Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PFS-CORE] 05-19 The Horn of Aroden (high tier)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

perception:

[dice=Titiana]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Magga]1d20-2[/dice]
[dice=Darven]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Samildanach]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Silgil]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Garn]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Snowball]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Grimshaw]1d20+1[/dice]

init:

[dice=Titiana]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Magga]1d20-2[/dice]
[dice=Darven]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Samildanach]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Silgil]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Garn]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Snowball]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Grimshaw]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=baddies]1d20+[/dice]


101 to 150 of 303 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

In the midst of battle, diplomacy won't work. I know you are going off a cue in the battle, but I'd not want Silgil to waste a turn on something that cannot succeed - at least at the moment. He certainly can do a diplomacy check if he chooses to, but it won't affect how the battle plays out.

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

Magga smiles at the pathetic blow to her shoulder, then puts all her weight and strength behind a massive swing at her opponent, only to whiff at empty air and spin in a circle. "Stay still you little man! And hit like a man!"

Crunch:
Standard Attack (blue)

Halberd: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 Adamantine, Slashing: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 8) + 10 = 25

Grand Lodge

Companion Cat, Medium (Snow Leopard) L5 | 42/42 | AC:18 T:15 FF:13) | CMB:+6 (+8 w weapon finesse) CMD:21 (25 vs trip) | Saves F:7 R:9 (evasion) W:4 | Init:+5 | Per:+5 | Spd: 50 | Conditions: greater magic fang (5h)

Snowball snarls at the (green) man who attacked his master. He steps forward and leaps forward, fighting with tooth and nail to tear into him.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 for dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 and if it hits trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 for dmg: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 for dmg: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grand Lodge

Deinonychus Druid L5 | HP: 48/48 | AC:16 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:+8 CMD:22 | Saves F:7 R:4 W:7 (+4 vs fey, plants) | Init:+4 | Per:+10 | Spd: 60 | Reroll: 1/1 | Wild Shape: 0/1 | Conditions:

Garn, reeling from the multiple wounds, roars in anger. He steps around the (green) man, flanking him with his loyal Snowball. He leaps up, clawing and biting at the man.

talon, PA, flank: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 1 + 2 = 16 for dmg, PA: 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14
talon, PA, flank: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 1 + 2 = 13 for dmg, PA: 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15
bite, PA, flank: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 1 + 2 = 16 for dmg, PA: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
foreclaws, PA, flank: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 1 + 2 = 21 for dmg, PA: 1d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/5 | HP: 57/57 | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+8, R:+3, W:+7 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Perc+6, Appraise+7, KnArc+7, KnDun+7, KnEng+7, KnHis+7, KnPln+7, Lin+8, SpCft+11 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Silgil will just snap off a quick magic missile (from his wand) at blue to punctuate his suggestion.

MM: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"If you want me to hit like a man, then behave like a woman." snaps back the man in yellow.[/b]"

Snowball mauls the man in green horribly, but he is still up. Garn then rips him to shreds. Silgil sends a magical missile at the man in blue who also slumps to the ground.

Status, bold may post
Titiana
Samildanach
(Grimshaw) - 25 damage (and extra 12NL damage). On -10. Stable
Darven

Folk
- yellow 6 damage
Magga 7 NL damage
Garn -36 NL damage;
(snowball)
Silgil

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

Seeing that the bandits don't fight to kill, Tatiana draws her sap and casts stabilize on the one that just fall on Silgil's magic.

Then she 5ft. step toward the last ennemy.

Don't let Pharasma choose your destiny, surrender.

She says to him.

The Exchange

Male Half Orc (Shackles), Cleric of Gozreh 4 (CORE) | HP: 28/28 | AC:20[22] (12[12] Tch,19 [21] Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R:+3 , W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +2, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Channel (2D6 DC 15) 4/5 | SWA: 4/4 | Wooden Fist 5/5 Active conditions: None.

Seeing his allies battered by their foes, and their foes' unwillingness to draw blood, Samildanach holds up his symbol once more and calls upon Gozreh's winds to soothe the wounds. He uses his training to avoid the Bandit still standing and the man in blue, but lets it cover the fallen bandit in green to see if there is any life on him.

