(PFS 09-08) GM Dinketry and the Birthright Betrayed #1 (Inactive)

Game Master dinketry

Politics! Intrigue! For Taldor!!!

Birthright Day Celebration


151 to 200 of 792 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

The group walks over to St Lymirin Street to look upon the bridge in question. You find it where the meets the main canal into Ridonport, a weathered stone bridge arching over the murky shipping lane. The waxing moon has only recently appeared in the sky, and foot traffic of those hurrying home from late evening business still crosses the bridge.

Perception or Knowledge Engineering DC 14:
The bridge is well overdue for a proper dredging. You can see sediment that has piled up around the bridge’s supports, creating miniature beaches. These would be convenient landing places to unload cargo.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Look down there, where the sediment has built up. Easy spots for landing some cargo undetected. We should take a closer look.

Giovanni looks for ways to get down to that area and look for clues of traffic.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 23/23 2 NL, AC 15 (14 while raging), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 16 (18 vs Dirty Trick) | Perc -1 | Init +2

"We had best make sure that our investigation of these allegations does not make us look more like the culprits."

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Marcus joins Giovanni and looks for signs of recent use.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Giovanni passes two or three townsfolk as he criss-crosses the bridge, trying to look for a way down. You ultimately determine that you'd need to climb down to get to the sand banks.

A few more townspeople pass by, possibly on their way home from the tavern, craning their necks to peer at your group by the light of the street-lamps.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 23/23 2 NL, AC 15 (14 while raging), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 16 (18 vs Dirty Trick) | Perc -1 | Init +2

Marcus looks at Giovanni. "Lovely architecture, quite a nice night. Shall we make our way to our lodgings?"

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Once nobody is nearby he quietly says "We may be attracting attention. perhaps we should climb down after dark, or perhaps the stealthier of our group can head down alone and the remainder keep close by in case of emergency."

I have +2 Stealth, not much but at least it's positive.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Good suggestion, let's let the night cover us a bit more. With any luck, we'll catch them in the middle of the night red-handed.

+6 here, so i can be part of the stealth team.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 23/23 2 NL, AC 15 (14 while raging), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 16 (18 vs Dirty Trick) | Perc -1 | Init +2

"Hrmm.... red-handed would imply blood on their hands. If we catch them red-handed I suspect the blood will be ours. A quiet discovery of evidence would suit me best... myesss."

If we are going to descend, Marcus will use his Kitsune form, so if he does get caught his human guise is hopefully clear.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Lovissa peers over the edge of the bridge. Nodding, she says "Agreed. Unfortunately, I'm not meant for moving unseen. Legends tend to draw attention."

+0 stealth.

Scarab Sages

Female Keleshite Alchemist 2 | HP: 13/13 | Init: +2 | Per: +5 | AC: 15/13/12 | F: +2 | R: +5 | W: +1 | CMD: 11

Following Marcus' lead, Badriyah pulls out some twine a chalk and begins making to make a few measurements, jotting down notes in her journal as she goes. "Actually this architecture is quite interesting and just what I've been looking for. A Frohickie design if I remember correctly. Very different from the styles found back in Osirion and more modern. Our chief engineer back home will be thrilled to see my notes on such a structure. He's been looking to modernize and this might just fit the bill." She says loud enough to be overheard by any passersby while turning to Giovanni. "Is there any way we can get down below? I'd love to see the base structure, and get measurements for the support pillars." She adds with a quick wink.

Bluff or Aid Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Thought I would try to come up with a legit reason for all of us to climb down without many getting concerned. If it doesn't work then Stealth is untrained at +2 here

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

"Yes, ma'am!" Lovissa replies with a bow. She takes Badriyah's twine and climbs down to the beach to measure the support pillars.

Cimb: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 1 = 14

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 23/23 2 NL, AC 15 (14 while raging), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 16 (18 vs Dirty Trick) | Perc -1 | Init +2

Marcus taps the side of his nose, smiles and winks at Badriyah. "I was hoping the measurements could wait till morning as I am positively knackered. But if you insist, I shall fetch the help."

Marcus huffs off and as soon as he's behind the cover of a pillar or building, and sees no commoners approach, he quickly shifts into his kitsune form, stows his jewelry and cloak in his pack, then returns to descend with Lovissa.

His voice picks up a bit of a snarky tone, and his words a bit less precisely spoken due to his changed physiology. "You do realize that these were designed for crossing water and not sand. Does it make a difference?"

He quiets down quickly and whispers. "This is where you admonish me for insubordination."

