Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PFS] 1-35: Voices in the Void (RD) Table 1

Game Master Andrew Harasty

Map Voices - Table 1


1 to 50 of 242 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Voices Map - Table 1 *-* SFS1-01 Commencement Maps *-* Voices Map - Table 2

Initalize

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Dot

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

The fierce looking Osirian priestess leans against the wall, her knee bent and foot pressed against the wall. A wicked-looking scorpion whip is carelessly wrapped and unwrapped around her forearm as she waits.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

The ectoplasmic phantom of a half-orc looks around fiercely, daring anyone to challenge his presence. "I heard another team will be entering that thrice cursed museum. It will not claim another agent. I will see to it." Tem declares fiercely.


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

A scared grippli follows the half-orc phantom. "why me?" he whimpers.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)2, HP 20/20; AC 19, T 14, FF 15, F +1, R +7; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +6

dot

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 17 FF: 14 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity, Mage Armor

The half-elf darts his eyes around the room, looking, searching, for any signs of danger. His feet rattle; his hands shake. Suddenly, he spies the apparition. "Oh no!" he yells, before darting underneath a table. He peers out from beneath, watching, waiting, for what comes next.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

The red-bearded dwarf stomps into the room, grumbling something about "...haven't even had me coffee yet. I don't care who it is, they're 'bout to get a piece o' me mi..." He looks up from his musings and sees the half-orc phantom.
"Torag's toenails!! What, by the Maker's beard, is that?!"
Detect evil directed at Tem
Not sensing malevolence coming from the phantom, he calms a bit, but doesn't take an eye off the apparition. continuing his grumbling...
"...keep putting me in these awkward situations..."

Scarab Sages

Voices Map - Table 1 *-* SFS1-01 Commencement Maps *-* Voices Map - Table 2

“There’s trouble at the Blakros Museum again,” Venture- Captain Adril Hestram growled when you first entered the meeting room in the Grand Lodge earlier this afternoon. “The museum’s curator, Nigel Aldain, came to me this morning asking for help. Apparently, a wayward daughter of his illustrious patrons, the powerful Blakros family, has disappeared, along with a few of the museum’s watchmen who went looking for her. The Society has helped him in the past, and he wants us to find her, before he loses his job, or worse. Now Nigel’s an old friend, and a former Pathfinder, but this kind of missing person case isn’t really our bailiwick. Normally I’d tell him to find the district guard and leave the Society out of it.

“But then he made me an offer that was too good to pass up. Not only will he allow the Society access to the Blakros Museum’s extensive and very private library, but apparently this same missing daughter just returned to Absalom with a pack full of ancient relics collected throughout Osirion and northern Garund. And Nigel promised the Society first pick of any of those pieces that catch our fancy. I don’t need to tell you what those kinds of things might be worth, so it looks like you’re heading to the Blakros Museum tonight.

“The missing daughter is named Imrizade Blakros—half- Osirian herself and a pretty successful adventurer and fortunehunter by all accounts. She just arrived in Absalom out of the blue a few days ago, after a couple of years’ worth of tomb-raiding in the Osirian deserts, and carrying an odd metal cylinder covered in hieroglyphs, like nothing Nigel has ever seen before. Nigel says she went straight to the basement of the museum to do some research in the family’s library, muttering something about ‘whispers in the dark’ and ‘old tapestries,’ or something. He didn’t hear from her for a couple of days, which isn’t unusual when someone is deep into their research in the archives, but he got worried when strange noises started coming from the basement. He sent a watchman down there to investigate, and when he didn’t return, Nigel sent a few more. That was last night, and they haven’t come back up either.

“Go to the museum and find out what happened to Imrizade Blakros and the watchmen. Nigel would prefer them alive, of course, especially the Blakros woman, but the Society is more interested in what she brought back with her. I’ve got a hunch it wasn’t just grave goods and pretty jewelry. Whatever she found, the Society wants it, or at the very least some information about it.”