Channel to Heal, Ignoring Yellow/Blue: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The last man throws down his club.

"Okay, I surrender!" he calls out.

Status
Titiana
Samildanach
(Grimshaw) - 16 damage (and extra 3NL damage).
Darven
Folk
- yellow 6 damage
Magga
Garn -27 NL damage;
(snowball)
Silgil

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

Good choice lad. Now, tell us who you are and why attacking us ?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"I'm Bert." he says.

"And.. err.. that is, you attacked us."

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

"You're right we did. Now unless you want us to do it again, you'll make yourself more useful to us."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Ahh.... sure.." he says. "How?"

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

"Where is the noble fool who thinks he's a warrior?"

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

Who's your boss, where are you hiding.

Asks Tatiana.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Ahh... he was.." says the man pointing to the pool of body parts that used to be the man in green.

"And the noble fool... he'd be back at the main camp with Wilcent's boss. She's a werewolf." he says.

Then adds brightly. "We're all going to be were wovles too!" and shows off lots of bite marks on his arms.

The Exchange

Male Half Orc (Shackles), Cleric of Gozreh 4 (CORE) | HP: 28/28 | AC:20[22] (12[12] Tch,19 [21] Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R:+3 , W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +2, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Channel (2D6 DC 15) 4/5 | SWA: 4/4 | Wooden Fist 5/5 Active conditions: None.

Hearing the man's pride, Samildanach wished he hadn't spared their lives, for it was likely that the Wolf's curse would tear them apart from the insides and should the survive, they would only wreak havoc upon the area. Shaking his head solemnly, the Half-Oc reaches his faithful companion and draws forth a driftwood wand, applying it to Grimshaw's wounds to bring the beast round.

Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Such is the price for banditry lad, Trust me, it is much simpler being legal." Samildanach states as he works, thinking of his own time as a Pirate, "You may want to get the bite looked at, not everyone is lucky and turns."

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/5 | HP: 57/57 | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+8, R:+3, W:+7 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Perc+6, Appraise+7, KnArc+7, KnDun+7, KnEng+7, KnHis+7, KnPln+7, Lin+8, SpCft+11 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"Correct me if I am delusional, but it sure appeared like you were advancing with intent to harm. And this is bandit territory is it not? And you are bandits are you not? I could cast a truth spell on you, but I don't think that is necessary, do you?"

"As the cleric stated, this is the price for banditry. Luckily for you we are more interested in information that punishing you. And from what he said, you may have brought on your own doom anyway."

"So, instead of incarcerating you, we are going to have you lead us to your superior."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Sure can. .. but she'll rip you to shreds. Aldona is even tougher than Wicent!" says the man.

"Ahh.. if I take you there... will you turn me lose before you talk to her... I don't think she'll treat me well taking you there."

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

A werewolf? What is this exactly

Know (local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

May be... says Tatiana before asking the man Can you draw a map of your camp? Tell us where you places sentries and such?

Tatiana examines the marks on the man's arm.

Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/5 | HP: 57/57 | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+8, R:+3, W:+7 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Perc+6, Appraise+7, KnArc+7, KnDun+7, KnEng+7, KnHis+7, KnPln+7, Lin+8, SpCft+11 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"Wait, Wincent is not your leader? Aldona is? Then what is Wincent, a lieutenant or the equivalent?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The man does appear to have the bites and scratches consistent with an attack by a wild animal.

"Wincent was my boss. His boss is, well, was, Aldona."

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

"Tell you what. Once you take us to this boy we're looking for, you can have your weapon back, and we'll fight again. If you win, you're free to go."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Or how about I take you there, you keep the sword and I just go away?" he counters.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

<bump>

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

We will see once there. Lead us to your camp and I hope for you that all will be as you tell us.

Says Tatiana, ready to go.

The Exchange

Male Half Orc (Shackles), Cleric of Gozreh 4 (CORE) | HP: 28/28 | AC:20[22] (12[12] Tch,19 [21] Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R:+3 , W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +2, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Channel (2D6 DC 15) 4/5 | SWA: 4/4 | Wooden Fist 5/5 Active conditions: None.

