OGGM's Sins of the Saviors

Game Master Corsario

The threat to Varisia, in the form of an army of giants led by a stone giant wizard named Mokmurian, is over. Our heroes slew the evil giant in his lair in the fortress of Jorgenfist. But a greater threat now looms...


601 to 650 of 1,046 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

M Dwarf Barbarian(Titan Mauler) 14
Stats:
Hp's 200/200; AC: 27/touch 16/ff 23(vs. giants 34/21/25); Perc: +19; Init: +4; Fort: +19, Ref: +12, Will: +13; CMD 35(40 vs giant type/35 vs larger)

Nodding, "Sounds good ta me."


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

Praxim scans the cages for evil auras, then while the others deal with them, he continues to scan the general area, lest the demons return under guise of invisibility.


Referring to the battle map, each of the squares around the perimeter of the cathedral is a cage. By all appearances they are golden birdcages.

General description of the cages: A human-sized birdcage with flimsy silver bars decorated with delicate golden birds and flowers stands on four slender legs here. The cage doesn’t seem to have a door.

And the one cage with a person: The inside of this birdcage contains a shivering man wearing little more than a set of chains and
a thick leather collar. A pair of clay bowls occupies one corner and a pile of straw sits in another.


Praxim wrote:
Praxim scans the cages for evil auras, then while the others deal with them, he continues to scan the general area, lest the demons return under guise of invisibility.

Your Scan:
There is evil inside the pavilion - but you probably knew that. The figure in the cage is evil as well.

Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

"Well?" Lym says to the man in the cage. "What's your story, man?"


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

Praxim clears his throat in the signal they’ve developed that says the man is registering on his detect evil scan.


F/R/W: +15/+9/+10; AC/T/FF: 29/13/27; CMD: 32 (34 vs bull rush) Perc: +10; Init +2; Max HP: 114; Current HP: 114

Rexil unhooks his water skin from his belt and hands it to Praxim, who takes it with a distracted thanks.


If the man in the cage can hear you, he doesn't respond. He lies curled in a ball in the corner of his gilded prison.


And so we....?


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

"Looks like whatever lurks here has done in his head. Get ready for battle, gents; unless the Alu's mistress comes out, we'll have to go in."


The huge pavilion is made of silk sheets of various colors—crimson, lavender, ochre, cobalt blue, and purple. The sides ripple softly, as if a breeze were gently caressing the fabric. The entire structure looks unabashedly glamorous and out of place, yet here and there, splashes of what can only be blood mar its beauty.


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

"Come on out, you bloated doxie! We know you're there. Save us the effort of burning your nest down around your ears. Bring the cowardly Alu-harlots; let's make it a party!" Lym shouts.


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

”Do you suppose all that silk is protected from fire? Might make things safer to have better visibility by burning it down.”

Praxim casts weapon of awe on his bow.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

"This place is so glutted with magic, I couldn't tell if I was protected from any element by looking," Lym admits.


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

”Anybody have a flask of alchemist’s fire hanging around from the old days?” h asks.


M Dwarf Barbarian(Titan Mauler) 14
Stats:
Hp's 200/200; AC: 27/touch 16/ff 23(vs. giants 34/21/25); Perc: +19; Init: +4; Fort: +19, Ref: +12, Will: +13; CMD 35(40 vs giant type/35 vs larger)

Shaking his head, "Not me, lad. I've got some flint and steel though," he mentions with a shrug.


Male Human Cleric 14; HP 138/138 + 12| AC 24 (27/29) T 14 (14/16) FF 22 (25/27)| Fo +15 Re +9 Wi +18| Init +1 Percep +7| Channel Energy 9/9

@ Torod
Divine Favor
Summon Monster
Endure Elements
Longstrider
Protection from Evil

How much time has elapsed since Torod called upon the Hound Archons?
"I doubt they'll appear while Archie, Jughead, and Reggie are still here." Tomaru says softly to Lym.

@Aurora:
Fly
Protection from Evil

"I bet I can make it burn." Aurora says.


