PFS 07-14,16,18 Start Date 11/10 TABLE 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Emmjay

7-14,16,18 Table 1 Maps


401 to 450 of 526 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Sorry folks, I simply forgot that I had to post in here. My bad. Seems the fascinate affected the player too this time.

Kolris snaps out of his reverie, suddenly realizing that there's nothing special about these letters anyway. Lifting his head, he realizes they are under attack! He hefts the rod in his hand, trying to get a sense about whether these are the constructs that it is designed to control.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

If the rod will control these constructs:

Kolris activates the rod, trying to make the constructs stand down.

If not:

Kolris draws his rapier, adopting a defensive stance as he moves across the vines to close with the construct covered in the greenish lichen.

Standard: draw rapier (move-equivalent)
Move: 25' (20' including 5' difficult terrain)

If attacked, he will use Opportune Parry & Riposte

Rapioer, parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Rapier, riposte: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage, P, cold iron: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Malik - ?

Nali - Shoots and kills RED with her attack.

Jacques - Hits, but does little damage to GREEN

Kolris UMD: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 points the rod at GREEN and it Stops moving.

COMBAT ROUND 2===========================
Malik
Nali
Jacques
Kolris
GREEN -7
Zhatara
Smiley

BOLD may act....

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

"My arrows don't seem to be doing full damage.

Does anyone know what type of weapon will hurt these serpent effigies?"

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

"Well, since I turned it off, it appears to no longer be a threat. The point may be moot." Kolris replies.

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

"Oh... right! Of course! Still, what if there are more throught that secret door.

Yes, that is what I meant, naturelement!"

Totally missed that it had stopped moving. Nice job!

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.0 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 0; N 5 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 1/7

Oh my! Please bot me if I'm not here for such an extended period. I'm sick and spend 90% of my day in bed, marinating in my own fluids.

Malik looks at the, now static, statue: "Is it permanent? As in do we need to topple it over just in case or did you disable it for good?"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Malik casts his Water Blast on GREEN..
Water Blast: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
But he misses.

COMBAT ROUND 2===========================
Malik
Nali
Jacques
Kolris
GREEN -7
Zhatara
Smiley

GREEN stands there, frozen.

Zhatara, Smiley, finish up the round!

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 03 HP 26/26 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +6 - F: +3 / R: +6 /W: +9 - CMB +0 - CMD +12 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

Zhatara takes out her crossbow, steps sideways from Smiley and shoots at the now immobile statue.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 -> Damage roll: 1d8 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | MF 4/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18 map

Har! Lucky for me you're standin' still!

Smiley unloads a Power Brawler's Fury on Green.

Brawler's Fury, Power Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Brawler's Fury, Power Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Zhatara and Smiley both get in shots, but Smiley comes out the better. (Don't forget your -4 to hit as you don't have Point Blank and Precise Shot, and you were shooting into combat.) However, Green is still standing tall, ready to attack.

COMBAT ROUND 3===========================
Malik
Nali
Jacques
Kolris

GREEN -15
Zhatara
Smiley

BOLD, you know what to do...

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.0 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 0; N 5 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 1/7

"I suppose we ARE destroying them after all...", Malik lobs a quickly formed ball of water at the statue one more time.

Crunch:
Water Blast, Blunt, Physical, Point-blank: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 232d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4, 5) + 8 + 1 = 18

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

"So it would seem."

As Jacques moves forward to get around cover, he considers his options to attempt to defeat the DR of the statue.

He decides to use a silver-blanched cold iron arrow this time.

Bow,PBS: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27
Damage?,PBS: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Nali, Kolris, still waiting on your attacks....

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Kolris was fascinated when combat started; he never attempted a Knowledge check. Looking for defenses and resistances/immunities if I roll high enough.

Knowledge (arcana), free inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 10 + (2) = 17

Kolris holds his rapier out, but doesn't do anything; he waits to see whether the rod will keep the construct shut down.

Readied Action:

If it attacks again, Kolris strikes with his rapier.

rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage, P, cold iron: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

It seems we have lost Nali. However, you quickly make work of the final effigy....

You make your way through the secret door you discovered when you entered the room....

Eerie green lights burn all along the walls of this laboratory. A staircase ascends to the east, and a collapsed one lies to the west. A stained-glass window looms over an operating slab where the remains of a humanoid creature lie chained to the stone. Several tablets and other strange items lie atop the various tables.

