Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PFS] 1-35: Voices in the Void (RD) Table 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

Map Voices - Table 1


101 to 150 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

Vogue places his mirror away, oblivious to anything else until then. He steps up to the next door and gives a cursory look around it, inspecting for anything out of the ordinary.

Perception, check for traps on the door: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

The servant of Shelyn then carefully inclines his head to the door, intent on detecting sounds on the other side.

Perception, listen to next room: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Lastly, he carefully checks if the door is even locked.

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

Fresh from the fight (and an uncomfortable letting loose of his claws) No. 201113 hides for a few moments, darting underneath one of the statues. He'll hole up there for a minute or two, before venturing back out. "I, I can go in there, quietly, quietly, if you would like, like, me too," he says, stammering. "Just keep the lights off."

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Despite being a half- elf, No. 201113 has darkvision from his bloodline

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Bergar, trusting in his allies' skills, moves up behind Vogue. Warhammer at the ready, shield in hand, crossbow reloaded (safety on :P), he whispers.
"Alright, "Absalom's Next Top Model", ready when you are."

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

Finding that the door is safe and unlocked Vogue opens the door.

Perception:

Perception Bergar: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Perception Vogue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Perception No.20113: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Perception Aisha: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Perception Tem: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
Perception Poe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Perception Milkos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

This dark, vaulted chamber serves as a scriptorium, where texts from the archives next door may be read or copied at leisure. Bare wooden shelves, empty except for some extra writing supplies (sheets of parchment, bottles of ink, and quills), line the eastern wall, and three desks with high stools stand in the center of the room between six columns. A small sign on the southern (left) door reads “Archives—Private” and a sign on the eastern (bottom) door reads “Storeroom 3

A body lies slumped in the southwestern corner, still clutching a club. Its legs have been eaten away by acid, and the corpse is already showing signs of putrefaction, with patches of mold on the skin. A broken lantern lies next to the body, its oil spilled on the floor.

The two northern desks each contain small, empty candelabra, two bottles of dried ink, and old quill pens. The southern desk has been used more recently—the candelabrum holds the stubs of half-burnt candles, the ink bottles are still wet, and fresh ink stains the quill pens. A handful of books and scrolls, treatises on the solar system and the empty space beyond, lie open on the desk. Underlined passages and marginalia written in Osiriani refer to the “The Dark Tapestry” and the “Dominions of the Black,” as well as something called the “Gate of Beyond,” a long-lost portal to these otherworldly realms. References to an ancient aberrant sorcerer named Kubburum Ishmedagan and the mad wizard Ralzeros the Overwatched are also highlighted.

Aisha turns up a sheet of parchment that fell beneath the desk and was forgotten. Written in Osiriani, it contains some of Imrizade’s notes as well as sketches and diagrams of the Gate of Beyond and the brain canister she found in Osirion.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Bergar wrinkles hose nose at the smell of decay. He looks suspiciously around the room to see if there is any obvious danger lurking (you know, like some sort of animated object?).
"C'n anybody tell what may've happened here? This the girl we're lookin' for?"
Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 16


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

"oh my oh my, is this the blackros child?" Poe asks as he approaches the body very carefully. "what has happened to her legs?"

heal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

The body is male and looks to be one of the missing watchmen. The mold itself is "odd" Knowledge (Dungeoneering)

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 will quickly peer around the room, approach the door on the left, and listen for any sounds coming from the other side.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

"Dead watchman? More blood on the hands of the Blakros!" Tem fumes as he head to the south door.

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

Vogue steps towards the body and whispers a quick prayer for the watchman. He then turns his attention to investigating the belongings (if any) of the dead museum employee, first invoking a simple spell to aid his actions before attempting to be careful of the mold while examining the pockets and any other pouches or containers on the body.

Cast 'Guidance' on himself, then Vogue will start checking for clues and/or loot. And hoping the body doesn't pop up at him or some king of mold poisoning comes at him...

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

Vogue looks over the body. It is covered in some mold, which upon further inspection looks "out of place." It seems extra-planar.

Aisha looks over the note she found and reads details how the brain canister is the key to opening the portal, how it can be attached to the Gate, and the revelation that destroying the cylinder while it is attached to the Gate will demolish the portal as well.

No. 201113 listens at the door to the storeroom, but does not hear anything significant.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Aisha reviews the note and says to her teammates, ”The Blakros girl brought some sort of mechanism to open a portal. Be very careful... we may be facing strange outer worldly creatures. Look for a cylinder. It needs to be attached to the Gate then destroyed. This will destroy both.”

She looks for the brain canister or cylinder.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

"Guess we've found one o' Nigel's men. Wonder where th' other is?"
If there's nothing else to do here, Bergar will move over to the door with Tem and No. 201113.

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

Opening the door to the storeroom:

Perception:

Perception Bergar: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Perception Vogue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Perception No.20113: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Perception Aisha: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Perception Tem: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Perception Poe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Perception Milkos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

This musty storeroom is filled with boxes and crates stacked in disorganized piles, some only a few boxes high and others reaching all the way to the ceiling. Small puddles stand on the floor, and the occasional drip of water echoes in the darkness.

