Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


2,901 to 2,950 of 6,898 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Stupidignorantfool! Ofcoursethat'swhathe'sdoing!StupidstupidSTUPID! Khaz stomps down the hall, lost in her own raging thoughts. The scarf, once so neatly folded is now a scrunched up ball in one fist.

"What?You did what?" The words sink in slowly, cutting through the fog of fury at her own stupidity, and Kyson has already head back on his way. She runs after him, tapping him on the shoulder and nearly squishing him in a hug when he turns.

"Yes, I like it! I like it VERY MUCH! Thank you, Kyson! *You* are a true friend!"

Freeing him just as quickly, she shakes out the scarf, and begins arranging it every which way. "It really is lovely, Kyson. You did an amazing job."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio visibly enjoys the time he spends with Liamae, looking more energized for each day.

Khazmia Makuhuzdia wrote:

"Silvio! I just wanted to..." She knocks and opens the door in one motion, her voice dying in her throat as blood surges into her cheeks.

"than...k you? Uh, I'll just go, shall I? Yes, that would be best. No no NO! Don't get up, err off err... uh.., truly, just stay where you are..." Shaking her head to stop her staring, the the stunned young princess Hurries from the door as if hell itself is on the other side and rushes back to her room.

Silvio notes Khazmia's presence with a look of unmodest surprise. As he rises the sheets slide down to his hips leaving little, although just enough, to the imagination. "Ah, Lady Khazmia. Silvio is currently entriced with the lovely company of the beatuiful Lady Liamae. Perhaps later, you and Silvio can talk? Until then, if you would not mind shutting the door so Silvio can dive back into Liamae's lovely eyes."


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian casually passes down the hall carving slices from a golden apple with one of his worn daggers. He alternates between popping them into his mouth and passing the smaller ones to Tosh, perched on his shoulder.

As he passes Khaz's room and catches sight of the beaming Kyson and the orcish princess fretting over her scarf, he pauses.

"What are you two up to?" he asks with mild interest.

Sense Motive vs Khaz: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 2 = 33

"Is everything alright Khazmia?" the old ranger asks while offering an apple slice to Kyson.


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

"Oh, isn't it wonderful, Zstelian, Kyson f-fixed my scarf." She gives a dainty sniff, and smiles, though her eyes seem a little red and watery.

"He did a wonderful job,I never really thought I'd see it's like again."
That beats her max bluff, you hawk-eyed Varisian, you! She is clearly upset, though not with Kyson. I can't speak for him, but most likely, he's oblivious.

Turning from her friends, she fixes the scar around her head and face, as she she continues, "In fact, I think it warrants another shopping trip. This time for something useful. Something powerful. Something with Fire. Surely someone somewhere must have something like that. We'll need it if we're to continue our search for Vanthus, I'm sure. Won't we, Kyson?"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian's brow wrinkles in concern for the sorceress but he keeps his observations to himself in front of the naive Kyson.

"He did a fine job", the Varisian says examining the scarf. "He's leagues better with that spell than I am."

At the mention of shopping, Zstelian considers for a moment and then nods, "We are sitting on a pile of coin from the things we took from the dead frog-men and perhaps some time outside the manor would do all of us some good."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson takes the offered apple from Zstelian with a smile.

We have good apples back at the monastery. And good cider! I can't wait to get back to that!

Kyson munches while Khaz gives him a big hug, returning it.

"I just want you to be happy, Khaz. I'm glad you like your scarf."

I'm going to be happy soon too.

"Yes, let's go shopping! We can sell things and buy other things."

Kyson agrees to go shopping with Khaz and Zstelian, trying to spend as much time as possible with his friends before returning to the monastery.

* * *
After shopping, Kyson will seek out the Lady of the Manor.

"Lady, I...I think...I think I've done things now. I have saved many damsels and stopped exploding pirates and beat up on bad men. Would you write that letter so I can go back now?" Kyson asks with a firm hope and a full smile.

* * *
Kyson is ready to continue. I'll put his shopping purchases up later tonight...but happy to move on.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

During the trip Zstelian picks up a few things.

A) A small buckler made of gleaming mithril with hooks on the reverse side designed to easily catch on opposed hooks attached to ones leggings.

+1 mithril quickdraw shield

B) Several large bladeded disks designed to be throw great distances.

Chakram x6

C) A pair of concealable spring-loaded wrist sheathes.

spring-loaded wrist sheath x2


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sometime later, Sekathral wakes up in a horse trough, not entirely sure how he got there. Climbing wetly out and making a rude gesture at a surprised horse trying to get a drink as he does so, he finds he's holding a number of slightly fluorescent blue phials and a wand. He stares at them blearily for a moment, then shrugs his shoulders, takes a swig from the ever-present bottle at his side and squelches back to the manor.

All set to go...


