(PFS 09-08) GM Dinketry and the Birthright Betrayed #2 (Inactive)

Game Master dinketry

Politics! Intrigue! For (even more) Taldor!!!

Birthright Day Fest!


251 to 300 of 755 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 4 HP 24/40 - AC: 28 T: 14 /FF: 25 - Perception -1 - F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +0 - CMB +8 - CMD 21 - Speed 20 - Init. +6

Chelk steps forward. "Allow me to attend to you my lady while your guard is elsewhere..."

He flashes the guard what he hopes is an engaging smile as he tries to distract him. "Now, my man, you look like an intelligent sort of fellow. I have a bet on with the Earl that I can't guess his favourite wine. I don't suppose you have any, erm, inside information, as it were? Any deliveries recently? Any bottles lying about you've noticed?" He digs in a pocket and flashes a palmful of gold coins. "I would, of course, be willing to recompense you for anything helpful - an advance on my winnings, so to speak?"

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8
Segray Starnon wrote:

Segray makes a surprised face and stops holding Uzziah's arm.

She whispers "Remmy, you better get in with Uzziah. Do you agree?" Through the message spell

** spoiler omitted **

I was gonna try to sneak through the door... but this will be good for a chuckle.

Remmy seems to almost materialize from the shadows, his hood drawn low and cutting a downright creepy figure.

Yes M-m-Mistress... He hisses out in a low voice, stepping next to Uzziah.

Let us hurry m-m-my Lord.... don't want to keep m-m-mistress waiting...

Unprompted, he scampers to walk past the guard, but stops for a moment, sniffing him closely. No explanation is given, he simply continues onwards into the room afterwards.

Sovereign Court

LN Elf Psychic (Dream) 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 9 | T: 9 | FF: 9 | CMD: 9 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +0 | Will: +4 | Init: -1 | Perc: +10 | Sense Motive: +8 | Speed: 30 ft. | PPP: 0/5 | 1st: 6/8 | 2nd: 5/6 |

"Goodness knows she shouldn't be kept waiting," Uzziah whispers as he passes Krusk. "I'll try to be quick dear." After that Uzziah begins walking toward the back room, keeping an eye on Krusk.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

Kusk doesn't bat an eye at either Uzziah or Remmy moving towards the back room. He turns his attention back to the other three of you - Segray, Chelk, and Mercutio - and after a frowning grimace, he mutters: "The three of you may wait inside the main room, good lady and sirs. No need to wait outside." He allows you three to enter, closes the door, and then walks back to the table from where he was tending his guard duty and sits down.

The chandlery’s main area is filled with tables and chairs, and a long counter stretches along the southern wall. The room’s decorations consist mostly of nautical gear in tasteful displays of rope, nails, marlin spikes, sailcloth, and more. Interspersed among these are symbols of Taldor’s military campaigns, a few of which are replicas from the empire’s legendary Armies of Exploration. A door just to the side of the hearth bears a placard marked 'Office: Authorised Personnel Only'.

Sovereign Court

Female Kistune Chelaxian Noble Scion 3 | Permanent Endure Elements (cold) | HP: 20/20 | AC: 11 | T: 11 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +2 | Will: +6 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Sense Motive: +0 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked resources:
Arcane Spells: 0 - 5 ; 1st - 6/6 ; Divine Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1st - 3/5 | Disguise Self: 2/2 ; Daze: 3/3 ; Dancing Lights: 3/3 ; Omen: 1/1

Segray makes a polite but abrupt nod. "Yes, yes. Please DO NOT linger, darling." she says to Uzziah.

Sovereign Court

LN Elf Psychic (Dream) 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 9 | T: 9 | FF: 9 | CMD: 9 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +0 | Will: +4 | Init: -1 | Perc: +10 | Sense Motive: +8 | Speed: 30 ft. | PPP: 0/5 | 1st: 6/8 | 2nd: 5/6 |

"But of course," Uzziah responds as he heads to the back door.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

Uzziah, you and Remmy come up to the closed door.

Sovereign Court

LN Elf Psychic (Dream) 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 9 | T: 9 | FF: 9 | CMD: 9 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +0 | Will: +4 | Init: -1 | Perc: +10 | Sense Motive: +8 | Speed: 30 ft. | PPP: 0/5 | 1st: 6/8 | 2nd: 5/6 |

"Well? Uzziah asks Remmy impatiently.

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy let's out a yelp, blinks and gulps.

Oh... heh... y-y-yes L-lord.

He opens the door, and bows way to low.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

Segray:
As you are passing your time in the main room of the chandlery, you note a small box on one of the tables with a hand-written tag that says: 'For Lady Segray Starnon'. Beside the box rests an open ledger.

