Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS-CORE] 08-00 The Cosmic Captive (tier 1-2)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

Special rules - Remnant of Iovo:

Each turn a character may move and try to do one special thing (or take a normal standard action)
Defuse the spirit
In order to tame the runaway magical effects here, you need to understand what is happening, interpret the inscribed runes around the basin, perform emergency repairs, and calm the spirit. This requires five checks using Diplomacy, Disable Device, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (religion), Linguistics, or Spellcraft. The DC is 15. Once a PC has successfully used one of these skills, future uses of that skill in this encounter is harder.
To do this you will need to be within ten feet of the pool, and it may attack you.
Rather (or in addition to) a skill check you may use an appropriate class ability or spell and I'll adjust the DC arbitrarily.

Distract the spirit
PCs who attempt to defuse the spirit are vulnerable to its attacks, and a PC can try to distract the spirit by succeeding at an Average Bluff, Intimidate, or combat maneuver check. Again the DC is 15. This would draw the sprit's attention to you rather than the people diffusing the spirit.
Alternatively you may try to hurt the spirit to draw its attention to you, make an attack or cast a spell as normal.


101 to 150 of 200 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

It conveys confusion.

"I not Khaleh."

Turning to Goldur it explains.

"Zhaleh was, is our leader. We rebelled against Kelizandri when the prisoner began to speak with her. But we lost.."

The Exchange

Male Oread Monk 2 (HP 15/15) (AC 19/15/14) (CMD 19) (Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6) (Init +8) (Perception+8)

Xuan looks serenely thoughtful.

"Well, the enemy of our enemy is probably our friend. I think we might be able to help you... Tell us of this prisoner, as you lead us on."

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16

Am happy to translate all his words, but responses will be limited.

Goldur feels a bit the fool as he pantomimes his brief responses. "Where?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Female Human Fighter 1; HP 4/13; AC 23 (t 12, ff 21); F +4, R +2, W +2; CMB +4, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft.; Init +2; Perception +2

Idna sheathes her sword and approaches the elemental. "Who is the prisoner? Where can we find Zhaleh and help her? And who is Kelizandri?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The elemental looks confused as you speak rapidly, and its injured condition is probably not helping any. It appears unwilling to lead you on in its current state.

"Khaleh is great leader of water folk. Served Kelizandri out of necessity. Don't know other prisoner."


"Doom Girl" Online VL // Upcoming PbP EventsPbP Gameday Signups // Cosmic Captive Player SignupOverseer ThreadGM Reporting Form

★ - OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT - ★

Sorrina Westyr’s projection appears once again to every Pathfinder. Behind her is a map of the Asteroid, Aucturn’s Tear, lit up with different colors around the different regions.

“Good news, everyone! Our tactical reports coming from the region known as Area F, ‘The Sea of Fire’, tell us that the entire region has been claimed and is now safe for travel! Keep going, Pathfinders!”

The Sea of Fire has been Claimed!

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16
Professor Farnsworth wrote:
“Good news, everyone!"

"Good news indeed. Now then... Can you tell us anything else about the prisoner?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Female Human Fighter 1; HP 4/13; AC 23 (t 12, ff 21); F +4, R +2, W +2; CMB +4, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft.; Init +2; Perception +2

Idna turns to the bard. "I'm happy to use a charge from my wand to help this creature heal and lead us to its leader. Will you cast it for me?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

I'm going to assume you use the charge of the wand to help heal it a bit. Mechanically the elemental will hang around with you, and in one fight you can have it join in. I'll also assume you spend a few minutes trying to communicate with the elemental

"Khaleh imprisoned below lake." it slowly gets out.

travel time: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Time: 0:21 after arrival

The gentle wind brings a semblance of life and movement to a vast frozen city. Failing enchantments causes stone to crumble and rebuild from moment to moment. A thick sheen of ice and snow covers every surface. A few structures around a temple plaza bear signs of recent repairs and habitation, and the icy, shattered remains of fifteen-foot-tall, willowy humanoids lie scattered across the cobbles.