Sorry, I had simply missed updates and the weekend got busy

Shrugging as the hapless bandit reveals what little he knows, Samildanach calls Grimshaw to heel and sets off, his stern demonic visage turning to their captor. "Right, you can drop the Sword and lead us towards your camp, once we are satisfied you aren't leading us to a trap you can leave." he replies gruffly, pushing him onwards s a show of encouragement.

"Anyone else wounded? I can use any haling wands you happen to have, or use my own if ye don't have one?" The half-orc calls to his party.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Seeing little alternative, the man slowly leads you through the forest. You smell faint smoke nearby.

"It's about 100' in that direction.." he says pointing towards where the faint scent of smoke comes from. "Now, I've done my bit, what say you let me go now?"

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/5 | HP: 57/57 | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+8, R:+3, W:+7 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Perc+6, Appraise+7, KnArc+7, KnDun+7, KnEng+7, KnHis+7, KnPln+7, Lin+8, SpCft+11 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"You promise to eschew criminal behavior in the future?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Oh yes. I've certainly learned my lesson." says the man.

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

Magga comes up behind the bandit and hits him at the base of the neck with a small, heavy sack. Then she looks down and spits on his sleeping form. "I don't trust any coward who won't fight for his freedom."

She trades the sap for her halberd and then looks at her companions. "What say we light the tents on fire, then kill everyone as they run out?"

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/5 | HP: 57/57 | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+8, R:+3, W:+7 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Perc+6, Appraise+7, KnArc+7, KnDun+7, KnEng+7, KnHis+7, KnPln+7, Lin+8, SpCft+11 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Silgil looks at the slumped form (assuming Magga successfully KOed him) and then an Magga, an obvious look of concern on his face.

Sheesh! I better brush up on my fisticuffs. Rather take one I can see coming than that.

Then when she talks about killing everyone, he has a more shocked expression.

"None of that now! We are not here to exterminate the road-rogues. Besides you may end up accidentally incinerating the boy if you do that."

Silgil strongly suspects that the second argument carries more weight than the first.

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

The last time a tent was put to fire, it contains lots of very important documents! This I'm prepared to deal with that.
So please, no fire near a tent.

Adds Tatiana to Silgil wise words.

Who's stealthy? she asks to her comrades.

I can move closer and tries to get info, about how many bandits are left and if I can see the boy.

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/5 | HP: 57/57 | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+8, R:+3, W:+7 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Perc+6, Appraise+7, KnArc+7, KnDun+7, KnEng+7, KnHis+7, KnPln+7, Lin+8, SpCft+11 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"Well, I'm about as stealthy as your typical person. Count me out of any reconnaissance."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Sneaking forward a bit you spy the camp Map updated
A huge wolf sits near the fire, and a single bandit stands nearby, idly poking at the small blaze.

Of course there may be more that you havn't seen, but that would require stealth and perception checks.

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

I'll wait to see if anybody skilled wants to scout ahead, but if nobody does, Magga is just going to run in and start swinging.

Grand Lodge

Male Garundi 9/37 HP| AC 22 T 12 FF 20| Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +3| Init: +2| Perc: +8

"I'd say we attempt to take them out at a range. In case there are more, we will not get caught in the ambush."

The Exchange

Male Half Orc (Shackles), Cleric of Gozreh 4 (CORE) | HP: 28/28 | AC:20[22] (12[12] Tch,19 [21] Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R:+3 , W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +2, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Channel (2D6 DC 15) 4/5 | SWA: 4/4 | Wooden Fist 5/5 Active conditions: None.

Samildanach shrugs as they observe the camp ahead. "I ain't the creeping kind, leave that to others." he says quietly, drawing his Trident carefully to avoid any glinting. "Magga's tactic risks the boy, but without stealth we might get them with a roaring surprise attack. Though anyone got anything to deal with a Werewolf?"

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

No idea, I'm from the city, not the wilderness... Says Tatiana.

But, I can tries to scout for you.

Tatiana decides to go herself to scout the camp and tries to know more about the number of bandits left and where they are.

