Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Ongoing PFS campaign.

Game Master Chyrone

Map link


1 to 50 of 3,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Season 1 Eons Ongoing

.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Brand new thread, brand new adventures.

Welcome to the lovely lumber town of Falcon's Hollow in:
The Pallid Plague.

Some time after your seperate missions, you get a summon from VC Brackett in Almas. He stands in the opulent Grand Cathedral of Aroden in Almas, the intricate stained glass window onto Andoran’s bustling capital speckling his thin, hawk-nosed face with colored light.

"The Society has been granted a unique opportunity, and I hope you are up to the task. Last week I received a missive from the nymph queen Syntira of Darkmoon Wood to the north. It seems a deadly plague afflicts the fey of the Wood and they are desperate to find its source and a cure. While we would not normally waste our time and resources on this sort of endeavor, this particular situation presents us several potential boons we can not pass up."

*Glances at you*

"Syntira has long attempted to improve relations between her fey subjects and the human inhabitants of nearby Falcon’s Hollow. Sadly, the Lumber Consortium agents who run the town are not open to a diplomatic solution, and tensions remain high.
The Society stands to learn much from the fey, both about their magical nature and the elusive First World, and we could certainly benefit from a powerful ally in Darkmoon Vale.
Do whatever you can to get the bottom of this plague and find a solution. We must show Syntira that the Pathfinder Society deserves her trust.
We believe the strange disease may originate from a cursed relic known as Isandrea’s Basin rumored hidden deep within Darkmoon Wood.
If this theory proves accurate, I want you to obtain the basin and bring it to me for study.
I imagine an external force harnessed the artifact’s power and guards it heavily — so be prepared.
One Lumber Consortium logging camp in particular was involved in several conflicts with the forest’s resident fey over the last year, and both Syntira and I believe that starting your investigation at this cutyard will prove most productive.
I will provide you a map to this location as it’s a good place to start your investigation.
Once you have located and identified the disease, seek Syntira herself and aid her in any way possible. Stock up on provisions here in Almas before heading up-river, as you may find Falcon’s Hollow too small and provincial for many of your needs.
Don’t dally too long, however, because the disease is quickly spreading, and we want to stop it before it gets out of hand.”

Note: this is an un-encountered sort of plague where no cure or antidote has been found for yet. Just worth the mention, before you head off to buy a gazillion flu-shots.

Grand Lodge

hp 54/54; AC 24, 19, 22 (20, t19, f18), fort +7 refl +8, will +12;, bab 4, melee 7 (flurry +4, +4, -1), ranged 6, cmb 8 cmd 26; init +2; ki 7/7, ef 6/6, move 50, 1d8+3+1d4 unarmed dmg; csw 6, clw 35, mg armor 48; wih 50; folio reroll 1/1 | oni-spawn tiefling monk of the four winds 6 / sorceror 1 | -3
skills:
acrobatics 11, climb 3, disable device 14, escape artist 9, know arcane 4, perception 14, profession: cartographer 9, sense motive 8, spellcraft 4, stealth 11, swim 7

Kenji does a little shopping, but no anti-plague stuff, then meets up with the others afterwards for their departure...

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

Still need to finish profile tomorrow

Scarab Sages

Sky druid 6 | HP 45/45 AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +6 W +10 | Init +3; Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +16 Sylph Sobrino HP 22/22 AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | F +4 R +9 W +2 | Init +5; Low light vision, Perception +5

How do we know about the Basin, and how can it provokes the dissease. I´ll prefer not bring a plague with us when we found the artifact.

K. geography: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 Keera tryies to remember anything usefull about what she knows about the Darkmoon Vale.

We can talk with the VC until Vassago is finished, right?


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Yes you can.

