Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PFS] GM 7thGate's The Wounded Wisp

Game Master 7thGate

PFS 6-10: The Wounded Wisp
Slides
Map


151 to 200 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

L.B. silently enters the room, checking the spiral staircase first for any signs or sounds of life coming from deeper in the house.

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gnome Oracle 1 / Barbarian 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 16; Tch 12; FF 14 | F +4; R +2; W +0 | CMB+1; CMD 13 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Longspear (small): +3 (1d6+1) | Perc +5

Nixim peers into the room, heedless of L.B.'s attempts to enter quietly.

"Fellow gnome! You have the privilege of speaking with Nixim Suneater! We have an issue of some import to discuss with you!"

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

L.B. whirls around, ears flattened to his head, and makes... a hissing sound? It's hard to tell with how muffled the wayang is, but the narrowed eyes speak volumes of Nixim's interruption.

Grand Lodge

Male Human | Lawful Good | HP 13/13 | AC: 16, FF 14, Tc 12 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | STR 16 DEX 14 CON 14 INT 13 WIS 12 CHA 10 | Ft +4 Rx +2 Wl +1 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Perc +1 | Bluff 0 | Climb, Swim +7 | Survival +5 | SenseMo +1 | Know(Geo, local, nature) +5 | Stealth +2 | Sling 50' 20 ammo | Net 10' | Dagger | Lore Warden Fighter/1 | Load: Light -7.5# | 6 gp 5 sp 7 cp

Excellent roleplay! (-:

Pollock lets Nixim head the talking contingent. He takes a look at the statues in the corner. Who are those statues of? They seem important...

Kn history: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15, FF 13, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 7/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

Vinny walks into the house behind the others. She looks around and raises her eyebrows at the statues. "Well, he certainly has a certain...style about his decorating." She flinches slightly when Nixim calls out, but then grins. "Well, now he'll come running for sure. How could he turn down the chance to talk to Nixim Suneater and company?"


Handouts | Map

Pollock:
You don't recognize the gnomes in the statues.

The house remains quiet, with no response to Nixim's announcement.

I got the map up on the slides, go ahead and place yourselves in the room.

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

L.B. seems to let his guard down some, muttering just under his breath as he stalks from doorway to doorway, checking the perimeter of the room starting with the double doors to the left and going clockwise, if that helps, GM.

Wayang:
"Stupid gnome speaking stupid gnomic things, ruins element of surprise for poor Betsy and Elby. Gnomes stupid, flighty things, not like Betsy, not like reliable Betsy at all..."

Grand Lodge

Human Cleric 1

Jan knocks on the door on the way past and meanders toward a door on the right, peering through.
perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The Exchange

Gnome Oracle 1 / Barbarian 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 16; Tch 12; FF 14 | F +4; R +2; W +0 | CMB+1; CMD 13 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Longspear (small): +3 (1d6+1) | Perc +5

Nixim enters the room and follows Jan. As Vincenza talks about him, he puffs out his chest.

"Who would turn it down, indeed?!" he says with a broad smile. "That is a girl with a good head on her shoulders."

He does seem puzzled that no one has responded.

"Perhaps the gnome isn't here right now..."

I'll keep walking toward, then open, the first door on the right.

Grand Lodge

Male Human | Lawful Good | HP 13/13 | AC: 16, FF 14, Tc 12 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | STR 16 DEX 14 CON 14 INT 13 WIS 12 CHA 10 | Ft +4 Rx +2 Wl +1 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Perc +1 | Bluff 0 | Climb, Swim +7 | Survival +5 | SenseMo +1 | Know(Geo, local, nature) +5 | Stealth +2 | Sling 50' 20 ammo | Net 10' | Dagger | Lore Warden Fighter/1 | Load: Light -7.5# | 6 gp 5 sp 7 cp

Pollock follows Nixim into the large room. He glances an eye on Giovanni as he enters the big stone building.

Pollock steps over the piles of mail behind the mail slot in the door. He walks around the couch. Moved self on map.


Handouts | Map

As Pollock walks around the couch, the floor under the couch gives off a bright flash of light. Wisps of light form into three large, glowing beetles, each the size of a housecat. They skitter forward, mandibles clacking as they seek to tear into Pollock's flesh!

Encounter 2: Nixim's Magical Guardians

Initiative!:

Initiative: Beetle 1: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Initiative: Beetle 2: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Initiative: Beetle 3: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Initiative: Giovanni: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Initiative: Jan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Initiative: LB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Initiative: Nixim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Initiative: Pollock: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Initiative: Vincenza: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Round 1
Initiative Order:
Pollock
L.B.
Beetle 1
Jan
Nixim
Beetle 2
Giovanni
Vincenza
Beetle 3

Pollock and LB are up!

