Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


851 to 900 of 6,427 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Dargon goes up to the counter and gets close to the taxidermist, (assuming that's who he really is) and places five gold on the table.

"'Ur trade's not da business that brings us 'ere, Nemien. Our needs today are knowin' what you know."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Well, we are both men so the sooner you hand over Vanthus the sooner we can both get back to our pressing business. It is a win for you, it is a win for Silvio."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral sidles around the shopkeeper while the others are engaging him in conversation, curious about the weasel he'd just spotted and intent on finding out what it was doing and where it had come from.

Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 Perception (if necessary) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"I would be happy to take your money," the man says, "but I have no idea who this Vanthus VanBore is. Now, as I said, I'm quite busy so if you have no interest in buying something or having something stuffed, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave."

Sekathral, you peer through the door just in time to see the little varmint duck around the corner of a hallway stretching 15 feet to your right. You also notice a door to your left and two doors in the wall across the hallway. I'll try to get a map up for you tomorrow.

Shopkeeper perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
1d4 ⇒ 4


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson listens to the shopkeeper's words.

But we can't be wrong.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Sense Motive

"What is below your store? Do you have a basement?" Kyson blurts out unexpectedly (especially to him!).


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"Silvio shall leave when Silvio's business is settled", Silvio insists. "Silvio doesn't want to intrude since Silvio might be interested in your services in the future, but right now you are twisting Silvio's hand and surely you can see that. You should let Silvio and his friends peek around or Silvio will be forced to take matters into his own hands."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Map, for Sekathral only, at this point:

Map

"I don't know what's beneath my store -- probably bedrock and then seawater -- but even if I did, it'd be none of your business!" Kyson, you think he's telling the truth.

"Now, since you're not here for business, it's time for you to leave. Or I'll have to take matters into my OWN hands!" The taxidermist crosses his arms and glares at Silvio.

A closer look reveals he does have a wicked-looking sickle-like blade tucked into his belt, presumably a tool for his work. He also has several more belt pouches that could contain more tools of his trade.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Sorry for the delay. Again.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral follows the weasel around the corner, crossbow at the ready, attempting to catch sight of it as he rounds the corner:

Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"My friend. Silvio admires your courage but is obliged to inform you that you are not the first to take matters into his own hands but still Silvio stands here before you, untouched." Silvio retorts gesturing with his hands. "Silvio has in fact even been outnumbered on many occations but in the end, Silvio stands victorious. It does not speak well for your chances, wouldn't you say? And as you no doubt can see this time it is you who are outnumbered." Silvio let's his hand fly across the room to introduce the party. "Unless of course one of these creatures would spring to life. But given that the last contact you had with them was to shove straw up their behind i doubt they will rally to your cause." the chelaxian finishes with a display of his childish view regarding the craft.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14
Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:
the chelaxian finishes with a display of his childish view regarding the craft.

Childish it might be, but I still Lol'd at it.

* * *

Kyson looks around, confidence fading.

"Yeah, maybe we have the wrong place. Or maybe it's out back," Kyson says, voice trailing off.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Sense Motive 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

suspicious:
Dargon's temper flairs and he yells out. "Don't ya know dwarf's hate being lied to?! Tell me what ya know or I'll be pulling it out of ya!"

trusting:
Dargon turns to Silvio, "Don't take offense Silvio, I've been in 'is place many times an' he's just filled with worry that we're driving off his business. Let's not waste any more of da man's time.


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

Finn looks around suddenly. "Ummmm..... URCHINS! Yes, urchins! Do you stuff urchins? Can you make their spikes wiggle around? That would be so neat! Oh, hey, is there anything in particular you'd like to stuff? I don't know, do you think that big spider thingy on the ship isn't too burnt to a crisp?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson scratches his armpit.

He readies to scratch it again should it itch again.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Despite Silvio's threats and the suspicious Dargon's outburst, the shopkeeper seems unmoved. "Look, I don't know who this Vanderbore you're looking for is, but he isn't here. Now, since you clearly have no intention of buying anything and I have no interest in stuffing ... urchins" -- the scorn drips off his tongue as he repeats Finn's suggestion -- "you had better leave or I shall call the guard."

