Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

On Stranger Tides: a Goblin Tale (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

A tale of goblins and piracy and the havoc that the two can wreak...


201 to 250 of 1,276 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Ank-hore and Buz both resort to melee, but the crewmen are skilled fighters and their blows do not land.

Whosi and Blarg?


Male Goblin Sorcerer 1

When it comes around to Greblak's next action, he will step up onto the rail, and brandish his wand, swweping another cone of fire at any Chelish who are attempting to board the Accursed.

Wand of burning hands(CL5) 5d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 2, 4, 4) = 16 fire damage

Come to Greblak, and you BURN!

Also, if allowable, he will try and scare the Chelish crew into not attacking.

Intimidate check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Blarg screams and drops to the deck prone. He is acting as though he is dead, hoping the hu-mon's bloodlust will carry him forwrd looking for new meat to slice.

If it works, he will cast cure light wounds on himself as long as no one is close enough to make an AOO.

If the hu-mon is not fooled, he will roll around prone on the deck in full defensive mode.


Blarg falls to the ground, feigning death. In the melee, the sailor attacking him moves on to more live enemies. As soon as he moves away, Blarg chants a goblin rhyme and his wounds close up! Roll for your healing.

In the background: As the brave Goblin heroes charge the human foes, the rank and file of both ships clash. Screams of rage, anger and fear soon fill the air as goblins bite and stab, and sailors slash and stab. One sailor goes down beneath a huddle of goblins as numbers overwhelm skill. A Gullchoker flies off into the ocean as a sailor kicks out, sending the Gob flying head over feet into the water. Another sailor is knocked over the railing by a flying goblin swinging on a rope from the mast. The two ships part momentarily and then crash back together, crushing the sailor as he falls. In the water, fins begin to gather as the sharks feast.

ROUND 2:
Chelish Crew 16
Splurg 16
Greblak 16
Ank-hore 14
Blarg 10
Crang 8
Buz 6
Asmodean Captain 5
Whosi ?

Two human crewmembers find themselves back to back and stab out, attacking Buz and Ank-hore!
#1 on Buz: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 damage
#2 on Ank-hore: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage
Both attacks seem to be less effective this round...

Greblak stands again astride the railing, casting burning flames onto the deck of the Chelish ship. He catches one sailor unfortunate enough to be close to the railing, setting the poor lad alight and sending him screaming back into his crewmates, who scatter to avoid the lad. His tortured cries come to an end when he hits the tar-soaked crewman and both burst into a ball of flame that rapidly spreads to the sails. The Chelish ship's sails are now burning merrily and threatening to spread to the Accursed's sails as well! The demoralized crew of the Chelish ship are faced with an impossible choice: charge the arsonist Goblin or face the wrath of their hellish captain. They pause, glancing between the two to see how the captain deals with the beserker goblin he faces!

Actions, everyone!


Goblin Gunslinger 3

I need to reload! If I start a full round action this turn, can I complete it during my next turn? I want to perform a move action, start reloading, then completing it the next turn.

Seeing that his dagger is not thrusty as his gun, Buz uses the missed attack as an opportunity to move out of the way of his enemy, getting far from him and hopefully putting another goblin between him and the human attacker. He then starts reloading his blunderbuss with an handful of pellets, hoping the human will be distracted by a closer danger.

Acrobacy check to avoid his AOO
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


from last round Roses are ugly, I'm black and blue. I hope dis rhyn make me feel good as new
CLW 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 whoo hoo! Me'sa feel mui mui bett'a!

this turn
may'be if'n I bonk da ugly capt'n in da head wit a rock, he forget us and go away.
sling 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 hurts to head 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


male Goblin Rogue

After a peep outside and seeing the melee, Whosi is hiding in his room as a general melee out on the deck is definatey not his cup o brew. He jams some wood under the door to make it hard to open and listens to what is happening outside. After the melee is all full engaged; he draws his weapon and will take a peep to see what oppurtunies an enterprizing rogue might have....

perception (when needed)
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
stealth 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28


M Goblin Druid 7

Splurg giggles with glee at the carnage

Attempting to help our new flying berzerker(Gullchoker Para-tropper??) Splurg will take a shot at the captain

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 sling at captain
1d3 ⇒ 1

Spots will attack a human closest the bard(as he seems to appreciate the bards songs) if he hits will attempt a trip
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8bite
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23claw
1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22claw
1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16trip check


Male Goblin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 7

Crang is also moved to song:

Crang takesa firestick!
Stab da hooman...

