Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS/CtP] #6–16: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 3: The Golden Guardian

Game Master Carla the Profane

Maps and Handouts


1 to 50 of 323 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

.

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3

El doto

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

Present

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

Are we waiting on anyone?

Silver Crusade

Im waiting for everyone to check in! :)

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

2 down lol

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

Is it too late to buy stuff then?

Silver Crusade

No, that's allright. It's technically still downtime.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Unchained Rogue/3 (HP 24/24 | AC:19 [+1 vs. Traps*] | T:15 [+1*] | FF:14 | CMB:+2 [9 vs. Grapple/Pin] | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+8 [+1*] | Will:+1 | Init:+5 | Perc:+4 [+1*; +1 to avoid surprise by foe] | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-10

Present!

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

Ok. I will probably get a masterwork weapon or maybe armor.

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

I sold my old naginata and bought a masterwork one.

I sold my old lameallar armor and bought 4 mirror armor.

Grand Lodge

Male elf swashbuckler(inspired blade)2, HP 18/18, F +1, R +7, W +2, AC 19, T 14, FF 15, Init +6, perception +11, lowlight

here i are...

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

She should be a bit harder to hit. This is the first time I have played an upfront fighter in a PbP post game. Any suggestions?

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3

4 mirror armor, that's a lot of weight and speed reduction for a few armor points. Might have been better to go with the lammellar steel if you can spare the 25 coins, 10 pounds less +3 dex instead of +2 and..well you don't really care about the spell failure. Just my thoughts though.

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

That might be a good idea. DM can I swap it out for full price since we havent really started? I might be able to get it MW.

Silver Crusade

Sure np. Will start the game tonight.

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

Done. THank you!

Silver Crusade

In the second part of Scions of the Sky Key, a tribe of gripplis gave you a clay talisman bearing the symbol of a mountain under dozens of bright stars. the gripplis kept the talisman safe for generations, in the knowledge that it would be the only weapon that could hold the Golden Guardian at bay. Their instructions were simple:

"Break open the talisman in the presence of the Golden Guardian."

Upon your return to Fort Bandu, you receive a letter from Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin. (Player Handout #1).

Before you leave Fort Bandu, you may ask around for rumors about the Aspis Consortium:

Diplomacy (gather information) or Knowledge (nobility):

DC15:
A contingent of Aspis mercenaries was seen
approaching the Bandu Hills from the northwest—the
direction of Bloodcove.
DC20:
The leader of the group is an Ustalavic aristocrat
named Zaril Namoth, who is also known to be an expert
tracker and hunter.
DC25:
According to some rumors, Zaril Namoth takes
trophies from the people he tracks down and kills. Some
say he needs their heads for dark rituals he learned while
held by the Bekyar—a people infamous for kidnapping,
cannibalism, and demon worship.

Or, you may ask around Fort Bandu for rumors about the Golden Guardian:

Diplomacy (gather information), Knowledge (history), or Knowledge (local):

DC15:
Almost everyone at Fort Bandu knows the legend
of the Golden Guardian, but no one seems to know
anything substantial.
DC20:
Since the stories about the local boogeyman have
circulated in the region for centuries, most people speculate
that the creature is immortal or not a living creature.
DC25:
Some people believe it is a gold dragon, while others
say it is probably a living statue, a golden machine, or a
god-like entity. The only thing the locals are unanimous
about is that only a special weapon lost to antiquity can
defeat the Golden Guardian.

Lastly, you could ask the local miners about the kobolds of Mount Nakyuk:

Diplomacy (gather information), Knowledge (history), or Knowledge (local):

DC15:
Until recently, the kobolds have largely kept to themselves. Most local people didn’t even know about the kobolds before the incident with Sharrowsmith.
DC25:
Decades ago, a local boy went missing but returned weeks later with amazing stories about a hidden city protected by cruel traps that he only narrowly escaped. Learning this fact about the kobolds’ defenses grants the PCs a +1 bonus on all skill checks and saving throws to find, disable, bypass, and evade traps during this adventure.

