Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[Name Redacted]

Game Master Shadowtail24

Pharast 2, 4707 A.R.


1 to 50 of 200 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

The Last Memory, Calistril 21, 4705:

Hurin’s voice doesn’t quite interrupt the babble in the tavern as much as slams it to the ground and presses his heavy boots against its throat. “Glifedore, yer here.” Whispers of the name do eventually interrupt the silence, only to be interrupted by Hurin again. “There be some… people… here to see you.

Glifdore nods and looks around. Something flashes behind his eyes, maybe nervousness or uneasiness *1, as he notes all the people in the room. “Oy, you lot; whos here for the Merck Guild.” A few hands go up, mostly tentatively.

What, you’re running this thing?” The question comes from a young half-elf near the back of the tavern. He taps the young lady on his lap and she shifts over to another seat at the table.

Glifdore sighs. “Yes Payk, didn’ ya read the sign?

Some of it.

Glifdore reaches into this pocket and pulls out a piece of paper *2. He jabs a stubby finger to a point near the bottom. “It says me name right her’.

Payk makes a show of standing up slowly, brushing off his trouser legs, and sauntering over towards Glifdore. He pulls out a monocle, holds it up to his eye, and glances where Glifdore is pointing. “You still have “e” at the end of your name? I got rid of mine years ago.” A look of fury crosses the dwarf’s face, but Payk speaks again to quell it. “Okay, I’m in.” He takes a step towards back to his seat. “But I want to be promoted to Captain.

Glifdore frowns, “Ther’ don’t be no ranks in the –” he cuts off as Payk starts to turn on his feet towards the door. “Sure, yer now Acting-Captain Payk.” The half-elf takes a step towards the door. “Er, rather, Captain Payk. Now go back to yer seat so I can examine the rest o’ this lot.

Payk whirls, causing Glifdore to flinch. The half-elf salutes and roars, “Sir, yes Sir!”, before striding, grinning, back to his seat.

Glifdore shakes his head, though he is sure to finish before the half-elf is seated. “Alden, are ye here? I know you can write.

An elf that had been sitting at the bar scrambles to his feet. “Here... Sir.

Surprise fills Glifdore’s face. “Yer a blo-, I mean an elf?” He mutters something under his breath in dwarven *3.

The elf pails, which is impressive for an elf given their already light complexion. “I am an elf. Surely I must have mentioned that in my letters.

Looks like I’m not the only one that only skims over pieces of paper” The lady beside the Payk giggles.

Glifdore frowns, his concentration elsewhere. “I don’t think yer did.” He notices the elf’s nervous look. “Nothin’ fer it now, get ‘ver her’, I need yer to keep records.” The elf steps over to Glifdore’s side, pulling out parchment, ink and a quill. He sets himself up on the table next to Glifdore, his quill hovering expectantly. “Put down Payk as a Captain, and yerself as a… Private. ” Glifdore looks around. “Now, who else, and what do ya do.

Dante” The billowing voice comes from a man leaning against a side of the tavern. The sound hangs in the tavern, deep in its tone and haunting in its timbres. The voice matches the man, who even leaning against a wall is towering. His ornate black full-plate is lined with yellow trim. Horns adorn the helmet that covered his face, with only a slit for the man to see through. As ornate as the armor was, it was also equally used. A matching shield, with a dragon in yellow relief, hung from the back of a chair next to the man. The lady next to Payk giggles again at not-so-hushed comment. *4

The chair crashing to the floor is even more audible as a man launches himself to his feet. He tilts his head sideways and his neck cracks audibly. He has a falcata hanging from his left hip, and a kukri attached to his right hip. He’s dressed in traveling clothes, and doesn’t appear to be wearing armor. That doesn’t stop him from rushing at the armorer man, Dante. “Dante! I told you you couldn’t hide! Well, you weren’t there when I said it, but I did say it. And know I’m going to take you down and take you back where you belong.

The man grabs a chair as he dashes forward and smashes it against the armored man. Dante doesn’t flinch as the chair shatters to pieces. The man mutters something *5 and shakes his head. “Ah right, that’s why we use blades.” Dante snakes his arms around the man and spins him, crushing him against the armor. The man struggles to break the grapple, but can’t break out. Dante holds the man for a second longer than is necessary and then throws him away.

The man stumbles but stays upright by crashing against a table. Payk raises his mug, “To Dante!” A few people cheer. The man stands tall, rubbing his shoulder as he steps towards Glifdore. “If he is staying than I guess I am too. I’m Vince -*6-.” He sticks out a hand to the dwarf. Glifdore shakes the hand. Alden diligently scribbles down Dante - Private and Vince – Private on the sheet.

Glifdore swallows. “Right. Er, gud, now then, who else. Quickly now.

A cloaked figure *7 at a table rises. He pulls off his hood deliberately, revealing a humanoid figure with scarlet scales covering his head *8. Motion flows through a few of the people standing in the bar, but the locals don’t seem surprised by the development, and neither do Dante or Glifdore. Vince mutters again *9, and takes a step towards the figure before stopping himself.

Gud, I be hopin that yad be joinin’ us Tarken.

The dragonborn nods. “I offer my aid, and my faith; though you know the restrictions that come with it.[b]”

Glifdore nods as the dragonborn sits. “[b]Put Tarken down az the er… medic.” Glifdore looks around, his face now radiating excitement. “Others?

A male elf, who has so many weapons draped on his body they could double as armor, steps forward and declares himself as Adrien Tansar. A cloaked… figure, it is difficult to tell a race or gender… proclaims himself or herself as Sydney. A man at a table in the corner stands and announces himself as Gray. As soon as he sits back down it’s hard to tell which of the men at the table he is.