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

”However, if there’s one part of this Runeforge that could have innocents tied up in there for whatever pleasures, it would be this one.”


Male Human Cleric 14; HP 138/138 + 12| AC 24 (27/29) T 14 (14/16) FF 22 (25/27)| Fo +15 Re +9 Wi +18| Init +1 Percep +7| Channel Energy 9/9

"Our presence here can mean his fortunes have changed, but I suggest we aid him after the danger is done"


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

”I mean that there could be innocents imprisoned in there, so we can’t risk lobbing fireballs at the pavilion.”


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

"I'll conjure something loud up to charge in and make a distraction," Lym whispers to the others. "We hit the joint from another direction once they're in, making a ruckus."

Unless the others object, Lym starts chanting under her breath, her voice reaching into faraway places ... and something goes wrong. By now, the sound of Lym's summoning chant is familiar enough, the way her voice recedes into the weird distance, then returns, drawing in its target creature. This time, her voice seems to ... scatter. It fragments, and then reassembles.
When it does, (1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4) runes burn on the air. The runes twist, become three-dimensional, become radiant flesh. Four lamias stand before the party.

"By your command!" one of them shouts, her voice a clarion, her face joyous. "For justice! CHARGE!"

Each lamia blurs and multiplies in place, then charges the pavilion!

Lym casts Summon monster VII.
On their turn, the Lamias all cast Mirror image and charge the pavilion. #1 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 images. #2 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 images. #3 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 images. #4 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 images.

Lym goggles after the lamias, clears her throat, then says: "Um. Distraction enough, yes? Let's uh, let's go before the archons fade out."


@Tomaru: it's been 2 minutes.

There is no back door/opening in the pavilion. How are you going to enter?


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

Hack and slash and shred, baby! ^^;


The lamias roar off into the pavilion, their shouts of challenge preceding them. However, as soon as they get past the opening in the heavy fabric, the sound is swallowed up as if by magic. All that remains is silence.

Rushing around the back of the pavilion takes several rounds, whereupon you discover that this is no mere canvas tent. Whatever the pavilion is made of, it's not of this world.

I need a damage roll from someone - what are you using and how much do you do?


Male Human Cleric 14; HP 138/138 + 12| AC 24 (27/29) T 14 (14/16) FF 22 (25/27)| Fo +15 Re +9 Wi +18| Init +1 Percep +7| Channel Energy 9/9

@ Torod
Divine Favor
Endure Elements
Longstrider
Protection from Evil
Shield of Faith

If its been two minutes, then the archons have returned to their realm.

Torod casts Shield of Faith, then goes up to the entrance of the pavilion. He turns around before going in though. "It would be rude to enter without being invited, wouldn't you say, Thordak?"

@Aurora:
Fly: 10' up
Protection from Evil (self, Thordak)

Aurora gives Thordak Protection from Evil before moving to support Tomaru.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Dwarf Barbarian(Titan Mauler) 14
Stats:
Hp's 200/200; AC: 27/touch 16/ff 23(vs. giants 34/21/25); Perc: +19; Init: +4; Fort: +19, Ref: +12, Will: +13; CMD 35(40 vs giant type/35 vs larger)
Tomaru wrote:
Torod casts Shield of Faith, then goes up to the entrance of the pavilion. He turns around before going in though. "It would be rude to enter without being invited, wouldn't you say, Thordak?"

Thordak ponders the question a moment or two before eventually shrugging. "Probably right, lad. BUT, why do we care because we're gonna kill 'em all anyway, heck yeah!" he says with excitement, grinning and nodding assuredly. "Now let's go get 'em and make 'em wish they we're on 'Team Good Guys'," he says. As he looks over and catches sight of Lym, "Oh! And Gals. 'Team Good Guys and Gals'," he says with a thumbs up.


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

So I guess we’re going in the front door?


