Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Nevynxxx's SFS PbP

Game Master Nevynxxx

Starfinder Society Games run by me!


101 to 134 of 134 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

GM:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Still need Init's from Magnus and Wayf.

Is anyone taking any precaution to be quiet while they are moving around? If yes, then stelth checks please.


Init 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Magnus nods at Korskal and creeps forwards, gun in hand.

Acquisitives

Outlaw Android Operative // Init +5 Percept +5 SenseMotive +3 // F 0 R 6 W 2 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // KAC 16 EAC 15 Stamina 7 HP 10 Resolve 5

Tofana glides catlike along the balcony. As she moves, she tries to catch a glimpse of the floor below the foliage.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Dataphiles

Android Mechanic 1

Apologies - I've been away at a work event. Oh, I'm trying to keep Wayf gender neutral at the moment.

Wayf almost steps back from the large knife in apparent shock. Momentarily speechless, Wayf then looks in surprise at both weapons being offered. With some reluctance, the pistol is taken and held in a reasonably competent manner.

"I'll cover the exit shall I?" Wayf whispers.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Wayfinders

Male Shirren

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Seeing the others moving with care, the shirren pauses, then very slowly moves forward, staying several feet behind the stealthy ysoki.


Character Init
Tofana 23
Merc 2 22
Exegara 18
Wayf 14
Latheera 11
Merc 1 11
Magnus 10
Merc 3 8
Korskal 2

Those of you moving, could I have Co-ordinate please?

Also perception would be good.

GM:

1d100 ⇒ 16
1d100 ⇒ 33
1d100 ⇒ 49
1d100 ⇒ 16
1d100 ⇒ 58

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 141d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d100 ⇒ 25
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d100 ⇒ 60
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d100 ⇒ 1

Korskal:
You see a tall form, wearing a flight suit and cloak who seems to be bent near the ground near the center of the vats.

From below you hear a voice "I think I just heard something..."

Acquisitives

Outlaw Android Operative // Init +5 Percept +5 SenseMotive +3 // F 0 R 6 W 2 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // KAC 16 EAC 15 Stamina 7 HP 10 Resolve 5

Map

Tofana's headed for B5.

Tofana moves along the walkway. She holds her pistol at her side so that her body blocks the view of it from the plants.

Wayfinders

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

I would like Latheera to sneak down the staircase ahead and end up in about H4 amongst the foliage – if that is possible from her starting position with a double move at half speed for stealth?

Latheera creeps towards the stairs, sword in hand.

Wayfinders

Male Shirren

Korskal contacts each ally, starting with Latheera, Tofana, Magnus, telepathically.

Telepathic whispers:
"I see someone in a flight suit and cape near the center of the vats."

Acquisitives

Outlaw Android Operative // Init +5 Percept +5 SenseMotive +3 // F 0 R 6 W 2 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // KAC 16 EAC 15 Stamina 7 HP 10 Resolve 5

Tofana stops suddenly and glances behind her. Then she resumes her march with rythm.

Korskal, if you're listening:
WHAT!?? GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

Her tone is decidedly angry and frightened, but that is quickly submerged by

I am a beeeeing of constant sorrow.
I've seeen trouble all my days.
I've bid farewellll to old Kentucky.
The place where Iiiiii was born and raised ....

Dataphiles

Android Mechanic 1

Wayf crouches near the exit, looking over the others as they move. Wayf glances at the pistol, checking it is loaded and the safety catch is off as they shift into combat mode with the ecocortex. Then holding the pistol in two hands, Wayf crouches down and slowly sweeps the pistol from side to side covering the area.

On Wayf's initiative, a readied action to shoot at any enemies that approach.


Map Updated

As the unseen thud shouts, Exeggara stands and turns, and all hell breaks loose.

Init, starting from the top. No one is surprised.

Shooting from the walkway into the gardens has a 50% miss chance, and shooting within the gardens is a 20% miss chance.

Wayfinders

I wanted H4 for Latheera if possible, not K4 – hoping to utilise stealth and stay within the bushes.


