Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] GM Dennis' #6-10 The Wounded Wisp (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

Maps & Handouts

Initiative:

[dice=Pasha]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Gneau]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Kyun]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Suna (roll 1)]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Suna (roll 2)]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Seidr]1d20+1[/dice]

Perception:

[dice=Pasha]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Gneau]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Kyun]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Suna]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Seidr]1d20-1[/dice]


151 to 200 of 297 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female LN Nagaji Battle Oracle 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +1 (+4 vs. charms and compulsions, +2 vs. mind-affecting and poisons, -4 vs. cold) | Init: +2 (Roll twice and choose) | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 20ft | Nodachi +3 (1d10+4); Naginata +3 (1d8+4) | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Suna remains on guard near the front door, a little distrustful of what a wizard's home might hide.

Grand Lodge

N Human Ninja 1 - HP: 7/9 - AC: 17, FF: 13: T: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +1/+6/+0 (+2 Will vs charm and compulsion effects) - CMD: 14 - Perception: +5 - Initiative: +4

"Oh my, look at the sorry state of that lock. I'd better 'make sure it still works'"

Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Grand Lodge

Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

Seidr moves to the right and peers in the southeast window.

Seidr:
This room appears to be a library or study of some kind. You see an elderly gnome, perusing the tome-laden shelves that line its walls.

Pasha moves to the left and peers in the southwest window.

Pasha:
You see an elderly gnome asleep in the large bed at the center of what is obviously a bedroom. Two musclebound men stand guard.

Gneau decides to do the polite thing and knock at the door. Sadly, his courtesy is not rewarded by any response. Seeing this, Kyun goes to work on the lock while Suna keeps watch, receiving a satisfying *click* as it quickly yields to his skill.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Oh! Hello! Seidr raps sharply on the window to get the gnome's attention.

The Exchange

Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Seeing the guards, Pasha nods to herself and returns to the others, reporting, "He was sleeping under guard - there were two men, fairly sturdy looking." She paused, taking in what she was seeing. "This works, too." She swapped hands with the longspear, letting it settle into her dominant hand. Better safe than sorry, after all, especially if they were, uh... entering (though happily not breaking).

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Wait, you saw him too? I just saw him in the other room.
Something's not right, we should be very careful.

Grand Lodge

Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

Seidr:
The gnome doesn't show any reaction to your knocking

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Hey, what kind of wizard is Fimbrik anyways? I don't want to assume just because he's a gnome, but...

Grand Lodge

N Human Ninja 1 - HP: 7/9 - AC: 17, FF: 13: T: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +1/+6/+0 (+2 Will vs charm and compulsion effects) - CMD: 14 - Perception: +5 - Initiative: +4

Kyun gives Seidr a look.

"This does all scream 'illusionist'..."

He then opens the door with care and peeks in.

Grand Lodge

Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

The back of a couch, awkwardly placed right in front of the door, meets your view when you peek in. Beyond that lie tables and chairs, and grandiose statues of gnomes stand tall in the corners. On the far wall are two sets of stairs, one leading up and the other down. One the eastern wall are two doors approximately 15ft apart; on the western wall is a large set of double doors. You see no movement inside.

Sovereign Court

Female LN Nagaji Battle Oracle 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +1 (+4 vs. charms and compulsions, +2 vs. mind-affecting and poisons, -4 vs. cold) | Init: +2 (Roll twice and choose) | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 20ft | Nodachi +3 (1d10+4); Naginata +3 (1d8+4) | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Suna calls in, "Hello? Mr. Fimbrik? We're here to talk to you. We know you're here; we just saw you.

The Exchange

Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Several of you, apparently," Pasha points out. She pauses, considering Kyun's statement. "Think they're all fake then?"

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

I don't know, maybe? Seidr looks around the interior of the room more suspiciously.

Is it all dusty/piled up newspapers in here?

Grand Lodge

Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

Seidr, are you inside, or looking in from outside?

Everyone, please place your icons where you are right now.

