Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Once Upon a Time in Golarion

Game Master Keddah

A Kingmaker game with an emphasis on politics and the mundane


351 to 400 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Human Swordlord Fighter Lvl 1 / HP 11 [11] / AC 17 : T 14 : FF 13 / F +3 : R +4 : W +0 / INIT +4 / PER +0 : SUR +4

INITIATIVE-1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

Crap.

Wonky Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Sprocket Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

If Wonky has the ability to do so, she will use her spring-loaded wrist sheath as a free action to draw her dagger. GM, Wonky will handle Sprocket for the combat on her initiative marker, if you're ok with that. For now, he is 'defending' her as per one of his learned tricks.

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Between the failing light and foul weather, Ahto doesn't see anyone, but he heeds Paval's warning and unfastens his morningstar from his belt as he walks, keeping it in hand, but by his side - hopefully to give the impression that it is still affixed to his belt.

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Perception To Spot: 1d20 ⇒ 9

While Kalima does not see the men at first she is on edge and ready to strike out at a moment's notice. When warned she turns her eye around looking for areas of ambush, hoping she can turn the tables on her potential attackers, thinking of using Color Spray to daze or disable her attackers.

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

Wonky does not see what Paval does, but responds to his warning words by drawing close(r) to Sprocket.

They're just out for a stroll. In the rain. With clubs out.


As the men move menacingly to surround the party the noble clearly leading them says Friends, we're here to take Lady Kalima back where she belongs, you may leave free or we will be forced to consider you're kidnapping her and act accordingly he nods to his men and they lunge toward the party.

Thug's Inititative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Taldan's Inititative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Initiative order

  • Paval
  • Kalima
  • Wonky & Sprocket
  • Taldan
  • Aurelius
  • Thugs
  • Ahto

  • The Exchange

    Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

    "An empty threat," Ahto replies. "She is with us of her own volition. She will testify to that, so drop your pretense. If you plan to seize her by violence, we will defend her and ourselves, and be well within the law to leave you lying in a pool of your own blood."


    Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1

    "Better listen to the holy man. You don't want to attack an executioner in service to Abadar. They'll have your heads on pikes before the week ends." Whether that was true or not didn't matter, if even one of the goons believed him that could cause him to fumble.

    Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

    As he spoke Paval moved between the Taldan man and Kalima, blade at the ready.

    Move Move between the Taldan and Kalima
    Standard Ready action to attack first enemy that comes within reach.
    Readied Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Sovereign Court

    Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

    Kalima has no patience for these thugs. They won't be dissuaded by words as they're likely being paid coin to bring her in alive. She decides to thin the numbers out and not bow down to mere commoners looking to profit off her suffering.

    Kalima's face turns bright red and she screams at them, "I am Kalima Raustald lady of House Raustald you pitiful little worm eating common gutter scum! I refuse to be manhandled by a bunch of hired common brutes looking to profit off my capture!"

    With that she moves into position and utters a spell on her lips. She unleashes a magical spray bright colours shoots over the thugs, attempting to disable as many of the Taldor's entourage as she can hopefully leaving the leader in a far more precarious position.

    Casting Colour Spray in a 15 foot cone. All of them in the area need to make a DC 15 will save. Assuming they're 2 or less HD they get the following effects if they fail. She will start the casting out of reach before unleashing it to avoid any AOO's

    Unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 rounds
    blinded and stunned for 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds
    stunned for 1 round.


    Will Save Thug #1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
    Will Save Thug #2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

    Two of the thugs fall to the ground as the spray erupting from Kalima's hands touches them.

    Wonky & Sprocket's turn

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    "Heel, Sprocket," the gnome in the yellow dress says cautiously to the growling bulldog in front of her. She turns her small dagger in her hand slowly, preparing an action lest a thug get too close.

    Readied action for an attack. Sprocket is set to Defend and will attack to defend Wonky as needed.


    The taldan man looks scared after seeing two of his men fall in just a few seconds and stays back wiht his rapier ready to strike, and his feet ready to leave if the situation gets worse.