Knowledge (history), Knowledge (local), and Diplomacy (gather information) can be made for more information on the Blakros Museum. You also have time for any last minute purchases before heading to the Museum

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

"Curse that museum, and curse the foolish Blakros. We will find your spoils and then we will purge that buildings cursed soil with fire."

Tem spends some time in the Grand Lodge quad exchanging war stories about the Blakros Museum, picking up rumors as he goes.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

"this sounds drastic, i'm going to pick up another wand."

Poe picks up a wand of mage armor.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

"I've heard tell of the Blakros Museum. Seems to always be trouble comin' from there. Shouldn't they be shuttin' that place down? Someone's bound t' get themselves dead b'for long."
Diplomacy to gather info: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
If there's anything pertaining to dwarf history, Bergar can make history checks untrained w/ a +2. Although I suspect there's nothing that specific involved. :)
knowledge(dwarven history): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Geez. Queue sad trombone music.
Also, need to purchase 2 pounds of coffee beans for a total of 1 silver. Bergar needs his coffee!

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 17 FF: 14 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity, Mage Armor

No. 201113 shudders, still looking at the phantom. "Is it a ghost? I've been seeing a lot of ghosts lately," he says, looking directly at Tem. "I don't want to deal with no ghosts, no sir, but I will if I have to." He looks to the group. "Anyone know anything about this museum?"

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield
Bergar Ironhand wrote:
"...Someone's bound t' get themselves dead b'for long."

Tem gives Bergar a flat look. "Yes, I have died in that Museum once already. Will you aid me in burning it to the ground once our mission is complete?"


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

Poe sulks over to No. 201113. "i-i-i'm starting to figure out what he is. n-n-ot a ghost, a phantom... he has b-b-been haunting me for a month now... i don't know what to do. i just started doing what he tells me. it's b-b-been easier that way."

"i'm p-p-poe. what's your name?"

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

The lean woman perks up when Venture-Captain Hestram describes the mission and in particular that they will be rescuing a half-Osirian noblewoman, adventurer and fortune hunter. How exciting!! I bet Lady Imrizade will have wondrous stories to tell!!

She looks around the room, surprised by the strange companions she will be adventuring with: a tired dwarf, a ghost (I wonder if the poor soul has not been given a proper burial), a frogman, a scared half-elf, what else?

She listens intently then will accompany her new found colleagues as they gather information on the Blakros Museum.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Squinting at Tem, Bergar replies. "No offense intended, there. Not sure your story, but yer not seemin' evil. I won't make no promises about burnin' nothin' down, seein' as Torag prefers makin' things. But ye got m'word I'll help ye see this thing through. I feel there's prob'ly some deviltry at work that needs brought down, tho'.
He reaches his hand out as if to offer a handshake, realizes what he's doing and awkwardly withdraws it again. His cheekbones visible above his beard turn a shade of red close to the same color as his beard.
I have read Tem's backstory, BTW. Love the twist!

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

Tem takes Bergars hand before he can withdraw it with a wet ectoplasmic splat. Tems form is solid, if a little wet. "Irrelevant. Speech is meaningless. Only action matters. The disciples of Torag have a reputation for action. This is good that we are together here today."

I imagine the ectoplasmic form of a phantom as a translucent non-newtonian fluid.

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 17 FF: 14 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity, Mage Armor

No. 20113 looks quickly at Poe, then back to the Phantom, then back to Poe, back to the Phantom.... finally returning to Poe, after making certain it's safe. "Name? No, no, no name. Number. Number 201113." He looks over at Poe. "Haunting you? Terrifying. How did that happen? What does it want?"


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

Happy to be speaking with No. 201113, happy the Tem's attention is distracted by Bergar, Poe continues. "mama called it spirit-calling, she c-c-carried the spear of an ancient grippli hero and he came back from the beyond to defend the tribe. i picked up the spear and nothing happened, so i t-t-though i wasn't a spirits-caller." The small grippli pours out his story, happy to finally have a sympathetic ear to listen.