Meanwhile, Remmy opens the door to the back office without difficulties.

Like the front room, the back office is decorated with a nautical theme. A shelf along the south wall holds a collection of ships in bottles and other sailing collectables decorated in the Taldor’s blue and green shades. A desk stands in the middle of the room, on top of which rests a glass-fronted shadow box containing a replica of the shattered Shield of Aroden, the legendary shield that saved General Arnisant’s life. Mounted at the northeastern, northwestern, southeastern, and southwestern corners of the room are grand paintings depicting Taldan naval battles, Shining Crusade scenes, and even a depiction of General Arnisant slaying ghouls.

Sovereign Court

LN Elf Psychic (Dream) 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 9 | T: 9 | FF: 9 | CMD: 9 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +0 | Will: +4 | Init: -1 | Perc: +10 | Sense Motive: +8 | Speed: 30 ft. | PPP: 0/5 | 1st: 6/8 | 2nd: 5/6 |

Uzziah, once in the room immediately scans the room for the hidden wall safe.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

If not seen right away..

Uzziah begins taking his time searching. taking 20 for a 30

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

You'll need to move your icon into the room on the map before you can do any searching, Uzziah.

Sovereign Court

Female Kistune Chelaxian Noble Scion 3 | Permanent Endure Elements (cold) | HP: 20/20 | AC: 11 | T: 11 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +2 | Will: +6 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Sense Motive: +0 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked resources:
Arcane Spells: 0 - 5 ; 1st - 6/6 ; Divine Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1st - 3/5 | Disguise Self: 2/2 ; Daze: 3/3 ; Dancing Lights: 3/3 ; Omen: 1/1

Noticing something unusual, Segray goes towards the box and the open ledger. She tries to pry the box open.

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy moves into the room to search, sniffing to avoid any surprises.

The map seems to only have the bridge on it still...

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

Well, I'll be a pickle rickle...

Chandlery Map

Segray:
Segray opens the box and notices inside a silver headband attached to a note. The note says, "Dazzling though you already are, I daresay that this will help you be even furthermore the centre of attention. Use it and think on me. -Neffery" It is a circlet of persuasion.

Sovereign Court

Female Kistune Chelaxian Noble Scion 3 | Permanent Endure Elements (cold) | HP: 20/20 | AC: 11 | T: 11 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +2 | Will: +6 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Sense Motive: +0 | Speed: 30 ft.
Tracked resources:
Arcane Spells: 0 - 5 ; 1st - 6/6 ; Divine Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1st - 3/5 | Disguise Self: 2/2 ; Daze: 3/3 ; Dancing Lights: 3/3 ; Omen: 1/1

A satisfied smile grows on Segray's face. She takes the headband and puts it on. She write a thank you note on the back of the note she found.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

Remmy, if you could move yourself into the room as well....

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 61d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Mercutio:
You notice the ledger next to the box that Segray is investigating. Ledger Page

Sovereign Court

male Svetocher Dhampir Dark Lord 3
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 10, FF 19|HP: 21/21|F +3, R +1, W +2 (+2 vs disease/MA/-1 versus positive/+1 vs fear/+4 vs Performance/sonic/language)|Init +4, Perc +3|CMB +5 CMD 15|13/13 Blood Music, 1/1 command, 1/1 charm

"I say, what is this?" Mercutio picks up a ledger that was hidden next to the box Segray's been digging around in. Upon perusal, one entry in particular stands out enough for him to share it with the others.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

With Segray and Chelk, that is. The only two in the room with you at the moment.

Sovereign Court

male Svetocher Dhampir Dark Lord 3
Spoiler:
|AC 19, T 10, FF 19|HP: 21/21|F +3, R +1, W +2 (+2 vs disease/MA/-1 versus positive/+1 vs fear/+4 vs Performance/sonic/language)|Init +4, Perc +3|CMB +5 CMD 15|13/13 Blood Music, 1/1 command, 1/1 charm

Good enough.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 4 HP 24/40 - AC: 28 T: 14 /FF: 25 - Perception -1 - F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +0 - CMB +8 - CMD 21 - Speed 20 - Init. +6

"Hmm, 890 years, eh?" mumbles Chelk. "Which means the general died in...er...subtract two, carry one..er..." he begins to count on his fingers.

What is the current year?

