Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Night of the Werewolf (Inactive)

Game Master Kinetic_cards


801 to 850 of 3,847 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard 9 (Teleport) Perception +8

DM:
Dragon's fine; if it had been stunned would have been game=altering


NPC

The dragon rumbles its low, mocking laughter; it knows the element in which it works best.

A wave of darkness billows forth. Night envelopes the surrounding area.

The dragon is surrounded by darkness. Only the dragon, Sandru, and the Mechanical manservant can act in the darkness with no penalty (because they have darkvision.) The dragon has concealment. Everyone else without darkvision has 50% chance at miss.

It is Sandru's turn.


DM

I modify my previous post. I shouldn't have interpreted Caromarc's instructions as targeting the dragon. With his knowledge and skills, he would have targeted the glass beaker, figuring even if he didn't shatter it, the save still applies but a spell like ear-piercing scream would still do extra damage.

So, I redo my post to say he targeted the beaker and instead of 3 damage, he dealt 7 damage (which dealing damage to the beaker reduces the dragon's overall HP.) The dragon is still entangled.


HP 56/88 Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1/Unbreakable 2/Rogue 6

I do not want to kill the dragon. So awesome... but, evil and controlled by a more evil master. Shame, and fitting that the deed is done in darkness.

I am unarmed, and I need to change that. As if falling, I tumble backwards rolling some 20 away and out of the pitch and coming to my feet, Quinn... I don't know what to say yet the darkness is calling.

Caromarc is gone... He might be in there, with the dragon. FOOL!

My blade escapes its scabbard, Ching! There is no time for a shield. Turning, I rage and charge back into the darkness. This is what Sandru can do.

This is why I exist.

Acrobatics, tumble away: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Attack 2H Cutlass: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
Damage, rage, 2H, sneak: 1d6 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 10 + (3, 1) = 19


Male Half-Elf Zen Archer Monk 8 / Mage 1
Info:
HP:49/80, AC:26, Saves F+11, R+11, W:+18, Speed:50, Perc:+20

Reposting the battle map. Easier to have on this page than looking for it ;-)
Battle Map


Female Aasimar Urban Druid 9

La Siréene is amused by Sandru's mistaken perception of himself as free, further amused by how literal the Dragon's lack of freedom is, becomes mildly surprised at seeing the manservant throw out a massive zombie before the Dragon and smiles at Caromarcs bravery in flanking the dragon with Sandru.

La Siréene fastens her new shield to her arm, and conjures a ball of flame the size off a person under the belly of the dragon.

Flaming Sphere

1d20 ⇒ 11
Damage; DC 19 Reflex Save 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 5) = 11


DM

Sandru's cutlass carves into the dragon's haunch. It shrieks, and bucks against the gigantic roots.

The dragon takes 19 damage.

Ianez reaches through the darkness. His palm faintly glows with pale green energy. He is able to land his attack despite the dragon's concealment, but when the spell penetrates the dragon's skin, it gets turned around and around and lost, drowned in a maze of grasping shadows.

Roll vs. concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 53
Fort save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

La Siréene's flaming sphere bursts into being in the dark beneath the dragon. With its reduced mobility, it can only writhe and thrash its head in pain as the flames sear at its belly.

The dragon takes 11 fire damage.


NPC

In the heat of battle, it slipped everyone's notice that Hareton had once again wrapped bandages around his dagger, struck it with a tindertwig, and wields it as makeshift torch. He does his best to shield it from the rain. The doctor runs over to one of the piles of corpses and sets them on fire.

"Just in case!" he yells back over his shoulder.

Also, he has readied his medicines and supplies to do battlefield triage, should it be necessary.

It is Quinn's turn.


Male Half-Elf Zen Archer Monk 8 / Mage 1
Info:
HP:49/80, AC:26, Saves F+11, R+11, W:+18, Speed:50, Perc:+20

Quinn takes a 5 foot step back from N16 to N17 and fires 3 arrow towards the center of the darkness, approximating that the dragon is in the middle. The last shot he concentrates to to add his internal Ki power into it. (Ki Strike - using 1 Ki point to get an extra attack)

Flurry of Arrows 1&2 / Ki Strike:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 291d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 231d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Assuming that they are hits
Damage from arrows: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

DM:
Please roll for concealment. Kepping it a little bit more realistic. Quinn doesn't know if his shots hit.