"The how, naturally, is from queen Syntira.
Legend states that an evil dryad created this basin to harm
humanoids lost in Darkmoon Wood who wandered into her glade.
Locals say that it curses any water it holds and that anyone who drinks from it succumbs to a deadly wasting disease. Some believe that while the basin was created to infect humanoids, it possesses an unfortunate side effect wherein it also infects fey, who succumb to it much faster than humanoids.
Queen Syntira suspects the Lumber Consortium might have discovered it and used it to infect fey, ridding itself from the forest's inhabitants."

Keera:

The Darkmoon Vale is home to many fey. It is also threatened by the Lumber Consortium, a large logging organization disregarding the fey's home. The small town of Falcon's Hollow is the sole town near the Darkmoon Vale. The Consortium has a few camps scattered along the Vale.

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

"I am ready, mon ami!", a well dressed man with tanned skin and wavy brown curls walking in.

"I apologize for my delay, I was finishing my preparations."

No other questions on my part!


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

VC Brackett gives Vassago a short look for the delay.
"Your companions for this mission will give you the details.
If there's no further questions, good luck on the mission.
Oh, and another thing, try not to get ill and die, you've been successful on your missions so far, it'd be a waste."


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

So...let's be off to our summer retreat!
Insert any talk prior to the arrival.

The Lumbercamp.
The light in Darkmoon Wood is dim under the thick forest canopy, and an eerie mist blankets the damp forest floor. A humble cutyard fills this man-made clearing.
Thick darkwood stumps cover the ground and the scent of sawdust lingers
in the air. Two rows of tents line a central path strewn with abandoned axes, saws, chains, and coils of rope.
Over the unnatural silence of the forest, sounds of terrified screaming
and ripping canvas carry from the far side of the camp.

Upon arriving, you see two dire wolves attacking lumberjacks, of which two lie dead already.

Perception 19 from your starting position, -1 for every 10 feet closer.:

The Dire wolves look undead.

-------------------------------------------------
Init:

Keera: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Kenji: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Sele: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Vassago: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Dire wolves: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Lumbercamp attack, round 1.

Kenji
Dire wolves
Vassago, Keera
Sele

Grand Lodge

hp 54/54; AC 24, 19, 22 (20, t19, f18), fort +7 refl +8, will +12;, bab 4, melee 7 (flurry +4, +4, -1), ranged 6, cmb 8 cmd 26; init +2; ki 7/7, ef 6/6, move 50, 1d8+3+1d4 unarmed dmg; csw 6, clw 35, mg armor 48; wih 50; folio reroll 1/1 | oni-spawn tiefling monk of the four winds 6 / sorceror 1 | -3
skills:
acrobatics 11, climb 3, disable device 14, escape artist 9, know arcane 4, perception 14, profession: cartographer 9, sense motive 8, spellcraft 4, stealth 11, swim 7

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

pathetic, sigh

Grand Lodge

hp 54/54; AC 24, 19, 22 (20, t19, f18), fort +7 refl +8, will +12;, bab 4, melee 7 (flurry +4, +4, -1), ranged 6, cmb 8 cmd 26; init +2; ki 7/7, ef 6/6, move 50, 1d8+3+1d4 unarmed dmg; csw 6, clw 35, mg armor 48; wih 50; folio reroll 1/1 | oni-spawn tiefling monk of the four winds 6 / sorceror 1 | -3
skills:
acrobatics 11, climb 3, disable device 14, escape artist 9, know arcane 4, perception 14, profession: cartographer 9, sense motive 8, spellcraft 4, stealth 11, swim 7

Kenji moves forward a short ways, and whips off a sling bullet at one of the wolves.

to hit: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5
dmg if hits: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

and more patheticness, lol


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Lumbercamp attack, round 1.

Kenji moves a bit closer and hurls a pebble, but it flies over the wolves.
-------
Dire wolves:
Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
2 lumberjacks go down to the ferocious biting.
-------
Vassago, Keera
Sele

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

"¡Aye carumba!", shouts Vassago as the lumberjacks go down. He then moves up a bit, then starts channeling power, water steaming off of fiery body and into his hands.

