Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


1,201 to 1,246 of 1,246 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg will check the path for any traps or anything else of noteworthy.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 +3 for traps


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar follows along behind his trusty companions with Mai'Tahl at the ready.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Tree-sized columns support this open chamber with translucent draperies hung between them, stirred by a soft breeze from narrow windows in the tower’s outer walls. The center of the room lies two feet below the outer walkway and contains a pile of sleeping cushions, cages filled with songbirds, several large vases of flowers, a table set with four bottles of wine, and a small jewelry box. Overhead, a ceiling of rose-colored crystal mirrors the recessed floor, allowing starlight to filter through.

DC 21 Knowledge (arcana):

The centerpiece of the rose-colored crystal is a form of floating disc that provides access to the rooftop when commanded to descend.

Nine Queen Rhoswens await you, lips all curled in a snarl, and staff raised!

1d4 ⇒ 4
2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 7) + 5 = 19

Initiative:
Abigail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Koremar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Kregimie: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Thunder: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Rhoswen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

"Which one is real?" Snarling, Thunder charges a Rhoswyn, axe cleaving through the air.

Spoiler:

Charging Rhoswyn # 1d9 ⇒ 6

PA, OC 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
damage 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22


M Gnome Rouge 7

OK, nine queens in the middle of a mirrored circular bed with wine, birds, and jewels? Did we just walk into an orgy?

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Kreg follows Thunder's lead and picks a queen and charges her. Assuming he is able to after Rhoswen's turn. If Thunder doesn't pick the right image he will go after number 1d8 ⇒ 7.

Longspear: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11, damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 plus 1d6 ⇒ 4 acid damage, plus 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 6, 1) = 13 sneak attack

Wow...bad time to roll a 1.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Note, I'm running Thunder's first action, then we'll reset initiative in the following order so things are a little easier. So Thunder, please post again when you get a chance. I'll resolve Kregimie's actions along with everyone else's.

Round 1:

Rhoswen: 23
Abigail: 20
Koremar: 20
Kregimie: 19
Thunder: 25

Thunder's axe cuts through one of the Rhoswen's as if it weren't there and it in fact disappears as the blade swings through it.

Before he can react any further, the eight remaining Rhoswens' fingers all begin twisting in magical gestures and suddenly about 40 mystical bolts fly from the figures and slam into Thunder. Though most disappear just as the image did, the handful that do seem to be real inflict painful damage on the Mwangi warrior. casting defensively, 15 hp damage

1d9 ⇒ 4
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26
5d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 2, 2) + 5 = 15


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar waded right into the group of queens behind the stout Mwangi warrior and clever gnome with Mai'Tahl leading the way and attacking one of the other duplicates.

Mai'Tahl attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 = 29

damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Growling, Thunder moved into position to hit another of the queens. His axe cleaved the air, and though the odds were against him, he prayed to the ancestors that this time metal would bite into fairy queen flesh.

Round 1:

Moving (if necessary) to attack the next closest one.

PA, OC 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
damage 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail unleashes the two wolverines at the queens.

Charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

While she lets two arrows fly, thanks to the blessing of fervor from her Lord.

Point Blank Shot and Blessing of Fervor: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 311d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 141d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Trying to hit as many images as possible. If Blessing of Fervor over, I'll use Rapid Shot (-2 to hit)

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 1:

Abigail
Koremar
Kregimie
Thunder
Rhoswen

The two wolverine miss badly as does Abigail's second arrow, but the first flashes through one of the queens, which disappears in a flash.

Koremar's blade actually cuts deep, however -- a voice ringing in the elf's head [/i]finally![/i] -- drawing a spurt of blood and a cry of pain from the true Queen Rhoswen.

The images seem to swirl around her quickly, though, masking her presence and Thunder and Kregimie's attacks go wide in the swirling morass.

The remaining seven queens carefully cast again defensively and a bevy of magical bolts slam into Koremar, wracking the elf's body with pain. 16 hp

Mechanics:

1d8 ⇒ 7
1d7 ⇒ 1

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 1, 1) + 5 = 16

Rhoswen: 65


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

How far away am I from a queen? Can I get a full attack option off with a 5' step? Can I get in a position to hit 2 images?

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You're in melee. So yes and yes.


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

In that case...

Thunder whips his axe back and forth, aided by Abigail's spell to almost dizzying speeds. He slashes into the two closest images of the queen, waiting a heartbeat between the blows to determine if the real queen is before him, then continues.

Round 2:

Wham...wait...wham...wait...wham...wait

I want to hit one I am in contact with. If that is the real one, all subsequent attacks go to her. If not, then hit the next one, etc.

PA 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
damage 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

PA, backswing 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
damage 1d12 + 25 ⇒ (11) + 25 = 36

PA, backswing 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
damage 1d12 + 25 ⇒ (4) + 25 = 29


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail keeps pressuring the Queen, hoping to shred through her magical defenses, one image at a time.

The two wolverines move in circle around the Queen, trying to flank her

Flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

She keeps peppering her with arrows fly.