Crang is annoyed that he can't think of a rhyme. So he hits the human with his axe.

Power attack, of course
attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
damage1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

confirming crit1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Goblin Cleric Level 7

Ank-hore pissed that he missed the hummie, he strikes a second time. Mumbling a prayer to Lady Lastbreath then strikes again.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Crang wrote:

Crang is also moved to song:

Crang takesa firestick!
Stab da hooman...

Crang is annoyed that he can't think of a rhyme. So he hits the human with his axe.

Power attack, of course
attack1d20+3
damage1d4+4

confirming crit1d20+3

Did you hit him with your handaxe or your greataxe?


Male Goblin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 7
Our Mysterious Benefactor wrote:
Crang wrote:

Crang is also moved to song:

Crang takesa firestick!
Stab da hooman...

Crang is annoyed that he can't think of a rhyme. So he hits the human with his axe.

Power attack, of course
attack1d20+3
damage1d4+4

confirming crit1d20+3

Did you hit him with your handaxe or your greataxe?

Handaxe, it's the one he was already holding.


male Goblin Rogue

Whispers "Garl, who do yea think is winnin?, weird fog eh, cant see a thing"

Whosi goes to the window and looks our for another ship or where these guys came from.

perception
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

if he doesnt see anything we will climb out the window stealthily and sneak to find out what is going on.

stealth
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24
Listen
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
climb
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


25

Where's my goblin dose, dudes
Where it is


male Goblin Rogue

Dosee doh?


Play doe? Make poop shapes and place in chairs. Hee hee.
Real poo works good too. Sham-poo is not real. Play doe poo Iz sham poo. Blarg smart.


Ank-hore's attack is more lively this time, and his sickle slashes the sailor's leg to open a bleeding wound. He curses and grits his teeth, trying to keep his nerve.

Buz dances between the legs of his attackers, frantically spooning shot into his blunderbuss as he goes.

Facing off against the devilish captain, Crang lashes out with his handaxe! His slash is dead-on, and catches the Captain across the thigh, opening a wound in his leg that causes him to falter and curse the goblin. His attitude changes from disgust to murderous now, and he advances, his sword held low across his body.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 and damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 and damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

His blade dances out, catching the barbarian across the shoulder blade and whipping him around as the blade bites deep into his flesh. He feels a definitely weakening as his blood spills on the ship's deck. The crew, seeing the Captain's perfectly executed attack, rallies, cheering and waving their weapons!

Whosi, huddling in his cabin, sees an open porthole and climbs out. He finds himself over the deck of the Chelish merchantship, watching the duel between captain and berserker playing out not far from him.

ROUND 3:
Chelish Crew 16
Splurg 16
Greblak 16
Ank-hore 14
Blarg 10
Crang 8
Buz 6
Asmodean Captain 5
Whosi 0

The crew of the Chelish merchant ship, buoyed by their captain's devilish skills, surge forward toward Greblak, screaming battle cries as they go. Onboard the Accursed, the two remaining sailor wheel around, both attacking Ank-hore with their knives and blades!
Attack 1:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage
Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage
Despite their skill, the small cleric proves too slippery for their attacks and dodges both men, cursing them with each hop away from danger.

Round 3 actions!


M Goblin Druid 7

@Our Mysterious

Spoiler:
Splurg and Spots attacks in round 2?

Splurg and Spots seeing Greblak getting menaced go to his aid trying to flank

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12Splurg Captains Scimitar
1d4 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25bite
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26claw
1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29claw
1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 to confirm crit 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

if any hit will attempt to trip
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17vs CMD


Male Goblin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 7

Crang eyes the wound on the captain, and then his own wound.

He throws down his handaxe in disgust and hefts his great axe, his eyes roll back in his head and he bellows aloud: AXXXXX!!!!