Move action to move forward, another move action to Gather Power to reduce the burn cost of the next blast I use next round by 1

Liberty's Edge

Nagaji Paladin 6 HP:52/52|AC:23|T:11|FF:22|CMB+10|CMD:21|Fort:+10/+12 Poison|Ref:+6|Will:+7/+9 Mind Affecting|Init:+1|Perc:+11|Sense Motive+4|Diplomacy +12|Move 20 Smite Evil 2/2 Lay on Hands(3d6) 6/6, Divine Bond Sword +1 1/1 +2/die healing on me.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Sele moves 20ft forward drawing a chakram and then throws it at blue
chakram: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Oh, Sele expertly notices the dire wolves are undead.
A chakram has 30ft range, you're 13 squares (65ft) away still from blue. Hanging on to it, double move?

Meanwhile Vassago gathers more power.
--> Keera
------------

Lumbercamp attack, round 2.

Kenji
Dire zombie wolves
Kenji, Sele, Vassago

Bold are up, but Keera will resolve 1st.

Grand Lodge

hp 54/54; AC 24, 19, 22 (20, t19, f18), fort +7 refl +8, will +12;, bab 4, melee 7 (flurry +4, +4, -1), ranged 6, cmb 8 cmd 26; init +2; ki 7/7, ef 6/6, move 50, 1d8+3+1d4 unarmed dmg; csw 6, clw 35, mg armor 48; wih 50; folio reroll 1/1 | oni-spawn tiefling monk of the four winds 6 / sorceror 1 | -3
skills:
acrobatics 11, climb 3, disable device 14, escape artist 9, know arcane 4, perception 14, profession: cartographer 9, sense motive 8, spellcraft 4, stealth 11, swim 7

Kenji moves up closer and wings another bullet at blue.

to hit: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3
dmg if hits: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Scarab Sages

Sky druid 6 | HP 45/45 AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +6 W +10 | Init +3; Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +16 Sylph Sobrino HP 22/22 AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | F +4 R +9 W +2 | Init +5; Low light vision, Perception +5

Chyro, thrown weapons can be thrown up to 5 times it range, but with a penalty of -2 for each range increment (a total of -4 in this case, but it don´t matters a lot)

Wait a second Alacorta Says Keera as she starts to cast a bull´s strength in her friend. Now, go for them. Shouts as Alacorta charges foward.

Bite, charge, bull´s strength: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 121d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Nagaji Paladin 6 HP:52/52|AC:23|T:11|FF:22|CMB+10|CMD:21|Fort:+10/+12 Poison|Ref:+6|Will:+7/+9 Mind Affecting|Init:+1|Perc:+11|Sense Motive+4|Diplomacy +12|Move 20 Smite Evil 2/2 Lay on Hands(3d6) 6/6, Divine Bond Sword +1 1/1 +2/die healing on me.

Double move it is


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Keera, i know, just wondering if he'd like to hold onto it for better aim. ;)

Alacorta misses on the attack, but barely.
-------------
Lumbercamp attack, round 2.

Kenji moves closer and hurls another missing bullet.
Dire zombie wolves:
Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

2 more lumberjacks fall to the ravenous teeth.
------
Keera, Sele and Vassago

Liberty's Edge

Nagaji Paladin 6 HP:52/52|AC:23|T:11|FF:22|CMB+10|CMD:21|Fort:+10/+12 Poison|Ref:+6|Will:+7/+9 Mind Affecting|Init:+1|Perc:+11|Sense Motive+4|Diplomacy +12|Move 20 Smite Evil 2/2 Lay on Hands(3d6) 6/6, Divine Bond Sword +1 1/1 +2/die healing on me.