If Silvio/Dargon want to make an Intimidate check, they can.

Sekathral:

The hallway goes down 10 feet, with another door on the west wall at the end of it. However you seem to have lost track of the weasel.

Map

Kyson:

The itch seems to have moved to your other armpit.

1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Kyson's itch: 1d20 ⇒ 5


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral shakes his head, unwilling to go much further without the rest of the party, and stalks back up the corridor, examining the locks on the corridor as he goes Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

"It saddens Silvio that we could not reach an agreement. It seems like Silvio will have to take the matter into his own hands. Silvio advices you not to interfer", Silvio states and marches to the door that Sekathral went through and throws it open.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson follows Silvio, giving the shopkeeper a look of "sorry!" but still following.

Not like I can control him.

Kyson will itch his armpit.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Surprise round
"Hey," Nemian shouts as Silvio and Kyson move past him. He suddenly utters some arcane words and disappears from sight.

Spellcraft DC 17:

He cast invisibility.

Sekathral:

The doors don't appear to be locked.

Note that you're not yet aware of anything going on in the main room this first round.

Zstelian:

After a short time, you see Tosh come running out the door he entered, moving toward you.

Initiative:
Dargon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Finn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Kyson: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Sekathral: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Silvio: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Zstelian: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Nemian Roblach: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

The Varisian kneels down to pick up the weasel, "Well, what did you see?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

"Uhm...where'd he go?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Zstelian:

Zstelian, you get a sense of excitement and discovery from Tosh, plus pride in his abilities.

He darts a few steps toward the door several times, as if trying to get you to follow him.

Obviously your character's not aware of the fighting at the moment, but this counts as your Round 1 actions


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 1, initiative 18
ac 17, touch 13, fleet-footed 14
cmd 17
hp 20/20
effects: none

Silvio throws a look of casual surprise, then draws his blade with lightning speed. He gives the air a few nonchalant pokes to confirm that the shopkeeper isn't there then turns to the group. "You see? Silvio's prowess with the blade has gained a wide renown. Rather than to comfront Silvio our shopkeeper decided to teleport to safety. Which is fortunate, this", the chelaxian makes a wide gesture with his blade towards the stuffed creatures, "is good craftmanship. Silvio may want to hire this man in the future." With that he turns once more and heads for the door.

I'm guessing that should occupy Silvio for a round.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 1

Unsure what happened to the man, Kyson takes Total Defense behind his shield.

Quick Stats:

Init +5; Senses Perception +6
AC 20+4 (total def), touch 13+4, flat-footed 17+4. (+5 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex)
hp 17 (1d8+2)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +7

Spd 20 ft.
Melee
. . Scimitar +0 (1d6-1/18-20/x2) and
. . Whip -4 (1d3-1/20/x2)
Fire Bolt (1d6+1) +4 Ranged Touch Attack 30' Ranged touch attack deals 1d6+1 Fire damage. (0/7 used)
Touch of Glory Grant +2 to a CHA-based skill or ability check. (0/7 used)
Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (DC 14) (0/5 used)

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

LOL, Silvio!


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Crossbow at the ready, Sekathral nudges open the first door open with his foot and looks around the room Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

if there's nothing worhwhile in there:
He carries on down the corridor, slightly bored, wondering how his companions are getting on


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Nodding with understanding, Zstelian rushes across the square and approaches the backdoor.

After briefly looking around for anybody watching, he opens it.


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

"Fine," Finn pouts, "I'll stuff these urchins myself. I've got a number of stuffings far more useful than some wood and cotton..."

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Finn listens to Silvio a moment and replies, "He's still here, Silvio, he's just invisible. No doubt he is both frightened and enthralled by you, so he can't be seen, but has to watch..."

With a keen eye, he adds, "I should be prepared..."

Drink expeditious retreat extract.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 1
Init 18
HP 22/22

AC 17, touch 16, flat-footed 14, CMD 21
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6

"Bah, where'd ya go?", Dargon growls in response to the disappeaing taxidermist. Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

"Torag, I hate magic," Dargon continues more out of anger that Nemian got away than any genuine abhorrence towards magic.

