Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Navior's Jade Regent (Inactive)

Game Master Navior


1,851 to 1,900 of 3,213 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Malan wrote:
"It is my intention to claim a fair portion of the treasure once we have made an attempt to locate its owners, of course." Malan gives a sideways glance and grin at Blue Rajah. "You and Ameiko being so well traveled, we would ask if you wouldn't mind taking a look at some of the treasure for us? Your vast knowledge could be instrumental in locating the treasure's owner. We can bring some of the items here for the two of you to peruse if it would make it easier for you."

"I'd be happy to help out," Ameiko says. "I can go round to the garrison with you after breakfast in the morning if you like. Things are usually pretty quiet at that time of day." She glances around a bit. "So, uh, where's Melon?"

Star Voter 2013

Corinna:
Her mother nods. "As you need, dear. As long as it's not back into the swamp again. Shall we go to dinner?"


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Navior:
Corinna barks out a humorless laugh. "No, I've seen far more of the swamp than I've ever cared to. Dinner sounds wonderful; I'm ravenous. I haven't eaten anything but sandwiches since breakfast yesterday."


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

Tevyn looks around, surprised. Now that Ameiko had mentioned her, he hadn't seen, or more to the point heard, Melon for quite a while.

"The last I saw Melon was at the garrison. She said she was coming back here and kept muttering something about a sword."


"Strange," Ameiko says. "She usually has a way of being in your face wherever you turn." She shrugs. "Oh well. She'll turn up, I'm sure. I'd better get back to work. Have a good night. I'll see you all in the morning."

Star Voter 2013

The night winds down and gradually, you each head up to bed for the night. As Ameiko is cleaning up, she discovers Melon's hiding place and helps her up to a proper bed to sleep in. The night passes quietly.

Corinna:
Dinner goes uneventfully. Corinna's family acknowledges her as she arrives at the table--her uncle even says, "Good to see you could join us tonight, Corinna"--but other than that, they don't say anything to her.

After dinner, her mother bids her good night and heads up to her room.

The night passes quietly.

9 ROVA, 4711

DAY'S XP: 814 each.
CURRENT TOTALS: Blue Rajah: 2415; Corinna: 2015; Gilfroy: 2415; Malan: 2015; Melon: 2015; Tevyn: 2015
Welcome to level 2!

You awaken in the morning to the sound of light rain tapping on the roof and windows. The smells of bread baking and bacon frying waft up from the kitchen below.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Navior:
Corinna heaves a disappointed sigh as she looks out the rain-streaked window of her bedroom. If only she didn't have to go into town today! After the muddy, damp days she'd just spent in the swamp, wet is exactly what she doesn't want to get. She thinks longingly of the pleasures of sitting in a warm, dry house and reading, to the accompaniment of the sound of rain falling outside. I suppose it could have been worse, she reminds herself. It could have rained the days we were trudging through the swamp. Only I hardly know if I would have even noticed a little extra dampness at that point! She gets out of bed and dresses reluctantly, before settling down to study her spellbook, in the back of her mind a hopeful thought that perhaps something will come up that will prevent her from having to go into Sandpoint and deal with the matter of the chest on this rainy day.


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

Gil peers down the stairs, trying to determine if any of the group is yet at breakfast. Assuming there is, he casts [i]haunted fey aspect[/b] within the shadows of the stairway, and bounds down with an energetic "Good morning!!" to all below.

Wild and crazy illusions surround the gnome, making him look like some wild sylvan creature.


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

Having resisted the temptation to enjoy the Dragon's hospitality the night before, Tevyn arrives at the inn just in time to see Gil appear, illusions flitting about him in a wild succession.

He blinks, rubs at his eyes and raises a hand in greeting. Then he makes his way over to a table, sits and looks about for Amelia and her fresh bread.


