Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


2,101 to 2,150 of 6,714 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

So which way are you going?


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

I assumed the room with the caged mutants.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"I bloody well hope those cages hold, then, else we're double-b*ggered" , comments Sekathral, loading his crossbow. "Maybe I should put 'em out of their misery first?"


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"If these souls are beyond saving then it is the right thing to do", Silvio admits and strokes his moustache. "You!" he continues and points to Kyson, "You are trained in treating diseases, yes? Is there a hope for these captives?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Not sure when I'll get to update today, but did just want to make sure everyone realizes there's also a barricade in an entryway to the west. No problem if you want to go straight first, just want to make sure it's clear there's another area too.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Dang, did end up having time before work, but got back to the thread two minutes too late...

Entering the room, you see 11 deformed people, both men and women, of all races in cages. Several of them try to reach for you through the bars, while a few others rattle the doors, trying to get free.

Map


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

"Could be that there are some still able to be saved." Dargon says and he leds the way in, being unsure of how many more bettings his friend's body's can take.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"Diseases? Uhm...maybe. I know some, but not a lot about diseases. From the way those infected are exploding with acid isn't really a disease, I don't think. But idunno...I can go look."

Kyson enters tentatively, unwilling to go to close to the cages.

Standing at the minimum 10' away, Kyson will try to address the first caged 'monster'.

"Uhm...hi. Are you okay? Can you talk? What happened to you?"

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Diplomacy

"Maybe stick out your tongue?"

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Distant Heal Check

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"Gyargh!" the former half-elf moans. "Soooo hungry! Come closer and help me!"

You're not sure what's wrong with them, Kyson, but you don't think it's anything natural.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks around for some food.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 Perception

"Does anyone have any food on them?" Kyson pats his pockets, feeling for food that might be in there.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 Sense Motive: Does Kyson get the impression that *HE* might be the food if he moved too close?

"Sure...I'll look for some food for you. How long have you been in there? Why are you in there?"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian studies the tortured creature.

"Boy, what if we severed the worst afflicted parts. Do you think it might halt whatever's happening to them?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson imagines acid blood spraying out and melting the face of everyone in the room.

"Uhm, no. I don't know that that would be a good idea. However, since you're infected...uhm, should we test it with you?" Kyson asks nervously.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian looks at the bony spurs growing from his arm.

"Good point."


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Kyson Tirc wrote:

Kyson imagines acid blood spraying out and melting the face of everyone in the room.

"Uhm, no. I don't know that that would be a good idea. However, since you're infected...uhm, should we test it with you?" Kyson asks nervously.

Khaz gasps at the very suggestion, then looks from Zstelian to Kyson and back. Oh, those spurs can *not* be a good thing.

"Maybe we should keep going. We might find something to uhhh...help these people..." or at least, to help Zstelian.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Kyson, you're all but certain he's eying you up as a tasty meal. Especially considering it looks like several of the cages have half-eaten folks in them.

"I don't know how long we've been here, but I'm soooo hungry. Come give me food, fleshbag!"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson turns to Silvio.

"Uhm...Silvio? That one wants to admire you up close." Kyson points the one in the cage.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian grabs the young priest by the collar.

"Perhaps we'd best be just moving on. We can help these people later", the Varisian says.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral eyes the cages nervously, trying to work out whether or not they're strong enough to keep the creatures imprisoned.

Perception check to examine cages 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You believe the cages will continue to hold, Sekathral.

Need to know where you want to move on to. There's one other passage out of here, then the barricaded area, then several other passages from the room with the silk. Though you can feel free to do more in here too, obviously.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Still waiting to see what Silvio will do. I hate to bait a hook and leave it dangling in the water. Maybe a few more questions before moving back to the barricaded area?

Kyson edges back a bit from the cages and tries to address all of them.

"Is there anyone here who can tell us what happened? I'll give food to whomever can tell us the most! Good food, too. Fleshy food! Your favorite!"

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Diplomacy


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Thinks: which is more likely - Motte unleashing a horde of slavering, cannibalistic mutants on us, or Motte foregoing the pleasure of unleashing a horde of slavering, cannibalistic mutants on us in favour of something much, much worse that's lurking around the next corner? Gulp.

Sekathral sidles up behind Kyson and hisses in his ear, "Mate, the only belly-ballast these sods are interested in is what's standing in front of them right now, asking questions. Come on - let's bugger off before your toothsome aroma and meaty haunches cause them to lose it completely"

I vote to investigate the barricade, btw.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio eyes the (semi)mutated half elf critically and twirls his moustache. "Silvio agrees with Silvio's good friend Zstelian. If there is something to be done to help these creatures it is out of our reach at the moment. We should move forward, discover the origin of this unnatural outbreak."

