Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Navior's Jade Regent (Inactive)

Game Master Navior


801 to 850 of 3,213 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Angry at the pointy ear elf, everyone hears her speaking quite loudly as she takes a swing at him with her dogslicer.

Goblin:

"YOUS PAY FOR THAT, POINTY EARED LONGSHANKS STOOPIDS!"

Dogslicer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Malan is just not having a good day. :)

The female goblin with the large head slices her blade across Malan's legs.

ROUND 2

Active Effects:
Mage armour (Corinna)
Bless (whole party) -- +1 morale bonus to hit and Will saves vs fear
Crane Style (Melon)
Snapping Turtle Style (Aago)

Goblin #7 dogslicer at Malan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 -- miss

#7 tries to follow up Reta's blow with one of his own, but the swing is clumsy and Malan easily avoids it.

Next Up: Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan, Aago, Melon, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Walthus (subject to delayed action), Blue Rajah (subject to delayed action), Reta, Goblin #7.


It's my fault. I shouldn't have gone inside the hut.


The bloomers-wearing goblin kicks at the elf again, then backs up five feet.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

No worries, the elf is on to the goblin's tricks and neatly side-steps the blighter's kick at his tenders.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Able to see nothing but Malan's back as he dodges and weaves and cries out in alarm, Corinna continues to wait for her shot.


After his unsuccessful attack, the oddly dressed goblin steps aside, opening up a bit more room. Corinna continues to wait for the right moment.

Next Up: Malan, Aago, Melon, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Walthus (subject to delayed action), Blue Rajah (subject to delayed action), Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action).

Map Updated


AC 16, FF 13, T 13; HP 10/10
Arcane Enhancement 8/10

Step to Y37 and strikes again at bloomers.

Rapier: arcane pool (+1)
to hit 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10 damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6


Round 2: AC 15, FF 12, T 14, HP 8/10
Active Effect: Snapping Turtle Style

With Malan finally out of the way, Aago steps in. "I thought you were going to take all the glory for yourself!" he says with a grin. Then he gives a right uppercut punch to the goblin with the matted hair standing before him.

5-foot step to X72. Attack Reta: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Malan wrote:

AC 16, FF 13, T 13; HP 10/10

Arcane Enhancement 8/10

I believe your hp should actually be at 2 right now. :)

Malan follows the drunken goblin, but is unable to strike him with his rapier.

Aago steps inside and delivers a nasty blow to the female goblin.

Next Up: Melon, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Walthus (subject to delayed action), Blue Rajah (subject to delayed action), Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan, Aago.

Map Updated


Round 2
AC 18; HP 10/10
Crane style and snake style active

Melon steps into the newly opened gap Aago made and punches at the goblin she can see beyond the doorframe (goblin #7). "BOOM! It's a party!"

Attack, defensively 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 16 damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


It is. That was a copy-paste error.


Melon's fist connects with the door frame and not the goblin. The little beast sticks out his tongue at her and laughs.

Next Up: Gilfroy, Gutwad, Walthus (subject to delayed action), Blue Rajah (subject to delayed action), Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan, Aago, Melon.

Map Updated


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

Gilfroy moves to W71 and touches Melon on the bottom, telling her, "This might help you in your battle against the hut."

He casts guidance on her.


As Gilfroy aids Melon, the goblin chief looks down from his tall chair with a sneer and aims his bow at Malan, briefly opening himself up for attack.

Malan gets an AoO.
Gutwad composite longbow at Malan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 -- hit
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The arrow shoots through Malan's shoulder, causing the elf to collapse into unconsciousness (assuming the AoO doesn't take the chief down first).

The chief yells something down at the sparsely dressed, drunken goblin.

Goblin:
"You, coward! You move back up and stop letting them in!"

Walthus will continue to delay on his turn, since there's still no way in.

Next Up: Attack of Opportunity from Malan, Blue Rajah, Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan, Aago, Melon, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Walthus (subject to delayed action).