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

As the wisps of light begin to formulate, L.B. is already in motion - he narrows his eyes and watches the third beetle for a moment before shooting a bolt and stepping back into a corner of the room.

Studied target on Beetle 3, shot with crossbow with Deadly Aim, 5-ft step.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Confirm?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Confirm damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

L.B. gives an evil-sounding chuckle as the bolt (presumably) hits home.

Grand Lodge

Male Human | Lawful Good | HP 13/13 | AC: 16, FF 14, Tc 12 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | STR 16 DEX 14 CON 14 INT 13 WIS 12 CHA 10 | Ft +4 Rx +2 Wl +1 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Perc +1 | Bluff 0 | Climb, Swim +7 | Survival +5 | SenseMo +1 | Know(Geo, local, nature) +5 | Stealth +2 | Sling 50' 20 ammo | Net 10' | Dagger | Lore Warden Fighter/1 | Load: Light -7.5# | 6 gp 5 sp 7 cp

Pollock is surprised by the beetles, but quickly recovers his poise. He hears a whoosh as Elby's shot swishes across the room.

Remembering Vinny's predilection for explosives, Pollock steps cautiously around the chittering beetles, clutching for his dagger as he moves.

5-foot step towards Elby, draw weapon. Moved self on map.

With dagger in hand, Pollock swings at the nearest beetle.

Attack beetle 2
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Handouts | Map

I believe the penalty for attacking with an offhand weapon only applies to when you actually fight with both. You should be a +4 to hit on the dagger, unless I missed something, which will hit.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Pollock stabs one of the beetles clean through, as L.B.'s shot blows the one in back away. Both melt into mist as the lone remaining beetle glows red, and tries to gore Pollock. It smashes its horn into the nearby chair leg, missing him completely.

Jan, Nixim, Giovanni and Vincenza are up!

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 11/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Giovanni stutter steps and hops over the couch to ram his rapier into the beetle opposite Pollock.

rapier: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 181d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (6) = 8

Grand Lodge

Human Cleric 1

Chastened by the sudden appearance of the choker, Jan is already wary when the beetles appear and is able to turn a startled exclamation into a timely request for divine aid. "What is that...in Desna's name"

Jan attempts to cast detect magic on the beetles

Jan draws a dagger and thinks that the motion may become uncomfortably familiar if things continue as they have been.


Handouts | Map

Giovanni impales the final beetle, which dissolves into mist, the house returning to its quiet.

Jan:
There are several magical auras in the area. There is a weak aura present under the couch, and a moderately strong aura emanating from the room through the western door.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 11/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

On your toes, people. I have a feeling this won't be the last of our challenges here.

Giovanni looks around the room for anything interesting.

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

And then checks the doors for safety.

perc2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Grand Lodge

Human Cleric 1

"Mind the western door, Giovanni. More magic there than in a minstrel's melodies. Jan goes toward that door, then looks at the rest of the group earnestly "I know we couldn't find Dreng, but is that really a reason to break into the home of a fellow pathfinder, even a suspicious one?"

GM:
Can I use insider knowledge to see if Jan can remember anything more about fimbrik? knowledge(local): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male Human | Lawful Good | HP 13/13 | AC: 16, FF 14, Tc 12 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | STR 16 DEX 14 CON 14 INT 13 WIS 12 CHA 10 | Ft +4 Rx +2 Wl +1 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Perc +1 | Bluff 0 | Climb, Swim +7 | Survival +5 | SenseMo +1 | Know(Geo, local, nature) +5 | Stealth +2 | Sling 50' 20 ammo | Net 10' | Dagger | Lore Warden Fighter/1 | Load: Light -7.5# | 6 gp 5 sp 7 cp

Pollock sheathes his dagger, and takes out his net that he totally remembered to retrieve from the choker, and didn’t forget about.

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6
Jan Gander wrote:
"Mind the western door, Giovanni. More magic there than in a minstrel's melodies. Jan goes toward that door, then looks at the rest of the group earnestly "I know we couldn't find Dreng, but is that really a reason to break into the home of a fellow pathfinder, even a suspicious one?"

"This wizard is no Pathfinder - Friends with a false Pathfinder, the one with secrets keeping. If long-lifed gnome had answered Selmius' questions ages ago, then maybe we wouldn't be here now." The wayang makes sure that his trusty crossbow is loaded again. "Maybe tricksy magic gnome is ready to answer questions now," L.B. says darkly.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 11/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Giovanni makes sure to be the second hands on that western door.

The Exchange

Gnome Oracle 1 / Barbarian 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 16; Tch 12; FF 14 | F +4; R +2; W +0 | CMB+1; CMD 13 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Longspear (small): +3 (1d6+1) | Perc +5

"What a clever gnome," Nixim says, "to have set traps for likely intruders. I worry something may have happened to him, though..."

I'll continue forward and open the first door on the right.

