Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


1,051 to 1,100 of 6,591 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 2, init 11, HP 13/13, AC 16

Sekathral will also attempt to get into a flanking position, if possible.

if able to flank:
Attk 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Dmg 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (2) = 8

if not:
Attk 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 Dmg 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

"Aw, come on, I think I've got better..."

In a fit of pyromania, Finn grabs another urchin from his pouch, shakes it a bit more, and tosses it into the room.

Explosive Bomb, targeting a Dragon at 15' away from Silvio (or 10' away if 15' isn't possible). 10' splash radius, 1d6/r burn if direct hit.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 5) + 3 = 10
Scatter (if needed): 1d8 ⇒ 6

As it explodes, Finn looks a little quizzically at it, unsure of the results. "Interesting," he notes.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Zstelian: 21
Silvio: 18
Kyson: 15
Finn: 15
Locust dragons: 15
Dargon: 13
Sekathral: 11

Zstelian coolly cuts down another of the thieves with a single blow from his falchion as Silvio and Sekathral combine to do the same to their foe.

As Kyson fails to intimidate the approaching rogue into leaving, Finn throws another bomb at her; it misses, but bathes her in fire as it explodes on the corridor wall behind her, at which point she retreats back the way she came. Finn, I changed your action as there wasn't anyone really in the room that you could hit without also hitting allies. Hope that's OK.

The remaining two Dragons in the room attack Silvio and Dargon. The former misses, but the latter gets in a potentially deadly attack at the dwarf's throat. He's able to leap back just in time to avoid a massive sword in his jugular, taking only a large scratch instead. 2 hp damage In response, the dwarf grabs him, pulling him into a tight grasp.

Dice rolls:

Zstelian Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 16
Zstelian Damage: 2d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 + 2 = 10

Kyson intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Rogue Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Dragon attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Dragon attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Dragon crit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

DM status:

Female Dragon in hallway: taken 4 hp damage
Dragon south of Dargon taken 9 subdual

Map


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 3, initiative 18
hp 20/20
ac 17, touch 13, fleet-footed 14
cmd 16
effects: none

Silvio looks at Sekathral. Then he shrugs. "Silvio was going to let him reconsider his choice to continue fighting. Well, how do you say... 'you win some, you lose some', eh?"

His blade flashes as he parries the swing comming from his right, steps on the thiefs foot to create a distraction that lets him slip beside his guard and onto his flank. "Silvio is going to extend his offer to you, since your friend is not able to accept it." the chelaxian tells the thug and taps his blade on his opponents arm threatening to send the weapon flying.

5ft step one down and to the right, to set up some room for Sekathral to flank.
Standard action to try and disarm the foe not being grappled by Dargon, 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13 (+1 for deceptive strike, add another +1 if bless effects combat manuevers). This provokes an AoO from the target.

Please don't hit with the AoO, please don't hit with the AoO


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

That's fine.

Finn looks at who remains, and responds with a spear at Silvio's target.

Move S then W 1, drawing a spear. Then, throw the spear. Sekathral can still flank.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 3, Init 15

Kyson will move into the room (down 2 squares) and then into the corner (right 2 squares).

"I think there are more coming the other way," he says while looking over the wounds that others have taken on.

I should be safe in the corner right? OH! That guy is turning blue! Kyson thinks as he looks at Dargon squeezing the life out of one of them.

Quick Stats:

Init +5; Senses Perception +6
AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 17. (+5 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex)
hp 17 (1d8+2)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +7

Fire Bolt (1d6+1) +4 Ranged Touch 30' deals 1d6+1 Fire. (2/7 used)
Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (DC 14) (0/5 used)

Effects:
Bless: Round 4 of 10


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

I think I've already gotten three rounds worth of actions.

Round 4

Zstelian whips the caking gore off of his blade with a flick before closing on the remaining Dragons.

Dice:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
2d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 3) + 5 = 12


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 4, Init 13
HP 20/22
AC 21, touch 16, flat-footed 18 **-2 due to grappled condition not refelect here
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (23 grapple)

If the Dragon breaks free of Dargon's Armlock(TM):

Dargon switches tactics, sending out a flurry of jabs to protest the Dragon slipping from his grasp.