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Tian-Shu) Samurai 2/Fighter (Dragoon) 1 | HP 30/30 | AC 21 T 13 FF 19 | Fort 7 Ref 2 Will 0 | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +2 Perc +6

We are still under Message, so he can easily share with everyone :)

This is season 9, so it would be 4717. death: 4717 - 890 = 3827. I'd personally try 890 first

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy enters as well and begins sniffing around.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | Ruins

Without warning (or perception), one of the ships in a bottle on the table closest to Uzziah pivots slightly and fires a ballistae at the surprised and flat-footed elf! A shattering of the glass from the bottle sprays outward from the tiny vessel, further inflicting ill intent.

Ranged Attack (tiny creature), Surprise: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 311d6 ⇒ 1 CRITICAL THREAT!
Critical Confirm on Uzziah: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 141d6 ⇒ 6 CONFIRM! - 6 + 1 = 7 hp bludgeoning dmg, Uzziah!
Uzziah Reflex Save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19 SUCCESS!
Piercing Damage from Shatter Spray special attack: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 Save for Half - 1 hp piercing dmg, Uzziah

At this point, a second ship in a bottle levitates from the far side of the room and begins to fly at Remmy, aiming to ram the rat!

Initiative Rolls (for Remmy, Uzziah, and enemy combatants only for now):
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 01d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 281d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Initiative Order:
  • Ship #1
  • Remmy
  • Ship #2
  • Uzziah
  • The initial ship (with the name The Precursor emblazoned in tiny letters on its prow) fires its twin ballistae at the still-surprised (flat-footed) elf!

    Ranged Attack #1, Flat-footed foe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 151d6 ⇒ 5 HIT! - 5 hp dmg, Uzziah
    Ranged Attack #2, Flat-footed foe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 211d6 ⇒ 6 HIT! - 6 hp dmg, Uzziah

    The Precursor fires surprisingly-fearsome wooden bolts into the face of the elf!

    Remmy, it is your turn!

    The Exchange

    Ratfolk
    Stats:
    Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8

    Remmy hisses and moves a little bit closer, his robe lifting as the psychic power flows through him, and his talismans shimmer softly. Suddenly, all Uzziah can see is a black whirlwind of teeth, claw, and from out from his cloak his very tail streaks forth, and attach to it's tip is a blade!

    Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
    Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
    Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
    Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
    Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
    Damage: 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
    Tail: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
    Damage: 1d2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
    Tail Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
    Damage: 1d2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

    As Remmy exits his tasmanian devil whirlwind, he hisses at the thing.

    You don't even have flesh to cook! What a WASTE!

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Remmy successfully rakes the tiny ship with a single claw, his gnashing teeth, and his tailblade, bits of wood and sail-cloth splintering and shredding off the levitating vessel. The second hovering vessel across the room accelerates like a skyrocket, hurtling into Remmy with a furious force that explodes its glass bottle in a cloud of shards around the two Pathfinders.

    Fly roll: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (12) + 24 = 36
    Melee Attack on Remmy, Charge: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 = 221d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 HIT! - 4 hp bludgeoning dmg, Remmy
    Reflex Saves: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 211d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9 Remmy - SUCCESS!; Uzziah - FAIL!
    Piercing Damage from Shatter Spray special attack: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 Remmy - 4 hp piercing dmg; Uzziah - 8 hp piercing dmg

    Uzziah, I have you at zero hp. You may now act!

    Sovereign Court

    LN Elf Psychic (Dream) 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 9 | T: 9 | FF: 9 | CMD: 9 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +0 | Will: +4 | Init: -1 | Perc: +10 | Sense Motive: +8 | Speed: 30 ft. | PPP: 0/5 | 1st: 6/8 | 2nd: 5/6 |

    Uzziah pulls a wand from his belt and attempts to activate it.

    UMD: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
    CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    ...and heals himself of some wounds. He also takes a strategic step to the side.

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    We need to review what zero hp means, it would seem. Discussion thread, please.

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    I apologise, Remmy. The charge by the tiny ship in the bottle provoked an attack of opportunity from you. You may resolve this AoO on that ship now.

    The Exchange

    Ratfolk
    Stats:
    Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8

    Remmy tries to slice the thing out of the air as it flies at him.

    Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
    Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Round 2!

    Initiative Order:
  • Ship #1
  • Remmy
  • Ship #2
  • Uzziah Disabled, 0 hp
  • The Precursor repositions and fires on the reeling elf.

    Ranged Attack #1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 301d6 ⇒ 6 CRITICAL THREAT!
    Critical Confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 271d6 ⇒ 1 CRITICAL CONFIRMED! - 7hp dmg total, Uzziah

    The elf drops in a heap as the Precursor resets its sights on Remmy.

    Ranged Attack #2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 161d6 ⇒ 1 MISS!

    Uzziah, I have you at -7 hp and dying. The message spell is no longer in effect. Remmy, it is your turn.