Thordak Ironheart wrote:
Tomaru wrote:
Torod casts Shield of Faith, then goes up to the entrance of the pavilion. He turns around before going in though. "It would be rude to enter without being invited, wouldn't you say, Thordak?"
Thordak ponders the question a moment or two before eventually shrugging. "Probably right, lad. BUT, why do we care because we're gonna kill 'em all anyway, heck yeah!" he says with excitement, grinning and nodding assuredly. "Now let's go get 'em and make 'em wish they we're on 'Team Good Guys'," he says. As he looks over and catches sight of Lym, "Oh! And Gals. 'Team Good Guys and Gals'," he says with a thumbs up.

I am totally picturing the group standing at the back of the pavilion, waiting to break in. Tomaru casts his spell, says what he says, and now everyone is waiting for Thordak to hack through the strange material...and he goes all Thordak on everyone. Praxim rolls his eyes, Lym sighs, Aurora politely points out they need the dwarf to use his axe to make an opening. I don't know if that was Thordak's intent, but man that's funny!


M Dwarf Barbarian(Titan Mauler) 14
Stats:
Hp's 200/200; AC: 27/touch 16/ff 23(vs. giants 34/21/25); Perc: +19; Init: +4; Fort: +19, Ref: +12, Will: +13; CMD 35(40 vs giant type/35 vs larger)

Lol! ;)

Mighty proud of the clever name he's come up with, he revels in it a moment, completely losing track of their current objective until he just so happens to notice the others seem to be staring at him in a somewhat impatient manner. Looking a bit confused until it finally dawns on him, "Oh right! Okay, let's go!" He moves forward with gusto and brings his longaxe to bear, using it to 'open the door'.


Ok, I really needed a damage roll, but...

The material is definitely NOT canvas. At least not any canvas you've ever seen. Thordak's first swing barely registers on the gossamer material, and his second just begins to open a rent. It's only after his third slash at the pavilion wall does an opening large enough to step through appear.

The air in this room is unusually close—seeming almost to shimmer with pleasant-smelling mist. Pillows, cushions, and throw rugs cover the floor, and four beds sit in the corners of the room. Each bed has an iron frame to which numerous ropes and leather straps are attached. A large padded throne sits against the far wall, between two beds,
while opposite it in another corner, a tall, spindly censer sits on a low wooden table—it’s from here that the faint mist seems to be issuing.

On the throne reclines a creature of otherworldly beauty. Everything about her gives off an aura of sensual evil. She is flanked on either side by a pair of stone giants, and two of Lym's lamias sit before her, passively watching you enter. Her daughter-demons stand to the side, looking none the worse for wear from the battle before.

She strokes the mane of one lamias absent-mindedly as she purrs. "Please come in. I suppose I should thank whomever sent these lovely creatures, they should provide some needed...distraction...later. Even if they did get themselves 'tangled up'...oh dear...with some of my slaves."

She throws a glance to the corner of this chamber where you can see an opening to the front door. Two stone giant corpses lie in a bloody heap with two dead lamias.

"How very rude of me. My manners have slipped. It's been so...so...soooo long since I've had visitors." She eyes you hungrily as she takes in the sight of each of you. "I am Delvahine. Submit, and I promise you an eternity of pleasure...and maybe some pain. You may call me Mistress..."

Need a Will save DC 17. Vs spell-like effect. She did NOT cast a spell...yet.

Make it?:
The cloying effect of the sweet mist clouds your judgement, and an eternity of pleasure doesn't sound bad at all...but at the last moment, you shake you head and rub your eyes to clear them. You suffer no ill effects.

Fail?:
The cloying effect of the sweet mist clouds your judgement, and an eternity of pleasure doesn't sound bad at all... You suffer a -10 to all Wisdom-based checks and Will saves.

Your move. Post your actions after you make your Will saves.
I will get a map up shortly, but note there no way to reach her for a melee attack because of the lamias and the stone giants.


Delvahine


Ok, map is up. NOTE: the squares are 10'! Pain the ass, I know, but we need the space anyway.


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

Will 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Knowledge (planes) to identify 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

Lym refrains from banter; the instant she sees what awaits and what has befallen her summoned lamias, the Wizard launches into a chant. Magic wraps itself around the party, bolstering their will, their senses, their insight!