Linguistics dc 25:

The tablets contain information about both infusing constructs with energy and the war with Ancient Osirion. One tablet details Jistkan plans to arm constructs with manufactured weapons designed to combat their div enemies.

TREASURE:
+1 Bastard Sword
2 scrolls
1 potion
+1 Planar Bastard Sword

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | MF 4/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18 map

Har! Valuable stuff here, but not much for Ole Smiley. Wonder what caused this roof to collapse?

Perception, Stonecunning: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 03 HP 26/26 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +6 - F: +3 / R: +6 /W: +9 - CMB +0 - CMD +12 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

Zhatara casts detect magic on the items so that Kolris can identify them

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Linguistics DC 25, free inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 8 + (2) = 17

Kolris picks up the potion, attempting to identify it.

Craft (alchemy): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

I'll hold onto one of the bastard swords if nobody else can use them, though if I am using a melee weapon we are probably in trouble. Smiley, the DR negating abilities of that planar sword might make it worthwhile for you deoending on what else we encounter down here.

Edit: Nevermind, you're not proficient. Kolris is, though losing Finesse is probably as bad as being non-proficient. Still the DR part might make it worthwhile... Again, I'll take it if nobody else wants it.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.0 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 0; N 5 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 1/7

Malik observes the newly revealed room ith interest.

"Secrets planted by clever hands enslaved by gold, hidden from curious souls, guarded by moving statues... What was our architect hiding?"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

The scrolls are FLY. and a POTION OF PROTECTION FROM FIRE.

Having nothing left to explore in the ruins, you decide to travel back to the museum to meet with Zefiro and tell him of your findings, to see what he makes of everything you have learned...

Perception Rolls:

Per - Nali: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 Low-light vision
Per - Malik: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Per - Kolris: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 (+4 vs. Traps)
Per - Zhatara: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Per - Smiley: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Darkvision 60ft
Per - Jacques: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

On the way back Nali and Kolris spot an avian silhouette passing in front of the moon before flapping off in the direction of the museum. When you arrive to meet with Zefiro, the museum appears dark and empty except for several muffled voices audible in the building’s east wing.

[ooc]Place yourselves at the entrance to the wing SLIDE 15.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

"Did you guys see that? It looks like something flew off in the direction of the museum. We might need to be prepared for trouble."
____________
Token placed.

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | MF 4/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18 map

Har! I didn't see that, but look at this pretty rock! It looks like a duck if you hold it the right way. See?

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 03 HP 26/26 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +6 - F: +3 / R: +6 /W: +9 - CMB +0 - CMD +12 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

"I didn't but being extra careful cannot hurt" Zhatara states as she lightly touches on Smiley's shoulder.

mesmeric mirror again

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

Kolris, did you take one of the swords?

Placing token now

"This being Cheliax and everything... if we get attacked by a devil, are we allowec to defend ourselves?"

Noting the odd circumstances, Jacques will have his bow ready.

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | MF 4/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18 map

Well, thankee, Zhatara! You be careful, too.

Well, that's twice she's touched ya tenderly, Ole Smiley. Clearly, she's sweet on ya. You'll have t'be careful not to break her heart. Sweet thing.

Smiley smiles at Zhatara warmly.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Kolris will carry the planar bastard sword if nobody else is. Even though not finessable, it is better vs a planar being than his rapier.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Double doors open into a hall filled with bookshelves, display cases, and two large tables piled with manuscripts. Several oil lamps keep the darkness at bay even at night. A rolling ladder stands at the east end of the library. Two staircases near the doors rise to the balconies on both sides of the hall. The railed balconies run across the length of the hall with a third one rising even higher to the east. There, a pair of doors leads into a second-story office.

A woman with dark, flowing hair speaks from the highest balcony. “How nice of you to deliver yourselves to me. I was just about to come find you! I strongly advise that you turn yourself in for questioning—though I must admit that part of me hopes you won’t, since our friends to the east are sure to hammer the truth out of the traitor Zefiro anyway.”

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | MF 4/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18 map

Smiley's gnarled hands form into fists in anger. He steps just inside the door (within neck-squeezin' range of Red, just in case).

Who are you, and what have you done with Zefiro?

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

Jacques will keep an eye to the rear as the discussion occurs.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Entering the room, Kolris snaps back at the woman. "And to whom are we delivering ourselves? I'm available for questioning right now; shall we begin?"

He makes no effort to conceal the drawing of his rapier as he speaks; though he clearly is addressing the woman on the balcony, his eyes are focused on the heavily armored figure on the ground.

