Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Navior's Serpent's Skull

Game Master Navior


6,701 to 6,750 of 8,453 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>

Pezock does not seem to hear Lorenz's remark. He's too busy talking quietly to his sword about the glory they will soon attain. "Provided, of course, this blasted walking ever ends," he can be heard to say at one point.


Day 9 Random Encounter 15%: 1d100 ⇒ 98 -- no encounter
Day 10 Random Encounter 15%: 1d100 ⇒ 61 -- no encounter

A bit of rain in the afternoon helps to break the heat a little, but alas, it's not a lot of rain and the remainder of the day continues to be sweltering, not really starting to cool until the sun starts to get low on the horizon.

Apart from that, however, the day is uneventful and calm. You set up camp on a small hillock in the grassy plains. There's a good view from here of the surrounding area.

"How much farther to Kalabuto?" Pezock asks almost immediately as the group decides to stop for the evening.

"A few more days," Shokambe replies with a hint of a smile.

"Bah!" Pezock snorts. "You always say a few more days. On Smuggler's Shiv, I could get anywhere in just a few days. This place is too big."


18 ARODUS, 4710 (10th day of journey)

After an uncomfortably hot, but otherwise peaceful night, you set out again under the unrelentingly hot sun. After a break in the afternoon for the savage midday heat, you continue on for a couple more miles before reaching an unusual sight: A collection of snaking mounds about three feet high spreads across the savanna like an alien land formation. Some twist and wind for several hundred yards, while others sink back into the soil after only a few yards.

Shokambe bends down to examine the first of them (taking 10 on Survival). After a few moments, he stands back up. "They're burrows, he says. "And they're relatively new. The creatures that dug them are quite large and insectile as best I can tell. They're undoubtedly still out there somewhere. We can cross over them if you like, but I can't guarantee the stability of the ground. There's no telling how many tunnels the creatures have dug. Also, the creatures could come at us at any time. We could go around, but depending how wide-ranging the tunnels are, it could cost time, hopefully no more than a few hours."


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

Lorenz looks nervously at the ground. "I really don't like the sound of that. Can we go around them?" He begins to move more carefully, testing the ground with his toes before applying his entire weight.


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

It looks like everyone is paralyzed by fear of giant insectoids!

Lorenz finds himself wishing he'd cut a staff from the jungle so he could prod more effectively at the ground with it.


Lorenz Aeryson wrote:
It looks like everyone is paralyzed by fear of giant insectoids!

Yeah, I've been starting to wonder about the lack of responses this week. I guess everyone is just busy.

"It probably wouldn't harm our progress to go around," Jask suggests. "In fact, if the ground collapses under us, it could cost us more time getting back out then it would just going around."


"It's a wise observation," Mahjik nods. "Let's get around this. We may already be on top of it - so maybe backtrack a little first?"


Sorcerer (Draconic) 6; AC 14 (18), FF 12 (16) T 12; HP 45/47;Perception +6; Spells Lvl 3: 2/4; Lvl 2: 5/6; Lvl 1: 3/7; Cantrip: at will

"Don't forget we are on something of a timetable. Going around could take more time than we have. Maybe Douena could find us a safe path through." Urza turns to Douena.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian(Totem Warrior/Invulnerable Rager) : 2 Druid(Wolf Shaman) : 4

"If we fight, someone will likely get hurt or fall in a hole, causing us to use time an magical healing. If we go around, we only risk a little lost time."


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

"Didn't you hear what Jask said, Urza?" Lorenz asks. "Getting stuck in a pit won't be an efficient use of time."


"Wise man would follow a decision, however good or bad it may be - rather than lounge indecisively. That one is an original. Paraphrase."


"I'm not afraid of some unstable ground or giant insects!" Pezock declares. He points forward with his sword. "I say we go on! If we fall into an underground cave, it might just be more interesting than this boring grass."


Female Gnome Cleric 4/ Rogue (burglar) 2

"I wonder if they're like the skritchy-doll tunnels," Douena ponders. "I don't think I ever did get to explore all of them. But no one made these on purpose; they're not like traps," she tells Urza. "I can't fix them so no one will fall in. And you guys are awfully big and stompy."


