Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS/DMK/EMS] The Emerald Spire Superdungeon - Table II

Game Master Kludde

Map


4,251 to 4,300 of 4,311 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Spells: (1) 6/6 | (2) 4/5 (3) 4/4 (4) 4/2 | Tricks per day 9/9 | CLW 1/20, CLW 50/50, MM 43/50, Touch Treatment 7/7 (fascinated, shaken, confused, dazed, frightened, sickened) HP: 76/76 | AC 18 | TCH 13 | FF 17 | Fort +8 | Rex +13 | Will +14 | Init +5 | Per +13 Kitsune Mesmerist 10.5

Zen’yr will implant a few tricks. She implants the “mask misery” trick on herself, and than gives Ilya temporary vitality.

temp hp Ilya: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

"Off course not. We need to learn everything we can!"

Sovereign Court

Kludde

Ketill tries at the eyes, which detach easily - they seem to be embedded in the sockets with a clicking mehanism, and actually turn out to be keys.

The heart is something special altogether - there's a constant pulsing whirr coming from it, a completely synthetic, mechanical heartbeat.

Upon touching the mechanical object, Ketill feels a strong desire to hug the thing.

Can I have a will save?

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Will Reroll: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 4 = 32

Ketill suddenly stands up "Don't touch it! It tried to invade my mind and make me hug it!"

He stores the eyes in his pack "These will probably open some doors later"

Silver Crusade

Tiefling F tiefling Magus (Fiend Flayer/Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 11 | HP 91/91 (0 TEMP) | AC 23, T 15, FF 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +6 | Pool Points 8/8 | Talon Pool 3/3 | Pendant of Blood Scarab 1/1 | Init +6 | Perception +2

"A mechanical heart tried to make you hug it? Cousin, I think you're becoming a bit loopy from delving into this crazy dungeon."

Sovereign Court

Kludde

Ketill uses all his mental might to avoid the compulsion of the mechanical object. He stores the key, and soon enough finds an opportunity to use them, as they seem to be the keys to the doors behind the side statues.

Behind the statue is a hallway. Ancient Azlanti motifs decorate this hallway’s walls. A single door stands at the center of the north wall opposite a set of double doors leading south.

The door to the south is unlocked, while the door to the north has an ornate clockwork lock.

Sovereign Court

F Human Monk (Sacred Mountain/Qinggong)/10 (HP 93/93 | DR1/- | AC:24+9 [+1 when adjacent to a single foe] | T:23 | FF:19+9 | CMB:15 | CMD:31 [+2 vs Grapple/Reposition/Trip] | Fort:+14 | Ref:+16 | Will:+16 [+2 vs Enchant] | Init:+5 | Perc:+11 | Speed:60) PFS#: 115025-9
Abilities:
Ki Pool: 9/9 | Ring of Ki Mastery: 2/2 | Elemental Fist: 8/10 | Stunning Fist: 12/12

Ilya walks over to the ornate double doors, and waits for Swayaah to do her thing before she opens them.

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

Ketill is waiting a safe distance behind the girls

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

Swayaah slinks up and checks the next door.

Perception: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 2 = 19
Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 = 28
+4 vs traps
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 = 18

Sovereign Court

Kludde

The unlocked double doors lead to some sort of library. Moldering tomes line the shelves in this roomy, square chamber, and lie open on reading tables throughout the room.

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

Swayaah takes a look in that room for anything in particular.

Perception: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 2 = 20
Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13
+4 vs traps
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 = 30

Sovereign Court

Kludde

The place is a library full of ancient, forgotten knowledge. Unfortunately, the knowledge was also forgotten by the archivists, and most of the books have reduced to moldering dust. There are two-dozen well preserved book on ancient Azlanti customs, as well as two magical books in pristine shape: a blessed book, and a magical tome containing a scroll of stone to flesh (Really?) as well as a guide to Azlanti numerical runes - exactly the runes needed to activate the spire transport.

