Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


1,401 to 1,450 of 6,601 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Kyson, you don't see anything that particularly catches your attention as being out of the ordinary, at least no more than anything else in this bizarre place.

"Churtle am liking Rowyn best," the kobold says defiantly. "And she am no knowsing where am Vanthus. She am just cook and poison maker, not mapper."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson asks Churtle if that is what the vials of liquid are, trying to get clarification.

"Are these poison, Churtle? Did you make them? How are you so good at it?" Kyson points to the vials that he failed to ID.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
motteditor wrote:

"Churtle am liking Rowyn best," the kobold says defiantly. "And she am no knowsing where am Vanthus. She am just cook and poison maker, not mapper."

"But... Rowyn left you here. She ran away. Why would you like her best? "

An ugly thought occurs to Khaz, and her nose crinkles a little at the thought. Still, she has to ask, "She's not... your mom... is she?"

and I'm back...


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian watches the others interact with the kobold and starts to get a sense of what it's saying.

"Do you know this place well Churtle? It has many nasty traps. Could you show us around and help us avoid the traps?", the Varisian asks in an uncharacteristic kindly voice.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The kobold stares at Kyson for a moment, with a look similar to what you might all envision giving a kobold. Finally the little reptilian figure chirps, "Of course they am poison that Churtle make. Churtle am very good at cookings and poisons because Churtle learned from her tribe.

A look of horror crosses her face at Khazmia's suggestion. "Ew, no, what am wrong with you? Churtle am kobold, not ugly half-human. Churtle no think of anything worse than being half-human! ... Maybe being two-half-human?"

"Churtle know kitchen area well, but Rowyn say she should no leave, because other humans am not so nice."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks ashamed for asking anything.

He tries to hide behind Dargon, making himself very interested in staring at a shell on the ground.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
motteditor wrote:

The kobold stares at Kyson for a moment, with a look similar to what you might all envision giving a kobold. Finally the little reptilian figure chirps, "Of course they am poison that Churtle make. Churtle am very good at cookings and poisons because Churtle learned from her tribe.

A look of horror crosses her face at Khazmia's suggestion. "Ew, no, what am wrong with you? Churtle am kobold, not ugly half-human. Churtle no think of anything worse than being half-human! ... Maybe being two-half-human?"

"Why you...!" irritation surges at the suggestion, Khaz' lavender eyes flashing angrily and her mouth working silently for a moment, before suddenly turning to laughter. "If the two human halfs are Rowyn, then maybe Churtle has a point!"

"Just checking, Churtle. But I see it now, you're *much* prettier than Rowyn."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio stares disbelievingly at Khazmia. "Surely you must be joking with Silvio. This creature can not compare with the fair skin and fiery hair of the lady Rowyn!" he says then breaks into a monologue where he describes Rowyn's beauty in great detail.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson glares at Silvio with jealousy, then casts his eyes down, again looking at the shell.

Jerk.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:
Silvio stares disbelievingly at Khazmia. "Surely you must be joking with Silvio. This creature can not compare with the fair skin and fiery hair of the lady Rowyn!" he says then breaks into a monologue where he describes Rowyn's beauty in great detail.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Silvio" Khaz snarls right back, before brushing a singularly luxurious lock of hair from her eyes.

"Враховуючи, що вона намагалася вбити тебе, ти повинна бути сліпою." She mutters to herself, more to drown out the listing of trollop's attributes than any real expectation that Silvio will hear the truth of her words.

draconic translation:
"Considering she tried to kill you, you must be blind."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Quote:
"Churtle know kitchen area well, but Rowyn say she should no leave, because other humans am not so nice."

"Good idea, pet. You stay here and make poisons for us. We won't hurt you." He jerks his head towards the door, as if to say "Nothing for us here"

Quote:
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Silvio" Khaz snarls right back, before brushing a singularly luxurious lock of hair from her eyes.

"Yeah. As for going where that bowel-wart Vanthus has been..." He spits noisily and messily on the ground. "Bet she farts in bed, too"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Churtle just nods at the strange interplay, though she does interject after Khazmia's mutter: "צחקוק לא מנסה להרוג אותך!"

Draconic:

"Chortle no try to kill you!"

Not sure where you're going next.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson goes back to the bird room and waits.

Stupid Silvio...with the muscles and hair...and jerkiness.

When the party is ready, Kyson will get the party lined up to go through the north door in D20.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
motteditor wrote:

Churtle just nods at the strange interplay, though she does interject after Khazmia's mutter: "צחקוק לא מנסה להרוג אותך!"