    Aurelius turn

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    Wonky/Sprocket's readied actions, if needed.

    Wonky Dagger Slash: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 151d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
    Sprocket Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


    OK since it's been a whole day since his turn came up Aurelius delays his action for the time being

    The closest of the remaining thugs approaches Wonky's position, expecting the small gnome to be an easy prey an is received by a dagger slash and a bulldog bite

    Both readied attacks hit for 4 damage in total

    He swings his club against Wonky but the quick gnome avoids the attack easily.

    Thug's #3 Club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

    The last thug to act moves towards Kalima intending to take the sorcerer out of the equation but is met by Paval and his sword before he can reach her.

    Paval's readied attack hits for 5 damage

    Reacting in fury at his wounds he lands a strong blow on Paval's left side.

    Thug's #4 Club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
    Club's damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

    Ahto's Turn


    Male Human Swordlord Fighter Lvl 1 / HP 11 [11] / AC 17 : T 14 : FF 13 / F +3 : R +4 : W +0 / INIT +4 / PER +0 : SUR +4

    Sorry I only got home about an hour ago and have been working through games. I'll move up beside Paval to protect Kalima next round.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

    The Exchange

    Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

    Ahto moves towards the nearest attacker (whoever that might be) and swings his morningstar.

    Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

    Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


    Seeing the thug attack Paval, Aurelius rushes to help his friend, unfortunately his sword thrust is deflected by the leather armor the man is wearing.

    Ahto moves to help Wonky and with a strong blow to the head drops the man attacking her.

    Seeing he's clearly outnumbered the Taldan starts running away trying to lose himself in the alleyways of Restov.

    Current situation:
    Thug #1: Unconscious
    Thug #2: Unconscious
    Thug #3: Dead
    Thug #4: Wounded, in melee with Paval and Aurelius.
    Taldan: Running away

    Initiative Order:
    Kalima
    Paval
    Wonky & Sprocket
    Thug
    Aurelius
    Ahto
    Taldan


    It's Kalima's turn

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    Seeing the Taldan fleeing, Wonky quickly reasons things out:

    If we can capture their leader, we might be able to effectively disable any further kidnapping attempts on Lady Kalima.

    "Sprocket! Get him!" Wonky directs her dog to harry the Taldan's escape.

    Sprocket Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    Sovereign Court

    Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

    Kalima yells at the noble, "OH NO! WE AREN"T DONE WITH YOU!!"

    She moves within 30 feet of the running Taladan man and invokes a spell as a ball of deep cold and ice forms and then blasts from Kalima's hand at the running noble.

    Snowball Attack VS touch: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15
    Snowball Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

    In addition he needs to make a DC 16 Fortitude Save or be Staggered for 1 round if it hits.

    Hopefully can hit him before he runs as I act before he bolts due to a higher initiative.


    Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1

    Paval grumbles as the thug hits him, "You son of a whore." Paval sidesteps before attacking once more.

    Move 5 foot step, to flank if possible
    Standard Attack thug, +2 attack if it ends up a flank
    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    I knew I'd pay for the two 20's on perception and init


    The running Taldan avoids Sprocket bite but distracted by the bulldog fails to see the the cold ball of ice hit true at his back and loses his footing for a second delaying his escape.
    Taldan Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

    Paval's sword misses his mark again, hitting the thug's club as he tries to avoid being flanked.

    Wonky is up, Sprocket has already acted

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    Wonky moves to Aurelius' side with her dagger, attempting to aid him in combat through distraction.

    Aid Another: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

    Her inexpert handling of her dagger - perhaps she is distracted by her beloved dog engaged in combat - marks her as a less-than-worthy martial foe, however.


