Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM Granta's #6-18: From Under Ice (2) (Inactive)

Game Master Granta

Maps


101 to 150 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

Hoping someone can be our guide... I don't have Survival trained at all, and my modifier is a -1 :/

Dark Archive

Rage:
40/40 HP, AC: 16, F: +9, W: +6, 10/10 Rds
34/34 HP, AC: 18, T: 12, FF: 18, CMD: 19, F: +7, R: +5, W: +4, Init +2, Perception +5, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 3, Fauchard +8 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +5 (1d8+4, x3)

Survival: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 4 = 10

Korug tries to find the lost town but the snow covered landscape makes it quite difficult.

Sovereign Court

GM Rolls:
Berato: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
Duskin: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Hskrota: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Korug: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Zhatara: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Status:
  • Berato - 2 damage
  • Duskin - 1 damage
  • Hskrota - 6 damage
  • Korug - 1 damage
  • Zhatara - 11 damage
  • After three hours wandering in the snow and ice, Korug doesn't have a clue where Naldak's Point might be. Korug is the only one who manages to resist the cold completely, but even he succumbs in the next hour. And the illusion of Zhatara's jadwiga ancestry is clearly exposed in her failure to resist the cold weather.

    Another round of Fortitude saves from everybody except Zhatara, and another chance to roll Survival. All damage is nonlethal and cannot be healed until you warm up.

    Sovereign Court

    male nagaji bloodrager 1 | HP 12/14, bloodrage 6/7, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +5, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison) | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

    The nagaji is clearly not cut out for this environment.

    fort+cold weather gear: 1d20 + 5 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 5 = 22
    survival Aid Another: 1d20 ⇒ 13

    Dark Archive

    Rage:
    40/40 HP, AC: 16, F: +9, W: +6, 10/10 Rds
    34/34 HP, AC: 18, T: 12, FF: 18, CMD: 19, F: +7, R: +5, W: +4, Init +2, Perception +5, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 3, Fauchard +8 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +5 (1d8+4, x3)

    Fort: 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 5 = 27
    Survival: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 4 = 22

    Korug does his best to shrug off the cold. He notices a mountain peak in the distance that he recognizes, and is able to catch his bearings.

    Dark Archive

    Female Human Mesmerist 02 HP 20/20 - AC: 16 T: 12 /FF: 14 - Perception +5 - F: +1 / R: +5 /W: +8 - CMB -1 - CMD +11 - Speed 30 - Init. +2 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

    Aid another (Survival) check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

    Desperate for a little warmth, Zhatara does all she can to help Korug find the right way in the snow!

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 5 = 17

    Sovereign Court

    After another hour of searching, Korug eventually finds an enormous rocky mound protruding from the ground, covered in ice and snow. On the northeast side of the mound, thick walls of ice cascade down the side of the hill like a miniature glacier. Two shapeless stone monoliths stand near the base of the mound.

    The next obstacle is to get through the ice.

    Dark Archive

    Female Human Mesmerist 02 HP 20/20 - AC: 16 T: 12 /FF: 14 - Perception +5 - F: +1 / R: +5 /W: +8 - CMB -1 - CMD +11 - Speed 30 - Init. +2 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

    "Didn't the captain give us some blackfire clay? We should use it here. It's freezing!" Zhatara suggests.

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
    assist on Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

    Berato advances in the snow, ignoring the pain. He smiles as the cold winds bite at his face. Torag would love this, he thinks.

    Dark Archive

    Rage:
    40/40 HP, AC: 16, F: +9, W: +6, 10/10 Rds
    34/34 HP, AC: 18, T: 12, FF: 18, CMD: 19, F: +7, R: +5, W: +4, Init +2, Perception +5, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 3, Fauchard +8 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +5 (1d8+4, x3)

    Korug nods at Zhatara's suggestion "I'm sure it will melt the ice quick enough, but more importantly, it will warm my hands as well!"

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Berato gathers around the black clay with the others and warms his bones...

    Dark Archive

    Female Human Mesmerist 02 HP 20/20 - AC: 16 T: 12 /FF: 14 - Perception +5 - F: +1 / R: +5 /W: +8 - CMB -1 - CMD +11 - Speed 30 - Init. +2 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

    Zhatara joins the others near the fire...