    Sovereign Court

    Male Human Fighter 4 HP 24/40 - AC: 28 T: 14 /FF: 25 - Perception -1 - F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +0 - CMB +8 - CMD 21 - Speed 20 - Init. +6

    Do the rest of us hear the shattering glass?

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Let's see...

    Perception rolls: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 71d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

    Nope. Those not in combat may take actions, but you're not in initiative, so likely your actions are longer than six seconds. Please feel free to tell me what you're doing as you peruse the journal and the box that Adimare left for you, however.

    Sovereign Court

    LN Elf Psychic (Dream) 5 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 9 | T: 9 | FF: 9 | CMD: 9 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +0 | Will: +4 | Init: -1 | Perc: +10 | Sense Motive: +8 | Speed: 30 ft. | PPP: 0/5 | 1st: 6/8 | 2nd: 5/6 |

    GM:

    Stabilization rolls for the next 4 rounds until I pass or are dead
    1d20 ⇒ 8
    1d20 ⇒ 13
    1d20 ⇒ 19
    1d20 ⇒ 15

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Tian-Shu) Samurai 2/Fighter (Dragoon) 1 | HP 30/30 | AC 21 T 13 FF 19 | Fort 7 Ref 2 Will 0 | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +2 Perc +6

    Kita admires the evening quiet as the sounds of the river and bay provide a relaxing backdrop.

    Not being able to participate in the Message adds a bit of unease, but he is sure that the others, knowing more about the limitations of magic than he does, would call out if they needed help.

    For now, he knows his place in the assignment, to watch for outside interference. He keeps an active watch.

    Maybe someone should attempt to pass the combination on to Uzziah?

    The Exchange

    Ratfolk
    Stats:
    Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8

    Remmy considers for only a moment whether it was more valuable to continue making sure that they kept silent or to call for aid... but a downed friend and his own injuries make it a easy choice.

    HELP!

    He calls out to his fellow pathfinders as he unleashes a whirlwind on the thing so near him.

    Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
    Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
    Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
    Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
    Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
    Damage: 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
    Tail: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
    Damage: 1d2 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

    the steps away from it, reading his claw if it flies near him again.

    AOO if needed Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
    Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Tian-Shu) Samurai 2/Fighter (Dragoon) 1 | HP 30/30 | AC 21 T 13 FF 19 | Fort 7 Ref 2 Will 0 | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +2 Perc +6

    Pretty unlikely that I would have heard that, but...

    Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Kita, you did not hear that, but everyone in the main room of the chandlery (as well as Kusk) faintly heard Remmy's call for help.

    The Successor (as Remmy can see it emblazoned on its prow) moves backwards and continues firing on him with twin ballistae.

    Ranged Attack #1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 241d6 ⇒ 4 HIT! - 4 hp dmg, Remmy
    Ranged Attack #2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 161d6 ⇒ 6 MISS!

    Initiative Rolls: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

    Round 3!

    Initiative Order:
  • Ship #1
  • Chelk
  • Kusk
  • Segray
  • Remmy
  • Ship#2
  • Mercutio
  • Uzziah
  • Remmy, your AoO goes off, not on the Successor, but on the Precursor as it fires upon you. Your roll, however, isn't enough to hit it.

    The ships continue to blast away at poor Remmy, a further full round of two ballistae coming from the Precursor!

    Remmy AoO]MISS!
    Ranged Attack #1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 171d6 ⇒ 2 MISS!
    Ranged Attack #2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 311d6 ⇒ 5 CRITICAL THREAT!
    Ranged Attack #1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 201d6 ⇒ 6 CRITICAL CONFIRM! - 11 hp dmg, Remmy

    The Precursor fires two ballistae, and while one misses, the other pierces and passes clean through Remmy's chest.

    Chelk, you may act!

    The Exchange

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Ratfolk
    Stats:
    Occultist (Psychodermist) 2 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 20 T 16 FF 15 | CMD 14 | HP 21 | F +5 R +8 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +8

    It appears that screaming for help was the right call. That was a nasty crit!

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Awaiting Chelk's actions.

    Sovereign Court

    Male Human Fighter 4 HP 24/40 - AC: 28 T: 14 /FF: 25 - Perception -1 - F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +0 - CMB +8 - CMD 21 - Speed 20 - Init. +6

    Perception check to hear the rat's squeak

    Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Tian-Shu) Samurai 2/Fighter (Dragoon) 1 | HP 30/30 | AC 21 T 13 FF 19 | Fort 7 Ref 2 Will 0 | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +2 Perc +6
    Chelk wrote:

    Perception check to hear the rat's squeak

    [dice=Perception]1d20+1

    GM already said everyone but me heard him yell

    Sovereign Court

    Male Human Fighter 4 HP 24/40 - AC: 28 T: 14 /FF: 25 - Perception -1 - F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +0 - CMB +8 - CMD 21 - Speed 20 - Init. +6

    OK, sorry, missed that. Just as well with that roll really.

