Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


2,051 to 2,100 of 6,556 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 2, init 11, HP 5/18, AC 16

Not sure what I can do here. Can I get up without provoking an AoO, since the monster's also prone, or use Acrobatics? Regardless, I might just take the AoO, since I've just critted the thing. Famous last words...

Acrobatics roll, just in case 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

With Sarenrae's golden light pulling him back from the brink, Sekathral comes to, gets to his feet and lashes out at the beast Move action to get up, then attack 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27 Crit confirm 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25 Dmg 2d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 2 + (2, 4) = 17 Ignore +2 for flank and sneak attack damage if necessary.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 2, Init 10
HP 26/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14, (fighting defensively w/ crane style)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Dargon delivers a strong strike aimed to disorient the lizard, followed up with a poorly timed knee.

Full Round Action - Flurry of Blows
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 2 = 17 plus stunning fist, fort DC 14
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 2 = 4
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
Zstelian Karela wrote:
"Silvio, you're bleeding. Get back you fool!"

Silvio wipes some blood from his mouth. "It is merely a flesh wound. Silvio has taken worse!" (not really)


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

The old Varisian scowls, clearly not amused.

"Damn fool boy..."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Kyson: 24
Khazmia: 21
Silvio: 17
Ripclaw: 17
Sekathral: 11
Dargon: 10
Zstelian: 8

Kyson channels healing power, possibly saving the lives of two of his badly injured companions, whose wounds knit shut.

At the same time, Khazmia uses the slippers to climb onto the ceiling, directly above the beast, firing a ray of acid down onto it. 7 hp

Silvio taunts the beast, which stands up drawing attacks of opportunity from Sekathral, Dargon and Zstelian; please include with your next action and promptly continues its attack, its talons finding their way through Silvio's guard, and nearly disemboweling the swordsman, who collapses to the ground. 10 hp

Sekathral, I'd say using Acrobatics will let you avoid the AoO, similar to moving through a creature. As Silvio falls, Sekathral kips up to his feet in a blur of motion, and then slashes out with his blade, cutting across the creature's rear. 12 hp

Dargon slams his fist right between the creature's eyes, but it seems to shake off the effects of the blow with a quick shake of its head. 4 hp

Zstelian and Kayle press their attack, but their blows seem to hit bones spurs on the creature, doing no real damage. I subtracted 4 from your attacks, because it was no longer prone, which made you miss. Let me know if that was a mistake and I'll count the blows.

Dice rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Status:

Ripclaw: 33


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

AoO

1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 4 = 20
2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8

Round 3, initiative 8

Zstelian growls in frustration as his blade continues to be deflected by the creature's bony hide. Undeterred he attacks again alongside Kayle.

Zstelian 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13
2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7

Kayle 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Kayle 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Kayle 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

AoO

Attk 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22 Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 plus 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 if I get sneak attack damage

Round 3, Init 11, HP 5/18, AC 16

Sekathral slips around the beast, trying to get at its vulnerable points 5ft step to get into flank, if not in flank already , then attacks Attk 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18 Dmg 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (5, 4) = 11


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 3, Init 10
HP 26/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14, (fighting defensively w/ crane style)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

AOO:

Single Attack - HandAx
ATT: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 2 + 4 = 16 added +4 for being prone
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:
Zstelian Karela wrote:
"Silvio, you're bleeding. Get back you fool!"

Silvio wipes some blood from his mouth. "It is merely a flesh wound. Silvio has taken worse!" (not really)

"Careful lad, I don't enjoy the thought of having to carry your body back to Chelix."

motteditor wrote:

continues its attack, its talons finding their way through Silvio's guard, and nearly disemboweling the swordsman, who collapses to the ground.

"Now you've gone and done it lizard brains!" Dargon says, realizing the irony of his curse as he says it.


Full Round Action - Flurry of Blows

ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 2 = 11 Stunning fist DC 14
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 2 = 13
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Damn! Revenge of the Seka-fallen! Go Seka go!

Round 4, Init 24

Kyson excites as a Seka returns to the fight then groans as yet another comrade falls.

Just kill the thing already! Kyson screams a silent prayer, unwilling to do anything that may draw the attention or ire of the beast.

With white knuckles on his holy symbol, Kyson again prays to Sarenrae for aid.