A broad-shouldered woman rises, though she remains slightly hunched even when standing. Her scholar’s robes drape loosely over her chain shirt, creating uneven and somewhat obvious lumps due to the fabric bunching around the armor. He hair is sort and black, almost as black as the ink stains on her fingers and robes. She starts to say something, but is interrupted by a scoff from Payk.

Oh great, this guild is going to be full of lizards and wizards. ” The lady sitting next to him giggles. The woman who has stood cocks her head sideways at Payk, and then turns back to Glifdore and introduces herself as Irene Knapp. Glifdore nods in acknowledgement, and again scans the room.

A man in blue flowing robes stands. His hood is pulled back but a – “No! A mask? Even Tarken was brave enough to show us his face dumb, ugly face.

Tarken seems unaffected by Payk’s outburst, but Glifdore appears frustrated. “Payk! We do be tak’n anyone that is willun ta help. You do know the trubble we be in.” Payk sips his drink in response. Glifdore turns back to the masked man. “Yer name, ser?

I am the Azure Avenger.” Payk chokes on his drink. Glifdore glares at half-elf, and then motions for Alden to write down the name.

A female glides forward a few steps from the side of the bar *10 *11. She seems incredibly out of place in the run down, dirty bar. Her traveling clothes are spotlessly clean, and she radiates beauty and pristine elegance. Payk opens his mouth to say something, but it stays open without any words coming out. She introduces herself as Ziera and then steps back to the side of the bar, though her presence is still noted by many around the bar.

A male stands in the corner, his form easily towering over everyone else in the tavern. Payk utters a cry of surprise, and mutters something to the lady next to him *12. He is in full-plate armor, ornately decorated, though his helmet sits on the table. His hair is not mussed, suggesting he hasn’t worn his helmet recently. A blade appears in his hand; he doesn’t draw it, it just appears. The blade is like nothing you’ve ever seen, and seems to be made almost completely of light. The man leave the blade in place for a moment before banishing it. The man smiles at the looks around him. “I am Earmus Halvani IV, and I would like to be a part of guild.

*1 Sense Motive DC 10 Glifedore:
It’s both.

*2 Perception DC 10 paper:
It’s the flyer advertising the Merc Guild. You’ve seen plenty of them on your journey to Tadloton.

The tough times have happened in your life, but now it’s time to do something about it. It might have been failures, or heartbreak, or hardships, but all of it has come to a decision, to start fighting back. Some approach it apprehensively, others with caution, still others with excitement; but all of them approach it with flaws, and none of them approach it with requisite skill. But step one doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs you to get to step two. And as with all beginnings, it’s rarely by yourself that you start making progress. So bring axe, bow, book, symbol, or claws: The Tadloton Mercenary Guild is forming.

The Goat’s Knuckle, Tadoloton. Calistril 21, 4705.

*3 dwarven: Perc DC 15:
Not another one

*4 Payk’s Whisper Perc DC 1:
It looks like the dragon on his shield at him up and spit him out.

*5 Infernal:
a standard catch all curse word

*6?:
You’re pretty sure you were paying attention as he said it, but the sounds made to pronounce the last name are completely unintelligible to you.

*7 Know Religion DC 5:
The symbol on the back of the cloak is of Erastil.

*8 Appearance:
This must be the oft-rumored dragonborn race, only recently discovered in Golarion. Word is that the dragonborns have existed in Golarion for centuries, but they kept themselves away from the lives of other humanoids. Still little is known about the dragonborn, though, and most of it is likely more rumor than fact. It’s probably true that the dragonborn feature a clan structure, and that they prize privacy of the clan above most other endeavors. It may or may not be true, however, that dragonborn can spit fire or acid like their ancestors, or vanish into thin air at will, or that the clans have started raiding villages and town now that their existence is known.

*9 Infernal:
a much more poignant curse word

*10 Perc DC 10:
The ears and green eyes suggest that the female has at least some elven in her blood.

*11 Perc DC 20:
Though she appears to be a half-elf, the woman is almost assuredly of angelic descent.

* 12 Perc DC 20:
I thought he was already standings


Welcome to the quest! The above is the last memory you have. You might remember it a little differently, but the idea is the same. I'm going to push the quest ahead to when you wake up.

You can post rolls for the above spoilers to see how much you learn, but don't worry about posting an IC reaction.

Important: If you are a prepared caster, you will not have any spells available to you at the start of the quest. The same is true for any abilities you must prepare ahead of time (like burns).

Edit: You will have full slots for all abilities and spells. You can treat this as if waking from a long rest. You will also have full HP.


Female Aasimar Studious Librarian / Negotiator Bard 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 16 / T 12 / FF 14 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +5 | CMB 5 / CMD 17 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9 | Bardic Performance 16/16 | Active Effects: None

1. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
2. Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
3. Language Unknown
4. Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
5. Language Unknown
6. (No Roll?)
7. Knowledge: Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
8. (No Roll?)
9. Language Unknown
10. N/A About Myself
11. N/A About Myself
12. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Will spontaneous casters have full slots, or anything used up?


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

1. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
2. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
3. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
4. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
5. Understood
6. ?
7. Kn Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
8. Interesting
9. Understood
10. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
11. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
12. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Well that should mean good things for my rolls going forward.