Take 10 Climb: 10 + 6 = 16

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Apologies, I never provided an image for Lovissa's new boyfriend Rasvelg Coalbraid. (IMAGE)

GM roll: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

A few townspeople look on for a few minutes with interest as Lovissa climbs down the southern pillar by the light of the streetlamps, but by the time Marcus returns in his foxier form, they've moved on. Night well and truly settles in, and the foot traffic thins out considerably. Marcus follows Lovissa down the same pillar.

GM rolls: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

[ooc]Lighting is quite poor under the bridge, Lovissa, between low-light and dark.

Lovissa gets to the bottom of the southern pillar of the bridge without difficulty and begins looking around the dark beachhead. The area under the bridge appears largely uninteresting - flotsam, trash, and an occasional rat is all that is seen, but shadows dance everywhere.

Marcus:
You reach the bottom of the southern pillar and find Lovissa feeling around feebly. Your low-light vision spies the tell-tale cracks of a secret tunnel opening in the southern wall abutting the road above.

Sovereign Court

Female LN Varisian Human | Masked Maiden 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:22 T:11 FF:21 | CMD 17 | Fort+2 Ref+5 Will+4 | Init +2 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Low-Light Vision

I'm assuming the Rope was knotted so we can use it to climb? That's only a DC 5 Check so I can barely take 10 on it. If it isn't knotted or near a wall, I'll find a different way down.

The Maiden follows the party down the rope, her boots landing with a solid *THUD* when she joins the others.

Climb Take 10: 10 - 4 = 6

She has Low-Light Vision so she can see decently.

"If our tip is accurate a suspicious barge will be arriving soon. We should prepare an ambush for them. If their business isn't criminal they have nothing to hide."

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Giovanni waits for a few to climb down the rope and for the crowd to thin before he climbs down himself.

Climbing, taking 10 for 14

Once he reaches the bottom, he places his hand on The Maiden's back to follow. His wayfinder hanging from a chain on his neck. On you, m'lady.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

@ GM - He's way better looking than I imagined. Haha.

Lovissa squints into the darkness. Deciding she can't see a thing, she activates her way finder, causing it to glow brightly.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

All of the climbers make it safely down the twine, some (Gray Maiden) less graceful than others.

Suddenly, Badriyah and Lady Finley see a lantern held out from behind a handlebar moustache from the north end of the bridge. Gleaming buttons and a swirling blackjack complete the picture as a human male strides onto the edge of the bridge.

"Ho there! What are you two doing?" he yells out.

You are NOT allowed to take 10 on the following check.

Knowledge Local DC 10 (Badriyah and Lady Finley only):
That's a town guardsman.

St Lymirin St Bridge Map

Sovereign Court

Female grippli gunslinger (bolt ace) 2 CG Small humanoid | Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 AC 17, T 15, FF13 | hp 12/22 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +3

Know Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

"My friend and I were just enjoying the night. It's not often that I get to smell Taldian air." She moves toward the town guardsman. "It's good to see the guardsmen of this lovely town take their jobs seriously."

Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 23/23 2 NL, AC 15 (14 while raging), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 16 (18 vs Dirty Trick) | Perc -1 | Init +2

Marcus nudges Giovanni in the ribs and puts his finger to his lips. He then points out the secret tunnel entrance.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Giovanni nods in acknowledgement. He carefully steps into the secret passage and unsheathes his rapier.

stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

At the sounds coming from above the bridge, Lovissa quietly stuffs her wayfinder down her shirt and shifts her heavy fur cloak to cover its light. Now in darkness she stands still.

Scarab Sages

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Keleshite Alchemist 2 | HP: 13/13 | Init: +2 | Per: +5 | AC: 15/13/12 | F: +2 | R: +5 | W: +1 | CMD: 11

At the sound of the voice, Badriyah turns toward the guard and follows Lady Finley. Sliding her scarf back from her face she and offering the man a broad smile while dipping a polite curtsy.

"Good evening to you officer." She says. "Many pardon's if we were doing something wrong, I was simply enamored with the fine architecture of this bridge, and I was dragging my friend along to help me in my studies." She flashes her journal with it's hasty drawings and measurements if front of him. "You see I'm studying various construction methods for chief engineer Rekan in Lamasarah. I'm his apprentice and he told me to study Taldor's architecture while I'm here with my father on a trade mission. We were just measuring and sketching you see."