Grand Lodge

Human Cleric 1

Jan shrugs to LB and is about to push open the door when Nixim speaks. Jan shoots the others a glance then call across to Nixim "Nixim, I would feel much safer if a pathfinder of your stature were to introduce us to Fimbrik, or at least face these traps. I don't know if any of us non-gnomes are up to the task"


Handouts | Map

Jan:
Everything you know about Fimbrik has already been discussed.

Giovanni:
Giovanni doesn't find any additional traps or curiosities. He does note that, despite the lack of dust on many surfaces, no one has been here for years. The carpet and sofa show virtually no wear, and while something is keeping the area clean, there are no signs this space has been lived in for a long, long time.

Nixim opens the door to the right. This study contains a round table surrounded by chairs, and the walls are replete with tome-laden bookshelves. There is a colorfully haired gnome standing next to one of the bookcases, looking through a book. He ignores all of you, intent on his reading.

Added Fimbrik's picture to handouts.

The Exchange

Gnome Oracle 1 / Barbarian 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 16; Tch 12; FF 14 | F +4; R +2; W +0 | CMB+1; CMD 13 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Longspear (small): +3 (1d6+1) | Perc +5

"Thank you for your wisdom," Nixim says to Jan. "You and I will get along splendidly."

Once he opens the door, he sees the gnome.

"Fellow gnome! Excuse the intrusion. I am Nixim Suneater...surely you have heard of me. We have come seeking some information from you. You see, I--we--have discovered a treasure trove of information, and your name was all over it. Perhaps we could discuss this over some tea."

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

L.B. creeps over to the door as Nixim talks. He positions himself, combat ready, against the wall and listens to the exchange.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15, FF 13, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 7/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

Vinny doesn't even get the chance to get out a bomb before the beetles are dispatched by her companions. She has the tiniest of mopes to herself, but is glad they didn't turn out to be overly dangerous. She follows behind Nixim, Giovanni, Jan, and LB as they enter the next room and see Fimbrik. She hears Nixim mention tea.

"Hello there!" she waves to the other gnome. "Quite the place you have here, and yes, tea would be lovely. We were a bit shook up by those giant bugs..." She mostly avoids letting out a nervous giggle.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 11/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

There's no evidence of activity here for some time. Remember also that we're in the haven of an illusionist. I'd guess this gnome to be an illusion and or a trap.


Handouts | Map

Spoiler:
1d20 ⇒ 17

Fimbrik continues standing there, reading his book and ignoring all of you.

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15, FF 13, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 7/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

"Hmm. I think you might be right Giovanni." Vinny peers harder at the "gnome" trying to sense anything off about him or the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Handouts | Map

Spoiler:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 1d20 ⇒ 5

Vincenza:
The room looks safe enough. The shelves are covered with books on various magical and historical topics, and the room is clean and well ordered.

L.B.:
L.B. hears a gentle rustle, like a breeze from an open window, come from the room to the north of the library.

Vinny examines Fimbrik carefully, while L.B. listens to the one sided conversation. Fimbrik continues to stand there, reading from a book. He looks real enough from a visual inspection, except that he is seemingly unaware of the presence of guests in his library.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 11/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Do you see anything? or nothing? I'm not sure what to ask.

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15, FF 13, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 7/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

"Well, as far as I can tell he's real. Maybe he's just really absorbed in that book?" Vinny takes a deep breath and yells, "HELLO FIMBRIK, THE POSSIBLY ILLUSORY GNOME! WE ARE HERE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT PATHFINDER THINGS!"

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

L.B. mutters under his breath, but in common for a change.

"Stupid gnome won't talk... two can play that game, stupid gnome."

He slips into the room and goes to investigate the door. "Heard a sound," he says as he passes Vinny to creep into the other room.

Disable Device (if necessary): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33


Handouts | Map

Spoiler:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The possibly illusory gnome continues to stand there, stubbornly persisting in looking very much like a gnome reading a book and ignoring all of you.

The door is unlocked, and as L.B. slips into the room, a gentle breeze moves through the door, swirls through the main room and blows out through the front door. It begins to waft the newspapers from the stoop into the house and towards the staircase going down at the northern end of the main room, moving back and forth to carry one newspaper at a time.

The room L.B. opened contains enough chairs, pillows, and desks to accommodate at least six visitors. There is a neat pile of papers sitting on a desk near the door, and a pair of potion vials sitting on the window sill.

Grand Lodge

Human Cleric 1

Jan watches the wind carrying the papers curiously, then shuts the door as it carries a paper toward the steps.

The Exchange

female | human | alchemist 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15, FF 13, T 12 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | F +4 R +4 W -1| Perception +3 | Bombs 7/7 | Demolition Bomb 1/1

Vinny is becoming increasingly frustrated with this situation when she looks through the door that LB opened. Spotting the potion vials, she immediately forgets her annoyance as curiosity overwhelms her. She walks up to the bottles and examines them carefully. "What sort of goodies do we have here?" she says, mostly to herself.