As you travel through the broken city you spot a shrine with broken doors, beyond which shimmers some type of ancient magic.

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Ranger 2 (Core) | HP 22/22 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +5, W +1 (+2 vs. charms and compulsions) | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Resist Acid 5

Mentys scowls throughout the whole conversation with the elemental, but it seems more forced towards the end. It is only when the team approaches the shrine that he speaks again. "Figure we should go in? Does our friend know anything about this place?"

The Exchange

Male Oread Monk 2 (HP 15/15) (AC 19/15/14) (CMD 19) (Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6) (Init +8) (Perception+8)

Xuan nods.

"It would probably be worth taking a look, to see if there is anything useful, but it knowledge, or items."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

As this is a special, I'm going to press you forward a bit here

As you approach the pool an etheral humanoid figure appears from the waters, bearing a benign expression. It opens it's mouth to speak, but then its face distorts wildy and runes around the pool glow white hot!

know(arcana) DC12:
Whatever magic was here has just started to fail..badly

The spirit howls in pain and starts to lash out!

There are various special actions you can take here. I have put them in a spoiler at the top of the page by the map link

Status, bold may post
Magni
Mentys 3 damage
Xuan 5 damage
Zootloot
Idna,
Goldur
Lasair

Spirit


"Doom Girl" Online VL // Upcoming PbP EventsPbP Gameday Signups // Cosmic Captive Player SignupOverseer ThreadGM Reporting Form

★ - OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT - ★

“More tactical reports have been flowing in to our Control Center,” Sorrina Westyr proclaims as her image appears once more to all of you. She points her wand at a now glowing region of the Asteroid. “We’ve cleared another region! Area D, The Frozen City has been claimed and is now safe for travel!”

The Exchange

Male Oread Monk 2 (HP 15/15) (AC 19/15/14) (CMD 19) (Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6) (Init +8) (Perception+8)

@GM Aerondor: I don't see any other links at the top of the page...?

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"The magic is unstable here. Weakening. Whether from age or something else is anyone's guess."

I don't see any spoilers either.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Druid 02 HP 19/19 AC: 17 (15 without shield) /T: 12 /FF: 15 - Perception +10 - F: +5 / R: +2 /W: +8 - CMB +0 - CMD +13 - Speed 20 - Init. +4 - Storm Burst per Day: 3/8

Me neither

Magni considers the well carefully and decides to err on the side of caution keeping his distance from it.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

My apologies. I've put it up now. Must have shut down the window without saving somehow.

Goldur points out some relevant runes...

Status, bold may post
Magni
Mentys 3 damage
Xuan 5 damage
Zootloot
Idna,
Lasair

Spirit (Diffused: 1; Used know(arcana))
Goldur

@Goldur I am assuming you go up to close to the pool to use the skill. If not, feel free to move yourself backwards and pick a different action.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Bard/2 | HP 18/19 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +2*, Ref +5*, Will +4* (+2 vs illusions) | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Init +4, Perc +8 | Remaining arrows: 18 | Bardic Performance Rounds 3/9

"If one of you can distract that thing, I can try to settle the spirit down a little bit."

Assuming that someone does something to "distract", I'm going to try a Diplomacy to "diffuse". Using versatile performance.

Zootloot edges close, to within 10 feet of the pool, and starts humming a tune. He focuses intently on trying to diffuse the spirit with his calming song.

Diplomacy, versatile performance: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Ranger 2 (Core) | HP 22/22 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +5, W +1 (+2 vs. charms and compulsions) | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Resist Acid 5

Mentys hurries over, axes still out. "Hey! Hey! Don't worry about them, worry about me!" the oread yells as he waves his weapons about wildly.

Distract, CMB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16

Yeah that's fine. Goldur's best contribution here by far will be diffuse checks, so he'll be however close he needs to be.

