Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM Granta's Beyond Azlant Ridge (high) (Inactive)

Game Master Granta

Maps


301 to 350 of 445 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8
Illuthion Cinderrain wrote:

Illuthion waits with baited breath.

Delay... I guess.

No real point in delaying; may as well Total Defense for either +4 or +6 to AC.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 3/ Rogue (Rake) 3 HP 50/50 | AC 19T 14 FF 15 | CMD 25 | F+6 R+9 W+4 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | SM +3 I Enlarged AC 17

Al again uses total defense.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

GM Rolls:
Target: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Tsishad:
You see the shadowy form of a burly cyclops straining against a massive serpentine creature. The serpent strikes at the cyclops' face, and you can feel the bite on your own cheek.

DC 16 Fortitude save vs. blindness. Knowledge (planes) to identify the serpentine creature. If you don't have the skill trained, you may try describing the creature to your companions with a Perform check. Depending on your results, they may be able to identify it. It looks like this.

Maps

Round 1-2
Effects none

  • Aelfward -
  • Blub Blub -
  • Illuthion - delay
  • GM -
  • Tsishad - blind?
  • Periel -
  • Kyra -

Aelfward and Blub Blub keep the wall at their backs and their eyes everywhere, weapons ready to block an attack. Illuthion waits, hoping to learn more about the threat.

Everybody is up.

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 52/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

Moving forward Periel suddenly grows. Blood of giants... Enlarge person on Periel

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

"Anyone else see anything?"


female human cleric of Seranrae 7 | HP 59/59, Channel 1/7 | AC 19, T 11, FF 19 | F +7, R +4, W +10 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +0

"See what? What's going on?"

Delay for now.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Half-Elf (Spireborn) Occultist 6 | HP: 51/51| AC: 25 (23 Norm) (13 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +8(+7) CMD: 19(18) | F: +8, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +14, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus(Pool=13): Conj:1/1, Transm: 6/6. Divin:6/6 | Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (4/4) | Active conditions: Quickness (+2AC/Ref).

Illuthion, exceeded with the idea that noone knows anything of what is going on, goes into the hallway, shield raised.

Coming out of delay, double move to where I am.

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

"I heard, like, footsteps, but I don't know if they were coming or going. Maybe one of the archaeologists?"

Continue with Total Defense.

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

Fort Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"I can't see!"

Standard Action
Not being able to see, Tsishad defends himself and casts Mirror Image.
Mirror Image: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

GM:
Not sure if he got enough of a look before he became blind. Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Tsishad:
The serpentine creature was a xacarba. They have DR/good ; immunity to electricity and poison; resistance to acid, cold, and fire; and spell resistance. Special attacks are constrict and redirect spell (really, really bad for anybody casting a spell within 30 ft. of the xacarba).

Also, you know that the vision was an illusion. In character, you realize this is a haunt. Feel free to retcon your action, and please say something in character so the others start figuring it out, too.

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

"I saw a vision of an xacarba attacking a cyclops, and the serpent blinded me as well. It's a haunt! Can someone give it a boost of positive energy?"

He wouldn't cast Mirror Image, and would probably try to stumble out of the room if he could back towards the entrance. Since he can't see, I'll let you decide how that plays out.

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

"A zack-a-what? Uh, Kyra! Do that thing you do!"

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Tsishad acted first this round, so anybody who wishes may retcon for the new info.

@Tsishad: DC 10 Acrobatics check to move faster than half speed. As a player, I normally roll a d3 to randomize my movement (i.e. I might go diagonal instead of straight) unless adjacent to a wall. That's not in the rules at all though, just a personal thing that makes sense to me.

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

Blub Blub channels negative energy, and I don't see anything else he could do to affect a haunt, so I'll stick with my original action.

Too bad you rolled a 1. The +4 from Periel's Aura of Courage usually makes haunts chump change.

I also normally carry a potion of Remove Blindness on all of my characters, but this one doesn't seem to have one =(


female human cleric of Seranrae 7 | HP 59/59, Channel 1/7 | AC 19, T 11, FF 19 | F +7, R +4, W +10 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +0

Well I was thinking I would have to cast invisibility purge. Channeling works too!

positive energy: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 1, 5, 1, 1) = 14 +7 if a haunt counts as undead?
DC 17 Will for half

Four ones?

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 52/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

Moving forward Periel adds his own faith. Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) = 8

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

Direction: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Tsishad veers a little to the South (his left) in his movement, but hugs the wall and almost finds his way out. Going half speed, so he's not quite out of the room yet.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Tsishad: You can still double move.

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

In that case, he'll make it 10 ft. out of the room. ;)

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Sightless, Tsishad stumbles out of the room with his hand on the wall. Periel and Kyra move toward the danger, holy symbols held high and bright. The combined glory is too much for the haunt, and it dissipates. For now.

What next?

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

"Whoa... Like... I don't know what just happened... But... Anyone know if it'll happen again?"