Lym casts Mass Owl's Wisdom! The whole party gains a +4 enhancement bonus to Wisdom. Next round, I'll hit Delvahine with Black tentacles. Tomaru, can you get us some more Hound Archons?


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

Will: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34

Praxim also doesn’t bother with chit chat. Once his head clears he activated smite evil against Delvahine and launches a thistle arrow.

Attack: 1d20 + 24 + 1 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 24 + 1 + 4 - 4 = 28 +1 If she’s large or larger
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 1 + 26 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 + 26 + (5, 3) + 2 = 44 +2 if she’s large or larger +1 bleed


F/R/W: +15/+9/+10; AC/T/FF: 29/13/27; CMD: 32 (34 vs bull rush) Perc: +10; Init +2; Max HP: 114; Current HP: 114

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Rexil shakes off the effects as well. He pulls a rock to throw at the thrones woman, but remembers the tactic Praxim asked for last time and readies the throw to disrupt a spellcasting.

Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


Male Human Cleric 14; HP 138/138 + 12| AC 24 (27/29) T 14 (14/16) FF 22 (25/27)| Fo +15 Re +9 Wi +18| Init +1 Percep +7| Channel Energy 9/9

@ Tomaru Shield of Faith
Protection from Evil
Magic Vestment
Longstrider
Endure Elements
False Life

Will save: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
"No." Is Tomaru's response as he casts Shield of Faith.
Cast Summon Monster VI 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 bringing Archie and Jughead back.

Hound Archon: Archie and Jughead
HP 51| AC 21 T 12 FF 21| Fo +10 Re +7 Wi +7, +4 vs poison, +2 resistance vs evil; DR 10/evil; immune electricity, petrification; SR 15| Move 40'| augment summon, diehard, power attack| aura of menace, change shape, magic circle vs evil; spells|
MW Greatsword +11/+6 (2d6+6/19-20) and Bite +5 (1d8+2) or
Bite +10 (1d8+5) and Slam +10 (1d8+5)

The duo wants to charge, but remain close to the Heroes of Sandpoint to aid them with Magic Circle v Evil

@ Aurora Mage Armor
Fly: 10' up
Protection from Evil (self, Thordak)

Will save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Spell Resistance: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Aurora takes her cue from Praxim and casts Intensified Fireball: 15d6 + 30 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1, 6, 1, 5, 2, 4, 3, 6, 3) + 30 = 73 x1.5 = 109


M Dwarf Barbarian(Titan Mauler) 14
Stats:
Hp's 200/200; AC: 27/touch 16/ff 23(vs. giants 34/21/25); Perc: +19; Init: +4; Fort: +19, Ref: +12, Will: +13; CMD 35(40 vs giant type/35 vs larger)

Oops. My bad on the damage roll. Totally forgot all about it.

Will: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

As the dwarf seems to mentally fade out a moment, "Pleasure? And pain? Wow that sounds...," he shakes himself free and narrows his eyes at the demon. "I don't think so, demon! Before we're done with you, you'll be the one callin' us Mistress!" he retorts, to caught up in the heat of battle to realize how inane his reply was as he rages into battle and attacks the nearest giant, swinging mightily at it.

Rage(free); Evade reach(10')(swift); Move and attack the giant to the very far left; Ring of Foe focus will be said giant

I'm not exactly sure where to move Thordak so I can reach him, but wherever 10' from it is will work. I did move him 5'. Will that be far enough to reach?

+1(+3) Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (10) + 24 = 34
Damage: 1d12 + 30 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 30 + (4) = 37

+1(+3) Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22
Damage: 1d12 + 30 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 30 + (3) = 44

+1(+3) Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Damage: 1d12 + 30 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 30 + (4) = 37

Crit confirm(if applicable)
+1(+3) Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16 Dang. Ah well.
Damage: 1d12 + 30 ⇒ (4) + 30 = 34

If I wasn't able to reach from that distance then just ignore the last 2 attacks(unfortunately)

AC 25(34 vs current giant; 32 vs other giants); Hp's 214/238; Rage 6/41; Elemental Rage: Acid(+1d6 damage); Elemental Blood(fire), Grtr: +30' speed; Fire resist 10; DR 4/-


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

"Well done, Thordakking up the snappy banter," Lym mutters under her breath as she rolls her eyes at Thordak's back. "One of these days, one of our enemies is bound to laugh themselves to death..."