Malan desperatly lunges as the chief attacks.
Rapier: arcane pool (+1)
to hit 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 = 22 damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

confirm crit: arcane pool (+1)
to hit 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15 damage 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6


Nice parting shot from Malan! The critical is not confirmed, but he does still hit.

Malan pierces the goblin chief's leg just before the arrow tears through his shoulder. Malan then collapses.

Next Up: Blue Rajah, Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan (unconscious), Aago, Melon, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Walthus (subject to delayed action).


Male Human Cleric 2; AC 15; Hp's 15/15

Unable to tell what is going on, Rajah continues to wait until the others are able to move in.

Delay still


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Goblin:

"Nobody tell Reta that we fight giants?!"

She says as she takes a step back. 5' step to Z 71

Goblin:
"YOU COWARD, FAT GUTWAD! RETA NEVER LIKE YOU!"

She yells as she attempts to push over the teeter chair on top of the humans, or at least to make things more difficult for them.

I'm at a loss as to what this might entail. CMB maybe? Will throw it out there. CMB: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 If it requires something else, just go ahead and roll. And let me know what kind of action this is also, if you would please. That way if it's not a full round, I'll do something else.


Goblin:
"Chief Gutwad should no call coward when Chief Gutwad fight from tall chair," Chiggo says.

Seeing the elf go down to the chief's arrow, the bloomers-wearing goblin cackles maniacally, and spends this round dousing the unconscious elf with the contents of his metal jug. The goblins eyes sparkle in the light from his torch...

Goblin:
"Chiggo think long legs need more light to see in moot house. Reta think too?"


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Things must be going well, Corinna thinks to herself hopefully as she watches the party huddled around the doorway. No one's come running out yet.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Reta's forms a wide, malicious grin, and giggles.

Goblin:

"Reta like Chiggo's plan."


Reta Bigbad wrote:

She yells as she attempts to push over the teeter chair on top of the humans, or at least to make things more difficult for them.

I'm at a loss as to what this might entail. CMB maybe? Will throw it out there. CMB: 1d20 + 1 If it requires something else, just go ahead and roll. And let me know what kind of action this is also, if you would please. That way if it's not a full round, I'll do something else.

The CMB roll will do nicely. Although the teeter chair doesn't technically have a CMD, I'll give the equivalent of a 7 as it's pretty rickety and easy to knock over. I'll give Chief Gutwad a Reflex save (DC 11--equal to your CMB roll) to land on his feet.

Gutwad Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 -- pass

The female goblin moves back and suddenly shoves the chair the chief is standing on. It topples over, crashing down in front of Aago. The chief looks startled, but as the chair falls, manages to jump and land on his feet. He doesn't look happy and screams at the goblin who pushed over the chair.

Goblin:
"What do you think you're doing you clumsy oaf! You be fed to Squealy Nord after humans dead!"

ROUND 3

Active Effects:
Mage armour (Corinna)
Bless (whole party) -- +1 morale bonus to hit and Will saves vs fear
Crane Style (Melon)
Snake Style (Melon)
Snapping Turtle Style (Aago)

Goblin #7 dogslicer at Aago: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 -- miss

Goblin #7 strikes at Aago, but he's laughing so hard at his chief's chair falling over that tears in his eyes have made his vision blurred. The strike misses.

Then the bloomers-wearing goblin begins to douse Malan's body with alcohol.

Outside, Corinna continues to wait.

Malan:
Malan stabilization check: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 - 1 = 11 -- pass; Malan is stable (for the moment)

Next Up: Aago, Melon, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Walthus (subject to delayed action), Blue Rajah (subject to delayed action), Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan (unconscious).

Map Updated
The two squares with the toppled teeter chair in are considered difficult terrain for crossing. (I don't actually have a toppled chair icon, so I've just used a bench to represent it.)


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Would that be a standard action to topple the chair, or a full round? If it's a standard, I'd like to open the door behind me.


I hate you guys. I just hate you and I will never get over it.


Reta Bigbad wrote:
Would that be a standard action to topple the chair, or a full round? If it's a standard, I'd like to open the door behind me.

Standard. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

After toppling the chair, the goblin opens a concealed door behind her.

