Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


2,401 to 2,450 of 6,894 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

If that's the case:

"Let's see what's in these last two chambers. Dargon's mate won't be leaving until morning anyway."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral nods.

"Tides are wrong, anyway, and it's dead calm - wait for the nor'easter to start up at three bells and we'll be back in no time. Let's have a squint at these other rooms, then, and then maybe I can have a f**king kip before we f**k off home"


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

"I *hate* these delays. We should be sailing." Khaz mutters, falling in behind Zstelian. Tired, crabby and feeling every inch of her orcan heritage next to the pretty but bloodthirsty pirate, Khaz stomps along to check out the last two chambers.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson backs away from Harliss without taking his eyes of her.

"Sure, let's go, Zstelian."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Silvio does not like to linger when the lady Vanderboren's life is in danger, but even Silvio can not fight the tide. This is why Silvio insists on having a speaker of Gozreh on board for sea voyages."

Following, sword drawn.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Going back to the cavern you passed to the south earlier, furniture fills the room, with thick rugs covering the floor and fine silk tapestries and masterful seascape paintings hanging on the wall.

A four-posted bed takes up much of a large nook to the south, and nearby stands an oak desk with a matching armoire. The furniture seems to be ruined, however, spattered and stained with gore and deeply scarred by swordplay. A skeletal body dressed in the ruins of a once-fine suit of studded leather lies in a red heap at the foot of the bed. Five more bodies lie about the room, horribly deformed men and women.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson looks around the room.

"Are those skeletons good skeletons or bad skeletons?"

Kyson casts Detect Magic and scans the room.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

From where you're standing at the entrance of the room, you can see a glint of something magical, though you can't make out what, on the skeletal body.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

"Uh, Silvio. There might be magic in there. That one skeleton, over there," Kyson points to the right skeleton.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Checking for a) traps and b) anything else interesting

"I'd've hated to have been one of the b*ggers who had to haul that bloody bed in here. What's wrong with a hammock, eh?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Are you checking from the doorway or searching the room?


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio grabs a nearby rock and throws it against one of the deformed bodies.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson cheers on Silvio from the doorway while continuing to Detect Magic.

I ain't going in there. We should be getting that jerk Harliss.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

The rock bounces off the body.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

After the rock leads to no response, Kyson will move into the room, trying to get a better feel for the magic in the room, particularly what emanates from the corpse.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

As Sekathral and Kyson look around, the former notices a beautiful rapier, with a bronze hilt in the shape of a griffon, under the bed; Kyson realizes it also radiates magic.

The body -- bits of its flesh melted away to reveal the skeleton, likely by acid -- has a magic ring on a bony finger, and a nice buckler strapped to its arm.

While most of the furniture appears to have been badly damaged in the fight, the desk doesn't seem to have been completely trashed. Several large, extraordinary paintings still line the cave walls.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson, from a few yards away, points out the ring, the buckler, and the rapier to Silvio and Dargon.

"What the heck are these paintings?"

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Perception

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

They appear to be painted works of art. Most of them are seascapes and other nautical themes.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Sweet. I love paintings.

"These nice paintings remind me of home, Khaz. Back in the monastery there is lots of art like this. Nice quiet happy art. No exploding pirates, no angry dinosaurs, no jerky fake damsels. Just quiet art. And the safety of the walls of the monastery."

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Appraise
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 Appraise
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Appraise

Kyson tears up, a few teardrops in each eye, and sighs, staring at the beauty before him.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral picks up the rapier, comparing it critically to the one he already has Appraise 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 , then moves on to examine the desk Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 and (if necessary) Disable Device 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 . He speaks to Silvio.

"Here, mate, d'you want this? The lad says it's magic. Hilt's a bit fancy for me, though, and I'd only get blood all over it"


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Kyson Tirc wrote:

Sweet. I love paintings.

