[PFS_Aerondor] 02-22 Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained (EotT part 4) (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

Init:

[dice=Alie] 1d20+6 [/dice]
[dice=Kalendir] 1d20+6 [/dice]
[dice=Morrin] 1d20+6 [/dice]
[dice=Wynn] 1d20+12 [/dice] Always act in surprise.
[dice=Fletch] 1d20+4 [/dice] +4 for Forests; +2 for Underground.
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=baddies]1d20[/dice]

Chronicles


101 to 150 of 484 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf U.Monk 13 HP 134/134|AC 35, T 27, FF 31 (+4 v giants)|F:+16,R:+16 (imp eva),W:+14 (+2 poison, spell, sla, ench.)|CMD 43 FCMD: 40 (+4 v giants, +2 v grapple, +4 v bull rush +6 v trip)|Sp 60'|Perc. +22 (+24 stone)|Init. +9
Tracked Resources:
Stunning Fist 13/15, Punishing Kick 11/13, Ki 9/11, Stored Spells (shield, animal aspect)

Tortuga will examine the door before opening it.

Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

If nothing special jumps out at Alie, she was ready to follow the others out the exit.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Tortuga sees nothing of interesting on the door to the ballroom. Opening it up he sees an unusual sight. The room is lined with iron stands displaying massive scrimshaw tusks from great woolly mastodons, each engraved with thousands of tiny pictographs. Canvases displayed about the room depict artistic renderings of the pictographs along with their conceptual meanings. These translations tell the histories of various tribes living in the Realm of the Mammoth Lords.

Silver Crusade

Male Elven (13.0A) Pal (Divine Hunter)11 / Ftr 2 HP 95/95 | AC 20/T15/FF16 | F +19/ R +15/ W +16 | CMB +17; CMD 32 | INIT +6
Consumables:
SMITE EVIL 2/4 (+5 hit; +11 dam; +5 AC); Lay on Hands 8/12; CPE 1/6; | Wands: CLW 42/50 | Arrows: CI Durable 40/40; 55/60; Blunt 40/40; CI 64/64; Silver 50/50

As the others investigate the ballroom Kalendir goes down the left hallway, looking further.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

"This place is odd.How will we know when we find the rooms we need?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Kalendir sees a curved corridor going left. There is a open archways leading into another room to the right.

He quickly looks in the room. Facing north, its broad windows allow viewers a stunning view of Absalom and the surrounding isle. The walls are decorated with framed maps of the Inner Sea, sky charts, and various instruments of astronomy and navigation. Three dead Pathfinders lie strewn across the furniture, their throats slashed and their equipment stripped.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie jumps back at seeing the corpses. ”I wonder who they were? Maybe they have some identifiable information. They deserve to be taken back to the Lodge and given a proper rest,” she whispers, aghast at the violence.

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf U.Monk 13 HP 134/134|AC 35, T 27, FF 31 (+4 v giants)|F:+16,R:+16 (imp eva),W:+14 (+2 poison, spell, sla, ench.)|CMD 43 FCMD: 40 (+4 v giants, +2 v grapple, +4 v bull rush +6 v trip)|Sp 60'|Perc. +22 (+24 stone)|Init. +9
Tracked Resources:
Stunning Fist 13/15, Punishing Kick 11/13, Ki 9/11, Stored Spells (shield, animal aspect)

Tortuga returns to the previous room and examines the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (12) + 22 = 34

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Tort sees nothing exceptional about the door.

And taking a liberty here to move things along

Opening the door he finds another lightless room. However with his darkvision he can see...

This room is entirely lightless. Within the center stands a massive, metal-framed cylinder filled with strange black liquid. A plaque upon its base reads “The Orvian.” The strange liquid within the cylinder seems to devour any light and gives off an eerie chill.

The other side of the room has another door in it.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie stares at the weird Orvian, checking to see if it detects as magic or if her True Seeing shows anything else. ”Does anyone know anything about this stuff? It’s definitely strange alright.”