Point Blank Shot and Blessing of Fervor: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 301d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Point Blank Shot and Blessing of Fervor: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 241d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Blessing of Fervor should probably be over now. I think the wolverines could have two more rounds. Let me know if you'd prefer otherwise.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Current Stats:

HP = 42/58, 4/8 Arcane Pool, Bull's Strength & Mirror Image active

Koremar took the magical strike in stride. He was more shocked by the voice in his head...is that you Mai'Tahl?... His masters had said that one day this might happen but he didnt have much time to contemplate the 'what ifs' at the moment.

He knew the group of heros didnt stand a chance until they found the true Queen so he again called upon his talents and melds sword and spell in his assualt on one of the Queens.

Round 2:

Casting Defensively DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Mai'Tahl attack: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 12 - 2 = 28

Mai'Tahl damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Acid Splash/Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 2 = 7

Acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


M Gnome Rouge 7

Not sure how many images are left or if I can flank.

Kreg attacks what he thinks is the Queen.

Longspear: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14, damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 plus 1d6 ⇒ 3 acid damage

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Two more rounds for the wolverines is fine.

Round 2:

Abigail
Koremar
Kregimie
Thunder
Rhoswen

Despite the seven Rhoswens, the two wolverine aren't able to connect, though Abigail herself has slightly more luck -- her arrows hit two queens, but both merely blink out of existence, leaving five more.

Koremar:

Uma, you hear in your head, the Elvish word for "yes." Now, finish this threat so I may at long last rest.

Koremar's sword similarly strikes true, but again its target simply disappears, leaving four queens fighting against you.

Kregimie can't make contact, and Thunder Rolling has almost as much trouble, blinking one image out -- leaving three more -- but missing with his next two wild swings.

The queen, looking desperate, casts defensively and Thunder feels his body seem to ache for a moment, but then the magic seems to pass over him.

Spellcraft 20:

She tried to cast baleful polymorph on him.

Dice rolls:

1d7 ⇒ 2
1d7 ⇒ 4
1d5 ⇒ 3
1d4 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Mai'Tahl:
...Long last my friend? Have you faced her before?..

The odds were turning in their favor. If they could just dispatch the other two duplicates or catch the real Queen with an attack they could focus their assault.

Koremar stepped right in to take on one of the queens.

Round 3:

Mai'Tahl attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Please note: Blessing of Fervor is over.

Abigail urges her wolverines to keep the pressure on the queen's illusions.

Flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Feeling the grace of Erastil leave her, she nevertheless asks him for his renewed blessing.

Cast Divine Favor


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Three left! Maybe this next one is the one.

"Keep up the pressure!" Thunder called as he continued to flail at the queens. Surely one of these would be the right one.

Round 3:

same as last time

PA 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
damage 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

PA, backswing 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
damage 1d12 + 25 ⇒ (2) + 25 = 27

PA, backswing 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage 1d12 + 25 ⇒ (7) + 25 = 32


M Gnome Rouge 7

With more of the images gone, Kreg gets a feeling of luck as he stabs his spear once more at the Queen.

Longspear: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30, damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 plus 1d6 ⇒ 6 acid damage

With no map I'm unable to know if I can do a sneak attack which is one of my biggest strengths...

Longspear (confirm): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 (+2 more for flanking) X3 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 plus 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Hell with it. The images all have to be next to each other and we're all attacking an image, it's almost impossible NOT to flank. So I'm rolling my sneak attack damage also:
4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 1) = 5 sneak attack. Plus, I get +4 to my AC against that foe for one round (Offensive Defense) and he is -2 on attacks against me for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds (Befuddling Strike).

Wow, only 5 points from 4d6?! So if that all hits the real queen then that is 33 points of damage. Probably did all of that just to get rid on one image!

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

As Abigail again asks Erastil for his blessing, one of the wolverines makes contact with one of the queens, which disappears.

Koremar makes contact with a second, which also disappears, leaving just one foe for Kregimie and Thunder.

The Mwangi warrior misses, but the gnome strikes true, his spear piercing the fey queen's back and penetrating from her chest. Her eyes widen as she grabs the spear, trying to pull it free. As her limbs go slack and the light fades from her eyes, she whispers -- barely loud enough for you to hear -- "Curse you."

1d3 ⇒ 3
1d2 ⇒ 2


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

"Moree paraleelui golifarallulio hurangalee mostalea ghurlor."

Thunder spoke the pronouncement of doom in his native tongue and raised his axe high over his head. With a dreadful stroke the ave flashed down to sever the queen's head and bury itself in the wooden floor below.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar watches the Mwangi warrior's axe fall with finality.

Mai'Tahl:
Is it done then? How will we know when she's really dead?


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail lets a sigh of relief escape her lips: "Old Deadeye, you have our thanks for the blessings bestowed. As you can see, they have been put to good use in preserving our community." The words leave place to silence as she ponders just how much power can the Queen control, even beyond death...

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The queen's head rolls a foot as its severed, her eyes staring sightlessly at you as if accusing you of some great injustice.

Koremar:

Aye, she appears to in fact be gone at long last.

Abigail, you're uncertain what powers of the queen's will linger.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

So thats it then? Why doesnt it feel like its over?