>:D You do realize there are only two characters in the party who could be addressed that way without drawing even odder looks...


Male Human Cleric 14; HP 138/138 + 12| AC 24 (27/29) T 14 (14/16) FF 22 (25/27)| Fo +15 Re +9 Wi +18| Init +1 Percep +7| Channel Energy 9/9

"Thordak is a verb now?"


Aurora- Gnome Sorcerer (draconic, tattooed) 13| HP 80/80| AC 17 (21) T 13 FF 15 (19)| Fo +9 Re +9 Wi +11| Init +2 Percep 25| Spells 6th Lvl 5/5, 5th Lvl 4/7, 4th Lvl 5/8, 3rd Lvl 6/8, 2nd Lvl 7/8, 1st Lvl 5/8, Cantrip at will

"Well he is a dwarf of action."


What's the 'no entry' sign for? Fireball?


Lym:
She is some type of advanced succubus. Probably not surprising given her command of a section of the Runeforge. SR18, Immune to electricity, fire, poison.

Praxim's arrow glances off of the beautiful creature's armor.

lamia ref sv: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
lamia ref sv: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
giant ref sv: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
giant ref sv: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
giant ref sv: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
alu-demon ref sv: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
alu-demon ref sv: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Three of the four stone giants are instantly immolated by the fireball. The two sisters manage to take only part of the damage, as do the lamias in front of the succubus. Thordak cuts down the last of the giants.

GM Screen:
alus hp 70/124, 70/124; lamias 13/67, 13/67

The succubus is unscathed by the fire, and she hisses in anger through the stench of burnt flesh.

"Rude! I gave you a chance at pleasure beyond your feeble ability to comprehend! And this is how you answer me?"

This is all I can do right now. It's her turn, so let me post that then the round will be over and you guys will go again.


Aurora- Gnome Sorcerer (draconic, tattooed) 13| HP 80/80| AC 17 (21) T 13 FF 15 (19)| Fo +9 Re +9 Wi +11| Init +2 Percep 25| Spells 6th Lvl 5/5, 5th Lvl 4/7, 4th Lvl 5/8, 3rd Lvl 6/8, 2nd Lvl 7/8, 1st Lvl 5/8, Cantrip at will

Just to confirm, yes, the 'no entry' represents the fireball.


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

"The creature is immune to electricity, fire and poison!" Lym yells. "And she has high resistance to magic! Choose your spells accordingly!"

My actions will come after the DM's next post.


ROUND ONE: my turn

Delvahine - the succubus - casts Haste, ducking under Rexil's rock.

The dominated lamias leap forward, using their ability to spring -attack to stab at Thordak and Rexil.

att: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 1 = 15
att: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20

The alu-demons take up positions next to their mistress.

GM Screen:
alus hp 70/124, 70/124; lamias 13/67, 13/67; Delvahine 269/269 Haste

ROUND TWO: your turn


F/R/W: +18/+18/+18 AC/T/FF: 35/18/29; CMD: 33; Perc: +21; Init: +7; Max HP: 115 Current HP: 115

Praxim let’s the arrows fly, wishing he had a haste spell of his own. If anybody looks like they might be casting haste on the party, he’ll delay.