Know. Arcana or Spellcraft help here?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Arcana or Dungeneering can be used here

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Know. Arcana 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Alie thinks hard. The darkness and the cold remind her of something she heard about very deep down in the Underdark. It is called Black Blood and can act as either unholy water or as a booster for necromatic spell casting. It is very dangerous to use.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie tells the others what she remembers. ”I don’t think it is worth the risk. Makes me afraid there is a necromancer running around here, though. We need to be very aware.”

Silver Crusade

Male Elven (13.0A) Pal (Divine Hunter)11 / Ftr 2 HP 95/95 | AC 20/T15/FF16 | F +19/ R +15/ W +16 | CMB +17; CMD 32 | INIT +6
Consumables:
SMITE EVIL 2/4 (+5 hit; +11 dam; +5 AC); Lay on Hands 8/12; CPE 1/6; | Wands: CLW 42/50 | Arrows: CI Durable 40/40; 55/60; Blunt 40/40; CI 64/64; Silver 50/50

Kalendir continues down the far side of the cylindrical room and opens the set of double doors.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Taldan) Kineticist 11 / Unchained Rogue 3 | HP 235/235 42 Non Lethal : 26 Temp | AC 25 T 19 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 32 | F: +20, R: +23, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft, Fly 60ft (Good) | Burn 3/11 | Darkvision 60ft | Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, fortification 15%; Resist negative energy 10, positive energy 10

"Thanks Alie, I'll keep an eye out for any," Morrin mentions as he follows Kalendir further into the complex.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Kalendir finds a long curving corridor with a number of sets of double doors off it.

Each set of doors is marked with a rune, one that you all recognize. These are the symbols of each of the Pathfinder factions.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie claps her hands in glee. "We've found them! Boys, get ready. There's no telling what is waiting for us in these rooms. Prepare for trouble," she warns upon seeing the Pathfinder faction runes.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 12 / Cavalier (Emissary) 1 - HP 76/108,- AC 25/T: 14/FF: 22 - Perception +18 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +17 - CMD: 32, Speed: 30, Init. +4

"Start with a more positive faction," suggests Fletch. "Andoran...I mean 'Liberty's Edge', whatever that is... or Silver Crusade."

Yes, I know that the adventure was written before there was a Silver Crusade.

Liberty's Edge

HP 93/93| AC 27, T 18, FF 21| Fort +14*, Ref +16*, Will +13*| Init +11(Always act in surprise round;standard and move); Perception +10 |conditions:Gravity Bow

"I agree, Liberty's Edge first and foremost. Then the others. Cheliax can wait."

Wynn announces, breaking his silence.

Silver Crusade

Male Elven (13.0A) Pal (Divine Hunter)11 / Ftr 2 HP 95/95 | AC 20/T15/FF16 | F +19/ R +15/ W +16 | CMB +17; CMD 32 | INIT +6
Consumables:
SMITE EVIL 2/4 (+5 hit; +11 dam; +5 AC); Lay on Hands 8/12; CPE 1/6; | Wands: CLW 42/50 | Arrows: CI Durable 40/40; 55/60; Blunt 40/40; CI 64/64; Silver 50/50

Kalendir is happy he was able to find the room. "Let's do it then.
"
He opens the Liberty's Edge door once everyone is near.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

I'll improvise on the faction stuff for you all.

Fletch and Wynnreyell find the door marked for Liberty's Edge and enter it.

It is a small hexagonal rooms with a single entrance. The interior is furnished with runes of freedom, famous speeches about emancipation and a portrait of your leaders!

There is a small library containing general information as well as a dozen or so pre-published journals, rough drafts, and similar works in progress. Another shelf holds ledgers with an array of names and dates, presumably signed by visitors. Some of the names have numbers referencing journals or notes supposedly filed elsewhere within the chambers. Also within each room, one half of a small, rough-cut geode rests on a brass stand.