"Come to think on it, I wonder if these runes hold the key to restabilizing the containment field. See if you can keep it busy while I take a closer look," he asks no one in particular.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Male Oread Monk 2 (HP 15/15) (AC 19/15/14) (CMD 19) (Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6) (Init +8) (Perception+8)

Xuan, seeing the problem, attempts to 'diffuse' the runes.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27.

The Exchange

Female Human Fighter 1; HP 4/13; AC 23 (t 12, ff 21); F +4, R +2, W +2; CMB +4, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft.; Init +2; Perception +2

Idna walks to the side and attempts to grab the spirit's attention, banging her sword on her shield to make noise.
Combat Maneuver: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Druid 02 HP 19/19 AC: 17 (15 without shield) /T: 12 /FF: 15 - Perception +10 - F: +5 / R: +2 /W: +8 - CMB +0 - CMD +13 - Speed 20 - Init. +4 - Storm Burst per Day: 3/8

Being really stubborn Magni once again tries to summon the winds and send them crushing against the spirit...

Ranged Touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 -> Damage roll (NL): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 -2 to attack rolls by the target if it gets hit by the domain ability; lasts 1 round

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

While half the group tries to solve the puzzle of the oracle, the other half try to keep it busy. However the combination of distractions keep it from interfering with anyone in the group.

Status, bold may post (round 2)
GoldurMagni
Mentys 3 damage
Xuan 5 damage
Zootloot
Idna,
Lasair

Spirit (Diffused: 3; Used know(arcana), diplomacy, disable device )

rolls:

sprit attacks M: 1d20 + 6 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 3 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Bard/2 | HP 18/19 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +2*, Ref +5*, Will +4* (+2 vs illusions) | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Init +4, Perc +8 | Remaining arrows: 18 | Bardic Performance Rounds 3/9

Zootloot looks smugly at the glowing runes. "I think this is working. Of course, in no small part due to my efforts." He laughs at himself and then tries to calm the spirit again.

Knowledge(religion),bardic knowledge: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Well that fizzled.

The Exchange

Male Oread Monk 2 (HP 15/15) (AC 19/15/14) (CMD 19) (Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6) (Init +8) (Perception+8)

Xuan continues to try and stabilize the runes, going for more complicated arrangements...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Sorcerer 2 (HP: 12/12) (AC:14 FF:14 T:12) (Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Lasair closes in on the pool and inspects the runes, but can make no sense of the magic infused in them.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Druid 02 HP 19/19 AC: 17 (15 without shield) /T: 12 /FF: 15 - Perception +10 - F: +5 / R: +2 /W: +8 - CMB +0 - CMD +13 - Speed 20 - Init. +4 - Storm Burst per Day: 3/8

Magni keeps summoning the winds against the spirit of the well...

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 -> Damage roll: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 As before if the attack hits the opponent gets -2 to all his attack tols for the next round

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Ranger 2 (Core) | HP 22/22 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +5, W +1 (+2 vs. charms and compulsions) | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Resist Acid 5

Distract, CMB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Mentys continues to make himself seem larger than life in case an attack need be diverted from his allies fixing the circle. He does not, however, do so well enough to cover the greater threat to the spirit.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Goldur continues strengthening the magical field.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The team makes only slow progress, although Goldur does make another breakthrough. Surly you must be close

It lashes out at Goldur, hurting the stout dwarf.

Status, bold may post (round 3)
Goldur 4 damage
Magni
Mentys 3 damage
Xuan 5 damage
Zootloot
Idna,
Lasair

Spirit (Diffused: 4; Used know(arcana), diplomacy, disable device )

rolls:

attack Goldur(as Magni is out of range): 1d20 + 6 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 2 - 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Ranger 2 (Core) | HP 22/22 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +5, W +1 (+2 vs. charms and compulsions) | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Resist Acid 5

Distract, CMB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Mentys moves in, continuing to slice the air and flail about as he presents himself as a closer target.