He turns to the cages. "If you gentlemen could be quiet now, Silvio will continue to explore these dungeons," the chelaxian says and take a few stealthy steps towards the exit (the exit to the east of K7) before stopping. "Unless you can tell Silvio what's down that corridor", he asks one of the prisioners.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"Uh, Silvio. We should go back and explore behind this barricade. There might be survivors behind that. Whomever built that barricade might not have been infected as they were trying to keep the acido-dinosaur out."

Kyson backs back to the barricade and looks at it for a weakness or a spot where the barricade can be bypassed.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Perception

"Can you guys help me get in here? Seka?"

Kyson, not thinking, strangely asks Seka for help.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Blame Nicholas Logue if they break free; he's responsible, not me! : )

The prisoners don't respond to Silvio, other than to call for food, and reach through the cages toward all of you.

Back at the barricade, it looks like a strong enough push should get it out of the way, or you could hack it down.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
motteditor wrote:

Blame Nicholas Logue if they break free; he's responsible, not me! : )

Oh, this is a Logue adventure? Cool, i love his stuff!

Silvio looks at the barricade and shoots Dargon a knowling look, inviteing the dwarf to open up the passage.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Seeing Silvio strangely delay in tearing down the barricade, Kyson will attack the boards with all the pent up fury his choirboy-scribing-noodle arms can muster...

"rawr"

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 Strength check

...and then politely move aside so that someone else can try.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Kyson Tirc wrote:

Seeing Silvio strangely delay in tearing down the barricade, Kyson will attack the boards with all the pent up fury his choirboy-scribing-noodle arms can muster...

"rawr"

1d20-1 Strength check

...and then politely move aside so that someone else can try.

Khaz watches as Kyson tries to break through the boards, The heart is willing, but the body is weak... but maybe we can change that...

"Oh Kyson! I'm sure you can do it if you just let me... " summoning up the mystical might of Kyson's heart, thinking for a very long moment before she touches Kyson in the center of his chest, letting loose enlarge person upon the poor scribe.

"There, try again, please!"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

This is sad...

"You've got it boy! Keep at it!"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Heh. Was just getting ready to DMPC Dargon, but this should be more amusing. Still, since I have time, below is what'll happen when you do finally get the barricade open...

Wait for it...:

A fairly even layer of sand covers the floor of this musty-smelling cavern. Large pottery urns line the walls of the cave, and within each grows a riot of strange mushrooms, fluted toadstools, phosphorescent molds, greasy-looking fronds of pale lichens and all manner of strange fungi.

Several large glass terrariums, their walls beaded with condensation, stand along the west wall. One of these is shattered, the loamy soil within spilling out onto the sandy floor near a long but low table heaped with flasks, jars, bottles and tools.

Protruding from under the table are a pair of small boots, perhaps those of a gnome.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Fort Save to resist

Kyson nearly resists Khaz witchery as he was not suspecting it. However, he relents as the unexpected magic slowly takes hold.

"What are you doing to me!?" Kyson tries to run, but bumps his enlarged head and falls on his face.

"You made me big? Why? WHY!?! I'm going to be a hideous giant forever! I can't copy small books with these big hands!"

Kyson begins to sob.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

" What? Oh Kyson! I'm sorry, no. It will fade, it is only to smash the barricade! I'm so sorry!" Khaz tries first to comfort the now enlarged holy man, nearly breaking into sobs herself for moment. Finally, when she can't take anymore, instinct takes over.

"That will be enough of that, Kyson Tirc! When given the power to enact change, one *USES* it! Now go and smash that barricade! What would your goddess think of such antics?!" Her voice, normally specifically modulated to minimize the gruff tones of her orcan ancestry, gives way to a full on Growl.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson snuffles as he hears what Khaz is telling him, feeling a big foolish.

"Sorry...I didn't know. Or think...." Kyson leaves the thought hanging as he approaches the barrier, hoping that the mean, clearly-not-a-princess stop her verbal assault if he just smashes down the barrier.

Kyson puts his big back into as he tries to smash through again and again.

I should be using her big tooth to do this... Kyson grumbles in his mind.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Strength Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 Strength Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Strength Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Strength Check

Her butt smashes things. Kyson retaliates with the only thing that comes to mind.