Her eyes grow wide and suddenly tear filled. "Oh!" She exclaims. "We weren't doing anything wrong were we? I mean...this is my first time away...and both Rekan and my father...would be terribly upset if I've broken a rule or something." She makes sure the scar on her face and those on her hands are visible in the lantern light while starting to sob softly and shake. "If that happens....I'm not sure what they'll do." She ends with a soft whisper.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

GM roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

The guard's countenance shifts to compassionate concern at Badriyah's words, his hand immediately dropping the blackjack back to the leather thong at his belt. "Oh, it's all right, missus! Really it is! It's just that we do a first night's perimeter check here in Ridonport town proper, what with smugglers and pirates present up and down the Jagged Saw, is all!" The guard hurries up to Lady Finley and Badriyah, his hand previously used to twirl the blackjack in an appeasing posture. "There's no need for tears, missus! Those are mighty fine drawings, they are, and you're proper correct that Taldan architecture -" he stumbles over this word "- is the finest in Golarion! That's what I always say!"

He leans in closer in a conspiratorial fashion. "You just keep yourselves safe, ladies, eh? I say my prayers to Erastil for my family and friends that nothing improper should come to them. You try to finish your work with all speed and head to your bed before too much more night passes, eh?" He appears sheepish with his parting words. "I'm sorry, I am, that I caused you and your friend any distress. Please carry on," and with that and a tip of his helmet to you both, the town guard leaves via the south end of the bridge.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

Nice damsel, Badriyah!

When it sounds like the guard has moved on Lovissa takes her wayfinder back out and looks around.

Are Marcus and Giovanni at the secret door, or are they already inside it?

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Giovanni has opened it and stepped just inside.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

Giovanni checks for immediate threats and activates the light on his wayfinder to get a feel for what's in here.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

Lovissa follows him into the tunnel.

Sovereign Court

Female LN Varisian Human | Masked Maiden 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:22 T:11 FF:21 | CMD 17 | Fort+2 Ref+5 Will+4 | Init +2 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Low-Light Vision

The Maiden follows suit, but posts up near the door. From her pack she retrieves a spool of string and a simple bell, and uses the pair of items along with some nearby stones to create a makeshift tripwire that will knock the bell over should anyone follow them into the tunnel, alerting the party of the intruder.

After she finishes, she patiently waits for Badriyah and Lady Finley to arrive before continuing into the tunnel.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Please give me a Disable Device check to create the makeshift trap.

Scarab Sages

Female Keleshite Alchemist 2 | HP: 13/13 | Init: +2 | Per: +5 | AC: 15/13/12 | F: +2 | R: +5 | W: +1 | CMD: 11

"Oh thank you officer. Blessing of Erastil on you and your family as well for your kindness." Badriyah says, her tears turning back into a smile. She dips into another quick curtsy. "We won't be much longer, just a few more measurements and I'll have everything I need. Thank you again!"

With a friendly wave to the officer she goes back to counting out the length across the bridge and making sketches in her journal.

Once he is well out of sight and checking to see that no one else is around she will do her best to hide and quickly camouflage the rope before carefully climbing down to join the others.

Disguise Rope: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Well dang on the roll. But assuming we can again take 10 to climb down = 9

Sovereign Court

Female LN Varisian Human | Masked Maiden 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:22 T:11 FF:21 | CMD 17 | Fort+2 Ref+5 Will+4 | Init +2 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Low-Light Vision

Disable Device: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Well that's one use for a Natural 20...

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Badriyah wraps her climbing twine around the post of the bridge, and though it would be highly visible during the light of day, the streetlamps of Ridonport seem unlikely to call out its presence to too many. Both she and Lady Finley descend underneath the bridge, finding their group in and around the entrance to a rough-shod tunnel leading into the southern bridge base.

I'll assume that Lady Finley also takes 10 to descend and does so successfully.

Tunnel Map

Giovanni scouts on ahead, noting that the tunnel opens up into a rough-cut room of twenty feet diameter with 5-foot passages leading off to the east and west. The Gray Maiden fashions a wicked makeshift perimeter trap at the entrance to the tunnel as the group enters as a whole, light cast in multiple directions by the separate wayfinders.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

Lovissa draws her longsword and looks around for danger....

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Then she ensures everyone is together and ready to proceed before following Giovanni. (Or waiting to hear the results of his scouting?)

"Ready?" she confirms. "Then onward! To glory!"

Sovereign Court

Female LN Varisian Human | Masked Maiden 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:22 T:11 FF:21 | CMD 17 | Fort+2 Ref+5 Will+4 | Init +2 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Low-Light Vision

The Maiden looks at the tunnels on either side. "The path splits." She draws her Longsword and readies her shield and takes point, moving towards the Eastern Corrider. "Giovanni, can you spot traps?"

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Compass direction added to tunnel map.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

That's not my training, exactly.

no trapfinding and a middling perception check.