You recognize this as a Geode of sending, which you can use, presumably to get a communication with your faction leader.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Doone of you want to use the geode to contact the leader of the faction? Warn them about Adril and all..:”

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 12 / Cavalier (Emissary) 1 - HP 76/108,- AC 25/T: 14/FF: 22 - Perception +18 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +17 - CMD: 32, Speed: 30, Init. +4

Fletch, being of that faction, agrees to do so.

He places his hands on the geode, wills Major Madris to appear. "Hello? Major? Are you there? It's Fletch Ninefarthing. We need to talk!"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Fletch hears a far voice, somewhat vague that quickly fades. You quickly tell him of Adril. Mission for Liberty's Edge and Silver Crusade

"Fletch? Fletch? Are Nine fingers.. So you have found your way into Skyreach? Somewhere within the upper levels is displayed a disturbing piece of art known as the Pillar of Screaming Angels. I have recently learned that not all the screaming angels within are illusory. One was sculpted from the tortured psychic essence of an Eagle Knight named Aistor Garislog. Find the pillar, and attempt to free Aistor’s essence by hosting it within in you and returning to Almas once you defeat Adril."

And to speed this up in PBP In turn you try the other faction rooms.

Alie:

In the upper levels of Skyreach hides one of our people’s most beloved artifacts, an intelligent greatsword which was once wielded by Sir Wouden Vothuemont, a valued servant of King Stavian I. For reasons we know not, Vothuemont shamefully broke his service to the crown and ended his life in the service of the Decemvirate. He took his sword with him, though few outside our kingdom were aware of its great powers. When he died, all his belongings were sent back to his family in Taldor—all except his sword. The Decemvirate claims they have no knowledge of the weapon, and for years, we’ve been unable to locate it on our own. Given Vothuemont’s loyalty to the Ten after he turned his back on the throne, we suspect that he bequeathed it to the Decemvirate. If so, they likely keep it in a place of honor in their private sanctum. If you come across the weapon, please attempt to recover it and return it to its rightful place in Taldor, but ensure that any secrets it might reveal about its dishonorable past are hidden from your companions.

Morrin:

In the upper chambers of the Sanctum of the Ten sits an impressive guardian of Osirian origin known as t he Copper Sphinx. I regret that you shall have to face this creation, for it was a gift given to the Decemvirate over two centuries ago. Upon defeating it, please honor us by delivering to me the heartscarab within its breast, for it contains the last vestiges of the creature’s soul, which should be taken back to Sothis. Be careful, for the whatever life-spark remains inside the heartscarab will begin waning once you remove it. If you can, attempt to deactivate the device to conserve the energy within.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

After the group had notified all their superiors, Alie looked to the boys. "Ok, our warnings have been taken care of. Where to now, do you think? I'm guessing we need to go through all the remaining rooms, to be safe. "

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

One thing you do notice is that each faction room is a small hexagon, and they don't seem to "fit" into the tower. Either illusions or extra dimensional magic is at play in them.

Checking out the rest of the hall you eventually come to a door that doesn't have a faction marking on it. Just beyond that is another room.
Ten on map

A towering stone totem pole serves as this hall’s centerpiece, its faces consisting of various jungle animals with anthropomorphic features. A bronze plaque set into its display base reads, “The Mwangi.” Framing the totem, and set upon a backdrop of colorfully patterned cloth, hang an arrangement of wooden masks and shrunken heads. Eerily, the heads are enchanted such that when they are addressed, guests can converse with them, though they express mere pleasantries and offer no real information.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 12 / Cavalier (Emissary) 1 - HP 76/108,- AC 25/T: 14/FF: 22 - Perception +18 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +17 - CMD: 32, Speed: 30, Init. +4

"I need to go back to that terrible angel pillar," says Fletch. "Let's go there first."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

You return to the pillar.

In the center of this small circular chamber rises a pillar of pale white ether. Within the column twist the ghostly forms of thousands of silently screaming angels.

You think if you stand near it and concentrate you will be able to allow the spirit to enter you, but it may be disturbing...
You may make a save, but if you succeed you won't have the spirit within you...