Crang goes into a rage, still power attacking

Licking a mouthful of his own blood, Crang slashes wildly at the captain.

attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Goblin Gunslinger 3

Buz finally finishes reloading, then as he prepares to shoot he screams to his crew in Goblin: "PULL YER BOOTS UP! HEADS DOWN, NOW!" He is trying to make as many people in the crew to lower their heads, so that their already low stature allows him to get a clear shot at the surrounding longshanks without hurting his mates. Then, he fires a scatter shot to the nearest group of human, hoping he takes them and not the other goblins.

As we don't have a map, you say how many people I manage to hit with the scatter cone and if I'm gonna need to take penalities for trying to avoid the goblins. 5 attacks follows, just to give you enough dices to rule out what happens.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d8 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d8 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4


Male Goblin Sorcerer 1

Greblak lets off another blast of fire from his wand, directly into the charging mass of Chelish, then decides discretion is the better part of valour, and retreats off the rail to the (relative) safety of the Accursed.

Wand of Burning Hands: 5d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 2, 1) = 12 fire damage


Male Goblin Cleric Level 7

Ank-hore looks at the paltry damage caused buy his sickle grinning but enjoying the shower of blood caused. He calls forth one of his gifts.

"Ha Ha, firs I ones, nows I Twos"

He uses Copy Cat as his move actions then Strikes at the sailor again with his sickle.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0


Splurg:
Doh! Sorry about that. I'll take it into account now!

ROUND 3:
Chelish Crew 16
Splurg & Spots 16
Greblak 16
Ank-hore 14
Blarg 10
Crang 8
Buz 6
Asmodean Captain 5
Whosi 0

Splurg steps forward, brandishing his blood red scimitar after his sling bullet goes wild. He is seized with a feeling of sudden clarity and attacks in a classic feint high, strike low slash. His sword catches one of the sailors menacing Ank-hore across the chest and opens up a gut wound that sprays blood across the deck. In his head, Splurg hears a scream of triumph and a feeling of exultation in the blood-lust. It's disturbing, but oddly addicting.

Splurg, Will Save, please.

Spots lunges at one of the sailors fighting past, taking him off his feet with a yowl and freeing the two goblins he was menacing. In the fray, a long yowling cry can be heard as he springs atop another's shoulder's bringing the Chelish lad down in a scream of pain and surprise!

As the Chelish crew rallies, Greblak stands tall, his scorched wand held out in front of him. The cone of flame that rushes forth washes over the advancing crewmen, and in their rush to flee, one of the crew stumbles into the rope holding the main mast of the Chelish ship. The flaming sail and mast swing free, and crash hard into the Accursed's sails, setting them alight. The Chelish sail is now mostly ruined and the Accursed's sail is on fire. If the fire is not doused within 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds, it will be wholly consumed. Greblak is treated to a strange sight, as the green glass drake crawls forth to perch on his shoulder and slowly changes from green to a brilliant orange color. Greblak, add +1 to any fire damage you deal from here on out. The drake seems to purr as it watches the sailors and their ship burn.

As Ank-hore faces off against the two sailors, he gains sudden aid as Splurg strolls confidently into the melee and dispatches one of the men with a killer's steady hand. The other is treated to a sudden shock as Ank-hore splits into two identical copies in front of him. He hesitates only for a moment, but it's long enough for the Ank-hores to dart in and and hook the sickle into his femoral artery, cutting deep enough to sever. The man stumbles back, a dumb look on his face as his lifeblood spills onto the deck, dying as he falls.

Blarg?

Crang, taking a grievous wound, has endured enough. Holding forth his greataxe, he screams its name and begins to froth at the mouth. The Captain's smirk of superiority disappears as the small yet savage killer launches himself at the devilish captain and overwhelms his defenses with sheer rage. The greataxe cuts hard into the Captain's chest as it hits bones and continues. The Captain gasps, his mouth frothy with pink bubbles. He staggers backward, willpower keeping his on his feet.

Buz, his gun finally loaded, turns his sights onto the Chelish crew moving through the horde of Goblins. His tribe, his crew, are being routed, even as his fellow captains surge to victory. The training of the crew overcomes the vicious cleverness of the tribe, and his blood burns at the idea of his piratical dreams coming to an end so soon. With a burning hate, he turns the blunderbuss upon the mass of humans and screams a warning in Goblin. His loyal crew drops to the ground, taking comfort in the familiar routine of hiding, as the human crew turns to see what fresh madness these goblins have to wreak. They get a face-full of shot for their troubles, the human closest to you going down with a ruined throat. The others, bleeding if not fatally, then badly, turn and give up their composure. "The Nine Hells with this, lads," shouts a grizzled looking older man, "Back to the ships, boys! I'm not paid well enough for goblins!"