Attack: 1d20 + 24 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 24 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 = 27

Attack: 1d20 + 24 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 24 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 = 43
Attack confirm: 1d20 + 24 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 24 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 = 39
Damage (base, PBS, smite, holy, weapon of awe, deadly aim): 3d8 + 15 + 3 + 76 + 2d6 + 6 + 24 ⇒ (8, 4, 6) + 15 + 3 + 76 + (1, 3) + 6 + 24 = 146 and shaken for 1 round (no save) and 1 bleed

Attack: 1d20 + 19 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 19 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 = 20

Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 1 + 4 - 2 - 4 = 25

Kapow!! Three of the arrows glance off, but one catches her right in her lovely but exposed bossom. First hit from a smite evil against an evil outsider is an awesome time to get a critical.


Female Half-Orc Wizard 8/Cyphermage 6; Init. +2; Perception +10; Darkvision; Arcane Sight; Fly 40 ft.; AC 23 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +1 Deflection, +1 natural, +3 Mage Armour, +4 Shield); HP 95; Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +14

Haste maybe next round. First...

Lym chants in an urgent tone, her hands making a rising, rising gesture -- and the ground directly beneath the succubus buckles and tears. Black, squirming tentacles burst forth, clutching at the group's opponents!

Black tentacles, centered on the succubus but good for her whole crew! Grapple: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 4 + 1 = 21, for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage to everyone who gets clamped by the tentacles.


Male Human Cleric 14; HP 138/138 + 12| AC 24 (27/29) T 14 (14/16) FF 22 (25/27)| Fo +15 Re +9 Wi +18| Init +1 Percep +7| Channel Energy 9/9

Shield of Faith
Protection from Evil
Magic Vestment
Longstrider
Endure Elements
False Life
Summon Monster VI

Tomaru doesn't have haste, but he does have a Bit of Luck for Praxim.

Hound Archon: Archie and Jughead
HP 51| AC 21 T 12 FF 21| Fo +10 Re +7 Wi +7, +4 vs poison, +2 resistance vs evil; DR 10/evil; immune electricity, petrification; SR 15| Move 40'| augment summon, diehard, power attack| aura of menace, change shape, magic circle vs evil; spells|
MW Greatsword +11/+6 (2d6+6/19-20) and Bite +5 (1d8+2) or
Bite +10 (1d8+5) and Slam +10 (1d8+5)

Having been given the command to guard, Archie and Jughead offer Aid to both Thordak and Rexil. Each of them gets Temporary Hit Points: 1d8 ⇒ 1 and +1 morale bonus to hit.


Aurora- Gnome Sorcerer (draconic, tattooed) 13| HP 80/80| AC 17 (21) T 13 FF 15 (19)| Fo +9 Re +9 Wi +11| Init +2 Percep 25| Spells 6th Lvl 5/5, 5th Lvl 4/7, 4th Lvl 5/8, 3rd Lvl 6/8, 2nd Lvl 7/8, 1st Lvl 5/8, Cantrip at will

Mage Armor
Wings: 10' up
Protection from Evil (self, Thordak)
Haste

Aurora casts Haste on the party. You're welcome Praxim.
Then casts a Quickened Glitterdust (DC 20 Will)


M Dwarf Barbarian(Titan Mauler) 14
Stats:
Hp's 200/200; AC: 27/touch 16/ff 23(vs. giants 34/21/25); Perc: +19; Init: +4; Fort: +19, Ref: +12, Will: +13; CMD 35(40 vs giant type/35 vs larger)

Thordak steps forward and brings his axe to bear against one of the giant-sized lamias.

Moved 5'; Attack the one directly east of him; Ring of focus vs. said lamia.

+1 Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (8) + 24 = 32
Damage: 1d12 + 29 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 29 + (4) = 44

+1(Haste) Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (5) + 24 = 29
Damage: 1d12 + 29 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 29 + (5) = 43

+1 Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26
Damage: 1d12 + 29 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 29 + (5) = 44

+1 Furious keen Dwarven Longaxe w/PA: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Damage: 1d12 + 29 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 29 + (6) = 38

AC 27(29 vs specific lamia); Hp's 214/238; Rage 7/41; Elemental Rage: Acid(+1d6 damage); Elemental Blood(fire), Grtr: +30' speed; Fire resist 10; DR 4/-

601 to 650 of 1,046 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / OGGM's Sins of the Saviors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.