"then a merchant came to our tribe with all sorts of neat stuff, some all the way from a-a-absalom. i bought a necklace; had to big tusks on it, something a mighty hunter would have... thats when he started showing up, a little at first, ghostly. then solid like now. he took the necklace and smashed it, it was a good necklace, i p-p-paid silver for it. started yelling about his teeth being turned into jewerly and returning the the grand lodge. mama said i was a spirit-caller, that i summoned his spirit, that i had to help him." Poe looks over to ensure Tem isn't listening before continuing "he is bossy, i don't like him"

"a n-n-number isn't a name, i don't understand. didn't your mama give you a name?"

Scarab Sages

A scorpion crawls up Aisha's pant leg and gives her a mild pinch.

Scarab Sages

Consumed:
Mage Armor CLW Fortune Hex: Lucy Gray Graktul Dark Kendra
Female Elf Witch CN 1 - Init +8*; Perc +10; AC 16*, T 12, FF 10; hp 5*/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2 | Current Effects: Mage Armor | 4 damage NL

"How dare you forget about, I, Neerduwyl Nathvallar, dreamstealer and servant of Desna, Aisha!"

Neerduwyl winks.

Knowledge History: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Scarab Sages

Voices Map - Table 1 *-* SFS1-01 Commencement Maps *-* Voices Map - Table 2

Bergar is able to find out the following:

Knowledge (local) or Diplomacy DC 10+:

The wealthy and prominent Blakros family is a large, extended clan of eccentrics with trade contacts rivaling those of the Aspis Consortium who make most of their money selling valuable antiquities across the Taldor- Qadira border. Their daughters are known far and wide for their beauty, and marrying a Blakros woman is a sure path to power and riches.

Knowledge (local) or Diplomacy DC 15+:

Rumored to be originally Taldan by blood, the Blakros have since intermingled with bloodlines from all over Golarion, by marrying daughters to a succession of Qadiran trade princes, Vudran rajahs, and even the occasional Tian noble and Mwangi chief. Gifts from these foreign potentates (and the sale of illicitly gained secrets) provide the foundation for the Blakros fortune and their famous collections.

Knowledge (local) or Diplomacy DC 20+:

In reality, it is the many daughters who bear the Blakros name that are responsible for the family’s wealth. Although beautiful and amazingly fertile, wedding a Blakros daughter has significant conditions—the daughters always keep their maiden name, all children must be raised as Blakroses, and the husband’s family must offer a considerable dowry for the privilege of marriage. Once married, the Blakros daughters join an unparalleled spy network that keeps the family well supplied in secrets and priceless artifacts.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

"Them Blakros're known fer some underhanded dealin'. It's the daughters that does it. Can't usually trust a purty face, n' they got some of the purtiest, or so I hear."
He strokes his beard and glances back at Tem. "Might'n hafta rethink that burnin' thing. After all, protectin' th' people's more import'nt than some dang library of thieves.
Bergar relates all he knows about the Blakros' to the rest of the party, which he repeats the spoilers word-for-word in his dwarven accent.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

@GM Gustavef: Taking back the purchase of the coffee beans. Thought they were considered a food item, but they are a trade good, and trade goods are not listed as legal in AR.

Scarab Sages

Consumed:
Mage Armor CLW Fortune Hex: Lucy Gray Graktul Dark Kendra
Female Elf Witch CN 1 - Init +8*; Perc +10; AC 16*, T 12, FF 10; hp 5*/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2 | Current Effects: Mage Armor | 4 damage NL

Sorry, friends, wrong table.

Ne'erduwyl disappears along with Pinch.

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

The door of Hestram's office opens, a man with elven features dressed in immaculate and fashionable attire strides in, a symbol of Shelyn prominently displayed on his chest.