Grand Lodge

Male CG Half-Elf (Spireborn) Occultist 6 | HP: 51/51| AC: 25 (23 Norm) (13 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +8(+7) CMD: 19(18) | F: +8, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +14, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus(Pool=13): Conj:1/1, Transm: 6/6. Divin:6/6 | Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (4/4) | Active conditions: Quickness (+2AC/Ref).

"We got a way to help Tshis-to-matics? Blindness ain't no joke" asks Illuthion, cursing himself for having not brought a potion to deal with the blindness.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

DC 12 Wisdom (DC 10 for Illuthion):

Grand Lodge

Male CG Half-Elf (Spireborn) Occultist 6 | HP: 51/51| AC: 25 (23 Norm) (13 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +8(+7) CMD: 19(18) | F: +8, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +14, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus(Pool=13): Conj:1/1, Transm: 6/6. Divin:6/6 | Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (4/4) | Active conditions: Quickness (+2AC/Ref).

Wisdom Check: 1d20 ⇒ 3

I'll scour back on our previous posts, because usually that sort of roll means that there's something already here that the GM wants to remind us of. :D

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 52/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

Wis: 1d20 ⇒ 11


female human cleric of Seranrae 7 | HP 59/59, Channel 1/7 | AC 19, T 11, FF 19 | F +7, R +4, W +10 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +0

wisdom: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Didn't we find a veil which can help with blindness? Do you still have it, Illuthion?"

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Kyra: He's wearing it :-)

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

Tsishad reaches out for anything that can help him. "Not sure the veil can help me directly, but perhaps there's greater magic at play here." Not sure that'll help now, but it's worth a shot.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Who has the darkness disc from the haunted room?

Cyclops or DC 20 Linguistics:
The phrase above the panels reads, “The MOON set within the VOID reflects the SUN but does not obscure the STARS.”

Tsishad takes the mask from Illuthion and fits it to his smaller features. Almost instantly, his vision returns! After a minute of celebration and looting, you decide to check the next room.

Of immediate interest is the Azlanti monolith, relentlessly pounding on a stone door. Both the door and the monolith shows signs of wear and breakage.

The walls of this large, vaulted room are carved with stylized astronomical symbols. The south wall contains a pair of immense doors made of stone. Smaller doors on the east wall have been battered inward. The north wall contains four large panels, each eight feet above the ground with a central gap about seven inches wide and an inch deep. Above the four panels are blocky letters, and below them, mosaics featuring sway-backed cyclopes. The chamber’s floor displays a stylized depiction of Golarion and its moon traveling around the sun.

@Tsishad: Will save

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

Linguistics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"Whoa, dudes! Awesome! Look at this... those words above the panels read, 'The MOON set within the VOID reflects the SUN but does not obscure the STARS'."

Grand Lodge

Male CG Half-Elf (Spireborn) Occultist 6 | HP: 51/51| AC: 25 (23 Norm) (13 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +8(+7) CMD: 19(18) | F: +8, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +14, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus(Pool=13): Conj:1/1, Transm: 6/6. Divin:6/6 | Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (4/4) | Active conditions: Quickness (+2AC/Ref).

"Whatchu mean?" asks Illuthion to Kyra, the veil dangling from his face, as Tsishad's little hand delicately take it off of his face. "Oh. OH. That. I'm a chooch."

Later...

"What the heck does that mean Blubs?" asks the half-elf, visibly biting down on a precursor to "heck".

I have the darkness disk. Sorry for my absence, it has not been a very pleasant end of week in some respects.

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

Blub Blub attempts to shrug, then shifts uncomfortably from the giant shield on his back.

"I don't know. But I figured they capitalized 'moon', 'sun', 'void' and 'stars' for a reason. From all my time as a Pathfinder, if I've learned anything, it's that ancient cultures loved to emphasize certain words over others."


female human cleric of Seranrae 7 | HP 59/59, Channel 1/7 | AC 19, T 11, FF 19 | F +7, R +4, W +10 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +0

Are the letters above the four panels readable? Or are they non-words?

Kyra looks around the room carefully, wondering at the monolith in particular.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Kyra: The letters are what Blub Blub read.

@Blub Blub: The capitalized words are each directly above one of the four slots.

Kyra doesn't notice anything unusual or interesting, aside from the obvious: a huge monolith pounding away at a door, oblivious to your presence.

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

As I don't know what it's for or if he succeeded, I'll post actions after knowing the result. :)

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

When you said "monolith" I totally thought you were describing like a statue or part of a mural; not an actual mobile construct, Lol.

"Oh! Uhhh... Big angry dude at 11 o'clock. I wonder what it's trying to get at? If this is, like, a prison, you'd think the jailors wouldn't be bashing down the cell doors."

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Tsishad: You feel as if the mask's magic is faltering when it heals your eyes, but your strength of will and concentration seems to help.

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

"I know it's, like, dangerous and stuff. But... Anyone know anything about it? Maybe we can fix it..."

Grand Lodge

Male CG Half-Elf (Spireborn) Occultist 6 | HP: 51/51| AC: 25 (23 Norm) (13 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +8(+7) CMD: 19(18) | F: +8, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +14, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus(Pool=13): Conj:1/1, Transm: 6/6. Divin:6/6 | Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (4/4) | Active conditions: Quickness (+2AC/Ref).