    The thug seeing himself surrounded lashes against the seemingly weaker opponent but Wonky easily moves out of the way.
    Thug's club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
    Aurelius turn, then Ahto's


    Male Human Swordlord Fighter Lvl 1 / HP 11 [11] / AC 17 : T 14 : FF 13 / F +3 : R +4 : W +0 / INIT +4 / PER +0 : SUR +4

    Aurelius pivots to flank with Paval, taking every help he can, as he lunges with his blade, stabbing towards the thugs throat.

    1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


    Aurelius sword stabs through the thug's neck dropping him bleeding to the ground.
    Ahto is up

    The Exchange

    Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

    Ahto charges after the fleeing Taldan, swinging his morningstar as he closes the distance.

    Charge Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

    Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


    Ahto's morningstar floats over the Taldan man as he starts running away trying to escape the party.
    If you want to chase after him we'll use the rules I posted on the discussion thread Chase rules


    Chase situation:

    Leading
    Taldan
    Point blank

    Short
    Ahto
    Medium
    Kalima, Aurelius, Wonky & Paval
    Long

    Lost


    Sovereign Court

    Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

    Remember that the Taldan is Staggered. He can only do a single move action during his turn

    Kalima on her turn moves after the Taldan, taking advantage of his stagger state to hopefully close the distance. She seeks to get within 15 Feet of him to hopefully take him down with a well placed Colour spray.


    Remember that the Taldan is Staggered. He can only do a single move action during his turn.

    He was already 30' from Kalima, with one move action he gets beyond the reach of her movement + Color Spray

    In case anyone gives chase he'll have half his modifier for the first round.


    Male Human Swordlord Fighter Lvl 1 / HP 11 [11] / AC 17 : T 14 : FF 13 / F +3 : R +4 : W +0 / INIT +4 / PER +0 : SUR +4

    Aurelius takes a beat to wipe his blade clean before giving chase.

    Aurelius will move 60ft after the Taldan. He will run if he can manage it, making it 120ft

    Sovereign Court

    Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

    Can I move 30 feet snowball attack the Taladan again as it has a 30 FT range? If so here is the roll and damage.If not she'll double move towards him but not into melee reach.

    Snowball Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 = 19
    Snowball Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    So only a graze but still a DC 16 Fort save or Staggered.

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    You haven't forgotten about Sprocket, have you? Does he get an AoA as the Taldan flees?

    Wonky will search the fallen thugs for information, but will not give chase. Sprocket, on the other hand, will continue to attack.

    Single move (40ft) and attack.
    Sprocket bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    Additionally, Wonky will attempt to stabilise any still-living but not stable thugs.

    Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Thug #1
    Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Thug #2
    Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Thug #3 - too late, she realises he's dead
    Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 Thug #4

    Sovereign Court

    Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

    Well two of the thugs are merely unconscious, they don't need to be stablized. Unfortunately its going to run out eventually. You might want to kick em when they are down before they wake up.

    The Exchange

    Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

    Ahto grasps his holy symbol in his free hand and shouts: "Do not run! You will face Abadar's justice!"

    (casts forbid action, Will Save DC 13)


    Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1

    "Don't waste your time on this scum Wonky. Your kindness is infinitely more than they deserve."

    Instead Paval walks over to the thugs and delivers a massive blow to the heads of both using the flat of his blade. "We just need to make sure they stay knocked out so we can easily hand them over to law enforcement."

    Idea is to deliver a non-lethal Coup de Grace to both unconscious thugs. Since it's an automatic crit the -4 to hit doesn't matter. Only downside is they might still fail their saves.
    Damage thug 1: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5) + 2 = 10
    Damage thug 2: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7


    The Taldan is hit again by the frozen sphere thrown by Kalima as he tries to avoid Sprocket's teeth and falls to the ground unconscious.

    You hit the unconscious thugs and knock them out without problem, no need for a coup the grace since you have time enough. The two you dropped with attacks are dead, one's head is smashed in the other has a hole in his neck

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    "Oh," Wonky says disappointedly as Paval slams the flat of his blade against the heads of two of the men that Wonky just attempted to comfort.

    Mercy is not a quality to be expected.

    She straightens, noticing the band's egress stayed. "Sprocket! To me!"