Male Human CG Vigilante(Warlock) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +9 Will +6 | CMB +2 CMD 15 | Init +4 Perc +5

1.Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 6
2.Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
3.Unknown
4.Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
5.Known
6.?
7. I believe you can make knowledge checks if the DC is below 10 untrained:Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
8..
9.Known
10.Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
11.Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
12.Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Human Kineticist (Kinetic Knight) 5 | HP 63 | Burn 1 (5 nonlethal) | AC 25 | Touch 11 | FF 14 | Fort +11 Ref +6 Will +1 | Perception +9

1: Auto-Succeed
2: Auto-Succeed
3: Unknown Language
4: Auto-Succeed (assuming that's supposed to be a 10)
5: Understood
6: ?
7: Religion: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
8:
9: Understood
10: Auto-Succeed
11: Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
12: Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


Female Human Magus 2/Wizard 3 | HP 40/40 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F +6, R +3, W +6 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +0 | Init +3
Resources:
  • Wizard Spells: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 4/4
  • Magus Spells: 1st: 3/3
  • Wand of enlarge person: 50
  • Wand of disguise self: 25
  • Shield HP: 26
  • Sword HP: 26
  • Arcane Pool: 3

1. Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 9
2. Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 19
3. Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16
4. Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20
5. Understood
6. Intriguing
7. Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
8. Very Intriguing
9. Understood
10. Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15
11. Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 18
12. Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14


---Part 1: Awakening---

Present Day: Pharast 1, 4707 A.R. The day after the spring equinox.

Tarken:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are three others in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the names Payk and Glifdore spring to mind for the half-elf and dwarf. The male on the table is not recognizable. The tiefling sees your eyes travel to the man. He points to the man and whispers, "Antonio." The others are dressed in plain clothes, but the tiefling is dressed for stealth in a black outfit.

The tiefling then moves to Antonio and puts his hand next to his nose. The man starts, and the tiefling quickly covers the man's mouth. The man struggles for a second, and then nods. The tiefling starts to unstrap him. Glifdore starts to whisper something to Payk but the tiefling hisses and the dwarf falls silent. When Antonio finally stands, the tiefling motions everyone to follow. [/b]

Antonio:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are three others in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the names Payk and Glifdore spring to mind for the half-elf and dwarf. The man with red scales give you a start, but you attach the name Tarken to him. As you finally stand, a little woozy, the tiefling motions everyone to follow him. The others are dressed in plain clothes, but the tiefling is dressed for stealth in a black outfit.

Tarken/Antonio:

The tiefling leads you to a hallway, and then slips through a door. He motions you in. It appears to be a small storage room, and it is currently filled with a few chests. The tiefling carefully closes the door behind everyone. He starts talking in a whisper, "We're short on time. Grab your gear, quietly," he motions to the trunks around the room, "and listen. My name is Lugen, we're part of an organization called Taishan. Most of you started in a merc guild in Tadloton, but that has been folder into this new organization. We are dedicated to the overthrowing of House Thrune's oppressive rule. We were just starting to make progress, but someone caught on to us and launched a massive counter attack. It appears that all of your recent memories have been taken, putting us back near the beginning of our mission. This level of attack means we must be getting close, and Thrune is scared. Your cell is one of a few agent cells that have been kept at various asylums around the area after the attack, but I don't think we're being held in good faith. We need to get out, quietly, and then regroup with the other cells at Asmodeus' Rest at noon tomorrow."

He hisses as Payk starts to speak. Payk recoils and then slowly raises his hand. Lugen glares at him but nods. Payk whispers "[smaller]I can't remember anything."

Lugen hisses again. "This isn't a time for games, Payk!"

Payk starts at the comment. "My name is Payk" *2

Lugen starts to say something and then stops as he examines Payk's face. "You really don't." Payk nods solemnly. Lugen mutters something in infernal. *3

"We can't worry about it now, we need to go."

After everyone has collected their packs, he slips through the door you entered, and stalks down the hallway. He pauses at an intersection, and then springs into action as he sees two burly men coming down the hallway. The two men see the group and then turn and run, yelling for the alarm. "I'll handle these two, you get out of here" He takes off after the two men.

Everyone will start out in groups. Please spoiler your actions to members of that group. I'm posting the rest as I type them up


Ziera:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are four others in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the names Alden and Adrien spring to mind for the elvish folk. The lady still lying down next to you looks like Irene, and you confirm that thought when you stand up. You're very sure you have never seen the other female that is lying down. She has pale blue flesh on her exposed arms and legs, and you can see veins in her arms, but they are transparent. The tiefling sees your expression and whispers "Sydney." He steps to the bed next to you and waves his hand over Irene's nose, and then quickly covers it as her eyes open.

He repeats the process with Sydney, and you flinch as Sydney's eyes open and you see a pure white eye devoid of pupil or iris. Sydney struggles more than you or Irene did, but finally nods to the tiefling and is released. She glares at the teifling as she grabs a spare cloth and wraps it around her head, covering everything but her eyes. You and the others are dressed in plain robes, but the tiefling is dressed for stealth in a black outfit.

Irene:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are four others in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the names Alden and Adrien spring to mind for the elvish folk. The lady standing is named Ziera. You're very sure you have never seen the other female that is lying down. She has pale blue flesh on her exposed arms and legs, and you can see veins in her arms, but they are transparent. The tiefling sees your expression and whispers "Sydney."

He repeats the awakening process with Sydney, and you flinch as Sydney's eyes open and you see a pure white eye devoid of pupil or iris. Sydney struggles more than you or Irene did, but finally nods to the tiefling and is released. She glares at the teifling as she grabs a spare cloth and wraps it around her head, covering everything but her eyes. You and the others are dressed in plain robes, but the tiefling is dressed for stealth in a black outfit.

Ziera/Irene:

The tiefling leads you to a hallway, and then slips through a door. He motions you in. It appears to be a small storage room, and it is currently filled with a few chests. The tiefling carefully closes the door behind everyone. He starts talking in a whisper, "We're short on time. Grab your gear, quietly," he motions to the trunks around the room, "[smaller]and listen. My name is Lugen, we're part of an organization called Taishan. Most of you started in a merc guild in Tadloton, but that has been folded into this new organization. We are dedicated to the overthrowing of House Thrune's oppressive rule. We were just starting to make progress, but someone caught on to us and launched a massive counter attack. It appears that all of your recent memories have been taken, putting us back near the beginning of our mission. This level of attack means we must be getting close, and Thrune is scared. Your cell is one of a few agent cells that have been kept at various asylums around the area after the attack, but I don't think we're being held in good faith. We need to get out, quietly, and then regroup with the other cells at Asmodeus' Rest at noon tomorrow."