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 12 / Cavalier (Emissary) 1 - HP 76/108,- AC 25/T: 14/FF: 22 - Perception +18 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +17 - CMD: 32, Speed: 30, Init. +4

Fletch sighs, takes off his gloves and places his hands on the pillar.

"Come on," he says. "I'm taking you home."

No save.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Fletch screams in metal agony for a moment as the spirit and memories of the eagle knight invade his mind. It only takes a moment for Fletch to exert control again, but he is sure the dead man is inside now.

2 points wisdom damage to Fletch

Silver Crusade

Male Elven (13.0A) Pal (Divine Hunter)11 / Ftr 2 HP 95/95 | AC 20/T15/FF16 | F +19/ R +15/ W +16 | CMB +17; CMD 32 | INIT +6
Consumables:
SMITE EVIL 2/4 (+5 hit; +11 dam; +5 AC); Lay on Hands 8/12; CPE 1/6; | Wands: CLW 42/50 | Arrows: CI Durable 40/40; 55/60; Blunt 40/40; CI 64/64; Silver 50/50

Kalendir looks to Fletch. "You alright?" He places a hand on the man's shoulder. "Do we all gotta do that?" His eyes linger upon the screaming angels.

Liberty's Edge

HP 93/93| AC 27, T 18, FF 21| Fort +14*, Ref +16*, Will +13*| Init +11(Always act in surprise round;standard and move); Perception +10 |conditions:Gravity Bow

"That was might brave of you Fletch to volunteer like that. But you do look a bit ragged now"

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”No way I’m doing that. That looks awful! Let’s go back and check out the Mwangi exhibit. Anyone know what we might need to do there? Any of you that are Good at
Noticing things want to give it a once over?”

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf U.Monk 13 HP 134/134|AC 35, T 27, FF 31 (+4 v giants)|F:+16,R:+16 (imp eva),W:+14 (+2 poison, spell, sla, ench.)|CMD 43 FCMD: 40 (+4 v giants, +2 v grapple, +4 v bull rush +6 v trip)|Sp 60'|Perc. +22 (+24 stone)|Init. +9
Tracked Resources:
Stunning Fist 13/15, Punishing Kick 11/13, Ki 9/11, Stored Spells (shield, animal aspect)

Erm. Maybe next time you could use a really big straw or something. Might hurt less that way.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

You head back to the Mwangi exhibit. Checking for magic, you detect none in particular in the exhibit.

That leaves just two doors in the exhibit and the curved passage around the outside. Quickly checking the curved passage you determine it ends back in the room with the murdered pathfinders. Before then though, there is a large set of double doors.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Taldan) Kineticist 11 / Unchained Rogue 3 | HP 235/235 42 Non Lethal : 26 Temp | AC 25 T 19 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 32 | F: +20, R: +23, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft, Fly 60ft (Good) | Burn 3/11 | Darkvision 60ft | Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, fortification 15%; Resist negative energy 10, positive energy 10

Sorry about my lack of posting, retail is picking up!

Morrin winces at the screams of his companion before placing a hand on the man's shoulder. "Are you okay friend? That didn't look pleasant."

Looking about, the man looks at the double doors before pulling out a tool set from his haversack. "Think it's trapped or locked?" he asks while approaching the doors.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 +1 if trapped

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Morrin detects no traps as such on the big doors.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie follows the boys through the door when the others open it and proceed.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Normally I'd get someone to open the door, but dungeon crawls can take forever so..
The walls of this wide hallway are hung with hundreds of exotic masterwork swords, daggers, and other bladed weapons from distant locations within and beyond the Inner Sea region. Small placards beneath each provide the weapon’s name and details on its use, history, and country of origin. To the west, the hallway ends at the foot of a massive, curving staircase. A hall to the south leads to area 10, while the double doors at the eastern end of the hall open onto the outer walkway that encircles this floor.

