napkin. "I'm gonna get hungry later I know it and you really can't beat reefclaw when it's served like this! I'll grab my gear and meet you all at the museum! Bye!" and like a beam of light she's gone.

...a minute later she's back chewing on a reefclaw snack in one cheek. "Oh yeash sorry. Ree'sh the name. I'll be doing the shtabbings tonight. See yoush there!" ...and she's gone again.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian takes out a grubby handkerchief from somewhere deep in the recesses of his robe and tries to wipe Ree's drink from his face, first furrowing his brow, but then quickly breaking into a smile at her continued excited antics.

After finishing the note, he turns to his remaining companions. "I'm not very familiar with the local situation and nobility. Can anyone tell me more about Blakros or Aldain?.

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Having eaten more of the seafood than might be expected from her small stature, Angela gives a contented sigh as she finishes off the last bite of an exotically spiced swamp barracuda fillet. Still in a good-food-haze she lazily watches the origami swan fly in and start to unfurl. This reverie is cut short by her having to dodge out of the way of Ree's spit take.

Standing up from the ground, Angela brushes off the few drops that managed to land on her and then dives to rescue the paper that luckily survived mostly unscathed. With an angry glance at the ifrit, she proceeds to read the letter and then passes it off to the next person. "Sometimes I wish my job here didn't require me to be a field agent. but if has to do with the Blackros Museum, they probably need everyone they can get."

When Salarian speaks up about not knowing much about the infamous Blackros museum, Angela gives a slightly bitter laugh. "While consider yourself lucky. Oh the stacks of paperwork we have to process about that place... But I guess you should know some about the museum and it's curator before you get tangled up in it. I'm sadly only up to the AR 500's of The Complete and Total Genealogy of All Major and Minor Noble Houses of Absalom, but I can tell you some about the museum itself." Angela proceeds to give a short, if exceedingly dry lecture about the museum.
Feel free to read the spoiler for the museum and Aldain. GM Kuey I'm sorry if you don't like this method, but it's soo much easier than trying to get a consistent narrative for the information together...

During her lecture, she pauses a few times to grab a bite of fish or reefclaw. With one last bite of food, she stands up and swallows. Looking at the group she says, "I'd best go and grab my things as well. You'd probably best be going as well.

____________

Rolls:

Know Local, museum, w/ free inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 7 + (6) = 26
Know Local, Aldain, w/ free inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 7 + (5) = 30

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Well, one thing I have certainly learned about the Society is that nothing is ever simple, or easy.

After speaking, he turns, and wolfs down a few more bites of his owlbear steak, before gathering up his backpack and bandolier and waiting for someone else in the party to lead the way.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Looking apprehensively at the roasted peasants, Xantanax is appalled that the Society is serving the proletariat as food to those that would dine on them. "Such is the decadence of the bourgeoisie these days," he muses to himself. He is dining on ribs when the message arrives and Ree spews alcohol on everyone. He fastidiously wipes himself clean and complains about the always urgent summons that come at inopportune moments.

"Another mission about saving the accumulated greed of the bourgeoisie. I long for the mission where I can do something for the people of the Inner Sea and strike a blow for Liberty and Justice for all!"

He fixes two large rib sandwiches and places them on a plate, then fills his wine glass with sangria. Taking his plate and wine goblet with him, he stands up and says, "I shall get my meager possessions and meet you all at the designated point."

He then makes his way out of the tables and the dining hall to his quarters. He will finish his sandwiches and wine along the way, leaving the plate and goblet with a servant as he leaves for the museum with his gear.

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

@Table GMs: If you haven't already, please run "Beginning Part 1" on page 7 of the scenario, and then wait for the next announcement before continuing.

@Players: Please have fun, and remember to explore, report and cooperate at all times.

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

A lithe athletic Varisian woman clasps her fist in her other hand and bows slightly. "Aye, this has been an enlightening experience, particularly the obstacle course," she says with a noticeable Kaer Magan accent.

