Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map


2,651 to 2,700 of 5,949 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Upstairs
Kayle seems frustrated with the pair of you, and flaps toward the windows, clearly trying to get outside.

Downstairs

Round 1:

Kyson: 29
Silvio: 24
Frogmen: 13
Dargon: 5
Khazmia: 4

Kyson casts a spell on Silvio and then ducks behind the Chelaxian as he opens the door and calls out to the frogmen inside. They respond with thrown axes. One of the blades slams into the doorframe, another bounces off the invisible force in front of him, but the third hits his shoulder, drawling a long line of blood that would likely have been worse if he hadn't been able to deflect it slightly at the last second.

Dargon darts in around Silvio, ready to draw any further attacks as Khazmia casts around the Chelaxian. Two of the frogmen manage to avoid the worst of the blast of color behind the stuffed frog, but the third catches the full blast and collapses to the ground with a surprised "blourp?"

Mechanics:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Save: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Save: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Save: 1d20 ⇒ 17
2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Zstelian rushes to the window and opens it.

"What is it?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The bird flies out the western window, turning right and flying north along the house. She lets out a shrill cry: "SHRIEEEEEK!"

Hawk talk:

Here!


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

"What the hell?"

Do we have any idea what's up there besides the roof and/or how do we get up there?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The map and room descriptions are all you're aware of (they're in the campaign info tab if you need to look at them again).


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 8
Stats:
HP:59/59AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 2, Init 27

"Silvio! Watch out for axes!"

Kyson will lay his hands upon his holy symbol and cry to Sarenrae for help.

Sarenrae, it's me, Kyson. I need you! Help Silvio!

Convert Silence into CMW.

2d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 8) + 4 = 17 healing to Silvio


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Well I don't see any 3rd floor or roof access so I guess it's some sort of hidden area.

Zstelian climbs out the window.

"You coming Seka?"

Taking 10 on the climb.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 2
Stats:
AC 20,T 16, FF 15; HP 47/47; Fort +5, Ref +14, Will +4

"Yeah. Why not?""

Also taking 10, so total of 19


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 2, Init 5
HP 28/43, Ki Pool 5/5
AC 18 (22), touch 17 (21), flat-footed 15, (def fight w/ crane style)
Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +7 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell effects, +2 vs. enchantment)
CMD 24 (27)

"Where is she?", Dargon yells as moves in on one of the frogmen and strikes out with his powerful fist.

Single Attack - Unarmed w/ def fight & crane
ATT: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 2 = 17
DMG Unarmed: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Human Free Hand Fighter 8, 39/68 hit points, AC 23;F8/R6/W1, Perception -1

Round 4, initiative 6
ac 20, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 20 (21 vs disarm)
hp 27/36
effects:

Silvio enters the room with the dignity and dashing grace the befitting a chelaxian naval hero. An entrance that seems lost on the evil creatures who meet the hero's elegant slashes with competent parries.

Move action towards the closest frog man
Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 = 10 (-2 combat expertise), damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 8
Stats:
HP:59/59AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Silvio, is your AC not 23 or 24? With SoF and CE? Your dashing and all, but also harder to hit.

Kyson cringes for the expectant blood splatter and gore that usually accompanies Silvio and Dargon in the same room.

Sometimes the gore isn't even Silvio's own.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Holding onto the wall and walking along the thin ledge, Zstelian and Sekathral make their way around the building. With enough light from the city outside the grounds, they can make out Kayle flapping in front of the next set of windows, likely the room next to Lavinia's.

Round 2:

Kyson: 29
Silvio: 24
Frogmen: 13
Dargon: 5
Khazmia: 4

Kyson heals Silvio's wound as the Chelaxian closes on one of the frogmen, though he fails to draw blood. Unimpressed, they quickly surround him, laying in with clubs. One deflects off the magical shield, but the other manages to penetrate Silvio's guard, leaving a large welt on his cheek. 6 hp

Dargon and Khazmia close in on the other side of Silvio's assailants all three have flanking, the dwarf's axe and half-orc's sickle drawing spurts of green frogman blood. 10 hp and 8 hp to different froggies

Dice rolls:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Zstelian peeks through the window.

I'm really confused right now. Is it Vanthus's room or is it a secret room that we didn't know existed from the inside of the house?


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 8
Stats:
HP:59/59AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 3

For the love of poop! It's like he's *trying* to get hit.

Kyson momentarily facepalms as Silvio gets hit again.

May Sarenrae have infinite patience for me and those I protect.

Kyson takes a full round to draw his rusty, bloody, gooey scimitar from its sheath.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

It's likely the master bedroom, which is next to Lavinia's room.

The curtains are drawn; you can't see into the room.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

I guess this is where I'm confused. We couldn't have known that from inside the house when we saw Kayle flying towards the window? Or Kayle couldn't have directed us towards the right bedroom from inside the house? Were you just trying to avoid saying 'she seems to be flying outside the window for the master bedroom'.