DM

The policeman is like a machine himself; he sends a barrage of arrows into the dragon's obscuring void.

Roll vs. concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 36 1d100 ⇒ 91 1d100 ⇒ 30

The second arrow hits. The dragon takes 5 damage.


DM

The ogre plague zombie rocks unsteadily on its huge, knobby legs. It is ugly and bumpy and looks like its melting. It windmills its giant greatclub around and bashes it into the dragon.

attack - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
damage - 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 6) + 8 = 19

The dragon takes 19 damage.

It is Blackacre's turn.


Human Inquisitor 9 | HP 51/64 (fast heal 5) | add'l +3 att +8 dmg | AC 24 [16t 21f] | Saves F+10 R+9 W+13 -- Left: 4/6xLv1, 5/5xLv2, 2/3xLvl3, 5/9r bane, 1/3 Judgments (0/1 surge), 9/9r detect lies -- Init +5 Perc +14 Sensemotive +15

Blackacre grits his teeth and lashes out into the darkness, hoping to hit the same mark as before.

attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 15 bane still up, adding +4 for outflank teamwork feat (solo tactics means only I have to have the TW feat, and I use the term "ally" loosely in this case)

damage: 1d10 + 4 + 1 + 2d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 + (5, 2) + (6) = 19 extra 1d6 is from the Precise Strike teamwork feat.

Forgot to add the 50% miss chance roll, but with all those ones, who gives a flip?


DM

Blackacre's sword seeks out its target again, but it's as if in the darkness, it forgets its way.

Roll vs. concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 30

It is Caromarc's turn.


Male Human Wizard 9 (Teleport) Perception +8

Trapped in the dark, and feeling a roaring heat from nearby, Caromarc withdraws to Q7


Per +11

The Mechanical Manservant steps between Sandru and the Ogre, hoping his fleshless frame will present no temptation for the Ogre.
"Could everyone shuffle up a little bit?" he requests, lashing out with his new scythe at the dragon.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 for 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9


DM

As Caromarc backs up over a pile of corpses, the Mechanical Manservant's scythe arcs, but hits the dragon at an angle and glances off of its scaly armor.


HP 56/88 Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1/Unbreakable 2/Rogue 6

I look over to the machine-man, after his ineffective strike. You should step back, away. If you break it will be hard to fix you.


Per +11

"That's true, Sir, but unlike you I am designed to be repaired."


HP 56/88 Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1/Unbreakable 2/Rogue 6

Only if there is enough of you left... I shrug.


NPC

The umbral dragon swipes its tail as the wizard gains distance; it smacks into Caromarc like a falling tree.

Caromarc, take 7 damage.


Male Human Wizard 9 (Teleport) Perception +8

Caromarc stumbles as the tail smashes into him, then slowly rises, calling out in Draconic.


NPC

The dragon's voice intones like a blast from a haunted pipe organ. "We HaVe tHe PoWeR tO mAKe You BetTeR."

The roots that ensnared it loosen their grip and sink back in the earth.

It rears its head back, swoops down on Blackacre with a serpentine strike, and sinks its teeth into him. However, the surrounding shadows are so dense that what most of you see is only the inquisitor's body lift up off the ground in a column of green light, with head thrown back and arms limp at his sides. He slowly rotates in a waterfall of small, lighted binary. Then, with a musical bleep, he is dropped back to the ground, and lands on his feet.

Blackacre, bite attack from dragon, crit confirmed, take 27 damage. Make a CMB check to see if you can disconnect one of the tubes from the dragon's ports.