** spoiler omitted **

Not sure where you're going next.

"О ні, маленька! Не ви. Ви були дуже гостинні визначення, ну, за винятком вибуху котла."

draconic translation #1:
Oh no, little one. You have been the very picture of hospitable. Well, except for the exploding cauldron, perhaps.

Khaz shakes her head with a laugh that manages to growl and peal simultaneously.

"Тим не менше, потрібно оцінити atristry, а Sekathryl??"

draconic translation #2:
Still, one has to appreciate the atristry, eh Sekathryl?

Khaz lavender eyes twinkle as she includes the elf in on the conversation, then sobers as she remembers poor Dargon's unfortunate stomach issues. Very unfortunate issues.

"uh, most of us, that is.

We have to go now, but we would love to call again," Khaz adds wistfully, her eyes flicking to her companions to include them all. Hopefully, they feel the same.

back out the way we came, I think?yes/no/maybe?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Going north from the dining room, a door in a hallway leads to a small privy, the smell actually not all that overwhelming.

Through a closed door that like many others has to be forced open, you find a long hallway running east and west and branching to the north on both ends.

As the hall goes east, a door is set in the southern wall.

On the west side of the hall, the north branch ends in a pair of doors, one to the north and one to the west.

On the east side, the north branch ends with a long hallway leading toward the east and a doorway leading to the west.

Map


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral scowls suspiciously upon hearing his name mentioned in a language he doesn't understand. His ears twitch.

"Bene canit ova tusking mort ad piko coldbelly", he mutters. "A dilly of a tooth-jig", then out loud:

"You what?"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian frowns, "Any chance we could stick to common? I'm having a hard time keeping up."

"Which way?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Yay for fast forwards.

Kyson points to the left most door on the east hallway.

"Let's go that way."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"10 coppers says it's clear"

Sekathral checks/listens at the door, just to make sure Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Quote:
"Any chance we could stick to common? I'm having a hard time keeping up."

"Sorry, mate. Force of habit."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The door leads into a hallway that quickly turns north, ending in another door. After a quick check from Sekathral, Dargon pulls it open, revealing a square room. The floor is cluttered with partially eaten bones and clumps of dark fur, giving the air the stink of a filthy wet dog.

Another door leads to the north.

Map


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson follows the group to the north door, trying hard to forget that Silvio likes *his* imaginary girlfriend.

This place is door-rific. I wonder if that is a word.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
Khazmia Makuhuzdia wrote:


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Silvio" Khaz snarls right back, before brushing a singularly luxurious lock of hair from her eyes.

"Yes, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, especially when it comes to Silvo, but the beholder must be blind to compare this little creature to the redheaded goddess we just met."

Silvio continues the conversation about Rowyn's looks for a few minutes before getting derailed to other topics and finally regaining his focus for the task at hand.

"This place is stocked with animals. Perhaps this one will be worthy of a trophy.", Silvio says and pokes casually at some of the bones with his sword. "Let us see what is behind this door."

Depending if the door opens in Silvio will stand next to the door and try and push it open, hopefully standing out of the way of any crossbows to be fired from the opening. If the door opens out then Silvio will move behind the door as he opens it to use it as a shield for any traps shooting from the other side.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Quote:
"Let us see what is behind this door."

"That's the remains of its dinner, whatever it is" Sekathral aims a kicks at the debris.

Sekathral, if he can, will do his usual checks at the door before Silvio flings it wide Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26, afterwards getting into position so he has a clear shot at whatever's there (if anything) when it does open.


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

oops, sorry Sekathral, complete misread

"Of course, Zstelian. My apologies." She gives a singular nod, and continues on.

Finding herself off to one-side as they they approach the next door, Khaz prepares a color spray, should something that needs spraying present itself. Though she rolls her eyes at Silvio's boasting, t'would be better if he weren't eaten just yet.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Nothing awaits you on the other side of the door but a long, 55-foot hallway with five prison cells lining the western wall. Each cell features a nasty-looking heap of straw, a wooden bucket, and little more. Iron bars close each cell off, with a narrow gate featuring a large lock allowing egress from each. Another closed door is at the far end of the hall.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

"They got d'ere own 'lil city down 'ere."

I wonder when the last time they used these was? Dargon thinks to himself, trying to get a feel for how much of this complex the Dragons actually made use of.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson slowly goes down the line of cells, looking in each, hoping to find a beautiful damsel to rescue.

...and I'll burst into the cell and say 'My name is Kyson Tirc and I'm here to rescue you.'