Volyana declines most of the beverages, eating just enough for her fill. When the message arrives, she stands and ducks the spray of wine. "Well then, party's over." She heads off to the weapon racks to retrieve her things.

Taking the bonus to Acrobatics. Also making a few rolls for the beginning of the day.
Acrobat's Pillar, DC 20 Acrobatics, using guidance: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 +2 bonus to Acrobatics when tumbling if successful
Surefoot Training Blocks, DC 15 Acrobatics: 10 + 7 = 17 +2 bonus to balance and Climb checks
Nine-Section Whip Waster, DC 15 Combat Maneuver: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
+2 bonus to CMD versus maneuvers targeting my weapon

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

"Thanks Angela, that was most enlightening! I always find it helpful to get some background before going on a mission. Right, I guess I'd better get my stuff. Now, where did I put my scimitar again? Did I store it under by bed? Or in my footlocker? Cupboard perhaps?"

Muttering absentmindedly to himself, he disappears towards the living quarters.

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

The front doors of Skyreach burst open with a loud crack. Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin strides to the edge of the platform, with a slender elf dressed in practical but expensive clothing trailing meekly behind. The red-faced venture-captain addresses the crowd in a booming voice.
“Pathfinders, I regret interrupting the festivities, but we have something of a situation. Approximately twenty minutes ago, unknown forces invaded the Blakros Museum. Fortunately for everyone involved, the Torchbearing is about cooperation and helping our colleagues, so let’s think of this less as an inconvenience and more as an opportunity to practice what we preach.”

The elf, Nigel, exhales sharply, then speaks, “Now, Ambrus, I’ve spent a king’s ransom fortifying the museum from all sorts of invaders: sentinels from the Golemworks, magical wards from the Arcanamirium, and even contracts for guard beasts, both magical and mundane—spared no expense. I didn’t want to come here, but I’ve got no choice.”

Valsin’s forced smile cracks slightly, showing his annoyance. “Out with it, Nigel. Get to the point.”

“Someone broke into my museum and set off the magical protections! I was preserving priceless Shining Crusade pieces for our new exhibit when the first alarm activated. I sent for district guards and went to investigate, but by the time I arrived, the thieves had already locked themselves in my study. They somehow caused the Shining Crusade relics to fly around the museum and attack my sentinels. Everything is going haywire! The magical traps started to target me, the sentinels are not responding to my commands, and—”

Valsin holds out a hand to steady the increasingly agitated elf. “The last you knew, the thieves were still in your study?” Nigel nods. “Very well. Pathfinders: the Seekers should prepare to teleport directly into the Blakros study—“

“That won’t work,” Nigel interrupts, “The study is magically sealed. After that dreadful Numerian exhibit, I turned it into a magical safe room. The robbers must have figured out how to activate it; no one can get in or out while the wards hold. I can work on breaking the wards, but meanwhile my sentinels are smashing up the collection. Some of those priceless relics are on loan from your own Society lodges, so helping me is really helping yourselves.”

“Fine.” Ambrus Valsin takes a deep breath and then turns to the assembled Pathfinders. “Pathfinders, go to the Blakros Museum, secure any relics you can, disable the security systems, and apprehend the looters if possible. Stay safe.”

@Table GMs: You may now run Part A on page 10 and Part B on page 14, in whatever order you choose. Please do not proceed to Part C yet.

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

Volyana nods. "You don't know of anyone that would want to harm you who could be behind this?"

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree covers her mouth with one hand trying to stifle another fit of giggling at the question even as she slides her pretty new rapier from its scabbard.

"Oh...I'm sure there's someone out there..."

"Oh! That reminds me! Can any of you use this?" Ree produces a wand of cure light wounds that was tucked into her belt. "I'm quick and all but sometimes I take a lucky shot to the face or something ya know?"

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Salarian takes a look at the wand and says "I can cast a few of these spells myself. Perhaps it's best if somebody else holds onto to it, in case I can't reach them in time?"

Sovereign Court

Please check the discussion thread for some game info on aid tokens.