Sorcerer (Draconic) 6; AC 14 (18), FF 12 (16) T 12; HP 45/47;Perception +6; Spells Lvl 3: 2/4; Lvl 2: 5/6; Lvl 1: 3/7; Cantrip: at will

"I was merely offering another option. Let's go around."


Pezock grumbles a bit about everyone being cowards, but acquiesces relatively quickly to going around the area. It turns out to be a fairly large area, but according to Shokambe, it could have been much worse. It costs you a couple hours of time, but overall, you still haven't lost what you gained from cutting through the mine. By late afternoon, you make it to the other side and continue as if there had been no interruption.

A heavy downpour in the evening helps take the edge off the heat as you set up camp. "How much longer?" Pezock asks for the bajillionth time.

"How much longer do you think?" is the only answer Shokambe supplies him with. Pezock scowls.


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

Lorenz smiles. "I'm sure it won't be much longer now." He can't help being amused by the little fellow's impatience.


Sasha nods at Lorenz's response. "About one day less than was left yesterday, I'd think," she says with a smile.

Pezock continues to scowl.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian(Totem Warrior/Invulnerable Rager) : 2 Druid(Wolf Shaman) : 4

"Stop asking that or I swear I will turn this expedition around!"

"At least we have some rain to cool us off. Imagine if the rain had started while we traveled the bug grounds earlier. Stuck in a sinkhole filling with water wouldn't have been enjoyable."


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

Lorenz's smile falters a little. "I prefer trying to avoid holes in the ground in general. They can be most unpleasant to fall into." He wrinkles his nose, recalling the moonless night early in his travels when he'd accidentally stumbled into the latrine pit while on watch.


19 ARODUS, 4710 (11th day of journey)

XP: 260 each (current total: 14 479)

Day 11 random encounter 15%: 1d100 ⇒ 7 -- encounter
Day 12 random encounter 15%: 1d100 ⇒ 71 -- no encounter
1d100 ⇒ 81
3d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) = 6

After a pleasant night, you continue on the next morning. The heat seems a little less intense today. It's still hot, but it's a relief nonetheless. You've only travelled for a little over an hour, when you spot movement ahead, large figures moving through the grasses.

It's not unusual to spot animals in the distance, but this instance marks itself as different quite quickly when a large insect-like head with snapping pincers peers up above the grass. Its eyes immediately settle on the party and it lets out a loud chirping noise. Five other insect heads rise above the grass.

Douena Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Lorenz Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Mahjik Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Makoa Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Urza Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Ishirou Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Jask Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Pezock Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Sasha Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Shokambe Initiative, favoured terrain: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 2 = 14
Creatures Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Order: Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Creatures, Mahjik.

ROUND 1

Active Effects:
None

"Excitement at last!" Pezock yells. "Charge!" He takes off ahead towards the creatures, drawing his sabre as he moves (double move).

Next Up: Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Creatures, Mahjik, Pezock.

New Map: Insects on the Plains

Knowledge (arcana) DC 13:
The creatures are ankhegs. They are burrowing creatures capable of spitting acid in a line 30 feet long.


Sorcerer (Draconic) 6; AC 14 (18), FF 12 (16) T 12; HP 45/47;Perception +6; Spells Lvl 3: 2/4; Lvl 2: 5/6; Lvl 1: 3/7; Cantrip: at will

Mage Armor on Majhik. Move 20' straight ahead.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian(Totem Warrior/Invulnerable Rager) : 2 Druid(Wolf Shaman) : 4

"Save some for me, Pezock!" Makoa calls out as he runs after the tengu. "The early bird doesn't always get the bug!"

Double moving to D-13


An invisible field of protection springs up around Mahjik at Urza's touch. Urza then moves forward.

Not wasting any time, Sasha springs forward, pulling out her weapons (double move to H13), followed closely by Makoa.