Map Updated


Malan wrote:
I hate you guys. I just hate you and I will never get over it.

Would you rather a basic coup de grace to the squishes? At least this way, there's an in-character reason to not outright kill Malan before anybody can get there to stop him. And besides, Malan needs to be taken downi a peg or three.


Round 3: AC 15, FF 12, T 14, HP 8/10
Active Effect: Snapping Turtle Style

Aago's surprise as Malan falls to the ground turns to horror as the goblin starts covering him with oil.

"The elf just got knocked out and one of the goblins is about to set him on fire!"

He glances around at all the goblins in the room, trying to decide if he can get Malan out of the hut before it's too late.

Thinking of Shalelu's disappointment if he has to tell her the elf didn't survive, he ignores the goblins for the moment, stoops down to grab Malan and tries to shove him out the door toward Melon and the gnome.

I'm not sure what sort of action that would take, Navior. Since Malan is unconscious he can't resist Aago's grab so it shouldn't require a Combat Maneuver but I bet the goblin in the corner will get an AoO. Can Aago use his second action to try and toss Malan toward Gilfroy?

1d20 ⇒ 20 In case you need a roll for anything.

Edit to add: Ha! A natural 20 ought to be worth something!


Round 3
AC 18, HP 10/10
Defensive fighting, crane and snake styles

"There's no space, argh! Get here gobo! Get on my foot!" Melon tries without success to ram the sole of her foot into the laughing goblin's mouth.

Attack, defensive 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 9 damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human Cleric 2; AC 15; Hp's 15/15

This is getting good. Let see what Navior says before Rajah does anything. You know, I figured Malan would survive this. I knew Aago would do something to help out. You had nothing to worry about Malan. Even as detrimental as that is for his character regarding Shalelu. :) (On a side note, I would also agree with Chiggo. Isn't it better to be brought down a few notches than to have your squishies...well...um...'squished'?) :)


I should have put a smilie after that last post. We all roll the dice and take our chances.


Aago Belwas wrote:

I'm not sure what sort of action that would take, Navior. Since Malan is unconscious he can't resist Aago's grab so it shouldn't require a Combat Maneuver but I bet the goblin in the corner will get an AoO. Can Aago use his second action to try and toss Malan toward Gilfroy?

1d20 In case you need a roll for anything.

Edit to add: Ha! A natural 20 ought to be worth something!

No roll is necessary. You're essentially performing a reposition manoeuvre, but as you say, he can't resist. You do provoke an AoO from #7 though.

Goblin #7 dogslicer at Aago: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 -- miss

Aago reaches down and hoists up Malan's limp, drenched body. As he does so, the goblin in the corner swipes with his blade, but Aago is quick enough to step aside and avoid it. With a quick heave and a spin round, Aago pushes Malan out the door past Melon. The elf lands in front of Gilfroy with a soft thump, but no further damage to Malan :).

Melon attempts to strike around the corner at the laughing goblin, but only gets the door frame again.

With Malan out of the way, Walthus decides to act, slipping past Melon and Aago to where Malan once lay.

Walthus handaxe at goblin #7, favoured enemy: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 16 -- hit
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The laughing goblin stops laughing suddenly when Walthus's axe hits him across the shoulders. He seems quite shocked that Walthus managed to slip by him.

Next Up: Gilfroy, Gutwad, Blue Rajah (subject to delayed action), Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan (unconscious), Aago, Melon, Walthus.

Map Updated


No smile was necessary, Malan, though I guess one might have been needed after my response. Of course, Chiggo won't give up that easily.

The goblin with the torch screams in rage as his new elven torch is whisked away.

Goblin:
...yeah, I can't even write this kind of stuff under a spoiler. Suffice it to say, he's annoyed.


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

Sniffing the elf at his feet, he wrinkles his entire face. "Oh, that is just bad moonshine!"

He lays a hand on Malan, however, and casts cure light wounds.
Healing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

"Welcome back, again! Rajah, Malan needs more magical help, I'm afraid."