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

Just in case you couldn't afford the scroll of stone to flesh and you left your buddy behind with the basilisk?

"Well, all of this is pretty useful, right? Should we keep going west or double back to the east?"

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

"Let's do this west wing first" Ketill answers while he stowes the books and the scroll.

Sovereign Court

Kludde

The doors to the south open to another room. Crowded shelves and niches line the walls of this cozy room above worktables covered with crystal balls, elixirs, and other arcane paraphernalia. A short flight of stairs at the center of the east wall ascends into a perfectly spherical chamber of whitewashed stone. The room smells of old paper and fresh incense.

DC 13 Spellcraft:

The spell components strewn about here are all used for divination spells.

The room contains a pinch of dust of appearance, an elixir of truth, an elixir of vision, and a dark blue rhomboid ioun stone.

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

"This seems to be a divining room, these are all components used in divination spells. It seems that we have reached the end of this wing, let's go east"

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

"Okay. Let's hope the rest of the floor is this quiet, eh?"

Ilvan hoots in disapproval. Swayaah grins.

"I'm trying to stay civilized here."

Perception: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 15 + 2 = 34
Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20
+4 vs traps
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 2 = 26

Silver Crusade

Tiefling F tiefling Magus (Fiend Flayer/Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 11 | HP 91/91 (0 TEMP) | AC 23, T 15, FF 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +6 | Pool Points 8/8 | Talon Pool 3/3 | Pendant of Blood Scarab 1/1 | Init +6 | Perception +2

"Given what we've seen on other floors, I doubt there's any chance of a quiet time."

The Exchange

36007-5 - Sylph - Pistolero 7/Inquisitor 3 | 67/67 HP | Grit 4/6 | Fort: +8 Refex: +10 Will: +9 | Initiative: +11 | Perception: +14 | AC: 22/18/15

Vayu rolls his eyes when they identify the scroll. He nervously taps the smoked goggles propped on his forehead.

Sovereign Court

Kludde

As Ketill breaks the silence, a creature descends from the stairs in this room. You are causing a disturbance, it says in a voice that doesn't betray any emotion. It is a phoenix-like humanoid that is surrounded by a halo of radiant energy. You should leave.

Grand Lodge

Spells: (1) 6/6 | (2) 4/5 (3) 4/4 (4) 4/2 | Tricks per day 9/9 | CLW 1/20, CLW 50/50, MM 43/50, Touch Treatment 7/7 (fascinated, shaken, confused, dazed, frightened, sickened) HP: 76/76 | AC 18 | TCH 13 | FF 17 | Fort +8 | Rex +13 | Will +14 | Init +5 | Per +13 Kitsune Mesmerist 10.5

Zen’yr hangs back, around the corner, wanting to stay out of sight. She pipes up, completely out of character for her. Perhaps it’s the fact that the creature, or voice didn’t start attacking them or try’s no to turn them to stone.

We are trying to locate someone. Any chance you can help us?

diplo: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

Sovereign Court

F Human Monk (Sacred Mountain/Qinggong)/10 (HP 93/93 | DR1/- | AC:24+9 [+1 when adjacent to a single foe] | T:23 | FF:19+9 | CMB:15 | CMD:31 [+2 vs Grapple/Reposition/Trip] | Fort:+14 | Ref:+16 | Will:+16 [+2 vs Enchant] | Init:+5 | Perc:+11 | Speed:60) PFS#: 115025-9
Abilities:
Ki Pool: 9/9 | Ring of Ki Mastery: 2/2 | Elemental Fist: 8/10 | Stunning Fist: 12/12

"It's not the end yet," Ilya responds to Ketill, pointing at the stairs just when the creature descends from them.

In her surprise about the creature's sudden appearance, Ilya keeps pointing at the creature while Zen'yr tries to reason with it. She realizes this a split second later, and quickly drops her arm.