Giovanni will proceed cautiously unless someone else feels more comfortable in trap-laden dungeons.

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Sovereign Court

Female LN Varisian Human | Masked Maiden 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:22 T:11 FF:21 | CMD 17 | Fort+2 Ref+5 Will+4 | Init +2 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Low-Light Vision

"If we lack trap finding, I will take point. Better the traps find my shield than your flesh."

If we're walking into traps, may as well let them hit an AC 22 right?

With her shield readied, the Maiden walks confidently forward into the darkness, her eyes gleaming through the dark from behind her helm.

I can't seem to move my token down the corridor, is editing turned off?

Scarab Sages

Female Keleshite Alchemist 2 | HP: 13/13 | Init: +2 | Per: +5 | AC: 15/13/12 | F: +2 | R: +5 | W: +1 | CMD: 11

Badriyah follows the example of the others and draws her sickle while creeping slowly down the tunnel looking into the gloom to see if she can spot anything dangerous.

"I'm not much help spotting a hidden trap, but I can assist in disarming those we might find." She says in a soft whisper.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Oops. Fixed the map link.

Fixed Map Link

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

Lovissa nods at Badriyah's words. "Agreed. I'm a fair hand with disabling traps and picking locks, though it's not my specialty. I'll travel up front with you, Maiden."

Once up front, Lovissa looks around for traps, then decides to go... right!

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Lovissa heads to the right, her wayfinder shining in front of her. A natural sandstone rock wall borders the narrow passage to the south, but the tunnel curves around back to the north. Her colleagues regard the eastern (left) passage for a moment.

Splitting the party, anyone?

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

not usually a fan of that.

Giovanni follows the iron maiden through the west tunnel.

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Please note the map compass at the top of the map. The Gray Maiden is looking down the eastern passage. Lovissa went down the western passage. Where would you like to go, Giovanni?

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

my bad! following The Gray Maiden to the east.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 23/23 2 NL, AC 15 (14 while raging), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 16 (18 vs Dirty Trick) | Perc -1 | Init +2

Marcus scratches his chin. "Well... as far as tunnels are concerned, in my experience as a Pathfinder it is generally best to stick together and ensure that a strong front and rearguard are present. As for direction... well... we'll see them all eventually."

Clearly his 'experience as a Pathfinder' also counts for very little.

He joins up with Giovanni and the Gray Maiden.

Scarab Sages

Female Keleshite Alchemist 2 | HP: 13/13 | Init: +2 | Per: +5 | AC: 15/13/12 | F: +2 | R: +5 | W: +1 | CMD: 11

Switching from her sickle to sling, Badriyah steps into the center of the small tunnel in an attempt to cover both passages as she glances back and forth between Lovissa and the others following the Maiden.

"Hsst...Lovissa." She calls out softly. "I think the Maiden spotted something down the other tunnel, because she's headed that way along with the others."

Grand Lodge

The Acreon | The Old Monastery

Amelia as The Gray Maiden steps to the east into the left-hand passage. She sees to the north the start of a roughly-carved set of stairs heading up.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T 11, FF 14) | CMB: +4* CMD: 15* | F:+4 R:+2 W:+5 | Init +2 | Perc +8*, SM +2, Diplomacy +4*, Intimidate +2* | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Mental Focus: Conj 1/1, Div 2/2, Trans 4/4 | Total CLW Charges Used: 0 |Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str), Third Eye (+1 Perc)

Did she pick a direction? I hadn't realized Maiden chose which way to go. If she did Lovissa would follow her. Her perception is for that way then. Whichever way we're going.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) | HP 15/15 | AC 16/13/13 | F+1 R+6 W +0 | Init +3 | Perc +5

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Giovanni will move just ahead of the Gray Maiden to see if there are any traps.

Sovereign Court

Female grippli gunslinger (bolt ace) 2 CG Small humanoid | Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8 AC 17, T 15, FF13 | hp 12/22 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +3

Lady Finley gives Badriyah a grateful grin when the guard leaves. ”Goo job. Let me help you measure.” She climbs down with a wink.

Once in the tunnel she draws her crossbow loads it and follows the others down the pathway.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Sovereign Court

Female LN Varisian Human | Masked Maiden 1 | HP 13/13 | AC:22 T:11 FF:21 | CMD 17 | Fort+2 Ref+5 Will+4 | Init +2 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Low-Light Vision

"There's a flight of stairs ahead, I'm going to proceed."

151 to 200 of 792 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / (PFS 09-08) GM Dinketry and the Birthright Betrayed #1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.