Sele will Charge blue drawing his greatsword as he goes

Greatsword charge chop: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 192d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 6 = 11

Scarab Sages

Sky druid 6 | HP 45/45 AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +6 W +10 | Init +3; Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +16 Sylph Sobrino HP 22/22 AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | F +4 R +9 W +2 | Init +5; Low light vision, Perception +5

Ok :D

Alacorta bite, bull´s strength: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 241d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Alacorta talon, bull´s strength: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 251d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Alacorta talon, bull´s strength: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Alacorta talon, critical confirm: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 211d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Seeing how Sele and Alacorta are tearing one of the undead wolves, Keera moves to protect one of the surviving lumberjacks, picking her scimitar in one hand hand having the other prepared to cast windy escape if the undead manages to hit her.

Those creature´s are too much for you. Move away and let us take care of this. Says Keera, but she´s doesn´t really think in take care of the wolf with her own hands, but to move away of it when the lumberjack runs away.

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

Vassago launches a thick globe of water at the closest wolf!

Using Gather power for Extended Range infusion

Water blast @ Blue: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 8
Damage on hit: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

But the water goes wide to avoid striking Alacorta or Sele.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Sele strikes at blue, for a good 11.
Alacorta joins in on the fun, dealing 18 more.

Alacorta has to roll a DC 22 fort or catches the plague.
Vassago throws a hydrolic torrent against blue, but with his compatriots in the way, it misses.

The two lumberjacks frantically run
------------------------------

Lumberjack attack, round 3.

Kenji's bullet misses its mark.
The zombie wolves turn their atttenntion on the living.
Blue vs Alacorta: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
The fangs snap into the great bird, but not hard, still....
DC 22 fort roll or catch the plague, if you hadn't previously.
Red vs Keera: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13, a miss.
---------------------
Keera, Sele, Vassago

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

Vassago flings another blast of water before trying to flank the tents and try to reach some of the injured lumberjacks.

Water blast @ Blue: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 13
Damage on hit: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

The water hits the wolf and it explodes in a hail of flesh and colorful flowers, like a summer piñata.

Sele, being a lvl 3 paladin, is safe, but Alacorta has to make a DC 22 fort save vs contracting the plague.
That is, if not contracted the plague already ^^.

Liberty's Edge

Nagaji Paladin 6 HP:52/52|AC:23|T:11|FF:22|CMB+10|CMD:21|Fort:+10/+12 Poison|Ref:+6|Will:+7/+9 Mind Affecting|Init:+1|Perc:+11|Sense Motive+4|Diplomacy +12|Move 20 Smite Evil 2/2 Lay on Hands(3d6) 6/6, Divine Bond Sword +1 1/1 +2/die healing on me.

Sele moves forward not quite flanking i don't think and attacks

greatsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 192d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Sele slashes into the zombie wolf, but for a relative small wound.
Keera

Scarab Sages

Sky druid 6 | HP 45/45 AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +6 W +10 | Init +3; Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +16 Sylph Sobrino HP 22/22 AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | F +4 R +9 W +2 | Init +5; Low light vision, Perception +5

Wishing two 20s

Alacorta Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Alacorta second Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Keera 5steepts away, and cast a Flare on the undead wolf, hopefully helping this way to avoid more damage to his friends.

Then Alacorta, feeling really sick, moves to the spot where Keera was, to protect her and attack the remaining wolf[/ooc]

Alacorta bite, bull´s strength: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 131d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Alacorta talon, bull´s strength: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 231d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Alacorta talon, bull´s strength: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 111d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

One attack misses, but Alacorta still chops another 9 hp off the vile zombie wolf.
---------------------

Lumbercamp attack, round 4.