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 subduel
1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 subduel

Assuming the Dragon doesn't break free of Dargon's Armlock(TM):

Dargon turns up the pain on his submission move, as he begins twisting the captured arm out of it's socket.

Improved Grapple
1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 27
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 subduel

FYI - I'm using subduel damage so that we have a pool of people to interrogate later, not out of any concern for taking their lives.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 3, init 11, hp 13/13, AC 16

Sekathral weaves through the melee Acrobatics 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 , landing behind one of the remaining thugs hopefully - I'm aiming to attack the one not being grappled by Dargon against whom you lovely people have set me up such a nice flank and lashing out with his rapier Attk 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Crit conf. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 Dmg 2d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 3) + (6) = 11 . "Bleeding's good for you - doctors recommend it. Balances the humours and puts hairs on your palm... Oh look, he's dead"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Zstelian, that's apparently because I liked Round 1 so much I did it twice! Sorry about that. (I was wondering why some of you seemed to be a round ahead of me!)

Round 4 (not round 3, as I'd thought):

Zstelian: 21
Silvio: 18
Kyson: 15
Finn: 15
Locust dragons: 15
Dargon: 13
Sekathral: 11

As Zstelian closes in, Silvio knocks the rapier out of one of the remaining Dragons' hands moments before Finn hits him with a spear.

Unable to escape and thoroughly demoralized, the two Dragons surrender: "OK, OK, please, mercy!"

I'm assuming Sekathral does not follow through with his attack, but if he does, he kills the unarmed dragon. Sorry to have to waste the crit.

Dice rolls:

Dragon AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Dragon Escape Action: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian quickly cleans the blade of his sword on one of the slain Dragons.

He watches the prisoners carefully for any signs of duplicity.

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 2 = 32

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

They seem pretty thoroughly beaten, Zstelian, and hopeful you don't kill them.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Without any qualification, Dargon commands in his deep dwarven voice,"Where is he?"

Dargon considers himself a master negotiator and is tactically being generic to see what they are thinking before playing his hand, but there is no reason other characters can't be more direct or impulsive if it suits them.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"He? What? Who?"


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

"Don't play da fool, scum! Why does he hide himself, sending threats by courier? Dargon asks as he moves to backhand one of them.

if the man flinches:
Stopping short of striking the man Dargon collects himself. ”They’ll be no need for a beatin’ if ya start talking!”

"Tell us what ya know an’ ya may yet live." Dargon says as his sits in the


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Seems my post got cut off some.

"Tell us what ya know an’ ya may yet live." Dargon says as he sits in the throne, inspecting it's poor craftmenship as if it was of greater interest to him than dealing with this lot.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson will search the room, taking his time while others speak.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Perception

Boy, fighting sure can be violent!


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Quote:
I'm assuming Sekathral does not follow through with his attack, but if he does, he kills the unarmed dragon. Sorry to have to waste the crit

You assume correctly - cancel that last attack. Bah.

Sekathral goes up to the doorway, looking back down the corridor and listening out for signs of reinforcements Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The man flinches at Dargon's threat. "I'll tell you anything I know if you don't kill me, but I don't know who you're talking about!"

Kyson, other than the six thieves and various training gear -- plus the doorway to the east -- you don't find anything.

Sekathral, no one appears to be coming at the moment.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"What's behind that door? Where does it go?" Kyson points ot the door to the East.

"And where is Vanthus? We'd like to talk to him."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"That's Rowyn's quarters, but you don't want to mess with her," he says. "And I don't know where Vanthus is. I haven't seen him in a few days."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Rowyn?" Asks Sekathral. "Who's Rowyn, and what's Vanthus to her, or you, for that matter? Where's he gone?"

Sekathral addresses the captives while looting the bodies of the slain, commenting caustically or enthusiastically on his finds, depending on the value and/or quantity of the same. Perception, just in case 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

Finn retrieves his spear and busies himself with a new extract, humming lightly while the others interrogate the prisoner.

