PFS 07-14,16,18 Start Date 11/10 TABLE 3 (Inactive)

Game Master Emmjay

7-14,16,18 Table 3 Maps


51 to 100 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

"As a matter of professional curiosity into the art of shouting and bullying, do you find that standing that close to the victim improves their willingness to talk or not?" With Min, it's hard to tell if this is dry humor or actual interest.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Generally speaking, yes. Of course, it also helps to have an entourage of troops as backup and support when you do it as well, for intimidation purposes."

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

Roldala grins broadly, showing a full spread of shattered and jagged teeth, Sometimes just one person can be scarier.

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Min nods slowly. "Indeed. But I have yet to discover the right combination of intimidation and weak will in my troops. Alas. The search continues."

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Someone go ahead and bot for wayward Shera, just to keep the story going. Doesn't matter who, but since there is an actual choice with potential consequences, its up to you guys.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

She seems like a Lawful sort, and I can't picture how she'd hide a longbow or a longspear anyways. So...

Shera will declare her large weapons and leave them on board. As Erastil's not a Chaotic God she won't turn over any holy symbols, and she will register as clergy with the Harbormaster. Their city, their rules. Too a point.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Exactly what I was going to do. Sorry for the delay.

Shera will turn over any of her large weapons, and register with the harbormaster.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

Glad I guessed right!

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Shera Dionas wrote:

Exactly what I was going to do. Sorry for the delay.

Shera will turn over any of her large weapons, and register with the harbormaster.

No problem. Real life, not to mention the lack of steady and decent connection to Paizo hasn't helped much for anyone trying to play....

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Handing you a receipt for your declared items, everyone departs the boat.

The Museum of History stands almost a story taller than most other buildings in Corentyn’s High Quarter on the north side of the city. Once a courthouse, the building now houses relics from Corentyn’s past, not all of which are sanctioned by the Thrune regime.

Broad marble steps, barely dulled with age and showing only the tiniest of cracks lead to the solid, reinforced double doors of Corentyn’s Museum of History. The building stands in stark contrast to the surrounding structures, most of which are small, cramped, and crumbling. Two city guards stand at the intersection nearby, watching the tradesfolk, fishermen, vintners, and others who make High Quarter their home.

The Museum of History’s maple plank flooring is heavily scarred with the passage of many years and countless visitors, yet it shines from recent and repeated coats of polish. A faint aroma of linseed oil hangs in the air, mingling with the familiar scent of musty, leatherbound tomes.

Slide 8

When asking others in the museum, you are directed to an an adjacent wing and there is Zefiro Balinger, a human male dressed in the garb of a museum expert. Greeting you warmly, he states "Hello! I am Zefiro, who are you and how can I assist you today?"

On the way to the Museum, if you needed to purchase a weapon or item to replace anything left on the boat, there is certainly time to do so if you wish.

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Min stares around, making sure there's no one else around or any windows or doors open where stray sounds could drift to eavesdroppers.

"Caution, fool! The walls have ears!"

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera finds a sling and some sling bullets on the way to the museum. Just in case."

Sling and 20 sling bullets. 4 siver.

"It's good to meet you. Would you be so kind as to give us a tour of your wonderful museum." Shera smiles at Zefiro, and anyone else standing close to the group. "I am very interested in the history of this wonderful city."

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

Scimitar - 15gp

Roldala looms in back. Can't stand this sneaking and spying. Someone just ask him about Emberhold!

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

On the Ship:

Sorry for the delays...Amarandlon would like to copy the following from Minmaximus's spellbook, taking 10 on the Spellcraft check if possible:
Scorching Ray (40 gp)
See Invisibility (40 gp)
Color Spray (10 gp)
Charm Person (10 gp)
Burning Hands (10 gp)
Total: 110 gp

Amarandlon ambles through Corentyn, taking in the town. "Quaint. Charmingly quaint." He brightens appreciably when the group arrives at the museum. "Ah! Now this looks like a respectable institution."

When Zefiro introduces himself, Amarandlon bows low. "Greetings, Master Balinger. I am Amarandlon Svethaniel, a scholar and arcanist originally from Kyonin. I'd hoped that you might be able to help my colleagues and I--we have acquaintances in common."