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    The small wayang just sticks close to the party. For moments, he asks himself why would he have joined the Society. But then he just smiles and chuckles, squeezing his hands to warm them up.

    Sovereign Court

    DC 15 Knowledge (engineering):
    As Korug starts to haphazardly rub blackfire clay everywhere, you notice a dirtier patch of ice that has lots of impurities in it--and thus a lower melting point. Additionally, you apply the clay at ground level so that the heat will pass over more ice as it rises, and start with a small amount then slowly add more, causing the melted area to collapse into a tunnel and trap even more heat in the ice.

    This reduces the time, and number of saves, to 1 hour.

    Spoiler:
  • Berato - 2 damage
  • Duskin - 1 damage
  • Hskrota - 6 damage
  • Korug - 1 damage
  • Zhatara - 11 damage

    All damage is nonlethal and cannot be healed until you warm up.

  • Korug lumps five bricks of blackfire clay together, and rubs them over the ice. Everyone begins to huddle around the "fire", but finds that it isn't warm enough to heat up all of you. Two people will have to continue braving the cold.

    One more Fortitude save from the two people who aren't huddled around the hot spot. The other three will warm up enough to heal their damage.

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    I thought the only damage you couldn't heal was thirst and starvation... i.e. there's a little line at the end saying you can't heal by magic but I'm fine whichever way you decide (i.e. I used your method in my games until I played some Mwangi-based online PbP and saw it done different - basically people were using their heal sticks every hour to lose the nonlethal...)

    Sovereign Court

    male nagaji bloodrager 1 | HP 12/14, bloodrage 6/7, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +5, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison) | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

    Seeing that space is limited around the makeshift fire, Hskrota pushes his way to the front. "You warm-blooded creatures to the back! I'm freezing here!"

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Berato frowns at the nagaji, "We have to work together! that kind of behavior will get us all killed!" Berato attempts to warm up Zhatara and Hskrota as they are the worse off, instructing them to both get in his bedroll together to use each other's body warmth, and tries to lend a hand setting up a snowbank to act as a windbreaker using his iron pot as a shovel...

    Heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
    Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

    Dark Archive

    Female Human Mesmerist 02 HP 20/20 - AC: 16 T: 12 /FF: 14 - Perception +5 - F: +1 / R: +5 /W: +8 - CMB -1 - CMD +11 - Speed 30 - Init. +2 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

    "I agree.... but I think I need a spot near the fire nontheless..." says Ashara in response to Berato's words.

    Don't have any means to magically heal Zhatara yet though

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Berato places Zhatara and Hskrota in his bedroll right by the black clay.

    I'm waiting for GM decision before doing any healing. In some games I've been it took care of all cold/heat nonlethal but NOT for starvation and thirst. If GM Granta does not allow this then we should pray that we roll high Fort saves as we are basically dead i.e. 1d6 is not a big deal at high levels but some of us have less than 10 hit points... i.e. me! (oops, just realized that I may be the only 1st level at the table... ouch)

    Dark Archive

    Rage:
    40/40 HP, AC: 16, F: +9, W: +6, 10/10 Rds
    34/34 HP, AC: 18, T: 12, FF: 18, CMD: 19, F: +7, R: +5, W: +4, Init +2, Perception +5, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 3, Fauchard +8 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +5 (1d8+4, x3)

    Korug steps away from the fire, letting the others warm themselves.

    Fort: 1d20 + 7 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 5 + 4 = 34
    I forgot Korug has Endurance as well.

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

    The bard didn't see anything special around there, and being small, he tried to stick together near the fire. He was shaking to his core - even the shadows of his blood weren't so cold!

    Sovereign Court

    One more person has to roll a Fort save along with Korug. The others can heal up. If somebody doesn't volunteer by tomorrow, I'll roll to decide.

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Oops... didn't catch that.

    Berato tries to keep moving, tending to Zhatara and the nagajin by the warm bricks, and whenever possible, he keeps building that snowbank with his makeshift cooking pot-shovel.

    Fort save incl. cold weather gear and Survival DC 15+: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

    Sovereign Court

    Everybody can heal up, including Berato. With a save like that, I'm going to say your Boy Scout preparedness gets you warm enough to heal, too.