This room is filled with boxes and crates, in some cases stacked to the ceiling. A single unlit oil lamp hangs from a bracket to the right of the northern door. A wooden sign on a door in the western wall is marked “Scriptorium— Quiet Please.” Concealed behind a stack of cartons to the south is another door, labeled with a small sign reading “Archives—Private.”

In the middle of the room is a hideous plant that has the aura of death around it. It slowly lurches towards your living warmth.

Init Yellow Musk Creeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Init, Bergar Ironhand: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Init, Vogue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Init, No. 20113: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Init, Aisha: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Init, Tem: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Init, Poe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Init, Miklos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Aisha, Vogue, and Milkos can react before the plant moves

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

I might assume Knowledge Nature is what this baddie falls under? Vogue doesn't have that one but can attempt it untrained and add his Monster Lore and try for a max of 13 on the roll

Knowledge Nature, untrained: 1d20 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 3 = 10

And I doubt a 10 exactly will net any knowledge results. Time to start pruning the hedges!

Finished with his examination of the deceased watchman and hearing the exclamations of a hostile-looking plant creature in the next room, Vogue hurrys into the storeroom and readies himself should the plant advance and attack.

Double move, will smack it with an AoO if it advances more than a five foot step, or whatever five foot mode of overground mobility a plant thing has. And I hope it does not have reach.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Bergar suddenly feels like he is in a thick fog made of a viscous substance, unable to clearly perceive anything, or to get his limbs and body to react as quickly as he would like. The world around him seems to speed up as all his allies rush ahead of him to deal with the new threat the wretched Blakros Museum has managed to spew from its bowels.
Might as well make those dice rolls dramatic, right? Geez.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)2, HP 20/20; AC 19, T 14, FF 15, F +1, R +7; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +6

Miklos moves in to the room, ready to slice the creature in half should it get close.

move in to beside Vigue and set up a parry/riposte if attacked.

p/r:
parry: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18riposte: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
[/ooc]

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Aisha moves into the room and cracks her whip ready to attack the plant creature as it moves to engage Vogue or towards the door.

Readied Action:

Attack, whip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage, whip: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

The plant spew forth some pollen at Vogue.

Pollen Spray, ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

The pollen covers Vogue as he begins to feel its effects.

Vogue Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

But he shakes of the enthralling compulsion. The Plant then shuffles 5 feet towards the door. Coming with in to range of Aisha's whip, but narrowly dodging its crack.

The plant's tendrils respond by flailing in the air.

Everyone is up

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

"How is this creature even alive is this dry, dark cellar! This is the influence of Chaos!" Tem curses as he strides into the room. Bringing around his hammer it comes down in a two handed blow.

to hit, slam, power attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage, slam, power attack: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

Poe keeps small and attempts to circle around behind the vine plant thing with his net.

double move.

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 darts around the edge of the door after his companions, and, finding a few barrels, ducks behind one for cover. Still uncertain about the effects of magic on the museum creatures, but definetly not wanting to close with the plant, he launches a cantrip as a test.

No. 201113 uses Ray of Frost on the creature.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Finally snapping out of whatever funk had befallen him, Bergar moves into the room and swings his hammer at the odd creature.
mwk warhammer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Curse these dice rolls!
I moved your token for you, Miklos.

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

As No. 201113 steps in to get a clear shot, one of the tendrils swipes at him.

Init Yellow Musk Creeper, AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

But misses wide.

The Ray of Frost goes wide.

Tem's slam solidly hits, taking out a solid chunk of the plant

Bergar's hammer is close, but the plant shifts out of the way in time.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)2, HP 20/20; AC 19, T 14, FF 15, F +1, R +7; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +6

Miklos moves in and slashes at the plant.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 111d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

BOTTING Aisha and Vogue

Aisha moves to get a clear shot and slashes at the creeper with her whip.

Aisha Whip Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Aisha Whip Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Deftly slashing and cutting up the plant.

Vogue stabs at the creeper from where he is.

Vogue Spear Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Vogue Spear Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Missing with great style and flair.

The creeper lashes out randomly clear targets in range: 1d4 ⇒ 4 and finds Vogue

Creeper Tendril Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

But fails to connect.

Every one is up. The plant is extremely cut up

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Once again Bergar tries to "plant" one on the beast.
mwk warhammer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
But his attempt fails to take "root".

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

"My favorite spring tunic! Covered in this vile plant discharge!The museum had better be ready for my dry cleaning expenses!" Vogue angrily exclaims while attemtping again to fiercely skewer the offensive plant monster.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Anger clouds his ability to focus and his stab fails to strike home.

"By Shelyn's pacifying pillow-talk, we need better tactics! You there, phantasm, can you maneuver into a flank with me? If this demonic butternut squash can be flanked..."