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"These dragon's do have a nice fort for themselves, Silvio has to admit. We should keep this is mind. You never know when such a place will come in handy", Silvio says mostly for the benefit of himself, storing the thought as a mental note. He strides past the cells and up to the door on the opposite end of the room and opens it using the same procedure as the previous door.

[ooc]I think it would be really funny if there was a damsel in distress in one of the cells and Silvio shoves past Kyson, bows deeply and says "Your luck is made. Silvio is here to grant you freedom!"


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral sweeps his hand around the room.

"Look at this. Luxury. Sybaritic, decadent luxury. Straw, for Gods' sake, and your own private bucket too. Say what you like about this lot, they certainly do their prisoners well. Better than the f***ing Chelish, anyway"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian casts the elf a curious glance, "You've been inside a Chelaxian prison?"


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

A small shiver runs down Khazmia's spine. She can't imagine what these sorts of conditions would do to one's skin care regimen!

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The cells are all unoccupied by any damsels or other humanoids. A rat does glare balefully at you for a few moments as you look through the bars before it scurries away.

As Silvio quickly opens the next door, he finds a large macabre room, the purpose of which seems obvious. An open iron maiden dominates the southeast corner of the room, and a stretching rack its northwestern. A dirty-looking, rag-covered victim tied on the rack looks up with sudden hope as the door opens.

A sizzling brazier of coals sputters along the north wall, giving the chamber a hellish red cast. Two men stand by the brazier, heating branding irons. Seeing your entry, one exclaims "What the hell?" then both quickly grab up hot irons, and turn to attack.

"Help me," cries the man on the rack.

Initiatives:
Dargon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Khazmia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Kyson: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Sekathral: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Silvio: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Zstelian: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Lotus Dragon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

No map while I'm at work, but Silvio's in the doorway, while everyone else remains on the cellblock.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson goes to his tippy toes to look inside.

So *this* is a torture chamber...interesting. And those must be torturers. I don't think Sarenrae likes them. And so neither shall I.

Kyson waits for his turn to act, waiting to see what the jerk will do.

Kyson is still a little jealous, Silvio, forgive him.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
Kyson Tirc wrote:
Kyson is still a little jealous, Silvio, forgive him.

I love it!

Oh, just realised that i hadn't made any rolls for the cure light wounds wanding Silvio asked for a few rooms back.
Don't want to go into the room already wounded.
Cure light wounds, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
So scratch one off the wand charges leaving it at 24/50

Round 1, initiative 23
ac 17, touch 13, fleet-footed 14
cmd 17
hp 20/20
effects:

Silvio strides nonchalantly into the room towards the two torturers. "You!" he singles out the man closest to the torture victim pointing his sword towards the man's chest. "You stand before Silvio Callgari Pazzi, great sea captain and hero to all. Surrender now and you shall live, else you shall life the rest of your life bleeding out on this floor." (Abit longer than a free action speech, but i figured that it wouldn't matter much since it's not tactic related)

Move action to move into the room
Intimidate check against the one closest to the torture victim: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral will enter the room hiding behind Silvio

Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 ,

Then step out as soon as SCPGSCAHTA has finished his speech and fire his crossbow at the nearest thug

Attk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Dmg 1d10 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (5) = 10

If I can't hide behind Silvio for whatever reason (he's not fat enough? I'm not thin enough?) I'll just make the attack.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson will delay, waiting to see how the torturers react to Silvio.

Sometimes SCPGSCAHTA is pretty useful...for a jerk.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 1, initiative 8

Surging in past the dramatic Taldan, Zstelian brings his curved blade to bear.

1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 1:

Silvio: 23
Sekathral: 22
Kyson: 18
Khazmia: 17
Lotus Dragons: 12
Zstelian: 8
Dargon: 5

Silvio's speech seems to shake the thug, but before he can do anything, Sekathral's bolt takes him in the throat and he slumps to the floor, eyes staring vacantly.

The other thug yells out in shock -- "Korgin!" -- and charges to attack the elf, wildly swinging the hot branding iron.

Zstelian pushes his way in, finding just enough room, but his swing goes wide as he tries to fight in the cramped quarters.

Dice rolls:

Victim determination: 1d2 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Map which I did before I adjudicated the first round of combat (whoops!) so the two rogues aren't really in the right place, having moved to attack. Not to mention one of them's already dead. Not to mention Zstelian posted between the time I started my writeup and posted this (though I since edited his action in). Sorry.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 2, Init 24 (22?), HP 13/13, AC 16

Apologies - shouldn't have offed that thug without waiting to see whether or not Silvio's Intimidate had worked..

