Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


351 to 400 of 6,599 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Maybe me and Silvio should check out a few taverns, you know, just in case? Could make it known that we can put a bit of work their way - maybe a commission for a full-length portrait in the buff in your case, captain, and wanting to get something out of the city quiet-like in mine..."

Bluff check to try and interest Brissa/Penkus in making contact 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Silvio thinks that the idea has merit", the chelaxian replies. "Thanks to Silvio's affinity for portrayal it will make a excellent cover story, but how will the promise of a portrait lure a pickpocket or smuggler from their hiding?"


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral sighs inwardly. "Yes. Let's commission the smuggler to paint a picture and ask the painter to get 40 tonnes of ivory out of the city under the noses of the Revenue. Or perhaps we could try it the other way around? If you like the idea of ensnaring this Santos bint with your masculine charms, get practicing your poses. Meanwhile, anyone know how you go about commissioning pictures? Or should we ask the town guard if they know where she is? If so, someone OTHER than me is going to have to do that" He breaks out in a sweat, coughs, and falls silent.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Oh, sorry. I read the part about the pickpocket becoming an artist yesterday but it completely slipped my mind as i wrote the post. Scratch the ", but how will the promise of a portrait lure a pickpocket or smuggler from their hiding?" part of Silvio's post.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sorry on my part - I thought that was Silvio acting in character! Quite liked it, but if it was an error, most of my last post looks like gratuitous snarkiness, which it isn't.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Let the snarkiness stand! Loved it.

Kyson looks around at the group a puzzled look on his face.

"We do what now? Paint pictures of naked Silvio?" Kyson doesn't think that would be helpful and might only serve to balloon the man's ego further.

A bit more puffing and his ego might require its own split of party treasure.

"Maybe Finn, Zstelian, and I will do another search focusing on the Azure, Merchant, and Shadowshore districts with the new names and info...we'll meet back here tomorrow with any leads?"

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Gather Info - Azure
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Gather Info - Merchants
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Gather Info - Shadowshore


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

"Spending the day with you is always a blast, Kyson! Let's see if we can't wrestle up some new contacts."

Azure: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Merchants: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Shadowshore: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Gorum's cods!" Sekathral moves to spit on the floor, catches Lavinia's eye, and stops abruptly. "Blow this. Let's go down the tavern, Silvio - I need a drink. Try describing your eye-popping attributes to the waitress and see if we can attract any of the right kind of artistic interest. At the very least, you might get lucky"

I have absolutely no idea what sort of roll we need to make in this sort of situation. Diplomacy? Bluff? Perform (brag)? I assume Silvio should be making it, anyway...


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

The last bit is back due to popular demand :)

The chelaxian still doesn't seem to be grasping exactly what Sekathral is saying. He doesn't seem to put much thought into it either, instead reacting only to bits of what he's hearing. "Practice? No, Silvio does not need to practice. It all comes natrally to Silvio. Like on the boat, where Silvio bested the captain and his lady friend", he says then catches Kyson's mention of nude portraits and is lend on a incoherent declaration of how popular it would be among the female population of Eleder before Sekathral's second outbursts whips him back into reality. "Silvio always attracts the right kind of interest. A drink for my friends! Silvio will provide", he proclaims with a smile.

At the tavern he talks high and wide about his noble ancestry and his plans of having himself immortalized on a canvas. Among his many boasts he manages to put in a question or two if there is artist that's up to the task.

Diplomacy or bluff? 1d20 ⇒ 7. add 3 if it's a diplomacy check. Add 7 if it's a bluff check.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Regardless of the amount of in game time that as past.

Dargon starts to worry that it's taking his friends too long to locate the Vanderboren son. Still thinking of him as a young and innocent child Dargon starts imagining all the bad influences the street holds and how they might have taking the good sense out of Vanthus Vanderboren, only to replace it with the vileness of street thugs.

Dargon ends his daydreaming with a single rhetorical question, the summation of all his worries, What happened to cause you to be so estranged from your family, lad?

Then, more to take his mind off things than anything else, Dargon takes a moment to check on Lavinia. So as not to break her concentration, Dargon tries to approach quietly (Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10) and says in as soft of a voice as his dwarven lungs will allow "How's it coming lass? If ya be needing me help with anything, just let me know."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You don't find out much new about the artist, but Sekathral is able to learn a good deal about Pinkus at the simply named Shadowshore Tavern.