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 03 HP 26/26 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +6 - F: +3 / R: +6 /W: +9 - CMB +0 - CMD +12 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

"They took him away for "questioning", Smiley. Which means they are going to torture him" Zhatara states with detached coldness.
"It's also what tehy are planning to do with us. But they misjudged their strength. Woefully so, I might add. Prepare yourselves, pathfinders!"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

The lady laughs at you, Kolris, clearly seeing you draw you rapier. "I am Iluvia Thorn. I have found Zefiro Balinger and found him guilty of treason. His willful disregard of his civic duty to destroy the non compliant historical documents is without doubt. You are outnumbered. Drawing your weapon is, unwise, to say the least."

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Its been long enough in traveling that you are all fully healed....

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 3 | HP: 22/22| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Nali scowls and debates speaking up, only to faintly shake her head and scan the lady from her spot hiding behind Smiley, looking for a way to sneak through the room.

Since she's willing to talk first, I'm take advantage of that. Studying her, and if you'd allow it, Can I slip in unnoticed? That being said, can I see any religious iconography on her? (I'm asking because of my Demon Hunter class feature).

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | MF 4/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18 map

Smiley smiles confidently and takes a step forward.

Lady, perhaps you don't know that you're dealin' with the Seventh Son of the Seventh Son of Urgo Stonegirdle, Scion of the Hollowmantle. If you give up now, no harm will come to you.

He cracks his knuckles slowly and deliberately.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Nali Faina wrote:

Nali scowls and debates speaking up, only to faintly shake her head and scan the lady from her spot hiding behind Smiley, looking for a way to sneak through the room.

Since she's willing to talk first, I'm take advantage of that. Studying her, and if you'd allow it, Can I slip in unnoticed? That being said, can I see any religious iconography on her? (I'm asking because of my Demon Hunter class feature).

As far as religion iconography, no. With all the other people in the room, no, you cannot just naturally slip in unnoticed without some sort of roll, skill, spell or .....

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"And you, Dwarf, are dead." Illuvia says this with distain. "Attack"

Keep forgetting you guys got moved to 4/5 subtier 4 player variant, updated the map accordingly.

Initiative Rolls:

Init - Nali: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Init - Malik: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Init - Kolris: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Init - Zhatara: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Init - Smiley: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Init - Jacques: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Init - Hellknight: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Init Iluvia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

COMBAT ROUND 1 ===============================
Nali
RED
GREEN
ILUVIA
Jacques
Zhatara
Kolris
Malik
Smiley

Nali Start the fun!

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 3 | HP: 22/22| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Outnumbered...,"Nali mutters as she slips into the room and up the stairs. "Don't think prey knows numbers well...," she adds before chanting a brief hunting prayer in Elven.

Move action
Standard action - cast Divine Favor

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

COMBAT ROUND 1 CONTINUED ===============================
Nali (Divine Favor)
RED
GREEN
ILUVIA
Jacques
Zhatara
Kolris
Malik
Smiley
-16hp(dc17 reflex for 1/2)

Iluvia casts LIGHTNING BOLT against SMILEY for
Bolt Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 1, 6) = 16
DC 17 REFLEX for 1/2 damage...

Moving forward, GREEN attacks KOLRIS..
Greataxe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
..missing, but close....

RED moves forward to attack Smiley, his closet target.
Greataxe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
...also missing.

Go for it, guys!

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator 2 / Swashbuckler 1 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +1, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

The heavily armored thug comes barreling down the stairs toward Kolris, but he was anticipating the attack; he easily parries the sloppy attack, but isn't able to find a way to turn the attack back.

Round 1 Opportune Parry & Riposte:

This is in response to green's attack on Kolris, taking place on green's turn.

Opportune Parry, rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 beats 13
Riposte, rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage, P, cold iron: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

PRD wrote:
Opportune Parry and Riposte (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent makes a melee attack against the swashbuckler, she can spend 1 panache point and expend a use of an attack of opportunity to attempt to parry that attack. The swashbuckler makes an attack roll as if she were making an attack of opportunity; for each size category the attacking creature is larger than the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler takes a –2 penalty on this roll. If her result is greater than the attacking creature's result, the creature's attack automatically misses. The swashbuckler must declare the use of this ability after the creature's attack is announced, but before its attack roll is made. Upon performing a successful parry and if she has at least 1 panache point, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action make an attack against the creature whose attack she parried, provided that creature is within her reach. This deed's cost cannot be reduced by any ability or effect that reduces the number of panache points a deed costs.