Prepare an extract of disguise self.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"You are going to have to do better than that, my friend", Silvio tells the survivor. "Silvio wants to know where to find Vanthus. If you can not provide that information, then what use are you to Silvio?" the chelaxian continues making a very vague and unconvincing threat.

Intimidation check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson moves next to Silvio to also address the man, adding the weight of his words to Silvio's.

"Yeah!"

We should go find this Rowyn after this, eh?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"Rowyn's the leaders of the Dragons," the man says, fear in his eyes as you go through his companions' possessions. "Vanthus too. I don't know where he's gone! They don't tell me things like that!"

The six thieves (there's also one in the corridor outside) each have a rapier, hand crossbow with 10 bolts, leather armor, sap, thieves' tools and 10 gp.

And I'm back for a few months, so we can resume our normal breakneck posting rate.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian eyes the thief one last time, checking for falsehoods.

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 2 = 31

"This fool's told us everything he knows. Let's finish tossing the place. There has to be something about Vanthus's whereabouts down here."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Tristain grabs the coin purses, ready to dole out shares later.

"That Rowyn sounds tough...maybe we should flee and get Vanthus a different way?" Kyson says uneasily. "She leads dragonS," Kyson emphasizes the plural 'S'.

"I'm not ready to be eaten by a dragon yet."

We should go through that door, eh?


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"Well, you can never have enough hand crossbows. Or saps"

Sekathral takes one of each, along with as many bolts as he can scavenge, and places them in his scruffy backpack. Then he turns to speak to Kyson.

"Yeah, she leads dragons." He sweeps his hand around the room. "They may as well be made of f***ing rice-paper, though, judging by the show they put on just now. I say we press on - let's have a look at the fat-arsed heifer's room and see if there's anything there she might miss. I'm interested in that throne, too - why in the name of Calistria's dainty quim would you want to put a bleeding throne in the middle of your training room?"

Perception - checking door to Rowyn's quarters for traps & signs that it might be occupied 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Perception - final check on room, especially throne 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Damn, Sekathral beat me to it! :)

"Silvio's elven friend is right as usual!" Silvio announces to the room but to Kyson in perticular. "Women have the soft and caring hearts of mothers. An organization lead by a woman poses no more threat than a gathering of midwives. So see the truth in Silvio's words lying here around you."

Silvio seems to have thought of something and turns to the remaining dragon. "This is a joyful moment in your life. Silvio has thought of a way you can remain useful. You shall act as a guide to Silvio and his friends. You can start by telling us about these tunnels. Who dwels here and how many of your midwifes remain unbeaten?"


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]
Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:

Damn, Sekathral beat me to it! :)

"Silvio's elven friend is right as usual!" Silvio announces to the room but to Kyson in perticular. "Women have the soft and caring hearts of mothers. An organization lead by a woman poses no more threat than a gathering of midwives. So see the truth in Silvio's words lying here around you."

Silvio seems to have thought of something and turns to the remaining dragon. "This is a joyful moment in your life. Silvio has thought of a way you can remain useful. You shall act as a guide to Silvio and his friends. You can start by telling us about these tunnels. Who dwels here and how many of your midwifes remain unbeaten?"

"Ha, you'd dare not say such to a dwarven mid-wife..." Dargon says as he is reminded about how strange it is that humans don't have their strongest women raising their young.

"But da kid's right young priest, these ain't Dragons... just worms."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:
"Women have the soft and caring hearts of mothers. An organization lead by a woman poses no more threat than a gathering of midwives.

"You never met my wife, did you, mate?" Sekathral asks Silvio "Didn't think so."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson makes another mental note to ask Sekathral about his wife next time they go drinking. Kyson also mentally notes that he hopes to survive this day to be able to go drinking as if they are about to fight dragons or just mere elder wurms (like Dargon suggests), he'll be lucky to be able to drink.

Waiting for the throne checks to pan out, then through the door.

p.s. lol@Silvio "Who dwells here and how many of your midwifes remain unbeaten?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Zstelian, you think the thief is telling the truth.