"These nice paintings remind me of home, Khaz. Back in the monastery there is lots of art like this. Nice quiet happy art. No exploding pirates, no angry dinosaurs, no jerky fake damsels. Just quiet art. And the safety of the walls of the monastery."

1d20+6 Appraise
1d20+6 Appraise
1d20+6 Appraise

Kyson tears up, a few teardrops in each eye, and sighs, staring at the beauty before him.

The lovely green princess snuffles a little. "We had paintings too, Kyson. A lot of sand scapes mostly, but before Daddy died, he had my portrait painted."

She pats the homesick scribe's shoulder with an unintentionally heavy hand. "We don't always get to choose our path, but you should choose a painting to take with you."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Silvio appreciates the offer, but the rapier is not Silvio's weapon of choise. Sure, it is delicate, quick and accurate like Silvio but it lacks the subtle power Silvio is able to put behind his thrusts", the chelaxian explains as he denies Sekathral's offer. "It is a fine weapon though, and you should not feel any less of a man by wielding it."


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

While the rest are off exploring, Dargon goes to the rendezvous point and waiting on Lawerence, the moods of the sea, and whatever else the gods put in his way begins yelling for Lawrence to get them back quickly. Futile or not, Dargon can't stand to sit idle knowing that every second counts.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Oh well. I'll use the old one for picking me nose, then"

If the new rapier's more magicer than the old one, I'll keep it; if it isn't, we can sell it, I suppose

"Anywhere else we haven't looked at?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Kyson, you think two of the paintings are probably worth about 500 gp each, but the third's probably worth about 1,000 gp.

Searching the desk, Sekathral, you find three bars of silver and a vial of vermillion ink.

There's also the buckler and ring on the dead man, and I think two more rooms you haven't looked at

1d2 ⇒ 2

Dargon, the rendezvous point is several miles away, along the cliff path through the jungle, though you can head there on your own if you want.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral hands the ink to Kyson, distributing the silver amongst the rest of the party, then follows everyone else out when they're ready to explore the remaining rooms, or leave.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson accepts the ink from Sekathral then takes down the paintings and carefully rolls them up, somewhat cheerfulified after the encounter with Harliss.

Maybe Lavinia would want one of these. If she's not dead.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

"Let's go. There's one more chamber to search and then we can head back to the ship."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Is anyone taking the ring or buckler?

Continuing back toward where you entered the caves, you head toward an area you've not yet been. The sound of sloshing water fills the damp cavern, the eastern half of which is a large, frothy tide pool, its depths think with seaweed and surface roiling the with surge of the sea.

Several narrow fissures in the ceiling seem to lead up and out through the cliff face to the south, allowing a brisk breeze to whip through the chamber.

As you enter, you see a figure near the southern edge of the pool leap up. A malformed monster, she has a twisted jaw of shark's teeth, a hunched back and wide, splayed hands writing with additional hook-tipped fingers.

She cries out in a hoarse voice, "Where are you, my love? Is that you? I knew you wouldn't leave me! Soooo hungry ... please ... feed me!"

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Initiative:
Dargon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Khazmia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Kyson: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Sekathral: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Silvio: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Zstelian: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Woman: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Zstelian will pick up the loot if nobody else does.

The Varisian recoils at the sight of the monster and answers her cries with a pair of hurled javelins.

Not sure how close we are. Also, does she count as human?

+1 if Point Blank/+2 if Human: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 2 = 21
+1 if Point Blank/+2 if Human: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

+1 if Point Blank/+2 if Human: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 2 = 19
+1 if Point Blank/+2 if Human: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Sorry, you're about 75 feet away. Doesn't count as human.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

Oh, if it's that far apply -4 to each attack roll for distance.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Round 1, Init 26

Having seen enough of the tortured and twisted evils in these caves, Kyson's first instinct is to attack the shark creature on sight.

Even as the ball of fire appears in his hands, Kyson's memory kicks him to follow Sarenrae's teachings.