She makes a detour to avoid the werewolf scent.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Grand Lodge

Deinonychus Druid L5 | HP: 48/48 | AC:16 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:+8 CMD:22 | Saves F:7 R:4 W:7 (+4 vs fey, plants) | Init:+4 | Per:+10 | Spd: 60 | Reroll: 1/1 | Wild Shape: 0/1 | Conditions:

Before reaching the new camp

Garn limps carefully from the multiple bruises he received towards Samildanach. He nudges him with his snout, and gestures to the wand that was passed over earlier.
wand of clw: 6d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 4, 2, 1, 4, 6) + 6 = 29

Now
Not being able to speak, Garn silently listens in to the plan. He cares little though for whether they take the stealthy or direct approach though, but regardless he has little say.

As the party nears though, he grunts and snarls, summoning the primal magic of the land to strengthen the hide of Snowball and himself.

Cast barkskin on Snowball and himself.
GM, did the travel to the camp require a new charge of mage armor?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

@Garn Yes, the trip was two- three hours.

Tatiana slips through the trees, unnoticed so far. Luckily you are currently downwind of the wolf.

Big arrow on map shows wind direction.

The Exchange

Male Half Orc (Shackles), Cleric of Gozreh 4 (CORE) | HP: 28/28 | AC:20[22] (12[12] Tch,19 [21] Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R:+3 , W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +2, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Re-roll (+2) 1/1 | Channel (2D6 DC 15) 4/5 | SWA: 4/4 | Wooden Fist 5/5 Active conditions: None.

As Tatiana begins her lone mission, Samildanach calls upon Gozreh's power to turn his skin into hardened oak and patting Grimshaw behind the ear, hoping to keep the curious Raptor from making too much noise.

"Be ready, if we hear a howl we best get in quick" Samildanach warns softly.

Cast Barkskin and prepare to rush in if needed

Grand Lodge

Male Garundi 9/37 HP| AC 22 T 12 FF 20| Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +3| Init: +2| Perc: +8

Darven grips the hilt of his longsword, ready to move at a moments notice.

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

"So are we going to rain fire and hatred down on them while they charge us? Or shall we go get bloody?"

If we are going into melee, I'll ask Silgil for a wand charge right before we attack.

Grand Lodge

Male L/G Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter)/5 | HP: 57/57 | AC/FF/T: 14/14/10 | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F:+8, R:+3, W:+7 (+2 Hardy) | Init: +6 | Speed 20 ft | Perc+6, Appraise+7, KnArc+7, KnDun+7, KnEng+7, KnHis+7, KnPln+7, Lin+8, SpCft+11 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Silgil holds the wand at ready for Magga, patiently waiting for the scouting 'party' to return.

Sovereign Court

HP 15/15 | AC18 (14FF, 14T) | Perception +6, Sense Motive +6 | +4 Init | Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3* |

Again, Tatiana continues to move silently trying to find any bandits hiding in the bush.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Tatiana notices a man hidden in the bushes nearby, obviously a lookout.

wolf perception (whispered conversation 15+5 distance) DC20: 1d20 ⇒ 5

The camp is apparently still unaware of you.

Scarab Sages

Female CN human barbarian 4 | AC 8 (6), T 8 (6), FF 8 (6) | 65/65 hp (73/73) | Fort +11 (+13), Ref +0 (+1 vs. traps) (-1/+0), Will +0 (+2); +1 vs. death | Init -2 | Percep -2 | CMD 16 (19) | Rage 10/16, Renewed Vigor 1/1, Strength Surge 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1, Secrets of the Sphinx 1/1 | Conditions: rage

Magga looks around expectantly. "I need to kill something soon. If we aren't going to fight these bandits, then I'm going hunting."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

I'm waiting on PC actions at this stage. Feel free to charge in, or whatever seems appropriate.

Grand Lodge

Deinonychus Druid L5 | HP: 48/48 | AC:16 T:14 FF:13 | CMB:+8 CMD:22 | Saves F:7 R:4 W:7 (+4 vs fey, plants) | Init:+4 | Per:+10 | Spd: 60 | Reroll: 1/1 | Wild Shape: 0/1 | Conditions:

Garn snarls, but under his breath, in response to Magga. The longer the delay, the greater the chance of alerting the prey. He, and Snowball, are eager to charge in while they still have the element of surprise.

Lol, I suspect everyone is apprehensive about breaking stealth, so any objections if we trigger the combat?

101 to 150 of 303 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS-CORE] 05-19 The Horn of Aroden All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.