Kyson grunts with the effort, then tries a different stance as he tries to push through.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 Strength Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Strength Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Strength Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 Strength Check

I bet she uses this spell on her mouth which is why it's so big.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 Strength Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Strength Check

With a crack, Kyson hopes the barrier has fallen.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Though it takes him about a minute, Kyson finally manages to shove the barrier out of the way.

A fairly even layer of sand covers the floor of the musty-smelling cavern he reveals. Large pottery urns line the walls of the cave, and within each grows a riot of strange mushrooms, fluted toadstools, phosphorescent molds, greasy-looking fronds of pale lichens and all manner of strange fungi.

Several large glass terrariums, their walls beaded with condensation, stand along the west wall. One of these is shattered, the loamy soil within spilling out onto the sandy floor near a long but low table heaped with flasks, jars, bottles and tools.

Protruding from under the table are a pair of small boots, perhaps those of a gnome.

Map


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian nods in satisfaction as Kyson finally gets past the obstacle.

"Nice work boy", he says as he squeezes past the giant-scribe to see into the room.

"Hello there", Zstelian calls out.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

There's no answer, Zstelian.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian looks around the room, for anything meant to be out of sight.

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Tosh pokes his head out as well.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Zstelian studies the plantlife briefly.

Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral, crossbow at the ready, moves over to the table.

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21, looking for signs of life

"Oi, is this another croaker or what?", he asks, examining the body under the table.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio watches the spectacle with a bemused look, and helps to move a plank or two. "Well done, my friend! The spirit was willing and the body got able", the chelaxian offers as words of encouragement to Kyson. "Silvio appreciates the dramatic flare that went into opening the barricate", he tells Khazmia before looking into the newly excavated room.

"Zstelian, my good friend! You are in touch with nature, are you not? What do you make of those mushrooms? When Silvio was educated in Silvio's earlier life it was taught that fungi could spread with spored using the wind. The speciments are not contained, do they pose a threat to Silvio and his good friends?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson smiles a bit as the barricade comes crashing down, a small victory in the midst of a terrible defeat.

I’m *huge*! Kyson snuffles and wipes away some huge crying boogers away his huge nose with his huge hand.

Kyson stands in the doorway, looking in, afraid to move in out of fear he might bump his head or step on something (or someone) important.

Deciding to test how accursed he just was, Kyson tries to cast Detect Magic while hoping his huge, fat stubby fingers don’t affect his ability to finish the somatic components to the spell.

Kyson will scan the room while shaking his hands and feet, switching off between them.

I thought this was supposed to wear off. Kyson gives Khaz a sidelong glance.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Zstelian, you can't quite tell from afar, but it looks like some of the fungi could be useful. Kyson, you don't see anything magical.

Sekathral does see any signs of life from the body in the boots, but as he approaches a violet tentacle suddenly lashes out from a mushroom along the north wall, hitting him painfully. 3 hp Within moments, the flesh along the elf's arm begins to rot away, exposing white bone. -4 Str, -2 Con

Dice rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d4 ⇒ 4
1d4 ⇒ 2

Initiative:
Dargon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Khazmia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Kyson: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Sekathral: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Silvio: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Zstelian: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 1, Init 15

Zstelian cries out when the creature attacks, "Seka, get out of there!"

Pulling a pair of javelins, the Varisian hurls them in quick succession at the offending fungus.

1d20 + 6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 - 2 = 7
1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

1d20 + 6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 - 2 = 21
1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 1, init 14, HP 9/12, AC 16, -4 str, -2 con

No chance of a cheeky Fort save, I suppose?

"B*LLOCKS TO NATURE! MY ARM!!!"

Sekathral launches himself away from his assailant, Acrobatics 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21 , landing in a crouch and firing off his crossbow Attk 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Dmg 1d10 ⇒ 4 -4 to the attack roll if anyone's in melee, obviously


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 1, Init 26

Kyson stops his shaking as the fungi comes and wilts most of Sekathral.

"SEKA!"

Kyson will light the candle at the overgrown moldy patch.

1d20 + 5 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 1 - 4 = 15 ranged touch;
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 fire damage.

Kyson will then move back to allow others to get the closer (if they want to).

Kyson Quick Stats:

Init +9; Senses Perception +7
AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex)
hp 24/24 (3d8+3)
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +7

Spell Effects: Hellishly Enormity about 2 of 3 minutes gone

Spd 30 ft.
Melee
. . Scimitar +1 (1d6-1/18-20/x2) and
. . Whip -3 (1d3-1/20/x2)
Fire Bolt (1d6+1) +5 Ranged Touch Attack 30' Ranged touch attack deals 1d6+1 Fire damage. (2/7 used)
Touch of Glory Grant +3 to a CHA-based skill or ability check. (0/7 used)
Channel Positive Energy 2d6 (DC 15) (4/5 used)


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 1, initiative 6
ac 18, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 28/28
effects:

"Silvio told you the mushroom was trouble", captain hindsight tells Sekathral and reaches for a piece of wood or similar to throw at the mushroom. The throw sadly goes wide as the chelaxian is not used to this combat technique. "Burn the thing!"