He watches as you pack, his glare inviting comment. Adrien gets his pack shouldered first, and starts to say something, but Lugen hisses him into silence. "Not now"

After everyone has collected their packs, he slips through the door you entered, and stalks down the hallway. He pauses at an intersection, and then springs into action as he sees two burly men coming down the hallway. The two men see the group and then turn and run, yelling for the alarm. "I'll handle these two, you get out of here" He takes off after the two men.

*1 Perc DC 30:
At this angle you can just barely see a chip in one of the tiefling's horns. Once you notice it though, you're able to recognize it even when he moves.


Female Aasimar Studious Librarian / Negotiator Bard 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 16 / T 12 / FF 14 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +5 | CMB 5 / CMD 17 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9 | Bardic Performance 16/16 | Active Effects: None

Ziera/Irene:

That perception roll is beyond what I can possibly roll, so I autofail.

Ziera asks in a whisper Aren't we taking Alden and Adrian too?

Do we remember all of our gear if we don't remember anything all the way back to level one?

After waiting for the reply about the elves, Ziera packs all of her stuff quickly, and if she notices anything else useful

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

she grabs that too. Feel free to disallow this, of course... just flavoring it up, not trying to break the scenario

After leaving the room and seeing the burly men, she hesitates, but decides that Lugen can handle it. She flees with the others (Irene and Sydney). (However, if the others stay to fight, she first encourages them to escape, and if that doesn't work, she stands with them, although she thinks that it might be foolish against people that can wipe your memories. She feels the best thing to do is get out and find time to regroup... physically and mentally.[/b]


Ziera/Irene:

Sydney, Alden, and Adrien are with you. I'm going to let you and Irene respond before posting their actions. You recognize your pack as soon as you open a trunk,it's the same one as when you were level 1

You start to open another trunk, but Lugen snaps his fingers. You get a peek inside but don't see anything interesting.


Gray:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are three others on beds in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the name Erasmus fits the gigantic man, and the smaller male looks like Vince. You can't place a name to the last man lying on a bed. The tiefling sees your expression and whispers "Dante." The memory of a man in full plate springs to your head. The tiefling repeats the procedure on Erasmus.

Erasmus:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are three others in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the name smaller male on the bed looks like Vince. The man already standing is... Gray? No, that's not right. You can't place a name to the last man lying on a bed. The tiefling sees your expression and whispers "Dante." The memory of a man in full plate springs to your head. The tiefling repeats the procedure on Vince, who struggles mightily before finally giving in and nodding to the tiefling.

Erasmus/Gray:

The tiefling walks down the row a few beds to wake Dante. Vince is sitting up on his bed, facing the other direction. He grabs his head in his hands a twists, cracking his neck audibly. Dante doesn't struggle against the bonds at all and is soon sitting on the side of his bed. He takes a deep breath, and then whips his head around. Vince knocks a bed out of the way and then hurtles himself through the air, crashing into Dante and bringing him to the ground. The two scramble for a grip on the other, and knock over another bed in the process. The tiefling tries to restore order with a command, but the two continue fighting on the ground. The tiefling steps closer, lifts his leg, and then strikes at Vince as the man's head pops up. Vince is struck off balance, and Dante pins him quickly.

"Oy, no fair! I had you beat!"

"Quiet," erupts the tiefling at Vince. Vince turns and grins sheepishly, and taps the ground. Dante lets him up. and then stands up himself.

The tiefling motions for everyone to follow and leads you to a hallway, and then slips through a door. He motions you in. It appears to be a small storage room, and it is currently filled with a few chests. The tiefling carefully closes the door behind everyone. He starts talking in a whisper, "We're short on time. Grab your gear, quietly," he motions to the trunks around the room, "and listen. My name is Lugen, we're part of an organization called Taishan. Most of you started in a merc guild in Tadloton, but that has been folder into this new organization. We are dedicated to the overthrowing of House Thrune's oppressive rule. We were just starting to make progress, but someone caught on to us and launched a massive counter attack. It appears that all of your recent memories have been taken, putting us back near the beginning of our mission. This level of attack means we must be getting close, and Thrune is scared. Your cell is one of a few agent cells that have been kept at various asylums around the area after the attack, but I don't think we're being held in good faith. We need to get out, quietly, and then regroup with the other cells at Asmodeus' Rest at noon tomorrow."

He watches as you pack, his glare inviting comment. Vince gets his pack shouldered first, and starts to say something, but Lugen hisses him into silence. "[smaller]not now" Vince, thankfully, stays quiet.

After everyone has collected their packs, he slips through the door you entered, and stalks down the hallway. He pauses at an intersection, and then springs into action as he sees two burly men coming down the hallway. The two men see the group and then turn and run, yelling for the alarm. "I'll handle these two, you get out of here" He takes off after the two men.


Gray:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are three others on beds in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the name Erasmus fits the gigantic man, and the smaller male looks like Vince. You can't place a name to the last man lying on a bed. The tiefling sees your expression and whispers "Dante." The memory of a man in full plate springs to your head. The tiefling repeats the procedure on Erasmus.