Kenji
-----
Zombie dire wolf (-17)
-----
Keera, Sele, Vassago

Grand Lodge

hp 54/54; AC 24, 19, 22 (20, t19, f18), fort +7 refl +8, will +12;, bab 4, melee 7 (flurry +4, +4, -1), ranged 6, cmb 8 cmd 26; init +2; ki 7/7, ef 6/6, move 50, 1d8+3+1d4 unarmed dmg; csw 6, clw 35, mg armor 48; wih 50; folio reroll 1/1 | oni-spawn tiefling monk of the four winds 6 / sorceror 1 | -3
skills:
acrobatics 11, climb 3, disable device 14, escape artist 9, know arcane 4, perception 14, profession: cartographer 9, sense motive 8, spellcraft 4, stealth 11, swim 7

Kenji charges in the last 30' and strikes at the wolf.

to hit: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
dmg if hits: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Kenji's rushing kick deals 'some' damage, as the full impact is somehow cushioned.
-4
----------------
The zombie wolf turns its attention at Kenji, the plague ridden maw snaps at him now.
Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12Dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
----------------
Keera, Sele, Vassago

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

Vassago trusts his allies to finish off the rest of the zombie wolves and tries to heal one of the downed lumberjacks.

Using Kinetic Healer to heal one of the lumberjacks; they'll take their HD in nonlethal damage that won't heal outside of rest, though.

Kinetic heals: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

The big bite marks disappear and a lumberjack opens his eyes with an unfocused stare.
"Whu...wha...."

Keera & Sele

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

"Shh..., just rest señor! We are taking care of them nasties."

Liberty's Edge

Nagaji Paladin 6 HP:52/52|AC:23|T:11|FF:22|CMB+10|CMD:21|Fort:+10/+12 Poison|Ref:+6|Will:+7/+9 Mind Affecting|Init:+1|Perc:+11|Sense Motive+4|Diplomacy +12|Move 20 Smite Evil 2/2 Lay on Hands(3d6) 6/6, Divine Bond Sword +1 1/1 +2/die healing on me.

"Abomination it's time for you to be put back to rest"

greatsword chop: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 282d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 5) + 6 = 14
greatsword crit confirm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 172d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 6 = 13


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

The second zombie wolf goes down, in yet another explosive gust of flesh and flowers.

Kenji must make a DC 22 fort save or catch the plague.

Combat over.
----------------------

The standing 2 lumberjacks cautiously come back into view.
"They're...destroyed? Amazing.....they came out of nowhere and attacked."

Scarab Sages

M Ifrit Overwhelming Soul (Kineticist) 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 21 T 14 FF 17 | F +7 R +10 W +4 | Init +8 | Perc +9 | Diplomacy +12

Vassago tends to the wounds of the other lumberjacks before heaing the bite on Alacosta.

Alacosta kinetic heal: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Still has its HD in nonlethal damage

"What is with the flowers?", Vassago observing the strange demise.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Lumberjack: "Your guess is as good as mine, i haven't seen anything like it before."

Lumberjack 2: "It's as if they were stuffed toys, a hideous one though."

Stuffed animals, indeed.

Grand Lodge

hp 54/54; AC 24, 19, 22 (20, t19, f18), fort +7 refl +8, will +12;, bab 4, melee 7 (flurry +4, +4, -1), ranged 6, cmb 8 cmd 26; init +2; ki 7/7, ef 6/6, move 50, 1d8+3+1d4 unarmed dmg; csw 6, clw 35, mg armor 48; wih 50; folio reroll 1/1 | oni-spawn tiefling monk of the four winds 6 / sorceror 1 | -3
skills:
acrobatics 11, climb 3, disable device 14, escape artist 9, know arcane 4, perception 14, profession: cartographer 9, sense motive 8, spellcraft 4, stealth 11, swim 7

fort save dc 22: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

just out of curiosity, why am I saving, you only rolled a 12 to hit and even with a -2 to ac for charging, 12 shouldn't hit Kenji


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

I never said the wolf's attack connected, only that it snaps at you.
You're saving against the wolf's death effect.

Grand Lodge

hp 54/54; AC 24, 19, 22 (20, t19, f18), fort +7 refl +8, will +12;, bab 4, melee 7 (flurry +4, +4, -1), ranged 6, cmb 8 cmd 26; init +2; ki 7/7, ef 6/6, move 50, 1d8+3+1d4 unarmed dmg; csw 6, clw 35, mg armor 48; wih 50; folio reroll 1/1 | oni-spawn tiefling monk of the four winds 6 / sorceror 1 | -3
skills:
acrobatics 11, climb 3, disable device 14, escape artist 9, know arcane 4, perception 14, profession: cartographer 9, sense motive 8, spellcraft 4, stealth 11, swim 7

oic... thanks for clarifying... I guess Kenji is getting sick soon


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

There's still time to find an antidote.