Dozens of Wise District guards surround the Blakros Museum. The sergeant nods to Ambrus Valsin as he approaches, a subtle smirk dancing across the venture-captain’s face. The museum itself is alight with swirling whorls of color and the sounds of metal and stone clashing. Occasionally, brief flashes of light burst from the front entrance, illuminating a toppled banner that says “Legacy of the Shining Crusade.”

The broad-shouldered, middle-aged Ulfen man salutes, a somewhat bemused expression on his face. “Well met, Venture-Captain Valsin. I am Svaralk of Asleifar, Sergeant of the Learned Guard. The Guard appreciates your assistance.” He points to his subordinates, “Our initial attempt to quell the animated relics within failed. I’ve ordered the Guard to withdraw and form a perimeter.”

Ambrus Valsin returns the sergeant’s salute, a gesture of mutual respect. “You once served in Grand Prince Stavian III’s Ulfen Guard, did you not?”

Svaralk nods, “That’s right. Afterwards, I retired to Absalom and have served this city for seven years. This is not the first catastrophe I’ve responded to at the Blakros Museum, though none has been quite so dramatic as this. As if anyone needed further proof of the museum’s reputation for trouble.”

The Ulfen confides to the Venture-Captain, “After Nigel Aldain harangued me for dereliction of duty in not immediately retaking the museum, I’m in no rush to sacrifice the lives under my command until the warring creatures inside wear each other down.” He holds up a hand and shakes his head, “I don’t hold Nigel Aldain’s outburst against him. I recognize the elf is rightfully concerned — albeit rather precious — about his exhibit.”

Svaralk turns to your team of Pathfinders and says, “Before you enter, I can provide you an overview of the museum’s layout and tell you that there are animated relics and guard animals on the ground level, and clockwork creatures skirmishing with each other on the floor above. We also have an especially challenging problem in the gardens at the southeast corner of the museum grounds. Some kind of magical runes displaying swarm-like behavior, more magical devices really than living creatures. They proved too complicated a challenge for me and my guards; we simply lack the skills to disable them.”

There are four sections in this museum that your party can explore, completing as many as you can: (1) “The Shining Armory” exhibit on the ground floor, (2) the “Crusader’s Chronicles” exhibit on the ground floor, (3) the small garden on the museum grounds, and (4) the “Scars of the Lich” exhibit on second floor. If there are no objections, I would just bring you from one to the other in sequence. Alternatively, based on Svaralk’s descriptions you may elect to do things differently. If I hear nothing to contrary in about 12 hours time, I'lll proceed.

There is a third alternative, i.e. scouting ahead. Only one person may scout. The spoilers for what you find at each location and the stealth DC needed are as follows. This will allow you to know exactly what threat is at which location and decide which to encounter, and which to skip. However, any failure of the stealth, the scout is spotted and the encounter triggers for the scout. The rest of the party will take 1d3 rounds to arrive.

stealth 1 DC15, “The Shining Armory”:
It is chaos as animated objects, especially flying banners, are rampaging across the gallery.

stealth 2 DC15, “Crusader’s Chronicles”:
Aggressive-looking guard animals, including dogs, growls at any potential trespassers.

stealth 3 DC15, Museum Gardens:
A bizarre sight greets you as swarms of magical runes are flying through the air.

stealth 4 DC15, “Scars of the Lich”:
The room is filled with statues which lumbering randomly around.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Xantanax shudders at the thought of battling swarm-like creatures. "This could be very challenging," he says as he draws his greatsword from its scabbard.

(Xantanax has no stealth capability whatsoever.)

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Within seven minutes and thirty three seconds of leaving the dinning hall, Angela is in the Skyreach hall. She has changed into a similarly colored outfit as earlier, but this time with a better range of motion and with some small but obvious repairs. She hoists a heavy laded backpack and an appropriately short longspear.

To Ree's asking after the wand, Angela gives a small frown and a sigh. "Sadly it's not in my repertoire of skills to be able to use those. I'll have to pass."

