Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Rivers Run Red PBP

Game Master motteditor

Kingdom map / Combat map


1 to 50 of 2,344 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Having finally taken care of the worst of the bandits in the Stolen Lands -- though more certainly lurk in the wilds, destroying the Stag Lord's organization has put a stop to the worst of the predations for the moment, at least -- you've been relaxing and recovering at Fort Kazmir, enjoying the items that Kesten and the Sirens brought back with them at your request from Restov.

Several weeks pass, with Orin finishing his bow, Taerine forcing Treshiell to bathe daily and the other mundane details of life, when Hari returns from one of her daily forays outside. She goes over to Kesten and speaks with him momentarily and he seems surprised.

"We've apparently got some guests -- a lot of them -- coming from up north. It's a regular party from the sound of it," he says, excitement in his voice at the prospect of more company.

To no one's surprise, Stevic of course has the exact opposite reaction, his face growing dark as his precious privacy appears to be about to be invaded.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Spells:
1: Command,Enlarge,Armor, Mist. 2: G.dust, V swarm, Web*2. 3: Slumber,Light.bolt,Stinkcloud

"Perhaps they will bring commerce", Treshiell tells Stevic. Then the young witch puts her hand back to her mouth to smell the scent of soap that's clung to her skin. Eventhough she's newly bathed her other hand is stained with dirt. She alternates her hands under her nose, inhaling and exhaling twice with each turn.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

"Ooo! Is party bad bad bandits or good good guests?" Kereek leaps to his feet, having gone a little stir crazy in the fort. His attempts at honing his newly found fiery bolts had brought him into constant conflict with the surly shopkeep, especially after Kereek nearly burned down a barn with a badly aimed ray. Instead he had been working with the newly freed bandits, teaching them how to be good citizens. After Agnar and Jon had to step in to remind him that no, good citizens did not routinely leave on random heroic quests to liberate dragons from evil maidens, he had finally begun randomly hiding and stalking the residents of the fort. Once again this had been ended when Kereek discovered that Boy Bigfeet and Girl Bigfeet did not appreciate it when a kobold popped in during their "alone time" as Jon tried to explain it.

There's nothing worse in this world, the heroes soon discovered, than a bored kobold.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

During the down time, Jon works on his culinary skills. With the exception of radish soup, which Prazil seems to request twice a day, most of his creations are still no better that a common tavern, but it is clear to his "test" subjects that he is getting better and it's certainly better than common trail rations.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)
Jon Surtova wrote:

Here's Jon check in case anybody wants to play off of it. I'll try to have an rp post around it up later today.

1d20+11 +charming

Jon prepares for a special banquet for Stevic, Jhod and Kesten so that he can formally request their help in building Thronehold.

"Stevic, you have clearly served us well in our time of need. Without you, we'd have been suck out here with nothing but what we could carry in from Restov. You're ability to anticipate our needs was impressive and I have no doubt that you would be equally as impressive in managing the needs of Thronehold. So, I can think of no better man to run our treasury."

Jon makes sure to carefully plans his encounter with Jhod. After spending some time picking Agnar's brain about what's important to priests of the hunter god, Jon asks Agnar to be his wing man knowing that as a fellow follower of Erastil and the High Priest of Thronehold, Agnar's words will carry much weight.

"Jhod, Erastil's roots run deep here. It's important that we have someone speak for the people that understands the importance Erastil plays in their everyday life. But more importantly, I need someone strong willed enough to stand up for them when everyone else is distracted by the inevitable duties of state. Can you help us bring this community together?"

Kesten - General: I'll try to finish this later. I wanted to lock down what I had and give others a chance to chime in too.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin cuts the bodies down after they stop twitching, allowing them to slump to the ground. He then turns to the other assembled bandits and scowls at them before saying to them and to anyone within earshot "Let this be a lesson to you. We, my friends and I, intend to settle this land and we will not tolerate banditry. Those found committing crimes will face swift and sure justice, yet justice tempered by mercy. You are an example of that mercy. You have all been found guilty of banditry and have been sentenced to death, yet we have decided to be merciful and commute that sentence to life instead. Each of you will serve your sentence helping us create a life out here and protecting those who settle here. Make no mistake, you're sentence is being suspended and should one of you, ANY one of you, commit another crime ALL of you will have your death sentence carried out and you will be executed without remorse. Your very lives are now dependent upon each other. Is that understood?" Orin glares at each prisoner until the other is forced to look away "Anyone who does not want to accept this conditional parole, please step forward so your judgment can be carried out. Any takers?" Orin waits patiently for a reply.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek slips away to place the toys in the pocket of the dead Auchs, then comforts Jon. In the remaining time, he perfects his fiery blasts, sneaks about, re-educates the bandits, bothers the other party members and explores the area surrounding the fort. With the guests arriving, Kereek will sneak out to shadow the group...