Erasmus:

A sharp smells precedes your eyes opening. A tiefling is standing over you *1. The tiefling holds a hand over your mouth, and motions for silence with his other hand. You try to move, but you're strapped to the bed you're lying on. The tiefling motions for silence again. You nod, and the tiefling removes his hand. He starts unstrapping you and you can sit up. In addition to the tiefling, there are three others in the room. Your head is fuzzy, but the name smaller male on the bed looks like Vince. The man already standing is... Gray? No, that's not right. You can't place a name to the last man lying on a bed. The tiefling sees your expression and whispers "Dante." The memory of a man in full plate springs to your head. The tiefling repeats the procedure on Vince, who struggles mightily before finally giving in and nodding to the tiefling.

Erasmus/Gray:

The tiefling walks down the row a few beds to wake Dante. Vince is sitting up on his bed, facing the other direction. He grabs his head in his hands a twists, cracking his neck audibly. Dante doesn't struggle against the bonds at all and is soon sitting on the side of his bed. He takes a deep breath, and then whips his head around. Vince knocks a bed out of the way and then hurtles himself through the air, crashing into Dante and bringing him to the ground. The two scramble for a grip on the other, and knock over another bed in the process. The tiefling tries to restore order with a command, but the two continue fighting on the ground. The tiefling steps closer, lifts his leg, and then strikes at Vince as the man's head pops up. Vince is struck off balance, and Dante pins him quickly.

"Oy, no fair! I had you beat!"

"Quiet," erupts the tiefling at Vince. Vince turns and grins sheepishly, and taps the ground. Dante lets him up. and then stands up himself.

The tiefling motions for everyone to follow and leads you to a hallway, and then slips through a door. He motions you in. It appears to be a small storage room, and it is currently filled with a few chests. The tiefling carefully closes the door behind everyone. He starts talking in a whisper, "We're short on time. Grab your gear, quietly," he motions to the trunks around the room, "and listen. My name is Lugen, we're part of an organization called Taishan. Most of you started in a merc guild in Tadloton, but that has been folder into this new organization. We are dedicated to the overthrowing of House Thrune's oppressive rule. We were just starting to make progress, but someone caught on to us and launched a massive counter attack. It appears that all of your recent memories have been taken, putting us back near the beginning of our mission. This level of attack means we must be getting close, and Thrune is scared. Your cell is one of a few agent cells that have been kept at various asylums around the area after the attack, but I don't think we're being held in good faith. We need to get out, quietly, and then regroup with the other cells at Asmodeus' Rest at noon tomorrow."

He watches as you pack, his glare inviting comment. Vince gets his pack shouldered first, and starts to say something, but Lugen hisses him into silence. "[smaller]not now" Vince, thankfully, stays quiet.

After everyone has collected their packs, he slips through the door you entered, and stalks down the hallway. He pauses at an intersection, and then springs into action as he sees two burly men coming down the hallway. The two men see the group and then turn and run, yelling for the alarm. "I'll handle these two, you get out of here" He takes off after the two men.

Dante turns down the other hallway. "Let's go"


Human Kineticist (Kinetic Knight) 5 | HP 63 | Burn 1 (5 nonlethal) | AC 25 | Touch 11 | FF 14 | Fort +11 Ref +6 Will +1 | Perception +9

Erasmus/Gray:
Unfortunately for Erasmus, it's simply impossible to don a gigantic suit of plate armor quickly or quietly, and so he settles for strapping the entire trunk to his back, leaving his hands free to carry his shield in one hand and the hilt of Contrition in the other. He didn't need the hilt to summon the blade, of course, but the ceremony of it was important. He tapped the hilt and shield together, attuning it to himself.

"Come on, then. We'd best hurry."


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

Erasmus/Gray:

Gray's dark eyes open with a start as the pungent aroma fills his airways, his gaze immediately going to the man (no, almost-man) standing over him. He tried to raise his hands, but found that they were restrained. Thinking to call upon his deity's powers, he finds that the tiefling was already working at the bonds so the young man relaxes, deciding to hide his gifts, for now.

Looking about the room at the others, Gray's brow furrows as he remembers some others from the meeting which was the last memory he had. He shook his head of brown hair, saving that thought for another time as he watched the two fools start wrestling even in their current predicament. He watches and listens (two things he was very good at) as Lugen quickly introduced himself and gave a short summary of their predicament.

The inquisitor's eyes narrowed, but again there was no time for these things. Grabbing his bag from a nearby trunk, he dons his chain shirt and his mace. He secured his cloak about his shoulders, slipped on his gloves, and placed an unremarkable hat upon his head. Instantly, his look changed slightly, his eyes becoming a duller shade of brown, his hair darkening to almost black.

Shrugging as Lugen went off to handle the two burly what Gray assumes are guards, Gray bounded off behind Dante, staring curiously at Erasmus and his sword hilt. What a strange predicament to find oneself in...


Erasmus/Gray:

Dante leads the way, and after a few turns, and at least one wrong turn, you find a door that leads you outside. Dante motions for silence as everyone steps outside, and then leads you on a winding path down a few streets and alleys. He stops in one, listening for a few moment before dropping his hand.

Vince, Gray, you’re the trackers, how do we ensure we’re not followed until we can regroup with the other cells tomorrow.

Location description: it’s just past dusk. You’ve likely seen enough of Egorian to recognize the city, though you’re unsure of your specific location. There are still people in the streets, and some, though not all of the shops are still open. It’s a fair weather day, with a cool night breeze pushing away the midday heat.


Male Human NG Vigilante(Warlock) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +9 Will +6 | CMB +2 CMD 15 | Init +4 Perc +5

Tarken/Antonio:

Antonio looked through his possessions: indeed, there was his spellbook, but with it some other items he could not recognize - some kind of headband, a cloak. Yet, they were undoubtedly his, for a reason he could not understand. There was no time to investigate this, however. Antonio chose to take the man at his word - they had truly lost their memories. Certainly would explain why he was here as Antonio, and not his... more subtle persona.