To determine what Melon spontaneously recalls about the recent treasure after a good night's sleep and being able to think clearly after being sickened all day.
Knowledge (local) - who can it belong to? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Knowledge (geography) - where can it belong to? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

There's a sudden thump, followed by an irate mewing. It doesn't take too long then, a minute or so later Melon comes in absent-mindedly rubbing the side of her head. Her other hand is feeding her some bread, while her mouth is making a concerted effort to be free of the incessant bread meddling that keeps interfering with her ability to speak. "- Ameiko! - there you - are!" She grins, a smile that doesn't quite hide the fact that she's just realized that she can smell herself. "- Ameiko! - I - tell you! Th- There's - stuff!" She swallows, then adds, "Can I run a bath?"


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

I just looked at my earlier post and realized I'd said something about Amelia. Amelia? Who's Amelia? That should have been Ameiko. Damn.

Tevyn winces at Melon's arrival. Between the visual stimuli of Gilfroy's illusions and Melon's voice, he feels like he's somehow become hungover.

"We told Ameiko about the findings last night. She's going to look at what we found when she has some free time later this morning." He says.


"That's -" Melon gets side-tracked as she looks at Gilfroy open-mouthed. Then she starts laughing. "That's great! What's that? Is that what happens when gnomes get too excited?"


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

I should point out the illusion only lasts about ten seconds after his appearance, though he is quite taken with the new spell, and recasts it often throughout breakfast.

"No, not this, but later on I might show you what does happen to gnomes who get really excited about receiving new blessings from Sivanah."


Male Human Cleric 2; AC 15; Hp's 15/15

Rajah wakes up with the dawn. After going through his morning prayers, he prepares for the new day. Making himself presentable, "Well, let us see what this day has in store for us, shall we?" He says to himself as he takes his leave, making his way over to the Rusty Dragon.

As he walks through the door, "Morning, all. The Dawnflower has blessed us with another fantastic day!" He says, unbothered by the light rain.


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

Tevyn raises a hand in greeting to the Rajah. "I thought a fantastic day given by the Dawnflower would include more sunlight."


"Tears of joy, no doubt," Melon grins, nudging Gilfroy.

"Excuse me," she adds, "I'm going to run a tub and get squeaky. No peeking. Unless you want to see me naked." She goes off and helps herself in the kitchen to set up a pot to the boil to get the right heat for her bath. Some ten minutes later she's reclining in a big tub behind a loosely drawn curtain, a couple of toes sticking out, and heaving a contented sigh.


Ameiko does a quick double-take upon seeing Gilfroy come down the stairs. She recovers quickly, however, and goes about serving breakfast. When she places a plate in front of Gilfroy, she says, "Would the...uh...ghosts?...like something too?" She smirks and addresses the rest of the group, "Just let know when you'd like me to go down to the garrison to look at those items."

Star Voter 2013

Corinna:
Corinna is just leaving her room to head down to breakfast when she runs into Alil at the stairs. Her "aunt" pauses to straighten up and attempt to look imperious. "Corinna, heading back to the swamp with your friends today, are you?" Snark hangs on every word she says. "I must admit I was surprised by how easily Belven went on you. He seems to think you'll come to your senses on your own once you've gotten it out of your system." She air-quotes the last bit. "He says it's for the good of the family that he gives you a chance. Personally, I doubt you'll change. You haven't really grown up since that day he caught you staring at that Varisian, have you? I bet you still dream about him at night."

She shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "Oh well. Belven will soon realize you're just as bad as your mother was. At least he's planned ahead just in case." She starts down the stairs again, then stops. "Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Well, let's just say he's made arrangements just in case you live out your dreams with that Varisian or your so-called friends."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Navior:
Corinna turns white with shock and then red with humiliation at Alil's scolding. "What do you mean, 'arrangements?'" she answers, keeping her voice low so they aren't overheard by the servants. "What arrangements would he even think are necessary? I live my own life in Korvosa; it has nothing to do with the family. If I were to...," she searches for something suitably scandalous, "join the church of Asmodeus and marry a tiefling, what could he do about it? And what would it matter back in Sandpoint?"