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Aisha snickers at Vogue's dramatic expletives and slashes at the creeper again with her whip.

Aisha Whip Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Aisha Whip Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Deftly slashing and cutting up the plant again.

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

And with a flourish, Aisha finishes off the plant creature.

The room falls quiet again.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Aisha casts the Detect Magic orison, and looks around the room for any items of interest, in particular the cylinder or canister.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

What in blazes is wrong w' me today? Can't seem t' hit the broad side o' a aboleth!
Well done, Aisha. Definitely condsiderin' m'self t' be in good company t'day. There anythin' else here worth note?
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9
AAAAARRRRGHHHHH!


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

Poe shuffles around the room, poking in boxes and crates as he goes. "What are in all these boxes? Is that a blocked door in the back?"

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

Slightly shaken by the deadly precision snap of Aisha's whip that whizzed right next to him and noting with admiration the end results, Vogue turns to his ally. "I say, rather fine strike, lass."

He then turns away to invoke a few castings of prestidigitation to summon forth dabs of club soda for his clothing.

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

The door to the archives is behind a few boxes that block its opening. They can easily be moved. However the door itself is slightly cold to the touch and seems stuck.

This storeroom seems to be a collection of mundane items from various regions and times.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)2, HP 20/20; AC 19, T 14, FF 15, F +1, R +7; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +6

Miklos looks around.

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

”Thank you. Just doing my part”, she seems embarrassed by the attention, shrugs and moves behind the dwarf ready to enter the Archives.

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

The door is stuck and will require a Strength check to push open.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

"I don't think there's anythin' beyond this door, but it seems t' be stuck. Lemme see if I c'n open it."
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

The door is unmoved.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)2, HP 20/20; AC 19, T 14, FF 15, F +1, R +7; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +6

I'm not the strongest...but I can lend a hand... aid str: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

Vogue chuckles as he steps towards the door and Bergar as he touches the top of the dwarf's head. [b]"Ah, heh, my short ally, by the grace of Shelyn, your desire and effort to succeed will bear out, she shall see to it."

Vogue uses Bit of Luck on Bergar, try that door again with two rolls and take the better.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

"Here, I shall aid your might"

Aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

"Short 'r' not, I'll admit I've been humbled today. I'll give it me best!" Bergar backs up, bangs his hammer against his shield, and throws all his sturdy dwarfness against the door.
strength+ 1 aid: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17
strength+ 1 aid: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Aisha looks at her scrawny biceps, shrugs and if there is space will try and help.

Aid Strength Check: 1d20 ⇒ 8

well there you go

Scarab Sages

Black Waters - Table 1 *-* Black Waters - Table 2 *-* TAB 3

With aid and luck, Bergar pushes the door open.

Perception:

Perception Bergar: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Perception Vogue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Perception No.20113: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Perception Aisha: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Perception Tem: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Perception Poe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Perception Milkos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

This chamber contains several tall wooden bookshelves reaching to the ceiling, almost bursting with the weight of books and scrolls filling the shelves. The shelves and their contents are encrusted with thick growths of brightly colored fungus and glistening mold. Many tomes have fallen from the shelves, their open pages forming a base for more fungi and large mushrooms which carpet the floor. The air here is damp and close, and several of the fungal growths pulse with an eerie purple light that dimly lights the room.

The westernmost door in the north wall has a sign reading “Scriptorium—Quiet Please.” Two large iron candelabra, full of unlit candles, hang from the vaulted ceiling. Several varieties of the fungi glow dimly with pulsing purple bioluminescence, providing the room with shadowy illumination.

There is area where you entered is covered in a thick mat of fungus. The there is a large bulge of the fungus near the shelf brown hex. It is colder in here and the cold seems to radiate from the central mass.

Everyone hears some type of other worldly whispering in their heads. Bergar makes out in a dreamy dwarven "Do fingernails sing?"

Bergar also makes out a discarded backpack around the corner red diamond

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

"Excellent work there, ah, what was it again, Harsk, I believe?" Vogue says as he steps past the doorbusting dwarf into the room. He pauses momentarily when he hears an odd whispering voice says, 'Believe in perpendicular digits of stacking tirade reflections'. He glances back and forth trying to gauge the source while tightening his grip on his spear.

"Time to reevaluate the cleaning procedures of the museum staffers, how horrid this is! This is surely why you need to make sure no one leaves leftover food in the break room and I do believe these ambient fungus spores are inducing some sort of sound based hallucinations."

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

"What foul growth is this? Fueled by the chaos that is this building!" Tem looks at the cold growth with suspicion.

survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

"oh let me see. mama once had a fungus growth on her toe, it smelled like dead fish but she was the leader so no one was willing to exile her so everyone moved out of the village for the summer. other tribes called us the two tent tribe for a while after that but it all went away when the dry season game, let me see, i bet we just need to wait for the dry season."

Poe moves forward, relaxed by an apparently familiar challenge.

survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

101 to 150 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] 1-35: Voices in the Void (RD) Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.