"Shouldn't we perhaps..." Shokambe starts to say, but realizes no one's waiting for consultations. He pulls out his mace and moves forward to stay with the group, but behind those now in the lead (move to E11)

Jask moves over beside Lorenz (move to E1) and lays a hand on his shoulder. "May your aim be true," he says. Casts aid on Lorenz giving Lorenz 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 temporary hp and a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and saves against fear.

Next Up: Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Creatures, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask.

Map Updated


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

Round 1: HP = 41/36 :: AC = 21 :: Touch = 14 :: Flatfooted = 18

Lorenz glances at Shokambe as he reaches for an arrow and unslings his bow. "Do you think those are the things that make those burrows? Watch out for holes in the ground!" He shouts ahead.

Lorenz moves more slowly, readying his arrow but not shooting for the moment.

Double Move to F9, drawing bow as part of movement.


Jask Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

"They could be," Shokambe replies.

"They're ankhegs," Jask says. "Be careful! They're acidic!"

With a nod at Jask's words, Ishirou moves forward, pulling out his katana (double move to H10).

Next Up: Douena, Creatures, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou.

Map Updated


Female Gnome Cleric 4/ Rogue (burglar) 2

"Pezock! Wait for me!" Douena rushes after the tengu.

Double move to E 15


As Douena rushes forward, the ankhegs chitter loudly and begin forward.

#1 double move to S-T 29-30.
#2 double move to N-O 34-35.
#3 double move to V-W 37-38.
#4 double move to C-D 34-35.
#5 double move to J-K 34-35.
#6 double move to O-P 38-39.

Next Up: Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs.

Map Updated


Sorcerer (Draconic) 6; AC 14 (18), FF 12 (16) T 12; HP 45/47;Perception +6; Spells Lvl 3: 2/4; Lvl 2: 5/6; Lvl 1: 3/7; Cantrip: at will

AC 18, FF 16 T 12; HP 32/32
Mage Armor (Urza, Mahjik)

"Is it wise to rush them if we think they can make sink holes?" He casts Mage Armor on himself.


AC 25; HP 42/42

Mahjik moves forward to G7, and uses a ki point to activate barkskin. His eyes keep a sharp lookout for a surprise assault from behind.


Mahjik makes his way cautiously forward.

ROUND 2

CURRENT EFFECTS:
Aid (Lorenz)
Mage armour (Mahjik and soon to be Urza on his turn)
Barkskin (Mahjik)

Pezock continues forward, waving his sword gleefully (double move to F27) while Urza casts a mage armour spell on himself. Sasha continues forward as well (double move to J24).

Next Up: Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha.

Map Updated


Sorcerer (Draconic) 6; AC 14 (18), FF 12 (16) T 12; HP 45/47;Perception +6; Spells Lvl 3: 2/4; Lvl 2: 5/6; Lvl 1: 3/7; Cantrip: at will

Oops!I forgot to put in my movement. 20' forward again please.


Urza Sha'rahad wrote:
Oops!I forgot to put in my movement. 20' forward again please.

Sure, no problem.

Map Updated


Male Half-Orc Barbarian(Totem Warrior/Invulnerable Rager) : 2 Druid(Wolf Shaman) : 4

Thinking of the taste of acidic bugs and grimacing, Makoa continues to rush forward to get it over with.

Double move to D-25.


Shokambe follows just behind Makoa (double move to D23). Jask also hurries forward (double move to E13).

Next Up: Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask.

Map Updated


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

Round 2: HP = 41/36 :: AC = 21 :: Touch = 14 :: Flatfooted = 18
Active Effect: Aid

Lorenz keeps moving carefully closer until he's fairly certain he's in range of one of the giant insects. He stops, lifts his bow and pulls back on the arrow, concentrating on a weak looking spot on the creature's exoskeleton before loosing.

Move to F13
Deadly Aim with Aid at 04: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

The shot feels wrong from the moment he releases the arrow. "Curses!"


Lorenz's shot flies wide, landing in the grasses well past the creature.

Ishirou continues forward (double move to J21).