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The group of strangers -- none of which notices Kereek, which is probably lucky for the red-scaled kobold -- quickly sets up numerous tents, flags of Brevoy, Rostland and Issia flapping in the wind.

About an hour after the group's arrival, a leather armor-clad man, a wicked-looking pole arm in hand, marches into the fort and looks around.

He calls out to the nearest person he sees, "I am looking for Jon Surtova. He is commanded to an audience before his cousin, his grand and august majesty, King Noleski Surtova."


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

"Does he now?" Jon responds without yet looking over his shoulder at the man speaking to him.

"Well then, does he intend to visit us our here, or am I being summoned to court?" Jon continues in an even tone voice, as he turns around and looks the man in the eye, trying to determine whether he knows him or not.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"Da, he does. You are to come see him in his court," the man -- a guard, whom you do not recognize -- replies.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek steps out from the shadows where he lurks. "Jon Jon is going to see a King? Can Kereek come, too?"


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

"I wouldn't have it any other way." says Jon, certain that Noleski's guards will have a problem with it.

I'd like to see my cousin's face when I come in accompanied by a pair of kobolds.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

As Kereek steps out from the shadows, Prazil comes dashing over from near the stables, bits of hay and straw poking out from his simple tunic and a few scales.

"אתה! האם אנחנו לא משחקים את המשחק שלנו יותר? אני חייב להיות טוב יותר בהסתרה ממה שחשבתי בגלל שלא מצאו אותי עוד לפני ארוחת בוקר!" He pauses then, just now seeming to notice all the hubbub. He looks up to Jon then back to Kereek, addressing them both, "What... ummm.... am happen?"

Draconic:

"Kereek! Am we not play game any more? Prazil am better at hiding than Prazil thought, you am not find Prazil since before breakfast!"


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek looks sideways at Prazil's sudden appearance. 'Which day we play hide and not seek? Which day is it again?' Kereek ponders. To the dignitary. "Kereek is very happy happy to go see Big Foot King! We bring gifts of worms and eggs like when we see kobold king?"

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The guard seems surprised at the sudden appearance of the kobolds, only Jon's quick words keeping him from bringing his pole arm to bear.

"If you wish to bring vermin into his majesty's presence, that's between you and him. I would warn them not to cause any trouble, though, or you shall need to find new pets."

He turns to lead the three of you back toward the encampment to the north.

Anyone else coming along?


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

"Pets? Who him call pets?!?" Kereek glares at the guard's back. "Him no get present after all." Kereek draws himself up, brushes off his dragonhide mantle and stands defiantly regal. "Jon Jon go first. Kereek and Prazil will be guards!"


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Spells:
1: Command,Enlarge,Armor, Mist. 2: G.dust, V swarm, Web*2. 3: Slumber,Light.bolt,Stinkcloud

Treshiell rises from the table in the courtyard (we're in the courtyard, right?). "Cousin. So you are of regal blood Jon", she says and walks up to the paladin and eyes him up and down. "Why is it that you are here and that your cousin is king?"

The witch turns to the guard. "What is he king over?" she asks.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

"It's a long story. Something to discuss on the road, perhaps." Jon says to imply Treshiell should join them.

"Us and all of Brevoy." Jon answers for the guard before flagging down Orin and Agnar to request they accompany as well.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You are ushered into a massive tent, where a massive man wearing a golden circlet sits on a small throne. Behind him are arrayed a number of men, some of whom some of you recognize as Swordlords from Restov, who originally gave you your charter to deal with the bandits.

"Welcome, cousin," the man on the throne says. "We have heard quite a bit about what you've been able to accomplish here and we wish to reward you for your efforts.