In front of the museum, Angela half listens to the briefing by the guard captain and half watches the spectacle of the museum. When Svaralk does start talking in actual, concrete details, though Angela is all ears. she quickly asks some pointed questions such as, "What kinds of constructs, exactly?" "Did you recognize any of the magical beasts?" or "Just how are those runes 'swarm like'?" When she finishes with the questioning, she turns back to face the building, and with more of a gleam in her eye then the raucous museum could account for says, "It's a mess, so let's get to organizing it!"

________

Out of Character things:

I'm fine with going in order. Angela can scout, she might not be the best ever, but she can do it. If she could take 10 on it, she could do it no problem.

Sovereign Court

"Woah, little lady. You're brimming with questions. Sorry I can't help you much there. Whatever the Blackros' got in there, statues and clcokwork devices, animals both mundane and mystical, who knows what you'll find. As for the runes, uh, I am at a lost for words. You just have to see them for yourselves."

Angela, although I have asked the exact same thing myself, I would finally have to say no. You are in the midst of rampaging creatures battling teams of Pathfinders in the museum, and take 10 requires you to be not in immediate danger or distracted.

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Hearing there's no more information about what the group will face, Angela gives a sigh and mumbles a barely audible, "Well that's just about useless..." She gives her head a shake and turns to face everyone else. "So, Agents, where do you want to go first?"

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Ridley perks up at the fight that seems to be approaching.

So... uh, how upset will they be if there is some collateral damage? You know... somethimes things get a little blown up when trying to subdue magical traps and whatnot.

I'm fine with running them in whatever order is easiest for you, assuming this is a situation where we will likely make our way through all four areas anyways.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

"Collateral damage?" Xantanax laughs. "I think you can count on there being some collateral damage!"

I'm fine with the sequence GM Kuey mentioned. I agree with Ridley in that we are probably supposed to go through all four eventually.

"That Shining Armory place sounds good. Might help for us to get a feel for the struggle to restore order to the museum. I don't think negotiating is going to work very well in the beginning anyway."

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

"Strength requires knowledge, perhaps taking a look before rushing in would be prudent?"

I've got Stealth +7, if we do want to scout the place out first.

Sovereign Court

Angela, I've changed my mind. Go ahead and open the spoilers. Ok, will proceed with the 1st encounter. Mechanically, how many areas you manage to clear depends on how fast we do this, earning successes for each area we clear.

If you wanted to do any buffs before we enter, go ahead and add that to your post.

The party cautiously enters the museum by the front entrance, pre-warned by Angela of the chaos that they will face within. Under a sign that reads “The Shining Armory,” priceless Shining Crusade artifacts displayed on pedestals creak and move by some unseen force. Eerie light seems to dart between the objects while the din of a raging battle echoes throughout the chamber. The central feature is a low, artificial hill atop which stand two stuffed owlbears surrounded by shattered undead foes. Each of the beasts wears chainmail barding and an orange-and-black caparison depicting a stylized owlbear. A dead man dressed in furs lies on the floor before a suit of full-plate armor.

Whatever magic that is wreaking havoc in this museum seemed to have affected these artifacts and many of them are animating, attacking at all corners. While you see other Pathfinders battling the animates, a banner of the Shining Crusade starts flapping towards you!
-----

Knowledge (arcana) DC 13:
As an animated object, the Shining Crusade banner is a medium-sized construct.
For every 5 that you beat the DC, you may ask for one piece of information from this list.

Combat post coming up.

Sovereign Court

init:

init, Xantanax: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
init, Ree: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
init, Salarian: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
init, Angela: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
init, Ridley: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
init, Volyana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
init, banner: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Treat all squares that are more than half-occupied by objects to be difficult terrain, e.g. clambering onto tables, climbing up and down artificial hill, etc.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Xantanax
Ridley
Ree
Angela
banner
Salarian
Volyana

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Oh, cool about the stealth and sorry if we haven't been moving fast enough.