"Fear not, compatriots, I have arrived. Mishaps at the museum, hmm? Well, must be a day that ends in a 'Y', eh?" he says with a smirk while running his fingers through his styled hair. Oblivious to the lack of a laughing response from the room, the man steps forward to the center of the room. "I've more than just the average experience with that particular foundation, just another stroll in the park for Vogue, the Vanguard of Shelyn!"

"Though I did need to throw out my wonderful summer boots due to the primate smell never truly going away after that last visit there..." he murmers as a slight scowl crosses his face as a haunting memory comes to mind for the vainglorious religious warrior.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)2, HP 20/20; AC 19, T 14, FF 15, F +1, R +7; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +6

The door to the office opens and a lean, wiry man with long flowing brown hair enters. He wears the colours of Taldor proudly on his finely crafted blade's tassles, his sasand hair tie. He walks with a purpose and a cat like grace, always on the ball of his feet...as if ready to pounce. His armor glistens as he walks.

Sorry I am a bit tardy...my training ran a bit late before I had to get to my armor fitting. Anyways, Miklos Therinor, of the Therinors of Cassomir, at your service. Happy to meet all of....you... he seems to stammer a bit as he sees Tem and Poe. Anyways, what have I missed...is there anything I can do right now? he catches himself quickly as he continues.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

sorry i'm a bit late...had to update my toon and felt rather blah today...

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 17 FF: 14 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity, Mage Armor

No. 201113 continues his conversation with Poe. "Didn't have a mam, or a mama, or any of that. She was sep'rated from me, so they said, so she wouldn't cause trouble to our masters." He pauses for a long time, before continuing. "Didn't like them much either, so I left."

He turns to the two newcomers. "Gotsta go down to the Blackros Museum, to rescue a lady. You willing to help?" he asks, eyeing them warily to make certain they make no sudden movements.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Swear an allegiance to the Society, n' they can't even show up on time. Rolling his eyes at the newcomers, Bergar turns back to VC Hestram.
"Enough idle banter. What kind o' help can we expect from this Nigel, fella? N' you, half-elf! Vogue, was it? There anythin' ye can tell us about the layout o' the buildin'? Or were ya too busy starin' in all the mirrors?"
He gestures toward Aisha. "N' you, woman. Ye been awful quiet this whole time. Ye got anythin' to add? You look t' be a religious sort, though I'm not sure I recognize tha' symbol hangin' round yer neck."
Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Aisha is startled by the gruff dwarves sudden outburst at her. All she can do is shake her head solemnly and adds, ”I have no more to add beyond what you have shared already, Bergar. I follow the Goddess Selket, Mistress of the Beautiful House. An ancient power amongst the Osirion Gods.”

She then continues, ”Let’s get going then to the museum. Do you know where it is located and how to get there? Also do we get a map of the museum from Nigel?”

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Voices Map - Table 1 *-* SFS1-01 Commencement Maps *-* Voices Map - Table 2

Ardil responds to Bergar: "Nigel? Mostly he is a mixture of anxiety and panic packaged in a Elf like shape. He is an old associate of the Society, though he chose to leave our organization some years back after a disagreement. Between the Blakros collections, Pathfinder 'gifts', and the history of the place. I am surprised he is as calm as he is at times."

"No get on over there and see what is going on this time!"

You can Finalize your purchases, though I will move on to the entrance

The Blakros Museum is a private museum located in Absalom’s Wise Quarter. Owned by the far-reaching and influential Blakros family, it houses and displays an assortment of antiques and oddities the family has collected over the years. The museum’s basement primarily consists of storage rooms containing those pieces of the Blakros family’s vast collection that are not on display in the museum above. The basement also holds the family’s private archives, an impressive compilation of scrolls, manuscripts, and correspondence, as well as a scriptorium where texts can be copied.

Blakros Main Floor Map

A 50-foot-long stone ramp concealed beneath the miniature ziggurat in the museum’s North Exhibit Hall descends 25 feet to the basement. Wide enough to accommodate a draft horse moving large exhibits to and from the basement storerooms, the ramp ends at two sets of double doors, facing each other to the east (down) and west (up). Wooden placards on the doors are marked “Storeroom 1” and “Storeroom 2.”