Male Human Cleric 2; AC 15; Hp's 15/15

You know, Chiggo, you can "drop" something as a free action. ;)

Rajah eyes go wide at the sound of Malan's description from Aago. As he sees the limp body being shoved out the door, he immediately moves up to him. "Somebody could have said he was near death." He says as lays a healing hand upon him.

Since I was delaying, I was wondering if I could take my action before Gilfroy? I was going to use rebuke death. I'll go ahead and roll that. If I can't, just disregard this and go ahead and roll a CLW for me. Thanks.

5' step to W 70

Rebuke death: (3/6 used) 1d4 ⇒ 2


"The Blue Rajah" wrote:

Since I was delaying, I was wondering if I could take my action before Gilfroy? I was going to use rebuke death. I'll go ahead and roll that. If I can't, just disregard this and go ahead and roll a CLW for me. Thanks.

5' step to W 70

Rebuke death: (3/6 used) 1d4

It's okay to go ahead of Gilfroy. I'm sure he won't object.

Rajah and Gilfroy apply healing to Malan, bringing him back to consciousness.

Inside the hut, the goblin chief drops his crossbow and grabs his spear. With a yell, he attacks Walthus.

Gutwad spear at Walthus: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 -- miss

Walthus neatly sidesteps the thrust.

Next Up: Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan, Aago, Melon, Walthus, Blue Rajah, Gilfroy, Gutwad.

Map Updated


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Goblin:

"BURN IT CHIGGO! BURN IT AND RUN! OLD FOOFELAH TEACHES RETA ABOUT NOT GETTING DEAD!"

I'm guessing some of that alcohol got on the wood floor? :)

Reta takes a step into the small room as she speaks, opens the door and heads out.

5' step to AA 71. Open door(Move). Leave(Move).


Reta Bigbad wrote:
5' step to AA 71. Open door(Move). Leave(Move).

You can't move in the same round that you take a 5-ft step. So Reta can step in and open the door, but has to wait till next round to leave.

The female goblin steps into the small room beyond the door and opens another door. Light from outside pours in.

ROUND 4

Active Effects:
Mage armour (Corinna)
Bless (whole party) -- +1 morale bonus to hit and Will saves vs fear
Crane Style (Melon)
Snake Style (Melon)
Snapping Turtle Style (Aago)

Goblin #7 dogslicer at Walthus, flanking: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13 -- miss

Clearly angered over his hacked apart shoulder, the formerly-laughing goblin rounds on Walthus, but is unable to land a blow.

Next Up: Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan, Aago, Melon, Walthus, Blue Rajah, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Reta, Goblin #7.

Map Updated


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

My bad. Reta will go total defense then.


Chiggo, still shouting curses at Aago, sneers at Walthus in front of him, peers through the legs at the elf now getting up, and hurls his torch at Malan.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 minus whatever for cover...


Ok. Now I will hate you forever.
Malan wakes again. "Twice in one battle. This is more than a little embarrassing." Then the fire comes for him.


Chiggo Firelungs wrote:

Chiggo, still shouting curses at Aago, sneers at Walthus in front of him, peers through the legs at the elf now getting up, and hurls his torch at Malan.

1d20+5 minus whatever for cover...

As good as the roll is, I'm afraid it's just not good enough.

-2 range penalty lowers roll to 22.
There's cover, so +4 to Malan's AC brings it to 21.
Malan is also prone, which provides +4 to AC against ranged attacks, bringing his AC to 25.

Quite deftly, the drunken goblin tosses his torch through Aago's legs and out the door right towards Malan. It passes over top of Malan, the flames licking a mere millimetre from the elf's face. The torch continues past Gilfroy's legs and over the edge of the walkway, landing on the ground below. The torch is still lit, but as everything around there is already burnt, nothing is catching...yet.

Next Up: Malan, Aago, Melon, Walthus, Blue Rajah, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action).
I'm assuming Corinna continues with her readied action. If that's not the case, she can feel free to act next. :)


Navior wrote:
Chiggo Firelungs wrote:

Chiggo, still shouting curses at Aago, sneers at Walthus in front of him, peers through the legs at the elf now getting up, and hurls his torch at Malan.