Save for torrential rain alternating with scorching heat, the journey from Fort Bandu to Mount Nakyuk progresses smoothly. Ancient, crumbling stone buildings choked with vines and adorned with bone fetishes emerge from a patch of thick jungle underbrush. A scattering of bones and discarded tools hints that this location was recently inhabited. A gaping stairwell yawns behind a blood-spattered altar, descending to the mysterious depths where the Golden Guardian makes its home.

You are back at the place where adventure 1 ended; the kobold temple where the miners were held captive. There are tracks on the floor.

AFTER

You descend into the musty depths of the mysterious ruins, where your exploration begins in a maze of half-collapsed rooms and corridors. Two granite statues of dwarves in full armor stand guard in the entrance hall, flanking the entrance to a corridor to the south. Antelope skull patterns painted in red ochre cover each statue’s face. In the wall to the south are two rust-stained iron doors.

The air is pleasantly cool in the lightless halls of Ashkurhall. The ceiling is 10 feet high except where otherwise noted, and the Climb DC on any of the stone surfaces is 18. On the hard granite floor, the Survival DC to follow tracks is 20.

Knowledge (engineering) or Knowledge (history):

DC 13:
The architecture in this area is quite plain by dwarven
standards, which means the dwarves probably built this area in a hurry.
DC 18:
You estimate that the ruins are about 3,000 years old.

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3

knowledge:Loc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
While the group reconvenes at Fort Bandu, Lynn decides to use her spare time between buying supplies to ask around about rumors regarding the mysterious golden guardian. Most of the information she learns is pretty moot, most everyone knows of the legend and some say the creature or being is an immortal being or perhaps not even living at all.

Knowldege:Engi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
When they arrive at the ruins Lynn doesn't seem to pay much mind to the tracks, perhaps not spotting them at all but she takes note of the statues making small sketches. While quite Dwarven in make the handy-work is slightly shoddy compared to their standards suggesting it was built quickly or perhaps it's age alone is what has caused such degradation. "These ruins are ancient, i'd say, easily over two thousand years, maybe even three based on the the deterioration."

She would pull out a pre-knotted length of rope and offer it to Lilia, motioning to the dwarven statues, "Care to try and get a better view before we move onward?"

Might be a little presumptuous to assume the rogue has a grappling hook?

Silver Crusade

I might not have communicated it properly, but you can roll for all 3 the knowledge/diplo checks above, not just one.

Grand Lodge

Male elf swashbuckler(inspired blade)2, HP 18/18, F +1, R +7, W +2, AC 19, T 14, FF 15, Init +6, perception +11, lowlight

diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

know local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

know local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

The Exchange

F Kitsune Unchained Rogue/3 (HP 24/24 | AC:19 [+1 vs. Traps*] | T:15 [+1*] | FF:14 | CMB:+2 [9 vs. Grapple/Pin] | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+8 [+1*] | Will:+1 | Init:+5 | Perc:+4 [+1*; +1 to avoid surprise by foe] | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-10

Diplomacy; Aspis Consortium: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Knowledge (Local); Golden Guardian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Knowledge (Local); kobolds: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

"Did you know that, until recently, the kobolds of Mount Nakyuk have largely kept to themselves?" Lilia shares as she accepts the rope from Lynn. "Most local people didn’t even know about the kobolds before the incident with Sharrowsmith."

Lilia opens her newly purchased handy haversack and takes a grappling hook from it, which she ties to the rope while she continues to speak: "What might also be good to know is that decades ago, a local boy went missing but returned weeks later with amazing stories about a hidden city protected by cruel traps that he only narrowly escaped. So be extra wary of traps, guys."

Before throwing the hook up so she can climb up one of the statue's stone surface, Lilia follows her own advice and checks the area in front of her for traps.

Perception vs. traps: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Everything seems 100% safe and Lilia decides she'll ascend the statue to the right.

Grappling hook with knotted rope: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3
GM Carla wrote:
I might not have communicated it properly, but you can roll for all 3 the knowledge/diplo checks above, not just one.