Grand Lodge

N Human Ninja 1 - HP: 7/9 - AC: 17, FF: 13: T: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +1/+6/+0 (+2 Will vs charm and compulsion effects) - CMD: 14 - Perception: +5 - Initiative: +4

Kyun slinks in next to the couch and has a look around.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Placed

Grand Lodge

hp 8/17; AC 16 t12 f15; F 4, R 1, W 6; bab 1, +1 melee, +2 range; cmb 1 cmd 13; init +4; wand clw 49; folio reroll 1/1 | gnome inquisitor (preacher) / 2 | -16
skills:
acro -1, bluff 5, climb -2, diplo 12, intim 11, know dung 5, know nature 5, kn planes 5, kn religion 5, ling 3, perc 9, prof 9, sm 4, stealth 9, surviv 7, swim -2

Gneau moves to the doorway on the east side of the house and peers in to see what, if anything he can see from there.

moved on map

Grand Lodge

Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead
Seidr Kanzeon wrote:
Is it all dusty/piled up newspapers in here?

It's actually quite clean in here. No newspapers to be found.

Kyun looks around suspiciously but misses the old summoning circle under the couch. As he, Seidr, and Gneau move into the room, three creatures pop into existence and prepare to attack!

PC initiative rolls:

Pasha: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Gneau: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Kyun: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Suna (roll 1): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Suna (roll 2): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Seidr: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

GM screen:

red: 1d20 ⇒ 2
blue: 1d20 ⇒ 1
green: 1d20 ⇒ 20

The creatures look like glowing beetles the size of a small dog. One of them (outlined in green) reacts quickly to its new situation and scuttles over to Seidr:

bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

The creature's pincers snap shut on Seidr's arm before she can react, leaving a gash as it pulls away.

  • ? (green)
  • Gneau
  • Kyun
  • Suna
  • Seidr -4hp
  • Pasha
  • ? (red)
  • ? (blue)

    Whole party may act

  • Grand Lodge

    N Human Ninja 1 - HP: 7/9 - AC: 17, FF: 13: T: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +1/+6/+0 (+2 Will vs charm and compulsion effects) - CMD: 14 - Perception: +5 - Initiative: +4

    Kyun draws his wakizashis and slices into the newly appeared beetle in front of him.

    Attack v red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4 + Sneak attack: 1d6 ⇒ 2
    Crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    Extra damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    Grand Lodge

    hp 8/17; AC 16 t12 f15; F 4, R 1, W 6; bab 1, +1 melee, +2 range; cmb 1 cmd 13; init +4; wand clw 49; folio reroll 1/1 | gnome inquisitor (preacher) / 2 | -16
    skills:
    acro -1, bluff 5, climb -2, diplo 12, intim 11, know dung 5, know nature 5, kn planes 5, kn religion 5, ling 3, perc 9, prof 9, sm 4, stealth 9, surviv 7, swim -2

    Gneau pulls his flail off his belt and whips it at the blue beetle.

    to hit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
    dmg if hits: 1d6 ⇒ 5

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    In a flash of movement, Kyun's blades neatly slice through the beetle's carapace, felling the creature in one blow. Gneau takes the opposite, but equally effective, approach of crushing the hard surface of the creature's head, felling the beetle in front of him as well.

    Pash, Seidr, and Suna are up

    The Exchange

    Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

    Pasha attacks the beetle that appears besides Seidr. It was interesting that they'd popped up so suddenly - and a bit disconcerting. Bugs were interesting little creatures, but perhaps not the most helpful or convenient to squash.
    Attack w/Longspear: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Reach
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    As her apparent attempt would very well exemplify.

    Silver Crusade

    Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

    Seidr is quite startled by the beetle, but she reminds herself, My armor is thick, my shield broad. It won't catch me off guard next time.

    She hunkers down behind her shield and steps in front of Pasha. I'll try to keep it focused on me!

    Full Defense

    Sovereign Court

    Female LN Nagaji Battle Oracle 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +1 (+4 vs. charms and compulsions, +2 vs. mind-affecting and poisons, -4 vs. cold) | Init: +2 (Roll twice and choose) | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 20ft | Nodachi +3 (1d10+4); Naginata +3 (1d8+4) | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

    Suna pulls out her naginata and slashes at the beetle with it.

    naginata attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
    naginata damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    Pasha pokes at the beetle, causing it to shift position. Seidr hunkers behind her shield and further funnels the creature right into the path of Suna's attack, which quickly fells the beast.

    As the last slain beetle winks out of existence the house returns to the calm stillness that had enveloped it just a moment before.

    Grand Lodge

    hp 8/17; AC 16 t12 f15; F 4, R 1, W 6; bab 1, +1 melee, +2 range; cmb 1 cmd 13; init +4; wand clw 49; folio reroll 1/1 | gnome inquisitor (preacher) / 2 | -16
    skills:
    acro -1, bluff 5, climb -2, diplo 12, intim 11, know dung 5, know nature 5, kn planes 5, kn religion 5, ling 3, perc 9, prof 9, sm 4, stealth 9, surviv 7, swim -2

    "Well that was sudden and unexpected... Is everyone alright? I have a healing wand, if not."