The smuggler is semi-notorious in the district thanks to his drunken binges and violent temper. Several people suggest he's actually left the area, as he's not been seen as much in the last year, but you also find a drunken sailor who says he spotted Penkus "with some noble-looking fop *hic* at it still floats. *hic* Got into a big'un with th'owner too. Thought it might *hic* come ta blows. *hic*"

Diplomacy (gather info) checks:

Sekathral: 1d20 ⇒ 20

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Lavinia looks up at your question, Dargon, a smile quickly wiping away a look of sadness on her face. "Thank you, Dargon, that's awfully kind. I'm fine, just wishing I knew where Vanthus was."

As you leave the room, Kora -- the elderly halfling major domo -- pats you on the arm and gives you a warm smile.

"Thank you for paying attention to Mistress Lavinia, Master Dolgrinson," she whispers. "I know she's trying to put on a brave face, but I think she misses her family terribly."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Is It Still Floats a local tavern (on a boat?) ?

At the rendezvous, Sekathral,red-eyed and hungover, approaches the company. "I think I might have a lead on Pinkus" He mumbles. "Nasty piece of work. Anybody know where, or what, It Still Floats is? Someone I spoke to said he was seen there with a noble of some sort, having a set-to with the landlord. I feel like the bottom of an ogre's latrine pit, so if we're going, let's go quickly."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sekathral, you're not sure what It Still Floats is.

Diplomacy (GI): 1d20 ⇒ 5


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"It still floats? What still floats?"

"Are you sure it wasn't the rambling of a drunk man?"

Or that you were sober enough to hear it correctly?

Kyson looks confused, but if that is the only lead, he'll go ask about it.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Gather Info/Diplo


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"I am afraid I've never heard of the place either. I'll see what I can find out."

Gather Info - 1d20 ⇒ 9


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

"Perhaps we should be looking for a brawl, instead!" Finn adds, only marginally helpfully. "Is there anything sinking?"


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio enters as his normal smiling self, raising the question if he ever feels the aftermath of a night out. As he removes his hat to greet his companions it is proven beyond a doubt that he is unable to have a bad hair day.

"It still floats? That is a name for a place? Silvio though that the sailor was commenting on his career. If that is not so, then somebody must now where to find this place. Perhaps you could shed some light on this mystery, my lady", he asks Lavinia.

Unless he can figure it out himself with a Knowledge (local) check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Hmm, probably not...

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

LOL. Those are some really bad gather info rolls.

Lavinia thinks for a few moments and then hesitatingly says, "Yes, I think I remember the place. It's a boat shop. My parents spoke were planning to get a couple rowboats there to go with their ship after the maiden voyage. I think it's near the Shipwright's Guild in Shadowshore."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks around worriedly, as if he was being asked to go check it out alone.

"We should all go check it out, right? Not just some of us?" Kyson gathers his possessions: his inkpen, ink, scrolls, and scrolltubes.

We might need some scribing while we are there.

Kyson follows the group to the Shipwright's Guild in the Shadowshore.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Does Dargon know of anything specific about "It Still Floats" that would give us insight in the best way to approach the place? Has he had any business dealing with them If so I can make up the details.. Are they honest, dirty, big, small, friendly, etc?

Profession Merchant: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Without any additional insight Dargon would stick to his style and lean towards just going there and asking about it Pinkus directly.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Dargon, you're aware it's owned by a pessimistic dwarf named Panchi, but you've not had any dealings with him. It's not a particularly large place, but you've not heard any horror stories about it. Please don't make up details this time.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Yeah. Come on. Let's go, then I can come back and go to bed" Sekathral passes a hand over his forehead and groans.

I refuse to make any more diplomacy rolls. I know where my skill points are going next level...


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Oh, go on then: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Surprise!


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"Well it's the only lead we have", the Varisian says with no lack of frustration. "Let's visit and see if we can't track this person down."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

It takes a little time, but by mid-afternoon you can find a small shop, the rear panel of a rowboat hanging from a hook with "It Still Floats!" written in now-fading gold paint.

As you enter, a dwarf looks up and watches.