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

"I'm an investigator. Disturbance is kind of my duty."
Diplomacy(Aid): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
"We're looking for a wizard, have you seen one that looks like this?"

Sovereign Court

Kludde

The dead wizard near the statue was actually none other than Tiawask. Solves that mystery...

Your presence is uncalled for. You have no business being here. Whoever you're looking for is not here, as I would have noticed the disturbance. the creature says, still remaining calm, as if stating dry facts.

Grand Lodge

Spells: (1) 6/6 | (2) 4/5 (3) 4/4 (4) 4/2 | Tricks per day 9/9 | CLW 1/20, CLW 50/50, MM 43/50, Touch Treatment 7/7 (fascinated, shaken, confused, dazed, frightened, sickened) HP: 76/76 | AC 18 | TCH 13 | FF 17 | Fort +8 | Rex +13 | Will +14 | Init +5 | Per +13 Kitsune Mesmerist 10.5

But how do we know this if we cannot look around ourselves. What if we don’t make any messes, could we look around?

diplo: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 Is this even worthwhile to try diplo, if not you can just roll initiative lol

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

"Oh! Maybe that dead guy was Tiawask?" Swayaah rolls up her scroll. "Well, who are you? What is this place? Did you know a giant clockwork automation tried to kill us?"

The Exchange

36007-5 - Sylph - Pistolero 7/Inquisitor 3 | 67/67 HP | Grit 4/6 | Fort: +8 Refex: +10 Will: +9 | Initiative: +11 | Perception: +14 | AC: 22/18/15

Vayu just studies the creature...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

Is he really just wanting us to leave, or is he hiding something... and does he seem about to kill us.

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

Knowledge: 1d20 ⇒ 3 Knowledge (Arcana) 27, Knowledge (Nature) 26, Knowledge (Planes) 24
the usual: resistances, immunities, vulnerabities, special attacks, special defenses

Ketill stays silent while he tries to recall some facts about the creature that is talking to them.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling F tiefling Magus (Fiend Flayer/Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 11 | HP 91/91 (0 TEMP) | AC 23, T 15, FF 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +6 | Pool Points 8/8 | Talon Pool 3/3 | Pendant of Blood Scarab 1/1 | Init +6 | Perception +2

Kellan studies the creature as well.
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
If she determines it to be a demon, she will waste no words on it and attack.

Sovereign Court

Kludde

The creature is very composed, and shows no sign of impending hostility. It seems to be genuinely concerned about you disturbing something.

Ketill recognises the bright halo of the creature as positive energy, and concludes that this a Jyoti, a being from the positive energy plane. Though they're usually quick to anger, this one seems quite timid.

Your remarks increase my concern. You clearly have to grasp of where you are, and already you have disrupted the order of things by awakening forces you do not comprehend. I urge you again, leave before you cause irreparable damage.

Sovereign Court

F Human Monk (Sacred Mountain/Qinggong)/10 (HP 93/93 | DR1/- | AC:24+9 [+1 when adjacent to a single foe] | T:23 | FF:19+9 | CMB:15 | CMD:31 [+2 vs Grapple/Reposition/Trip] | Fort:+14 | Ref:+16 | Will:+16 [+2 vs Enchant] | Init:+5 | Perc:+11 | Speed:60) PFS#: 115025-9
Abilities:
Ki Pool: 9/9 | Ring of Ki Mastery: 2/2 | Elemental Fist: 8/10 | Stunning Fist: 12/12

"Huh, yes... Now that you mention it, Swayaah, I think that was indeed Tiawask."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

"Can you tell us why you don't file the corpse on your doorstep as a disturbance?" Ilya asks the jyoti. "I'd certainly think of that as disturbing, if I'd live here."

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

"Do you know if there is a way down from here? We don't want to disturb anything, but we also want to further investigate the spire"

Sovereign Court

Kludde

No, there is no way down from here. This is not a passageway. the Jyoti speaks.