    Sovereign Court

    Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

    Kalima takes a breath and then says, "Well that was rather exhilarating. We taught these criminals that we are not easy prey. I still would make sure the men I knocked out stay that way. The magic I used on them will at best keep them down for a short time although when they do wake up they should be blinded and dazed. After all this was an attempted kidnapping and these brutes deserve what was coming to them. Although I would recommend perhaps questioning their leader for more details before handing him over."


    Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1

    "The two you magicced down will stay down, at least for a while. I figured it was best to make sure they'd be out cold so we could hand them over to law enforcement. Ahto, does your temple here have a prison of some sort?" Considering what they had just learned about the mayor Paval would rather hand them to the temple. After all, these two only conspired to kidnap. They were out before they could actually act upon their intent.

    The Exchange

    Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

    "Not a prison, proper, but most shrines and temples have a reinforced room or cell of some sort - usually for incidents like this, when one of the priesthood acts as a constable and the local sheriff is unavailable until morning," Ahto replies.

    He removes the shackles from his belt, and claps them around the wrists of the Taldan. "I want to make certain he, as least, doesn't run."

    He turns and surveys the others. "We could make use of their belts to bind the other survivors' hands," he suggests.


    Male Human Swordlord Fighter Lvl 1 / HP 11 [11] / AC 17 : T 14 : FF 13 / F +3 : R +4 : W +0 / INIT +4 / PER +0 : SUR +4

    Aurelius walks over to the unconscious men and the two who have passed from this world, before beginning to strip them of their possessions and weapons. Once done he does indeed pull off their belts and bind the livings hands, before grabbing them and dragging them over to the man, by the belts at their wrists.

    "Let's get them all back to the Temple, if that is where we are going!"

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    Wonky and Sprocket follow the group back to the temple of Abadar quietly, cowled by the cruelty of so-called civilisation.


    As the party moves toward the temple carrying the unconscious bodies after them they can see the few people on the streets hurrying to get out of their way. When they arrive at the shrine a sleepy novice welcomes them and straightens himself after seeing Ahto How may I help you brother? Are your friends in need of healing?

    The Exchange

    Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

    "These men need healing, but they are no friends, brother. They attack us and attempted to kidnap the Lady Kalima here," he replies, inclining his head towards her. "We need to secure them in a strongroom or cell, divested of their arms and armor; only then will we heal them. They need to live long enough to stand trial."

    Sovereign Court

    Female Human (Taldorian) Sorcerer 1 (Celestial) l AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 l HP 8/8 l F +1 R +2 W +2 l Init +4 l Perc +0

    She says to the Novice, "Indeed good Cleric of Abadar. I can confirm these men attempted to manhandle. assault and kidnap me. Such acts are unforgivable and must be punished! Lock them away and make sure they do not see the light of day."


    The youngman looks overwhelmed by the situation but quickly regains his composure Here brother, the key to the cell, I'll get the chief acolyte and send a runner for the guard

    The Exchange

    Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 1 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 12/12 l F +3 R +0 W +4/+6* l Init +0 l Perc +6

    "Thank you, brother," Ahto replies as he takes the key. "Let's get them into the cell and disarm them," he says to his companions. "Be certain to search them for hidden weapons or anything that could be used to break out."

    Dark Archive

    Female Gnome NG Investigator 1 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 9/9 | AC 15 (t14;f12) | CMD 11 (ff8) | F* +1 R* +5 W** +3 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30') | Init +3 Perc +1 (Darkvision)

    "Aurelius and I already took their possessions, but you can search them again if you'd like." The gnome looks a bit deflated.

    Shaking her head as she scratches Sprocket behind the ear, she brighten slightly. "I guess that means we're headed out for the Stolen Lands and that trading post tomorrow, if we're trying to avoid drawing more attention to ourselves."

    She looks around the temple.

    "Are we bedding down here for the night, then?"

    351 to 400 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker: Once upon a time in Golarion vol. 1 All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
    Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

    Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.