The dragon chuckles and turns to Sandru. It evilly flicks out its claws, like switchblades, and takes a couple of swipes. Again, the nearby shadows are so deep that what most of you see is Sandru spin to the left, as if he received a really hard smack. Streams of green light streak through the tenebrous dark before him, burning it with lines of lighted numbers. It hits him, Sandru gasps and doubles over, like the wind was knocked out of him, and beams of green light explode from his eyes.

Sandru, 2 claw attacks, 1 hit/1 miss, take 12 damage. Make a CMB check to see if you can disconnect one of the tubes from the dragon's ports.

Next, Ianez. The dragon rams its massive shoulder into him and snaps its wings in an angry buffet. He is pummeled, but this appears slow, beatific, a spot of green light in the glowering gloom. Ianez hangs peacefully in the air for a moment, then the musical trill. He drops back to to the ground, and lands on his feet.

Ianez, 2 wing buffets, 1 hit/1 miss, take 7 damage. Make a CMB check to see if you can disconnect one of the tubes from the dragon's ports.

The ogre plague zombie is behind the dragon, a position which proves to be unwise. The dragon cracks its tail like a whip. The attack connects viciously, and dislocates one of the ogre zombie's arms. But what you see is that one moment the zombie's arm was there, then, it flares with a grid of green lighted circuitry, and the next moment, it is gone!

Ogre plague zombie takes 13 damage.

Lastly, the dragon looks balefully over its wounds. One of the shafts of bright blue light starts vacuuming up the surrounding corpses. The bodies hang in midair, unseeing and slack, then drift over to the light, and cluster together. The blue light flares hotly, burns bright, and rains down streams of lighted binary. There is a series of bleeps and synthetic chords. The dragon smiles and looks like it's recovered a little.

"I HavE tHe PoWer tO MaKe Me BettEr...ToO."

"ThE DeAd oF YouR WorLd arE My SuSteNAncE!"

It is Sandru's turn.


HP 56/88 Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1/Unbreakable 2/Rogue 6

Rip out Tube: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 LOVE this die roller!

I can't hold onto the tubing at the beast's neck, the green energy is chilling... dead cold. I shake it off.

Regaining my footing, my eyes scan the darkness once more. I don't need to be better! Now, DIE!!!

Attack, Rage, 2H: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Damage, Rage, 2H: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Crit Confirm, Rage, 2H: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Crit Damage, Rage, 2H: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Sneak Damage if Flanking: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

If Sandru can take a 5ft Step, between Blackacre & Ianez before attacking, he will. If that's considered flanking, extra +2 to Hit & 2d6 Damage.

If it's entangled AND I'm considered Flanking, Sandru's Crit is confirmed or damned close.


DM

Sandru gives it a valiant effort, but the tube that he tries to rip out remains stuck.

...and as soon as the dragon regains health, it sees some drain away again and disappear into the ether.

You are considered flanking, but no confirm crit. The dragon takes 24 damage.

It is Ianez's turn.


***INACTIVE*** Human Archaeologist Bard/9; Init: +4*; Perc: +19; HP 27/63, F: +7/R: +10*/W: +7

Round 2:

Status:

HP: 31/38 AC: 20 Conditions: Lingering archaeologist's luck

I am somewhat confused at times by the interaction between magical light and darkness spells. If Ianez casts light on his sword, will that raise the illumination level in the area of effect of the darkness spell?]/ooc]

[ooc]CMB check to tear out tube: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15


DM

Ianez, it wouldn't because darkness is a higher level spell. Assuming you do not decide to cast light, you can still take a turn.


Human Inquisitor 9 | HP 51/64 (fast heal 5) | add'l +3 att +8 dmg | AC 24 [16t 21f] | Saves F+10 R+9 W+13 -- Left: 4/6xLv1, 5/5xLv2, 2/3xLvl3, 5/9r bane, 1/3 Judgments (0/1 surge), 9/9r detect lies -- Init +5 Perc +14 Sensemotive +15

Blackacre's latest Aaauurrrghhhh! is full of bloody pain, but the inquisitor is nothing if not resolute.

Pulling the plug: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


DM

Ianez's tube holds fast and proves difficult, but barely, he is able to yank it away.