    Just as you finish melting a hole through the ice, a large wolf jumps out of the snow and laughs before speaking, "Did you know that your companion is the jadwiga Uliyara, niece to Baroness Urgalaena of Saarbotten? Obviously not! She has deceived you, and who knows what harm might have befallen you because of her betrayal, had I not appeared. Surrender her to me, and continue your exploration in safety."

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Berato channels positive energy on everyone (before the wolf appears): Channel Positive Energy to Heal: 1d6 ⇒ 2
    .... again! Channel Positive Energy to Heal: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    From behind the rest of the group, Duskin barely appears between legs, but speaks with a soothing voice.

    Oh, but I think we're fine to continue our exploration in safety... No need not to be, right? - says the small Wayang, trying to peacefully (and slightly supernaturally) solve the situation.

    Attempting the Fascinate bardic performance. The Will Save DC is 15.

    Dark Archive

    Rage:
    40/40 HP, AC: 16, F: +9, W: +6, 10/10 Rds
    34/34 HP, AC: 18, T: 12, FF: 18, CMD: 19, F: +7, R: +5, W: +4, Init +2, Perception +5, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 3, Fauchard +8 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +5 (1d8+4, x3)

    Korug simply turns and gives a small chuckle as the wolf tells his tale. "Haha, why in the hell would I believe a talking wolf?"

    Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 9

    Sovereign Court

    male nagaji bloodrager 1 | HP 12/14, bloodrage 6/7, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +5, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison) | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

    Hskrota doesn't know what to make of a laughing wolf.

    sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2

    He finds the laughter infectious and starts to chuckle himself.

    Sovereign Court

    GM Rolls:
    Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

    The wolf suddenly stops, staring at Duskin.

    Everybody may take 1 action, as we need to count the rounds of performance. Keep in mind, the wolf is granted a new save if anybody takes a potentially threatening action, which could be a lot of things. Any action you take to prepare for a fight will probably be seen as a possible threat, if not an outright one.

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    As the wolf stops, Duskin looks at the others, then at their companion accused by the creature.

    Care to explain? Uliyara? - the Wayang doesn't seem too friendly, probably with his patience running out due to the cold. Yet, he keeps his performance for now.

    Duskin readies an action: in case the wolf somehow breaks the fascinate effect and engages in combat, as a standard action he will perform a shadow puppet and order it to attack the enemy.

    Sovereign Court

    @Duskin: Readying an attack would be considered a potential threat. Do you still want to do that?

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    I don't see how readying a bardic performance is a potential threat at all. I'm not pulling a weapon or doing any visible action that he could identify as threatening. Either way, if you will rule it as a "potential threat", then I won't ready

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Berato calmly turns to their guide, "Jadwiga Uliyara, niece to Baroness Urgalaena of Saarbotten? what is this? care to explain? I have a very open mind, so please. Go on." Berato calmly awaits her answer, arms folded across his chest.

    Dark Archive

    Female Human Mesmerist 02 HP 20/20 - AC: 16 T: 12 /FF: 14 - Perception +5 - F: +1 / R: +5 /W: +8 - CMB -1 - CMD +11 - Speed 30 - Init. +2 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

    Was Uliyara with us still? I had the impression she went her own way

    "Yes... Berato asks good questions. Considering the fact you were accused of commanding an assault on Whiterook while staying disguised with us I'd say you've got a fair amount of explaining to do. Had the ulfens recognized you we could have all get killed! And now this wolf... why does he want you for himself? What kind of game are you playing... my lady?"

    Sovereign Court

    Haltani removes her hat, and suddenly a blonde jadwiga stands before you. "It is a complicated story. I was in danger and feared that revealing myself to you--or to anyone--would bring further risk. I do not know what this white wolf plays at, but I am certainly not playing any games with you!"

    1 round of performance spent. Continuing, Duskin?

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    "Wolf: do you serve Baroness Urgalaena of Saarbotten? why would harm come to us if we travel with her niece? why do you need us to surrender her to you?"

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

    Dark Archive

    Female Human Mesmerist 02 HP 20/20 - AC: 16 T: 12 /FF: 14 - Perception +5 - F: +1 / R: +5 /W: +8 - CMB -1 - CMD +11 - Speed 30 - Init. +2 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

    "Why don't you tell us why should we give you Uliyara? She might have deceived us but she actually helped us thus far. You on the other hand menaced us and for all we know you might mean ill to her"

    Diplomacy check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    I'll extend another round to keep the dialog for now.

    Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Uliyara

    The bard tries to identify how truthful the deceitful jadwiga was being now, while keeping the wolf a little more under his control.

    Sovereign Court

    GM Rolls:
    NO PEAKING!

    Rigrory merely sits on his haunches and stares at Duskin, oblivious to the questions directed at him. Duskin listens carefully to Uliyara while playing his guitar, impressed with her honesty.

    2 rounds of performance spent.

    Sovereign Court

    male nagaji bloodrager 1 | HP 12/14, bloodrage 6/7, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +5, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison) | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

    Hskrota is confused. He doesn't understand why the wayang is distracting the friendly wolf in this manner.

    When Uliyara reveals herself, he hisses, "I think it's time you tell us the complicated story."

    intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

    Dark Archive

    Rage:
    40/40 HP, AC: 16, F: +9, W: +6, 10/10 Rds
    34/34 HP, AC: 18, T: 12, FF: 18, CMD: 19, F: +7, R: +5, W: +4, Init +2, Perception +5, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 3, Fauchard +8 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +5 (1d8+4, x3)

    Not really sure what the bard has planned, Korug simply listens to Uliyara's explanation.

    Sovereign Court

    Uliyara continues her story, "My mother, Baroness Nadya, sent me to Dalun as a trade envoy. I do not know exactly who struck first--or even who all was fighting--but it wasn't us. My entire envoy was murdered and I only escaped because of this disguise."

    That's all you'll get so far. Continues the performance?

    Dark Archive

    Female Human Mesmerist 02 HP 20/20 - AC: 16 T: 12 /FF: 14 - Perception +5 - F: +1 / R: +5 /W: +8 - CMB -1 - CMD +11 - Speed 30 - Init. +2 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

    "I see. So this pup here could be one of your previous assaliants?" asks Zhatara. While speaking the mesmerist signals the others to surround the wolf.

    Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    Berato kneels behind the rocks so that the wolf does not see him, and casts divine favor.

    Dark Archive

    Rage:
    40/40 HP, AC: 16, F: +9, W: +6, 10/10 Rds
    34/34 HP, AC: 18, T: 12, FF: 18, CMD: 19, F: +7, R: +5, W: +4, Init +2, Perception +5, CG Male Half-Orc Bloodrager 3, Fauchard +8 (1d10+7, 18-20 x2) Longbow +5 (1d8+4, x3)

    Korug casually strolls out away from the wall, not doing anything in particular besides getting in a better position should things go south.

    Silver Crusade

    Male LG Chelaxian Cleric 2 (Torag) - Init +1, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +9, AC 16/ touch 11/ ff 15; hp 15/15, F+5, R+2, W+7, Speed 20 ft.

    [I'll wait until everyone has posted for the first round, but my next move will be to stay in a kneeling position and cast bless]

    Dark Archive

    Male Wayang Bard (Shadow Puppeteer) 2 | AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | HP 17/17 | F +2 R +7 W +3 (+2 vs. shadow) | Init +3 | Perc +5 DV | Performance 12/16

    Another round of performance (3rd) - probably the last one

    Duskin tries to stay around 30 feet away from the fascinated creature, while paying attention to the Jadwiga. He keeps performing (with his hands; just an act) to hold the attention of the creature, but shakes his head towards his companions to indicate the condition won't last long at all.

    Sovereign Court

    male nagaji bloodrager 1 | HP 12/14, bloodrage 6/7, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +5, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison) | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

    "Hogplop! You know who killed your people. Spill it!"

    intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

    Sovereign Court

    Rigrory made his Perception check to notice, and casting a spell automatically breaks the fascination.

    GM Rolls:
    Stealth: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

    Initiative (Berato): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    Initiative (Duskin): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
    Initiative (Hskroto): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
    Initiative (Korug): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
    Initiative (Zhatara): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
    Initiative (GM): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

    Maps

    Round 1
    Effects none

    • Duskin -
    • Rigrory -
    • Zhatara -
    • Korug -
    • Berato - divine favor
    • Hskroto -

    As soon as Berato starts casting a spell, the wolf's ears suddenly perk up and he starts snarling.

    Duskin is up.

    101 to 150 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Granta's #6-18: From Under Ice - Gameplay (2) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
    Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

    Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.