But Kolris finds a way to make his momentum work nonetheless, he attempts a daring maneuver. Allowing his weight to carry him through after his riposte attempt, he squeezes under the thug's arm, slipping between him and the handrail only to pop up behind the thug, from where Kolris strikes at his armored back from high ground!

Actions:

Move: 10' through enemy's space

Acrobatics DC 5+CMD, derring-do, inspiration: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 7 + (1) + (3) = 22

Standard: attack green

Rapier, high ground: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25
Crit?: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 = 26
Damage, P, cold iron: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Crit damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

He stands tall above the man, ready to respond to any attack, and calls out to the woman. "I'm thinking that we might want to discuss the terms of your surrender, now, if you have the time. It will go easier on you to just give up now."

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | MF 4/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18 map

Oof!

Reflex DC17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Woot!

Har! Ya missed me! Mostly.

Smiley recalls how his brother Krogar used to cause painful cuts with his bare hands (Move action for Martial Flexibility, Bleeding Attack) and puts it in action against Red.

Unarmed: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 + Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 3

HP 13/21 MF 3/4

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

Jacques will slip in and start following Nali up the stairs.

Drawing an arrow, he will wait for the spellcaster to start casting again before loosing.

Ready (when she casts):
Bow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage?: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.0 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 0; N 5 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 1/7

"Miss Thorn, I think you will find out soon enough - becoming history is much easier than changing it.", Malik states menacingly, as he hurls a water projectile at the woman in the distance.

"I can do this all day."

Crunch:
Water Blast, Extended Range, Physical (B): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 272d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 + 2 = 11

Move - Gather Power
Standard - Blast w/ Extended Range Infusion (120 ft range)

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 03 HP 26/26 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +6 - F: +3 / R: +6 /W: +9 - CMB +0 - CMD +12 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

Remember Smiley has mesmeric mirror ready to activate on him if he's attacked

Zhatara enters into the hall and climbs up the stairs near Nali before looking down on the fight ensuing below, fixing her stare on the armored man attacking Smiley and uttering 2 words:"Come here!"

Move action, then swift action to use Hypnotic stare on red for -2 will, then cast command DC18 on red. If he fails he'll be forced to move towards Zhatara, which means he'll have to try climbing the stairs causing AoOs from those near him

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 03 HP 26/26 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +6 - F: +3 / R: +6 /W: +9 - CMB +0 - CMD +12 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 6/6 day

Forgot to mention that Zhatara will use her painful stare on red causing him to suffer +1 damage every time he's wounded

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

I guess that I was mistakenly considering the stairs to be difficult terrain... I guess that I will have to forgo my readied action if that hellknight ends up adjacent to me.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Jacques (Goona go with you just shooting your arrow at Iluvia instead of waiting for her to attack using your damage rolls) - Hits his target

Zhatara casts command on RED DC 18 Save: 1d20 ⇒ 1 FAILED SAVE

Kolris sweeps behind GREEN, finds a weak spot, and delivers a deadly (but not nearly fatal) blow.

Malik hits Iluvia with a big blast of water.

Smiley makes his save against the lightning bolt, but completely misses his return punch to his target.

COMBAT ROUND 2 ===============================
Nali (Divine Favor)

RED - Commanded to come to Zhatara
GREEN -9hp
ILUVIA -15hp
Jacques
Zhatara
Kolris
Malik
Smiley -8hp

NALI, start off the round well!

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 3 | HP: 22/22| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +5, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Nali scowls as she slips forward drawing her bow and looking toward the spellcaster, before firing a shot that catches the banister and ricochets into the ceiling.

bow attack(PBS,DF,ST): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 13 For(PBS,DF,ST): 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 12

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Nali, thinking her shot missed, didn't see it connect solidly with Iluvia.

COMBAT ROUND 2 ===============================
Nali (Divine Favor)
RED - Commanded to come to Zhatara
GREEN -9hp
ILUVIA -25hp
Jacques
Zhatara
Kolris
Malik
Smiley -8hp

RED, so commanded, makes his way up the stairs to Zhatara.

GREEN spins around to attack Kolris, who got behind him....
Greataxe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Spinned around as he is, he misses....

Iluvia, wounded by Nali's shot, makes her way to her, and casts a Inflict Moderate Wounds...
IMW: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15 DC 16 WILL for 1/2

EVERYONE ELSE, go!

401 to 450 of 526 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dot in All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.