No probs I'll shift her, I should really learn to read properly at some point.

Wayfinders

No worries ... Latheera is a little reckless (as evidenced by her running down there ahead of everyone else) but she's not quite stupid enough to leave herself exposed!

By the way ... do these bushes down here look highly flammable?


No, not all that flamable....Nice and green. Also, the area of bushes is for interest purposes, there's no real difference between those and the paths gameplay wise.

Wayfinders

Ok, so the concealment applies to anyone down here regardless of their position?


Yes.


Tofana?

Acquisitives

Outlaw Android Operative // Init +5 Percept +5 SenseMotive +3 // F 0 R 6 W 2 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // KAC 16 EAC 15 Stamina 7 HP 10 Resolve 5

Tofana was headed for B5. I'll assume she made it and start down the ladder.

Tofana reaches the ladder. She crouches next to it, trying to peer through the foliage. Seeing nothing through the dense green cover, she sweeps one leg onto the ladder, swings herself over it, and quickly begins her descent.

stealth, moving at normal speed? Can we still do that in starfinder?: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 10 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Wayfinders

Yep, you can still stealth at normal speed with -10

Wayfinders

Male Shirren

Nice roll, Tofanna.


Magnus was descending the stairs behind Latheera, but moving slowly due to Stealth. He'd be about J3, I assume half-way down the steps (and so maybe 10' above ground level).


Okey doke. I'll catch up later this afternoon. Head is still a bit out of it after the weekend....


GM:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The merc and Exegara have a quick glance around, but make no moves...

Wayf, latheera

Map updated too.

Dataphiles

Android Mechanic 1

Wayf (miraculously) stays silent, steps slightly closer and trains the pistol on the merc and Exegera.

Staying silent, step to K0 and readied action to shoot either the merc or Exegera if they take aggressive action.

Wayfinders

Sorry, missed that it was my turn.

Is the floor of the Vat Garden difficult terrain?

Latheera concentrates for a moment, and her solar mote flares into blue light (meaning she’s no longer benefiting from stealth) and once again forms a transparent glowing suit of armour over her form (move action to form solar armour) as she begins to attune herself into photon mode (gain 1 photon attunement point and become photon attuned – this doesn’t take an action).

She holds her body and blade ready in a defensive stance (go Total Defense for +4 AC as a standard action) as she sends a quick telepathic message to Magnus.

Magnus:
Cover me … but don’t come too close.


No problem. Floor is *not* difficult terrain, just that the plants growing that you move amongst grant cover.

Wayfinders

Merc 1 is up!


Indeed! Incoming...

The mercenary closest to Latheera notices her light up like a laser-torch and steps in to quite literally hammer her down. But he stumbles and misses.

atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 dmg (b): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Magnus


Magnus takes his shotgun in his left hand and, retrieving his pistol from his cheek pouch, takes that in his right. He then aims at the mercenary lurking in the foliage and opens fire.

OK, so taking his shotgun in one hand is, I believe, a free action (I lent my rulebook to someone and don't have it right now) and pulling something out of his cheek pouch is a swift action. So he has his shotgun in his left hand, but can't use it as he needs both hands for that, and his auto pistol in his right hand. He's going to use a full attack with the pistol as a full round action which gives him two shots at a -4 penalty.
Attacking Merc 1
Attack 1 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7, damage 1d6 ⇒ 3, miss chance 50% 1d100 ⇒ 26 low misses
Attack 2 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 18, damage 1d6 ⇒ 4, miss chance 50% 1d100 ⇒ 72 low misses


Miss chance is only 20% within the vats.

Magnus' first shot goes wide, but the second hits home causing the large man attacking Latheera to wince. Meanwhile, another Merc charges up from behind to attack.

atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 dmg (b): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Korskal....

Wayfinders

Male Shirren

Still on the road, but checked in, so...

GM:
Are there small items, possibly tools or pots for growing plants in, available? Looking at his telekinetic projectile ability, so they need to be 5# or less.

101 to 134 of 134 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nevynxxx's SFS Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.