Are you there, Sarenrae? It's me, Kyson. Sorry to bother you again. I need you. Please.

2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10 Healing (excluding the beast)

Wand in hand, Kyson gathers the courage to move closer next round.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khaz looks on in horror from above, " oh this is not good, not good at all!' but with few other options, she can only do what she has done before, send out another acidic ray from her odd perch on the roof.

range touch attack against lizardboy 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d6 ⇒ 4

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sekathral and Zstelian hit the beast as it stands up, inflicting more wounds, though again its bony spurs seem to deflect some of their blades' impact. Still, the creature's now bleeding badly, though like the others it doesn't seem to realize it. 9 hp total

Round 3:

Kyson: 24
Khazmia: 21
Silvio: 17
Ripclaw: 17
Sekathral: 11
Dargon: 10
Zstelian: 8

As Kyson again channels healing ability, Khazmia again tries to splash it with acid, but can't connect as she tries to also avoid her companions surrounding the creature.

As Silvio prepares again to defend himself should the creature realize he is not yet dead, it moves instead toward Zstelian, lashing out with talons and teeth, again inflicting horrific wounds on its target even as its actions seem to make itself bleed all the more. 25 hp

In response, Sekathral again finds its weakest points, his blade drawing roars of pain. Dargon and Zstelian try to press their luck, but their blades skitter harmlessly off the deformed dinosaur's hide.

Dice rolls:

1d4 ⇒ 4

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3) + 3 = 7

Status:

Ripclaw: 49


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Motte, how high up am I? I mean, could I make a long limbs touch attack from where I am? I'm guessing not, but it doesn't hurt to ask, I hope

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You're about 20 feet up, Khaz.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian howls in pain as the creature's razor-sharp claws rend his flesh.

Round 4, initiative 8

Bleeding profusely and barely standing under his own power, Zstelian levels his blade and withdraws.

Kayle, ever protective of her master, covers his escape and continues her assault.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 4, Init 11, HP 15/18, AC 16

Sekathral tries to finish the beast off quickly

Attk 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28 Crit confirm 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28 Dmg 2d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) + 2 + (6, 6) = 25

Let's just hope I don't get turned into ragout before that blow even gets a chance to land, eh?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Zstelian, not sure what Kayle's action is: Attack, I'm assuming? Could also aid another to up your AC...

Damn, Seka. Remind me not to nearly kill you again. You get vicious!


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Yeah, Kayle's just attacking. My AC is unhelpable.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

As a polite reminder from anyone who wants healing, please post your hp. Love, Sarenrae.

Round 4, Init 24

Kyson will cast CLW from the wand on Zstelian.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 healing

"Uhm, Zstelian, I think I can see your spleen. That's your spleen, right? Maybe you should cover that up."

Kyson Quick Stats:

Init +9; Senses Perception +7
AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+4 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex)
hp 24/24 (3d8+3)
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +7

Spd 30 ft.
Melee
. . Scimitar +1 (1d6-1/18-20/x2) and
. . Whip -3 (1d3-1/20/x2)
Fire Bolt (1d6+1) +5 Ranged Touch Attack 30' Ranged touch attack deals 1d6+1 Fire damage. (2/7 used)
Touch of Glory Grant +3 to a CHA-based skill or ability check. (0/7 used)
Channel Positive Energy 2d6 (DC 15) (4/5 used)


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian only winces and glares as Kyson applies his healing magic.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 4, Init 10
HP 26/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14, (fighting defensively w/ crane style)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Dargon throws out a quick distracting jab followed by a powerful blow to the lizard's snout.

Full Round Action - Flurry of Blows
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 = 10
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 2 = 21
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 4

As the combat rages back and forth, the creature goes after Silvio again, inflicting two more dreadful claw and bite wounds. 10 hp damage; need a Fortitude save, Silvio

Sekathral takes advantage of the opening the attack leaves, though, as his sword point takes the creature in the throat. It lets out one last loud roar, then suddenly dissolves into a puddle of acidic goo. 6 hp to all but Kyson and Khazmia; DC 15 negates

Dice rolls:

1d4 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5

1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Looking at his comrades, Dargon decides a small rest is in order. "Let us hold her for a moment and bandage up," Dargon says as he walks the wounded to the southwest corner and stands sentry while Kyson does what he can for them.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khaz climbs down the ceiling, shame faced for having stayed her safe distance. It was the wise thing to do; I couldn't help them up close...but still...