The basement’s walls are hewn stone, carved from basalt, and mirror the gothic architecture found in the rest of the museum, though of a simpler design. Unless otherwise noted, the basement’s ceilings are 15 feet high and all doors are strong wood and unlocked. The basement is unlit unless otherwise noted, so the party will need to bring their own light sources with them.

TABLE 1 Map

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Bergar moves forward, readying his warhammer and shield. Smacking the hammer on his shield, he addresses the group.
"Well, I usually say 'Right is right', but these doors seem to be conveniently numbered for us. I'm up fer following th' numbers. Any objections?"
Bergar will move 10 feet to whichever door is labeled "Storeroom 1". Also @ GM Gustavef, since it's my first PbP, do I request access to edit the map, or do you move the token for me?
Also, perception to listen for any sound on the other side of the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

"Yes let's go to Storeroom 1 first. We'll need light to see in the basement, any of you can conjure some?" She looks around at the numerous casters around the group, uncoils her scorpion whip and readies to lash out against any threats.

Aisha does not have the Light orison memorized, so will need someone to illuminate the room. Thank you. Any preferences for marching order? Aisha would like to be second as her whip is treated as a ranged weapon.

Before opening the double doors she leans her ear against it:

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Scarab Sages

Voices Map - Table 1 *-* SFS1-01 Commencement Maps *-* Voices Map - Table 2

I forgot to select "editable" on the sharing link. That is fixed now. you can move your own token.

Bergar leans to the door and hears nothing but the empty echoing basement.

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

"Anchor! My armor!" Tem declares as he steps into position.

Responding to Aisha, Tem continuous "We require light. Retrieve my wayfinder Anchor."


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

Poe retrieves the wand of mage armor and casts it on Tem, and then anyone else that can benefit from it. "do you w-w-want armor too number two zero one one one three?"

A with a command word, a wayfinder hanging from Poe's belt begins to shine like a torch. The wayfinder is old and tarnished. Inside the needle is stuck, long since corroded to a fixed direction.

Shaking with fear Poe draws a net. "i've seen hunters use these. i think i can f-f-f.. make it work.""

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)2, HP 20/20; AC 19, T 14, FF 15, F +1, R +7; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +6

I have some light... one second... Miklos says as he fishes around in his pouch and pulls out a dimly glowing stone. He holds it aloft and it starts to glow brightly as he releases it. It hivers over his head and shines all around him. ioun torch...and will move up beside Bergar...on phone atm...can someone please move me? Ty!

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

Token moved to behind Bergar. Tem already has the side spot.
"Keep that light behind me, if'n ye can. Got me dwarf eyes. I c'n see just fine."
How do them others do it, not seein' in the dark, 'n' all?

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 17 FF: 14 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity, Mage Armor

"Yes, if you could," the half- elf replies to Poe, the words barely a whisper. He then moves over to Storeroom 2, and, seeing Bergar listening to the other side, follows suit on Storeroom 2.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Scarab Sages

Voices Map - Table 1 *-* SFS1-01 Commencement Maps *-* Voices Map - Table 2

As you confirm the silence of the museum basement, you open the eastern door.

Perception:

Perception Bergar: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Perception Vogue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Perception No.20113: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Perception Aisha: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Perception Tem: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Perception Poe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Perception Milkos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

The doors open with a grinding creak, revealing a large room filled with monsters of all shapes and sizes. Giant skeletons and stuffed taxidermic monstrosities are frozen in poses of snarling ferocity, while mummified corpses lie in sedate repose in ornately carved sarcophagi. As silent as a tomb, the air in the hall is stale and musty.

Two large wooden signs lean against one wall, inscribed with the captions “Hunting the Beasts of Legend” and “The Honored Dead.” Unlit oil lamps hang from brackets in the center of each wall. A door in the southern (left) wall holds a sign labeled “Storeroom 3.”