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

Tevyn gives his customary half smile as Ameiko brings breakfast out. "I believe we'll be heading over there as soon as we've finished our fine meals and Corinna returns from her family's estates. Melon is quite keen to show you a sword that almost chopped Malan in half."

Edit to fix Ameiko: There is no explanation for the things my brain does.

Star Voter 2013

Corinna:
Alil puases and turns back round to face Corinna again. "It wouldn't matter here in Sandpoint at all as long as you stayed away. But if you came back... Well, Belven apparently meant every word about you always having a place here. At least, he insists to me he did. However, that doesn't extend to any person you might be..." She puases, looking for the right word. "Paired with," she eventually says. "He's simply taken precautions against that."

She sighs. "But I shouldn't have told you any of this anyway. I don't know why I stopped to... Oh, it just makes me so angry that you..." She struggles, unable to come up with the right words, and then stomps away down the stairs, muttering angrily to herself. As she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she yells angrily without looking back, "Have fun in the swamp!" She then stomps off to the dining room for breakfast.

When Corinna gets to the dining room, Alil has regained her composure and is seated primly at her spot. She doesn't speak to or acknowledge Corinna when Corinna enters. Corinna's mother and the rest of the family are already there.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Navior:
Corinna stares after Alil, her mouth open. They're actually worried I'll...? At twenty-seven?!? She gives a startled little laugh, before quieting herself lest she be heard by the servants. Really? That's what they're losing sleep over? That she's going to marry unsuitably after all these years? Hasn't the time for that passed for her?

She composes herself before entering the dining room but can't keep an amused smile off of her face as she greets her mother. Her eyes twinkle in a way that she knows must drive Alil up the wall as she glances across the table at her. If the worst they can threaten her with is not to allow her imaginary boyfriend to visit the family home... well, honestly! They might as well forbid her from feeding her pet dragon under the table or not let her keep a hippogriff in the stables. She amuses herself during the meal by imagining what 'precautions' exactly Uncle Belven has taken: some sort of permanent antipathy effect over the doorpost specifically worded to deny access to all men romantically involved with Corinna Valdemar or a custom-built reverse geas? The academic exercise -- as well as the thought that Alil sees her as some sort of dangerous seductress -- keeps her in an excellent mood throughout breakfast.


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

"Careful, Ameiko. While this is just an illusion, the shadow spirits that are drawn to my connection to Sivanah are very real indeed, and they've recently grown stronger. If you offer them something, they might just take it, and that wouldn't be good for anybody."

As a gnome with the alternate favored class bonus for oracle, he gains +1/two oracle levels to his curse level to determine when he gets the good stuff. He also gets +1/two non-oracle levels added to his curse level. I wasn't sure if such things are considered fractionally or not. If so,then his curse is at level 2.

Star Voter 2013

Gilfroy Fezziwig wrote:
As a gnome with the alternate favored class bonus for oracle, he gains +1/two oracle levels to his curse level to determine when he gets the good stuff. He also gets +1/two non-oracle levels added to his curse level. I wasn't sure if such things are considered fractionally or not. If so,then his curse is at level 2.

That's an interesting thought, but I would have to say that no, they're not considered fractionally, since similar cases with base attack bonuses and saving throw bonuses are not considered fractionally. For example, the BAB progression for oracles is based on level X 3/4, rounded down, while the sorcerer progression is based on level X 1/2, rounded down. For a multiclass character, the rounding happens first, so a sorcerer 1/oracle 1 ends up with a BAB of +0 (3/4 rounded down to 0 plus 1/2 rounded down to 0). If the adding happened first, a sorcerer 1/oracle 1 would end up with a BAB of +1 (3/4 + 1/2 = 5/4, which rounds down to 1). I think it should work the same with the oracle curse.

I know that there are some people who play with house rules that have the adding happen first before the rounding, such that a sorcerer 1/oracle 1 ends up with a BAB of +1. However, that's a little too math-intensive for many people, so I prefer to just go by the book. That way, people just have to look at the values on the individual class charts and add them together, without having to worry about multiplying each class level by various fractions.