    Still counting on his fingers, Chelk starts as he hears the call for help. He wavers, evidently torn between maintaining the charade and helping his comrades, before cursing in a most ungentlemanly manner and moving to the door to the back room and flinging it open, drawing his sword as he goes.

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Chelk:
    You see a horrendous scene in this back office. Remmy is hemmed in on both sides by two miniature floating ships; he's bleeding from multiple missile wounds, it appears. Uzziah is down on the floor in a heap.

    Rusmonya Kusk, the half-orc night watchman, starts as he hears the cry for help. Lazily getting to his feet and letting out a yawn and a stretch, he says to Segray:

    "My lady, does your lordship need assistance---" It's at this point that Chelk curses and stomps to the door. "Well, nevermind then..." and he sits back down.

    Segray and Mercutio may act!

    Sovereign Court

    male Svetocher Dhampir Dark Lord 3
    Spoiler:
    |AC 19, T 10, FF 19|HP: 21/21|F +3, R +1, W +2 (+2 vs disease/MA/-1 versus positive/+1 vs fear/+4 vs Performance/sonic/language)|Init +4, Perc +3|CMB +5 CMD 15|13/13 Blood Music, 1/1 command, 1/1 charm

    What is it, my good ma-Oh! HA! Mercutio gives a start as he sees the chaos on the other side of the door, which gives way to a rich, sinister laughter that seems to tug at the others' very blood vessels....

    Dark Euphoria for all who accept (those who are unconscious automatically do)!

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    That link doesn’t explain what you’ve done, Mercutio. Would you please explain its effects? I’d also like you to tell me where to reference it so I can look it up. Thanks.

    Sovereign Court

    male Svetocher Dhampir Dark Lord 3
    Spoiler:
    |AC 19, T 10, FF 19|HP: 21/21|F +3, R +1, W +2 (+2 vs disease/MA/-1 versus positive/+1 vs fear/+4 vs Performance/sonic/language)|Init +4, Perc +3|CMB +5 CMD 15|13/13 Blood Music, 1/1 command, 1/1 charm

    I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that I hadn't actually done any of that yet in this adventure (in no small part because I'd forgotten to restore my rounds/day from the adventure I'd just been in, making it look like I'd already done it quite a bit). Look under "Inspired Rage", except characterized more as a somewhat bacchanalian euphoria rather than "rage"; those who accept it also receive a spectral ballroom dance partner!

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    So, a +2 to STR and CON, as well as to Will saves. And it acts like a rage, denying characters the ability to use INT, WIS, or CHA based scores while it’s active.

    Sovereign Court

    male Svetocher Dhampir Dark Lord 3
    Spoiler:
    |AC 19, T 10, FF 19|HP: 21/21|F +3, R +1, W +2 (+2 vs disease/MA/-1 versus positive/+1 vs fear/+4 vs Performance/sonic/language)|Init +4, Perc +3|CMB +5 CMD 15|13/13 Blood Music, 1/1 command, 1/1 charm

    Just +1 to Will saves, and don't forget the -1 to AC. Acceptance is individually voluntary, but NOT if you're unconscious.

    Sovereign Court

    Female Kistune Chelaxian Noble Scion 3 | Permanent Endure Elements (cold) | HP: 20/20 | AC: 11 | T: 11 | FF: 10 | CMD: 10 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +2 | Will: +6 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0 | Sense Motive: +0 | Speed: 30 ft.
    Tracked resources:
    Arcane Spells: 0 - 5 ; 1st - 6/6 ; Divine Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1st - 3/5 | Disguise Self: 2/2 ; Daze: 3/3 ; Dancing Lights: 3/3 ; Omen: 1/1

    Segray moves as far as she can and a wand pops in her hand. She chooses not to join the Macabre Dance but she stretches an arm into the open doorway, waving a wand.

    "Remmy, come here. I'll close your wounds!" she says in hurry.

    Readied action: If Remmy comes on reach:

    Segray casts Cure Light Wounds.
    CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

    Move action to move, swift to make the wand pop from the spring-loaded wrist sheath and readying a standard action.

    @GM: Would a knowledge Arcana check allow Segray to identify the "creatures"? If no, which knowledge?

    251 to 300 of 755 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / (Pathfinder Society 09-08) GM Dinketry and the Birthright Betrayed #2 All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.