Having successfully snuck around the place, Angela gladly comes back to the group. "It's pure chaos in there, and needs some chaos imposed on it. For some reason the banners are flapping about. I have no idea what it could be; anyone have any ideas as to what they might be?"

Before the group storms the room, Angela takes out her longspear. " I'm not really strong enough to be a good fighter, but I can be a distraction for enemies, and some give a pointer or two of where to hit. Just let me know if you want my help and I'll stay close to you."

After the door opens, she hustles forward a bit. She sets up position and readies her longspear to distract the banner before it can attack the others.

_________

ooc stuff:

I'm not moving her just yet but depending on how other people move Angela will move behind and ready an action to aid another to defense against the banner.
Knowledge arcana, w/free inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + (1) = 11
Aid another, readied: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
well that should be enough to give whoever she's protecting a +4 AC

Sovereign Court

Ah, no actually, I think we are making good time! But now is where the crunch begins! :)

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Hey guys, that banner is a construct!

Finally seeing an opportunity to blow stuff up, Ridley's lack of confidence disappears, and he stands up straight and starts laughing (some might say cackling?).

Hey guys! Watch this! Ahahahaha!

Touch attack roll, PBS: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 = 19
Damage,PBS, Fire Type: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8

Assume Ridley will also yell out whatever other info my knowledge check gleans, once our illustrious GM posts it.

I'll ask about resistances and weaknesses. Also, my AC is currently 16 (2 dex, 3 armor (studded leather), and 1 size. I'll get my banner updated tommorow. The character sheet is in my car, and it is currently raining quite hard...

Finally, as this appears to be an encounter we can handle just fine,
I vote we boost and pass on the token.

Bookkeeping:

Bombs left = 9/10

Sovereign Court

Ridley notes that despite it techncally being a construct, as it is just made of cloth, it does not have the typical hardness. Melee attacks should go through as normal. Otherwise, it has the resistances of typical constructs. He also realises that its animation is a result of the haunting of a spirit - which means it should take damage from positive energy like an undead.

Ridley, think you should have a -1 range penalty, but you still hit.

With a well-aimed toss, Ridley's bomb smashes into the direct centre of the banner, exploding in a fiery burst and charring the banner.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Xantanax
Ridley
Ree
Angela
banner (8)
Salarian
Volyana

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Holding his sword in front of him, Xantanax advances to the square he is in now.

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree will make sure someone has her CLW wand who can use it since she can't before we go inside...

"Ah ha!" Ree clearly relishing the idea of going after an enemy who doesn't need to be kept alive for interrogation or worrying about its feelings getting hurt, flies past Xantanax like a bolt of flame with only a quick "coming through!" to him as she does!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 (to jump past/along the edge of the artificial hill along her path)

Getting up to the banner she stabs her rapier at it!

Attack!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

If the banner attacks her she'll spend a point of Panache to attempt a parry and riposte!

Parry!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 (has to be higher than the attack roll)
Riposte!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 (counter-attack)
Damage!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Scarab Sages

M Male Human Cleric 1 | AC 14/14/9 | CMD 10 | HP 9/9 | F+4, R-1, W+8 | Init -1 | Perc +4, SM +8 | Spd 20

Since no-one else seems to be able to anything with the wand of cure light wounds, Salarian shrugs, takes it and slides it down his sleeve.

"Vulnerable to positive energy, eh? That's something I could provide, although I have to ration it somewhat..."

Not sure how 'resolving posts in posting order' and 'bold may act' interact, but I'm interpreting it as I shouldn't do anything concrete yet. If on the other hand, I can do something already, I'd like to move to the square next to Angela and Xantanax. I'll save my channel positive energy a bit longer.

Sovereign Court

That is correct, Salarian. As your init was lower than that of the banner, you can only act after it has acted. However, for the block of players who are bolded, I'll resolve their actions according to the order that their actions are posted.

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None
GM kuey wrote:
That is correct, Salarian. As your init was lower than that of the banner, you can only act after it has acted. However, for the block of players who are bolded, I'll resolve their actions according to the order that their actions are posted.