The Captain staggers back, one hand holding his chest, the other his sword. He sees his ship burning, his crew routed. He sees the foaming goblin advancing on him. His blood pumps through his hands, his eyes blur. He throws his head back and with his last breath, he screams "Asmodeus, my soul for you! Grant me vengeance!" With this, he falls to his knees, and dies.

Whosi?

We're not out of initiative yet! I still need Whosi and Blarg's round 3 actions, then we can move into round 4!


M Goblin Druid 7

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17will


Blarg looks at all the muscly chop choping Goblins, and then to the burring fire aboard his ship.
Ohh. Fire pretty. NO NO. Must focus!
Thinking franticly, he goes through his resources. Singing. Dancing. Fart jokes. Naughty rhymes. Those don't help.
Alas, he looks for a cup of water, a canteen or small bucket of wawa, and reaches deep inside to summon his inner mage hand. You know the one you use when you just can't reach that itching spot. FOCUS BLARG, FOCUS

He hoist whatever he can find and directs it to the fire on the sails.


Blarg summons his reserves of willpower to avoid the temptation to gawk at the impending disaster. He grabs a nearby bucket with the power of his keen mind and begins floating water up to splash upon the fires. It's a valiant effort, but Blarg senses that more might be needed!

Splurg:
You feel a tugging at the corners of your mind, a gentle whisper telling you to let the bloodlust take control. You shake it off, but it does seem a bit more than a passing thought...


Blarg will continue to magic up some water five pounds at a time.
He yells to the others
Fire on evil dog lovers ship is pretty. Make toasty snacks later.
Fire on our ship berry berry bad!
Mo gobs put water on sail fire! Anyone gota go weewee, point at sail.


Male Goblin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 7

Crang tucks his handaxe and the man's mace into the captain's belt.

Then he begins dragging the man toward the goblin ship. He sings to himself, an old lullaby:
Gut the man and cut him up.
Hot the pan an burn im up.
Munch the man an feeling good.
Just the way goblin should.

His mouth still foams though and he eyeballs anything which comes near.

still raging


M Goblin Druid 7

After dispatching the last man Splurg gets a weird look in his eyes before shaking his head and looking for what to do next.


If Whosi posts in a reasonable time, we can retcon his actions back into Round 3.

ROUND 4:
Chelish Crew 16
Splurg & Spots 16
Greblak 16
Ank-hore 14
Blarg 10
Crang 8
Buz 6
Asmodean Captain's Vengeance 5
Whosi 0

The Chelish crew still on the Accursed race to leap back onto their ship. They ignore any goblins on their mad dash to escape. A few brave goblins take advantage of this fact to trip stragglers and bludgeon them with anything nearby, including other goblins and in one unfortunate case, Spots. Spots doesn't take kindly to be grabbed by the tail and yanked upon and sends the poor unfortunate soul in question into the water with a slap of his claw.

From forth the Captain's cabin of the Chelish ship, a whipcrack of thunder echoes, followed by a blast of smoke and the acrid smell of brimstone. A hunched form, heftier than a man and posessing a long beard that seems to whip around by itself, crouches in the doorway of the cabin. It holds a long glaive made of blackened metal and its eyes slide left and right to settle on the body of the dead Captain and his killer. "Little pig, little pig, let me in. You've done my Lord a wrong and for that he'll have your skin. Scream and flee, little monsters. Your nightmares have arrived."

The Chelish crew, who should be happy to see such an ally, apparently knows better than to trust a devil. They back away from the devil and begin cutting lifeboats free; they are clearly abandoning ship.

Round 4 actions!