(@Ianez - taking into account you are skilled in Disable Device.)

Blackacre grabs hold of one of the tubes and savagely tears it away from its port.

Down 2, 2 left to go.


DM

"The Harbinger"


***INACTIVE*** Human Archaeologist Bard/9; Init: +4*; Perc: +19; HP 27/63, F: +7/R: +10*/W: +7

Round 2:

"I rather think I like me the way I am."

Ianez backs out of the darkness (drawing an AoO, but that can't be helped) and tries to remember where the dragon was well enough to target a shatter spell on the tank.

Damage, with DC 15 Fort save for half: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 1, 2, 1, 6) = 20


DM

The dragon rakes its nails on Ianez as he gropes his way backward.

Ianez, take 8 damage.

There is an ethereal wail from where Ianez stood. It vibrates through the air like a choir of angels, and strikes the glass beaker on the dragon's skull. The cracks in the glass deepen, lattice out into webs, and tiny stress fractures blossom, clouding the inside of the glass.

One more tap should destroy it completely.

The dragon staggers as if punched in the gut. "GghHh!"

La Siréene's turn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NPC

The dragon's 'cogswheel-computer-brain-approximator' runs a quick assessment of the battlefield. The data readout is as follows:

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:BLACKACRE"...
...threat level:MEDIUM...ERROR! IN DATA FILES...TARGET IN POSSESSION OF BANED WEAPON...UPGRADED TO SERIOUS...
...current status: WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:GASTNICHT"...
...threat level:WEAK...ERROR! IN DATA FILES...TARGET HAS SONIC DAMAGE SPELLS...UPGRADED TO SERIOUS...
...current status: WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:SANDRU"...
...threat level:MEDIUM...ERROR! IN DATA FILES...TARGET HAS DARKVISION, ENHANCED STRENGTH, SNEAK ATTACK...UPGRADED TO SERIOUS...
...current status: WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:CAROMARC"...
...threat level:MEDIUM...ERROR! IN DATA FILES...TARGET HAS MINIONS...UPGRADED TO SERIOUS...
...current status: WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:LA SIRÉENE AKA NAMELESS AKA OTHER ALIASES TEMPORARY DATA CRASH"...
...REBOOT...
...threat level:MEDIUM...ERROR! IN DATA FILES...MONITOR FOR POTENTIAL ANOMALIES...
...current status: NOT WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:QUINN"...
...threat level:WEAK...ERROR! IN DATA FILES...MONITOR FOR POTENTIAL CONTIGENCIES...
...current status: NOT WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:CONSTRUCT WITH...CEPHALOPOD?...ERROR! IN DATA FILES TEMPORARY DATA CRASH...
...REBOOT...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT: GREY"...
...threat level:INVALID PARAMETER...
...current status: NOT WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:ZOMBIE"...
...threat level:MEDIUM...
...current status: WOUNDED...

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:HARBINGER"...
...threat level: INVALID PARAMETER...
...current status: WOUNDED...ERROR! IN DATA FILES...POTENTIAL FOR HEALING SEVERELY IMPAIRED...

The dragon cogswheel-brain processes this data and returns a set of results.

...data set conclusion:...THE WOUNDED MUST DIE...


Female Aasimar Urban Druid 9

Let's see what happens when the center of your, La Siréene gives a short laugh, "freedom" burns.

With a mental command, the Sphere of flame ascends of off the ground, hits the glass beaker and stops in the air, spinning slowly as the flames do their work.

La Siréene readies her standard action.


NPC

The glass heats and the beaker explodes! Green goop splashes and runs down the dragon's long neck.

"NooOOooOOO!"

...pinpoint targeting..."UNIT:HARBINGER"...
...current status:WOUNDED...POTENTIAL FOR HEALING DESTROYED...


NPC

Hareton watches the tank shatter with curiosity. The tide of this battle has shifted. Shards of glass mix with the rain that falls down on his companions. He lights another pile of corpses on fire, and hustles back over to La Siréene and Quinn.