Identify Potion 1, Craft: Alchemy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Identify Potion 2, Craft: Alchemy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

L.B. paces back and forth with the papers, watching each one suspiciously. He begins cursing heavily in Wayang when Jan closes the door and scurries over to open it again before the... wind-thing is stopped by the door. "It's cleaning," the wayang says to Jan, as though that explains any of what is going on or what L.B. is doing.


Handouts | Map

Vincenza:
You don't recognize one of the potions, but the other is a Potion of Lesser Restoration, used to heal the damage caused by poison or other debilitating substances, as well as perk the imbiber up considerable. It heals ability score damage and removes the fatigued condition/improves the exhausted condition to fatigued.

The gust of wind seems to bob the paper it is carrying politely at L.B., then continues tidying up the papers left on the porch and carrying them down the back stairs.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 11/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Giovanni walks up to the table by the illusion. You not going to talk to us?

Looking for a reaction he goes to sit in a chair.

Grand Lodge

Human Cleric 1

"But what is "it"? Jan asks LB, tracing the Taldane symbol for a quote in the air.

Grand Lodge

Male Human | Lawful Good | HP 13/13 | AC: 16, FF 14, Tc 12 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | STR 16 DEX 14 CON 14 INT 13 WIS 12 CHA 10 | Ft +4 Rx +2 Wl +1 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Perc +1 | Bluff 0 | Climb, Swim +7 | Survival +5 | SenseMo +1 | Know(Geo, local, nature) +5 | Stealth +2 | Sling 50' 20 ammo | Net 10' | Dagger | Lore Warden Fighter/1 | Load: Light -7.5# | 6 gp 5 sp 7 cp

Pollock chuckles at Elby's observation of the cleaning wind. It's a welcome relief from the frustration of this stonewalling illusionist. He moves over to the double doors on the other side of the room. Moved self on map. He tries to open them, and if successful, peers inside.
Perc: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Unfortunately, he's a bit too frustrated to notice the subtle details of the room. He mutters to himself, "I don't like all this poking around, but I guess it's only fair for not being properly welcomed."

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6
Jan Gander wrote:
"But what is "it"? Jan asks LB, tracing the Taldane symbol for a quote in the air.

L.B. gives a disinterested shrug. "Cleaning? Don't try to trick Elby with stupid wizardy-like questions," he says peevishly. He keeps his crossbow held high and begins following the windy janitor down the stairs.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Handouts | Map

Giovanni goes to sit in the chair. It is rather comfortable and clean, but he still does not provoke any reaction from Nixim.

Pollock opens the door, revealing a fine, but empty bedroom containing a bed and a desk.

L.B. Follows the gust of wind down the stairs, where he finds a basement full of years worth of stacked newspapers, sorted by date. It is otherwise empty.

Grand Lodge

Human Cleric 1

Jan follows LB into the basement and after a moment of pondering begins looking for the earliest newspaper. "If we have no other leads, maybe we can find out when Fimbrik left."

GM:
What skill do I use to find the first newspaper and do I need to roll?

Sczarni

Wayang Slayer 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18; Tch 16; FF 13 | F +2; R +7; W +0 | CMB+0; CMD 15 | Speed 20 ft | Init +5 | light crossbow (DA feat) +6 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) | Perc +6

L.B. looks at Jan for a moment, ears twitching thoughtfully, then immediately begins rifling through the papers, looking for the earliest date on the newspapers.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

The Exchange

Gnome Oracle 1 / Barbarian 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 16; Tch 12; FF 14 | F +4; R +2; W +0 | CMB+1; CMD 13 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Longspear (small): +3 (1d6+1) | Perc +5

Nixim frowns.

"This is a very clever and powerful gnome," he says. As all gnomes are.

"But he is clearly gone," Nixim muses as he begins going through the documents and potions in the northeast room.

"Why did he leave?"

take 20 perception on the papers and potions...

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 11/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Giovanni gets up from the chair a little frustrated and goes to take a look around. Ok let's take a look around, but stay sharp!

Giovanni takes 10 on searching. +5 bonus


Handouts | Map

Jan and L.B. rifle through the old stacks of papers, finding that they go back nearly a decade. Clearly, Fimbrik has not been in residence in some time, or else he simply likes keeping all of his old newspapers.

Giovanni searches the room, finding a well stocked library full of books on various magical and mundane topics, but nothing truly of note or out of place for a wizard's residence. Nixim, on the other hand, uncovers a letter placed underneath a pile of papers on a desk that is rather more interesting.

Under that letter is a scrap of paper, with the name 'Hollis “Evil Grin” Thorne' written on it.

Added letter to handouts!

151 to 200 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM 7thGate's 6-10: The Wounded Wisp Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.