"Uhm, are you okay? I'm not your love and I don't have much food, but maybe we can help you. What is your name?"

Kyson moves 10' up (as far as his courage will let him) and takes total defense.

Edit:

Kyson would have, of course, tried to ID the ring, rapier, and buckler as they cleared the room.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Spellcraft (Ring)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Spellcraft (Rapier)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Spellcraft (Buckler)


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 1, init 17, AC 16, HP 13/18. 1pt con damage, 4 pts str damage

Sekathral will hold off, seeing whether or not the creature responds peacefully to Kyson. If not, he fires.

Attk 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Dmg 1d10 ⇒ 5


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khaz prepares to cast acid splash should Kyson's overture be spurned.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d3 ⇒ 1


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 1, Init 21
HP 16/30
AC 17, touch 16, flat-footed 14
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21

Dargon moves in thirty feet and readies for the creature to approach.

Readied Action:
Melee: HandAxe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Does the deformed woman bear any resemblance to Rowyn?

Round 1, initiative 17 (+2 to initiative check when wielding an aldori dueling sword)
ac 24, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 28/28
effects:

"There is nothing here for you to eat save Silvio's blade!" Silvio announces and interposes himself between the deformed creature and the party.

Move action to step in front of the party
Total defence as a standard action

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

The ring -- a gold band with several aquamarines -- is a ring of swimming, but you're unsure of the other two items, Kyson

The woman does not bear any resemblance to Rowyn, Silvio.

Round 1:

Kyson: 26
Zstelian: 24
Sekathral: 17
Dargon: 17 (held action)
Woman: 17
Silvio: 15
Khazmia: 10

As Kyson's better instincts take over, the woman responds with an incoherent, gutteral cry and rushes forward, only to be hit with Zstelian's two javelins and Sekathral's bolt, though none seem to do much damage. 3 hp total

As she closes with Dargon, he swings, his savage blow chopping into her. 4 hp Her purple silk cloak flapping in the breeze, she lashes back with her rapier and snaps at the dwarf, but isn't able to get through his guard.

As Silvio takes up a protective stance, Khazmia splashes the woman with a blast of acid, sending a small stream of smoke curling up from her face. 1 hp

Mechanics:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Woman: 8 hp

Girlfriend came over last night so I didn't have much time, but here's at least the bare bones of the room, even if no one's on it. You're in "room" K11.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

I'm starting to think everything in this AP has DR 5/-

Round 2

Delay until right before the enemy.

Zstelian moves around to where he has a clear view of his victim and then recites the spell Tosh had gone over with him that morning.

Ill Omen, ASF < 16: 1d100 ⇒ 42

"That should do it..."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Well, everyone with this template, at least.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 10 - 92/92 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 25 [touch 14, FF 20], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +8; Perception +19*

It's making me regret not taking power attack/deadly aim early.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

I still think you're missing the bigger picture, Zstelian...this is your future template! I can't believe you powergamed into DR 5/-. You lucky piddlespotter!

Round 2, Init 26

Saddened by his failure to reach the sharkwoman, Kyson girds himself for battle.

Kyson will move to a place without cover, light the candle, and throw a ball of fire at the thing.

1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21 touch to hit;
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 fire damage.

Edit: Potential Crit:

1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7 touch to hit;
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 fire damage.

Lol@old post.

Kyson Quick Stats:

Init +9; Senses Perception +7
AC 19+4=23 (total def), touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex)
hp 24/24 (3d8+3)
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +7

Spell Effects: none

Spd 30 ft.
Melee
. . Scimitar +1 (1d6-1/18-20/x2) and
. . Whip -3 (1d3-1/20/x2)
Fire Bolt (1d6+1) +5 Ranged Touch Attack 30' Ranged touch attack deals 1d6+1 Fire damage. (5/7 used)
Touch of Glory Grant +3 to a CHA-based skill or ability check. (0/7 used)
Channel Positive Energy 2d6 (DC 15) (4/5 used)