According to the map, Lavinia's room is across the house from the master bedroom. Vanthus's is adjacent. I'm so very confused.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Whoops, you're right about where I have the master and Vanthus' bedroom. So you guys will spend a couple more rounds crawling around the outside of the house. You'll basically be directly left of the 27, outside the house.

My thought was Kayle saw Lavinia from outside. With her Int of 2, she's not smart enough to realize where that was/how to get to what she saw from inside the house, though she could get there through the window -- so that's where she led you.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

LOL. Zstelian and Seka are smart enough to make that connection. We would have seen her flapping in front of a window and determined "That's the master bedroom" without climbing outside...

But since we're already outside we had might as well go for the dramatic entrance!

Once in position, Zstelian pulls his falchion and looks to the elf. He mouths a countdown.

3... 2... 1...

SMASH!

And then leaps through the window.

Strength Check if needed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You couldn't see where she was flapping from inside.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Yeah but we know there's only one room on that side of the house.

In any event, I'll forgive you in exchange for a dramatic surprise round via breaking through a window. =P

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

I'm hoping you don't manage to get yourself and Sekathral killed. We'll see how this goes. However, you're going to be a couple rounds behind the rest of the group, so for the moment, you're just going to have to wait.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Okay. This will be exciting.

I still want my surprise round! =)

Edit: Also, since I always forget to do this.

Mage Armor for Kayle: 1d100 ⇒ 32


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 8
Stats:
HP:59/59AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

I wish you well. It is also possible that Seka will try to talk you out it or chooses to do something else. We should give equal weight to how is character chooses to react.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Sekathral's got my got. I'm sure of it. We're talking about the elf that runs into melee when he's falling apart from fungus rot!


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 2
Stats:
AC 20,T 16, FF 15; HP 47/47; Fort +5, Ref +14, Will +4

Yeah, I'm up for it. Death or glory, chaps! However...

As they prepare to hurl themselves through the glass, Sekathral holds up his home-made bomb, raising a questioning eyebrow as he does so.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Zstelian whispers.

"Lavinia is in there. Just make sure you keep her out of the blast."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 2
Stats:
AC 20,T 16, FF 15; HP 47/47; Fort +5, Ref +14, Will +4

If he can, Sekathral (after Zstelian's smashed the window) will bung his bomb in, trying to keep it from doing damage to Lavinia, after which...

TALLY HO! Do I get sneak attack, I wonder? EDIT: on the bomb attack.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 3, Init 5
HP 28/43, Ki Pool 5/5
AC 18 (22), touch 17 (21), flat-footed 15, (fighting defensively w/ crane style)
Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +7 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell effects, +2 vs. enchantment)
CMD 24 (28)

Dargon continues his assult on the frogman.

Full Round Action - Unarmed Flurry of Blows w/def&crane
ATT: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 + 2 = 25
DMG: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
ATT: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 2 + 2 = 16
DMG: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Round 3, Init 4

Khaz attacks again with her sickle.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 3:

Kyson: 29
Silvio: 24
Frogmen: 13
Dargon: 5
Khazmia: 4

As Kyson begins the lengthy process of pulling out his blade, Silvio cuts down on of the frogmen with a quick slash and then easily parries the other's club as it's cut down by Dargon and Khazmia.

Let me know what you want to do downstairs crew while I try to figure out what's going to happen with Zstelian's attempt to crash through the window and Sekathral's bomb.

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 = 17
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

I didn't realize Sekathral was effectively wearing a bathrobe. I could have put the mage armor on him.

Mott, did the dogs end up waiting downstairs for a sign from Lavinia?


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Are all the downstairs frogmen down?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Yes, Dargon

Zstelian, dogs followed you up to her bedroom, where they remain.

1d2 ⇒ 2


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 8
Stats:
HP:59/59AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Well, I've given everyone else near 22 hours to post before Kyson did. None have posted any desires or RP and so Kyson will continue.

"Oh good, they're dead! To the basement!"

Kyson continues to the basement, *sure* that he is correct about where the Lady is.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Kyson Tirc wrote:

Well, I've given everyone else near 22 hours to post before Kyson did. None have posted any desires or RP and so Kyson will continue.

"Oh good, they're dead! To the basement!"

Kyson continues to the basement, *sure* that he is correct about where the Lady is.

"uhm, Kyson? Kyson! did you notice that only the Silvio and Dargon followed us down here? You don't think something ate Zstelian and Seka, do you?" They don't look all that tasty, but you never know with frogpeople.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Dargon takes a moment to look for signs of where they came from.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 plus darkvision & +2 worked stone


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

I don't imagine it'd be terribly difficult to hear the smashing of glass from one floor down.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Zstelian Karela wrote:
I don't imagine it'd be terribly difficult to hear the smashing of glass from one floor down.