The throne appears to be simply that: a padded throne. "Rowyn, Vanthus or Kersh like to sit there sometimes and watch us train," your hapless captive explains.

"There are a couple dozen of us," he answers Silvio. "But you don't know Rowyn if you think she's a pushover. I wouldn't want to cross swords with her, especially not with her pet dragon."

The door to the east appears to be unlocked (it is also, like the other doors down here, cracked slightly open).


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson watches as Sekathral examines the throne.

"When you're done with that, we should go this way." Kyson lines up at the door.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"The boy's got the right of it. Lead the way brave Silvio."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio looks at Sekathral. The chelaxian seems to be thinking. "No, Silvio has not met your wife. Perhaps if our paths cross you will introduce her to Silvio?", he says before returning his attention to the defeated dragon.

"Of course you wouldn't cross swords with the woman. Silvio has seen you fight, you shouldn't cross swords with anyone." He looks the man over critically with his arms crossed. "We are going to have to bind you. Remove your belt and place your hands behind your back", Silvio commands and ties the thiefs hands behind his back with the belt. "Shall we see what this Rowyn is like, yes?"

"Silvio assumes that you can imagine what will happen should you decide to run or scream.", Silvio says and pushes the thug ahead of him and through the door.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4
Quote:
The throne appears to be simply that: a padded throne. "Rowyn, Vanthus or Kersh like to sit there sometimes and watch us train," your hapless captive explains

Sekathral snorts with laughter and shakes his head. "Nothing ridiculous about that at all. We're really setting ourselves up for a king size beating here, aren't we? Here, Finn - what would happen if you hid one of your bombs in the padding so it went off when they sat down? That'd liven up your training sessions, wouldn't it, cully?"

The last sentence is addressed to their captive(s).

Sekathral will cover the doorway with his crossbow as they move into Rowyn's room, keeping an eye on the prisoners at the same time just to make sure there's no funny business


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
Sekathral wrote:
We're really setting ourselves up for a king size beating here, aren't we?

I'm afraid so.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Mwahaha

The man sighs as you tie his hands behind his back and force him through the door into a 10-foot-by-15-foot room. A single chair sits in one corner while several target dummies lie heaped on a table in the southeast corner. A door leads to the north.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks around the room for dragons (or anything else interesting/dangerous).

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Perception

If he finds nothing, he'll line up by the north door.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 54/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian recovers Tosh and following closely behind.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You don't see anything else of interest, Kyson.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 32/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Before they move on, Sekathral will briefly examine the target dummies to see what sort of weapon(s) they've been struck by, if he can

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

They appear, for the most part, to have been caused by piercing weapons, but you're not sure what kind.

Going through the door, you enter a hallway that leads to the east and then south, where another slightly open door leads to the east. As you near the end of the hall, Dargon however notices what appears to be a hidden door in the wall to the south.

Map
The secret door isn't marked on the map, because I failed my Intelligence check, i.e. brilliantly did all the Photoshop work and only THEN made Dargon's Perception check.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

"What in Torag's fart..." Dargon blurts out as he notices the hidden door. "Look'it this," Dargon explains as he walks to the door and tries to open it.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio stops in midmotion of pushing his captive through the door. "Silvio spares your life and asks you to be a guide, still you try and deceive Silvio? Time to make amends. You will tell Silvio what it behind that door", he tells the dragon disciple.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"I don't know," he responds. "Most of us have never been back to Rowyn's private quarters!"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"Oh, that's her private quarters?" Kyson says with deep thought.

"I've never been in a woman's private quarters before," Kyson says earnestly. "There might be dragons, eh?"

Kyson wonders if all women's quarters have dragons, but thinks not.

"Well, we should get in there...right?"


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Silvio let's out a heavy theatrical sigh. "Silvio will not lie to you. Your efforts has up to this point been very disappointing. Silvio expects that you will try harder if you wish to remain employed", he says to the thief matter-of-factly. Then he kicks him in the behind to force him through the door. "You can start right now by telling Silvio what you see inside the room."

1,051 to 1,100 of 6,591 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.