Sekathral throws down his crossbow and draws his rapier as the torturer moves in to the attack, striking as soon as his foe comes within reach

Attk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

"It's not too late to turn it around and surrender, you know! "

Khaz points out to the thug. If there's an open shot that doesn't endanger her companions, she'll cast color spray, moving if necessary to do so.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 2, initiative 23
ac 17, touch 13, fleet-footed 14
cmd 17
hp 20/20
effects:

Silvio seems as surprised as Korgin to see a crossbow bolt sticking out of the torturers throat. The chelaxian's quick reflexes serves him well as he dodges past the charging thug and positions himself behind his foe. With his opponent standing with his back turned Silvio gently taps his blade on the mans shoulder remind him what kind of situation he is in. "Silvio has you surrounded, my good man."

Move action (5ft step) to step behind the remaining torturer
Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10 (i should set up a flank with Sekathral), damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

1d6 ⇒ 4

The remaining torturer spins to face Silvio, leaving an opening for Sekathral to cut him down as efficiently as he did the first opponent. I added in the d6 for a sneak attack. Also, just to clarify, I tweaked your initiative since you had held to go after Silvio in the first round; and since I figured you wouldn't know which of the two thugs was shaken, I just did a random chance to see which one you attacked in round 1.

"Thank Abadar you've come!" the man on the rack exclaims. "I don't know what I'd have done without you!"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson moves to check out the man, looking for ways to free him.

Kyson also corrects the man who incorrectly identified his holy symbol.

"Uhm, this is the symbol of Sarenrae, not Abadar. See how it's a bright sunny symbol rather than a gold key?" Kyson pauses from trying to release the man to point out the differences in his symbol as opposed to Abadar.

Duh.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Heal check


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Should we get you off this thing first, mate?" Asks Sekathral.

Disable Device? 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Don't know whether it's necessary or not - leave it until Kyson's finished healing if needs be


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Zstelian Karela wrote:
Zstelian casts the elf a curious glance, "You've been inside a Chelaxian prison?"

Retconning slightly...:

"Yeah. We got caught selling a cargo of furs that didn't belong to us in Westcrown." He shivers. "By the Sting, there's somewhere I never, never want to visit again. Half of the crew got eaten by some shade-beast or other; they put the rest of us on the galleys after nine months, but we overpowered the officers and escaped. Those devil-kissers can't sail for s**t"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The man doesn't seem to be injured, and you're able to undo the knots tying him to the rack.

"Thank you," he says again, rubbing his wrists as you free him, though he does give Kyson an odd look.

"I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't shown up. Bunch of savages," he says, as he kicks one of the bodies. "How'd you know I was down here?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson answers the confused man.

"Uhm...we were looking for Vanthus. I don't suppose he screwed you over too, did he?" Kyson unfastens more clasps.

"Why where they torturing you? And who are you?"

Kyson forgets his own manners and does not introduce himself or anyone else.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

As the group tends to the former torture victim, Zstelian takes a few steps down the hallway in search of the rat they had seen a moment ago.

Let's see how far these new tricks can go...

Assuming he finds the rat:

The Varisian kneels down and addresses the rodent.

"Hey there friend."


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

To stay out of Kyson's way, as well as avoiding some of the nastier parts of the room, Khaz moves to cover the door on the other side of the room, stepping over the body of one of the thugs to do so. "I guess it was too late after all."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
Sekathral wrote:


"Yeah. We got caught selling a cargo of furs that didn't belong to us in Westcrown." He shivers. "By the Sting, there's somewhere I never, never want to visit again. Half of the crew got eaten by some shade-beast or other; they put the rest of us on the galleys after nine months, but we overpowered the officers and escaped. Those devil-kissers can't sail for s**t"

Previously....

"It is true", Silvio says with a laugh and pats Sekathral on the shoulder. "Many of Silvio's bretheren make poor sea captains. Perhaps some day Silvio will return to Cheliax to teach, and reign in a new golden age of Chelaxian sea faring!"

Currently...

motteditor wrote:


"I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't shown up. Bunch of savages," he says, as he kicks one of the bodies. "How'd you know I was down here?"

After a casual examination of the two thugs, consisting mostly of nonchalant prods with his boots and blade, Silvio turns to the torture victim. "Silvio can sense peril from far away. It is what makes Silvio a hero", the nobleman explains. "You are in luck that Silvio decided to decend upon the dragon's this morning."

1,401 to 1,450 of 6,601 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.