Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

PFS #6-15 The Overflow Archives 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Valeron De Stinzite

Initiative, Perception Sheet

Maps

Handouts


101 to 150 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

HP 10/10; AC 16, T13, FF13; CMD 13; F+3, R+3, W+4 (+6 vs ench); Perc+4, low-light, Init +3

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Silvanthur tries to climb onto the shelves, but fails and sighs deeply, holding his sword out of the water and wading through.

"I begin to believe that I have angered the Master of Scrolls in some way."

Grand Lodge

Status: | Fighter 1 | HP 07/12 | AC 15 | T 11 | F 15 | Ini +1 | Per +0 | Intimidate +10 | +5 MW Falchion 2d4+4 18-20x2 S

"Well that sounds less then good I guess. I will try and come up. If we have to fight just make sure I have room to swing."

Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10; AC 16, T13, FF13; CMD 13; F+3, R+3, W+4 (+6 vs ench); Perc+4, low-light, Init +3

Hearing the woman's concerns, Silvanthur sighs. "Very well. I'll come out too." Take 10 on climb!

Grand Lodge

Wayang Unchained Rogue 1 [HP 10/10 | AC/ff/t 18/13/16 | F+1/R+7/W+0 (+2 v. shadow) | CMB -1 CMD 14 | Spd 20' Init+5 Per+5]

"Since we're all at the ready... What is this threat? Fey? It's certainly bizarre. Very well."

The wayang draws a pair of cold iron daggers.

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

Seeing as weapons are being drawn, she starts to ready a spell


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:

As the Pathfinders clamber around on the bookshelves trying to stay out of the water, the light moves faster through the water. It is as if whatever is creating the light is getting more excited. As Tanniralirul draws his daggers a whirlpool of water shoots from the darkness. As the creature from the whirlpool shows itself, the Pathfinders can see it is some sort of worm looking creature.


Maps are updated. Make sure you move your pieces for your actions too. I will resolve combat in the order they are posted to make things easier and to keep it moving.

Initiative:

Doran: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Tannarilirul: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Silvanthur: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Grast: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Lars: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Aelin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Voidworm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Knowledge Planar DC15:

The worm is actually a voidworm. They are very agile magical creatures. They are resistant to electricity, sonic and acid.

Combat round 1
Bold may action
Doran
Tannarilirul
Silvanthur
Grast
Lars
Aelin
Voidworm

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

Knowledve, Planes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Staying on the shelving, releasing her stored spell of sleep dc16 10+1+5

While shouting out [b]"sleep you damned Voidworm, making me damn well useless with your electric, acid and sonic resistance

sorry my apologies, place this in on my turn

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1) Init +1 HP 12/12 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

At least, a fight! If it can bleed, we can kill it!

Switching weapons, Lars aims at the creature with his crossbow and fires

Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Grand Lodge

Status: | Fighter 1 | HP 07/12 | AC 15 | T 11 | F 15 | Ini +1 | Per +0 | Intimidate +10 | +5 MW Falchion 2d4+4 18-20x2 S

"Damnable shelves and water!! When I get to you I'm gonna make you bait!."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Grast advances on the worm thing and trys to climb onto the next bookshelf where the creature is and

Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 he makes it back on the shelf.

I am not sure on the action economy of that but I am assuming I cannot attack after climbing around in the water and shelves.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10; AC 16, T13, FF13; CMD 13; F+3, R+3, W+4 (+6 vs ench); Perc+4, low-light, Init +3

Silvanthur spends his time moving closer to the worm!

Grand Lodge

Wayang Unchained Rogue 1 [HP 10/10 | AC/ff/t 18/13/16 | F+1/R+7/W+0 (+2 v. shadow) | CMB -1 CMD 14 | Spd 20' Init+5 Per+5]

Moving Acrobatics DC 5: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
First Jump Acrobatics DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Second Jump Acrobatics DC 10: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Running and leaping from shelf to shelf, Tanniralirul closes with the worm.


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:


I will give time for Doran to move before I post the worms action. I have all ready moved the worm for now. Don't forget to move your pieces as well.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 2, HP 25/25, AC 19, T12, FF 17, F +5, R +5, W +2, Init. +4, Perc. +6

Doran moves up to close with the worm. doubke move to get there...cant move tokem atm


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:

Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Tail slap: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Lars crossbow bolt lands solidly on the warm opening a massive hole in its side. Tanniralirul jumps easily from shelf to shelf. The others move closer to the worm.
Aelin narrowly misses with her sleep spell. The worm lashes out with its tail at the nearest Pathfinder(Grast), but misses.