While he indeed wished to clothe himself as the Azure Avenger, he had to be hasty. I simply have to hope no one notices me - and if so, I do nothing that would reveal myself other than a humble civilian. Yet there was also the fear he had already done so: His lack of memories meant any event could have occurred.

But no answers could be granted here, that was for sure. Antonio donned his armor, for any small protection it would grant. It was significantly lighter than what he was used to, but Antonio chose to ignore it for now, following the black-dressed Tiefling.


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

Erasmus/Gray:
Gray pondered the larger man's question for a moment, making a hasty decision. The young infiltrator had confidence he could blend in, so was not worried about himself. These others, however, were another story entirely. And what exactly had happened, anyway. Gray felt muscle memory that he didn't remember developing, his movements even more graceful and subtle than he had practiced. Time for questions later.

"I can use my gifts to make you three invisible for several minutes, and I can lose myself in the sparse crowds. Where should we meet up? We should probably find a rather raucous tavern or Inn, especially if you lot plan to be as noisy as before." The last few words were watery, the young man clearing his throats and spitting out a large glob of phlegm. That hadn't changed, it seemed.


Erasmus/Gray:

Dante raises an eyebrow at Vince. Vince smirks and steps back from the corner he was peering around. “Yeah, I’ve been in Egorian many times, in fact,” he strokes his chin, “Ive been here so many times I can’t remember them all. ” He looks around at everyone faces and then his grin faulters. “I have actually been here before this all. There’s a place that should fit, The Overturned Mug. I don’t know where it is from here, so you’ll have to ask around.”. He pulls a cloak out of his back and dons it, pulling the hood up. “He peers around the corner again, then turns back for a second. “Last one there pays. ” He takes off around the corner and down the avenue.


Tarken/Antonio:

As Antonio takes off after the tiefling, Glifdore barks a quick command. “Antonio, leave him, we need to get ourselves out.


Male Human NG Vigilante(Warlock) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +9 Will +6 | CMB +2 CMD 15 | Init +4 Perc +5

Tarken/Antonio:

Actually, that was a mistake... But I'll try to downplay it.

Antonio took a long, last look at the tiefling. "Be careful, friend. And thanks." He turned to Gilfdore. "Let us depart, quickly."


HP = 48/48 - AC=16 - Channel 8/8 - Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +6 - Ini +2 - Per +1 (-1 No ally in 10') Shadow's Status

1. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
2. Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
3. N/A
4. Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
5. N/A
6. ?
7. Kn Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
8. Why who knew!?
9. N/A
10. Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
11. Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
12. Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

---

Tarken/Antonio:
Tarken is in a bit of a daze as events swirl around him. The memories he has lost he tries to catch but they slip away, like grabbing whisps of smoke. He follows Antonio's lead and opens what he thinks is his backpack. It's weighed down by a substantial amount of gold and platinum! The chain shirt and cloak within he dons, there is naught to hide his appearance though. A Mace, strange, this I don't remember at all. Despite that, he drops it in a belt loop in case he needs it.

Finally, he loops the holy symbol of Erastil around his neck. He's not clergy but it reminds him that to follow the righteous path, one must always be mindful and the weight of it ensures his mindfulness.

Though he is unsettled by this memory loss, the presence of the God calms his nerves.

He grimaces, "Let's go while it's still an option".


Tarken/Antonio:

Glifdore turns down the corridor. “Come on, let’s go.

Glifdore leads the way, and after a few turns, and at least one wrong turn, you find a door that leads you outside. He motions for silence as everyone steps outside, and then leads you on a winding path down a few streets and alleys. He stops in one, listening for a few moment before dropping his hand.

Glifdore looks at everyone in the group in turn, before bringing his gaze back to Antonio. “We need to lay low before meeting with the others tomorrow. You know the city, right? Any ideas of a good place we can stay?

Location description: it’s just past dusk. You’ve likely seen enough of Egorian to recognize the city, though you’re unsure of your specific location. There are still people in the streets, and some, though not all of the shops are still open. It’s a fair weather day, with a cool night breeze pushing away the midday heat.


Female Human Magus 2/Wizard 3 | HP 40/40 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F +6, R +3, W +6 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +0 | Init +3
Resources:
  • Wizard Spells: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 4/4
  • Magus Spells: 1st: 3/3
  • Wand of enlarge person: 50
  • Wand of disguise self: 25
  • Shield HP: 26
  • Sword HP: 26
  • Arcane Pool: 3

Zeira/Irene:

Irene nods and starts to pack. Her head is swimming as she wracks her mind for what may have happened. She grabs her erasing book and her journals to see what notes she would have left herself. Pages torn out of the journals, and the erasing book, well, erased. This is definitely something serious, and she decides that she doesn't have a lot of choice except to trust and move along, at least for the moment. Once she finishes donning her gear, she turns and follows him, as quietly as possible.

She grimaces at Zeira and the others as they start to flee Lugen's position, hissing a whisper "Where do we go? I don't know this place!"


Female Aasimar Studious Librarian / Negotiator Bard 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 16 / T 12 / FF 14 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +5 | CMB 5 / CMD 17 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9 | Bardic Performance 16/16 | Active Effects: None

Ziera/Irene with Sydney, Alden, and Adrien:

Ziera casts Heightened Awareness and tries to discern the way to go.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 = 18

The +2 is from the spell she just cast, which lasts 10 minutes a level... crappy roll though. Hope getting out isn't too hard. :)


rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 20

1d20 ⇒ 5

1d20 ⇒ 3

Irene/Ziera:

A curse from Adrien turns your attention away from Lugen and to the other hallway, where 30 feet away Sydney is rounding corner.