Quinn's turn.


Male Half-Elf Zen Archer Monk 8 / Mage 1
Info:
HP:49/80, AC:26, Saves F+11, R+11, W:+18, Speed:50, Perc:+20

Quinn stays besides Dr. Grey and watches the dragon go through its "hissy-fit". THe monk takes a couple of arrows out and only prepares himself. He does not fire at the dragon.

Quinn is going to delay his action. If he can't then loosing it is fine.


DM

The zombified ogre thinks that Sandru would make a nice snack. But when it begins to stagger towards him, it finds a tin can with a scythe in his way! It swings the greatclub at the Mechanical Manservant, which crashes down a hair's breadth away, just missing him.

It is Blackacre's turn.


Human Inquisitor 9 | HP 51/64 (fast heal 5) | add'l +3 att +8 dmg | AC 24 [16t 21f] | Saves F+10 R+9 W+13 -- Left: 4/6xLv1, 5/5xLv2, 2/3xLvl3, 5/9r bane, 1/3 Judgments (0/1 surge), 9/9r detect lies -- Init +5 Perc +14 Sensemotive +15

I was considering saving the last 2 rounds of bane, but I think I'll use it once more and see what it do.

Blackacre steps to the left (5-foot to M10), glares into the darkness and takes another mighty swing.

concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 21
attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 30
damage: 1d10 + 4 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + (6, 6) = 27
confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 16
additional damage: 1d10 + 4 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + (6, 1) = 22

That's right, FOUR max rolls in a row, right after the concealment/miss chance roll fails. Ouch.


DM

Wounded, and bereft of its regenerative abilities, the dragon drops its arrogant manner. It watches Blackacre miss in the dark, and grumbles menacingly, but in mute relief.

It is Caromarc's turn.


Male Human Wizard 9 (Teleport) Perception +8

summon 1d3 celestial eagles, back further away, moving round towards blackacre (L7) but avoiding attack.
1d20 ⇒ 13
With a scream 1d3 ⇒ 2 glowing eagles, red and blue, appear above the dragon.let's say L10 and N10 for ease of mapping though
Like darts of light they strike at the dragon

Red Eagle:

swift: activate smite for +1 damage
Bite with flanking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Talon with flanking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Talon with flanking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Blue Eagle:

swift: activate smite for +1 damage
Bite with flanking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Talon with flanking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Talon with flanking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Per +11

"I can't protect you for long, Mr Sandru. Please move up."
Attack with scythe and flanking 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 damage 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8


Male Human Wizard 9 (Teleport) Perception +8

Now if it tries to fly off we can harry it


DM

The eagles shred the dragon.

The dragon takes 11 damage. It is looking like it's on its last leg.

It starts to gently snow.


NPC

The dragon flaps its wings, rising up to fly above the fray. It inhales, planning to unleash a breath attack on its enemies below.

Sandru, Blackacre, the Mechanical Manservant, the 2 eagles, and the plague ogre zombie get an attack of opportunity against the dragon.


DM

Plague ogre zombie - attack of opportunity 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

The plague ogre zombie misses the dragon.


HP 56/88 Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1/Unbreakable 2/Rogue 6

AoO: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
AoO Damage: 1d6 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (4, 4) = 22


DM

Sandru's cutlass digs into the dragon. The creature hunches forward. There is a shocked, hollow look in its eyes. It is staring down its own end.


Per +11


Eagle with flanking 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 damage1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Confirmation 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 damage1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Eagle with flanking 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 damage1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Manservant with flanking 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 damage 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8


DM

The red eagle snatches futilely at the air, but the blue eagle snags its escaping prey. The dragon takes 5 damage.

The Mechanical Manservant arcs its scythe... The dragon takes 8 damage.

The final blow that finishes the dragon off!

It falls to the ground. Body limp...and eyes lifeless....

...Dead.


HP 56/88 Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1/Unbreakable 2/Rogue 6

THAT is BETTER! See you in HELL...

801 to 850 of 3,847 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Night of the Werewolf All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.