In short, Gilfroy's curse level is still 1.5, which rounds to 1. :)


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

But I can still fluff it out to say that they're a little stronger, just like I plan to fluff it out tat as he rises in level, the "shadow spirits" get more prominent and meddlesome, even though nothing happens mechanic-wise.


Malan saunters down to breakfast as formal as usual. He has some bread and water as he waits to return to the sheriff's. He does not offer comment on Gilfroy's shadow spirits beyond a raised eyebrow.


Gilfroy Fezziwig wrote:
But I can still fluff it out to say that they're a little stronger, just like I plan to fluff it out tat as he rises in level, the "shadow spirits" get more prominent and meddlesome, even though nothing happens mechanic-wise.

That's fine.

"I'll keep that in mind," Ameiko says, eyeing Gilfroy a touch suspiciously. Turning to Tevyn, she says, "A sword, you say? Well, I'm pretty good with a rapier, but otherwise, I have to admit, I'm not much of a sword person. Still, I'll be happy to take a look at it."

She finishes serving the breakfast and returns to the kitchen.

Star Voter 2013

Corinna:
I presume Corinna heads out to fairly soon after breakfast, but feel free to insert anything you want her to do before hand.

As Corinna is passing by Sandru's caravan on her way into Sandpoint, she can see that he, Bevelek, and Vankor are currently tidying up from their own morning breakfast. Sandru calls out to her as she walks, "Corinna! Hold on a moment!"

He says a few things to Bevelek and Vankor, then hurries over to catch up to Corinna. "I believe we're headed the same way," he says. "I told your friends I'd take a look at the items you all found. I might have a few contacts who might know who they belong to."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Navior:
After breakfast, Corinna goes back to her room for a hooded cloak to help keep her somewhat dry on the walk into town, then kisses her mother goodbye. "If the rain lets up, perhaps we can take a walk in the garden this afternoon and have a chat," she suggests. "Let Uncle know I've only gone to town, if he asks. Ali... 'Aunt' seems to think I'm going back into the swamp," she smiles.

Still lost in her own amused thoughts when Sandru hails her, she unknowingly looks younger and more good-natured than she has in years. Charisma check 1d20 ⇒ 18 "Oh, Mr., er, Vhiski," she twinkles from beneath her hood, imagining what Alil would think if she came along the path at this moment, "you've already heard about that, have you? I forget how quickly news spreads in a small town like Sandpoint. I suppose we'll have people lined up in the streets outside the sheriff's office, waiting for the unveiling. Well," she amends, glancing out at the damp weather, "perhaps the rain will keep the crowds down."

Star Voter 2013

Corinna:
At last! A good roll for Corinna! Too bad nobody gets to see it. Well, except those peeking into the spoiler. I'm looking at you, Lorekeeper. ;) At any rate, Corinna gets a +1 trait bonus to all saving throws for the rest of the day.

Corinna's mother says she looks forward to taking that walk. She also agrees to let Belven know where Corinna is if he asks.

Later, with Sandru:
"News does indeed spread fast," Sandru says. "Many people saw you bringing the chest in, and then they tell others, who tell still others. Can't blame them really. There's not much else to do around here other than gossip." He smiles at her. "Still, in my case, I learned it direct from your friends at the Rusty Dragon last night. It sounds like you found some particularly valuable things."

Star Voter 2013

You finish up breakfast (and Melon finishes her bath), grab your things, and prepare to head out to see the sheriff. Ameiko takes a moment to give some directives to one of her staff and then joins the rest of you.

The rain is letting up a little. It's not much more than a drizzle at the moment. People are going about their normal daily routines without paying the weather any mind. Many people on the street nod and say hello to Ameiko as you pass. She stops to say a brief word to several of them, slowing you down somewhat. A walk that should only take a minute or two ends up taking around fifteen minutes instead.