    Silver Crusade

    Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

    Seidr heals herself using her wand minimum roll of 4.

    That is a rather dangerous welcome mat. Something's clearly cleaning up in here, and I doubt it's the beetles. We should be cautious while we look around.

    She then suits action to words and heads over to the study where she saw Fimbrik.

    The Exchange

    Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

    Pasha nods in agreement and then pauses to examine the papers on the table, curious to see what they had to say. Not sure if they're papers or a book or something else?

    "Take care and call out if something else appears," she cautions.

    Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    Seidr:
    You open the door to the study and see the gnome perusing the books, much the way you saw him through the window. He does not react to your entry into the room.

    Pasha sees nothing of any real interest in this main entry room. Those papers on the tables in the main room are not actually there, they're an artifact of the map pack used in this scenario.

    Silver Crusade

    Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

    Unless he responds to her, Seidr will attempt to ignore the gnome, and will instead examine his papers. Maybe she kept the chronicles with him?

    Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
    Will (if necessary): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

    Sovereign Court

    Female LN Nagaji Battle Oracle 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +1 (+4 vs. charms and compulsions, +2 vs. mind-affecting and poisons, -4 vs. cold) | Init: +2 (Roll twice and choose) | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 20ft | Nodachi +3 (1d10+4); Naginata +3 (1d8+4) | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

    Suna enters warily and joins Seidr in the study.

    "Mr. Fimbrik? Sir?"

    Grand Lodge

    N Human Ninja 1 - HP: 7/9 - AC: 17, FF: 13: T: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +1/+6/+0 (+2 Will vs charm and compulsion effects) - CMD: 14 - Perception: +5 - Initiative: +4

    I'll hang back a bit here, since I've gm'ed this one several times.

    Kyun searches the living room.

    Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

    The Exchange

    Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

    RIP!

    Satisfied with her not-findings, Pasha checks the next room - seeing as the one she'd seen had some scary people in them. Carefully, she attempts to ease the door open.

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    Seidr:
    You peruse the books. They seem old but in decent shape. There's nothing of much particular interest. As you look at them, the gnome brushes up against you, and in fact his arm goes right through you! He appears to be an illusion.

    suna:
    You see Seidr perusing the books in this room, and you see the gnome brush up against her as he does the same. Your eyes may be playing tricks on you, but something looked off in the way their bodies interacted. Give me a will save

    Kyun:
    You see nothing of interest. The statues of gnomes in the corners are of high quality, if a little over the top. No one comes in or out of any of the doors other than your party. Sounds good.
    I think everyone has at least played this one, so I'm trying to balance the opportunity to roleplay with keeping the game moving.
    Feel free to act to move things along if you feel like it's dragging too much.

    Pasha:
    You open the door quietly and peer in. You see an unoccupied room with enough chairs, pillows, and desks to accommodate at least six visitors. You see a table in the corner with a piece of paper on it.

    Grand Lodge

    hp 8/17; AC 16 t12 f15; F 4, R 1, W 6; bab 1, +1 melee, +2 range; cmb 1 cmd 13; init +4; wand clw 49; folio reroll 1/1 | gnome inquisitor (preacher) / 2 | -16
    skills:
    acro -1, bluff 5, climb -2, diplo 12, intim 11, know dung 5, know nature 5, kn planes 5, kn religion 5, ling 3, perc 9, prof 9, sm 4, stealth 9, surviv 7, swim -2

    Gneau watches the others work with a little scowl on his face... it all seems a bit weird to him, the multiple images of Fimbrik in different rooms, and the non-responsiveness of them... "You know, we gnomes have reputations with illusions... perhaps this is all one big programmed illusory jest? He's probably off somewhere having a grand old time, but it looks, based on the papers outside, that no one's actually been here in a very long time."

    The Exchange

    Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

    Pasha carefully steps forward to examine the piece of paper. She's a bit nervous since this Fimbrik might be an illusionist of some sorts...
    Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

    Silver Crusade

    Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

    Seidr shudders slightly at Fimbrik's 'touch'. Has anyone found anything? These illusions are quite disturbing.

    She'll continue to search rooms, moving one to the north.

    Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    @Pasha: The paper on the table is a note (on the "Maps & Handouts" document) with a name scrawled on the back. It feels real enough, even after you pick it up, that you think it's not an illusion. Looking around the room a little more, you also find two dusty potions on the window sill.