Move action to pick up something to throw. If i can move back as well (the +1 BAB thing where you can draw a weapon as part of a move action) i'd like to take a few steps backwards also.
Standard action to throw something at the mushroom: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 = 8, damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 (sounds reasonable?)


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Round 1, Init 9

Khaz muses as they enter, watching Kyson play with his new, enlarged hands. It's sad, really. He still looks all stringy, even bigger. But he managed to break through the barricade, so that's so....distracted from her thoughts by the sound of shouts of her companions, Khaz shouts too.

"Now what have you wandered into, Seka?!" Khaz shoots an acidic ray out of instinct more than anything else, then winces, knowing the supply is limited. #4 out of 6, if I'm counting correctly

ranged touch attack for acidic ray at likely fungus (minus 4 if into melee, etc. not added): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage (acid)1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Sorry guys, baby was sick so he got all my attention the last few days.

Round 1, Init 17
HP 30/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14, (fighting defensively w/ crane style)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Dargon walk ups and yells out, "Sorry me boots came untied!" before attacking the creature.

Single Attack - HandAx (fighting defensive with crane style)
ATT: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 2 = 9
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, rolled a save for you, Seka. Didn't work out all that well.

Round 1:

Kyson: 26
Dargon: 17
Fun guy: 17
Zstelian: 15
Sekathral: 14
Khazmia: 9
Silvio: 6

Kyson's flame lights up the purplish fungus, filling the room with an earthy scent reminiscent of mushrooms with a hint of lavendar. 2 hp

As Dargon rushes in, one of the tentacles lashes him, opening a stinging cut across his cheek. 4 hp. The dwarf swings back at the stalks, but is more focused on protecting himself, and can't connect.

The creature's four tentacles lash out again, at Dargon and Sekathral, though only one finds its target, the elf's flesh again seeming to rot away from the wound. 3 hp, -2 Str, -3 Con.

Zstelian's first javelin misses, but he manages to connect with the second, which sticks into the plant mass. 9 hp, 11 total

Sekathral's bolt and Khazmia's ray land solid hits, sending more vegetable matter flying 9 hp, 20 total as Silvio's chunk of wood slams into the cave wall behind it. Silvio, you could take a five-foot step back, but that's the only move possible with your other actions.

dice rolls:

Fungus intiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Victim determination: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Victim determination: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Victim determination: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Victim determination: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Dargon save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Seka save: 1d20 ⇒ 9
1d4 ⇒ 2
1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 2, Init 15

"Damned dwarf, what in the Nine Hells are you doing?!", the Varisian shouts. "This is not something you want to wrestle with", he say as he glances at the rapidly wasting elf.

Pulling another pair of javelins, Zstelian holds them at the ready.

Delaying until hopefully Dargon gets out of melee. If he does:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 2, Init 26

Kyson groans as Seka gets rotted yet again.

"Seka, get back!" Kyson regrets his words as he says them.

What gives me the right to question Seka's motivations?
Maybe this is what he wants. Maybe he feels like he needs to do this to make up for all the pirating in his past.
Who am I to question how he chooses to die?

Kyson ponders more, questioning if this right.

What do you think, brain?
I wish you'd stop asking me these questions.
Yeah...so?
Don't ask me to explain the miscellaneous villainy you've decided to hang out with. Let's instead go find some loose...
BRAIN!!!

Kyson resolves to cheer on Seka. "Go, Seka, go! Do what you must to prove yourself!"

As a full round action, Kyson will draw his rusty scimitar from his rusted sheath, almost ready to engage in melee.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 2, Init 14, HP 3/6, AC 16, Str -4, Con -6

Just to make it absolutely clear, I'm using Acrobatics to get out of melee range, as I meant to do in round 1, unless the mushroom has such a colossal reach that this is impossible

Sekathral, feeling the effects of the fungus' toxic attack, rallies himself and attempts to somersault out of the way of its tentacles, Acrobatics 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 . Once in a place of relative safety, he flings his crossbow aside, draws a dagger and hurls it at the creature.

Attk 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 - 4 = 8 Dmg 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

2,101 to 2,150 of 6,714 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.