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khazmia frets as she shops, thinking long and hard about her purchases. Finally, she settles on a slender "hair pin" of silver etched with jagged streaks of lightning, which she promptly twists round and round in her dark tresses before stabbing it back through the resulting bun.

Wand of shocking grasp. I think her wand of mage armor has enough charges left, but will do a thorough count from home tonight.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Kyson:

Lavinia rebuffs your advance, almost indecently rushing to get you out of the room, it seems. "I'm afraid I can't do that, dear Kyson. I think I have some idea why your abbot sent you to me. There are people who need your help and guidance, but I can tell you more about them soon."

After several days off, where you manage to find ways to occupy yourselves, you return to the manor for Kora's funeral. It's a sad affair, with only the six of you, Lavinia and the four Jade Ravens, as the faithful halfling is laid to rest.

Afterward, Lavinia welcomes you all back to the manor, where the new servants have laid out a small selections of foodstuffs, many of them familiar from a few weeks earlier when you buried Lavinia's parents.

She invites you all back the next day, when she calls you into her main hall, where she first asked for your help. She smiles, and invites you all to sit, pulling out an old book.

"Do you recall this journal we recovered from my family vault? It turns out that it was my mother's. My parents, may the gods rest their soulds, were brave -- foolish and rash some would say, but I have never been one to criticize an adventurous spirit. On the contrary," she casts a wry smile at you all, "I admire it.

"In any event, it would seem that about four years ago, my mother and father undertook a risky endeavour. They sailed the Blue Nixie, along with a ship full of colonists, down south and across the ocean to a place they refer to as the Isle of Dread. You may have heard of this place -- if you haven't, it seems apparent from reading my mother's journals that it is aptly named. A jungle-covered hell infested with immense reptilian monsters, feral savages and peril at every turn. Yet the southern peninsula remains relatively sheltered from the menaces on the isle mainland, and it was there, among the villages of several friendly locals, that my parents founded the colony of Farshore.

"The Isle of Dread represents an untapped trove of resources -- exotic lumber, spices, animals, foods and even minerals like silver and gold. Once Farshore was up and running, the influx of trade would have guaranteed my family a relatively uncontested flow of wealth. Yet before mother and father were able to return to Farshore with supplies and more colonists ... my brother made his move and left me in the state you found me in a few short weeks ago."

She indicates her mother's journal.

"Since we receovered this journal, I have not been idle. If Farshore fails, then my parents' last legacy fails. I intend to carry on their work and have planned for a journey south to the Isle of Dread to resupply and join the colonists at Farshore for the rest of the year. I have the Blue Nixie readying in the harbor to take fresh supplies to the colony, though I find myself a vessel short.

"You wouldn't know of anyone with stout hearts who might happen to be interested in helping me mount this expedition, do you? I fear the journey itself might grow dangerous at time, and there's no way of knowing what state or condition Farshore is currently in, but I suspect that danger is a vice you have.

"Regardless of your decisions," she continues, "you have proven true friends, and I would reward that; especially since if we can find another vessel and you join me, there may be limited opportunities to spend this."

She throws each of you a purse, filled with 100 coins. They appear to be silver at first, but a closer inspection reveals they are in fact platinum pieces.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian listens quietly to Lavinia's proposition - an almost blind leap into unknown danger. The girl was more like her mother than she would ever know and the thought made the old ranger's heart ache in a way that made it hard to breath. His mind was set before she could even finish tossing out the pouches of platinum coins.

"You know I'll be there", the Varisian said as he cleared his throat. "If it's to save your parent's legacy, I'll follow you to the ends of the earth."

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Lavinia gives you a big smile, points of color blooming high in her cheeks.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Motteditor:

Kyson stands silent for a few moments as the force of Lavinia words hit him. Slowly, his upper lip begins to quiver, disappointment fueling some spasms. Then his lower lip joins in the quivering and mucus begins to form his nose.

Unable to hold back his disappointment any longer, his face begins to contort into sadness, and tears begin to join the the mucus in its flow.

"THANKS FOR NOTHING!" are Kyson's only words as he runs out of the audience with Lavinia, tears flowing.

Those in the manor might see or hear Kyson running and bawling as he runs into his room and slams the door.

Those listening at the door will hear sobs of anguish and impotent rage.

The sobs continue for several hours, threatening to re-rust the armor he worked so hard to fix.

* * *

When Kyson is summoned again to audience with Lavinia, his eyes are puffy and there are remains of snot and tears on his face.

Kyson will stand in the back as Lavinia speaks, rarely looking her (or anyone else) in the eyes.

Stupid everyone.

As the mission is explained, Kyson will remain silent and non-committal.

Take that, Lavinia! I won't be happily agreeing to this! HA!