Dang, I was hoping for a more init based block style. Okay, Angela would have delayed until someone else moved first anyways, so using the rolls and information from ealier...

Angela follows Xantanax as he moves closer, longspear at the ready.

Sovereign Court

Hmm, Ree, I debated a long time whether to allow that acrobatics check to avoid the difficult terrain, but I figured with that roll, you manage to jump 24ft in distance, which should also give sufficient clearance to clear the slope.

Xantanax moves forward, with Angela following closely behind, getting ready to assist him in deflecting the banner's attacks, if any. Ree, however, takes a more direct route, leaping over part of the hill, closing in towards the approaching banner. She stabs her rapier into the cloth, tearing a large gash across it.

fly: 1d20 - 8 ⇒ (7) - 8 = -1
The flying banner seems aware of the damage it has taken thus far. It attempts to flap upwards away from Ree, but its clumsy movements accomplishes little and it remains earthbound, although it manages to retreat away somewhat. Nonetheless, it unfurls itself, reaching out to slam Ree. Ree, however, manages to jump away before it strikes.
slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

It has reach, so even if the parry succeeded, Ree would not be in range to riposte.

combat map
Bold may act
-------
Round 1: Status: Nil
~~~
Salarian
Volyana
-------
Round 2:
~~~
Xantanax
Ridley
Ree
Angela
banner (18)

The Exchange

Wayang M Wayang Alchemist 1 |Current AC: 16 AC Base: 16 T 13 FF 13 | HP 9/9 | F +3 R +4 W +0| CMD 9 | Init +4 | Perc +4 | Spells: Level 1 0/2 | Bombs 7/10

Ridley will step up, pull hos crossbow and launch a bolt.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

When it is Xantanax's turn, he will advance to where he is on the map so that he can hopefully engage it on the next round.

Sovereign Court

Xantanax, I'm curious since you have done this in two consecutive rounds. Why not just double move? You can then at least attack the next round?

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

I forget about double moving all the time. I was sort of expecting that banner to come forward and attack. I guess it is retreating (Mondays and Wednesdays are teaching days so I was speed reading that text). If I still can I would double move so that I end up adjacent to it on the right side, but by taking a route that does not expose me to an AoO.

Sovereign Court

Go ahead, but just in case you missed it the last round, the banner has reach.

Liberty's Edge

LG Male Human Fighter 1 HP 12 | AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | CMB 5, CMD 15 | F +4, R +0, W +3 | Init +6 | Per +4 | Speed 20 ft | Torch Light

Understood. Thanks.
I retraced my steps accordingly for 40 ft. move as a double move.

Scarab Sages

Female Varisian Monk 2 | HP 18/18 | AC 15 (19) T 15 (19) FF 12 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7 | 30' | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Timelost Chronicler 1/1

Volyana moves up behind a table and flicks a shuriken at the animated banner.

Move 30'
Swift to enter Crane Style, AC now 18
Standard attack at 2 range increments, fighting defensively

Shuriken: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 2 = 7

The Exchange

| HP 20/20 | Panache: 4/4 | Charmed life 3/3 | AC 19 T 14 F 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will -1 | Init +10 | Perception +3 | Primary attack: MW Cold Iron Rapier +8 (1d6+4) 18-20/x2 | Female Ifrit Swashbuckler (Inspired blade) 2

Ree will do a cartweeling handstand to avoid getting hit as she moves into a flank with Xantanax...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

...and then she'll attack!

Attack!: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 = 15
Damage!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Grand Lodge

LN Halfling Investigator 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Shield 1/1 | Inspiration 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Angela rushes forward around the hill, and then pauses for a second. She analyses the banner and it's movements. She then carefuilly moves into position to try and help the other Pathfinders.

________

Ooc stuff:

Double move of 35' around the hill to get closer to the banner. Can't really attack or aid this round.
Possible AoO though?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage, piercing longspear: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

1 to 50 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM kuey's Solstice Scar (#8-99) (Special) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.