Neato, also before i forget.. Lynn shares the info she finds about the other topics as well, so long as it's not repeats. I just really don't wanna type out more lol.

disguise(human): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23
diplomacy(Aspis): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Know:local(Kobolds): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

The nagaji will have spent her time shopping and will go where the group needs her to go, these checks are beyond her skills.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T 16 FF 16 | Saves: F: +4 R: +9 W: +3 | CMD: 19 | Init: +6 Percep: +7 SM: +4

A tall, slender man takes in all the information. He seems to perk up a bit when the notion of traps is mentioned. He saunters towards the team with an easy grace, hands not far from the hilts of his matched blades.

"Well met, friends. Darius Marel's the name, you know. Soon to be famous, after all! Sorry to interrupt, but I only recently returned to the Nantambu Lodge after recovering from my latest illness. Blast the Ten and these foreign assignments!"

"Anyway, if you need anyone else to help check for danger and who's quick with a blade, then I'm your man."

Silver Crusade

After introductions, everybody gathers at the entrance to the underground complex. The doors in front of you seem damaged by a crowbar, but closed again afterwards. Holes are smashed in the walls of the hallway up ahead, leaving rubble on the floor.

See map here.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Unchained Rogue/3 (HP 24/24 | AC:19 [+1 vs. Traps*] | T:15 [+1*] | FF:14 | CMB:+2 [9 vs. Grapple/Pin] | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+8 [+1*] | Will:+1 | Init:+5 | Perc:+4 [+1*; +1 to avoid surprise by foe] | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-10

Lilia moves over to the nearest door, checks it for traps, and opens it if she deems it trap free.

Perception, Trapfinding bonus: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

Silver Crusade

The door doesn't seem trapped, but is locked from the inside.

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

Should we break the door down? asks the nagaji.

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3

"It would be wiser to try another door first." Lynn peered down the corridor not liking the cramped space that would force them into single file and leave them exposed to flanking. She looked around for traps though she wasn't nearly as skilled as Lilia. "Let's just be careful I really don't like this place already."

perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15+1 vs traps from knowledge bonus

Grand Lodge

Male elf swashbuckler(inspired blade)2, HP 18/18, F +1, R +7, W +2, AC 19, T 14, FF 15, Init +6, perception +11, lowlight

Aye...I don't like the idea of this hallway...you two ladies check that other door before we head down this passage. I'll watch the hall for any surprises.

Silver Crusade

You don't see any traps, but the walls of the 5-ft wide hallway seem awfully unstable. It did seem like you could catch some muffled voices further down the hallway, though.

Knowledge: Engineering to know more about the walls

At the south end of this hallway, there is a grotesque dragon face carved in the stone wall. In its gaping maw it has two dozen round holes where its teeth should be. A lowered portcullis blocks off this room from the hallway to the north. The portcullis is old and rusty, and it no longer fits properly in its grooves.

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3

know:engi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Lynn nodded to Sharimus, "I think... i think i hear someone down there. Remember what the captain said about kobolds should we encounter them."

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

Should one of the stealthier among us investigate? she asks.

Silver Crusade

HP: 11/19 || AC: 15, T: 12, FF 13, CMD: 15 || F: +6 R: +4, W: +5 || Init +2, Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +7 || LG Male Shoanti Human Cleric/Ranger of Eristal 2 || Longspear +4, 1d8+3 (2d6+4) 20/x3, CMB +2 (+4)

dot

Silver Crusade

HP: 11/19 || AC: 15, T: 12, FF 13, CMD: 15 || F: +6 R: +4, W: +5 || Init +2, Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +7 || LG Male Shoanti Human Cleric/Ranger of Eristal 2 || Longspear +4, 1d8+3 (2d6+4) 20/x3, CMB +2 (+4)

I'm up to date, but at this point, I think that it's likely too late to add anything to the rolls.

The tall Shoanti simply sits back, activating his magical Wayfinder to offer light and wrapping it around the hand that will also hold out his longspear to the front, right next to his holy implement.

Silver Crusade

As you all stand indecisivelessly in the hallway, Gunther adds a little light to the scene.

Sure is cosy like this :3

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3

Lynn moves to try the door opposite of the group.
All we need is a tiny tree and some wrapped gifts.