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Cornelia sighs at Minmaximus' less than surreptitious approach. She then approaches Zefiro and offers a well-practiced curtsy. "Cornelia d'Malheur, goodsir." She then waits to see how the man will react to Amadandlon's proclamation.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Amarandlon Svethaniel wrote:


When Zefiro introduces himself, Amarandlon bows low. "Greetings, Master Balinger. I am Amarandlon Svethaniel, a scholar and arcanist originally from Kyonin. I'd hoped that you might be able to help my colleagues and I--we have acquaintances in common."

Zefiro turn to you and asks "Who would we know in common?" While friendly in conversation and tone, he keeps glancing at a nearby window, like he want to look out it.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + (3) = 17

Cornelia cautiously displays her Wayfinder in such a manner to keep it from being seen by any passerbys. She then lets out a cough. "Pardon, me sir, it would seem I have a tickle in my throat. A little fresh air may do me a world of good." She then steps over to the same window and glances around while taking a few breaths of 'fresh' air.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Cornelia d'Malheur wrote:

[dice=Sleight of Hand]1d20+7+1d6

Cornelia cautiously displays her Wayfinder in such a manner to keep it from being seen by any passerbys. She then lets out a cough. "Pardon, me sir, it would seem I have a tickle in my throat. A little fresh air may do me a world of good." She then steps over to the same window and glances around while taking a few breaths of 'fresh' air.

[dice=Perception]1d20+9

While you see a bustling and the normal goings on that one would have, especially near a museum, there is nothing that YOU see that would give you concern. HOWEVER...... You notice that the guards that were standing outside the museum have vacated their corner.

"You are the Pathfinders that were sent? No, No, No, this cannot be." While Zefiro does begin to talk about the historical details of the site you are to explore, you readily notice that he keeps going to the window to look outside - maybe the missing guards has him concerned? You can tell that he is a man of some knowledge, but that he is clearly distracted by something, and it really becomes apparent when you showed that you were Pathfinders (who else but Pathfinders use a wayfinder?)

He never really gets a complete sentence in (and even if he does, it doesn't make much sense) as he starts to become more and more panicked, so much that his attitude towards the group degrades quickly and dangerously.

Attempting to calm Zefiro down? Please roll a Diplomacy check.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

"We are indeed those who were sent, are we not who you expected?"
Trying to calm Zefiro down, Sajna adds "please, you should know that we are here on a diplomatic mission, and do not expect any trouble." She tries her best to make her reassurances sound convincing, but the guards leaving the post has her feeling slightly on edge as well.
"In any case, we will not allow any harm come to you." Sajna lays her hand on the hilt of her Kukri, tucked beneath the sash at her waist.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

DIplomacy (Aid Sajna): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

"Truly. We have no desire to create trouble for you...nor for the Infernal Crown, for that matter."

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (13) - 4 = 9 Calm down. We're not here to hurt you. And if anything tries, we'll hurt it.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"You will help? Good! Thank you! Thank you!" He heads over to a nearby shelf and hands over three items, a scroll, a bomb and a rod. "This" he says, pointing to the scroll - old and brittle with age - "is a Destined Acolyte's Scroll. When activated, it applies to Bless and Consecrate in a large radius. What makes this so great is that when in the presence of the undead, consecrate can be ended and it applies Holy to all weapons wielded. At least, I think it does, I'm not completely sure. The rod, on the other hand, allows a caster to cast spells as non-lethal damage, a couple of times per day. Finally, the last object is a Goblin Skull Bomb. It was donated after a local goblin tribe made a hilariously misguided effort to raid the town. Its to dangerous to be displayed. Be very careful with it, and don't be the last one to touch it when it goes off! Nasty results!"

Follower of Iomedae:

If you use the scroll, the duration is doubled.

Know (Arcana) dc 20:

An ember glow lights the beady eyes of this blackened, burned out goblin’s skull. It is very brittle and shatters if dropped on solid ground. When a goblin skull bomb breaks, the very last creature to touch it bursts into a raging magical flame, automatically suffering 5d6 points of fire damage and also catching fire should it fail a Reflex save (DC 13). If this kills the creature, its body burns away in one round, leaving behind only a pile of ash and the creature’s blackened, burned-out skull, which is a new goblin skull bomb. If the target survives the fire, doesn’t have a skull, or if its skull is destroyed before another creature touches it, it does not create a new goblin skull bomb.