Combat round 2
Bold may action
Doran
Tannar
Silvanthur
Grast
Lars
Aelin
Voidworm-7

Doran I moved your token closer. The worm is now surrounded.

Grand Lodge

Wayang Unchained Rogue 1 [HP 10/10 | AC/ff/t 18/13/16 | F+1/R+7/W+0 (+2 v. shadow) | CMB -1 CMD 14 | Spd 20' Init+5 Per+5]

Tanni takes advantage of positioning and starts stabbing at the creature rapidly.

Full TWF attack with flanking.

Attack1: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17 Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (7) = 9
Attack2: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14 Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (7) = 9

Grand Lodge

Status: | Fighter 1 | HP 07/12 | AC 15 | T 11 | F 15 | Ini +1 | Per +0 | Intimidate +10 | +5 MW Falchion 2d4+4 18-20x2 S

"Trying to bite me ya little beast!"

Scythe To Hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

Grast takes a sweeping swing but knowing his companions are close the swing may have been to cautious.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10; AC 16, T13, FF13; CMD 13; F+3, R+3, W+4 (+6 vs ench); Perc+4, low-light, Init +3

Silvanthur attacks the beast! Elven Curve Blade: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 for 1d10 ⇒ 8 damage!

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 2, HP 25/25, AC 19, T12, FF 17, F +5, R +5, W +2, Init. +4, Perc. +6

Doran swings at the creature with his trained eye looking for a weakness.

attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 161d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

forglt to add +2 for flank...so 18 tktal

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

whispers and mutters to herself a bit Acid, Cold, and Electric, and me without fire.... what to do, what to do...

makes her steps back, and delays

I am now considered useless against this beast, so I will delay my turns till it is dead or I am attacked

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1) Init +1 HP 12/12 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Lars was ready to shoot again at the beast, but relish at the sight of the carnage.

He was waiting to get an opportunity to kill it, if possible.

Delay


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:

As the worm maneuvers between the Pathfinders it looks for its next bite. Aelin and Lars keep moving to avoid any worm teeth sinking into their flesh. Doran and Tannar narrowly miss there swings at the grotesque worm.

Tail Slap: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

The worm tries to get a bite of its next meal(Tannar), but misses.

Combat round 3
Bold may Action
Tannar
Grast
Silvanthur
Doran
Aelin
Worm

The dice module does not like any of us enought, not yet at least.

Grand Lodge

Status: | Fighter 1 | HP 07/12 | AC 15 | T 11 | F 15 | Ini +1 | Per +0 | Intimidate +10 | +5 MW Falchion 2d4+4 18-20x2 S

"Ok ya nasty little worm time to face the reaper."

Scythe Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

Wayang Unchained Rogue 1 [HP 10/10 | AC/ff/t 18/13/16 | F+1/R+7/W+0 (+2 v. shadow) | CMB -1 CMD 14 | Spd 20' Init+5 Per+5]

Tanni refuses to give up this prime position, and daggers slash.

Attack1: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (5) = 7
Attack2: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (7) = 9
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24Crit Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

Loads a crossbow bolt and fires with a light crossbow

Attack: 1d20 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) - 2 - 4 = 13
the 19 on the die is a crit threat, though that minus 4 into melee sucks lol
Confirm Threat: 1d20 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) - 2 - 4 = -4
that wont confirm
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Skald (1) Init +1 HP 12/12 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 4 = 15
Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 3

If the creature isn't dead yet, Lars fires his crossbow.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 2, HP 25/25, AC 19, T12, FF 17, F +5, R +5, W +2, Init. +4, Perc. +6

Doran scowls as he slices at the creature again.

attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 171d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:

Tannar's blades slice deep into the worm finally finishing it. As the worm falls into the water Lars and Aelins crossbow bolts barely miss the now dead worm.
End combat.

Appraise, Perception, detect magic DC 20:

You notice on one of the shelves two waterproof brass cases. Inside the cases are scroll of magic circle against chaos and scroll of slow.


From here it is up to the group on which room you wish to explore next. I would recommend exploring them all. You can do it one of several ways if you so desire.
1. I can hold a random lottery for the room you go to.
2. You can move all your pieces to a room.
3. You can just tell me what room you want to go to, but roleplay.
4. Something else of your choosing.
The rooms are B2,B3,B4,B5.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1) Init +1 HP 12/12 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Too bad I couldn't kill it. Next time maybe. Where we go now?