M Goblin Druid 7

Hearing Blargs song Splurg seeing the immediate need on our ship attemps to put out the sail fire. Casts Create Water dumps 4 gallons of water on the sail

Spots not liking his recent treatment as a not so blunt object will watch for his best opportunity to attack the Captain

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Stealth for Spots


male Goblin Rogue

Whosi manuevers stealily to get a back advantage attack on the duel he is watching; eying a place to dodge to and hide if needed afterward hoping his attack will finish the opponent or not be noticed.

Stealth
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26
attack (assuming back attack at +4; adjust as needed0
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
damage; (assuming I get surprize; adding extra die)
1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (5) = 6


Splurg is good
Splurg is great
Splurg make water
save our fate!


Goblin Gunslinger 3

"YES" yells Buz at the sight of the fleeing attackers. CREW! NOW LET'S CAPTURE DEM SHIP! But he's less enthusiastic as soon as he sees the sail of the Accursed catching fire. Fire is good, but usually if it's in the vicinity of your enemies. CREW! PUT FIRE OUT! NOW! Then he sees that a new opponent is rising from the other ship, and he looks quite crossed. CREW! GET HIM! he screams, as a sudden flash comes to him as he remembers about the fleeing humans. They might know about the island, the island the magical skull thinghie is talking about! And there's treasure there! Treasure! CREW! GET A LONGSHANK ALIVE! he yells, confused by the whole situation. CREW! BLOODY DO SOMETHING!
So many orders, so little time! No time for reload his weapon!


Whosi:
You crawl across the wall and move up behind the Asmodean Captain in the shadows just in time to watch him fall. Your eye is caught by something inside the Captain's cabin. Make a Perception check to puzzle out exactly what you're seeing in there!


Male Goblin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 7

How long will it take for Crang to drag the corpse onto the goblin ship?


male Goblin Rogue

Whosi from the shadows mimes to Carl to be quite; and peers into the A.Capt's cabin....

perception
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Our Mysterious Benefactor wrote:
** spoiler omitted **


male Goblin Rogue

Ack, Whoosi keeps hidden and looks to see if he can get closer for another look or if the combatant are close by and some other target of opp is nearby.

<lol; an attack that would hit wasted; dice roller back to it's old rolls>


Whosi sees movement in the cabin, then the devil emerges, reeking of sulfur and brimstone.

Crang, you get the body of the Chelish captain to the railing of the Chelish ship, probably about 15 feet, before the Devil steps out of the cabin and calls you out.


Male Goblin Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 7

Unless he is attacked, Crang will focus on dragging his prize/meal/fire-stick back onto the goblin ship.


Male Goblin Sorcerer 1

Greblak ducks behind the rail again, waiting to see just how much fire this devil thing has. He mutters to himself as he waits, If we can kill him, we take his fire, but if he kill us, then we dead..... maybe we can scare him away? But then he takes his fire and we no get it. But we no get dead....


M Goblin Druid 7

adding a comment to Splurgs above action if I may...

Splurg yells at the devil"Wronged your master? When a master dies your service is terminated, YOUZ BE FREE! Whys not attackz the menz who keep you in service... they flee now... much killingz to be had..."


The Devil chuckles. "Oh little pigs, I serve Asmodeus himself, who you robbed of a servant. Blood for blood, little pigs. I come for blood."

Whosi:
When the devil says this, you catch sight of more movement from the Cabin. Make another perception check.


Ahhhhh. He's a' talk'n to piggies. Not'sa to us'n. Whewwww.
blarg look all around. Left. Right. Forward. Back. Up. Down.
where da piggies?

He continues to un-fire the sales. Daydreaming of fire roasted pork chops and bacon.


Goblin Gunslinger 3

What the hell is this thing anyway?


Make a Knowledge: Planes check, please.

It looks like this...


Me'sa kno. It'sa be a red horned piggy poker.

It stap'z piggies on'a its horns an cooks 'em wit it'z flame hair.

If'a we'z asks real nicey nice, mabye he'a have us fo dinnner.

Mmmmmm. Piggy!


M Goblin Druid 7

not trained for it here


Greblak has only two trained skills, knowledge is not one of them.


25

The idea that Buz would be trained in Knowledge: planes is laughable. I will do the check nevertheless.

1d20 - 20 ⇒ (13) - 20 = -7

It's the Tarrasque! Run!

201 to 250 of 1,276 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / On Stranger Tides: a Goblin Tale All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.