"Hunh," he grunts as you go up to him. "I hope you're not here to cause trouble."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Trouble? Why would you think Silvio has trouble in mind?" the chelaxian replies and throws his hands up to illustrate is innocence. "Silvio and friends are only looking for a specific person. His name is Pinkus, and he was acompanied by another man of noble birth. We heard that they have been seen here so we come to you in hopes that you can guide us in the right direction."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"Hmph. People cause trouble. That's what they do. Think of how much less trouble there'd be if there were no people. These people you're looking for. They probably caused trouble. Or you're planning to cause trouble for them."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Seriously, you people simply can NOT make diplomacy rolls!


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

"How about both?" Finn replies. "So, we heard that some troublemakers stopped by, caused you trouble, and now there are more people who want to cause them extra trouble. Tell us, as another person, what's the trouble you'd like to cause on your own?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Shall I just roll for initiative now?


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson will step forward, timidly.

"Listen, buddy, I don't want trouble. I *really* don't want to get hurt." Kyson is a bit worried, but gets closer to whisper to the dwarf.

Make a good perception check to hear this, you eavesdropping yahoos!:

"I don't like this any more than you do, but that one over there..." Kyson points gently at Sekathral,"..is into the drugs. And that one..." Kyson points at Dargon, "...is a surly drunk. And mean too. And that one there..." Kyson nods towards Silvio, "...killed 3 people just the other day. Or maybe it was 5, he keeps on upping the number he says he slew...but nevermind that, we don't want trouble.

Kyson leans back.

"So maybe you'll help us find who we seek?"

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Diplomacy


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

if all else fails::
"Oh, sod it. Listen, shortarse. We're trying to do you a favour here, so why don't you put that hairy chin of yours to work and tell us what the scumbag Pinkus and his gold-plated peg-boy were doing here, and why they nearly smacked you. Do it, and we'll pay you" Sekathral flashes a platinum piece at the dwarf. "Don't, and WE'LL smack you"

Intimidate 1d20 ⇒ 10


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian stifles a chuckle.

They were all nearly as socially inept as him.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Your words wrong Silvio, but Silvio absolves", the noble insists. "Silvio brings no trouble, humble requests. Surely you can see that Silvio is great captain, a seafarer like yourself! You had trouble with the gentlemen in question, Silvio is here to fix your problem. Make it disappear", he says and gestures with his hands like a magician who just made a dove vanish.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Dargon offers to buy Panchi a drink after he closes shop for the day. Assuming Panchi takes him up on it, Dargon goes out to have a long dwarf to dwarf conversation with Panchi. He isn't actually after more than having a dwarven friend in Eleder but if there's no progress by anyone else before then, Dargon will of course use this time to probe for more info as well.

1st hour: Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
2nd hour: Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
3rd hour: Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
4th hour: Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
5th hour: Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The dwarf does not seem to respond to the odd mix of diplomacy and intimidation at first.

"I'm not looking to cause trouble," he tells Finn with a deep sigh. "Sadly, trouble just seems to find me. It's the way of the world, I suppose."

His eyes do light up, however, at Sekathral's offer, and he grabs the coin as he leaves with Dargon -- "Never too early to close for a drink." The dwarf does not seem to have any more luck than his companions at first, but several hours of drinking finally gets the shop owner in a talkative mood.

He admits he sold a boat to the pair. "They seemed excited, loaded bunch of lamp oil, lanterns and rope in. No, I don't know where they went, but they headed west. Probably burned themselves down to the water, the way people's luck go."

---

While the two dwarves are drinking, a nervous-looking half-elf with messy black hair, a ragged suit of leather armor and dirty hands approaches the rest of the group.

"Hssst," he whispers, "I hear yer lookin' fer Vanthus Vanderboren."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

At the approach of the greasy half-elf, Kyson will stand up, look afraid and excuse himself, mumbling.

"Hafta go over th..."

He looked scary.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral stares at the half elf with narrowed eyes. "Might be. Who's asking, and what's it to you, mate? "


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

Finn lets Sekathral do the talking while he examines the situation. Is anyone else with him? Paying us extra attention?

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"M'name's Shefton Rosk, cap'n," the half-elf replies. "And I might have some information that'd be of int'rest to ya."

Finn, you don't see anyone else who appears to be with him or paying special attention.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Can I make a profession (sailor) check to see if I've heard of him, or doesn't that really fall under that skill's remit?

"Alright. Sit down and let's hear it, mate. What're you drinking?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson will pull up a seat about 10' away and listen in.

I do *not* like bars. I cannot imagine a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. I must be cautious.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, I think that's a bit outside the skill's remit, Sekathral.

"I'll take a mug of grog, I guess. But before I start talking, what've you got to offer?"