Lars seems a little disapointed that he didn't land the fatal blow.

Grand Lodge

Status: | Fighter 1 | HP 07/12 | AC 15 | T 11 | F 15 | Ini +1 | Per +0 | Intimidate +10 | +5 MW Falchion 2d4+4 18-20x2 S

"Well that was no fox. Lets check each direction. Maybe start over there" Grast points south west "and work our way around?"

I ut a red X for my proposed starting point. Assuming we need to check the shelves down each of those narrow aisles.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 2, HP 25/25, AC 19, T12, FF 17, F +5, R +5, W +2, Init. +4, Perc. +6

perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1) Init +1 HP 12/12 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Sure.

Lars takes his battleaxe, and follows the scythe wielding man.

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

Looks a bit pissed at the dead worm and kicks it a couple times, before turning her attention to a room and makes her way there

When there she takes a look around the room "I will head this way, follow if you want"

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

heading to where the red X is

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10; AC 16, T13, FF13; CMD 13; F+3, R+3, W+4 (+6 vs ench); Perc+4, low-light, Init +3

I suggest moving clockwise from there!

Silvanthur looks around. "Was anyone injured? I can aid you, through the glory of Nethys."

Grand Lodge

Wayang Unchained Rogue 1 [HP 10/10 | AC/ff/t 18/13/16 | F+1/R+7/W+0 (+2 v. shadow) | CMB -1 CMD 14 | Spd 20' Init+5 Per+5]

Looking over the worm's corpse, Tannir asks, "What is that thing? Does anyone know? Aelin? You seemed to recognize it."

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

"Its called a voidworm, they live in obviously the void, most conjurers love to use them as their pets or other things, they are a little nasty piece of work really"

Mutters at herself still a bit pissed at the beast being here

"why this thing is here I dont know, and hopefully its the only one, otherwise I am useless against them really"

Grand Lodge

Wayang Unchained Rogue 1 [HP 10/10 | AC/ff/t 18/13/16 | F+1/R+7/W+0 (+2 v. shadow) | CMB -1 CMD 14 | Spd 20' Init+5 Per+5]

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"The Void? I don't think I've heard of there. It wouldn't be the boneyard or the Shadow Plane or the First World... Where else?"

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

Knowledge,Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"think of a place between places, the nothingness that exists, or not exist, they exuted that from their own being"

Grand Lodge

Status: | Fighter 1 | HP 07/12 | AC 15 | T 11 | F 15 | Ini +1 | Per +0 | Intimidate +10 | +5 MW Falchion 2d4+4 18-20x2 S

"If it breeds things like that best to keep it between."


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:

The Pathfinders have swift and decisively dealt with the voidworm. Now they move to explore the rest of the Archives.

The door to the Dictionarium bears a simple lock and requires a Disable Device DC20 to open.

Open door:

Water from the corridor rushes in. Strength DC 15 to close. You must also erect a barrier or use magic to stop the water from damaging anything. You can use bookshelves to dam the door.

The dictionarium contains many language primers, Linguistic treatises, and records of inscriptions.

Perception DC10:

On a shelf you notice a travelers dictionary for translating Sylvan to Common.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10; AC 16, T13, FF13; CMD 13; F+3, R+3, W+4 (+6 vs ench); Perc+4, low-light, Init +3

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Silvanthur moves along with the others. He waits for the door to be opened.

Grand Lodge

Wayang Unchained Rogue 1 [HP 10/10 | AC/ff/t 18/13/16 | F+1/R+7/W+0 (+2 v. shadow) | CMB -1 CMD 14 | Spd 20' Init+5 Per+5]

Tanni gets to work on the lock.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

The door is opened, and water starts rushing into the dictionarium.

Strength: 1d20 ⇒ 14

"A little help here? I'm not exactly built for brute force, you know?"

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 2, HP 25/25, AC 19, T12, FF 17, F +5, R +5, W +2, Init. +4, Perc. +6

Doran tries to help with the door.

strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

There's a book...grab it!

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

Looks around at the rushing water, then notices the open door

hey think we should dam that water before you open it, also we did find a scroll of bulls strength if you want me to use it or wait"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1) Init +1 HP 12/12 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Lars, seeming angry that a door should stop them puts his shoulder to the wood and pushes it with all his might, encouraging others with a song full of vim and vigor

Str: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Arrraggggh! Can't let a stupid door win...