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral decides to abandon his crossbow, dropping it, then tumbling across the room in order to blindside the creature

Acrobatics to get into flank 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Then, if there's time - not sure how far away she is he draws his rapier and attacks

Attk 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 27 Crit confirm 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 26 Dmg 2d6 + 2 - 2 + 2d6 - 2 ⇒ (1, 5) + 2 - 2 + (5, 2) - 2 = 11


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 2, Init 17
HP 16/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14 (crane stance)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Toe to toe with the woman, Dargon takes up his crane stance as he throws out a series of futile kicks.

Full Round Action - Flurry of Blows
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 2 = 8
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 2 = 6
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Kyson, did you miss the extra hook-tipped fingers?

Round 2:

Kyson: 26
Zstelian: 24
Sekathral: 17
Dargon: 17 (held action)
Woman: 17
Silvio: 15
Khazmia: 10

Kyson blasts the woman with fire, drawing a screech of outrage. 2 hp

Zstelian backs up and casts, as Sekathral moves behind the woman and Dargon chops ineffectively at her twice.

"Feed me," the woman moans, ineffectively slashing and biting again at Dargon.

Dice rolls:

1d2 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Woman: 10 hp

Silvio and Khaz can go at the top of 3


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 10
Stats:
HP:73/73 AC 21;F9/R6/W12;Kn (arc) +16 Kn (his) +12 Kn(pl) +16 Kn(rel) +16 Per +15 Sen Mot +14 Spellcraft +16

Kyson probably misses a lot of stuff. Are you saying that Zstelian will soon have hooks for hands? Should we re-name him "Pointy"? Or "Don'tItch"?

Round 3, Init 26

While he still feels pity for the woman, Kyson nonetheless feels mercy...in that burning it with fire would be better than letting it live as is.

Another firebolt:

1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17 to hit;
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage.

Kyson Quick Stats:

Init +9; Senses Perception +7
AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex)
hp 24/24 (3d8+3)
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +7

Spell Effects: none

Spd 30 ft.
Melee
. . Scimitar +1 (1d6-1/18-20/x2) and
. . Whip -3 (1d3-1/20/x2)
Fire Bolt (1d6+1) +5 Ranged Touch Attack 30' Ranged touch attack deals 1d6+1 Fire damage. (6/7 used)
Touch of Glory Grant +3 to a CHA-based skill or ability check. (0/7 used)
Channel Positive Energy 2d6 (DC 15) (4/5 used)


languages:
Common, Draconic, Goblin, Kelish, Orc, Polyglot
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Round 3, Initiative 10

Khaz moves closer until she can try again with acid splash

ranged touch attack1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 4 = 161d3 ⇒ 3


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 7/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 21,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/58; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

As I'm now in position, can I re-use my last attack roll, please? Also (and MOST IMPORTANTLY :) )

Kyson wrote:
Should we re-name him "Pointy"? Or "Don'tItch"?

"Zsetward Zsizzorhandz?"

If old attack roll can't be re-used:
Attk 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 14 Dmg 1d6 + 1 - 2 + 2d6 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 - 2 + (6, 6) - 2 = 11


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 3, Init 17
HP 16/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14 (crane stance)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Dargon keeps at the woman for another round.

Full Round Action - Flurry of Blows
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Sorry about the lack of posts. Hectic week.

Round 3, initiative 15
ac 20, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 28/28
effects:

Having studies the deformed woman for a moment Silvio sees his opportunity. He dashes forward and lashes out against the woman's rapier and strikes the weapon from her hand. "Silvio has taken your weapon, vile woman", the captain says. "Now Silvio gives you a choice. Go back to the sea and leave this place or Silvio will take your life as well!" (If 20 isn't enough then obviously skip the last sentences)

Move action to engage
Standard action to try and disarm the deformed woman (provokes AoO): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

2,401 to 2,450 of 6,894 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.