Koremar didnt know to feel at the moment. He should be elated that they'd just saved the world from the Queen's intrusion but the victory felt hollow.


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

"Grab her staff so stones we can replace. Maybe can leave without more trouble."


M Gnome Rouge 7

Once Kreg realizes that his spear struck true and that the "Queen" is dead, he begins to dance while doing an occasional back-flip. For a moment he is unaware of his allies actions as his mind wonders off to a small village where one beautiful gnome lady lives.

"Aye, let's get the stones and whatever else she may have. We don't know if she has something else that we may need to save the forest!"

Kreg does a thorough search of the Queen's belongings. Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Seeing the prudence in Kreg's actions; Koremar lended what aid he could.

Casgt Detect Magic


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail starts by giving a hand to Koremar and Kregimie. She opens her senses to the flow of magic coursing through the world and searches the queen's body.

Cast Detect Magic and Aid Another (automatic success with +14).

She then turns to Koremar: "You were focused on the mirror during the fight. Did you notice something special about it?"


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Besides the fact that I couldnt dent it? Yes. it radiated strong auras of divination, enchantment, and illusion schools... at least as they were taugh to me. Can you discern more perhaps?

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Her crook, a twisted and gnarled black oak staff, detects as magic -- it is likely the crook of Cildhureen that Aripha told you about and which you need for the ceremony to repair the wardstones.

Three potion vials, the queen's headband and a ring also detect as magic.

She also has five thorn darts and three vials that don't detect as magic.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar will point out the magical items and vials to Kreg as he retrieves the crook.

Now we just need to get to the highest tower and go through the ritual.


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Still curious about the mirror, Abigail sees the wisdom in Koremar's words: "Yes, let's start with the ritual." She grabs the queen's staff and follows the group.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg studies the vials and ring curiously.

I don't have Spellcraft to identify these items, do you Koremar?


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Indeed he does!

Koremar will take a few minutes to look over the things that Kreg had found on the Queen.

Spellcraft Headband: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Spellcraft Potion 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Spellcraft Potion 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Spellcraft Potion 3: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Spellcraft Ring: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

We should also heal up in case we run into any fanatical resistance left in this keep.

The magus will retrive his wand and set about healing the group.

Wand: 2d8 + 3 + 42 ⇒ (4, 4) + 3 + 42 = 53 /58 HP

13 charges left, who needs them? Go on and roll 2d8 + 3/charge.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The vials contain potions of cure moderate wounds; the other two items are a headband of alluring charisma +2 and ring of protection +2.

You can also tell what the staff does with a little study:

This twisted and gnarled black oak staff draws upon the formless magic of the Shadow Plane to allow use of the following spells:
• major image (1 charge)
• shadow conjuration (2 charges)
• shadow evocation (3 charges)
In addition, the staff can further influence shadow conjuration and shadow evocation spells, whether cast from the staff or the wielder’s daily allotment of spells, without increasing the spell’s level. By expending extra charges, the wielder can increase the shadowy substance used to form such spells by +10% per charge, up to a maximum of +50%. Using the staff for this purpose does not increase the casting time of these spells.

It has 8 charges remaining.

Using the floating disc of rose-colored crystal after you heal yourselves, you can ascend through the roof of the bed chamber to the top of a tower, a magic circle containing a six-pointed fairy star.

The ritual requires a DC 25 Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (planes) or Spellcraft check and 10 minutes to perform. Let me know which one of you is going to do it.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Looks like Koremar is the best, with Abigail aiding.
Btw, Invisibility Purge is 7 minutes, so it might stlll be active.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Koremar studied the staff and the fairly common star on the floor of the tower top. He recalled a lesson on such things and felt fairly certain he knew what to do...Master Sicsivicus would be proud...

I know what must be done my friends...but it will take some time. The Queen might have forseen this and readied counter measures. I will need your protection throughout the ritual. If disrupted I do not know what will happen.


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

I think Thunder Rolling should perform the ritual...I mean, I think he should stand off to one side and glare at the magics being tossed about.

"Good, then. I will stay to guard. Protect Koremar and others if something bad comes. Not that I would be od use with magic throwing." The big mwangi grinned broadly.


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail smiles as she sees the magus having things well in hand. "We'll have your back." She cast a look around the room and finds a place from which she can defend the elf.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg smiles broadly after hearing Koremar say he knows how to perform the ritual. He knows it would be very difficult if he had that duty.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar smiled as his companions got into a protective circle around him...no, not companions; friends indeed. Every one should be so lucky...

The elven magus steeled himself and then began the ritual.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

As Koremar begins the ritual, a tension seems to grow in the air, and you can all feel your skin thrum with energy.

Unfortunately, it appears your efforts have not gone unnoticed as a half-dozen large spriggans suddenly appear on the parapet with you!

Initiative:
Abigail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Koremar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Kregimie: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Thunder: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Spriggans: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Koremar, obviously you can continue the ritual or help fight.


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail raises her mace. Most of her magic is exhausted, but she feels His smile upon her and finds the resolve to fight on.

1,201 to 1,246 of 1,246 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.