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Hearing the wails, Khaz taps quietly at the door. "Kyson? What's wrong? Let me in?" Having learned her lesson regarding her companions' doors, she doesn't enter, but waits and waits for an answer, until it feels more than ridiculous to be standing there.

*******************
Khaz listens quietly, her fashionable scarf draped veil-like over her eyes from her re-pressed hat as Lavinia explains. Poor Kyson. No wonder he was so upset.

But she knows her duty, and even more, knows that very little would remain in Eleder for her, if Lavinia goes to the Farshore.

"When do we leave?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson doesn't answer Khaz' knock.

His tears, failure, and shame prevent him from acknowledging the door.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Knowledge (geography) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Not sure whether that's enough to locate the Isle of Dread

Lavinia wrote:

She indicates her mother's journal.

I have the Blue Nixie readying in the harbor to take fresh supplies to the colony, though I find myself a vessel short.

"You wouldn't know of anyone with stout hearts who might happen to be interested in helping me mount this expedition, do you? I fear the journey itself might grow dangerous at time, and there's no way of knowing what state or condition Farshore is currently in, but I suspect that danger is a vice you have.

Sekathral glances at Kyson, a concerned expression momentarily appearing on his features, then returns his attention to the matter in hand.

"Here, Chief", he says to Lavinia, "While we were down in the Cove, trying to find your f-, I mean, your wayward brother, there was a ship - the Sea Wyvern. Harliss said it didn't belong to her lot, so if she ain't pinched it, or burnt it, or filled it with sodding frog-men, it should still be there in one piece"


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Dargon continues Sekathral's plot. "Haha, old Seks had his heart set on that one since we first came across it in the Cove. It's a shame we didn't have enough of a crew to get it out of there at the time. But I'm sure Sekathral knows enough reliable men 'round the docks that we can put a crew together."

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

"Really? If you could get it, that would be amazing!" Lavinia says, her eyes shining at Sekathral's words.

I'll check the Knowledge check when I'm awake enough to get up from my desk to check the mod to see if that helps you. 'Twas a long night with the election.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson stomps around during his preparations for the journey, making sure Lavinia knows how unhappy he is with her mean and totally unfair decision.

I'll stomp my feet so hard, it might ruin the carpet! Ha ha, take that, Jerkvinia!

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Lavinia appears to ignore or not notice Kyson's reaction to her recent noise, obviously focused on the impending journey.

"Can you get a crew together?" she asks Sekathral. "If you need, I can send sailors from the Blue Nixie to help."

It'll take seven people to act as crew, which can include the PCs if you want or not. Sekathral or anyone else can act as captain if you want.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

"A jungle-covered hell infested with immense reptilian monsters, feral savages and peril at every turn."

Kyson pauses often during his packings and preparations to reflect on what to expect in the stupid jungle on the stupid island while on this stupid mission for stupid Jerkvinia.

Eventually, Kyson will regain control over some of his emotions...at least enough to ask Zstelian, Sekathral, and Khaz (though asking Khaz about jungles probably isn't the best idea) about what to expect in a jungle.

"What do we know about this stupid island anyway? Will there be more exploding dinosaurs? Poison? Disease?"

Kyson does not relish the idea of wasting away to a disease. Or getting poison until he dies and is dead.

What if I die out here Jerkvinia? What then? Will you write the letter when I'm dead? Probably won't then either.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian considers the question.

Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"Well it's bound to be hot so be ready to sweat", the old ranger says. "We're going to need lots of water to keep our strength up."

"I don't know about exploding dinosaurs but lots of things that survive in a place like that do so by being dangerous enough that others won't want to eat them. That goes for everything from the tiniest insects to the plant-life. Expect poison."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Lavinia wrote:
"Can you get a crew together?" she asks Sekathral. "If you need, I can send sailors from the Blue Nixie to help."

"Probably", replies Sekathral. He lowers his voice.

Lavinia. No peeking!:
"Apart from Silvio and maybe Zstelian, what we've got here is a complete bunch of lubbers, so I might take you up on that. Still, they'll learn fast, and I might be able to find a couple of old shipmates if I do a brief sweep of the taverns"

Attempt to gather a crew, probably using Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13, because using Profession (Sailor) might be stretching that skill's definition a bit. Still, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16, just in case. Not that it'll do much good. Help, Silvio, help!


Male Human Monk 1

While Dargon will certainly insist on helping out as part of the crew, Sekathral can clearly see that the dwarf would be a poor substitute for a properly trained sailer.


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Sekathral wrote:
Lavinia wrote:
"Can you get a crew together?" she asks Sekathral. "If you need, I can send sailors from the Blue Nixie to help."
"Probably", replies Sekathral.

"I'm sure we'll all do as we can, but perhaps a crew would be best."

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Perhaps you're correct. I can send the woman who was to captain my parents' second ship with you. Her name is Amella Venkalie. If you need more, I'm sure she can help come up with a crew."