A skull bomb can be used as a thrown weapon with a range increment of 10 feet. If the attacker hits, the skull shatters, immolating the target as described above. If the attacker misses, the skull breaks upon the floor or another nearby hard surface and the attacker bursts into flame. Touching the skull using gloves, gauntlets, or handheld items such as tools or weapons counts as touching the skull. It can be safely moved using spells (such as mage hand or telekinesis) or attacked with ranged weapons.

"I don't want to know where you are going to take here, if I am arrested, I don't want to be able to give myself, or her, away! Now, hurry up and leave! Go and make sure she is safe!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++THE FOX DEN++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The smell of raw fish, stale sweat, and old booze permeates this section of the West Drenches. Broken pathways are slick with mud where they aren’t simply flooded. Small wooden buildings are built around narrow canals brimming with dark water that flows swiftly out to sea. Sounds of a busy business district quiet intermittently, at which time the groaning boats and boisterous sailors in the nearby port are just loud enough to hear.

The Fox Den is a modest-sized building with boarded windows and a badly faded sign that depicts a fox hiding behind its own bushy tail. There’s a small stained glass window set into the front door with a patch of fogged white glass that provides the hostess, Velia, with a view of the cluttered front step. The door opens, just wide enough so that Velia and you can see each other. She looks at you "Can I help you?"

+++++++++++++OFFICIAL NOTICE++++++++++++++++++++
I know I posted that there would be a Thanksgiving break 11-22 to 11-26. However, because of what will happen after the door is opened, this is as good a place as any (and leaves a great spot to resume from) to stop. I will NOT be posting here again until the 26th. Enjoy the break, the fun will resume shortly!

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Arcana: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Minmaximus eyes the skull with a greedy expression. "Be careful with that. When it breaks, the last person to touch it goes up in flames as well. It's a potent device, but chaotic. Do not underestimate it."

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |
GM Emmjay wrote:
"Go and make sure she is safe!""

Sorry, who? What's at the Fox Den? I think perhaps our table may have missed some exposition?

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"What? Didn't I mention her name? My friend Mireille is in danger of being "disappeared" by the Order of the Rack. Mireille is a valuable historical asset. I need your help to secure Mireille's safety. She needs help, and I need you to help her. I'm not going to help you until you help her." Zefiro pauses to take a deep breath. "Why is she in trouble, you ask? Well, she is spreading the truth. The unrevised history about Cheliax's past. Help her, please.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

A slow awful smile spreads across Roldala's face. We can help.

I assume Mireille is at the Fox Den?

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Roldala Chainbiter wrote:

A slow awful smile spreads across Roldala's face. We can help.

I assume Mireille is at the Fox Den?

I'm doing this on my phone switching between the pdf and this page, i'm losing too much in the swiching. I won't be posting anymore. Yes, there was another paragraph that didn't make it with all the window switching....telling you where to go, a quick map there, that sort of thing....

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

"Very well, we shall aid this 'Mireille' character. But keep your head down and your mouth shut! This place crawls with ears and nasty little spies." Min grumbles.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

"We'll meet your friend, and make sure she's safe." Shera promises. She'll take the scroll and tuck it away safely.

When the group is alone she asks, Is anyone a follower of Iomadae?

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Min sniffs disdainfully. "Of course not. Worship is for lesser mortals."

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Sajna glares at Min. "How could you say such things? And to the face of one so dutiful as our good cleric of Erastil. Shame on you."

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Cornelia has observed the direct results of such an act before with Zarta and is familiar with such practices. "We absolutely will assist your friend. Especially if she is facing persecution for speaking historical facts."

She has nothing to say in regards to the philosophical discussion at hand beyond a simple. "I am no worshiper of Iomadae; however, I do follow some of the tenants of Nethys."

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

Roldala narrows her eyes. Unless you're some idiot who thinks the gods aren't real, how can you deny the way they shape this world?

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Min rolls his eyes at Sajna. "I'm sorry, was I supposed to lie and pretend to venerate a thing I have no interest in. Spare me the righteous indignation. I have no time for slavery to the divine. Just because gods exist is no fit reason to indebt myself to them."

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

"The gods are important to some like me and not others. I hope you don't mind the gods healing you if necessary Minmaximus."