Poe, even from his vantage point in the back, realizes the Stuffed Owlbear in the corner is moving.

Init, Bergar Ironhand: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Init, Vogue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Init, No. 20113: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Init, Aisha: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Init, Tem: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Init, Poe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Init, Miklos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Init Taxidermic Owlbear : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Everyone, except Bergar and No.20113 can act before the Owlbear moves


Grippli Haunted Spiritualist 2| AC17 T13 F15 | HP 13/17 | CMD:12 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+8 | Init:+2 | Perception: +11 | Spells: 1st-2/4, Bonded Senses 2/2 | Active Effects:

"b-b-bear!" Poe squeaks out. Knowing that creature is much to large for his net, he drops it and moves into the room drawing his longspear. He readies the longspear to distract the owlbear should it attack an ally.

Readied Aid to AC: Ally the bear attacks:
Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 cover may apply.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Dwarf Paladin (Torag) 1 | HP 10/12 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 (+4 vs. Giants | | CMB +4, CMD 14 | F:+3, R:+0, W:+2 (+2 vs. poison,spells,spell-like abilities) | Init: +0 | Perc: +0 (+2 racial vs. unusual stonework), SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | At Will: Detect Evil, Smite Evil 0 of 1/day | Sacred Touch

"Huh? What bear?"

Grand Lodge

Outsider (phantom)| AC23 T11 F22 DR 5/slashing | HP 11/13 | CMD:15 | F:+4 R:+1 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Perception: +0 | no resources | Active Effects: Ectoplasmic Form, Mage Armor, Shield

Tem strides into the room, turns to face the owlbear, and raises an ectoplasmic lucerne hammer! Ready to strike the beast should it close with the group. Not actually a hammer, doesn't have reach, just the gear he had when he died.

"Form a shield wall! The Anchor saw it move!"

Readied attack, if the owlbear gets within 5ft.:
to hit, slam, power attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
damage, slam, power attack: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 17 FF: 14 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity, Mage Armor

"Bear?" No. 201113 says, uncomprehending.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Aisha follows Tem and Poe into the storeroom and readies her whip to strike if the creature gets within 15 feet.

Readied Attack, Whip 15ft. range:

Attack, Whip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage, Whip: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Sovereign Court

M Half-elf Fighter-Lore Warden 1/ Inquisitor of Shelyn 2

Vogue reaches to the spear slung on his back and progresses into the room as fast as his weighty armor will allow.

"I say, do have a care for the priceless works of art contained here," he says as he prepares for the slowly rousing preserved adversary.

Double move into the room, draw weapon as part of a move action. He will take an attack of opportunity if one such presents itself.

Scarab Sages

Voices Map - Table 1 *-* SFS1-01 Commencement Maps *-* Voices Map - Table 2

The stuffed beast moves forward on to Vogue through the range of his spear.

Vogue AoO Spear: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage Spear: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Although stabbing the creature soundly, mostly damaging the pelt, and not the animated bone structure underneath

Aisha's whip misses as it closes.

The stuffed Owlbear swipes with one of its claws.

Owlbear Claw Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Owlbear Claw Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Grazing Vogue for some damage.

Everyone is up

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (garundi) Warpriest 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +0, CMD 14 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Move. 30ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff -2, Climb -2, Diplomacy -2, Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +6, Stealth +2, Survival +2, Swim -2

Using smartphone. Please move Aisha 15ft south and 5ft west. Thank you.

Aisha moves to get a better shot at the shambling owlbear:

Attack, whip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage, whip: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 8 AC: 17 FF: 14 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity, Mage Armor

No. 201113 suddenly sees the monstrosity everyone is talking about. "B-bear!!!" he screeches in terror. He darts across the room, seeking to take shelter behind one of the statues across the room. Not quite making it, he conjures up a ball of ice, and sends it hurtling towards the beast.

No. 201113 uses Snowball

ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

1 to 50 of 242 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] 1-35: Voices in the Void (RD) Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.