In reponse to Finn's warning, Dargon goes to block the entrance.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 1:

Finn: 22
Sekathral: 20
Silvio: 18
Dargon: 18
Kyson: 13
Zstelian: 12
Nemian Roblach: 6

As the four of you in the front room react to the man's sudden disappearance, you hear more words in a language you don't understand.

Moments later, the stuffed creatures suddenly seem to come alive, the wyrmling stretching its wings and reaching its head, roaring with jaws open wide, toward Finn. A couple of monkeys also begin to move toward you.

Spellcraft 17:
minor image

Zstelian:

After talking with Tosh, you rush toward the back door and open it.

Inside, you see what appears to be a workshop, but perhaps most suprrising, peering in a door at the far end of the room is Sekathral.
Map

Sekathral:

Sekathral, you open the first door, at the far end of the corridor, revealing a long hallway into some sort of workshop, with another door at the far end. You're about to close it and move on when the opposite door opens, and you see Zstelian suddenly warily peer in!

Map

Dargon, which doorway were you blocking off? The one you came in, that leads to the street? Or the one Nemian came in, leading farther into the building?

1d4 ⇒ 1


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Spellcraft

Kyson looks confuzzled as the spellcasting starts, wrinkling his nose as if smelling something bad.

Gradually his face calms as he begins to understand the spell.

"They ain't real. They are illusions." Kyson says with only a bit of confidence.

I sure hope I'm right about that...but a few of those words were definitely from the book of make believe.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]
motteditor wrote:


Dargon, which doorway were you blocking off? The one you came in, that leads to the street? Or the one Nemian came in, leading farther into the building?

The street entrance.


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

"Wow! That's a neat trick! But you know what?"

Move action: Perception to locate where the speaking's coming from. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

"You'd never attack us with your pride and joy! That's an illusion."

Finn draws his spear and attempts to leap through the wyrmling's open maw.

GM:

Disbelief save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

"Not sure about the monkeys, though."


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 2, initiative 18
ac 17, touch 13, fleet-footed 14
cmd 17
hp 20/20
effects: none

"What are you talking about, Silvio ran his blade...", the chelaxian begins but is cut short when the stuffed creatures come alive. "By the cups of Cayden and the bountyful bosums of the ladies that follow him there is sorcery afoot!"

Silvio jumps into action with an impressive expose of athleticism and swordplay. The display is somewhat diminished by those able to penetrate the illusion and see the chelaxian (very bravely) fighting only the thin air.

Is it a will save to disbelieve the illusions? If that's the case 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
That should occupy Silvio for another round.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Zstelian:
"B*gger me! It's you! Found anything good, mate, and is that little beastie yours?" says Sekathral to the Varisian in a low voice.


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 2
Init 18
HP 22/22

AC 17, touch 16, flat-footed 14, CMD 21
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6

Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"Stop your tricks and show yourself before I get angry!" Dargon yells out while looking for any sign of the man.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Intimidate 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 2, initiative 12

It takes Zstelian a moment to recognize that the elf is referring to Tosh. "Aye, he says there's a hidden door. Follow me."

With a nod the Varisian leads the way towards the door Tosh mentioned.

"What's all the shouting about?"


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 2, init 20

"Dunno. They were having a set-to with the swag hucker when I left over who got the stuffing rights to Silvio. They might need our help, or they might not. Want to take a keek before we head out?"


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 2, Init 13

Kyson hides behind his shield again.

Quick Stats:

Init +5; Senses Perception +6
AC 20+4 (total def), touch 13+4, flat-footed 17+4. (+5 armor, +2 shield, +3 Dex)
hp 17 (1d8+2)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +7

Spd 20 ft.
Melee
. . Scimitar +0 (1d6-1/18-20/x2) and
. . Whip -4 (1d3-1/20/x2)
Fire Bolt (1d6+1) +4 Ranged Touch Attack 30' Ranged touch attack deals 1d6+1 Fire damage. (0/7 used)
Touch of Glory Grant +2 to a CHA-based skill or ability check. (0/7 used)
Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (DC 14) (0/5 used)


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"I'm sure it's nothing Silvio and the dwarf can't handle. Besides, it might be better this way. With them distracted we can see to the business that brought us here, finding the Vanderboren."