Liberty's Edge

Nagaji Paladin 6 HP:52/52|AC:23|T:11|FF:22|CMB+10|CMD:21|Fort:+10/+12 Poison|Ref:+6|Will:+7/+9 Mind Affecting|Init:+1|Perc:+11|Sense Motive+4|Diplomacy +12|Move 20 Smite Evil 2/2 Lay on Hands(3d6) 6/6, Divine Bond Sword +1 1/1 +2/die healing on me.

Flower bomb.. zombie wolf style

kn religion info on flower zombies: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Sele:

From the sermons on undead variants, you recall the one called
how ironic, the "Plague Zombie".
A zombie which is practically a walking bio-bomb, for upon its death, it bursts into a hail of disease. These wolves seemed to be that, save for the pretty flowers instead of green sludge of decay and rot.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Moving this slightly forward.

Any DC 12 social roll will get you somewhere.

Liberty's Edge

Nagaji Paladin 6 HP:52/52|AC:23|T:11|FF:22|CMB+10|CMD:21|Fort:+10/+12 Poison|Ref:+6|Will:+7/+9 Mind Affecting|Init:+1|Perc:+11|Sense Motive+4|Diplomacy +12|Move 20 Smite Evil 2/2 Lay on Hands(3d6) 6/6, Divine Bond Sword +1 1/1 +2/die healing on me.

"Hello good fellows any information you have on whats going on around here would help"

Diplomacy to chat with the woodcutters: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

*Clap clap*
^^

One man steps forward.
"I am Vanick Inor.
The whole mess started a short while ago.
There's been friction between the creatures of the forest and us, the Consortium's laborers. *Cough...cough*"
, he clears his throat before resuming.

"There's been small encounters between our sides, fey harassing us and us trying to fight them off."
Vanick scratches behind his ear, as he looks at the scattered mush of flowers.
"I...know that sort of flowers, there's a grove nearby where these grow. Me and several others discovered it while we were tracking satyr.
However, we were chased off by its tenders, a bunch of lunatic hippies, whom were already kicked out by the boss in Falcon's Hollow for begging."

He coughs some more.
"I can show you, but quite frankly i want to pay a visit to Laurel, the town's herbalist, maybe she has something to lessen my cough."

Scarab Sages

Sky druid 6 | HP 45/45 AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +6 W +10 | Init +3; Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +16 Sylph Sobrino HP 22/22 AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | F +4 R +9 W +2 | Init +5; Low light vision, Perception +5

Yes, Sele is our diplomatic/two hand weapon fighter. And it´s a very good decision

We can escolt you to the herbalist and continue talking after you visit her. Suggest Keera. Is Laurel a woman, or man, known for her healing abilities?

Also, why were you tracking a satyr?


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Vanick looks at you with suprise... O_O

"Laurel's a woman, i believe i just mentioned that. I have never heard of a man being named Laurel. To your second ...*cough cough*..question, yes she's known as a practical friendly woman."

I won't just yet go straight to Falcon's Hollow, there's 3 others who might want to go pick flowers.

Scarab Sages

Sky druid 6 | HP 45/45 AC 21 T 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +6 W +10 | Init +3; Darkvision 60 ft, Perception +16 Sylph Sobrino HP 22/22 AC 26 T 15 FF 22 | F +4 R +9 W +2 | Init +5; Low light vision, Perception +5

Laurel sounds like a plant to me. something you use to cook, to be more exact.

Also, I don´t mind to go to pick flowers first, if the group want it

1 to 50 of 3,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ongoing PFS campaign. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.