The Exchange

Female Human Fighter 1; HP 4/13; AC 23 (t 12, ff 21); F +4, R +2, W +2; CMB +4, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft.; Init +2; Perception +2

Round 2
Idna tries desperately to appeal to the spirit and understand its torment, but cannot get through to it.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Round 3
Idna's efforts may pay off, though, as she gleans some insight into the spirit's anguish.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 18

The Exchange

Male Oread Monk 2 (HP 15/15) (AC 19/15/14) (CMD 19) (Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6) (Init +8) (Perception+8)

Xuan, stoically, attempts to finish the job.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Druid 02 HP 19/19 AC: 17 (15 without shield) /T: 12 /FF: 15 - Perception +10 - F: +5 / R: +2 /W: +8 - CMB +0 - CMD +13 - Speed 20 - Init. +4 - Storm Burst per Day: 3/8

Magni sends another gout of wind at the spirit...

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 -> Damage roll (nl): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Between Idna and Xuan you manage to stabilise the field again.

It speaks to you clearly (and each hears it in your own native language)

"I am the voice of Seven Songs, one of the oracles of Iovo. I see great things before you, but great danger too."

Several items rise to the top of the water and float to the edge for you to collect.

Four potions of endure elements; two potins of cure lights wounds and a potion of remove disease

Nearby you hear more groups of pathfinders routing other enemies hiding in the ice bound city.

You can chat with the Oracle if you like. You have a number of options about how to proceed from here, You can continue on the water path, towards an immense frozen reservoir, or change to the fire or earth paths if you wish. Let me know what you want, and the oracle may provide some hints about what is to come...

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Bard/2 | HP 18/19 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +2*, Ref +5*, Will +4* (+2 vs illusions) | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Init +4, Perc +8 | Remaining arrows: 18 | Bardic Performance Rounds 3/9

"Aha! See that?" Zootloot exclaims as the spirit calms. He points at the oracle. "He says he sees great things. Hmm. Wonder what that means."

I vote to continue towards the reservoir.

"So, great oracle. What can you tell us about the water path?"

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16

"Let's not forget why we're here in the first place. Oracle, there have been signs of some great captive being on this asteroid. Can you tell us about it?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Many are captive, in body or soul. At he heart of the asteroid lies the Duke of Thunder. He is the most powerful of the many." replies the spirit.

It turns to Zootloot. "If you continue on your route you will face icy horrors in tight spaces. Should you master your fears, then the ageless gaolers will be your next challenge!"

Time: 0:22 after arrival

Status,
Goldur 4 damage
Magni
Mentys 3 damage
Xuan 5 damage
Zootloot
Idna,
Lasair

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Druid 02 HP 19/19 AC: 17 (15 without shield) /T: 12 /FF: 15 - Perception +10 - F: +5 / R: +2 /W: +8 - CMB +0 - CMD +13 - Speed 20 - Init. +4 - Storm Burst per Day: 3/8

"Well then.... describe these horrors. What kind of weaknesses do they have?" asks Magni.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Sorcerer 2 (HP: 12/12) (AC:14 FF:14 T:12) (Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +4) (Init: +6) (Perc: +2)

Lasair impatiently listens to the oracle, his metal rod rhythmically jumping from hand to hand.

"Ever since we got to this comet I've been itching to blast something with my fiery spells, and icy horrors in tight spaces sound like the prime candidates."

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Ranger 2 (Core) | HP 22/22 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +5, W +1 (+2 vs. charms and compulsions) | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Resist Acid 5

Mentys listens impatiently to the oracle, questioning its faith to the true seer of the future all the while. He pulls out his wand. "Xuan, Goldur, do you require healing?"

Feel free to roll a charge off of my wand or yours, if you have one. I'm going to wait on healing myself until I receive a larger wound.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

There is the wand of CLW you were given at the start as well, remember

"I see vague patterns, future possibilities. Not details. Such is the curse of the oracle." sighs the spirit.