This does not make me feel any less like they could have been eaten. Some people are...messier... at meal times than others.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

That's true. Let me clarify:

I don't imagine it'd be terribly difficult to hear the smashing of glass, from Zstelian and Seka being eaten, from one floor down.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 2
Stats:
AC 20,T 16, FF 15; HP 47/47; Fort +5, Ref +14, Will +4

We're made of glass?!


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 8
Stats:
HP:59/59AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks at Khaz and nods.

"I trust Seka and Zstelian to protect themselves or scream really loudly or make noise if they need help...they can protect themselves too. Poor Lavinia is downstairs and probably hiding. Or the bad guys are hiding with her in the basement."

Kyson begins to move towards the basement again.

"Besides, we're not too far away from the basement now! I'm sure we'll rescue Lavinia!"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15
Sekathral wrote:
We're made of glass?!

Precisely!


Human Free Hand Fighter 8, 39/68 hit points, AC 23;F8/R6/W1, Perception -1

Silvio stands smiling over the bodies of his defeated enemies. A wonderous sense of accomplishment rises and the conqueror is rewarded with a rush of endorfines. Although something is wrong. Somewhere in the perifery of the chelaxian's psyche a thought is trying to get his attention. It falls on deaf however, swathed aside by the chelaxian hero like a fly. The fighter keeps his focus on the bodies laying at his feet. "Another evil defeated by Silvio, champion of good and justice", he says triumphant and prods one of the frogmen with his boot.

It is only when Silvio sees the movement in the corner of his eyes and identifies it as Kyson that the handsome fighter's focus turn back at the task at hand. He only came down here to keep the foolish cleric from running off and bringing him back upstairs. The Lady Vanderboren would not be down in a basement. Damsels in distress where stationed above ground, never in a basement!

"Kyson, come back here! Silvio has the lady Vanderboren to rescue and Silvio can not have you running around down here!", he calls after Kyson before setting off to catch the fleeing cleric.

Same routine as before: if i catch up with Kyson i'll try to trip him (unless we encounter monsters/enemies)

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Dargon it looks like the tracks may have come up from the basement.

Initiative:

Kyson: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Silvio: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Silvio's again unable to catch Kyson before the young priest gets down to the bsaement, where water from the central pool in the courtyard flows through the room, cascading through a gate in the south wall and then out through a second grat to the north. The second grate is nearly completely rusted through; only a few jagged shards of metal remain. Great swaths of mud stain the floor here.

You can hear sounds of deep slobbery laughter, a woman's cries of distress and a weird trilling chitter echo into the area from the chamber to the east.

Four stories above, Zstelian smashes through the window shutters, landing in the room, where Sekathral throws his improvised trap, which explodes with a loud boom and leaks liquid fire and caltrops onto the floor. Unfortunately, your Craft check wasn't good enough to send firey caltrops everywhere.

The room is dark and cloying, the air smelling of a rank combination of body odor and swamp mud. The desk, chairs and most other furniture have all been draped with white canvas dust covers, giving this room the eerie feeling of a tomb. Only the large four-poster bed in the northwest corner of the room has been uncovered, its dust covers lying in a heap at the side.

Four hostages are tied to chairs: Lavinia, Tolin Kientai and Zan Oldavin of the Jade Ravens, and Kora Whistlegap, the last Vanderboren servant, though the last three are unconscious.

A half-orc stands next to Lavinia, a scimitar at her throat, while a disgusting frog-like creature stands nearby.

"DROP YOUR BLADES OR I'LL CUT HER HEAD OFF!" the half-orc roars, speaking perhaps louder than he needs to thanks to the explosive bang a second earlier.

Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Initiative:
Dargon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Khazmia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Kyson: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Sekathral: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Silvio: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Zstelian: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Drevoraz: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Bue Gorg: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

I included the downstairs group's initiatives more out of convenience, as you're not in combat at this point.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

Can we get a map Mott?

Zstelian levels his falchion.

"Let the girl go. Vanthus played Harliss just like he played us. We want his head just as much as you and your captain do."

I guess delaying until one of them does something hostile.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Give me a Diplomacy check, please.

Map (used a pirate icon to stand in for the frog man)

Drevoraz


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 8 - 22/74 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +4, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Perception +15

LOL, Zstelian is really good at this...

Diplomacy!: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 8
Stats:
HP:59/59AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"Do you hear that Silvio? She's here! I told you so!"

Kyson calls out to Lavinia.

"Lavinia, we're here! Where are you?"

Kyson moves along the north wall until he sees anything.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khaz shakes her head and runs after Kyson and into the basement, "Wait, Kyson, what if...." she falls silent at the sights and sounds in the basement.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 2
Stats:
AC 20,T 16, FF 15; HP 47/47; Fort +5, Ref +14, Will +4

Who's got Harliss' note?

"Come on, mate. We saved your skipper's bacon in the caves, and we can do the same for you. See, Lavinia's pretty popular in this town. You're going to get on the wrong side of a lot of people - people you don't want to p*ss off - unless you change course"

Diplomacy/Aid Another 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

2,651 to 2,700 of 5,949 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.