Despite the offer, Sekathral's about to get five people to agree to accompany you back to Kraken's Cove the next day to recover the Sea Wyvern, which along with Amella should be more than enough.

Anyone want to take any opportunity to do anything before departing for what should be a day-long trip? Let me know and then I'll advance the action...

1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

I'm ready now. Let's do it!


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

I'm ready to go


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson reminds everyone of the dangers that the Isle and jungle represent and pushes them to prepare and provision.

"Since we're all going to die out there, we might as well make it as slow and painful as possible...so you might want to go into town and stuff to keep you free of plague, poison, and more exploding dinosaurs."

With that admonishing, Kyson is ready to go.


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khazmia takes her priest at his word and heads to town in search of anti poison, anti- plague and dinosaur repellent to take on the trip. Then she too is ready to go.

I'll do a full accounting when I get home tonight, but no need to hold everyone up.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

You meet your crew on the Blue Nixie, where you're joined by Capt. Amella Vankalie, a slight woman with fine blonde hair tied neatly back from her forehead dressed in basic sailing togs with a rapier slung at her hip. A thin scar graces her right cheek.

The Blue Nixie swiftly carries you toward Kraken's Cove, though the captain refuses to take you to the mouth of the cove, citing the dangerous reefs and his lack of charts. He leaves you and the six crewmembers at the base of the cliff, promising to stick around for a couple days in case you're unable to get the Sea Wyvern out.

As you finish stepping out of the rowboat onto shore, Amella casts her eyes up the long trail up the cliff. "Well, rodger me sideways with a gaffing pin," she curses, "wasn't reckoning on having to climb up that mess o' rigging."

The typical noises of the jungle permeate the hot air.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian grips his new shield and whistles for Kayle to stick close by.

"Let's be careful. There's bound to be more of those damned diseased monkeys and other beasts nearby."

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

"Damned diseased monkey?" one of the sailors asks nervously, suddenly looking around.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Upon reaching shore, Kyson pulls out his shield and attaches it to his arm.

I think I should get a different shield. This one is too big.

Kyson looks around, looking for danger, a bit worried about all this.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 Perception

"Uhm...should we go that way? Let's go to the safe place first, huh? Definitely don't want to get caught out here."

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

You don't see or hear anything that seems unusual, Kyson.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian pushes Silvio and Dargon along.

"We shouldn't stick around here too long."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Amelia wrote:
"Well, rodger me sideways with a gaffing pin," she curses, "wasn't reckoning on having to climb up that mess o' rigging."

"Ach - it's as quiet as a bloody nunnery at the moment - it's not like we're going aloft to reef skyscrapers in a full-on sou'wester. Come on, mates"

Despite his bluster, Sekathral checks his surroundings carefully before proceeding up the cliff

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

"Follow me." Dargon says as he begins leading the crew to the cliff. "I mean to get to the cove an' onto the Sea Wyvern without delay so don't fall behind." Dargon continues as he makes he was up the cliff.


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

"It's not that bad, really. The currents in the cove are pretty deadly, though. I don't suggest trying to swim in those." Khaz adds, picking her way carefully up with the others.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson drags his stupid feet up the stupid cliff for stupid Lavinia.

I shouldn't be here.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian keeps an eye out for dangers as the group makes their way through the jungle. Kayle circles tightly overhead.

Zstelian Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Kayle Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

You make your way without incident through the jungle to the cliffs overlooking Kraken's Cove, where you can see the Sea Wyvern sitting, apparently untouched since you left.

Unfortunately, the wooden walkway leading down also remains apparently untouched, and still largely in pieces on the beach below.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

How did we get down this last time?


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson looks for a safe way down.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Perception

"Does someone have rope? We need rope."


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian fishes out his coil of rope and offers it to Kyson.


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

I'm certain that Khaz does not want to get down the same way she did last time.

"I have some rope. I'm not sure it's enough though. Oh, but with Zstelian's, perhaps? Is there anything to tie it to?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson begins to knot the rope while looking for a place to tie it.

This is going to suck.

"Everyone, watch out for exploding monkeys."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"More rope"

Sekathral takes out his own coil of rope and offers it to Kyson, scrutinising his knot-tying efforts closely and offering helpful advice until told in no uncertain terms to shut up.

Aid Another/Escape Artist (?) Use Rope (?) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"There she lies, Silvio Callgari Pazzi's new vessel!" Silvio says standing at the shore looking at the Sea Wyrven, his features beaming. He walks over to Kyson and gives the cleric a manly slap on the back. "Why do you looks so nervous, Kyson. Silvio has already been here. This place is conqured. This place is safe."

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

There are plenty of trees you can tie the rope to, or could go part way down the walkway and tie it to the remains of that.

You're 40 feet up now, so that could reduce a potential fall.

2,901 to 2,950 of 6,898 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.