Unless you have final questions, it'll be time to head onward. Sorry for the constant push, that is the nature of the multi table specials.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Bard 3 | AC: 13/8/13 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6 (+2 vs poison/spells/SLA's, +4 vs performance/sonic/language-dependant) | CMB +3, CMD 11 | Init +0 | Perc +9 | Performance: 16

No other questions. It's fine to push, I've had a table move so slowly that the special basically happened around us, instead of with us. Pushing is better!

As for healing, I can use it myself. Although I think we should tick off the new wand instead of our existing ones.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Female Human Fighter 1; HP 4/13; AC 23 (t 12, ff 21); F +4, R +2, W +2; CMB +4, CMD 16; Spd 20 ft.; Init +2; Perception +2

Idna bows her head in thanks to the spirit, then draws her sword and leads the group into the narrow tunnels. "I suspect we'll need some light."

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Bard/2 | HP 18/19 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +2*, Ref +5*, Will +4* (+2 vs illusions) | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Init +4, Perc +8 | Remaining arrows: 18 | Bardic Performance Rounds 3/9

"Icy horrors? I'm ok with that. I think." Zootloot shrugs then hops from one foot to the other. "Let's get going then."

The Exchange

Male Oread Monk 2 (HP 15/15) (AC 19/15/14) (CMD 19) (Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +6) (Init +8) (Perception+8)

I am happy to use the wand that we were given.

"Some healing would be appreciated."

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Out of combat, I'm happy for folk who want healing to just roll the CLW of the party wand. there are enough of you who can use it, and "cooperate" is a core Society value. I think there are nine charges left on it now. To make life simplier, I'll assume any CLWs (at least out of combat) are taken from that wand first

You bid farewell to the spirit from a lost world, and head onward.
time taken: 2d10 + 10 ⇒ (9, 4) + 10 = 23

An immense, frozen subterranean lake lies beneath the ruins of the Iovian city. Blasts of air have carved a network of tunnels through the lake, providing various paths from the surface into the frozen interior. The cold here is bitter, and the light non existent. Without the spell cast on you earlier, you would surely be suffering horribly.

Powerful gusts of warm air howl through these twisting tunnels of ice. The passages turn upon themselves and end in sudden precipices. The footing is treacherous, and a step to either side drops into chasms clouded by freezing mist.

Okay, you need to pick a leader here. Someone who is good at climbing and survival would be ideal. They will need to make two climb and one survival check. You can discuss who is going to take the lead here, but don't do any rolling for it until you are clear who will do that. I'll take the first post with rolls as the leader. After they have posted, I'm open to others doing aid-another checks.

Status,
Goldur 4 damage
Magni
Mentys 3 damage
Xuan
Zootloot
Idna,
Lasair
Elemental companion
Wand - 9 charges

Time is now after 0:45 arrival

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Druid 02 HP 19/19 AC: 17 (15 without shield) /T: 12 /FF: 15 - Perception +10 - F: +5 / R: +2 /W: +8 - CMB +0 - CMD +13 - Speed 20 - Init. +4 - Storm Burst per Day: 3/8

Magni has +12 Survival but also a -3 climb... Not ideal for this I guess

Grand Lodge

Male Oread Ranger 2 (Core) | HP 22/22 | AC 18/12/16 | F +5, R +5, W +1 (+2 vs. charms and compulsions) | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Resist Acid 5

Good idea about the free wand, I forgot about that.

Mentys lights up at the sight of the deadly tunnels and treacherous terrain. "I believe I can be of assistance in this regard. Navigating such places is my specialty and birthright, and I can see in the dark." He smiles and pulls a small bag from his pack to reveal it is full of pitons and other climbing tools.

Mentys has a +6 Survival and a +8 Climb after ACP and his Climber's Kit.

101 to 150 of 200 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS-CORE] 08-00 The Cosmic Captive (tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.