Part way there, you're joined by Corinna and Sandru walking together. They come up from behind, easily catching up because of the slow pace set by Ameiko.

"Good morning," Sandru says cheerfully.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Navior:
"Oh, well, 'valuable,'" she gives a deprecating shrug. "I suppose by the standards of Sandpoint, they'd be considered valuable. I'd say more 'useful.' A stock of potions fit for a temple. What we used to call a 'cheater's wand': makes identifying magical items a science rather than an art. Nothing terribly interesting, except for a broken sword: not overly powerful, but it has an unusual abjuration layered over the top...." She catches herself beginning to rattle on and blushes. "I'm sorry; I'm sure you're not interested in shop talk. At any rate, the whole cache, save the wand, seemed to be divine in nature, so it's not really my area of expertise."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2
Navior wrote:
Many people on the street nod and say hello to Ameiko as you pass. She stops to say a brief word to several of them, slowing you down somewhat. A walk that should only take a minute or two ends up taking around fifteen minutes instead.

Oh, right. Because she's so popular and charming and likeable with her high Bard-y Charisma. I lived next door to That Girl my freshman year in college. Her room was a constant parade of admirers she never even tried to attact. She was friendly and pretty and smart and in a lot of clubs and good at sports. She was so impossible to dislike we all despised her. :P

Navior wrote:

Part way there, you're joined by Corinna and Sandru walking together. They come up from behind, easily catching up because of the slow pace set by Ameiko.

"Good morning," Sandru says cheerfully.

Corinna. looking uncharacteristically happy, blushes a little as the pair joins up with the party, inwardly wishing it were a bit farther from her house to the sheriff's office. Guess who made her Charisma check today! ;D


Navior:

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

But, come to think of it, did Melon pick up anything with her knowledge checks earlier?

"You shoulda seen it! Did they tell you!?" Melon's aglow with excitement as she talks with Ameiko, "There was this huge skeleton. Well, more sized like us, but it felt huge! Wore some strange armor and - apparently this is strange - it talked! As if it was protecting something. ...I guess it wasn't very nice of us to unprotect the things, but maybe some good will come of it. He's resting now in peace, I hope."


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

"Good morning, Sandru, Corinna. I trust you are both well?" Tevyn says.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

"Yes, thank you; it's a beautiful day, isn't it? I mean...," she blushes through the gray drizzle, "it was a nice change to sleep indoors and have warm meals again."


Male Human Cleric 2; AC 15; Hp's 15/15

I confess. I HAD to look once she mentioned she made her charisma check. How could I resist? Especially with it being such a red-letter occurence. ;)

Rajah looks curiously at Corinna, then with a look of understanding as she explains her reason for being so chipper. "It is quite the beautiful day! Good morning to you both. Well, it appears that rest and a warm meal has done wonders for you, Corinna. I'm glad."

Star Voter 2013

Melon Sash wrote:

To determine what Melon spontaneously recalls about the recent treasure after a good night's sleep and being able to think clearly after being sickened all day.

Knowledge (local) - who can it belong to? 1d20 + 1
Knowledge (geography) - where can it belong to? 1d20 + 1

Sorry, missed these. So now we get the other end of the skill believability stretch with the character who one moment doesn't know how to do something and the next moment does. :)

The Knowledge (geography) roll is enough to finally justify Melon's belief that the items might come from Tian Xia. Given that knowledge, she can then reason that the items might have belonged to Ameiko's family. From the Knowledge (local) check, she would also know that there is no other family of Tien descent in the vicinity.

As you reach the garrison, Sheriff Hemlock comes out to greet you all. "Good morning," he says. "I see you've already brought along some people who might be able to help." He nods to Ameiko and Sandru. "Glad you two could come out to help. Shall we go in?"

He leads you into the garrison and back to the same room you were in yesterday evening. The chest is in the same place on the floor in the middle of the room. "I placed the extra sword you were carrying, Melon, in the chest with the rest of the items. It seemed the best place to store it for now."