DC 20 Sense Motive:

The creature is lying

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Swayaah scratches the back of her head sheepishly.

"Okay, now I know you're lying. I'm going to hope that's because you think we can't handle what's down there." Swayaah bares her claws."But I'm gonna need you to get out of the way."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Silver Crusade

Tiefling F tiefling Magus (Fiend Flayer/Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 11 | HP 91/91 (0 TEMP) | AC 23, T 15, FF 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +6 | Pool Points 8/8 | Talon Pool 3/3 | Pendant of Blood Scarab 1/1 | Init +6 | Perception +2

"If it lies to us, we have no reason to parley with it, right? Let's just kill it."

aid Intimidate: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15

Sovereign Court

Kludde

The Jyoti sighs, Alright then, I was trying to be civil

It raises its staff, and looks like its up to no good.

Init:

Init, Ilya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Init, Zen'yr: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Init, Kellan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Init, Vayu: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Init, Swayaah: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Init, Ketill: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Hyoti: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

---
Vayu
Swayaah
Ilya
Kellan

---
Jyoti
---
Zen'yr
Ketill
---

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

"Ilvan, guard Vayu." Swayaah runs up the stairs and behind the Jyoti. "Why do we have to do this the fun way? I thought you were the good kind of outsider?"

Swayaah double moves up the stairs and assumes the Jyoti doesn't have Combat Reflexes. Otherwise she provokes like crazy.

Sovereign Court

F Human Monk (Sacred Mountain/Qinggong)/10 (HP 93/93 | DR1/- | AC:24+9 [+1 when adjacent to a single foe] | T:23 | FF:19+9 | CMB:15 | CMD:31 [+2 vs Grapple/Reposition/Trip] | Fort:+14 | Ref:+16 | Will:+16 [+2 vs Enchant] | Init:+5 | Perc:+11 | Speed:60) PFS#: 115025-9
Abilities:
Ki Pool: 9/9 | Ring of Ki Mastery: 2/2 | Elemental Fist: 8/10 | Stunning Fist: 12/12

Ilya leaps forward and lands in front of the jyoti.

Disarm: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34

She tries to take the jyoti's staff from him, then leaps back to her original position.

I'm using Spring Attack.

If successful in disarming the jyoti, Ilya says, "Surrender now. I do not wish to see you harmed. We're only here to explore the Spire."

The Exchange

36007-5 - Sylph - Pistolero 7/Inquisitor 3 | 67/67 HP | Grit 4/6 | Fort: +8 Refex: +10 Will: +9 | Initiative: +11 | Perception: +14 | AC: 22/18/15

Vayu aims... but seeing Ilya take the staff, holds... readying an action to fire should Jyoti try to do anything else aggressive.

Grand Lodge

Spells: (1) 6/6 | (2) 4/5 (3) 4/4 (4) 4/2 | Tricks per day 9/9 | CLW 1/20, CLW 50/50, MM 43/50, Touch Treatment 7/7 (fascinated, shaken, confused, dazed, frightened, sickened) HP: 76/76 | AC 18 | TCH 13 | FF 17 | Fort +8 | Rex +13 | Will +14 | Init +5 | Per +13 Kitsune Mesmerist 10.5

Zen’yr looks at the otherworldly creature. She wants to disable it, hoping it will back down. She casts blindness/deafness, choosing to blind the creature into submission. After casting the spell she moves out of the room.

SR If needed: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 4 = 26

Fort Save 16 or be blinded permanently

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

Ketill gets his wand of haste out and is ready to use it if the Jyoti does not back down.

Ready to cast haste on everyone but Zen'yr and myself

Sovereign Court

Kludde

Swayaah moves closer, taking the Jyoti off-guard. Ilya snatches the staff from the Jyoti's hands. Why, you insolent... it start to rage, but then holds it very well, just don't touch anything. Give me that back, and leave this room.