1d20+5 minus whatever for cover...

As good as the roll is, I'm afraid it's just not good enough.

-2 range penalty lowers roll to 22.
There's cover, so +4 to Malan's AC brings it to 21.
Malan is also prone, which provides +4 to AC against ranged attacks, bringing his AC to 25.

Quite deftly, the drunken goblin tosses his torch through Aago's legs and out the door right towards Malan. It passes over top of Malan, the flames licking a mere millimetre from the elf's face. The torch continues past Gilfroy's legs and over the edge of the walkway, landing on the ground below. The torch is still lit, but as everything around there is already burnt, nothing is catching...yet.

Next Up: Malan, Aago, Melon, Walthus, Blue Rajah, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Reta, Goblin #7, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action).
I'm assuming Corinna continues with her readied action. If that's not the case, she can feel free to act next. :)

Darn! Hoping you'd rule it a touch attack! Oh well, guess he'll just have to go get his torch and try again!


Female Human (Chelaxian) Wizard (conjuration) 2

Just as she is feeling positive about what's going on inside the hut, a limp Malan is thrown out, followed by a torch. Oh. Perhaps not going so well, she quails a little.

Navior wrote:


I'm assuming Corinna continues with her readied action. If that's not the case, she can feel free to act next. :)

Honestly, what else is she going to do? Stand in the back and ready and/or delay. One of these encounters, something's going to sneak up behind us and she'll have something interesting to do. :)


Round 4: AC 15, FF 12, T 14, HP 8/10
Active -Effect: Snapping Turtle Style

Aago decides to focus on the goblin closest to him first, so that he doesn't have one attacking from behind.

Without turning to face the creature, he bends slightly and shoots his left leg out at the goblin, striking at its chest.

Attack 07: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Feeling his foot hit nothing but air, he straightens and looks slightly embarrassed. "I guess I should pay closer attention."


Malan rethinks charging in and goes back to his elven learning. He prepares his bow while standing up.


Round 4
AC 18; HP 10/10

Spotting the nasty goblin making a getaway through the back, she shouts, "There's a door in the back! One of them is escaping. Or trying to make trouble." Melon jumps down to the ground and tries to go around the building to Y74 and sees if there is a way to get to the other side. Perhaps underneath?


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

Gilfroy will cast a create water on Malan to hopefully wash off the alcohol, or at least dilute it enough to no longer be as combustible.

Seeing water materialize all over the elf, the little pyro screams in rage.


Awake once more, Malan rises and readies his bow. He's still in the same square as Gilfroy, which technically isn't allowed, but as there are people on both sides of him and the only other option is to fall off the edge, I'm allowing them to share the square, but while they both remain in it, they'll suffer penalties as if squeezing.

Aago kicks at #7, but contacts only air. The goblin snorts.

Melon, seeing the female goblin trying to escape, moves to the east and jumps off the walkway. Once there, she sees that there's no option to go around the hut as it shares a wall with the wall around the village. However, she can go underneath. Ducking down low, she moves towards the far side of the house. She is squeezing, so the movement costs double. She reaches AA 72.

Walthus handaxe at #7, favoured enemy: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 27 -- hit critical threat
Walthus critical confirm: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 12 -- not confirmed
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Walthus strikes at #7 again, hitting him right in the middle of the chest. The goblin laughs and then topples over.

Next Up: Blue Rajah, Gilfroy, Gutwad, Reta, Chiggo, Corinna (subject to readied action), Malan, Aago, Melon, Walthus.

Map Updated
Although her token doesn't show at the moment, Melon is at AA 72. She can't currently see Reta (who's still inside the hut), but will be able to see her as soon as she comes out. Reta cannot see Melon.


AC 11/11/11; Max HP 20; Current HP 12 Effects:

Gilfroy moves to W73 before dousing Malan in water.


Gilfroy Fezziwig wrote:
Gilfroy moves to W73 before dousing Malan in water.

That is acceptable. :)

Map Updated

801 to 850 of 3,213 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Navior's Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.