    The Exchange

    Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

    Pleased to have found something, Pasha snags the note as well as the two potions and returns to the larger room, gesturing to those she sees. "I've found something," and then sharing the note as well as the potions. As the others examine the note, she checks each potion to see what it is. Alchemists can ID by touch. c:

    Grand Lodge

    N Human Ninja 1 - HP: 7/9 - AC: 17, FF: 13: T: 14 - Fort/Ref/Will: +1/+6/+0 (+2 Will vs charm and compulsion effects) - CMD: 14 - Perception: +5 - Initiative: +4

    Kyun reads the note with great care as to not miss a single clue.

    "I guess we're off to the Wall of Names, then. First Adolphus and now Fimbrik have referred to 'Doulgonlir Caskmail', so it must be the next part of the puzzle."

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    @Pasha: You can identify the potions even though you don't have detect magic, but you have to make a Craft (alchemy) check for each one to do so.

    The Exchange

    Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

    Right you are! Sorry about that - I misread the text. c:
    Craft (Alchemy): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
    Craft (Alchemy): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

    Silver Crusade

    Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

    I'm not familiar with him myself. Hopefully the Wall has more information.

    Sovereign Court

    Female LN Nagaji Battle Oracle 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +1 (+4 vs. charms and compulsions, +2 vs. mind-affecting and poisons, -4 vs. cold) | Init: +2 (Roll twice and choose) | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 20ft | Nodachi +3 (1d10+4); Naginata +3 (1d8+4) | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

    Suna eyes the interaction between Seidr and the gnome carefully.

    Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Sovereign Court

    Female LN Nagaji Battle Oracle 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +1 (+4 vs. charms and compulsions, +2 vs. mind-affecting and poisons, -4 vs. cold) | Init: +2 (Roll twice and choose) | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 20ft | Nodachi +3 (1d10+4); Naginata +3 (1d8+4) | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

    After the investigations are complete, Suna agrees with her companions. "Yes, let's see what the wall says."

    And let's get out of this place. I don't trust wizards.

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    Pasha picks up and examines the two dusty potions. The first one seems similar to other potions she's seen, but it's exact identity eludes her (DC 15+spell level). The second one is more familiar, and she recognizes it as a potion of lesser restoration.

    Suna can't shake the feeling that something is odd about that gnome, and based on what her allies are saying, she knows it must be an illusion. Still, her eyes are telling another story.

    It sounds like you're ready to move on, so we'll head to the wall of names. If there's something else you would have liked to have done before leaving, let me know.

    Traveling to the Wall of Names, you arrive at a curving wall of black glass that stands atop a small hill at the western edge of the lodge’s grounds. Trees surround the hill, providing ample shade and privacy
    for those visiting the wall to remember fallen comrades. Carved into the wall are countless names and dates, which you know to be the name and date of death of every Pathfinder killed in the course of duty since the wall’s construction. Most entries also include a sentence or two summarizing either the agent’s greatest accomplishments or how she died.

    The Exchange

    Female NG Oread Alchemist 1 | HP: 8/10 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Bomb 1d6+3: 1/6 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

    Before they leave, Pasha announces, "This is a potion of lesser restoration, as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure about this other one." She holds the two potions up for the others to examine and sort and guess at.

    Silver Crusade

    Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

    Seidr spends a moment reflecting on the names on this wall. Gods willing I can keep from having to add to this.

    Shen then moves along, looking for Doulgonlir. Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

    Grand Lodge

    hp 8/17; AC 16 t12 f15; F 4, R 1, W 6; bab 1, +1 melee, +2 range; cmb 1 cmd 13; init +4; wand clw 49; folio reroll 1/1 | gnome inquisitor (preacher) / 2 | -16
    skills:
    acro -1, bluff 5, climb -2, diplo 12, intim 11, know dung 5, know nature 5, kn planes 5, kn religion 5, ling 3, perc 9, prof 9, sm 4, stealth 9, surviv 7, swim -2

    Gneau attempts to identify the potion... perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

    Grand Lodge

    Glass River Rescue | The Goblinblood Dead

    Gneau notes the similarities to potions of cure light wounds that he has tasted before, as well as the relative intensity of tingling on his tongue, and comes to the conclusion that this is a potion of cure moderate wounds.

    151 to 200 of 297 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Dennis #6-10 The Wounded Wisp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
    Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

    Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.