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf U.Monk 13 HP 134/134|AC 35, T 27, FF 31 (+4 v giants)|F:+16,R:+16 (imp eva),W:+14 (+2 poison, spell, sla, ench.)|CMD 43 FCMD: 40 (+4 v giants, +2 v grapple, +4 v bull rush +6 v trip)|Sp 60'|Perc. +22 (+24 stone)|Init. +9
Tracked Resources:
Stunning Fist 13/15, Punishing Kick 11/13, Ki 9/11, Stored Spells (shield, animal aspect)

If it helps things go faster, assume Tortuga examines every door (+22 Perception) and then opens it.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie takes a long look at the weapons, specifically looking for a Taldor made greatsword. If she sees an interesting one, she looks for the Vothuemont name, or at least picks it up, to see if anything interesting happens.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

perception Alie: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Alie doesn't spot a greatsword that fits the description she was given.

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf U.Monk 13 HP 134/134|AC 35, T 27, FF 31 (+4 v giants)|F:+16,R:+16 (imp eva),W:+14 (+2 poison, spell, sla, ench.)|CMD 43 FCMD: 40 (+4 v giants, +2 v grapple, +4 v bull rush +6 v trip)|Sp 60'|Perc. +22 (+24 stone)|Init. +9
Tracked Resources:
Stunning Fist 13/15, Punishing Kick 11/13, Ki 9/11, Stored Spells (shield, animal aspect)

Tortuga will help her look.

Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (7) + 22 = 29

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”It’s a greatsword. A big ole blade. It’s a Taldorian special. A guy by the name of Vothuemont wielded it long ago. It’s been lost for ages,” she describes.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Tortuga spots a greatsword that fits the description. However when he reaches out for it, the sword jumps to its... well, point. Hovers in the air and states in a very posh Taldane accent "You? I hardly think You are worthy of wielding the blade of Vothuemont!"

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 13 | HP 116/116 (+ 5 temp HP) | AC (24)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 17 | Fort: +(16)14, Ref: +(15)13, Will (+14)+12(+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”He was just helping me out. I’m a true Taldane native. I’m here to bring you home! May we speak in private,” Alie asks the sword, wanting to move it out of earshot of the others in Case secrets were to be spilled.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"True native or not, if you want to wield me, you have to show you are worthy!" says the pompous sword.

"A duel! Which one of you will fight me? Go on, lets see what you are made of!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Ranger 12 / Cavalier (Emissary) 1 - HP 76/108,- AC 25/T: 14/FF: 22 - Perception +18 - F: +14/ R: +14/ W: +8* - CMB: +17 - CMD: 32, Speed: 30, Init. +4

Fletch, recently denuded of wisdom, draws his own blade in one smooth motion.

Quick Draw.

"I'll take that bet, Sparky. That is, if Miss Alie doesn't mind having an Andoran patriot for a champion?"

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Taldan) Kineticist 11 / Unchained Rogue 3 | HP 235/235 42 Non Lethal : 26 Temp | AC 25 T 19 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 32 | F: +20, R: +23, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft, Fly 60ft (Good) | Burn 3/11 | Darkvision 60ft | Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, fortification 15%; Resist negative energy 10, positive energy 10

"Well I'll be, a talking sword! I'd like to see this fight myself, so why not?"

Crossing his arms, Morrin nods to Alie before speaking up once more.

"Fletch can challenge you as our champion for Alie, and if need be, I'll have a shot myself if our friend loses, which I highly doubt."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The greatsword flies up to be opposite Fletch.

"On guard! Rebel! You are no Vothuemont!"
Being a chivalrous weapon, it will give the option of first blow to Fletch.

To make this a bit quicker, I'll get you to do three rounds at a time, just break your attacks up to make it obvious to me which happens in which round. And to make it easier still, it is only AC10, so you'll probably hit on everything other than a 1. It does have quite impressive hardness though, but I'll not scare you with that number until after your first set of attacks. Feel free to make any pre-combat buffs you want before commencing battle.

101 to 150 of 484 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS_Aerondor] 02-22 Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained (EotT part 4) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.