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

Tevyn nods. "Good morning, Sheriff. Thank you again for holding on to these items."

Yeah, those sudden pieces of knowledge appearing in a PCs head along with suddenly knowing a language, seemingly out of nowhere. At the table, I always have that stuff develop gradually rather than all at once (PCs actually have to study a language, for example, to add it to their repertoire) but it's just not practical in pbps. Suspension of disbelief for the win!

Star Voter 2013

Tevyn wrote:
Yeah, those sudden pieces of knowledge appearing in a PCs head along with suddenly knowing a language, seemingly out of nowhere. At the table, I always have that stuff develop gradually rather than all at once (PCs actually have to study a language, for example, to add it to their repertoire) but it's just not practical in pbps. Suspension of disbelief for the win!

I do the same in my tabletop games, but like you say, it's just not practical in pbps.

The sheriff bends over and opens the chest. "Well, there you have it," he says. "Ameiko, Sandru, what do you think?"

Ameiko and Sandru kneel down on opposite sides of the chest and begin pulling out items to examine. "Lots of fireworks," Sandru says. "We could look for people or families that are known for liking fireworks a lot."

Ameiko Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Ameiko pulls out the cold iron sword and unsheathes it. "Is this the sword you were talking about, Melon?" She looks carefully at the blade, then shrugs. "I suppose it could be of Tien make. It's certainly not local, but honestly, I don't really have a clue beyond that. If my father were still alive, he might know."


Malan stands close by while Sandru and Ameiko go through the contents of the chest. "We have taken to calling that blade, Elfsplitter."


I figure getting in all the skills in the first few levels is best - that way the suspension of disbelieve is reduced the most. And Melon can blame the stinging nettles that addled her brain in the cave.

"Nope, not that one," Melon points out the other weapon, "though they are both the same type of short sword - this other one has some special magic on it. Don't know how it got a little bit broken though. Malan's body definitely didn't give it any resistance."


Ameiko Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Ameiko puts down the cold iron sword and picks out the other one. Unsheathing it, she examines it. "Different material for the blade, but otherwise pretty much the same as far as I can tell. I'm sure this loose hilt can be easily fixed, but that can probably be left for the rightful owner to take care of. He or she is certainly going to have enough money for it." She places the sword back in the box.


Half Elf Spirit Ranger / 2

Tevyn frowns. "From what you and Melon have said, it doesn't sound likely that the rightful owner will be found. At least, not here. If these weapons are truly as exotic as you say, I can't think of anyone else in Sandpoint who could claim them."

He pauses thoughtfully. "Does anyone know anything about fireworks? What happens when fireworks get old?"


"There's not that many people that come from far away and have great wealth," Melon muses. "I guess it is likely that whoever hid the chest in the cave also belonged to the ships that are wrecked in the swamp. ...did we get the names of any of them?"


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

"We only found the one," Corinna reminds her, "and it was badly burnt. We couldn't make out a name."


Sandru finishes examining the contents of the chest. "The ships' names might be helpful," he says, placing the last firework down on the floor, "but that's only if your suggestion that the ships and the chest are linked is correct. If they're not, the names could send you down a wild goose chase. It would better first to find any kind of identifying marks on this chest or these items."

Now that he has emptied the chest, he begins examining the outside, lifting the chest up slightly to peer at the bottom as well. "This thing's a bit unwieldy," he comments. "Anyone care to give me a hand?

Sandru Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Anyone else who wishes to examine the chest or any of the individual items, go ahead and do so. Provide me with Perception rolls for them.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Corinna will position herself over Sandru's shoulder and cast detect magic and read magic as he examines the chest, in case there are any arcane marks or identifying runes on it.


Male Human Cleric 2; AC 15; Hp's 15/15

Rajah steps forward, "I shall assist you, my good man."

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Melon totally finds the hidden compartment in the chest, Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

"Any way to estimate how old these things are?"

I don't recall - did we have some examination success regarding the type of ship/wreck?

1,851 to 1,900 of 3,213 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Navior's Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.