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Sajna wrinkles her face at Minmaximus, but resists the urge to rant at him about the duties of mortals. Instead, she falls back behind the others, creating some distance between her and the wizard while she focuses on regulating her breathing.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

"The gods may not be everyone's cup of herbal tea, but they can be a source of significant power," Amarandlon comments as the group approaches the Fox Den. "Temples of Nethys have often been resources for me in my studies." He smiles at Cornelia.

---------------

At the Fox Den, Amarandlon glances around, clearly hoping someone more diplomatic will speak up first.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

At the Fox Den, Sajna steps forward, pushing her way to the front of the group on the crowded steps. She smiles politely at the hostess and greets her warmly.
"Hello, Velia. Sorry to bother you, but we're looking for our friend, Mireille. We're worried about her, and were told we could find her here? Is she in at the moment?"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
I'm a bit unclear as to whether Mireille was hiding out here or being held here against her will so I'm playing this assuming the former.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Looking you up and down, Velia studies your party for a moment, and then finally opens the door. "Please, remain silent" she says.

Inside, a cheery fire warms the cool sea air, and nine young children of varied ages sit around Mireille Goldenglow, a slender, middle-aged elven woman with chestnut colored hair and a simple, yet elegant rust colored dress. Her eyes are closed, and she commands the attention of the children with a tale about Rius Galdaeon, a kind Chelish architect and paladin of Shelyn, whose allegiances aligned with Chelish loyalists when Thrune began to take control. He viewed Thrune’s reliance on devils as a blight on Chelish achievements and so confronted Baraxial, a powerful barbed devil called to aid the Esoterium Lodge. Their battle shook the foundations of Aroden’s Arch, and it’s said great pieces of it crumbled into the sea when Baraxial dragged Rius with him back to Hell. She says the entire city felt each blow land, and it was the signal she needed to flee from Corentyn while civil war raged on.

Her story finished, she opens her eyes, smiles at you, along with the children, and says "Welcome to the Fox Den. What did you think of the story?"

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

"It was quite a tale. And a dangerous one to be told within the walls of this city."
Sajna looks around at the children, glad they are getting the education they deserve but concerned at the danger they are being exposed to by learning such forbidden knowledge.
"We are here to help, your friend Zefiro is worried about you."

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

Roldala listens carefully, trying to decide why this woman would risk her life to tell the story here. An elf could be old enough.

Were you there when this happened?

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera moves into the Den. She takes a place toward the back of the room. "I can see why Zefiro is worried. You are a treasure to be protected. How can we help you?"

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

"Dangerous to speak the truth in a place where the truth is outlawed. You do these children no service to teach them that which can get them killed. Or worse." Min states coldly.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Zefiro sent you???"[b] she asks in genuine surprise. [b]"Well, I can't fault him for being concerned, as I have been in trouble with the law before. And, while being disappeared isn't a pleasant thought, what I am accused of doing would only warrant caution on my part." Mireille continues on for a moment or two telling the group about prior incidents that she has been at the center of, or been accused of, and why the Hellknights are interested in her.

I need a Handle Animal and/or Perception Check, please

Dark Archive

HP 43/43; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; CMD 15; Init +3, Perc +1; F +4, R+6, W+6

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Invulnerable Rager 4 | HP 41/42(50) | AC 17 (15), T 11 (9), FF 16 | Fort +7(9)(13), Ref +3(7), Will +3(5)(7) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM -1 | Rage Rounds 12/12

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Roldala listens half-heartedly as she scans the room.

The Exchange

Female Human (Vudrani) Gunslinger 4 | HP 12/28 | AC 17 T 16 FF 12 | Fort+4 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 (+8) | Perception +9 | Grit 2/2 |

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Shera looks around carefully as something lifts the little hairs on the back of her neck.

Dark Archive

Female Chelaxian Investigator Empiricist 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 18 (22) | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 17 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +4 | Init +3 | Perc +11/+12 | Inspiration 3/6

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Cornelia listens intently to the story being told with rapt attention, wondering what the Cheliax of old would have been like before the Thrune's seized control... "Even so, milady, I would hate to see a mind such as yours be lost to the greed of the Thrune's and their lackeys."

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Sanja and Shera, either through luck, skill, or just plain experience, that when things seem to easy they aren't, take a few moments to go to the windows and scan outside. Looking outside they notice at least three guards making their way to the inn. They think that they have about 30 seconds before they arrive.

51 to 100 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS 07-14,16,18 Start Date 11 / 10 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.