Kyson, or Perception 10:

As you try to listen in over the sounds of a small band, your eye wanders around the bar. You see a pair of humans, one about your age, the other much older, start to enter, trailed by a couple halfling slaves.

They're stopped by a call from the bartender, though: "Hey, we don't serve their kind here."

"What?" the younger man asks.

"Your slaves, they'll have to wait outside."

The older man takes the pair outside, while the younger continues to the bar, before being joined by the older again. They talk there for a few moments with the bartender before a pair of half-orcs approach and start talking to them, gesticulating loudly.

You can hear one of them say "He doesn't like you." The younger man's response is lost to the crowd, but you can barely hear the half-orc continue, "I don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence in 12 kingdoms. ... "

The older man tries to intervene, gesturing to the bartender who's looking on with horror. He shouts as the half-orc begins to pull a danger, but the old man suddenly gestures and a blade of flame leaps from his hand, slashing through the half-orc's arm, effectively ending the fight before it's begun. The older man grabs the younger and pulls him from the bar before anyone else can react.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson will look under the table to make sure no one has a crossbow secretly pointed at him but otherwise will remain seated.

If I move, the old man might strike me down. I might *not* become more powerful than anyone could possibly imagine.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"We'll pay what the goods are worth, mate - never you fear" Sekathral slides a platinum piece across the table. "That'll do for starters, I reckon. Now spill yer guts, and we'll see if you deserve anything extra after we've heard you out"

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

"What was that all about? Ach - bar squabble" Sekathral turns back to Shefton. "Come on. Let's hear it"


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

Finn continues to play the lookout, wonder why he hadn't bothered to prepare any extracts yet for the day...

Perception: (Take 10, get 18)

Spoiler:

Hey, wait a moment... no, those aren't the slaves we're looking for. We can go about our business.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian gets a seat at the bar near the elves' table and does his best to listen in and watch from there.

Perception - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 +2 more vs humans
Sense Motive - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 +2 more vs humans

Did the older man with the flaming sword leave or did they just get away from the bar?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The two men at the bar left.

Shefton's eyes widen at the platinum piece. "Full sail ahead, then, cap'n," he says, rubbing one hand through his greasy hair. "Your boy's on Parrot Island, been living there the last few days in some ol' smuggler's tunnels below the isle. For a little more coin, I can lead you to the entrance, you want."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral nods, then draws a dagger, placing it on the table with a pile of platinum coins next to it. "You'll do that, once I've got my crew together. Steer us true, and there's more where that little white calf came from" He says, pointing to the pile of coins. "Steer us false..." He stares straight at Sefton, playing with the hilt of the dagger on the table as he does so. "We've got a way of making life very uncomfortable for people who p**s us off. Now, while we wait for the bearded wonders to finish reciting their ancestor lists to one another, how about another round? Get 'em in, Finn" He throws a coin to the gnome and leans back in his chair, taking out his pipe and filling it.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson nods as well, but feels much less comfortable here than others.

I'll sit for a while before sneaking out. What I'd like to do is go scribe some nice scrolls.

Kyson gingerly fingers his coin purse, trying to remember how much gold he has left.

"Ah ha!" Kyson remembers his second pouch of gold from Lavinia.

Arising, Kyson approaches the group. "I'm going to go write. Are we meeting on the morrow to go to Parrot Island?"

I'll need some extra paper if I want to do some drawings of the parrots! Sounds like a lovely place to visit!

Kyson will go buy ingredients to scribe scrolls (and extra paper/ingredients as well) and return to his employer's estate, taking some quiet time in the library to scribe scrolls.

AH! I love the quiet here. Great for scribing in silence.

Scribing one scroll with Protection from Evil*2, Bless*2. -50 gp.

It is suggested that others prepare by buying some healing as well...even if it is just a potion of CLW.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

If he has time, Sekathral will go out and buy a potion of CLW (-5pp) and also get a tame magic user to cast Detect Magic on his new rapier (-1pp?). Also, unless we can cadge a boat from the Blue Nixie, Sekathral will ask Dargon to ask Panchi if we can hire a boat off him (as Dargon might get better rates) so we can get to the island. Lastly, he'll attempt to ask around to see if the group can get any background info on Parrot Island.

Hmm... I wonder how this is going to go? Diplomacy/GI: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Getting there...

351 to 400 of 6,599 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.