"Uh... " emits Illuthion as he slips into the chamber, a weary eye on the construct. "I think I left my "Pissed Azlanti Guardian Repair manual" at home yo. Looking around he tries to make sense of the golem's intent and looks about for a moon, a sun or stars; anything that could be related to the words carved into the wall. [b]"Maybe one of the cons is doin' something it shouldn't. Like it's shaking another con. Or doin' Pesh in the cell. Don't look like that guy has the cell keys though, so maybe it's not a good thing it's pounding on that door."

Any off switch on the Guardian? Or anything of note on the walls (like stars, or moons or whatnot in the inscription)?

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

Tsishad seems distracted.

"Trying to keep this mask's magic going, but it seems to be fading." His distraction continues as he doesn't want the magic to fade.


female human cleric of Seranrae 7 | HP 59/59, Channel 1/7 | AC 19, T 11, FF 19 | F +7, R +4, W +10 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +0

Heh yeah I thought the monolith was just a stationary object as well.

"Is it dangerous to us? It appears to have been pounding on that door for quite some time." She casts detect magic in its direction, wondering whether this thing is under some sort of compulsion.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

The Azlanti monolith does not detect as magical, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

@Tsishad: It was a momentary thing while it was healing your eyes. The mask is fine now.

The only thing of note are the round slots beneath the capitalized words. Each slot seems about the same size as the stone discs Aelfward and Illuthion are carrying.

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 52/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

Periel looks at the others. "What kind of disks do we have, what symbols again?"

Scarab Sages

Wayang Necromancer 7 | HP 46/51 | AC 19+ | T 15 | FF 15+ | CMD 14 | F +6 | R +8 | W +8 | +2 vs. shadow subschool | Init +7 | Perc +2 (Darkvision 60 ft.) | Sense Motive +0 | Share Essence 4/9 | Arcane Bond 0/1 | Light and Dark 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Active Spells: Mage Armor+, Mirror Image (6 images + him), Daylight, Spectral Hand

"If I recall, we have a Light disc and a Darkness disc." Tsishad thinks for a little, then starts to ramble. "I mean, Void is the obvious choice for Darkness, but the Moon could also be dark at times. As for Light, the Sun is bright, but the Stars are also just as bright."

"But it could also be that the Moon and Sun are round entities, hence that's where the two discs go. I don't know if I'm over complicating or simplying it too much."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 3/ Rogue (Rake) 3 HP 50/50 | AC 19T 14 FF 15 | CMD 25 | F+6 R+9 W+4 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | SM +3 I Enlarged AC 17

"Two things. First don't forget that we were told by Arletta that the archeologists put two disks into that crack in the wall, the crack that I think opens up somewhere on the other side of that door."

"Second, The Iron Golem wasn't built by the jailors of the prison, but the by the allies of the jailors. If I remember what we read right the Golem was due to come to life not if the prisoner escaped but if it started to escape. The stupid thing doesn't realize that the creature is still trapped even if it has managed to slip it "shackles"."

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

Blub blub smacks the side of his head with his free hand as though he just had a stoner moment.

"WHOOOA! I just had this totally killer idea, guys! Work with me, here. What if, like, that sphere, in the other room, was the suuun?!"

Grand Lodge

Male CG Half-Elf (Spireborn) Occultist 6 | HP: 51/51| AC: 25 (23 Norm) (13 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +8(+7) CMD: 19(18) | F: +8, R: +4, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +14, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus(Pool=13): Conj:1/1, Transm: 6/6. Divin:6/6 | Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (4/4) | Active conditions: Quickness (+2AC/Ref).

"Ok. So how about I go and put this darkness circle below that ... thing ... that means "Void" while Aelfs here puts his in the "Stars" slot? Blu... Uh... Peri. How 'bout you count to three. On three, we both put them in" plans out Illuthion with a self-assurance he doesn't feel.


female human cleric of Seranrae 7 | HP 59/59, Channel 1/7 | AC 19, T 11, FF 19 | F +7, R +4, W +10 | CMB +7, CMD 18 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +0

Kyra prepares to channel healing in case the plan doesn't work out.

Grand Lodge

Male Undine Bolt Ace - 8

Blub Blub loads an Adamantine Bolt (don't have any Durable versions of those, yet, sadly) in case the plan doesn't work out.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter (Lore Warden) 3/ Rogue (Rake) 3 HP 50/50 | AC 19T 14 FF 15 | CMD 25 | F+6 R+9 W+4 | Init +6 | Perc +8 | SM +3 I Enlarged AC 17

"Its not a bad plan, but I think the inscription makes it clear we need all four disks, and that the disks have to go into the slots in the proper order. I think we have the Sun disk and the Void disk which means we have the middle two."

"I think we either need to figure out how to retrieve the disks that got pushed through the crack, or be prepared to help the golem kill the prisoner when it finally breaks down that door."

"Or maybe something else, I'm out of ideas."

301 to 350 of 445 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Granta's Beyond Azlant Ridge (high) - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.