"The Stolen Lands have long been a ... troublesome ... area, causing problems for our cousins in Restov. As you seem to have begun taming these lands, we felt it only right to reward you for your efforts and encourage you to continue.

"We hope you will accept this charter to establish true rulership over this land under my guidance, a barony that shall survive in eternal harmony and friendship with its fatherland."

Sense motive 20:

The Swordlords do not look particularly happy about what's going on.

One of the heralds in the room pulls a rolled document from its case and reads aloud:
"Be it so known that the bearers of this charter, having delivered the northern reaches of the Greenbelt from the scourge of banditry, having provided detailed maps of the lay of the land, and having done no small amount of work in the exploration of said land and the culling of hostile monsters and indigenous hazards, are hereby granted the right to rule. The nature and laws of rule are theirs to define, and the well-being of this new nation is theirs to protect. In accordance for providing a stable nation to the south of central Rostland, let there be a generous stipend of funds, support, and advice provided to this fledgling nation as a token of Brevoy’s goodwill, such that future relations between kingdoms might be mutually beneficial.

"So witnessed under the authority of Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of the Dragonscale Throne."


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Spells:
1: Command,Enlarge,Armor, Mist. 2: G.dust, V swarm, Web*2. 3: Slumber,Light.bolt,Stinkcloud

"He is larger than i thought", Treshiell whispers to Orin as she stands listening to the king speak. "I can see why they choose him as king. The gold, any relation to Abadar?"

Sense motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13, awwh :/


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

"Oooo." Kereek stares at the large king and whistles as Jon is given the charter to a kingdom. "Now you is big Hero Jon Jon Baron!"


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Orin stands in the back of the pavilion watching the events unfold, unaware of the subtle nuances going on in the background.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Prazil's eyes glaze over as the shiny man talks until nearly the end, when his eyes widen suddenly. He leans over and whispers a little too loudly to Kereek, "Ooooo! What am this about Dragons?!"


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Knowledge (Nobility) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Sense Motive 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

It’s very quickly obvious that Jon is a different man in front of his cousin, as he immediately gets wrapped up in a web of royal ceremony that he hasn't shown any knowledge or interest in until now.

"My lord, you are gracious to place so much trust in me. And rest assured that as we are cousins, so will be our lands. Forever, embraced in harmony and friendship." Jon says as he shakes his cousin's hand. Then Jon leans in and whispers something to his cousin.

Spoiler:

"The swordlords seem to be enjoying this..."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek elbows Prazil. "Is Big Hero talk. I tell you later." He nods sagely while making a mental note to ask Jon about it first.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Jon:

"No, cousin, they are not," he whispers back. "They had their own plans for this land and for you."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek studies the whole scene, trying to fix it in his mind. In the times to come, he feels, this will be a moment long remembered: the moment when a great kingdom was founded, when a lasting legacy was forged, when a great hero was given a land to rule!

And oh yeah, Jon, Prazil and the rest were here, too.

Let the Saga of Great Kereek, the Heroic Kobold, be remembered!


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Jon takes a step towards the steward to retrieve the charter, then looks back and as if in response to both their private conversation and their public one, Jon announces "Thank you cousin, your advice and guidance as we tame these lands will certainly be cherished."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek, sensing some sort of moment pass, cheers loudly and starts thumping his tail on the ground. "Hooray for Jon Jon and hooray for the Big King!"

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The event soon leaves formality behind as some of Noleski's attendants begin bringing out huge platters of food -- some sort of pancake with salted fish eggs on top and a soured cream -- that those in the tent tuck into.

The guards keep a close eye on the kobolds, as the day wears on, though the Swordlords quickly excuse themselves. Kesten, on the other hand, seems in high spirits, regaling everyone with tales of his bravery, as the Sirens mingle. Taerine puts in a brief appearance, unlike her husband, but seems a bit overwhelmed at everyone and soon retreats back to her home.