It stands down. You can stop combat or murder hobo it - your choice.

---
Vayu - Readied
Swayaah
Ilya
Kellan
---
Jyoti
---
Zen'yr
Ketill
---

Grand Lodge

Spells: (1) 6/6 | (2) 4/5 (3) 4/4 (4) 4/2 | Tricks per day 9/9 | CLW 1/20, CLW 50/50, MM 43/50, Touch Treatment 7/7 (fascinated, shaken, confused, dazed, frightened, sickened) HP: 76/76 | AC 18 | TCH 13 | FF 17 | Fort +8 | Rex +13 | Will +14 | Init +5 | Per +13 Kitsune Mesmerist 10.5

Do I still use my spell slot? Yay, we can leave :)

Liberty's Edge

HP 51/63 |Ac 22 T 18 FF 14 (+4 Shield)(incl mutagen)| Init +7 | Fort +13 Ref+17 Will +8 (+2 heroism)| Resist Cold/Elec/Fire 5| Perception +13 +2 | Darkness 1/1 | Bombs 14/17 | Fly 10/10 | Reroll 0/1
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness, Heroism, False Life (greater), Tongues

Ketill puts his wand back "Thank you" and turns around to leave the room.

Sovereign Court

Kludde

@Zen'yr: No, you can keep it. Your action would have happened after the Jyoti's

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

"Thank you! We'll be on our way now. Ilya, you can leave its weapon on a table or something."

Swayaah calms down and pats Ilvan. "Not this time, buddy."

Swayaah's willing to stand down and head east.

Investigating the East Door:

Perception: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 2 = 23
Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 = 28
+4 vs traps
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 = 18

Sovereign Court

F Human Monk (Sacred Mountain/Qinggong)/10 (HP 93/93 | DR1/- | AC:24+9 [+1 when adjacent to a single foe] | T:23 | FF:19+9 | CMB:15 | CMD:31 [+2 vs Grapple/Reposition/Trip] | Fort:+14 | Ref:+16 | Will:+16 [+2 vs Enchant] | Init:+5 | Perc:+11 | Speed:60) PFS#: 115025-9
Abilities:
Ki Pool: 9/9 | Ring of Ki Mastery: 2/2 | Elemental Fist: 8/10 | Stunning Fist: 12/12

"I thank you for your understanding."

Ilya nods politely at the jyoti, carefully places his staff on one of the tables without touching anything else that's on it, and leaves the room to join Swayaah at the next door.

Sovereign Court

Kludde

The door is locked with an ornate clockwork lock. Swayaah doesn't find any traps on it.

Grand Lodge

Spells 2/2 | Controlled Rage 5/6| Ilvan 67/67 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | Heroism | Barksin | HP 99/99 | AC 26 T 15 FF 25 | Saves: 15/12/9 (Evasion, +2 vs Evil, +2 vs Spells and Spell-Like) | CMD 27 | Perception +15 | Init +1 Female Tiefling | Urban Ranger 9, Urban Barbarian 1 | Animal Companion |

"Pretty." Swayaah sits down and begins working on the door, carefully.

If my 28 Disable Device didn't pick the lock, I'll take 20 and get a 32 on my Disable Device check.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling F tiefling Magus (Fiend Flayer/Bladebound/Hexcrafter) 11 | HP 91/91 (0 TEMP) | AC 23, T 15, FF 18 | Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +6 | Pool Points 8/8 | Talon Pool 3/3 | Pendant of Blood Scarab 1/1 | Init +6 | Perception +2

HAHAHAHA Well done guys! I'm back, BTW! PAX Unplugged was awesome!

Kellan snickers at the outsider after Ilya steals its scepter, but says nothing else to it. Once out of earshot, "Ilya, you are just amazing. Remind me to take you out for drinks the next time we go back to town."

4,251 to 4,300 of 4,311 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS / DMK / EMS] The Emerald Spire Superdungeon - Table II - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.