Alden speaks up, trying to carry a whisper, “Sydney, no, we should stay together.” but if the Samasaran heard it didn’t stop her dash. Adrien hurries to he corner and peers around it, then turns back.

She’s gone. Did anyone ——-ing know her or anything about her?

Ziera:

There’s 3 options from here: back where you came from, following Lugen, or down the hallway that Sydney took. You can’t tell which might lead to an exit.


Female Aasimar Studious Librarian / Negotiator Bard 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 16 / T 12 / FF 14 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +5 | CMB 5 / CMD 17 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9 | Bardic Performance 16/16 | Active Effects: None

Ziera and Irene:

Ziera, not knowing who she can and can't trust, decides to try keeping the group together.
Maybe she knows the way out, let's follow her. she says, and quickens her pace to follow Sydney.


Ziera/Irene:

The others follow you as you wind through hallways and doors. After a few wrong turns you manage to find the exit from the building. Sydney is nowhere to be found though, along the route you took or outside.


Female Human Magus 2/Wizard 3 | HP 40/40 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F +6, R +3, W +6 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Spd 30' | Perc +0 | Init +3
Resources:
  • Wizard Spells: 2nd: 3/3, 1st: 4/4
  • Magus Spells: 1st: 3/3
  • Wand of enlarge person: 50
  • Wand of disguise self: 25
  • Shield HP: 26
  • Sword HP: 26
  • Arcane Pool: 3

Ziera/Irene:

Irene curses under her breath and chases off after Sydney with the rest, wracking her brain the whole time she's running to see what may be familiar as she passes. When they make it to the door, she pauses, opens her mouth to speak and closes it again. She sighs frustratedly and shifts her weight back and forth from her heels to the balls of her feet. "We lost her. I don't even know why I know her name, and we lost her. Should we go back for her? I didn't see anywhere she could have vanished along the route out."


Male Human NG Vigilante(Warlock) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +9 Will +6 | CMB +2 CMD 15 | Init +4 Perc +5

Tarken/Antonio:

Knowledge(local): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Antonio is about to recommend his own home, when a thought strikes him. Home? How do I even know I have one now? How long has it been since what I last remember? As doubt begins to creep in, he quickly makes a decision to quell it. "An inn or tavern would be best. If we were caught, as that tiefling said, then any place we would consider safe could be compromised." Antonio's own expression shows his discontent and worry with this.

"I know of a few taverns around here that frequently have rooms open, and usually have more than a couple rabble-rousers that will keep any guards at bay. Come, we should find one before curfew, but stick to the shadows. It would be ill for a passerby to recognize one of us."


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

Erasmus/Gray:
Gray's brown eyes bore holes into Vince's back as he flippantly takes off down the way, the man imagining using his 'special' weapon to tear chunks out of the man's hide. The inquisitor kept his face carefully neutral, however, turning to his remaining two companions. "Would you like the spell I offered, or would you care to take your chances?"

The man's tone was matter-of-fact, as though he didn't care, and he truly didn't. More bodies meant more ways for things to go badly. Still, more hands made more complicated tasks possible, so he felt the need to at least attempt to save these two. If they accept, he casts a spell of Invisibility on either or both of them, then makes his way down the street, blending into the shadows when applicable, into the crowds where they exist. Looking for the Overturned Mug and the next step in regrouping.

Stealth: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 2226 if blending into crowds


Antonio:

You know of a relationship very non-descrip inn that is actually across and down the street from Asmodeus Rest. There’s is another building between them, but you know that the once attic has been converted to a room from which you can see the entrance to Asmodeus Rest. The inn is called The Hopping Halfling.


Erasmus/Gray with Dante/Vince:

Dante accepts the spell with a nod. Once it is active, you can hear him head down the alley and into the street.

Gray:

You easily blend into the crowd and are certain you weren’t seen or followed to the inn. You have to ask a few people for directions, but not in a way that draws suspicion. When you reach the inn, you can see Vince at a corner table with a mug. The man changed into his armor and cloak at some point, and has the hood up, though you can still make out his face as you scan the bar. You do not see Dante or Erasmus yet.


Female Aasimar Studious Librarian / Negotiator Bard 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 16 / T 12 / FF 14 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +5 | CMB 5 / CMD 17 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9 | Bardic Performance 16/16 | Active Effects: None

Ziera and Irene:

No, we shouldn't go back. She obviously wanted to lose us, and if she can't remember anything either, I can't really blame her, can you? I wanted to stay together and maybe put some pieces together, but she heard about the meet tomorrow at Asmodeus' Rest, so if she wants to join us, she can.

Having not taken the time to think about it before this, she says ... I wonder if I have any money...

Ziera feels for her purse, and notices she has plenty of money for lodging.

Oh good. Do you guys want to split off as well, or shall we go to an inn and arrange lodging... and maybe talk? One part of me wants to hole up and process all of this mentally, but another part... I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to that understands. What say you all? No offense either way, I promise.


Ziera/Irene:

Adrien looks past everyone to the street beyond. He remains quiet as he a pulls a cloak out and dons it. “im going off on my own, I work better that way. I will meet with everyone tomorrow, though. ” he starts down the alley, and then stops at a comment from Alden

Are you sure, they could be watching us, waiting to attack. We’re more vulnerable alone.

Im not.” Adrien pulls up his hood and melds I. With the traffic on the street.

Alden shakes his head. “Well, I’m staying. ” He States confidently, but also rummages through his pack and pulls out two ornate short swords that he sheathes at his side.


Human Kineticist (Kinetic Knight) 5 | HP 63 | Burn 1 (5 nonlethal) | AC 25 | Touch 11 | FF 14 | Fort +11 Ref +6 Will +1 | Perception +9

Erasmus/Gray:
Erasmus declines the spell, and makes his way to the inn alone and totally visible.