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Though helping others isn't anything she knows anything about.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

I assume Zstelian is out of range of the acid as well.

Kayle Reflex - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Zstelian draws the wand he's been carrying and applies some of its magic to himself.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

CLW Wand I - 11/50

"Who's next?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson helps Zstelian hold his spleen in while he wands himself.

"Yeah, there you go. Get in there, little spleen! There you go! Back in the body!" Kyson smiles a Zstelian returns to health.

I should make a note of that: I saw a man's spleen!

Kyson will go around to rest of the party (helping Zstelian's wandery) before doing an examination of the remains of the cthlulusaurus.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Heal on the Cthlulusaur

"Where did that thing come from? And geez! Did you guys see the way it jumped on Seka!? Then Seka (with Sarenrae's sun!) got back up and poked it full of holes! Did you guys see Seka fighting!?!? Did you!?"

Kyson enacts a bit of Seka's swordplay before stopping abruptly when he sees Khaz safely hanging on the wall.

Oh, I could have used the slippers for that?! I could have been safe?!

Kyson facepalms.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 (really hoping that is enough)

Unwilling to learn his lesson the nonchalant chelaxian reenters the fray. Two quick claws from the giant lizard sends Silvio back to the ground, helpless to avoid the acidig goo that pools from the raptor's dead remains.

Uncouncious status:

Hit points: -8/28
Stabilization roll: 1d20 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 8 = 8 vs DC10. Fail. -1 hp.

Silvio would like some healing :)

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

With the creature slain, you're able to explore the rest of the cavern after you heal. It turns out to be fairly massive -- almost 90 feet from one end to the other, and 70 feet across -- with more tunnels running to the northeast, northwest, southeast and and southwest (back to where you entered).

Map

Not trying to force you on; just wanted to let you know where you were while I had a moment to update. Also, Kyson, how many channel energies do you have left?


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

I think your dex is effectively 0 when you're unconscious. Does your -8 include the acid damage?

Healed, but still in a great deal of pain, Zstelian shuffles up to Silvio's crumpled form.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Reflex 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

"Glad Zstelian's taking a peek at the Pride of Humanity over there, 'cos he's leaking like an old dog in a dandelion patch" He jerks his thumb at Silvio. "Give it to me, if you like, mate - you're not exactly in the prime of health yourself."

Moving over to the dead monster, he gives it a couple of hefty kicks and then hawks up a large gobbet of bright green mucus onto it.

"What in the name of Rovagug's verminous bum-gut is wrong with this place?", he demands.

"And Kyson, if I take the p*ss out of you at all over the next few days, give me a slap and remind me that you stopped me from having a premature dirt-nap. That's gratitude, Sekathral style, so don't forget. I might even buy you a drink, too. Or three."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Oh. Silvio's down? Well, it was really quiet around here...

While examine parts of the cthlulusaurus Kyson notices that parts of the acidic goo look a lot like Silvio.

Oh, it is Silvio! I was wonder why it was nice and quiet in here.

Wand 39/50
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 healing
Wand 34/50

Kyson will help Silvio get to his feet, even retrieving Silvio's sword.

"Uh, Silvio, you dropped this when you decided to take a nap. Here you go."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14
motteditor wrote:
Not trying to force you on; just wanted to let you know where you were while I had a moment to update. Also, Kyson, how many channel energies do you have left?

Wow...a flurry of posts at the same time! 4/5 used, per my last status update.

Sekathral wrote:
"And Kyson, if I take the p*ss out of you at all over the next few days, give me a slap and remind me that you stopped me from having a premature dirt-nap. That's gratitude, Sekathral style, so don't forget. I might even buy you a drink, too. Or three."

Kyson both smiles at Seka's words and then looks scared, unsure what Seka means or intends.

Is he going to kill me or thank me or both? And in what order?

Kyson then remembers that he pissed himself as he smells his yellow golden courage in his leggings.

Oh yeah. I hope no one saw that.