Next Up: Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou.

Map Updated


Female Gnome Cleric 4/ Rogue (burglar) 2

Douena glances back and forth between Pezock and Sasha, both of whom have displayed a troubling propensity to run into danger and get themselves into trouble quickly. "Wish they'd stick together," she grumbles. "I can't be in two places at once. Have to be quick on my feet, Desna," she implores before dashing forward with a sudden burst of speed.

cast expeditious retreat; move to I 23


I'll post Mahjik's move upfront, I doubt there'll be reason to change after the Angheks go. Double-move to G23.


As Douena moves forward at high speed, several of the ankhegs also pick up speed, creating a light rumbling sound as they crash forward. The two in the rear continue at the slower pace.

Ankheg #1 charge to K-L 21-22, bite at Ishirou: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26 -- hit
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 6) + 4 = 15 and 1d4 ⇒ 3 acid
Ankheg #2 charge to K-L 25-26, bite at Sasha: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18 -- hit
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 = 14 and 1d4 ⇒ 4 acid
Ankheg #3 double move to R-S 27-28
Ankheg #4 charge to C-D 26-27, bite at Makoa: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19 -- hit
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8 and 1d4 ⇒ 3 acid
Ankheg #5 charge to G-H 28-29, bite at Pezock: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20 -- hit
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 = 11 and 1d4 ⇒ 1 acid
Ankheg #6 double move to K-L 28-29

The charging beasts bite into each of their opponents with acid-covered mandibles, tearing away bits of flesh. Sasha and Ishirou are particularly badly hurt. Ishirou looks close to collapsing from just the one attack.

Mahjik moves up closer.

ROUND 3

CURRENT EFFECTS:
Aid (Lorenz)
Mage armour (Mahjik, Urza)
Barkskin (Mahjik)
Expeditious retreat (Douena)

Pezock Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 -- success

Pezock growls at #5, which attacked him, but quickly rolls away from it, moving instead around to flank #4, avoiding retaliation from both (move to D28).

Pezock sawtooth sabre at #4, flanking: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 2 = 23 -- hit
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (3, 4) = 15

The tengu's blade slices open a long gash on the side of the ankheg's carapace.

Next Up: Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock.

Map Updated


Sorcerer (Draconic) 6; AC 14 (18), FF 12 (16) T 12; HP 45/47;Perception +6; Spells Lvl 3: 2/4; Lvl 2: 5/6; Lvl 1: 3/7; Cantrip: at will

Move to G13 and cast Magic Missile 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 2 = 6 at 01


Urza's spell slams into the face of #1, leaving a noticeable dent, but seems only a minor annoyance to the beast.

Sasha grimaces from the pain of the attack against her. "I really have to learn to be a little less rambunctious, don't I?" she says to Douena as she attacks.

Sasha rapier at #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 -- miss
Sasha kukri at #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 -- hit, critical threat
Sasha kukri critical confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 -- not confirmed
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Her rapier merely slides along a mandible without causing harm, but she manages to cut open a small wound with her kukri by the joint of one of its front legs.

Next Up: Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha.

Map Updated


Male Half-Orc Barbarian(Totem Warrior/Invulnerable Rager) : 2 Druid(Wolf Shaman) : 4

Growling fiercely, Makoa lashes out repeatedly with axe and fang.

Throwing Axe, Flank and Power Attack:1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 15
Damage:1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Bite, Flank and Power Attack:1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 1 = 18
Damage:1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5


Makoa's vicious attack leaves the ankheg's carapace cracked and broken in several places. The beast still stands, but it wobbles on its six legs, looking as though it could collapse at any moment.

Shokambe moves swiftly beside Makoa (move to C25) and attacks.

Shokambe heavy mace, flanking: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23 -- hit
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

His mace smashes the neck of the ankheg, which crumples over.

Jask hurries forward to help Ishirou (double move to I20).

Next Up: Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask.