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Sekathral shrugs. "Right you are, matey. D'you want to lead or shall I?"

Taking the usual precautions regardless: Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"I'll lead us to the door. You can take point from there."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Finn: 22
Sekathral: 20
Silvio: 18
Dargon: 18
Kyson: 13
Zstelian: 12
Nemian Roblach: 6

Finn, unsure despite himself of the spell, jabs at the wyrmling, scoring a direct hit. He feels his spear slam into the thing, but it doesn't seem to react, though he does hear an anguished "no!" comes from elsewhere in the room. Sadly, he can't figure out exactly where.

Silvio slashes at the three monkeys closing in on him, but they seem unimpressed and continue to close in on the young Chelaxian.

Standing by the door, Dargon quickly realizes the stuffed creatures aren't in fact moving at all, but it is simply -- as Kyson called out -- an illusion. However, despite his best efforts, he's unable to find the invisible taxidermist.

Ksyon takes shelter behind his shield -- even knowing the moving creatures are merely illusions, he still sees them, and their teeth and claws look real.

Map

Zstelian and Sekathral:

Tosh leads the pair of you out the door, running up and nosing what at first appears to be a bare wall to your left. However, with a quick examination, Sekathral notice a small latch that he thinks would cause a section to swing outward.

As he looks, however, Sekathral hears voices comes from the other area, Silvio saying something about sorcery being afoot (though he did also hear something about women's bosoms...).

Map

Zstelian Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Sekathral Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Dice rolls:

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28

Kyson save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 3
Init 18
HP 22/22

AC 17, touch 16, flat-footed 14, CMD 21
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6

Dargon assumes that the person yelling "no" was Nemian and that he must still be in the room so he continues his role as sentry, standing ready at the door and keeping watch.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Readied action: Attempt to grapple if Dargon thinks he is close.
Grapple: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 33


Male Gnome Internal Alchemist 2

"Oh, come on!" calls out Finn. "This room is filled with lots of wonderful works! I don't want to have to fight all your illusions and just end up trashing everything! We don't really have a quarrel with you anyway. How about you calm down, get rid of the illusions, and we won't end up stabbing everything by mistake? There's got to be a better way to deal with all this."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

"The Chelaxian's yelling something about sorcery and bubbies. Sounds like it's party time" Remarks Sekathral to Zstelian, opening the door warily as he does so. "If he got up to half the stuff he said he did, it'd be worn away to a stump by now. Leave him to it. Now, what do we have here?" Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian glances in the direction of the shouting a moment before addressing the hidden door.

Looking for Traps - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 3, initiative 18
ac 17, touch 13, fleet-footed 14
cmd 17
hp 20/20
effects: none

"So, you wish to dance with Silvio?" the chelaxian sneers at the approaching (illusionary) monkeys. The young man advances whirling his blade back and forth, but is somehow unable to strike a blow against either of his opponents. The youth seems to loose abit more cool with every strike into the thin air.

Continue the "fight" with the illusions
Edited with attack rolls
Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12, damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Crap...


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14
Silvio Callgari Pazzi wrote:
Continue the "fight" with the illusions

Might want to roll an attack and damage, there Silvio. Them monkeys might be familiars and less illusionary.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
Kyson Tirc wrote:
Might want to roll an attack and damage, there Silvio. Them monkeys might be familiars and less illusionary.

No, i don't want to roll attack rolls. I was much happier before i knew how badly i missed :p


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson's eyes widen as he see's Silvio swing at imaginary monkey, possibly flying ones, when there are real monkeys nearby.

He's madder than I thought!

Round 3

Kyson does a full round action to withdraw from Silvio (and the monkeys, real or imagined).

Kyson moves to the left 2 squares, then up 3 squares, hiding behind the (somewhat) less crazy Finn.

851 to 900 of 6,427 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.