And that's really all I had for this section, though we can role-play out as much as you want here. Next thing I think we need before advancing is for you to figure out your capital city. You'll have 50 build points and instructions on using those are in the campaign info tab. I'd say let's flesh that out in the discussion thread and then we can advance one year as things begin happening again.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Spells:
1: Command,Enlarge,Armor, Mist. 2: G.dust, V swarm, Web*2. 3: Slumber,Light.bolt,Stinkcloud

Treshiell steps up to Jon as he walks back from the throne. "What did you talk about?", she asks without paying any attention to whomever might be listening.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

"Does this mean Kereek and Prazil and Jon Jon and Orin and Agnar and Treshiell is now King? King Kereek is nice name! King Prazil... Not so much. We ignore that now. Is Kereek King of Land?" The kobold positively skips along, excited at the prospect of ruling his kingdom with an iron claw.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"It doesn't quite work that way, Kereek. That would be like making every kobold in your tribe chief at the same time. I'm sure Jon can find you a position on his council that will suit you."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek ponders this turn of events. "Can Kereek be King of Fire and Dragons? Kereek is good at that!"


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)
Treshiell wrote:
Treshiell steps up to Jon as he walks back from the throne. "What did you talk about?", she asks without paying any attention to whomever might be listening.

"The king just gave me a tip about the difficult tasks ahead of us. But, it's something we can discuss later, for now let us enjoy the festivities."

Kereek! wrote:
Kereek ponders this turn of events. "Can Kereek be King of Fire and Dragons? Kereek is good at that!"

"Haha, we will have to work on the title Kereek, but you'll certainly be given an important role," Jon replies.

After spending a moment to think on it, Jon seeks Kereek back out, "How would you like to be a leader of both men and kobold alike? An ambassador who will help us work together with your clan and the other communities around our land. Not only would we all be stronger for it, but getting humans and kobolds to team up would certainly show the world what a great hero Kereek is."


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

"Agnar, Erastil has a long and rich history with this land and its inhabitants." Jon says when he finally gets a moment to speak to the wise cleric. "Frankly, it’s a history which our land will require your guidance to properly understand and appreciate." Jon continues, specifically wording his request as a statement, as Jon knows he could never accomplish taming this land without Agnar at his side.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek ponders this. "Kereek is happy to be am-base-a-door-or to kobolds. Finally show stupid Chief that Kereek is Mighty Hero!" Kereek looks gloating for a moment, steepling his claws like a Bond villain, which is clearly not the characteristics that an ambassador needs...

"Hmmm. Maybe Kereek be King of Sneaky? Kereek is very very sneaky and very very clever! Maybe Kereek be sneaky for King King Jon Jon?"

Definitely better for Spymaster than Diplomat... Definitely.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

"I don't know. It's ugly business playing in the shadows, I'd perfer we have nothing to do with it.", Jon initially responds to Kereek. "But I suppose it would be irresponsible of us to ignore that they are there.", Jon continues with a sigh as he realizes ruling the land will necessarily force him to compromise on some of his values.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

"Kesten Garess, it seems there is more work for you and the Stetven Sirens in the Stolen Lands. So, it's only fitting we formalize your presence, as the general of our men."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

"But if Kereek take care of nasty nasty things, then Jon Jon no has to worry 'bout them. Kereek will be King of Sneaky so Jon Jon can be King of Good Big Heroes. Jon Jon no need to worry! Kereek make sure bad things not happen to Land. Kereek keep close eye on bad bad dark places, keep bad Big Feet from hurting Land. Kereek promise!" Kereek strikes a very serious, stern pose, placing one hand over his heart and the other in the air. "Kereek swear by ree-ligg-on Kereek will keep Land safe from bad bad Big Feet and all bad bad bandits and enemy of Land! Jon Jon count on Kereek!"

"Hmm. Maybe Rupert make good am-base-a-door? Him talk make Kereek head spin. And Big Feet guards like Big Feet better than kobold. Sad, but is true."


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"Kereek has a point, Jon. While you may not like skulduggery, that won't stop those that want to prey on a fledgling nation from using it against us. If Kereek can keep sharp eyes and ears on what's going on, we can better protect ourselves."

"Erastil will certainly play a role. This is his land. However, in deference to our new ruler, Abadar will have his place as well. They both believe in the rule of law. Don't see any reason why folk should worship one and not the other, if they choose."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek nods at Agnar's wise words. "Kereek make Jon Jon proud! Except Jon Jon not know about Kereek deeds, so maybe Kereek not make Jon Jon proud. But Kereek make land safe! Kereek have plan!" With this frightening bit of information Kereek skips off to begin his master plan by observing the humans and other big feet. Kereek has need of information...