Map Updated


Male Human (Andoran) Fighter Lvl 5

Round 3: HP = 41/36 :: AC = 21 :: Touch = 14 :: Flatfooted = 18
Active Effects: Aid

Lorenz moves closer and fires another arrow, though his worry for Sasha makes it difficult to concentrate.

Move to I16.
Point Blank Deadly Aim with Aid at 01: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 - 1 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 10


Lorenz's arrow lodges right into a gap in ankheg's carapace, just beneath its eye. The beast chitters in annoyance.

Ishirou katana at #1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 -- hit
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Just as the arrow strikes and before the ankheg realizes what is happening, Ishirou strikes, his katana slicing under the mouth and down the throat. The beast chitters loudly, almost like a screech.

Next Up: Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou.

Map Updated


Female Gnome Cleric 4/ Rogue (burglar) 2

"You don't always have to be the first to get hurt," Douena agrees with Sasha, pulling a new wand from her pack and touching it to the redhead's back. "Let someone else do it once in a while."

Retrieve wand; cure light wounds on Sasha 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


"Thanks," Sasha says as a few of her wounds close over from the touch of Douena's wand.

Badly injured, Ankheg #1 takes a step back (5-ft step to L-M 22-23) and spits a stream of acid that sprays over Ishirou and Jask.

Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 3) = 11
Ishirou Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 -- pass
Jask Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 -- pass
Jask takes half damage; Ishirou takes none (evasion).

Ishirou ducks and rolls out of the way of the stream. Jask tries to do the same, but only avoids a portion of it.

Ankheg #2 bite at Sasha: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 -- miss

#2 bites again at Sasha, but she spins aside just in time. #3 and #6 both lower there heads and begin swiping at the ground, burrowing down with incredible speed. In moments, they have disappeared beneath the ground. You can just hear a hint of rumbling and feel the tiniest bit of shaking on the ground as they tunnel along (burrow double move).

Ankheg #5 charge to G-H 24-25, bite at Mahjik: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26 -- hit
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 = 10 and 1d4 ⇒ 3 acid

#5 rushes forward, snapping its mandibles around Mahjik's waste and biting deep.

Next Up: Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha, Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs.

Map Updated
Note:
The brown circles indicate where the ankhegs started burrowing. The tunnels, however, will quickly collapse behind them.


AC 25; HP 29/42

"ARGH! Faster than they look," Mahjik yells in surprise. He tries to respond with quick knocks against the hard shell - but the sudden pain has numbed his actions.

Flurry 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 2 = 7 damage 1d8 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 4 = 7
Flurry 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 2 = 6 damage 1d8 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 4 = 12


Sorcerer (Draconic) 6; AC 14 (18), FF 12 (16) T 12; HP 45/47;Perception +6; Spells Lvl 3: 2/4; Lvl 2: 5/6; Lvl 1: 3/7; Cantrip: at will

AC 18, FF 16 T 12; HP 32/32
Mage Armor (Urza, Mahjik)

Urza continues to target 01 with Magic Missiles 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9 and moves to F18


Mahjik is unable to hit the ankheg.

ROUND 4

CURRENT EFFECTS:
Aid (Lorenz)
Mage armour (Mahjik, Urza)
Barkskin (Mahjik)
Expeditious retreat (Douena)

Laughing gleefully over the fallen ankheg, Pezock scurries over to #5 to flank it with Mahjik (move to G26).

Pezock sawtooth sabre at #5, flanking: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 2 = 12 -- miss

Unfortunately, the tengu trips over a small rock as he swings his sword and his attack goes wide.

Urza shoots off another pair of missiles that slam into #1. The roof of the creature's head collapses from the impact and the beast slumps over.

Sasha rapier at #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 -- miss
Sasha kukri at #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 -- miss

Feeling invigorated by the healing, Sasha lashes out at #2. However, both her blades merely scrape across the beast's carapace without penetrating it.

Next Up: Makoa, Shokambe, Jask, Lorenz, Ishirou, Douena, Ankhegs, Mahjik, Pezock, Urza, Sasha.

Map Updated

6,701 to 6,750 of 8,453 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Navior's Serpent's Skull All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.