Gray:

You can talk to Vince while it is just you two, or wait for Erasmus and Dante to show up.


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

Gray:
Gray spies Vince at the bar, giving a subtle nod of his head as he sits much further down the polished wooden counter. He clears his throat, then calls out for an ale as he waits for the other two to show up. Mentally he prepares to cast a spell of invisibility upon himself, should the other duo bring pursuit with them. Such were the dangers of working with groups.


Erasmus/Gray:

Dante and then Erasmus arrive at the bar. Dante looks at Gray and Vince sitting on opposite ends of the bar and choose to sit near Gray, though not next to him.


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

Erasmus/Gray:

As the others file in and Gray sees that they did not bring pursuit with them, the unremarkable-looking man gets up and strolls over to the corner table Vince sits at, taking a seat. He sits hunched over his mug, muttering to the other man, "What now? I barely remember what we were supposed to be doing, specifically. Do you know where the others are?"

The inquisitor shook his head as though trying to remove a fugue state, the burning in his chest a sweet salve, a constant that not all had changed. What had happened? What was that place they had been at?

Considering Vince had been in captivity with him, Gray figured the man hardly knew more than he himself did, but perhaps he remembered more, at least. He cut his eyes over to the bar, trying to see if Dante and Erasmus would join them.


Erasmus/Gray:

As if Gray moving was a signal, Dante stands and joins Vince and Gray at the table.

Vince shakes his head, and starts to say something but decides not too. Dante mirrors he head shake. “Meet up tomorrow, that’s all we can do.

The inn costs 1 gold for a room, a meal (you’re very hungry), and unlimited drink. You can consider that RP sorted out, and can converse for as long as you want before turning in.


Female Aasimar Studious Librarian / Negotiator Bard 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 16 / T 12 / FF 14 | Fort +2 / Ref +6 / Will +5 | CMB 5 / CMD 17 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9 | Bardic Performance 16/16 | Active Effects: None

Ziera and Alden and maybe Irene:

Ziera waits to see what Irene wants to do, and then she proceeds with Alden (and maybe Irene) to find an inn. If Asmodeus' Rest is one of the ones that she sees, or can find if she needs to ask, she will try to get a room there, making the meeting the next day much easier.

Once she is settled in, she invites Alden (and Irene?) to her room to discuss what has happened.


Male Human NG Vigilante(Warlock) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +9 Will +6 | CMB +2 CMD 15 | Init +4 Perc +5

Tarken/Antonio:

As Antonio leads the group through the winding streets, he makes sure to keep his head down, using a cloak to hide his face. "It should not be much further." Just as he speaks, a tavern comes into sight, its insides bright with cheery customers. "The Hopping Halfling. I've been here once, but it was for business matters. I never stayed the night." Antonio enters, quickly finding an empty table. "I will ask for rooms. Would you two prefer to have your own, or would all three of us together be fine?"


Antonio/Tarken:

No need to RP the rooms. It’s 1 gp for a room, a meal (you’re very hungry), and unlimited drink. Payk and Glifdore will each get their own rooms.


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

Erasmus/Gray:
Gray quickly paid the gold coin when prompted to by the employee of the establishment, his belly growling in protest at having been made to wait so long. The plain man sat there, eating his meal in its entirety before wanting to speak any further on the matter. When finished and the plates having been picked up, the inquisitor begins to speak in hushed tones.

"Does anyone know of this 'Lugen' fellow, or what Taishan is?" Not that overthrowing the House of Thrune was so bad, in Gray's eyes. He still liked to know who he was working for, if possible.


Human Kineticist (Kinetic Knight) 5 | HP 63 | Burn 1 (5 nonlethal) | AC 25 | Touch 11 | FF 14 | Fort +11 Ref +6 Will +1 | Perception +9

Erasmus/Gray:
Erasmus gives Gray a subtle shake of the head, then flips the innkeeper a gold coin and sits down for a meal, setting the hefty trunk off to the side of a table.


Erasmus/Gray:

Dante shakes his head at the question. Vince is tearing into a piece of mea, and a seers while chewing, "No, can't say that I've ever met him. Seems like a shady fellow though." Vince takes another large bite, "Though, if your in an organization like he claims" you're probably going to be a shady chap."


HP = 48/48 - AC=16 - Channel 8/8 - Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +6 - Ini +2 - Per +1 (-1 No ally in 10') Shadow's Status

Antonio/Tarken:
Tarken whispers a response, "Together is fine for me. If we are to be taken, let us be taken in groups and not one at a time. Tell me, now what? We just wait?"


Male Human NG Vigilante(Warlock) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +9 Will +6 | CMB +2 CMD 15 | Init +4 Perc +5

Antonio/Tarken:

Antonio nods. "We should rest, recover our energy and our wits. I don't know about you, but I am both starved and tired, and it is difficult to say which to resolve first." He sighs, leaning back into his chair. "I suppose we try to meet up with any others tomorrow. I can barely recall their names... their faces..."

He pauses in thought, before speaking again."I... feel different, like I'm in someone else's body, but not really. There are scars on my hands I've never seen before, and I feel like I know more than I should. I suppose it is something I will need to be used to."

He sits back up, leaning on the table with his elbows."Have either of you noticed anything different?"


HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 15 FF 15 | F +3 R +7 W +7 (+9 vs non-Zon Kuthon divine) | Perception +11 | Init +8

Erasmus/Gray:
Gray indicated his agreement of Dante's assessment with a subtle nod of his head, looking about for any familiar faces. Seeing none, he turned back to his cohorts, "Nothing to it except to see what tomorrow brings." Without another word Gray got up and slipped away to his room. The inquisitor locked the door behind him, laying down and quickly dozing off.

1 to 50 of 200 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Name Redacted] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.