Kyson will pretend he's exploring the place and find a quiet spot to cast Create Water to flush away his 'courage'.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The remains dissolve further into a green powder in the next minute, though it starts to burn anyone who steps in it for the first minute. No damage to anyone, since I figure you'll step back before it's too late, but you may want to take note of it for later, just in case.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

That just got Silvio back to full health! Nice timeing :)

Silvio accepts his sword with a wide smile. "Thank you, Kyson my friend! So, you managed to fell the raptor after Silvio's heroic sacrifice. It is reassuring for Silvio to know that you can take care of yourselves even if Silvio happens to be elsewhere."


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"Once you're finished catching your breath, let's move on", Zstelian says to the Chelaxian. "The sooner we're done with this place the better."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks at all the exits and eventually points up and to the left.

"Those ways go back to places we've been. And if we keep going left we'll never get lost. Or so they say."

After the rest are done bleeding and burning and have been stitched up, will get in line at the rear.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khaz slouches up... no, she leaps over, no, she reaches for... Nine??? Nine posts while I'm off being a lazy bum?!? Wow! Let's just assume she did something useful in there somewhere, shall we?

When everyone is very ready, Khaz gets in line with the others, right behind Zstelian. Deep in thought, she is very quiet for awhile, then suddenly blurts out, "Would anyone have fared better if they'd been bigger?"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"Khaz, if I wasn't in crippling pain right now, I'd have a half-dozen clever answers for you", the Varisian says through still gritted teeth.

"Let's just hope there's no more of those things down here."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You travel about 30 feet down the tunnel, when you come to a barricade of shelves and tables blocking an opening to your left. The tunnel also continues on, and you can hear shouts, wet cries of anguish and the clain of metal on metal ahead of you.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Oh, did we find anything not-interested in murdering us among the silks?

Zstelian pulls Tosh out of his pack.

"No more surprises", he says to the group.

"Run ahead and see what's going on", Zstelian tells the weasel.

The tiny mammal nods in understanding and then scurries deeper into the cave.

Stealth [Take 10] - 10 + 19 = 29


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Can we tell how many people are shouting, or what language they're shouting in?


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Silvio does not rely on brute strength. It is speed, accuracy and intellect that makes Silvio a great swordsman, my lady", Silvio responds to Khaz's question. "Besides Silvio is respectably sized where it counts."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral's eyes widen in mock surprise

"Respectable? Why, I've heard that if you tied a handkerchief to it, lay down on deck and thought very hard about Shelyn, people'd mistake you for the main mast! Why else would they call you Silvio Callgari Mazzive?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Nothing interesting other than the damaged silks.

It sounds like more than a handful of people are shouting, Sekathral. The languages sound mostly Taldan and Polyglot, generally calls to be let out.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"Uhm...maybe we should see what all the shouting is about first? Maybe one of them shouters can explain what is behind this barricade."

Kyson urges the party forward to the shouting.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

I was trying to scout ahead with Tosh. Mott, is that not possible?


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Khaz blinks at each answer in turn, thankful for the shadow of her hat to cover her face, "err, yes, well... then I'll uh...oh nevermind!" That was *so* not what I meant!

Grateful for Kyson's change of topic, she nods vigorously and heads towards the shouting.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Whoops, sorry. No, you just need a DM who can read beyond the first line of your posts, Zstelian. Just a warning, though, that doing so does put him at risk.

Tosh returns after a moment, reporting to Zstelian that the room ahead holds dozens of cages. Most are empty, while a few contain half-eaten corpses, but nearly a dozen hold thrashing, wailing figures. Each of these seems more deformed than the last, twisting legs, writhing arms, vestigial heads, and jaws agape with too many teeth are on display as the mad prisoners howl and slobber and throw themselves against the walls of their cages in a cacophonous attempt to break free.

There is another exit from the room, as well.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

I'm aware of the risk. he knows what he signed up for.

As Tosh relays what he saw, Zstelian translates for the party.

"Kyson, perhaps you should cover your eyes and plug your ears."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson nods at Zstelian's words, but knows that he just can't avoid everything if he's ever going to be allowed back in his monastery.

"Yeah, thanks. I'll see what I can avoid. I'm not sure what could be worse than that dinosaur...or that mummything from the caves."

That mummything was cursed by the gods themselves...the gods!


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 75/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"Have it your way, boy. You were warned."

Zstelian motions for the mighty Silvio or Dargon to lead the way.

2,051 to 2,100 of 6,556 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.