Silver Crusade

HP: 11/19 || AC: 15, T: 12, FF 13, CMD: 15 || F: +6 R: +4, W: +5 || Init +2, Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +7 || LG Male Shoanti Human Cleric/Ranger of Eristal 2 || Longspear +4, 1d8+3 (2d6+4) 20/x3, CMB +2 (+4)

Ill begin slowly moving down the hallway, looking for dangers as I go, stopping at the first door seeing if it will open.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Silver Crusade

Gunther notices a 10-ft square that is seemingly rigged to topple the wall in it on top of the person triggering pressure plates (See map).

The door seems to be jammer, but through the narrow crack in the wall he glimpses a large open space. (Move action and DC15 escape artist to move through a crack)

The Exchange

F Kitsune Unchained Rogue/3 (HP 24/24 | AC:19 [+1 vs. Traps*] | T:15 [+1*] | FF:14 | CMB:+2 [9 vs. Grapple/Pin] | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+8 [+1*] | Will:+1 | Init:+5 | Perc:+4 [+1*; +1 to avoid surprise by foe] | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-10

It'd be easy for me to slip through that crack, but I'll try disabling the trap first.

Lilia moves over to the pressure plates while taking out her tools, and tries to disable the trap.

Not sure if I need to roll for each plate, or just once 'cause it's one trap?
Disable Device, Masterwork Tools: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 = 23

She then tries to open the door east of her.

Silver Crusade

Lilia succesfully sabotages the trap, but the next door is also jammer shut.

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

So we can move through now?

Silver Crusade

HP: 11/19 || AC: 15, T: 12, FF 13, CMD: 15 || F: +6 R: +4, W: +5 || Init +2, Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +7 || LG Male Shoanti Human Cleric/Ranger of Eristal 2 || Longspear +4, 1d8+3 (2d6+4) 20/x3, CMB +2 (+4)

Not wanting to get split from the rest of the group is he is lucky enough to squeeze through, Gunther instead moves to check the door near him on the opposite wall.

Perception (if not covered in the first one): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Shrugging his shoulders, "Looks safe", as he begins to try to open the door, (unless someone else stops him to do something else).

Silver Crusade

Maanyatha wrote:
So we can move through now?

You are completely safe to run to the other side and back without setting off any traps.

The door is jammer shut as well.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 39/39 | AC 21 T 16 FF 16 | Saves: F: +4 R: +9 W: +3 | CMD: 19 | Init: +6 Percep: +7 SM: +4

Sorry for going awol guys.

Darius hangs back at first, interested to see how this group interacts before jumping in.

He notes their prudent caution as approaching the trap. He also admires Lillia's skill in disabling it.

"You ARE a talented one, aren't you" he says appreciatively. "I couldn't have done it better myself. And I've done my share of crypt breaking, mind you. Where did you learn the trade, if I may be so bold?"

After giving her time to reply. And Darius is always interested in "shop talk" he says:

"Would you mind if I tried the door?"

Not sure if a disable will do it, but in case...

Disable: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 2 [ HP 15/15 (0 LN) | AC 15, Tch 13, FF 12 | Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +4 | CMD 13 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Inspire courage 9/9, Dancing lights 3/3 1st3/3

Lynn stood by while the others worked at the doors, "I hope sir Sharrowsmith is okay."

Silver Crusade

After fumbling with the lock for a bit, you come to the conclusion that the locks on the doors must have been deliberately broken, and that they are all jammed shut with force.

(DC10 STR check to open)

Liberty's Edge

HP 16/16 AC: 16 T: 11 FF CMD 15 FORT: +4 REF: +2 will +0 (+2 Mind Effect and Posion) Init +3 Perception +6 [Low Light Vision] NG Female Nagagi Blood Rager [Arcane] MW Naginata +5 [1d8+4/x4 ]

The nagaji will attempt to open the door, forcing it open.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Silver Crusade

The door opens creaking loudly with the sound of rusted iron. Behind it, you see and empty room.

1 to 50 of 323 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS / CtP] #6–16: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 3: The Golden Guardian All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.