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Jon nods at Agnar's comments, knowing them to be the truth of the matter. Continuing his conversation with Agnar, Jon flips the topic to a happier one. "If we are going to provide a safe haven for people, we'll need someone dedicated to protecting our city. Who do you think would make a good warden?"

Orin that's your cue!!


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

As time goes by, Kereek begins spending time with Treshiell, a few minutes at a time at first, then longer visits. Finally one day while a quiet moment passes: "So, is you in love with Jon Jon?"

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

This should be amusing. Please feel free to carry on with this (and any other discussions) while we also advance some plot.

The year seems to pass in the blink of an eye, but before you know it, your small barony is celebrating its first anniversary on the 15th of Desnus, as the impressive castle that has replaced the Stag Lord's ruined fort is finished and resplendent with banners and blooming flowers.

The population of your kingdom -- nearly 2,000 people in Thronehold alone -- are thrilled as their hard work results in a gala Founder's Day festival, taking a break from their daily toil to celebrate.

The next day, though your attention returns to the hard work of kingdom-building as you send out Rupert and Kesten to claim the land to the northeast while Stevic marshals workers to begin the laborious process of building roads and bridges around Thronehold.

Meanwhile, the rest of you gather your gear after a year of relative mundane existence and set out to the west along the Skunk River, to explore the woods near your new home.

As you bring to explore, the sound of unintelligible cursing suddenly echoes through the woods. Just visible through the trees, a small wagon sits mired in the middle of a swiftly flowing river as the waters threaten to overwhelm its sides. Two ponies hitched to the wagon flounder in the swirling waters, close to panicking. Two more wagons sit safely on the far bank.

Kingdom mechanics:

Note that these are set at the start of the month, so any changes take effect starting with the next month.
UPKEEP
Determine Kingdom Stability: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Pay Consumption: 2 BP
Fill Vacant Magic Item Slots: No magic items available in your kingdom.
Unrest: 0 Unrest.

IMPROVEMENT
Select Leadership: No change in leaders or allocations.
Claim Hexes: Claiming the Thorn River Ford 1 BP; +1 size, +1 Consumption.
Establish and Improve Cities: No improvements.
Build Roads: Building roads around Thronehold 2 BP, as several bridges are needed as well
Establish Farmlands: No new farms.
Edicts: Establishing 6 festivals +2 Loyalty; +2 Consumption; Sounds like no taxes or promotions so far +1 loyalty, -1 stability

INCOME
Deposits: None.
Withdrawals: None.
Sell Valuable Items: None.
Generate Income: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37 + 5 BP

EVENT
None

Mechanics:

Crossing hex: 1d100 ⇒ 20


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

"Uh-oh! Wagon and ponies need saving!" Kereek pulls out a tightly bound coil of rope from his pack, and begins uncoiling it.

How far out is the wagon from the bank we're on?

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

About 30 feet out


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Prazil's eyes shine brightly as he and Spike get to go off on Big Hero tasks with the rest of the group for the first time since Thronehold's founding. The grey-scaled kobold pats Spike on the back of his neck affectionately and clicks his tongue a few times, bringing the young but growing triceratops to a stop when they notice the wagon.

"Spike can save wagon, Kereek! You am smart for brought rope! Errr... bring rope. Brung rope. Errrr... You am have rope and am smart!"

Spike knows the Work trick, so with a handle animal check, he can haul a medium or heavy load. In this case, that's up to 262.5 lbs. If that's not enough and someone has bull's strength prepared, that'd increase Spike's capacity to 450lbs.

Edit: just because I was curious, I figured out what Spike's base capacity will be when he's grown up (i.e. large-sized). 1,200 lbs will still be a light load; he'll max out at 3,120 lbs. Awesome!


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek uses mage hand to send the rope out to the wagon. He calls out to the wagon. "Is anybody in there? Tie the rope and we pull you out!"

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Whoops, hold on.

As you approach, you suddenly hear screams from the gnomes on the shore nearby the wagon.

"La lacertojn revenis! mortigi ilin!"

Gnomish:

"The kobolds came back! Kill them!"

Initiatives
Agnar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Jon: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Kereek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Orin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Prazil: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Treshiell: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Gnomes: 1d20 ⇒ 15

1 to 50 of 2,344 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Rivers Run Red PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.