GM: I use my raging song to give a temporary +2 to STR/CON, so a +1 to the STR checks done so far


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:

As the Pathfinders successfully deal with the door they grab the travelers dictionary off a shelf. They still work on building a dam before moving onto the next room.

We will move onto the next room tonight. I will need to get on my computer to upload a few things you need. So deal with the dam and I will give an update tonight.

Grand Lodge

HP 10/10; AC 16, T13, FF13; CMD 13; F+3, R+3, W+4 (+6 vs ench); Perc+4, low-light, Init +3

Silvanthur helps to move bookshelves to block the door shut to keep out the deluge!


Iron Gods
Sign up sheet:

The the Pathfinders notice a fey scroll fragment pinned to the door with a dagger. The door is being held shut by water on both sides.

Strength DC15:

A thin waterfall drops from a grate in the ceiling fteen feet above, creating a curtain in the doorway to this ooded room. Beyond, mounted animal heads glower from virtually every inch of every wall. Stuffed specimens also lurk beneath the dark water, their antlers, horns, and claws breaking the surface here and there. In the eastern corner, a large gilded cage sits mostly submerged, its waters thick with embalmed birds bobbing at the surface.


Perception DC20:

In the corner you notice a partially submerged cage surrounded by stuffed birds.Disable Device DC20 In the cage is Virml. He appears as though he is missing most of his teeth.

In the room there are three flying creatures.
Knowledge Planar DC15:

One of the tooth fairies is Lady Gorganelle. She is perched on a stuffed gorgon head on the ceiling. The other two are her daughters.
Tooth fairies are fey created when a willful child’s tooth (or, rarely, a whole child) is buried in a place with strong connections to the mysterious realm of the fey. Wicked and capricious, tooth fairies delight in spreading fear and pain, and have a perverse need to steal the teeth of humanoid creatures.
Each night, gangs of tooth fairies stalk humanoid settlements, using their magic to confuse and distract their victims, and reveling in the looks of horror on their victims’ faces as the fey suddenly appear out of the darkness with their dirty, bloody pliers. The fairies then lull their targets to sleep and get to work at claiming their prizes. Some cautious fairies bite their targets to paralyze them and ensure the victims can’t wriggle away from the fairy’s grasping pliers; others enjoy the sounds of creatures awakening to their own screams as the fairy torments them with harsh pinches and painful tugs on fingers, teeth, or eyelids.
Tooth fairies use stolen teeth either to replace their own lost teeth (if the stolen teeth are small) or to decorate their dwellings, which usually lie inside abandoned buildings or knotholes in trees. Used as stools, carved into minuscule sculptures, or worn as crowns, the prized teeth serves as trophies of their successful raids

Combat Round 1
Bold may post
Silvanthur
Lars
Aelin
Doran
Tannar
Grast

Gorganelle
Daughter 1
Daughter 2

Initiative:

Doran: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Tannarilirul: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Silvanthur: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Grast: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Lars: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Aelin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Gormandelle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Daughter 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Daughter 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Sovereign Court

Female Aasimar Hunter

Knowledge, Planes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Looking at the creatures, she groans quietly to where the group around her can hear "And here we have a prime example of the truth about tooth fairies, they love to appear of out darkness with their pliers, they also scream when they torment with harsh pinches and painfull tugs on fingers, teeth, or your eyelids. Thankfully as the name suggests, they are Fairies, they just are extremely crazy about teeth"

She readies a Color Spray Spell at Lady Gorganelle, holding it till one of the creatures is in range, then speaks in Sylvan "We mean you no harm, leave us as we are now, no harm, or foul and we will leave you with no harm or foul, and continue to on our way"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

[ooc] DC 16 on Color Spray if they come in range, and hopefully they will listen and leave us be

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 2, HP 25/25, AC 19, T12, FF 17, F +5, R +5, W +2, Init. +4, Perc. +6

strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10perceotion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Doran tries to muscle the door out of the way, but slips as he does and loses his footing

Grand Lodge

Male Human Skald (1) Init +1 HP 12/12 AC 16 T11 FF15 Fort +3 Ref +1 Will+2 spd 30 Per+4 Inspired Rage 13/13

Str check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Talk... always talk..

The young skald is ready to fight, it's obvious...

101 to 150 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Let's Begin All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.